- Text Size +

It was Friday and Justin was going crazy.  

Brian wouldn’t be back until the next day and he was losing his fucking mind. He’d jerked off about a million times, just thinking of bottoming for him and he’d had two or three blow jobs every day, but he needed to FUCK!

Tuesday he’d gone to Babylon and Bill had been there. And the little shit had climbed up on the podium and danced for him, staring right at him, as Justin had taught him, basically jerking off to the music, sexy as fuck, right there for all to see. When he’d turned around and run his hands along his crack while looking invitingly over his shoulder, Justin had thought he was going to come in his pants. Then, of all people, Jamal had bodily grabbed Bill and taken him to the backroom, and Justin had just had to follow and watch. They had been so fucking hot together, he'd had to jerk off, disgusted by the unfairness of it all…

Playing pool with Theo on Wednesday, (though completely fun since he stole $50.00 from him by playing at his level for three games until they put money down, and then proceeding to wipe the floor with him. He’d of course not taken the money), had been torture. Theo’s ass was right there begging to be fucked, his beautiful tight downy ass, oh god… Justin took his dick out of his tight cargo pants and jerked off, thinking of fucking Theo on the pool table at Woody’s. He came in about three minutes…

Thursday he’d played some innocents at pool for blowjobs. Three blowjobs later, one of which had almost been on par with Brian’s, well no, not quite, but really pretty good, and he was still horny as all get out. He went home, and thought that he’d never make it till Saturday. He was going to die.

It was now Friday night, around 9:30 and Justin was just about to go out to Babylon when he decided to check his Gmail and see if he’d already gotten his nightly note from Aidan. He grinned like a fool when he saw that he had. He missed him so much. He opened the mail.

JT,

I miss you so fucking much I don’t even care if I sound like a lesbian. Tomorrow night cannot come fast enough; I don’t know how I’m going to resist ravishing you right there on the dance floor. I must be extremely tired from my trip since I’m already looking forward to going home to bed very early…

By the way. A serious subject. I want to apologize to you for asking you to stop tricking. It was completely ridiculous and just petty jealousy on my part. I’ve really given it a lot of thought. You don’t trick the way I do, but as you point out, it still is tricking. Justin, I know you love me. Your willingness to stop tricking for me is another example of how much you do, and of how little you care about your fuck buddies. I don’t need you to do this to know how you feel.

I know you’re a stubborn little shit and that since you said you wouldn’t trick anymore, you are going to want to stick with that no matter what I say. So I’m using to my advantage the fact that you are probably so horny right now you are about to lose your mind, to attempt to convince you otherwise. Justin, I do not want to be a man who is so insecure he cannot take his lover fucking other guys however he chooses to fuck them. So please do me a favor, go to Babylon, grab your cute little friend Bill and fuck the hell out of him. Then fuck Vance, or Jamal, or Jeremy, or whomever, and make them forget their names. Please. I don’t want to feel like a hypocritical jerk anymore.

I’ll see you tomorrow around 7:00 at the diner. Can you wear your dark blue leather pants? I’ve been jerking off all week thinking of you in those…

What I said to you the night before I left has never been truer.

Later,

Aidan.

Justin reread the mail several times. “I love you more than life itself,” were the words Brian had said that night… Justin wanted him home to show him that it was exactly how he felt about him as well. He smiled in anticipation. But did Brian really not mind his tricking anymore? It sounded like it. It also sounded like he disliked making him stop worse than he disliked the tricking itself. So…to trick or not to trick? That was the question…

Then Justin grinned, thinking again about the proof of his unique position in Justin’s heart that Brian was going to receive the next day. Something Justin would never give to anyone else. Decision made, he went to his bathroom. In the cabinet was this large container of some fancy European lube he’d once bought on Capitol Hill in Seattle. He went to his messenger bag, got out a permanent marker and wrote “Justin’s. Hands off!!” on it since he would now be allergic to his old regular lube. He grabbed half a dozen condoms and left for Babylon.

As soon as he got there, he scanned the crowd for Bill and found him dancing with his usual twinkie crowd. He went straight to him, grabbed him by the wrist and dragged him to the backroom. By the time they got there Bill had a big smile on his face. Justin poked him in the ribs, grinning. “You danced for me, you little brat…”

“It didn’t work…” complained Bill.

“Oh, it worked alright...” Justin kissed the hell out of him, enjoying it greatly. “And now you’re going to pay…” he added, speaking close to his soft lips.

“You don’t have a boyfriend anymore?” Bill looked so pleased at the thought.

“Yeah, I still do. He’s just not jealous anymore.”

Apparently that was good enough. “Oh, thank god, Justin! Please fuck me. Please. Look!” He grabbed Justin’s hand and put it on his hard on, demonstrating how much he needed a fuck.

“Have you been fucked yet tonight?” asked Justin.

“No! I was dancing. It’s early and it’s Friday…”

“Are you clean?” He wanted some of that luscious cocoa butter.

“Oh, my god! Yes! Fleet and everything! Oh god, does that mean you’re gonna rim me? Oh please, Justin, please rim me, pleasepleaseplease…”

Justin spoke hotly in his hear. “First I’m going to spank your ass, then eat your ass, then fuck your ass…”

Bill looked at him with a completely serious expression in his chocolate brown eyes. “If you say that to me again, I’ll come in my pants…”

Actually, Justin coupled the rimming with the spanking, and Bill came at the fourth slap on his gorgeous ass. “Ooooh, ooooh, ahhhhh….” Justin kept rimming him anyway because the kid loved it so much and he was so clean. Then he put on a condom with his special lube and fucked him until he couldn’t stop himself from coming anymore. Bill had already come again “G…g…goooood! So good!” but he came once more when Justin did, crying out Justin’s name. “Justin, oh, yes, yes Juuuustiiin!” It felt so fucking good. Then they made out for at least five minutes, and Bill said honestly, “I hate your fucking boyfriend.”

Justin asked seriously, “Bill, should we not have sex anymore? Can’t you handle being just friends?”

Bill blushed. “I’m sorry. I was… joking. I’m sure he’s a nice guy, a lovely human being…” He looked at Justin. “I can handle it, Justin, I swear. I just wish things were different, that’s all. But I won’t talk about it anymore, OK? Friends. Friends who fuck. Who fuck a lot, hopefully.” He smiled his sweet smile.

They exited the backroom and Bill rejoined his friends, a spring in his step and a huge smile on his face. Theo was there at the bar, making out hot and heavy with some twink, obviously about to head to the backroom. Justin stood behind him and said in his ear, “The crystal cock is back in action, you closet nelly bottom. How about I fuck you while you fuck that twink…”

Theo took his tongue out of the twink’s mouth, turned around, grinned and said, “Oh, hell, yeah…”

They headed to the backroom. Theo had started preparing the teenager when Justin recognized him. It was Kyle. Justin chuckled, and prepared Theo to three fingers while playfully pinching his nipples, kissing his shoulder, and scratching his back under this shirt. They both got distracted in their tasks, stopping to make out a couple of times, each of them with a hand on the other’s dick, then having undone their flies, inside each other’s pants.

Theo was just a lot of fun. He also was so amazingly tight. They shielded each other’s cock one handed, making out one last time, and as soon as Theo lubed and got into Kyle, Justin slicked with his exotic lube, gently and slowly slipped into him. Theo’s ass was amazing. He evidently thought the same of Justin’s cock. “Fuck! Oh, god, Justin, I’ve missed this… Oh, fuck, wait, wait… OK, ready.” Justin started moving, and guided the fuck, Theo plunging into Kyle every time Justin pulled out of him. It was a beautiful thing.

They lasted quite a while, Theo impressively managing to keep up the rhythm despite his mounting pleasure. The teenager came first because he’d been jerking off. Theo pulled out of Kyle to last longer, first turning in the awkward position that would allow him to kiss Justin as they fucked, then leaning against the wall, too in love with what was going on in his ass to be able to concentrate on anything else. Kyle was nice. He took off Theo’s condom and lubed his fist for Theo to push into. As his orgasm approached, Theo could no longer help but declaim the praises of Justin’s cock to the entire backroom. Finally he came, “Justin! Justin! Oh fuck, yeah, oh, oh! oh!! yeah…” His dick milked by Theo’s orgasm, Justin’s release was glorious, and he laughed happily.

After a couple of minutes, Theo turned around and kissed him hard. “Thank god you’re back, little fairy. I fucking missed this.” Justin smiled at him. Theo and he straightened out their clothes together.

“Not allergic to latex after all?”

“No. To my fucking lube,” said Justin.

“Halleluiah!” said Theo, with feeling.

“No shit. God, I’ve been wanting to nail you since Wednesday. Do you know how hard it was to stare at your ass all night and not fuck you? I am soooo happy right now…”

“You and me and half the tops in Pittsburgh. God, I love your cock…”

“Yes, I thought you mentioned that rather loudly earlier…”

Theo punched his arm, and they laughed as they left the backroom. “I do like hanging out with you, though. Can we do both?” Theo asked hopefully.

“Let’s keep them separate though. We fuck here and hang out… out there. I don’t want a boyfriend Theo… “

“Got you. Works for me too,” said Theo.

“Hey… ” asked Kyle who was still trailing them. “Hey Justin, would you like to fuck me too?”

Justin looked at him. “You were Brian Kinney’s fuck buddy.”

“Yeah,” said the twink proudly.

“Sorry. I like to fuck tops.” He would never fuck this kid. It would be way too weird.

“But Bill isn’t a top. He’s a friend of mine, and he says you two fuck all the time. He says you’re better than Brian.”

“And you’re full of shit. For starters, Brian has never fucked Bill and next, nobody is better than Brian Kinney.”

Kyle blushed. “How did you know he never fucked Bill? And why do you say nobody’s better than him?”

“It’s a gentlemen’s agreement, Kyle. We don’t fuck each other’s fuckbuddies. And I know he’s the best because I’ve seen him in action, and I’ve heard people talk. Anyway. I’m not interested. Sorry.”

Kyle left looking disappointed. Theo looked at Justin. “Now who’s full of shit? Gentlemen’s agreement? What is it between you and Kinney?”

Justin grinned at Theo. “True love, Theo, true love. What else could it be?”

Theo laughed. “Oh, I don’t know. Unresolved sexual tension?”

They both laughed. They danced together for a while. Justin felt better than he had since Monday. He missed Brian like crazy though. He’d be here tomorrow. Talk about unresolved sexual tension. They were going to glow with it… He and Theo grabbed a couple of guys, a bit young for Justin, a bit old for Theo and fucked them side by side in the backroom. Theo’s trick seemed very happy. Justin really wished Theo would fuck Bill. Despite their protests, they were both open to having boyfriends and they’d be great together.

Justin went home happy as a lark. He decided to not add anyone to his fuckbuddy list anymore and even to drop some of the ones he felt less connected with. Jeremy, Matthew and Jeff would have to do without him from now on. He would just fuck random tricks. He would also try and make sure not to suck or rim or have long makeout sessions with any of the remaining five in front of Brian. Now that he was aware of how Brian perceived that, it would just be callous and disrespectful.

He really had never thought he would even go back to tricking, knowing how his lover felt, but until they could fuck each other every day, several times a day, he just had to. He now realized he could not make it on blowjobs alone… But, while still being nice and friendly, he could shift his tricking more to a less personal model…

He had made plans to work out with Terry in the morning, doing all three of the triathlon disciplines; bike for an hour, swim for half an hour and run for two. He was going to die… They were starting too early for him to make breakfast but he’d see everyone for dinner, so it was fine. He drank yet another protein shake, trying to load up energy for the morning, brushed, flossed and went to bed.

He lay down, took his hard dick in his fist and imagined Brian between his legs, smiling, sliding his cock inside. He was so hard; his cock was literally dripping precum. He imagined the look on Brian’s face, and the fullness, and the burn, and the amazing sensation of being lovingly fucked, which he hadn’t felt since the morning of April 3, 2000, when his art teacher had fucked him in his office. God, he loved being fucked. He could not wait to feel what it was like to be fucked by Brian.

He imagined the sinuous motions he had so often admired when Brian fucked tricks ending up in his ass, that full push at the end giving him Brian’s full length. God, Brian! Oh god… He wanted him so badly. He imagined Brian smiling at him before losing it like he always did when Justin fucked him in that position, except that now Brian would be doing the fucking himself. Would Justin lose it? Would it be that good? Twenty-four hours. Twenty-four hours and he would know. Justin came, moaning with impatience. He wiped himself clean with the sheet, knowing he was changing them in the morning, and fell asleep to several wet dreams in a row…

******

Brian had listened to the doc. He’d gone home, ordered food, put on music and unpacked, thinking. He’d checked the Internet for a train accident in Denver, but there still was nothing. He’d run on his treadmill and thought. He’d taken an hour long shower using the Aqua Allegoria products, and thought some more. He’d sent an email to Justin, telling him to trick to his heart’s content, and had felt really good about it. He’d not realized what asking Justin to stop tricking had cost his own self esteem…

He thought deep into the night, mostly for the pleasure of thinking about Justin, about the thousand things he loved about him, about how incredibly glad he was to have him in his life. He felt that his love for Justin was as much a part of him as his love for his son, his love of reading, his love of sugar, his leg, his arm… Being without Justin was not even a possibility, really.

Justin did not bottom. What a bitch. But he was still his perfect match. For the rest of his life he would have wet dreams about topping Justin, masturbate to the thought of topping Justin, close his eyes with tricks and imagine for a second he was topping Justin, and he would bottom for him and love every second, and tell everyone that he did.

He went to bed early, and read “Mauve” by Simon Garfield, about the first entirely synthesized color used as a dye in clothing. It was fascinating. Then he turned off the light, took his already twitching cock in hand and fantasized about fucking Justin in his little office in the art department during Stuart’s lunch hour… about taking him from behind, and gripping his hips, and fucking him senseless, hard, fast, deep, making him cry out in pleasure, making him come all over some file, before exploding inside of him, “Justin, Justin, Justin…” He wiped himself with the sheet, since he was changing them in the morning anyway. Tomorrow, he was eating breakfast with the gang. He already knew Justin would not be there, he was training with Terry. Brian vaguely thought he had to feed that boy, he was getting so thin, and then he fell asleep to three amazing wet dreams…

******

He walked into the diner in the morning feeling rested and bold. Mikey was happy to see him earlier than planned, and welcomed him with a hug. Amazingly, they actually all seemed happy to see him. When had that happened?

“I could have come and got you,” said Ted.

“No way. I got in at 3:00. I took a cab. I appreciate the thought though.” He purposely made it sound as if it was at 3:00am. He didn’t want to hurt Ted’s feelings, and when had thathappened?

“Productive trip?” asked Ted, in his Kinnetik chief financial officer mode.

“Four promising leads. We’ll see. But I’m glad to be home. I really missed Justin.”

Ted looked up, surprised, then smiled supportively.

“You missed Justin?” said Mikey. “Why? I thought I was your best friend!”

“Mikey, you are my best friend, but Justin is my boyfriend. Of course I missed him.”

“Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! You and Justin!!! OH! MY! GOD! Brian! Oh, my god!” was Emmett’s reaction.

“Calm down. Emmett. Oh your god yes, Justin and I!” He chuckled as Emmett laughed in pleasure.

“Oh, Brian, that is so great! Oh my god!” They both laughed.

“But Brian! You don’t do boyfriends! You don’t believe in love! You don’t do relationship!” Michael was not taking the news as well as Emmett.

“Well Mikey, it looks like I do after all…” corrected Brian, gently.

“I’m sure it’s just a temporary thing, like that twink you were fucking. You got over that… You’ll be fine…” What the hell? Mikey had known about Kyle?

“Mikey, I am fine. Justin and I are together. We have been together for months now, seven months to be exact, I just was too chicken shit to admit it.”

“Seven months! That’s before he moved here!”

“I met him in Seattle. I had no idea he was coming here. Ted and Cynthia hired him. I thought he was still there. The day I found out he was here was the best day of my life, but we didn’t tell anyone. We waited until he proved himself at his job, so no one could think he was working for Kinnetik due to nepotism. He’s more than proven himself. I should have said something months ago.”

Michael felt totally put out. “Well, why didn’t you at least tell me?” he whined.

Brian smiled. “Because I had a hard time admitting to anybody that my lover is a top, that’s why…”

They all stared at him in silence. He chortled. “You all know Justin does not bottom. What do you think we do together? Play monopoly?”

“But you don’t bottom either!” cried Michael completely distraught.

“I bottom for Justin a dozen times a week, more if we can manage it, actually, and I love it,” said Brian. This was not even hard. It was actually kind of fun. Emmett’s mouth had been wide open for about forty seconds and Mikey was ready to cry. Theodore and Blake were about to pee themselves, and the good Professor looked shell-shocked.

Brian felt he needed to finish his little confession with a bang. He called, “Hey, Deb, can you come here for a minute?”

“What’s the emergency? Is there a cockroach in your egg white omelet or something?” She chortled and smacked her gum, her hands on her hips.

“No, the food is great. I just want to take a couple of lemon bars home for Justin. He’s coming over tonight and he really likes them.”

“Are you guys doing one of your marathon projects with non-stop working again?” she asked.

“No. Just our usual Saturday night with nonstop fucking, actually.”

“Fucking? You and Justin? I thought he didn’t bottom!” she exclaimed, surprised.

“He doesn’t.” Brian waited for the explosion. Three, two, one…

“WHAT? ARE YOU SAYING YOU’RE TAKING IT UP THE ASS FROM THAT LITTLE BLOND TWINK?”

“As often as I can.” Brian grinned.

“OH MY GOD!!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END! BRIAN FUCKING KINNEY IS BEING FUCKED UP THE ASS AND IS PROUD OF IT!”

And now for the finale, thought Brian. “He’s my lover,” he explained, shrugging.

“I DON’T FUCKING BELIEVE IT. BRIAN FUCKING KINNEY IS IN A RELATIONSHIP! BRIAN FUCKING KINNEY IS BOTTOMING! I’M BUYING A FUCKING LOTTERY TICKET!”

She actually took off her apron and put it on the counter before heading out the back, apparently serious about the lottery ticket. All eyes were on their table. They were all laughing now, with the exception of Michael, who looked like he was going to be sick. After a short period of silence, there was a brouhaha in the diner, and cell phones came out at every table. Brian shook his head in disbelief. He turned his attention back to his best friend.

“Mikey, what is really bothering you? That I have a boyfriend? Or that I bottom?”

“That I don’t even know you anymore! It’s like my best friend is gone and you’re just a guy who looks like him, but is nothing like him!”

“People change, Mikey… You’ve changed. All of you have. Why shouldn’t I?”

“Because you’re Brian fucking Kinney! You were perfect just the way you were!”

“You mean when I was a heavy drug user? An alcoholic? A promiscuous jerk? An uncaring asshole? A lousy father? A terrible friend? An adult acting like a selfish teenager? That perfect Brian Fucking Kinney?”

“You were happy!”

“I was happy the first fifteen years, Mikey. But before I met Justin, I hadn’t been happy in a long time. It was time for a change. To be a good dad, a caring friend and to commit to a relationship, to be and act like an adult…mostly.”

There were some chuckles at the caveat.

“But you’re the Stud of Liberty Avenue!” pleaded Michael.

Brian laughed. “Not anymore I don’t think… Not after today. And you know what? Someone else can have the title, I really don’t care. I’m sure I will still find a few boys willing to come to the backroom with me, though now I may have to say please and thank you. I’ll live. Will you, Mikey? Or is it that important to you to be the Stud’s best friend? I can introduce you to the most likely candidate if you want. My money's on Jamal, and you can be his best friend…”

“How could I be his best friend? I don’t even know him!” complained Michael bitterly.

There was silence at the table, and Brian found he was no longer hungry. He was about to get up when Michael said, “What? Why are you all staring at me like you’re mad at me?”

“Is that really all you cared about, Michael, that Brian was the Stud of Liberty Avenue?” chastised Ben, gently.

“Don’t be stupid,” said Michael. “Brian was my best friend when we were fourteen, before he’d ever been to Liberty Ave, and he’ll still be my best friend when we play Canasta with him and Justin in some old folk’s home. Change is just so… hard. It’s like watching Johnny Depp in Don Juan de Marco. It’s not 21 Jump Street, but you still enjoy the show…”

“Don Juan de Marco is way better than 21 Jump Street, Michael,” said Emmett, picking up on the important part of the conversation.”

“Is not! Marlon Brando is so fat!”

“What does that have to do with Johnny Depp?” asked Blake, logically.

“Well, he looked much better in A Tramway Named Desire!” insisted Michael.

“Johnny Depp wasn’t even born when they made A STREETCAR named Desire,” remarked Ted, correcting the title of one of his favorite films.

“See, that’s exactly my point!” said Michael. And Brian and Ben burst out laughing. Michael looked at the two men he loved most in the world and laughed with them, out of pure joy at seeing them happy.

“What are you two laughing at?” he asked.

Brian pulled Michael to him. “I love you, Mikey.”

Michael smiled at him, happily. “Always have,” he said.

“And always will,” said Brian.

“I knew something was going on, the way you always watched his ass, you know…” confided Michael.

“Really…” said Brian, disbelieving.

“Yeah. And I mean, that twink you had, you’d have to be blind not to notice you had him dressed like Justin, his hair like Justin, and even smelling like Justin…” Holy Shit!

“You never said anything,” said Ben. Brian was just shocked. Michael and Ben had only seen him with Kyle twice that he knew of, and he’d not thought they’d even noticed it was the same trick.

“I figured Brian would say something when he was ready. But I just thought he had the hots for Justin. I didn’t think he was having an affair behind my back!” Michael looked hurt all over again.

“I’m sorry, Mikey. I should have told you,” lied Brian.

“Well, it’s OK, I guess. You’ve told us now…” said Michael, magnanimously. “Where is Justin this morning, anyway?”

“At the gym, working out with Terry.”

“He’s getting too skinny. He should slow down,” said Michael, genuinely concerned.

“You can tell him tonight,” said Brian, thinking it might be better coming from someone else than from him.

“Oh, I will! And if he doesn’t watch it, I’ll sic Ma on him…” Michael laughed.

“That would scare anybody,” said Ted, as Debbie walked back in, a bouquet of lottery tickets in her hands. She waved them around like a fan. “I’m getting rich tonight!” she said with a grin. “Carl and I will be going to Gay Paris, and I don’t mean we’re gonna visit the fags in Paris, Maine, either!” She went back to work, grinning.

*******

Terry and Justin were on the last three miles of their run and Justin was getting his legs back. He had suddenly run out of energy eight miles into it and had thought he’d have to stop. Terry had explained to him the physiology of the sudden fatigue that usually only hit him after he stopped, the liver’s complete glycogen depletion, and how it took what felt like forever for the body to start metabolizing the fat reserves or some of the muscular protein to make more available glycogen and restart the machine.

Until then, the brain and muscles were fed an extreme minimum and it felt like “Hitting the wall”, a dreaded phase all marathon runners had to go through to finish the 26 miles. They were only running thirteen, but it was after they had already biked and swam, and Justin had not trained his liver to stock extra glycogen. Energy drinks did help a little, providing instant sugars, but they could not sustain an athlete for four or five hours. Carb-loading, like eating a huge plate of pasta the night before a run, which had been a philosophy for a long time, had been shown to be actually less effective than protein and fat-loading.

Now performance-seeking runners had a twelve ounce steak before bed. Terry just ate his normal meal, accepting that no matter what you did, unless you ran a marathon every weekend, you’d hit the wall at one time or another. The key was to learn to run through it, albeit much, much slower than normal, until your body picked up again.

Justin had almost given up after two miles of fast walking, honestly feeling he was going to fall over dead, when just as suddenly as it had hit, he was through the wall and able to start running again, the complete depletion just a bad memory. It was amazing to have it explained, and then to see it happen. Despite Terry’s assurance to the contrary, he’d truly believed he was through, but there it was, exercise physiology in action. The renewed energy was amazing. He grinned at Terry who grinned back.

Terry’s phone rang in the pocket of his hoodie on the floor next to the treadmill, but he ignored it. Soon, four or five other people received calls in their vicinity. It was a little weird, especially since they then seemed to be looking constantly in their direction. After a while Terry asked, “Is it me, or are they looking at us?”

“You noticed it too? I thought I was imagining it…” A half hour later, they were done with their run and cool down, and the attention had not let up. Justin shrugged it off and asked if they could shower in the staff shower. On their way there, Terry checked his messages, and a very good-looking guy stopped Justin.

“You’re Justin, right?”

“Who’s asking?”

“My name is Mark. Is it true you’re Brian Kinney’s boyfriend?”

“Uh…”

“Justin, let’s go,” said Terry, almost dragging Justin away. They locked themselves in the staff shower. Terry looked both puzzled and amused.

“It was Emmett who left a message on my phone, Justin. Apparently Brian Kinney told his friends you were his boyfriend, and that he has been bottoming for you for months. Then he told Debbie, and of course she was loud enough that the whole diner heard. That’s why people were looking at us. It’s such hot news, its spread through the community like wildfire… Kinney has a boyfriend, and he’s admitted to taking it up the ass!” He laughed and added, “Lucky bastard! Is it true?”

Justin did not know what to think. Brian had wanted to keep it quiet all this time, why the change of heart? Did it have anything to do with his email last night, apologizing for asking Justin not to trick? Justin had gone along with both just to keep Brian happy, really. It had been months since he’d proven himself at work sufficiently to not worry about what the other employees would think about his sleeping with the boss. And god knows after a week he’d known how hard not tricking would be. Now, he was… free. And Brian had done it not even knowing what was coming tonight. Justin felt amazingly happy. He giggled. “Yes, it’s true.” They started showering.

“Oh, my god! How long has this been going on?”

“Uh… seven months or so?”

“I can’t believe he bottoms…”

“Does it matter?” Justin grinned. “Now that everyone knows, he and I can fuck all the time. Oh my god! Every night if we want!” said Justin, thinking out loud. “I’m sorry, Terry. I have to go home. I’ve got some things to do.” He got out of the shower and dried himself perfunctorily. “I’ll see you tomorrow night, right?”

Justin looked so happy Terry had to smile. “Right. See you tomorrow night, Justin…”

Justin almost ran out of the gym, and drove straight to the spa. He had an appointment at 4:00, but why wait? Brian was back! He could move his agenda up by six hours! Sadly, the spa was very busy. They didn’t have an earlier opening. Justin felt gutted. Then a sweet looking guy he knew Brian had fucked before asked him, “You’re Justin, right? Kinney’s boyfriend?”

“Yes, I am.”

The guy whispered in his ear, “Do you guys ever do threesomes?”

Well they had that one time in Seattle… “Sure.”

The guy handed him a card. “My name is Martin Oliveira, and I’d love to be your third. Here’s my card. Please, take my appointment; it’s right now, with Becky. She’s great.”

“Gee, thanks.”

Becky was great. Justin did a full body wax, leaving only his treasure trail and his shaped pubic hair. His legs, ass, balls, chest and arms were as smooth as a baby’s bottom. He didn’t have much hair to start with but still, it felt wicked. He had a manicure and a pedicure, a facial scrub, a hair trim with a special conditioning treatment. He wanted every inch of his body to feel perfectly soft. He went home and called Brian.

“Brian Kinney.”

“You’re back early! Could I come over, like… NOW?”

“Fuck yes! You haven’t checked your phone, I take it. I left about 500 messages asking if you could.”

“We won’t be interrupted, will we?” asked Justin. He wanted his first time with Brian to be perfect.

Brian chuckled. “You and I are the only ones who know the code, Justin, and no matter what, I’m not opening that door for anyone… Are you feeling horny, perhaps?”

“Mock me, you hypocrite. I know you’re hard right now… I missed you so fucking much. Believe me, I’ll be there very shortly…”

“Justin? Drive carefully…”

“Lesbian.”

Justin showered quickly to replace the smell of the salon products with his own favorite fragrance and to use some Fleet, the gay man’s best friend. He washed thoroughly, using lotion inside his anal canal so as not to dry out the tissue. He brushed, flossed, shaved closely, and called it good. He put on his dark blue leather pants and a long sleeved white T-shirt so thin it was transparent. He suddenly remembered his nipple piercing. He put a ring with a small diamond through the piercing. He checked himself in the mirror. He looked fucking hot. Knowing he was completely smooth, he felt even hotter. God, he wanted to be there right now!

He drove carefully all the way to Tremont and Fuller and parked on the street, not caring who saw the Audi. He tortured himself by taking the elevator. Then he came to Brian’s door. His heart was beating so hard and fast in his chest Brian could probably hear it. The door slid open before he had a chance to knock, and there was his lover, barefoot with his jeans’ last button open, and a white wife beater…

*******

Is it reasonable to expect your lover at 11:30 in the morning, to fuck, because neither of you can wait ‘till evening? They were free now. Everyone knew. They could fuck any time, day or night without fear of being found out. Why in the world had Brian let it go on for so long?

He heard the elevator and just knew it was Justin. He wanted to pounce on him but noticed as he opened the door how great he looked, how much care he’d taken with his appearance and Brian took the time to appreciate the clothes, the hair cut, the shave, and just how gorgeous his boy was, before pulling him into his arms. With what he had learned in the past few days, he really needed to hold him for a while, to love him.

“I missed you so fucking much, Justin, it’s downright absurd.”

Justin looked up at him, his bright eyes full of mirth and love, his smiling mouth so tempting, an invitation to sin.

Brian looked at the face that he saw behind his lids as he fell asleep, as he woke up, as he daydreamed. He finally had to kiss the full lips, to caress the soft tongue, to invade the warm mouth and it felt so, so good. Justin’s hair was really soft and he smelled young, fresh, right… Then Brian needed to be closer, as close as they could feel with each other.

“I need more, Justin. Let’s go to bed and fuck me, please…”

They undressed, grinning, staring at each other, both incredibly aroused. Justin had worn his dark blue leather pants, just as Brian had asked, and he wore a nipple ring with a diamond, sexy as fuck. Brian touched it with the tip of his fingers, just lifting it up then putting it down again. He loved Justin’s shivers. He’d have to spend more time on that ring later, but now he needed to hear Justin’s sweet moans, he needed them to fuck.

Justin was smiling that smile at him as Brian ran his hands all over his perfectly smooth body. It was so erotic, and an unexpected gift. He kissed his way down his neck, his chest, his belly, enjoying the softness, the green scent. He loved the waxed balls and ass and thighs, silky smooth, delicious. Justin’s hole was sweetly scented. God, he loved to rim him. He understood better now why Justin was so into rimming. It was the closest he could get to penetration, without fear or trauma, and that understanding made Brian give himself fully to the pleasant task, savoring Justin’s voiced approval, his appreciative sighs, as Brian’s mouth made love to his entrance. He wanted Justin to come with his tongue deep in his ass, and it didn’t take long until he could feel Justin getting close.

But Justin pleaded though his bliss, “Brian… Oh, god…Hmmm… So good…. but I … I want you… to… come with me, oh… oh, yes… please…”

Brian understood exactly why Justin wanted to share that first orgasm with him, go with him to that heaven they created together. He sat up, smiled at a gorgeously aroused Justin, his own cock impossibly hard at the sight, and got a condom from the bowl by the bed. He opened the packet, took out the condom and was about to slip it on Justin’s pretty, very erect cock. “Let me do it,” said Justin, smiling at him. Brian still had to prepare himself, but Justin caught his hand to stop him. “Wait.”

Watching him meaningfully, Justin deliberately unrolled the condom onto Brian’s full erection. Brian was completely baffled. He had no clue what was going on. Were they expecting a trick? Bewildered, he looked to Justin for an explanation.

Justin said to him, with a slight trembling in his voice, “I want you inside of me this time, Brian. Please.” The cornflower blue eyes looked at him intently and Justin was biting his lower lip.

Brian could not have heard right, obviously, yet Justin was evocatively spreading his legs. Could he mean...?

“Justin? Oh my god, Justin…” Brian just lost it, and simply at the thought of pushing that sweet smelling star open with his dick, like he’d dreamt of doing for all those months, he erupted in the condom, his spontaneous release leaving him shivering. Brian looked pleadingly at his lover. His heart was thundering in his breast. He wanted this so much. Please, please, let this be real...

Justin smiled at him and nodded, and Brian could tell Justin knew how much this would mean to him. In that smile, he could see the joy Justin felt to finally be able to give this to him, to satisfy his desire. Justin quickly changed and lubed Brian’s condom. Brian’s cock was even harder than before.

“Be gentle,” said Justin, a flash of misgiving in his eyes. “It’s been a long, long time. But I have been dreaming about this, and I want you so much Brian, so much…” Looking again at Brian, his feelings for him written clearly on his beautiful face, he added, “I want you this way, no one else. I need you to be inside me. This is how it was always meant to be between us, I know you can you feel that. Please, Brian, please make love to me…”

Brian now believed he truly meant it. Had Justin really overcome all that had happened to him to give this to Brian? If he had, in a few minutes Brian might be fucking him. Oh fucking god. He almost came again…

Brian prepared Justin ever so gently, sucking the head of his beautiful cock to distract him from the burn and the stretch, the sight and sounds of his fingers penetrating Justin so amazingly erotic he was entranced, making himself check Justin’s eyes repeatedly for traces of fear, expecting him every second to change his mind, but seeing instead the signs of an increasing, powerful arousal. Finally, Justin, his eyes almost all pupils, and the skin of his face and neck a lovely shade of pink, was ready and begging, “I’m ready. Please, Brian… Please fuck me! Please!” and Brian realized that it was real, that Justin loved him enough, trusted him enough to give him that amazing gift…

Brian put Justin’s ankles on his shoulders, and just like in his fantasy, his cock was right there, at Justin’s entrance, a perfect match. Amazed his big cock could fit in such a small, perfectly beautiful little pink hole, he ever so gently penetrated Justin.

“Oh, Justin…” He pushed in and his cock slowly, smoothly slid inside the marvelously, deliciously tight space, the perfection of the fit nearly overwhelming. Justin sighed appreciatively, apparently loving the sensation as much as Brian did. Then he was inside Justin, all the way to his balls. The sensation was… indescribable: Physically it felt wonderful and satisfying, emotionally, it was amazingly fulfilling but mostly, intellectually, it was wholly gratifying: He knew exactly what Justin had had to overcome to get them to this place. He loved him so fucking much…“Justin, oh god, Justin… Thank you, thank you, thank you…”

Justin looked so perfectly happy. “Brian… ” He was smiling through tears of joy and relief. It wasn’t until Justin dried both their faces that Brian realized there had been tears on his face as well.

“I love you so much, Brian… So much!” Justin laughed, joy just bursting out. “You’re inside of me! Inside, and it’s so good! Oh, Brian… Fuck me, fuck me please… I want to feel you move, I want… I want…”

Brian folded him in half to kiss his pink mouth and whisper, “Let me show you how much I love you...” He straightened out and moved, pushing in and out of Justin, using every ounce of his knowledge and long experience to give Justin as much pleasure as he knew how, though he was cautious to hold back a bit, to be gentle, careful. All the while he was also, with all his might, fighting the astonishing pleasure that threatened to carry him away, thinking that what he felt was impossible, that nothing could feel this unbelievably perfect, this amazing, this utterly beyond anything in his vast experience.

Justin was writhing beneath him, looking so fucking beautiful, eyes shining and full of awe, begging for more.

“Oh god, Brian! Oh fuck! So good! Aaah, god yes, yes… Come deeper please, Oh, god, yes… Harder! Fuck me harder, please!”

So Brian let go of his restraint and let his desire take over, fucking Justin with the passion, the long denied need, the deep longing he had repressed for months, loving it, absolutely loving it. Justin’s face was glowing, his eyes shining, his lips parted, so fucking gorgeous in his pleasure. He was panting, making the sexiest noises Brian had ever heard. He was perfectly matched to Brian, the yang to his yin, his true partner, his perfect lover the bottom to his top. They belonged to one another.

The pleasure of his cock thrusting in and out of its very own snug, warm, velvety soft sheath was too much, driving him out of his mind, the sight in front of him too arousing. Regardless of his desire, Brian could not possibly last. He was being swept away by mind shattering bliss, trembling, on the edge of a precipice he wanted to fall into with every fiber of his being… But he wanted, needed to feel Justin’s orgasm before he could let go. He scrambled for coherence, a faraway ability in this sensory heaven…

“S’ good, oh, Justin… perfect! ohh… soft, so, so… tight… please, wanna let go, please, please…”

“Brian… yes…”

As if he’d only been waiting for Brian’s call, Justin closed his eyes, his head tilting back, his hands coming to hold onto Brian’s arms as if anchoring his slight body against the coming wave of his orgasm. His body trembled and shook beneath Brian with the power of his release, as he sprayed cum again and again all over his chest and belly, crying out a sweet, sweet sound Brian would never forget. Then he opened his eyes again, opening a window to his soul for Brian, and seemed to ride aftershocks, a look of absolute bliss on his face, as Brian came deep inside of him, in an orgasm of a strength and all encompassing power he had only ever felt with Justin, but with a sense of ultimate rightness, of absolute perfection washing over him, his cock finally deep within the man he loved, where it belonged.

Justin smiled at him, looking… incandescent. Brian felt bone melting love for him, and such admiration. His lover had just given him the greatest, most precious gift, something that he had never thought would be his, something he knew Justin wouldn’t ever give to anyone else, that was Brian’s only, forever.

He felt deep within himself that in this life, in this world, there would only ever be Justin for him, forever…

*******

Brian was looking at him with love and awe, and possessive pride. He did own that part of Justin, forever and always. Justin loved him so very much, his love part of his core, integral to his being. He was Brian’s, body and soul.

Brian pulled gently out of him and massaged the back of his thighs as he let Justin’s legs down before getting rid of his condom. He lay next to Justin, on his side, kissing his temple. Reaching for his wife beater by the bed, he carefully cleaned Justin’s cum off his chest and belly. Justin recognized the loving care he put into that task, carefully avoiding his navel.

Then Brian held him close, an arm across his chest, a leg over his thighs, and Justin felt safe, loved. He was where he belonged. His climax from bottoming for Brian had been… wondrous. Brian had asked, and Justin had felt the powerful wave of pleasure that had been building along his spine gather strength and speed at Brian’s words, and unfurl, rushing out of his body, reminding him of who he was, what he was, giving him back all that had been taken from him in the most powerful orgasm he’d ever had. Empty and floating in a sea of pleasure, he had felt Brian climax deep inside him, where Brian belonged and he had felt so happy, finally feeling whole and healed and loved.

Brian spoke softly. “I have fantasized about making love to you. I have dreamed about it in many wet dreams, but how could I have imagined this?… We fit, Justin, you and I, together. We fit when you topped, but now… Not the thousands of fucks I’ve had before, not even you topping me prepared me for this…”

Justin turned in his arms and kissed his collarbone. “I know. It’s… perfect. God knows I love topping you. I really didn’t think anything could be better. But this is the way it was always meant to be between us. It feels so natural, so beautiful, and… Oh god, Brian, just amazing.”

“Justin, why now?”

“… I love you. I trust you. I wanted for us to make love the way I knew deep inside that we were meant to, knowing that I could trust you, that you would not take my desire for you to be inside me and… twist it into something ugly and vile. I knew that you making love to me would be right, like making love was meant to be.”

Brian kissed him, and he answered eagerly. The pleasure of the kiss soon had them both aroused again. Brian kissed his neck deliciously, and decided to play with Justin’s nipple ring, driving him insane with a flow of sensation. Justin rolled them over and returned the favor by giving Brian the most amazing blow job, without letting him come, but preparing himself again at the same time. When Brian was so close that his balls were drawn up and his skin was covered in goosebumps, he sheathed him and sat on him, taking Brian’s swollen trembling cock inside his body in one go.

Brian could not hold back, and after five upward thrusts, came, crying out Justin’s name. Justin remained where he was, with Brian’s cock deep inside him, and started jerking off. Brian opened his eyes and took in the sight, licking his lips. Inside Justin, his dick did not even soften. Justin was getting oh so close, totally getting off on Brian watching him, when Brian rolled them over and took control, fucking Justin within an inch of his life. It was fucking unbelievable. The twin sensations of Brian inside him, filling him, pleasuring the thousands of nerve ending in the rim of his hole and stimulating his prostate, and of his own hand pumping his cock were irresistible. It was Justin’s turn to come, without restraint, crying out, a nice, long, extremely satisfying orgasm that left him without any thoughts, maybe without a brain altogether. He smiled beatifically at Brian whose dick was pulsing deep inside him, as he climaxed for the second time in fifteen minutes.

Brian, his weight on one elbow, his body bathed in sweat and in Justin’s cum, held the very slippery condom carefully as he pulled out, and just chucked it randomly before collapsing with his head on Justin’s shoulder.

“Remind me what else there is to live for, because right now, I just want to keep fucking ‘till we die…”

Justin chuckled, knowing exactly what he meant. “Hell if I know…”

“Maybe if we get up and shower it will come back to us.”

“Worth a try. We are covered in cum, anyway.”

The water felt heavenly. They played at kissing and caressing as they soaped each other up, both in love with the other’s body.

“You are spending an unusual amount of time soaping my crack,” remarked Justin, with a grin.

Brian actually blushed. Oh my god! That was so …cute!

“I was… kind of wondering if you were too sore, or if you were up for one more…”

Justin caressed his face and smiled. “I was hoping that was the reason and I am definitely up for one more…”

Seconds later, Brian’s sheathed and very lubed dick pushed inside his still partially relaxed sphincters, partially being a key word…

“Haaaah!” said Justin, surprised by the searing stretch. His ass sure bounced back fast. He would have expected still being opened and relaxed.

“Oh fuck, Justin, I’m sorry! Did I hurt you? I thought you’d still be ready…”

Justin, now loving the fullness, chortled. “Me too! Hummm… I’m fine now. More than fine. Fuck me please…” Brian started to move. “Oh, yeah, oh god, yes…”

Brian's cock was plunging so deep inside of him. It felt marvelous. Justin remembered how beautiful he had looked fucking Patrick in the shower, the sinuous motion of his hips, the expression on his face. Brian was so beautiful when he fucked. He could picture how they looked right now, with Brian’s tanned right arm across his hips and his other hand caressing Justin’s hair, his arm, his neck, every bit of him he could reach.

Brian’s big long cock was feeding a need in him. Justin felt complete, fulfilled. He leaned back against Brian who wrapped both his arms around him, and Justin’s pleasure began to mount. Brian spoke low in his ear, “This is where I belong, Justin… inside you. I wanted this, oh, how I needed it. Thank you… This is mine, Justin, your pleasure; your ass is mine now, you are mine, Justin, mine… I love you so fucking much.” Justin was on the cusp, lost, Brian inside him, around him, in his mind, whispering his love. “Someday, I want to fuck you raw, Justin. I want to feel your softness and your warmth, and leave my seed inside of you when I come.”

Brian grasped Justin’s cock tightly in his fist, adding just enough pleasure to push Justin into the world where only pleasure existed, where his orgasm at the hand of this man was all that was real, all that mattered, the only reality. He cried out, calling to Brian, and felt the answering spasm of Brian’s release. He smiled, fulfilled, his body in bliss, his heart full, tendrils of their pleasure mingling, tying them together with an intangible yet unbreakable bond.

“Oh, Justin, Justin…”

Justin turned into Brian’s arms, Brian’s spent cock sliding gently out of him. He faced the man he loved, whose face was still glowing with their amazing mating. Justin smiled at him.

“I love you, Brian.” He ran his fingers through the wet hair and kissed his lips. “I love you.” He gave Brian the sweetest of kisses, caressing, soft, giving, and Brian shivered despite the warm water still strumming on his back. Justin wrapped his arms around Brian and they held each other, their intimacy beyond words, their bodies’ closeness, the synchronized beating of their hearts, their complementary breath saying all that needed to be said.

 

 

Brian put Justin’s ankles on his shoulders, and just like in his fantasy, his cock was right there, at Justin’s entrance, a perfect match.

Brian rolled them over and took control, fucking Justin within an inch of his life.

“Remind me what else there is to live for, because right now, I just want to keep fucking ‘till we die…”

Justin was on the cusp, lost, Brian inside him, around him, in his mind, whispering his love.