- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Justin's POV

Warning: J/E in this chapter. 

But also some B/J scenes.

 

Saturday October 28th 2000 at 6:35 pm

 

Outside of the fourth floor window rain poured with consistent rage. It was almost like a war raged between the sky and the grounds. Justin, however, paid no mind to the persistent rain as he watched Ethan. His eyes were closed in concentration yet he looked serene, as if the music was coming through him and he had no control over it. Unknowingly a smile spread across Justin’s face, and in that moment he felt more connected to Ethan than he had ever been to another human being. Just as Ethan played his violin Justin drew him, and it was as if he could almost capture the intensity and devotion of Ethan’s playing.

 

Ethan opened his eyes and turned to look at Justin as a broad smile curled on his lips. The movements of his fingers ceased and putting Misha down on his bed he walked over to the study table where Justin sat.

 

“Time for a break already,” Justin said teasingly with a raised eyebrow.

 

Ethan shrugged grinning and then moved behind him, rubbing his shoulders as he looked down at his own portrait. “Is that what I look like, mhm, I’m pretty fucking hot.”

 

Justin laughed. “Modest much?”

 

“Well-“ Whatever Ethan was about to say, however, was interrupted by the opening of their bedroom door. Both boys turned to it to see Gregory’s emerging form, his posse behind him. Justin groaned when he saw Emily, but was pleased Ethan had not taken his hands off of his shoulders, something Gregory had not missed either.

 

“Great game guys,” said Ethan moving to sit in the chair next to Justin, sliding his hand down Justin’s left arm as he did so.

 

Chris coughed and exchanged a look with Gregory. Justin wasn’t quite sure if the action had made Chris uncomfortable or if he knew about Gregory and Ethan’s past relationship (or at least a large part of Justin hoped it truly was in the past).

 

“Thanks,” replied Gregory and Rob as Chris, Emily, and Cecilia took seats. Emily of course, and to Justin’s extreme displeasure chose to sit to the right of him, while Cecilia sat next to her and Chris sat on Gregory’s bed.

 

Justin who had completely forgotten the drawing he was working on started when Emily said, “Jesus, that’s good.”

 

“Oh, thanks,” said Justin quickly trying to close the sketchbook but not quick enough. Emily grabbed it and turned it this way and that. Justin was tempted to snatch it out of her nosy hands but decided against it.

 

Cecilia who was next to her glanced at it and then back at Justin and Ethan, then back at the drawing. “I would totally rather do that drawing of you,” she quipped.

 

“Hahaha, very Funny Cessi.”

 

“What are you guys talking about?” said Chris getting off of Gregory’s bed and bending over Emily to see the drawing over her shoulders.

 

“I didn’t know you were so talented,” said Emily closing the sketchbook and handing it to Justin to keep Chris from snatching it. The latter was looking at him and Ethan with a skeptical expression. “You can draw me anytime,” she said fluttering her eyelashes.

 

From his left Ethan rolled his eyes.

 

“I don’t think he’s interested,” said Rob who was still standing by the door next to Gregory, whom was now scowling.

 

“Why? Do you have a girlfriend Justin?” Cecilia asked for the benefit of her friend.

 

It was almost like a bright stage light had shun on him, putting him on the spot and making him feel infinitely uncomfortable. It wasn’t that he was ashamed of who he was or to admit that; no he did not have a girlfriend or ever intended to have one. But he also did not know how this bunch of heteros would react or if Ethan would even be comfortable with him admitting this since it would implicate him too.

 

“Ummm…no, I don’t have a girlfriend.”

 

“Then?”

 

“Jesus Emily can you be any more forward?” said Rob who was looking at Justin apologetically. He definitely knew something, or perhaps even everything.

 

“Justin isn’t interested Emily, you aren’t his type,” piped Ethan and Justin was relieved to hear it coming from him, Gregory on the other hand did not look at all pleased.

 

“So what is your type?” asked Emily unabashedly as Cecilia rolled her eyes and slapped her arm. She shrugged and said, “What, I’m just curious.”

 

Ethan gave Justin an encouraging nod, Gregory gave him a horrified look, and Rob was biting his lower lip looking at Gregory apprehensively.

 

“Men,” he said confidently.

 

Chris gaped, Emily and Cecilia’s eyes bulged, Rob groaned and Gregory turned on his heel and left the room. Perhaps it was the declaration or the wide smile spreading on Ethan’s face that drove Gregory to practically run out of the room and Rob to follow suit, or perhaps it was a combination of both.

 

“You mean, you’re gay?” asked Chris stupidly.

 

“Duh,” said Ethan squeezing Justin’s thigh, the latter smiled.

 

“So, you two?” asked Cecilia looking from one to the other. Justin wasn’t sure if he wanted to answer that and he definitely was not okay with them labelling them as a couple but before he could say anything Ethan nodded his head.

 

“Jesus,” said Chris in a low voice shaking his head and flopping back down on Gregory’s bed.

 

“Well that explains it,” said Emily, a grin spreading across her face.

 

“Explains what?” asked Cecilia bemused.

 

“Why he hasn’t been all over me by now,” she joked and they all rolled their eyes.

 

“I’ve never met a gay couple before,” Cecilia said after a short pause.

 

“We are not a couple,” Justin clarified.

 

“Just friends,” Ethan added.

 

“I love me a friend with benefits,” Emily simpered looking interestingly from one to the other.

 

“Oh God Emily, stop.” said Cecilia slapping her best friend’s arm again.

 

“I didn’t say I wanted to watch them or nothing,” she grinned, though Justin had the increasing suspicion that that was exactly what she wanted. Justin groaned mentally. Of course Emily would be a fag-hag.

 

Justin turned to Chris who was laying on Gregory’s bed like someone had sucker punched him. He couldn’t be sure what his reaction would actually be, was he going to be fine with it or was he going to be a problem?

 

“Chris are you okay over there?” Cecilia asked and got up to sit next to him on the bed.

 

He abruptly sat up and turned to Justin and Ethan. “We are not going to see you engage in any, well-you know,” he finally said in a quiet voice.

 

Emily giggled and said, “Oh yeah I can totally see them parading themselves around St. Francis.”

 

“So are you okay with this?” asked Ethan looking apprehensive for the first time.

 

“Sure,” said Emily and Cecilia at once, Chris turned to the two girls, then at the two boys and finally shrugged.

 

“As long as I don’t have to see it.”

 

Ethan beamed at them and Justin had to admit that it made him smile. More than that, they had actually accepted him, and that felt amazing.

 

“So when are we going to gaytown, I’ve always wanted to go-Ouch.” Cecilia had slapped Emily again. They all laughed, even Chris.

 

~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The boys’ dorm at 12:04 am

 

“Maybe we should go after him,” said Justin turning to the closed door of their bedroom, which had moments before been slammed by a fuming Gregory.

 

“Nah, let him cool off. Trust me, you don’t want to confront him right now.”

 

Justin shrugged and said nothing more about their seething roommate.

 

“How about we just take advantage of his absence,” whispered Ethan moving to close this mouth over the ivory skin of Justin’s neck.

 

Justin moaned as Ethan sucked the tender area of his neck and unzipped his jeans with his hands, Justin quickly reciprocated.

 

It didn’t take them long to strip themselves off their clothes, or for Ethan to engulf Justin’s dick into his mouth. Justin came in manner of minutes with the insistent sucking and jerking of Ethan’s mouth and hand. “Your turn,” he gasped flipping a giggling Ethan onto his back.

 

“Hey, hey, wait” he said sobering up and stopping Justin from advancing forward.

 

“What?”

 

“Well, I-I was thinking if we could, ummm…try something new.”

 

“Like?” asked Justin trying to act nonchalant, but his heart was racing.

 

“I-I well, ummm-never mind.”

 

“Ethan,” said Justin soothingly running a hand down Ethan’s thigh upon seeing the agitation on his face. “Just tell me.”

 

Ethan let out a long breath and all in one breath said, “I want your fingers inside me as you suck me off.”

 

“Okay,” said Justin, relieved.

 

“Okay?”

 

Justin grinned at him. “I’ll finger your ass while I suck you,” he said in a low husky voice that made Ethan shiver under him. His grin widened.

 

However, he had barely made it back to the bed after fetching the lube in Ethan’s top drawer when the door opened. With his knees on the floor ready to take Ethan in to his mouth he turned to the open door like a deer on headlights to see the incomer. And of course it had to be Mr. Kinney, but what was more, he had this expression on his face that encouraged Justin’s sexual pursuit as well as making him feel like he had lost his chance.

 

~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~

 

Sunday October 29th at 9:00 am in room S13

 

He watched as the tall brunette wrapped his perfect pink lips around the cigarette and inhaled. Justin thought he might even be drooling.

 

Mr. Kinney chuckled at his obvious lack of control and it did nothing to help him regain it, instead it weakened it as he locked eyes with hazel ones almost in a daze.

 

“God, you are so hot,” he found himself saying and was glad to see the pleased smile on Brian’s lips.

 

“I know.”

 

Justin grinned then. “And self-assured too, sexy.”

 

Brian shook his head in amusement. “So did you follow me up here to gawk at me?”

 

“Well, among other things,” Justin said slyly.

 

“Uh huh.”

 

“Uh huh is better than an unwavering no,” he said pushing his hair out of his eyes, pleased to see Brian following the movement with those beautiful large eyes.

 

“I wouldn’t get my hopes up,” he drawled.

 

Justin smiled and pulled his cigarette pack from the back pocket of his navy blue trousers. He took one out, put it in between his lips and was about to pull out his lighter when Brian said, “Let me,” and took the cigarette, put it in his own mouth and lit it with his cig.

 

Justin stared, no he literally gawked at him. With a grin Brian placed it back into Justin’s waiting lips and moved away to lean against the wall and closer to the window. Justin followed, more than aware that Mr. Kinney’s lip had just touched the cigarette that was now in between his lips.

 

He swallowed and inhaled from his cig. “So, does this mean you’re done hiding out?”

 

Brian scoffed and rolled his eyes. “I was not hiding.”

 

“You can keep telling yourself that, I know I’m irresistible.”

 

“You’re pushing it,” Brian growled though Justin could see the corners of his mouth twitch as he tried not to smile.

 

“Mhm. Oh by the way I’m meeting Ms. Peterson at her house later today to show her some of my new drawings, she said she wanted more to choose from.”

 

“Her house?” Brian asked with raised eyebrows.

 

“Yeah, why?” he asked taking a long drag and trying to imitate Brian’s rings of smoke but failing.

 

“No reason.” Said Brian blowing out perfect rings of smoke and grinning smugly.

 

“Is there something I should know? Is her husband a big queer hater?” asked Justin jokingly.

 

Brian laughed. “She would need to have a husband and at least be straight for that.”

 

Justin stared open mouthed, and then embarrassed closed it. “But didn’t she just have a baby?”

 

“Yes Sunshine. There are other ways in this time in age.”

 

“Sunshine?” Justin mocked though he was pleased to hear the endearing nickname come out of Brian’s lips.

 

He rolled his eyes and added, “She used a sperm donor,” He hesitated before saying, “me actually.”

 

“You what-Oh. No way?!”

 

Brian chuckled at Justin’s stunned expression, making his cheeks shine scarlet. “I didn’t mean, well it just surprised me that’s all.”

 

“Don’t think I’ll make a good dad?” he asked trying to sound nonchalant but for some reason Justin didn’t buy it, maybe it was the bitterness behind the words.

 

“No! That’s not why I’m surprised, I’m sure you would be a great dad, better than mine anyways,” he said and he too sounded bitter.

 

“Oh?” Brian put out his cigarette bud and then placed it in his pack, Justin did the same with his own pack.

 

 Justin shrugged but didn’t indulge Brian with an answer. Talking about his hateful father was the last thing he wanted to do in the presence of this stunningly beautiful man.

 

“Guess I’ll be meeting baby Kinney today.”

 

“Jesus Christ don’t say that in front of Melanie, she’ll rip me a new asshole, not that I need another one.”

 

Justin chuckled and asked. “Melanie?”

 

“Lindsay’s partner.”

 

Justin’s mouth formed an “O” and his cheeks immediately reddened when he saw the way Brian’s eyes darkened and penetrated him with a hungry stare. He could have sworn his heart skipped a few beats as they locked eyes, suddenly his mouth had gone very dry. He licked his lips and absentmindedly bit at his bottom lip, and this seemed to be a mistake or the smartest thing he had ever done because Brian moved to close the distance between them. Justin gasped and a shiver went down his spine to the tip of his cock as the pad of Brian’s thumb stroked his lips. He knew that his own expression was hungry and full of need but before he could move to press their lips together Brian backed away with a primal growl. It startled him but it also elated him.

 

“M-Mr. Kinney?”

 

“I shouldn’t have touched you,” was all he said as he walked around him to the door, but Justin was having none of that.

 

“Wait. Stop running from me!” he demanded and that did make Brian stop on his tracks before he reached the door.

 

“I am not running,” he said without turning to look at Justin, whom sighed.

 

Justin walked over to him until he was right behind him, he was so close that he was sure Brian could feel his breath on the back of his neck. “Justin,” he warned but Justin ignored him. Instead he lifted an arm and ran his fingers down Brian’s clothed spine, the latter moaned and Justin grinned.

 

“Just pretend I’m one of your tricks,” said Justin in the most seductive voice he could muster.

 

Suddenly Brian spanned around and he almost jumped in triumph but realized it was much too early to celebrate when Brian hissed, “But you’re not. You are my student and I am your teacher!”

 

“And you also want me!” Justin fired back.

 

“Stop being a brat and drop it!”

 

“No. Admit it.”

 

“Admit what?”

 

“You know what. Admit that you want me as bad as I want you.”

 

Brian rolled his eyes and said, “I don’t want you.”

 

“Liar!”

 

“And you’re a fucking spoiled twat!” Brian growled and he did unlock and open the door that time.

 

Fuming Justin stared at his retreating back, part of him wanted to go after him and make him admit it, but a much bigger part of him knew that confronting Mr. Kinney here would be beyond stupid. He paced back and forth waiting for an appropriately long time to follow him out of the room.

 

He wants me, I know it, and he knows it. But how do I make him admit it, how do I get him to give in?

 

~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~

 

Monday October 30TH at 12:47 pm

 

“Justin, earth to Justin!”

 

Justin turned to the owner of the voice and sighed. “Sorry, what were you saying?”

 

“What is wrong with you? You’ve been weird since you went for a smoke after mass yesterday. Is everything alright?” said Ethan looking up from his tray with a worried expression.

 

Feeling instantly guilty Justin said, “Yes, sorry I just-family problems.” That’s not exactly a lie.

 

“What’s wrong? You know you can tell me anything-“

 

Gregory snorted and the two boys turned to him, he shrugged and went on picking on his food.

 

Justin turned back to Ethan to see him staring back at him with a frown. “I take it he’s still not talking to us,” asked Justin in a whisper so only Ethan could hear. Though he doubted the rest of their friends would be able hear whether he whispered or not because Emily was talking animatedly about-well Justin wasn’t even sure what she was talking about.

 

Ethan nodded solemnly and simultaneously they both turned to Gregory, whom was sitting next to Rob stabbing his food with his fork without bringing it once to his mouth. And for the first time that day his thoughts ceased to be about Brian and the multiple strategies to get into his bed. “You should talk to him.”

 

“And say what?” Ethan retorted a little to forcibly. “Sorry, It’s just I don’t know what I could even say to make things better, honestly I’m not even sure there is anything I could say.”

 

“Well, you could at least try,” said Justin hoping he wouldn’t grow to regret pushing the situation.

 

“I guess,” Ethan acquiesce.  “I’ll talk to him after soccer practice.”

 

“Alright, I’ll make myself scarce.” And perhaps do a little teacher stalking.

 

Ethan sighed, and Justin had to admit to himself that he was pleased Ethan wasn’t jumping at the opportunity of spending time alone with Gregory, even though he himself couldn’t say the same of Mr. Kinney.

 

Justin turned his gaze to the staff table to catch Brian staring back at him. That made him smile. Brian could say whatever he wanted and fight it as hard as he could but one thing was for certain, he couldn’t fight it forever. The eye-fuckings they shared through every class was a testimony to this. Sooner or later Brian will relent and Justin would be there to claim his prize.

 

~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~

 

Staff quarters at 7:08

 

Justin had been going through his scheme over and over again in his head since he had left his dormitory to stalk-look for Mr. Kinney but so far he was nowhere to be seen, which left Justin with no other choice but to corner him where he thought he was safe (not as long as Justin had anything to say about it).

 

He cleared his throat and knocked once, and when there was no answer he knocked twice. Justin was about to knock again when the door opened and Brian stepped out closing the door behind him. “I knew it would be you,” he said in a form of greeting.

 

Justin smirked. “So are you going to let me in or are we going to stand out here?”

 

“Neither. Wait at least 10 minutes before you follow me,” he said as he walked down the hall brushing his shoulder against Justin’s as he went.

 

Though glad that Brian was at least amicable (for Brian) and inclined to meet him at their usual spot Justin’s schemes had all gone to shit in one fell swoop. He groaned. He had been hoping that the closeness to the bed was more than Mr. Kinney could take, and as a result would take him.

 

At las something was better than nothing and waiting exactly ten minutes by his watch’s time he made his way to room S13, determined to end the day with at least tasting the lips that were becoming close to an obsession.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Feel free to review. TY!

^_^