- Text Size +

 

 

 

Just can’t get enough.



At 10:00PM, Brian’s phone rang.


“It’s Jeremy, Mr. Kinney. He got here an hour ago, but my phone was out of battery.”


“Thanks.”


A minute ago, Brian had been exhausted, lounging in front of the tube in his sweats. Next he was putting on black jeans and a black sleeveless shirt, adding a little mousse to his hair and calling a cab. As he waited for it to arrive, he brushed and flossed. His hygienist would be so proud.


He was already hard sitting in the taxi. His cock was leaking precome just thinking about kissing Justin, of savoring Justin taking his pleasure in his arms and he wasn’t even there yet. He entered the club. It was packed. He went to the third floor, and looked on the dance floors. There he was, dirty dancing with the muscle guy from last week, still wearing his shirt for once.


The two were getting into it, and it gave Brian an idea. By now, Justin probably thought he wasn’t coming. He went down to the dance floor, found a willing body, and started grinding against it. Another fifteen minutes, and muscle man was whispering in Justin’s ear, and Justin nodded. Brian‘s guy was looking at him like a hungry wolf, so he hooked his finger in the guy’s belt, just as Justin and muscle guy headed for the lounge.


Justin saw him, and stopped in his tracks, smiling at him, muscle man forgotten, but Brian motioned for him to go on, and dragged his trick after them. They ended up in an alcove, leaning against the wall, their bodies touching, as their tricks went to work on their cocks. Soon they were kissing, deep and slow, their hands in each other’s hair, eyes opened, breath mingled, as their dicks were being seen to.


It was incredibly erotic. Brian slipped his hand under Justin’s shirt and played with his nipples, and Justin arched into his touch and moaned, suddenly closer to his release. Brian sucked on Justin’s tongue, which Justin always seemed to like and he moaned again, shooting his come in his trick’s mouth, Brian’s hand on his stomach, feeling the pulsing contractions of his abs.


Brian‘s trick was deep throating him, and swallowed around the head, which was very nice, but it was when Justin gently bit his lower lip and lightly scratched his nipples that Brian came, long and hard down the trick’s throat.


Muscle man tucked Justin back into his pants, even as he and Brian kept kissing. Then, perhaps feeling philanthropic, he did the same for Brian since Brian’s trick was busy wiping his hands on a towel, having evidently jerked off while sucking him. Muscle man, who apparently had not been as self sufficient, grabbed Brian’s trick, pulled down his pants, and started finger fucking him. Brian and Justin left them to their fun, returning to the dance floor, slow dancing to techno music, their foreheads touching, holding each other close. Once in a while they kissed, savoring each other.


“I’ve got to get home,” said Justin finally. “I’m bushed.”


“Let’s go.” Brian was starting to feel his week as well.


Outside, Jeremy whistled for a cab.


“I can take the subway,” said Justin. “You don’t have to take me home.”


“I want to.”


So, just like the previous time, they rode together to Justin’s, Brian holding him, his chin on Justin’s sweet smelling hair.


“Tonight was hot,” said Justin.


Brian leaned down to kiss his luscious lips, their tongues wrapping around each other’s. He pulled back and said: “This is hot. Anything with this would be hot.” And he kissed Justin again.


They were at the brownstone, and Justin left the cab, giving him one of his sunny smiles, to which Brian could never help but respond. The cab drove off, and once again, Brian closed his eyes and thought about the last couple of hours.


He knew he could meet the guy who had sucked him off tonight on the street and not recognize him. He had thought of nothing but Justin the entire time, which is probably why he had come so hard and so long. He could honestly say that it was Justin biting his lip that had triggered his orgasm, and not anything his trick had been doing, just like he was quite sure Justin had come from his sucking gently on his tongue.


He believed in fucking. Yes, it was better if the trick was hot, but what really counted was a willing mouth, or a tight well-lubricated asshole. So what the fuck was this? Why was it so amazing to hold Justin as they danced, to rest his forehead against his, and just look at him? It must be anticipation. Anticipation for the day he actually would be able to fuck Justin. Obviously, that had to be it.


The next day, he worked from home for a couple of hours, then started searching for Christmas presents for everyone, on the web. He did not usually put much into the celebration, but this year, he realized he really missed everyone, so he tried to find a way to express it that was comfortable to him.


He started with a Mont Blanc pen for Mel. She was a bitch, yes, hard-nosed and opinionated, but he had been reminded lately of how she had pulled his nuts out of the fire when an associate at his previous job had sued him for sexual harassment. She was also a great mom and, God forbid she would figure out he thought so, a great role model to his son.


Lindsay was easy. She was, before all, a woman, and expensive French perfume and body lotion would be very much to her taste. He ordered ‘L’air du temps’ by Nina Ricci, which he had smelled on Cynthia and loved.


He got Ben workout gloves, and a thick hooded sweatshirt from Tommy Bahama. The man spent so much time at the gym, it was bound to be a good choice.


He knew Ted and Blake had season tickets at the Pittsburgh opera, and just paid for their upgrade from the silver to the gold cast, and to move them to the best seating section in the house.


He got Debbie a gift certificate to his favorite spa, for a full day of pampering, including all the treatment he thought she might enjoy, with a haircut and color to top it off. Heavens new the woman deserved to treat herself once in a while. He ordered the series “The Civil War” by Ken Burns for Carl, who enjoyed that kind of thing.


He hesitated a while about what gift to get for Hunter. Teenagers were difficult, and Hunter more so than most. He settled for the latest and most expensive Nike’s high tops, and a gift certificate to Barnes and Noble.


He actually shopped for clothes for Emmett. They were the same size, and he could live vicariously through Emmett‘s flamboyant ways, purchasing things he loved but would not be caught dead in. The lilac leather pants would be a total hit, he knew, but he didn’t stop there, getting a silver sleeveless shirt and even a short aviator fur jacket. Emmett would be thrilled. Drew needed nothing, and Brian didn’t know him that well anyway. A pair of Vuarney sunglasses would do well.


That left Mikey. He got him First Class round trip tickets to New York for Ben and him in March, when a huge Comics convention was being held in town, knowing Mikey would not want to come without his husband. He also got him some butter soft leather gloves, lined with cashmere, the kind of luxurious item Mikey would never spring for, and something he would love, coming from Brian.


Buying for four and a half year-old Gus was easy. Whatever he got him would be Gus’s favorite. Gus was such a boy. He got him a remote controlled ‘Vette, just like his, as his main gift, and clothes, books, art supplies and several DVDs. Going slightly over the top, but the munchers would just have to grin and bear it…


Little JR was too young to care about Christmas. He got a five hundred dollar bond to add to her college fund, and a squeaky giraffe.


He had made sure all the gifts were wrapped, and sent to his hotel in Pittsburgh. He called and confirmed his suite reservation, and warned them of the coming flood of packages. Of course, he would be accommodated.


Cynthia expected nothing but a fat year-end bonus, which she would get, and his partners would get their usual bottle of Laphroig single malt.


Feeling quite accomplished, he ordered himself new Gucci ankle boots, and a superb cashmere Dior overcoat. It was going to be cold in Pittsburgh.


If he had been going to get Justin anything, it might have been this nice cashmere hoody, also from Dior. It was casual enough for him, and yet would feel utterly luxurious to wear. It would suit him well, especially the blue one. Surely a pair of gloves like Mikey’s would have made a welcome gift. It would be hard to paint with fingers stiff with cold. Brian did not know much about professional art supplies, but the full array of special Sable-hair brushes he found might have made a good gift too, and were too expensive for any student to buy for himself. Yes, if he had been going to get him anything at all, any of these gifts would have done nicely. Or all of them for that matter. Well, he could always return them later. Things bought over the Internet even came with handy return FedEx labels these days…


In the evening, Brian went to Gillian’s, and played pool. He ignored the sidelong glances he got all evening, and even had to give a pointed “Not interested” or two to the most insistent guys cruising him. When his phone vibrated, around eleven, he was already heading out the door as he answered, “Thanks, Jeremy.”


Essengy was just around the corner, and less than fifteen minutes later he had Justin pressed against him, and was feeding him a tab of E with a kiss. He loved Justin getting loose and horny as he got high as a kite. Obviously, he did not take drugs very often. They danced, frotting against each other, and he was pretty sure Justin would have blown him right in the middle of the dance floor if he had let him. He dragged him to the bar instead, where they both emptied water bottles, and continued dancing, enjoying Justin’s moans and sighs as he humped his leg. Brian was so turned on he was losing his mind.


They ended up in the lounge, giving each other hand jobs while kissing sloppily and licking every piece of skin they could reach without taking their clothes off. Justin’s fingers felt so good on his naked cock, and he seemed to know just when to finish his strokes with the slight twist that Brian favored.


Justin collected Brian’s come in his left hand as his right hand pumped every last drop out of him, and proceeded to eat it up, like some creamy treat. Watching him was so erotic, Brian found himself hardening again while Justin’s pink tongue was seeking every drop from between his fingers.


He wrapped his own hand around Justin‘s cock again, to finish him off. When Justin’s body, pressed tight against his, began its habitual trembling, Brian couldn’t help himself. He dropped to his knees, took Justin’s cock in his mouth, and sucked hard, receiving the full load on his tongue. He swallowed greedily, and stood up to share the taste with Justin in a deep soulful kiss. He fucking loved this, just loved it. His cock was fully hard again.


They kept making out in the back of the cab all the way to Justin’s house, and Brian felt exposed as never before, giving away a lot of unsaid things in his kiss. Justin was utterly opened to him, mewling his pleasure and his need. When they got to his brownstone, he didn’t get out. Instead, he whispered in Brian’s ear, ”Take me home and fuck me,” and Brian had no idea where he found the strength to laugh it off and push Justin out of the cab.

 

He followed him up the stairs, took his keys, opened the door for him, and pushed a giggling Justin inside, saying, “You’re still high, Justin. Go sleep it off.” He made sure the latch caught before heading back to the waiting taxi and made a note to himself never to give Justin a full tab of E again. Uninhibited, he was way too hard to resist.