- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian's POV

Saturday October 14th 2000 at 10:00 am

 

It was the first weekend meeting of the semester for Lindsay’s art group and of course it fell on to Brian (he just had to promise her) to be there bright and early but not without a large cup of non-fat latte.

 

As he prepared the classroom for the 11 am session Brian suddenly stopped on his tracks when he felt that eerie almost visceral way of knowing that he was being watched.

 

“Do you need a hand?”

 

Brian turned but there was no need, he knew exactly who the baritone voice belonged to. “Since you’re already here.”

 

As was custom during their previous afterschool art sessions Justin helped put things in place. If it were up to him the little fuckers would do it themselves, but since this was Lindsay’s class he would obliged to her instructions.

 

Brian tried not to let his eyes wander but they wouldn’t listen, instead they travelled over the snug fitting form of Justin’s perfectly shaped ass in his 501 jeans to the v-neck cerulean-blue t-shirt that hugged his slender waist and made his stunning blue eyes even more stunning if that were possible.

 

“Why are you here so early?”

 

“Honestly, I saw your jeep from my window.”

 

“Oh? So you see me come in every day?” he said in a whisper. What the fuck am I doing?

 

Justin smiled that impish smile. “Would you like me to see you come in every day?”

 

Brian cleared his throat. “That is not how I meant it.”

 

“Of course not, Mr. Kinney.”

 

“You don’t have to stay here ‘till 11, you know.”

 

“Oh I know,” said Justin moving closer to him, their bodies separated only by a desk. “So tell me, Mr. Kinney is it all bets off on the premises of Proteus or does it extend…” he bit down on his full bottom lip and then licked his lips, and yes Brian did let out a low primal growl then. “further.”

 

Oh the little boy really wants to play with the big guys. Don’t say I didn’t warn you sonny boy. “Now, now Mr. Taylor now is not the time to discuss it.”

 

“So we do have something to discuss?” Brian cocked an eyebrow at Justin but the blond was resilient. “I can tell you want me; I can feel it.”

 

Yeah, you don’t have to tell my dick that.

 

Determined not to look into the blonde’s blue eyes he said, “Aren’t you a cocky one.”

 

“My friend Daphne always says so, but it’s not a crime to know that you are desired.”

 

“And you think you know what that is do you?” He told himself not to but as if it were completely out of his control he looked up, their eyes locking automatically.

 

“Is that an invitation?”

 

“Wouldn’t you like that,” he sneered.

 

“I would,” Justin purred shamelessly. Brian couldn’t contain a shiver; he would definitely love to show this little twink what it truly felt like to be desired, scratch that, ravaged by Brian Kinney.

 

To stop himself from pouncing on the devil-may-care blond he glanced down at his watch and gave an internal sigh of relief. The watch read 10:55.

 

~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~

 

Monday October 16th, 2000 at 12:45 pm

 

“This coffee is for shit,” Brian whined avoiding the students’ table at all cost.

 

“Not any less shitty than normal. Is everything alright Bri?”

 

“Dandy,” he said tonelessly.

 

“Michael asked me to tell you that he will definitely be at Proteus tonight. Are you going to be there?”

 

“Yeah yeah, where else would I be,” he spat out.

 

“No seriously Bri, whatever it is, you need to relieve that tension, it isn’t good to keep it bottled up inside.”

 

“Spare me your Buddhist shit Ben. This is something better left unopened.” And as if on cue he turned towards the students’ tables and his eyes met the piercing blue eyes of Justin Taylor.

 

“Don’t look now but the new kid is staring at you-Brian.” Brian turned to Ben scowling. Ben scowled back, eyes narrowing. “Don’t you even think about it.”

 

“Too late.”

 

“Bri-“

 

“To think I mean. I know Ben, okay. You don’t have to tell me,” he hissed in a whisper and climbed out of the table and out of the cafeteria.

 

~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~

 

Club Proteus 1:00 am

 

With one arm on an exceptionally hot gym bunny and with the other snorting up his very own special trail mix Brian felt on top of the world. That was of course until the stepford fags shooed the hot gym bunny away and led him towards the bar.

 

“Another double Jim be-“

 

“No, Brian. We didn’t bring you over to the bar so you can order more drinks,” said Michael scornfully.

 

“Well and here I thought that’s what bars were for.”

 

“You know what I mean, asshole. Jesus Christ Brian what is the matter with you anyways?”

 

“Nothing Mikey. I am fa-bu-lous.”

 

“Yeah you also smell like whiskey, cigarettes, and the backroom,” Michael paused to turn to Theodore, whom Brian had just noticed. “how many now?”

 

Ted shrugged, “Emmett and I lost count after he hauled the 6th trick into the backroom.”

 

“Well glad someone is keeping some sort of count,” Brian slurred.

 

“Uh huh,” said Ben. “Does this have something to do with that kid-“

 

“Don’t you even dare Ben,” Brian warned.

 

“What? To do with what kid, Ben?” Michael asked looking from one to the other.

 

“Don’t worry about it, Mikey,” Brian drawled waving his hand dismissively as if that one gesture could keep him from wanting what he wanted, even if that meant wanting what he couldn’t have.

 

~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~

 

Tuesday October 17th 2000 at 10:35 am.

 

For the past thirty minutes Brian had found himself eye-fucking the blond twink every time he believed it would go unnoticed by the rest of the class. Justin pulled and he pulled back, it was a glorious tug of war where both opponents seemed equally matched. Yeah, because I can’t throw you over my desk and really give you what you deserve.

 

This time it was Justin who looked away when Ethan whispered something in his ear that made him chuckle. Brian point out blank refused to think about it, instead he picked on the next reader.

 

“Mr. Gold, continue reading.”

 

“Uh, sure.” He gave Justin a helpless look, and Justin shrugged back looking apologetic. “Where exactly did we leave off?”

 

“Start at the third paragraph of page 130.” Brian said scathingly.  

 

“Yes s-sir,” Ethan stuttered and began to read.

 

As if his eyes were magnets attracted to blue one’s he turned to meet their gaze. But the look wasn’t welcoming, it was hostile. Yeah, yeah, I know, pathetic. Not that I’ll ever admit it out loud.

 

~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~

 

St. Francis parking lot 6:07 pm.

 

Most of the day progressed much like that morning, except that it was becoming more and more difficult to keep himself from devouring Justin with his eyes. It’s only looking, he told himself, as long as he didn’t intend to touch, but he wanted to. So, of course he was glad when the school day finally ended for more reasons than one.

 

“You want me to just put these in the back seat?” Brian nodded his head as he opened the other side door unceremoniously tossing the contents on his hands into the backseat. “Hey,” Justin reprimanded, “that is people’s art you are manhandling there.”

 

“Not yours,” Brian replied simply and without thinking.

 

Justin rewarded him with his million-watt smile. God he is so fucking beautiful-Hot, he is hot. Combing back his golden locks Justin asked, “So are you close with Ms. Peterson?”

 

“Yeah,” he said with a shrug, “I met her in college.”

 

They closed the car doors in unison. “Do you live far?” the blond asked as he came around the side of the car and with the confidence that a seventeen-year-old should not possess leaned over the driver’s door.

 

Brian cocked an eyebrow at him. “You are astoundingly cheeky, you know that?”

 

“I’ve been told that once or twice,” he said licking his lips. Brian doubted that it was intentional that time but it still didn’t stop him from almost letting out a growl. “So are you filling for Ms. Peterson for what I like to call ‘Mischief Patrol’ next week?”

 

Brian chuckled and nodded. Yeah, you cheeky bastard. I wonder what horrors you have in store for me.

 

“The guys say that when you’re on the mischief patrol going out is off limits.”

 

“Is that so?”

 

“Yeah, something about you being unpredictable. So I told them, ‘guys don’t you worry your little hearts,” he put his hand over his heart, “I will take one for team and stay behind to cover for you’.”

 

“Uh huh. And why are you telling me this?”

 

“Because I know better. You want them gone just as much as I do,” and on that tantalizing note he backed off the jeep, turned on his heel and walked away.

 

Fuck me.