- Text Size +

Part 3

Another gorgeous blond.



Brian’s evening with Chris went pretty much as planned. Though he was gone from the table for 17 minutes due to an urgent problem at work, she hardly noticed. Brian had surprised her at the beginning of the meal with a fascinating book on make-up techniques. So entranced was she reading during his absence, she did not at all feel neglected. After his return, Brian’s focused attention for the remainder of the meal made Chris feel like a million bucks.


Brian had to admit that she made an extremely attractive woman. She wore a short strapless blue dress that displayed her gorgeous long legs to their full advantage; her naturally blonde hair was thick and wavy. She had large blue eyes and her make-up was flawless.

 


When they had walked into Pappagano’s, all eyes were on them. They made an amazingly attractive couple. Chris’s conversation, however, was sorely lacking. She was obsessed with some soap opera, and insisted on sharing the multiple complex adventures of the protagonists with him. He couldn’t wait to get out of there. She started becoming frisky in the elevator, trying to kiss him.


“You’ll smear your lipstick,” said Brian, backing off. She pouted, but did not insist. By the time they got to the Corvette, which Brian had purposefully parked in an out of the way, isolated corner, she had started caressing his torso, and making her way downward, no doubt intending to suck him off. Just the thought of those lipstick painted lips on his cock was enough to kill any arousal Brian might have felt. Instead he stopped her, and whispered in her ear, “None of that. I want to save my hard on to fuck you.”


She obviously thought he was a straight guy and that she had him fooled, so she hesitantly said, “Sweetie, there is something you should know…”


Brian chuckled and reached under her short dress for her cock, which was squeezed tight between her legs by her spandex undergarment. “Is this what you want to tell me about?” He popped the four snaps keeping the crotch closed, and her freed cock started filling and rising to the occasion. Sadly, the closures had reminded Brian of the few times he had changed his son’s diapers, and did nothing to help his lack of enthusiasm.


“How did you know?” Chris asked, worried that some detail of her persona was lacking.


“I’m queer, and I trust my instincts. I would have never found you attractive if this wasn’t there…” Chris’s medium sized, uncut cock was in his hand and he started jerking her off expertly. Brian turned her so she was facing the hood of the ‘Vette, and pushed her dress and body suit up to her waist. She had a very nice ass, her cheeks round, firm and smooth as silk. Brian closed his eyes, concentrating on the dick in his hand and the ass he was caressing. He played with her balls and ran his fingers gently on her perineum. He removed a small tube of lube and a condom from his pocket, undid his belt and unzipped his fly. His dress pants fell around his ankles.


He rolled the condom onto his cock, even though he still didn’t have much of a hard on, and caressed her ass and balls again. She was fully aroused. Her cock was very hard and leaking pre-come, and she was moaning. Brian wished she would shut up. Her voice was too high, and along with her floral scent, it was killing his arousal. He managed to shut his mind to both and concentrated on her cock, her balls, and the crack between her spectacular cheeks.


Suddenly an image of Sunshine bending over the table in the diner to reach for the ketchup bottle popped in his head and he was instantly hard. He gave himself over completely to the fantasy and continued to picture the kid.


He stepped behind him and yanked those cargo pants down in one move, keeping him bent over the table top. Caressing the globes in front of him, he squirted lube in the crack of his ass and ran his finger up and down along it, passing over his puckered hole, until he pushed one finger in to the first knuckle. He continued fucking him lightly and circling the tight entrance, stimulating the rim, all the while milking his cock with his other hand.


He pushed his finger further in and imagined Sunshine’s surprised sigh when he caressed his prostate lightly. Brian finger-fucked him for a while, and when he was loose enough, added another finger. Behind his closed lids, Sunshine’s hands were gripping the edge of the table. He turned his head to look back at Brian, smiling his innocent, sexy smile, trusting, enjoying the fingers pumping in and out of his ass. Brian smiled back, and gently added a third finger, making sure there was plenty of lube to go around.


Sunshine closed his eyes and smiled again, saying, “It feels good, Brian, so good… Are you going to fuck me now?”


“Yes, Sunshine,” fantasy Brian answered. “You’re ready for me.”


As he pushed the head of his cock past the first sphincter, he saw Sunshine bite his lips against the pain. “It hurts! Does it always hurt?” he asked, his voice shaky.


“It’s part of it, Sunshine. It’ll feel much better soon.” Brian stopped his gentle, slow penetration several times to caress Sunshine’s ass and thighs; soothing him, easing the burn until he was fully buried in his beautiful boy. Then he waited for Sunshine to adjust to the fullness and the pressure.


After a moment, Sunshine pushed back against him, “Brian… Brian, please…” not even knowing what it was he wanted so badly.


Brian chuckled softly. “Ready for more, Sunshine?”


“I need… I want… please, Brian, please…”


Brian smiled. The boy may not have known what it was he wanted, but his body was telling him there was more, much more. Still milking the boy’s cock, he started moving in and out; slowly at first, making sure there was plenty of lube for the glide to be smooth and easy. Then, after he angled his hips to rub the boy’s prostate with each thrust, he started to go faster, in long deep thrusts. He just loved Sunshine’s reaction, knowing full well the boy wasn’t going to last. “Oh! Oh! Oh, fuck, Brian… It’s good; it’s so good, oh… I’m gonna come! Oh! Brian… Yes… Yes… Now!”


He felt the boy’s cock pulse against his palm and jets of cum came shooting out as his rectal muscles squeezed Brian’s cock rhythmically. Knowing he had given Sunshine his first orgasm from intercourse, and though as far as he was concerned, this was only an appetizer, he let himself go and climaxed deep into the boy’s ass, feeling amazingly good.


Brian opened his eyes and was brutally brought back to reality. He pulled out of Chris’s ass, removed and dropped the condom on the ground, pulled up his pants, zipped and belted them. Chris had collapsed on the hood of the ‘Vette, and Brian hoped she had not scratched the paint with her long nails. He helped her up and she snuggled in his arms.


“Oh my god, Brian, that was the best fuck I have ever had! You were so wonderful, so gentle, so… Thank you… Thank you… You were amazing!”


She was trembling with the aftermath of what must have indeed been a really great orgasm. Brian would have felt pretty good about it except for the fact that he had been so into his little fantasy (which he did not wish to examine too closely) that he had forgotten to take a picture of the proceedings. Shit. No fucking way was he ever doing this again!


He quickly thought of a solution, and slightly modified his plans for the rest of the evening. He was supposed to meet the boys at Woody’s. He would just have to take Chris with him and have her confide her story to Max. After all, what were bartenders for?


Twenty minutes later, they entered Woody’s. Chris had put herself back together and once again looked like a primo piece of female ass. Brian bypassed the table where his friends were gaping at him and took her directly to the bar. He got himself a double shot of bourbon and smiled to himself when Chris ordered a Cosmo, Emmett’s drink. He said to Max, “Can you entertain my lady friend here for a few minutes? I need to hit the john, and I don’t want any of these jerks hassling her…”


He indeed went to the john, peed, washed his hands and got his cock sucked by some trick who had just happened to have followed him in. He left, pretty sure that if the lady was anything like the other queens of his acquaintance, she had by now told Max all about their fuck. Indeed, when he got back, Max gave him a discreet thumb up. Chris welcomed him back with a big smile.


She had just finished her drink when his phone rang. It was Ted, calling him from three tables away; which allowed him to say that the emergency at the office was more dire than previously imagined, and that it required his immediate presence.


“I’m sorry, Chris, but it was my office again. I can’t believe it, but I need to go in, even at this time of the night. So, I hate to do this, but I’m going to have to cut our evening short and take you home.”


“I understand,” Chris said with a smile. “After they called you at the restaurant, I figured you would go there right after dinner. I cannot tell you what it means to me that you didn’t and that even after… you know, you brought me here to buy me a drink instead of dropping me at home. You made me feel real good about myself. Thanks.”


Treating her like a gentleman should, as he had done all evening, Brian helped Chris into her coat, and once back to the car, he opened her door for her. She did not live anywhere near the gay ghetto, but in a breeder complex not far from the mall. Arriving back to her home, he once again opened her car door and he escorted her up the stairs to her front door.


“Do you think we can do this again, sometime?” she asked hopefully, her hands on the lapels of his camel winter coat.


He gently pushed a lock of her beautiful hair behind her ear. “I don’t think so, Chris. I had a good time and you truly are beautiful, but in the end, I’m queer. I like men, muscles, and stubbles… I found you very attractive and I thought I’d give it a try, but there’s a reason I fucked you from behind. I think you deserve someone who can appreciate all that you are and enjoy your feminine side. Honestly, that’s just not me.”


“Thanks for being frank with me and also for a truly lovely evening. I do understand and if you ever find yourself in a situation where you need a beard, give me a call, OK?” She smiled, and Brian was glad it seemed genuine.


He chuckled. “You would make a fantastic beard! I’ll remember your offer. Good night Chris. Take care.”


He waited until she was safely inside and he’d heard her throw the bolt before going back to the ‘Vette. He could just imagine Vance’s face if he brought her to the next Christmas party… The stupid ass would probably hit on her. He laughed to himself and headed back to the loft.


He changed into black jeans and a sleeveless black shirt, grabbed some E and some special K from his stash and drove to Babylon. As he had predicted, the boys were at the bar. He grabbed Ted and kissed him on the lips, much to the man’s astonishment and to Blake’s hilarity. “Theodore, I owe you a raise for your inspired initiative. Your second call was perfectly timed.”


“Huh… thanks, Brian.”


Brian drank a double shot of bourbon, took a tab of E and put one arm around Ted’s shoulders and his other arm around Mikey’s. “Nine out of ten, boys. Now we just have to figure out who the fuck Justin Taylor is.”


On the dance floor, he spotted Brandon, looking very sexy, dancing with Chuck Malcolm. Chuck was hot, with dark curly hair, thick lashes, green eyes and an excellent body. He was one of the tops on the list. It had taken all of the Kinney charm to get him to bend over (as well as a trip for the two of them to New York City). Brian, knowing he had gotten to Chuck before Brandon, had made no efforts to be gentle. Every time they fucked, he had made sure to drive Chuck to the brink of insanity with want, applying all his well-honed techniques to turn him on. But then, once Chuck begged for his cock, he had hardly prepared him and had fucked him with very little lube, as hard as he had ever fucked anyone. Chuck had come, of course (he was with Brian Kinney, after all…), repeatedly, hard, even passing out a couple of times. After two days and two nights of multiple fucks (and though each penetration was probably more uncomfortable than the last, Chuck enthusiastically responded every time Brian initiated intercourse, obviously finding compensation for the soreness) Brian knew the young man had to have been a bit raw for at least a week.


Brian hoped that he was still feeling some twinges even now, two weeks later. He was quite sure that it would be a hell of a long time before Chuck let anyone top him again. He smiled innocently at Brandon.


Of course, it was possible Brandon knew Justin Taylor and had already scratched that fucker off his list… Brandon’s answering smile was just a little too self-satisfied for Brian’s comfort. Fuck. He wished Max wasn’t so closed-lipped about who was in the lead.


Blake and Ben were dancing together. They both had their shirts off and looked damn hot. It was amazing to Brian that his lame assed friends had both ended up with such studs. He knew Mikey was a bottom, but still had his doubt about who fucked whom in the Wyzecki/Schmidt marital bed. His money was on Ted as a top. After all, he had been with Emmett for a disastrous short-term love affair and Emmett was a big nelly bottom… As far as he knew, their break up had had everything to do with crystal meth and nothing at all with lack of sexual compatibility…


He scanned the crowd for Emmett.

 

 

Emmett was easy to find, as tall as he was, with his praise Jesus dance move. Though Brian liked to make fun of him, Emmett could really shake his stuff, something Brian most definitively could not. The only thing Brian had rhythm for was fucking. On the dance floor, his salvation was that there always was some trick willing to grind against him, because really, Brian could not dance for shit.


He drank some water, snorted some Ketamine from the ‘Vette’s key and went to join Emmett on the dance floor. Emmett was well aware of Brian’s limitations in the dance department, and as was usual when they danced together, he glued himself to his friend, crotch to crotch, passing the rhythm to Brian through the only area of his body capable of keeping it. They each had a hand resting on the other’s shoulder and just enjoyed the beat, enjoyed being friends in a profound way both of them would have denied if asked. They also enjoyed dancing with a really hot guy, which, after all, both of them were.

 

  

 

Brian put a tab of E on the tip of his tongue and grinned at Emmett, raising an eyebrow and daring him. Emmett did not even blink. He dove for the drug, swallowed it and proceeded to kiss the hell out of Brian. He was a fantastic kisser and more than once, when they were both high, they had had some lengthy make out sessions on the dance floor. It had never, nor would it ever, go any further than that, but it was a hell of a lot of fun. They grinned at each other.


They danced together a while longer, Brian ignoring the guys cruising him, until a blond haired twink caught his eye. He wore his hair in a ponytail, and was well built despite a rather diminutive stature, 5’7” or so. He flicked his pierced tongue at Brian who gave Emmett a peck on the cheek, before he grabbed the blond by the loop of his tight pants, and pulled him to the back room.


Brian leaned against the wall and let the blond get on his knees and do his thing. The kid had been right to invest in the piercing. He gave Brian the best head he’d gotten in a very long time. Brian had planned on just fucking him against the wall, but decided instead to take him home and fuck him at a more leisurely pace; planning on getting another of these fantastic blow jobs in the shower afterwards.


It was 3:30 in the morning when, wrapped only in a towel, he closed the loft door behind the blond after a good fuck and another excellent blowjob. He’d called and paid for a cab to take the guy home. Such a good performance should be rewarded. He made sure his alarm was set and fell into bed.

 

********

 

Four hours later, he woke up a few minutes before his alarm went off. He needed very little sleep, and four hours was fine. Sometimes he slept eight on the weekend and that seemed to completely recharge his batteries. If he took particular care in his appearance this morning, it was only because he was in a great mood after last night. It had nothing to do with a certain waiter at the diner.


When he walked in, Sunshine looked up from taking an order at the sound of the bell and checked Brian out appreciatively before giving him his best sunshine smile. Brian did not feel rewarded for the efforts he had put in his appearance. Not in the least. He slipped into their usual booth next to Emmett. Strangely enough this morning, Ben was there but not Michael.


“Where is Mikey?”


“At Mel and Lindz” answered Ben. ‘They both have to work and JR has chicken pox.”


“Chicken pox? How the fuck did she get chicken pox?” asked Brian, surprised. “Gus was vaccinated against that when he was 13 months old! JR is almost two, she should be immune.”


“How do you know the vaccine schedule?” asked Ted, taken by surprise.


“I’ve gone to every one of Gus’s well baby and well child appointments, and I’ve taken Gus to the pediatrician for every injection he’s ever gotten,” Brian explained. “I’m the one who holds him on my lap when they give him the shot. At first, it was because Lindz was too chicken. Now it’s because he trusts me not to bullshit him. I tell him I’m going to hold him tight because it’s going to hurt like a bitch, but that I’ll give him raspberries on his tummy afterwards until he almost pees himself, and that’s exactly what happens.”


Brian turned back to Ben. “So how the fuck did JR get chicken pox?”


Ben sighed. “They discussed it, and Mel and Michael decided not to go with the vaccine. Mel had heard of some studies showing a possible relationship between autism and the MMR and the Chicken Pox vaccines. Lindz still wanted to do it, but Mel and Michael outvoted her. They also nixed the Hep B and the influenza vaccine - basically anything not mandatory for her to attend school later.”


“Fanfuckingtastic,” said Brian, angry. “Tell me Ben, when your T4's are down and your immune system falters, just how bad are your shingles?”


Ben nodded, and bit his lower lip. “I doubt she’ll ever be HIV positive, Brian.”


“HIV is not the only thing that lowers your immune system, Ben, you know that!” Brian reminded him. “One in eight women born today will have breast cancer in her lifetime, and that woman’s immune system will be shot to hell during some phases of her treatment. God forbid it’d be JR. Now, because she wasn’t immunized against chicken pox, she’d have shingles to look forward to on top of getting her tit chopped off and losing her hair. What the fuck were they thinking?”


They were all looking at Brian as if he’d grown a new head. It really pissed him off. “What?” he asked. “Did you all buy into the propaganda that I don’t give a shit about our kids? Well, newsflash, boys. I love them. I love Gus, and I love JR. I may not be Ward Cleaver, but there is more than one way to be a father.”


He turned to Ben. “When she’s over the chicken pox, we are getting her caught up with her MMR, her HepB and her influenza and you better back me up on this, Ben. I read all the scientific studies before Gus got his shots, talked at length to his pediatrician and even got a second opinion from this doc I met in the steam room, who, by the way, gave excellent head. As far as I’m concerned, those fucking Autism rumors are bull and the so-called studies that “support” them are for shit. Forgive me, but with his high school education, your husband hasn’t got a fucking clue and Mel must have been on some fucking lesbian power trip. If you want to be democratic, between you, Lindz and I, we have them outvoted, though I’m sure we can turn Mikey around with logic against Mel’s scare tactics. No kid of mine is going to be debilitated for life by liver damage from hepatitis or die of the fucking flu, and that’s final.”


Ben reached over the table and touched his arm. “I never doubted that you were a true father to the kids, Brian, and for what it’s worth, on this, I agree with you.” He smiled. “We’ll get it done.”


Brian took a deep breath, letting his anger drain out. He smiled at Ben. Fucking Zen-Ben. Mikey could not have found a better man.


Suddenly, Sunshine was there, putting a bowl of cereal and nonfat milk in front of Ben, scrambled eggs on toast and a fruit salad in front of Ted, sunny-side up eggs with dry English muffins in front of Blake, banana pancakes with real maple syrup in front of Emmett, and an egg white omelet in front of Brian. He also dispensed juices and coffee to the right people and blew Brian’s mind by putting a glass of guava juice in front of him.


“Did I get everything right?” Sunshine asked with a smile, since he had not even bothered to take their order.


“Yep.”

“Perfect.”

“Yes.”

“The diner doesn’t serve guava juice,” said Brian, nonplussed. “How do you even know I drink guava juice?”

 

 

“I’m just a really, really good waiter,” Sunshine told them very seriously, adding in a confidential tone, “that’s why I deserve really, really big tips.” He grinned mischievously, turned his back to them, wiggled his ass, and walked away.


Brian, Ben and Blake chuckled.

Emmett said, “He’s so cute! Isn’t he cute?”

Ted remarked, “Check out my fruit salad. Fresh fruits, not that canned stuff, but actual fresh fruit! He must want to impress one of us, and I’m pretty sure it’s not me… Anyone care to guess who that may be?”


Tongue in cheek, Ben and Blake asked, “Emmett?” at the exact same time. Emmett rolled his eyes and Ted smirked. “Riiiight. Emmett, of course.” Brian just smiled.


Brian watched Sunshine walk back and forth through the diner, working quickly and efficiently, flirting just enough with the customers to make them happy, but mostly making sure to get their orders right and bring them out quickly. Each time a table emptied and Trina came to clean it up, there were bills under almost every plate as a tip for the waiter. Sunshine had not been joking about making more money as a waiter than he would as a low level employee in the art department of an advertising agency.


He came by twice to refill their coffees and make sure they wanted for nothing. His blond hair was mussed just right and pushed behind his ears, and though he still wore cargos, the fit of this particular pair was spectacular.

 

 

He made eye contact with Brian both times, just for an instant, but for some reason it pleased Brian to no end. When they left, Brian knew they all left tips under their plates.


On a whim, Brian had gone to the restroom in the middle of the meal and had folded a twenty in the shape of a bowtie, a small piece of origami he had learned when he himself had received a tip folded that way as a waiter in college.

 

(It had been a short-lived position. He was generally rude to the customers and hated the job). He also committed a federal offence by disfiguring currency, writing:

“S.,

LUNCH?

B.”

in the middle of the bow. He would have rather died than be found out by the others doing something so out of character, so he was very careful to place the tip under his plate as soon as he came back, and not when all the others were doing so. The whole thing was a little embarrassing, but it was silly enough that it would make Sunshine smile and somehow that made it worthwhile.


To be continued...