- Text Size +

 

 

 

 

 

Just a taste.



Flying home on Sunday afternoon Brian, received a very obvious invitation from the gorgeous male flight attendant in first class, but passed it up, preferring to sleep instead. He was exhausted. He’d never gotten this much action in one long weekend before, and for Brian Kinney, that was saying a lot.


Home, he unpacked, showered, opened his mail, checked his e-mail, drank a lot of water to rehydrate and ran five miles on his treadmill. He was asleep by ten.


Monday morning, he was at the gym at five, when they opened the doors. He arrived at the office at 7:00 am, holding the door open for Cynthia. They exchanged a knowing smile. By nine, when everyone else rolled in, they had already done an amazing amount of work.


Brian was literally offered a new campaign, by the brother of one of the ‘Body by design’ owners. It was for upscale flatware. So far, they had only sold to professionals in trade magazines, and had thought for a long time of going for the private market. The ‘unbelievable’ work Plexus had done on ‘Body by Design’ told them that Kinney was the man for the job. Brian agreed. By late morning, when he called Sam to his office, he had a pretty good idea of how he wanted to go about it.


The rest of the day was occupied with lunch with clients, work on existing campaigns, and his share of the administration of the firm. He left the office after a twelve-hour day, and went home to shower and change. It was only nine-thirty when he made it to Essengy. He told himself he was tired of upscale, and just needed the mixed crowd and thumpa-thumpa of a larger club.


He spend the first hour drinking J&B at Mark’s bar, turning offers down, and only felt the sudden urge to dance when a familiar blond head made its appearance. He hooked up with a gorgeous piece of ass whose hips gyrated in the most provocative manner and who had a killer smile, and danced, keeping Justin in sight.


The blond, as usual, danced with anyone and everyone, his eyes closed half the time. His shirt came off after an hour, and the falling sparkles were sticking to his skin. Brian’s companion tried to pull him to the VIP room, but Brian shrugged him off, just wanting to continue staring at Justin. When gorgeous, wanting some action, hooked up with another dancer, Brian went up to one of the galleries and kept staring.


Finally, he decided self-control was an excuse for the weak, and made his way to the dance floor again. Soon, as he had wanted to do all night, he was holding Justin’s hips from behind and grinding his erection against his ass.


Eyes closed, apparently lost in the music and the sensations, Justin turned around, pressing his cock on Brian’s thigh and tilting his head back. Brian leaned down and took the proffered lips. He hadn’t kissed anyone in weeks, and the perfection of Justin’s mouth on his was even better than he remembered. Somehow, knowing from experience that this was not going any further made the kiss so much more.


For a long time, they kept dancing and kissing, hands roaming on each other’s bodies. At some point though, when Brian’s own arousal was off the chart, Justin opened his eyes, acknowledging who he was kissing, and he got on his toes, his arms around Brian’s waist. Brian’s hands, one between Justin’s shoulders, one at the small of his back, held Justin tight. They just kissed, standing in the middle of the dance floor, sweaty bodies in motion all around them.


Beyond the rhythm of the music, and the beat of his own heart, Brian could feel Justin’s heart hammering in his chest. He brought his hands to Justin’s face, and just kissed him, as if nothing else existed but their mouths together, his tongue and lips saying things in a language he didn’t understand, but that felt so good he couldn't stop.


In the press of the dance floor, their bodies were motionless, molded to each other, and suddenly he felt Justin’s tremble and then the muscles of his belly tightened in that unmistakable rhythm as Justin came. He moaned in Brian’s mouth, the most erotic sound Brian had ever heard, but then stepped away from his embrace, so quickly that he disappeared into the crowd before Brian could react. Brian looked around but couldn’t see him. He made his way to the restrooms, but Justin wasn’t there. He walked through the VIP room, went back to the balcony and scanned the dance floors, but did not find him.


By the time he saw a flash of blond by the exit and had gone downstairs, grabbed his coat and ran into the street, Justin was long gone. He took a cab home, staring at the nightlife from the window. In the loft, he toed off his shoes, dropped his coat and collapsed on the bed. He held a pillow to his chest, his whole body remembering the shaking and pulsing of Justin’s as he came in his arms, from his kiss.


He lay there, reliving that moment again and again and again. He finally fell asleep, still fully dressed, his cock still hard, but unwilling to do anything about it lest his own pleasure erase the memory of the trembling, and the pulsing of Justin’s orgasm in his arms.


He woke up in the morning his pants wet with come. He had just had the most erotic dream: He had awoken spooning Justin, and had started nibbling on his neck, kissing his shoulders, caressing his side. Then he had slid into his amazing ass, into his amazing warmth, and had made unhurried love to him, holding him tight, both of them reaching completion in the sweetest orgasm.


The rare few times he had kept a trick overnight, they had sucked him off in the morning, and if he had fucked them, there had been nothing sweet about it. Brian spent twenty minutes looking at Justin’s painting before finally getting out of bed.


He really needed to fuck him and get him out of his system.