- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian's POV. Enjoy!

Monday October 9th 2000 at 10:05am

 

“Class starts at 10 Mr. Gold not a minute later,” said the husky voice of the tall brunette from behind his desk as two students hurried into the classroom. “And you must be Mr. Taylor, our new student?”

 

Now he could finally put a name to the very mischievous boy. And no he wasn’t going to think about how he went back to his office/sleeping quarters (staff members rotate staying on campus every two weeks) and jerked off to the sexy little twink.

 

The blond nodded his head and looked up after taking his seat. A smirk curling unto his full raspberry lips in recognition. “I am.”

 

“Welcome to our advance English lit. class Mr. Taylor. I am Brian Kinney and I will be your professor for the remaining of the school year.” He paused to turn to Ethan and said, “Detention, Mr. Gold. As for you Mr. Taylor let’s not make a habit of it shall we?”

 

Ethan groaned and Justin nodded, his smirk fading from his lips. Good. Brian thought.

 

“As I was saying before the interruption,” his eyes lingered for more than was advisable on Justin. “open your books to page 55. I’ll give you thirty minutes to read the passage and then we will discuss it.”

 

In the back of the room he saw Justin shimmy himself closer to Ethan until their desks met. Ethan smiled warmly at Justin before putting his book in the middle of both desk. “Thanks,” he heard Justin whisper.

 

In those thirty minutes Brian found himself glancing every so often up at the two boys in the back of the room. For the first ten minutes they simply read the passage, eyes moving over the page. Then it was Justin who looked up first and directly at him, an almost devilish sneer spreading across his face. Brian would be damned if he looked away first, not to mention that the boy did have the most amazing blue eyes. No way little boy, this is my territory. But Justin didn’t look away, no, instead the more they stared at each the braver the blonde became. Brian rolled his lips in annoyance and looked away. Little fucking shit. When he did look up again it was five minutes to and Justin was no longer looking up at him but whispering something in Ethan’s ear. For a nanosecond he wondered what it could be but quickly pushed that thought aside. It was none of his business.

 

“Is everyone done, or do we need more time?” he asked the class at large avoiding the blonde twink.

 

The class nodded in unison. “Good. Let’s proceed.”

 

 

 

At the end of class all but one person filed out eagerly to get to lunch. The person in question waited until all the students were gone before approaching his desk. He should have made it a hasty retreat but the boy had already made him look away and he would not be made to run out of his own classroom.

 

“Yes?” he asked without looking up at the boy as he placed essay papers in his case.

 

“Well professor Kinney, you see, I don’t have my books yet and I was wondering if there were any spares that I could use in the meantime.” His baritone voice betrayed his boyishly good looks and Brian found himself appreciating the combination.

 

Brian looked up at then and his eyes locked with blue ones as Justin licked his lips. Impish twat. “Sure, there should be some in the back cabinet. I’ll go grab one for you.”

 

Not the place nor time, Kinney. Brian broke the connection and headed to the back of the room fully aware that Justin followed close behind.

 

“Umm, that one doesn’t seem too rouged up,” said Brian after a quick search through the cabinet, more than aware of the blonde’s presence in a room where they were all alone.

 

“Thanks,” said Justin reaching for the book Brian offered him. “I don’t mind a little rough.”

 

The words were seductive and Brian couldn’t help but notice the way he licked his upper lip when he said ‘a little’. Unable to contain it Brian smirked. “I bet you don’t.”

 

~~~~~~<3~~~~~~

 

Same day. Club Proteus at 12:45 am.

 

It was hard enough to sit through one class with that impish boy but now he had to cover a second class for one of his co-workers, whom was currently on baby leave. She had given birth to their baby boy, Gus, only last night, not that they were planning on raising it together. Hell no. That was the munchers responsibility, yet he couldn’t deny the immediate and almost fearsome love that emitted through him upon holding the tiny bundle that was his son Gus.

 

“Earth to Brian. Brian?”

 

He turned to the source of the voice and cocked an eyebrow. “Yes?”

 

“How does it feel like to be a father?” asked the tall sandy haired blonde, the flashing lights making him almost ethereal.

 

“Same as always, Ben.”

 

“Oh come off it, Michael told me you were practically jumping out of your skin last night. Something about a ticking time machine.”

 

Brian rolled his eyes and scanned the dance floor for the third trick prospect of the night. “Tell the little wife to stop spreading lies about me.”

 

“Uh huh,” said Ben not at all convinced.

 

“Isn’t it a little too late for you professor, isn’t Mikey waiting?”

 

It was Ben’s turn to roll his eyes. “You know Michael left his morning to a Comic Con convention for his new comic book.”

 

“Right, right,” said Brian whose attention had been caught by a tall, toned, and caramel skinned stud from across the bar. And just my type.

 

“Did you notice the new kid?” Now that momentarily took Brian’s attention away from the trick. “Don’t you think it’s weird? Enrolling in his last year and a month after term started.”

 

“He said he didn’t even have his books,” said Brian unable to help himself.

 

“Oh so you talked to him?” Ben said a little too knowingly.

 

Brian cocked an eyebrow and shook his head with a small chuckle. “Yes, and it was just that, a talk.”

 

“I heard that he joined the art group-“ Brian chocked on his drink and didn’t hear most of what Ben said. “and since you promised Lindsay you would cover her classes and afterschool groups until she came back.”

 

What have I done to deserve this? As if two hours with the blonde twink that day hadn’t been enough. Now he had fucking afterschool specials (and not the ones he wanted) with the devil-may-care blond.

 

“Brian are you okay?” Ben asked concerned but Brian waved it away.

 

“Fabulous.” His eyes went back to scanning the dance floor, this time intent on finding Caramel skin.

 

“Hello guys!” said a flamboyantly dressed tall man with a deep yet effeminate baritone voice. “Wanna dance professors?”

 

“Hey Emmett, sure,” said Ben but Brian shook his head upon locating his target.

 

Gotcha. “See you later boys,” and with that he made a beeline towards Caramel skin.

 

~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~

 

2:13 am Brian’s loft.

 

“Oh yeah, just like that.”

 

Brian grinned as he pounded balls deep into Caramel skin, (he might have mentioned his name at some point, not that Brian remembered) his thrust becoming harder, faster until the trick had no other choice but to grip onto the sheets and hold on for dear life as Brian fucked him into the mattress.

 

“Oh god,” Caramel skin yelled out panting and moaning as Brian hit that bundle of nerves over and over again. “So close.”

 

A few savage thrusts later and he felt Caramel skin shudder under him as he released his load, his muscles tightening around Brian’s cock, moments later Brian followed. And no the last image in his head when he came was definitely not the impish smile of the blond twink by the name of Justin Taylor.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please let me know what you guys think and review. It keeps me motivated.