- Text Size +

Brian had stayed up for over an hour after Brandon had left, checking out hustlers’ homepages, and had sent out a couple of emails. What a fucked up system. Quite a few of them really needed help selling themselves. He chuckled internally. Maybe he could make that a side business…

Because of the time difference he woke up quite late by his standards. The hotel had a gym, but he wanted to get out. The concierge sent him to a gym in Fremont, wherever that was, that was rated the best gym in Seattle for years. Sound Mind and Body. Good name.

The gym population was mixed; mostly young, in shape people in their twenties and early thirties. He peeked into a step class and was amazed at the energy in there. He never liked group exercise, though, so he found his way to the regular gym, deciding to warm up on the latest model stationary bike. It had become his favorite cardio since his Toronto to Pittsburgh race with the guys a couple years ago, after his cancer scare.

What an eye opener that had been! Though it had turned out to be a harmless cyst, only requiring a needle biopsy to be completely eliminated, he had stopped smoking, and had curtailed his drinking quite a bit. He wanted to stay whole and healthy and see his son grow up. He’d always exercised and eaten right, but now he did so for more than just his looks. As he was on the second half of his ride, he noticed a blond boy on the stretching mat.

He was amazingly limber, touching his toes without any visible effort, and going through some challenging yoga positions. He had a lean body, with good muscle definition and very strong glutes and quads. In other words, he was hot as fuck and had a fabulous ass. He was not at all Brian’s usual type. Brian was normally attracted to tall, well built, dark haired men, not short blond twinks, but there was something about this kid. He was pale, but not in a sickly way, and not in the “I haven’t seen the sun in eight months” way sported by most Seattleites around him. His hair was golden, his skin luminous. In his red running tights and a grey, sweaty t-shirt, he looked delectable, if hardly a day over seventeen. Surely he was older than that. All the other patrons were obviously at least of college age.

Brian knew that, though the night before had been quite satisfactory, he was nowhere near his needed bottoming quota. The kid rang loudly on his gaydar, and under ordinary circumstances, nothing would have stopped him until he sank his dick in that ass, but he knew it was not what he needed right now. He looked away from the blond and for a while concentrated on pedaling, as he had just hit the sharpest peak of his interval training. He got off the bike on his usual endorphin high, and put in a couple token stretches before starting his upper body circuit.

Ah. There was that kid again, bench pressing - 125? Not bad for a what, 5’8” shrimp. Brian noticed the kid was making the mistake of holding his breath as he lifted. Well, now, he had to talk to him. Just to help him with his technique, of course. He walked over. “I’ll spot you,” he said.

The kid’s eyes left his face and zeroed in on his dick. Though Brian was sure the kid had grinned at some private joke, Brian chose to interpret it as a yes. The kid had added some weight, and was at 130.

“How many reps are you going for?” Brian asked.

“Just three.”

“OK.”

Impressively, the boy did alright on the first two, but he got stuck on the last, his lack of good breathing technique catching up with him.

“You can do it,” said Brian, who had no doubt about it whatsoever. “Breathe in deep a couple of time, get some oxygen to those muscles, come on.”

The kid listened and did what he was told. How refreshing.

“Now, breathe in again, but breathe out as you push up.” Brian placed his index fingers under the bar. As the kid started to push up, he just gave the bar the smallest tap with his fingers to unstick him, and the kid was able to lift the bar again, doing all the work, no problem.

They grinned at each other. The kid had a really nice smile. “Is this it?” asked Brian.

“No. One more pound on each side. Just one rep. It’s my body weight.”

Wow. Brian had never lifted his body weight. It also meant the kid was only about 25 pounds lighter than him.

He put the weights on for him, calculating that if the kid was 5’8” that was about four pounds per inch of difference in their heights. It seemed like a lot, yet the kid was lean but not scrawny, and Brian knew that he himself was at less than ten percent body fat… Different body types… Strong little fucker, though. His arms were shaking a little on the way down, but Brian could tell he was good to go. Even if it was tough, he could tell this kid was definitely no quitter and would reach his goal.

“Come on, two deep breaths,” he encouraged. “You can do this easily. I’m not even going to help… Good, now, deep breath, release and PUSH!”

Just as he’d thought. Piece of cake. The kid sat up and gave him one of the most open and beautiful smiles Brian had ever seen. They high fived each other, something Brian never did but for some reason, he really liked this kid.

“Hi,” he said. “I’m Aidan.” He always went by his middle name when he traveled out of town to get fucked. It was paranoid, but there it was…

“JT,” said the kid. “Thanks. I couldn’t have done it without you.”

JT. Where had he heard these initials before? Fuck. At the club. The third top. The one that looked like a kid, was finishing his Master’s and was an amazing fuck. Nah. It couldn’t be. This boy was a kid. 20 at most. And a bottom, if he’d ever even fucked before. And definitely not old enough for a Master’s degree. Just a coincidence. But this body weight thing was something Brian could not pass up. After asking “JT” to spot him, he went and weighed himself. 157. His normal fighting weight.

He felt good lifting. He was amazed when he managed to do the three reps at 155 lbs with no problems. Apparently he just needed the incentive of a hot twink watching him to break the theretofore insurmountable 150lb barrier.

157. Fuck, that was hard.

“Keep going,” said JT, his voice soft and warm. Brian was unable to deny that voice. It cost him, but he did it. Unfuckingbelieveable. He’d lifted his body weight. He sat up, laughing. “I can’t believe it. I’ve never broken 150 before. Hubris. Gets me every time…”

“Competitive, are we?” the kid joked.

Brian admitted, “You have no idea…”

They finished working out together, talking health and exercise, and just enjoying themselves. Brian liked the kid, and really had a good time. It felt strangely liberating not to feel the need to work his seduction mojo. Though the little blond was eminently fuckable, Brian was in Seattle to get bottoming out of his system, and now that he’d started his “cure” he would not top until he was sure he was done. He even managed to stay cool in the shower; though he did notice that the kid truly was beautiful and impressively hung.

He was both pleased and embarrassed when JT asked if he wanted to go out and eat something after their workout. Pleased, because he was having a good time and wanted to continue hanging out with the blond, and embarrassed because he was still not eating. Well. Nothing said he had to explain himself. However, he was craving one of his hotel’s smoothies… JT was right that in his worn 501’s and his dark blue long sleeve t-shirt, he was not dressed for the fancy Six Seven restaurant. Brian hoped it wasn’t too weird to invite the kid back to his rooms. After all, his suite was as big as the loft and it was just brunch.

“Sounds good. I’d love to show you the city, too,” answered JT generously, “but I only have a couple hours at most today…” He made a face. “I have to work on my Master’s thesis.”

Two things registered. First, that JT seemed truly disappointed not to be able to show him the sites, which was really sweet, and second, that he had said Master’s thesis. Holy fucking shit. He was obviously older than Brian thought. Could he be the JT the bartender at Cuffs had rhapsodized about? Brian’s cock liked that idea, liked it a lot.

Turns out the “boy” was 22 and drove an Audi TT. He did not look or act like a trust fund kid. Like his conversation, his driving was sure and assertive. Brian was intrigued, especially when JT ordered the cheapest item on the menu, taking nothing for granted. He was obviously restraining his appetite because his host was not eating, but also did not want to abuse Brian’s generosity since he was the one who had suggested lunch. As they both stood at his window, looking at the breathtaking view, he was surprised to realize how much he hoped JT was the third top the bartender had mentioned. For the first time in his history of doing what he had to do to get bottoming out of his system, he found himself wanting more than just a dick up his ass. He wanted JT’s dick up his ass, JT fucking him, this beautiful boy topping him. Their interaction had been completely free of sexual undertones until now. If he wanted to find out if this JT was the JT he needed to change that.

“What are those mountains?” he asked.

“The Olympics,” JT replied.

Brian pointed to the city’s sky line on their left. “Don’t you think that building in the middle looks like a giant cock?”

JT looked at him in total surprise, and then burst out laughing. “It absolutely does,” he agreed. Then he stepped cautiously into Brian’s personal space, and, never breaking eye contact, put his left hand behind Brian’s neck and pulled him down in a kiss. Brian may have had six inches, twenty-five pounds and twelve years on him, but there was no doubt who was in charge here. JT’s tongue entered Brian’s mouth like conquered territory, and his right hand expertly undid the remaining buttons of Brian’s fly and gripped his dick. That hand definitely knew what it was about. In thirty seconds Brian was so hard his whole body seemed to vibrate.

Next thing he knew, his pants were down around his ankles, and his cock was in JT’s hot wet mouth, getting the blowjob of a lifetime. Brian was leaning on the window, his head thrown back, totally at the mercy of the lips and tongue that were rocking his world. He was incredibly close to coming when he found himself somehow maneuvered to the couch, kneeling on the thick rug, his now naked torso resting on the cushion. How the fuck he had gotten there and where the fuck his shirt and pants had gone was a total mystery, but there was no doubt that JT’s moist burning tongue was rimming him within an inch of insanity.

He knew he was letting more sounds escape from his lips than he ever did, and that soon he was actually begging shamelessly, but he didn’t give a fuck. One of JT’s hands came to his dick, the other played with his nipples and that tongue… god of holy fuck, that tongue was doing incredibly, disgustingly, amazingly pleasurable things in his asshole and he helplessly came, screaming incoherently, just pumping cum into that knowing palm, almost sure he was dying and not caring at all.

There was a knock on the door, and JT told whomever it was to leave whatever it was outside. Even as Brian was still reeling from his orgasm JT’s lubed fingers were moving purposefully in and out of his ass. Then there was a cock sliding into him, a cock with a huge head that stretched him wide open and milked pleasure out of his prostate like no one had ever done before. Brian pushed back against that amazing cock, wanting more, wanting it faster and harder, and his wish was immediately fulfilled. All the while a hand slick with cum massaged his dick and balls better than he could do himself. For what seemed like forever, he was suspended in a state of infinite bliss, with not a coherent thought in his mind, that is, until he was told to come. He quickly obeyed, crying out and seeing stars as pulsing pleasure emptied his whole body out of his dick and mercifully everything went black, somehow allowing his completely blown brain to reboot.

He came to, lying on the couch under a quilt, a small naked body pressed against his and a head of soft blond hair on his shoulder. He lay there for a while in complete disbelief. Had he really been fucked into unconsciousness by the little blond kid he had worked out with that morning? As said kid was currently asleep in his arms, the answer would appear to be, that yes, he had. There was also a delicious ache in his ass, and a sticky mess on his chest, belly and all over his genitals suggesting the same thing. He definitely needed a shower.

He kissed the blond head in an uncharacteristically tender fashion. “JT, wake up. I need a shower.”

A stretch, a kiss on the shoulder, and a response. “Me too. Can I come with? I’ll wash your back if you blow me…”

Brian couldn’t help but laugh. “I’ll blow you if you fuck me again. In the bed, this time. After you eat breakfast…”

“OK.” The blond head lifted, and Brian was looking into laughing cornflower blue eyes.

They showered, JT did wash his back, and Brian did go down to give him a taste of his own medicine, bestowing on JT a blowjob he would definitely remember. He loved JT’s dick. It was large in repose, because the kid was a shower, not a grower… and when it became erect, though it only gained about an inch, the head swelled up impressively, turning dark pink and pulsing above the thick pale shaft. A thing of beauty.

Despite their good intentions, breakfast was delayed again when JT pushed Brian onto the bed and, staring in his face, prepared him again with three fingers. He had a way of caressing Brian’s prostate, of lightly drumming on it with a tip of his fingers that drove Brian mad.

JT licked his lips. “I’m gonna fuck you. I’m going to stare at your face as I push into you. I want to see the pleasure in your eyes, I want to see your lips when you moan. I’m going to make you forget your name, and come, screaming. Then I’m going to pull out, and you can watch my face as I come and spray cum all over you…” It was not empty talk. For the first time ever, Brian let himself be fucked face to face, and he did look into JT’s eyes as his pleasure mounted, and moaned shamelessly with it until his eyes rolled in the back of his head and there was nothing in the world but the pleasure of that cock pounding into him… until he screamed in orgasm, regaining enough sense to watch JT pull out, remove the condom, jerk that beautiful cock, the large head popping in and out of his fist until he came in long thin ribbons all over Brian’s chest, making him tremble and rhythmically ooze a bit more cum in an echo of JT’s climax. Amazing. Fucking amazing.

JT collapsed on top of him, heedless of their mixed cum all over the place, and kissed Brian. Brian rolled them, covering the slight body with his own, and kept kissing the luscious pink lips, pushing the sweaty blond hair out of his lover’s face, plunging his tongue in JT’s mouth, sucking on his lower lip, plundering his mouth. And yes, the kid was getting hard again already. He was arching against Brian, frotting his cock against Brian’s sweaty, cum-covered belly, grabbing Brian’s ass and pulling it tight against his body to give himself more friction. He moaned, a sexy, needy noise, and pulling out of the kiss, asked Brian, “Are you up for one more?”

Brian’s hole was feeling well used, but he didn’t give a shit. At JT’s question, his own dick responded and started to fill. “Oh, yeah,” he answered, greedily.

“Ride me,” said JT, and Brian did. He slipped a new condom on JT’s cock, covered it in lube, put a blob of lube at his own still relaxed entrance, and slowly, deliciously, deliberately sank down on the mushroom cock. He felt totally exposed, pleasuring himself in such an open manner on this kid’s amazing dick. He loved it. He loved the glazed look in JT’s eyes, the uncontrollable delight of that large head milking his prostate, and his own control of the speed and depth of penetration.

JT was looking at him as if he were a god, panting, begging, stringing together nonsense words, “Yeah, yeah, fuck yeah, oooooh, Aidan, god, so good, so tight, love it, love your ass, so beautiful, love it, love you in control, fuck yourself, please, oh, fuck, fuck yeah…” He started running his hands over Brian’s chest, caressing his nipples, flicking them, and started bucking his hips to get deeper into Brian’s ass, making little breathy noises that drove Brian mad.

JT kept going but pushed himself up until he could suck Brian’s nipple in his mouth and Brian lost it again, holding JT’s head to his chest, loving, loving the suction on his tit, fucking himself on that cock fast and hard, his dick rubbing against JT’s cum and sweat-covered stomach until he came, again incredibly hard. He simply could not believe the animalistic growl that issued deep from his throat and the feeling of completion that tore through him, or the points of light that exploded behind his lids when he felt JT’s cock pulse with his own release.

He collapsed on top of JT, rolled them to their sides, not wanting to squash the smaller man but he held him tightly with his legs, keeping JT’s dick buried in his ass. They stared at each other as their breaths slowed, as their heart rates returned to normal, Brian losing himself in the blue eyes. They kissed gently, softly. Brian released JT who pulled carefully out of him, holding the condom on his deflated cock.

There wasn’t much talking in their second shower, just occasional soft kisses. After they both got dressed. JT glanced at Brian, then stared at his feet and finally met Brian’s eyes squarely. “Aidan. Shit. I have to go. I really need to get some work done. I gave myself a deadline, and I want to keep it.”

Brian looked at him. Really looked at the 5’8,” 132 pound, blond, seventeen-year-old-looking kid who had just completely, repeatedly rocked his world. Forget the hustlers, forget the clubs. He wanted this kid and no one else to be the one to fuck bottoming out of his system.

“Go home, get your shit and come back. I have to work too. I really do. But I’m here till Monday, and I want us to fuck tonight until we both collapse from exhaustion. Then we’ll sleep, and tomorrow we’ll work out and hang, and work and fuck some more and keep it up until I go to my meeting on my way out of town. What do you say?”

JT’s smile was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. “I’ll be back in 45 minutes. But I have to eat. Can you order me a filet mignon with green beans and a salad? I promise not to waste it this time.”

Brian chuckled. “As far as I’m concerned, you can waste food anytime.”

JT grinned, and left, saying, “Later.”

*****

Justin found his way to the lobby and handed the doorman his valet parking tab. As he waited for his car, he stretched languorously, and caught the bellhop’s eye. The man was giving him a dirty look. Justin answered the glare with a happy smile. Aidan was the best fuck he had ever had, hands down. The tight ass, the perfect dick, the gorgeous body. He had loved fucking him. And he would love fucking him again, soon.

When he had slipped his cock inside Aidan for the first time, he had actually thought he might be a virgin. Aidan's ass was so fucking tight, and his anus had tightened reflexively on his tongue when he was rimming him. That reaction was the opposite of that of a habitual bottom, which relaxed and opened at a soft touch. But Aidan seemed way too comfortable kissing a man and being fucked to be a straight guy getting his first fuck. On the other hand, he showed no desire to top. If he were gay and a top, it would explain his tight ass, but then, surely he would have made a move to get into Justin’s ass, as useless as that would have been. Not all tops were as averse as Justin was to getting fucked, but neither did they enthusiastically give it up three times in a row…

Aidan was a puzzle. The only plausible scenario Justin could come up with was that Aidan was in the closet, married probably, and living it up when he would go out of town on business. And in truth, Justin couldn’t care less, as long as he got to bury his cock in that ass as often as humanly possible between now and Monday morning.

Back at his apartment, Justin grabbed a small overnight bag, putting in a change of casual clothes, a clubbing outfit, some nice slacks and a beautiful cashmere sweater. He wanted to be prepared should they decide to go out and dance, or go out and eat. He threw in his toiletries, a large bottle of his best lube and a big handful of condoms. He picked up his messenger bag, which contained all he needed to work on his thesis and headed out again.

It was weird that he was a little nervous knocking on Aidan’s door. After all, the whole thing had been Aidan’s idea. He felt foolish when Aidan opened the door with a smile on his face, obviously happy he’d returned, and when he saw the table set with his food under covers to keep it warm. Aidan had read the New York Times online in his absence, and as he ate and Aidan drank his milkshake (what was that about?), they discussed current events, the crazy real estate situation, and the disastrous foreign policies of that asshole in the White House. Aidan was very much in touch and wicked smart, a pleasure to talk to.

After lunch, they both laughed a little as they obviously kept away from each other, both settling in a different armchair by the fire and beginning work. Justin was glad to find he was perfectly able to concentrate and get some serious writing done. Aidan had not been bullshitting. He was just as absorbed in his own thing. Before he knew it, room service was coming in to turn down the bed. He had been at it for over five hours. He saved his work one last time, copied it to his memory stick, and closed his MacBook. He got up and stretched. Aidan also closed his laptop, and looked at him with a slight smile, apparently wondering what was next on the agenda.

Justin knelt in front of him, opened Aidan's fly and, pulling down his pants in a practiced motion, swallowed his quiescent cock. He loved feeling it fill and harden in his mouth and sucking it happily to completion… in particular during the last minute or so, when Aidan fucked his mouth with his hands tangled in JT’s hair pleading, “Please don’t stop, let me come, please don’t stop…” He swallowed Aidan’s come to the last drop. Maybe it was Aidan’s weird diet, but it tasted delicious, almost fruity. He released the spent cock and looked up at Aidan with a smile, licking his lips.

“You give amazing head,” said Aidan, and it was good to hear, especially since he’d not been trying to impress, just enjoying himself.

“I have a nice big boner,” he answered. “What would you like me to do with it?”

Aidan smiled, got up and started walking to the bedroom stripping off his t-shirt and his jeans as he went - Justin loved that he seemed to always go commando. After getting the lube and a couple of condoms out of his bag, Justin took off his own clothes as he followed. Aidan’s gorgeous body was spread on the bed, face down, his legs slightly parted in invitation. He was so extraordinarily beautiful, Justin felt incredibly privileged. He caressed the smooth, lightly tanned skin, from his heels to his shoulders, and kissed and nibbled his way back down to Aidan’s ass.

He buried his face in Aidan’s crack and breathed in deeply. There was the clean musk of the man’s balls and the earthy smell of his ass. Ambrosia. He spread Aidan’s legs a little bit more and took both his balls in his mouth. They were small and round and he rolled them around with his tongue. Then he licked his way to Aidan’s hole, caressing it with a soft wet tongue, probing it lightly, checking for the sharp coppery twang that would indicate damage of some sort. He didn’t want to hurt Aidan just to please him.

The mucosa was a bit swollen, but all was sweet and sound, and so fucking soft when he insinuated his way in. Rimming Aidan was a true pleasure. The man was so fucking clean, and he purred so nicely. He gave himself up to the task, ignoring his own dripping cock in favor of this heavenly hole. He loved it when Aidan’s skin became dewy with sweat and shivered under his hands like that of a purebred horse.

Aidan’s voice was coarse as he said, “Fuck me JT, fuck me please…”

Justin put on a condom and covered it with lube, before squirting some in Aidan’s relaxed hole and at his entrance. Then he positioned himself and slammed in all the way, Aidan welcoming the sudden intrusion with a “Yessss” of pleasure. Unable to stop himself, Justin just pumped in and out of Aidan’s ass, deep, hard, fast motions, his whole body chasing his orgasm, wanting it now, now! It felt so fucking good, so amazingly perfect. His eyes roamed gratefully over the beauty before him, the broad back, the dimples of the lower back, the perfect small tight cheeks of Aidan’s ass.

He lay down on him, wanting their skin to touch, needing the intimacy. He gripped Aidan’s shoulders, fucking him as hard as he could, grunting in his effort, sucking at the skin between his shoulder blades, his hips pumping, his motions gaining in speed what they lost in depth. He was catching up to his climax when he felt Aidan’s body tense and jerk beneath him and heard his cries muffled by the pillow he had pressed his face into. Even muted they sounded wild and raw, and the idea of having brought the man beneath him such pleasure pushed him over. It was his turn to cry out as his orgasm ripped through him, pleasure gathering from his toes to his hair and exploding out of his cock.

There was a puddle of sweat in the groove above Aidan’s spine, and Justin stared at it, a little lost, his whole weight on Aidan, not sure if he was unwilling or just plain unable to move. After a few minutes, he motivated himself to rise up, but Aidan, whose face was no longer pressed into the pillow but resting on it, said, “Stay. I love your weight on me. I love your tongue, your cock in me. I love your wet skin on mine, your lips on me. I love you fucking me. You would not believe how much I love it.”

It made Justin feel so fucking good. “I bet you don’t love it half as much as I love fucking you,” he answered, honestly.

“Don’t bet. You’ll lose.”

Justin held onto the condom and pulled out gently as Aidan turned over under him. They ended up with Justin’s head resting on Aidan’s broad shoulder. They grinned at each other.

“How’s your ass?” asked Justin, concerned.

“Sore,” answered Aidan honestly.

“Fuck. We should give it a rest. At least till morning.”

“Probably.” They chuckled.

“Wanna go dancing?” asked Justin, who would love it.

“Only if you promise to blow me on the dance floor.”

“Will you fuck my mouth?”

“Yeah…”

“Deal!”

Justin took them to Purr. It was new and very sleek if just a little pretentious. There was a huge line, but they got in right away, as hot as they both looked. Justin was all “twinked up”: a way-too-small baby blue sleeveless shirt that showed his well defined arms and rode up his abs, tight, dark blue leather pants and glitter on his skin and in his hair. Brian wore a black sleeveless button down and black jeans and Justin thought he looked incredibly hot.

The bartender handed Justin a bottle of Perrier without being asked and smiled at Brian, serving him a generous double Beam when he ordered.

“Who’s your friend, JT?”

“Aidan. He’s here on business.”

“Nice to meet you, Aidan. The drink’s on the house. We missed JT around here.”

“Thanks, Matt,” said Justin. That’s why he rarely came to Purr anymore. He had fucked the boss, Eric, a few times, and since then, Eric had recruited his entire staff to convince Justin to do it again. Eric was all right, but Justin did not want anything permanent or serious. He figured blowing Brian on the dance floor would definitely get his point across. They drank up and went dancing.

As usual, guys were cruising him right and left. Not a few made eyes at Aidan as well. As far as Justin was concerned, it was pointless. Why would he fuck anyone else when he could fuck Aidan? Though he was only 22, he had already fucked more men than he could count, and no one, not one, even came close to Aidan. He was the best he’d ever had. Fuck. The best he was ever likely to have. It didn’t get any better than this, he was sure of it. Any better and he would drop dead…

Wow. He realized with a pang that Aidan would be gone in thirty-six hours and that he could spend a lot of time looking to match the perfection of their fucking. It would be stupid. He should just accept that they were exceptional together, and not even attempt to compare future fucks to it. They would never measure up, so why get bummed about it? He was lucky to have known this once in his lifetime. Period.

He smiled at Aidan. They danced well together. Aidan had his forearms on Justin’s shoulders, and he rested their foreheads together. Justin had had his hands loosely on Aidan’s hips. He brought their groins together and they started grinding against one another, making out, kissing and nibbling any naked skin they could reach. Half an hour later, Justin’s shirt was gone, his hand was down Brian’s pants, and they were basically fucking standing up.

Justin was incredibly turned on. Guys all around them were staring, vicariously participating. Justin undid Aidan’s shirt buttons one by one, and followed his hands with a trail of very wet kisses down the exposed chest. Finally, he dropped to his knees, freed Aidan’s cock from the black jeans and started making love to the gorgeous dick. Fuck, he was so into it. His own dick was dripping precum like it was going out of style. He deep throated Aidan, swallowing around the head, loving how deep the beautiful dick went. As promised, Aidan grabbed his head and started fucking his mouth. Justin loved it, freeing his own cock and jerking himself off. Justin could not believe he was doing this, giving all these guys a show… All around them, guys were grinding on each other, effectively hiding them from the bar and from the bouncer.

Aidan’s head was thrown back, his mouth open, and soon he was shooting his cum down Justin’s throat, in his mouth, on his tongue. Justin came all over his hand and all over the floor, and there was a lot of moaning from the peanut gallery. Justin tucked himself back in, grateful cum came off of leather so readily, tucked in Aidan who then cradled his face in his large hands and kissed the fuck out of him. They kept dancing for a long time, kissing, looking in each other’s eyes, and kissing some more.

They got back to the hotel at two in the morning, showered, and fell asleep after a rather spectacular 69. Justin loved feeling Aidan’s strong arms wrapped around him throughout the night.

*****

Brian was sitting in first class, sipping a bitter, looking over the notes he had taken during his meeting with Conaussy Footwear. As unbelievable as it might seem, he had earned their advertising contract. Of course, instead of the couple of hours he had originally intended, he had ended up spending almost ten hours preparing for the meeting, pre-designing the campaign he presented to them and working on the graphics. He’d done it on Saturday and Sunday afternoon while JT worked on his thesis, and he surprisingly enjoyed working side by side in front of the fire, companionably quiet.

They had fucked for the last time that morning, before JT left for his 8 a.m. class. Brian shivered pleasurably, recalling the amazing feelings that had again overwhelmed him as JT’s beautiful cock glided in and out of him, his knees resting on the blond’s shoulders and JT’s long-fingered hand expertly jerking him off in time with his thrusts.

Brian knew he was fine, back to his normal self, because starting with their late afternoon fuck on Sunday, he would have gladly exchanged places and fucked JT into the mattress. But since he knew for a fact he never again would enjoy bottoming as much as he had enjoyed it with JT and that there were all these asses ready and willing to be fucked waiting for him in Pittsburgh, he had continued getting pleasured by the blond, again and again. Who knew getting fucked could be like this? No matter how experienced and well practiced all the other guys who had ever fucked Brian had been, JT had put them to shame completely.

Their goodbyes had actually been bittersweet. Both knew they’d never see each other again, and both had realized their amazing sexual chemistry. They had actually exchanged a long languorous kiss goodbye at the door and smiled at each other before JT headed to the elevator. Brian would have felt silly watching his blond walk away if JT had not turned back and smiled at him one last time before going around the corner to the bank of elevators.

Brian’s ass was quite tender. He was pretty sure he would not need another weekend away for quite some time. He went back to work, making some of the requested modifications to his initial drafts for Conaussy. He was quite excited about it. It had been a long while since he’d done that much creative work on a campaign, and he was proud to see he had not lost his touch. Even his computer graphics, though not anywhere near as refined as what would eventually come out of Kinnetik’s Art Department, were still pretty impressive.

In the Pitts, Ted was waiting for him at the curb in his Mercedes coupe, motor running. After putting his bag in the trunk, Brian sat in the passenger seat and, with a slight grin, casually threw the signed Conaussy contract on Ted’s lap. Ted picked up the folder and opened it, his trained eye taking in the salient points in a moment. 300 grand. A weekend well spent. He looked at Brian from the corner of his eyes and, obviously noticing his relaxed demeanor, allowed himself to comment.

“Well done, Bri. So is this the beginning of Kinnetik’s conquest of the West Coast?”

For a fugitive moment, Brian imagined going back to Seattle, returning to JT, and his heart leaped interestingly in his chest.

“Nah. I think it was a one-time thing. Just to see if I could do it. The weather is too fucking gloomy out there…”

Ted didn’t comment. He just drove Brian home, giving him a rundown of what had happened at Kinnetik in his brief absence. No major disasters, no obvious fuckups. Brian was pleased. He got out at his door, got his bag back out of the trunk, and leaned back in the car for a second.

“Thanks for the ride, Theodore. See you in the morning.”

*****

Ted still had no clue why Brian had decided, apparently out of the blue, to go to Seattle for the weekend. He had stopped trying to understand every one of Brian’s moves a long time ago. It usually all made sense in the end.

He was really glad to see Brian looking relaxed and rested, however. Brian had been so stressed these past couple of weeks, Cynthia and he had actually been worried. His friend had obviously simply needed to get away for a bit. That this weekend away had translated into a $300,000.00 contract was just so Brian. The man was an amazing businessman as well as a fabulous advertising leader. Ted was very proud of Kinnetik, of his role in the agency’s success, and he was eternally grateful to Brian for inviting him to be a part of it.

Whistling Cosi fan tutte, Ted parked the Mercedes in its reserved spot and ran up the stairs to his fourth floor condo. He took advantage of every occasion to stay in shape. His body was the best it had ever been, his plastic surgery the incentive he had needed to really get into shape. Blake was 12 years younger than him, after all. When he first entered their home, he was a little disappointed that it was dark, but then he noticed flickering light in the bedroom. Candles? Hopeful, he made his way there. Blake was lying on the bed, his naked ultra lean body glistening in the golden light, fisting his uncut cock, the beautiful blown glass plug Ted had given him for his birthday in position. Ted’s heart skipped a beat as Blake gave him a sexy smile.

He wasted no time divesting himself of his work clothes and kneeling between Blake’s knees. As usual, he felt like the luckiest man on earth as he looked on his gorgeous young lover. He laughed at himself as he expected to wake up any moment from this amazing dream, alone in a cold bed. He gently grasped the plug and twisted it a little as Blake hissed in pleasure, closing his eyes. Ted fucked him slowly with the plug, loving the sounds Blake made during sex. He found the lube within reach, where Blake had obviously left it for him, and coated his dick one-handed continuing to work the plug. Blake’s face and shoulders had taken on that rosy glow that said his orgasm was close.

Ted gently pulled out the plug, lined himself up above Blake and slipped inside the tight warmth. Even after several months, he was still taken aback by the sharpness of the pleasure of doing it bareback. Blake opened his eyes again, smiled, and pulled him in for a kiss. God. How Ted loved him. He had fallen in love with him in the alley, that first night, when he had realized this beautiful kid really wanted him. Nothing -- not almost dying, not the drug addictions, not the separations -- had changed that. He loved Blake with everything he had.

And making love to him, their flat hard stomachs pressed against one another, his arms holding his weight, pushing and pulling his dick in and out of his love whose legs were wrapped around his trim waist, made every minute at the gym, every flight of stairs, every refused doughnut totally worth it. His heart was beating wildly as he watched Blake’s beautiful face transforming in pleasure, his eyes closing on the sensations, delicious sounds escaping his lips.

Blake's body finally arched like a bow, and he cried out Ted’s name as he came, his seed hot and sleek between them. He opened his eyes again, looked into Ted’s and said softly, ”I love you. I love you so fucking much…” And Ted was lost, his orgasm sweeping through him, his cum spraying forth, deep inside Blake, staying there to claim his hold on the man when he withdrew, gently, a while later.

After they shared a warm shower, Ted fell asleep spooning Blake, his thoughts wandering again to Brian, disjointed and vague. He felt sorry for Brian, for not having love in his life, realizing he would never know the intimacy, the amazing pleasure of fucking raw, of making love to someone important in his life. He wondered yet again why Brian had gone to Seattle and what had happened there to bring him back so obviously relaxed and happy. He had thanked Ted for the ride, for god’s sake!

*****

Justin finished rereading the two chapters of his thesis that he had written over the weekend. They were very, very good. He just had the conclusion to write, and he would be done. Hopefully, his current inspiration would hold through the conclusion. After all, the introduction and the first four chapters had taken him four months. He smiled remembering his weekend—work and play. He’d obviously been inspired.

He thought back to his and Aidan’s last fuck that morning. He’d loved the position, watching Aidan’s face as pleasure overwhelmed him. He was so fucking beautiful, so responsive, so easily aroused. He didn’t even seem to have a refractory period. Justin wondered what life he was returning to today, where he lived, what he did for a living. Was he even now entering a beautiful sprawling house in the expensive part of town somewhere back east, being greeted by a loving wife, by little kids joyfully screaming, “Daddy’s home, Daddy’s home!”?

This morning, after one last fabulous kiss, he had watched as Justin walked away. Justin felt quite sure they both were aware that their sexual chemistry had been unique and out of this world. It would be a few days before Justin would even think about going back to the clubs to pick up a trick. He was fucked out.

He sat down comfortably and started typing, working on his thesis’s conclusion. If he finished this week, he could work on his resume, his letter of application, and send his materials to the eight advertising companies his research had shown would be the best match for his skills. He’d loved his years in Seattle and Cornish University, but he was once again ready to move on. At least, this time, he would not be running from his past.