- Text Size +

 

 

 

Wedding Bells



Though it had snowed again several times that week, the weather was clear and the sidewalks on Madison Avenue relatively dry. The cab dropped Brian off two blocks away from Plexus. Usually, Justin insisted on walking the last few blocks, but today, Brian had said he wanted to run an errand. They were trying not to arrive at the same time.


The easiest would have been to take separate cabs but they both enjoyed drinking their Starbucks coffee together and talking in the cab for the twenty minute ride. He stopped at the flower seller at the corner and bought a bouquet of fragrant peonies. God only knows where they came from. They were expensive but magnificent and looked very fresh, some still in buds.


He dropped the flowers on Cynthia’s desk with a smile and went into his office. In her quiet way she had been incredibly supportive the previous month, making sure he ate, bringing him coffee, keeping him busy ten to twelve hours a day and coming on Saturday mornings just because he did.


It also turned out that every time she had met Justin, she had given him a little synopsis of Brian’s activities, in a very innocent way, but which Justin had found to be a tremendous help when he had been struggling with his decision to stay away from Brian until he was better.


After three hours of work, Brian’s first appointment of the day was the presentation of his and Julie’s concept for Montrose Linens’ new campaign to Harold Montrose, the seventy year-old stuffed shirt who ran the company. He had exacting standards, which had kept his product head and shoulders above the rest quality-wise, and he insisted all manufacturing had to be done in the United States.


Every one of the new patterns had to meet the approval of his stay at home wife of fifty years. Luckily she had excellent taste, and the product, despite the luxury prices and very old fashioned packaging was not unsaleable. Brian and Julie had worked hard to come up with a sexy campaign, which looked innocent enough to please the conservative Montrose.


It was a young couple, the morning after their wedding, opening their wedding presents. The wrapped packages littered their very romantic room. They had evidently just gotten out of a Montrose sheet covered bed, and the new wife had a sheet wrapped around her like a toga. She had that very freshly fucked look, her hair tousled, her lips swollen. He had just showered and his waist was wrapped in a Montrose towel. Their exchange over each present could be construed as a sexual innuendo, but Julie and Brian had made them discreet enough that they would go right over the older conservative man’s head.


Julie had redesigned their expensive packaging so it now was terribly romantic, with a pink cloth covered hard box with a large window in the lid and a broad satin ribbon. The old boxes had been just as expensive to produce, but an unattractive beige with Montrose linen written in brown and an ugly pasted on tag describing the contents.


At the last minute, going on a hunch, Brian decided that instead of covering up the sexual aspects of the commercial, he would point them out to Montrose, as if letting him on the joke. Julie looked horrified but Brian had been right. Montrose got a kick out of all the hidden references, and commented, “I always heard that sex sells, but I could never see how you could put sex in towels. These are going to sell like hot bread, and people won’t even know why!”


Julie left the office as Brian and Montrose continued their talk and while Montrose signed off on the production of the commercial to go with the magazine ads. Montrose was still laughing when they came out of the office. Julie and Cynthia were talking, probably commenting on the risk Brian had taken.

 

 

Possessed by he knew not what, Brian asked Cynthia, “Where are the chocolates?” He of course knew she always had some Godiva’s stashed somewhere. With a smile, she got out her box and offered some to Montrose and Brian.


“How did you know she was hiding some chocolates in her desk?” asked Montrose.


“Well,” answered Brian, “Julie is still here, and you can bet these two beautiful ladies are not waiting to flirt with either one of us: I am as queer as a three dollar bill, and you’re old enough to be their father… There had to be chocolates…”


Montrose just burst out laughing as they walked to the elevators. “You mean I could be their grandfather!” Brian had known he took great pride in being as old as he was and still working. “You know, our oldest grandson just told his grandmother he thinks he’s queer,” Montrose added seriously.

 

 

Brian decided never again to doubt his hunches. He never brought up his sexuality to clients, especially not older conservative ones, and had had no reason to do so today.


“He’s always been her favorite,” Montrose continued, stepping into the elevator, “and she was right worried about him. Wait till I tell her how successful you are… I think it will reassure her the world is not as tough on you all as it used to be when we were youngsters. Have you got a… hm… what would you call that? Boyfriend sounds odd, to me.”


“Partner,” supplied Brian. “Yes I do.”


“There. See, she was all worried he’d spend his life alone, too… She’ll feel ever so much better.”

 

 

Off course, as luck would have it, the elevator stopped on the second floor and Justin got on, done with his day. On the one hand, Brian wished he’d been alone with him so he could molest Justin in peace; on the other hand, he was glad he could introduce him to Montrose.


“Well, serendipity is on your side, Mr. Montrose. I would like you to meet my partner, Justin Taylor. Justin, this is Harold Montrose, from Montrose Linens.”


“Mr. Montrose, nice to meet you.” One could always count on Justin’s country club bred manners. “We own two sets of your dark grey 400 count sheets, sir. They are the best.”


“Why, thank you. What do you do, young man?”


“I work for the Art Department, with Julie. I believe she helped with your campaign, didn’t she? She is very good. And I go to Art School at Pratt, part time. I’m on my way there now, actually.”


The elevator had reached the lobby. All three of them got out, and walked toward the doors, where the limo from the service was waiting for Montrose.


He sighed. “I would love for my wife to meet the two of you. My grandson too, for that matter. He’s having a hard time, I think.”


Brian, looking at Justin’s painting, and had an idea. “Does your wife enjoy modern paintings, like this one, Mr. Montrose?”


“This one is grand,” said Montrose. “You can just feel the hustle and bustle of our great city… I’m sure she would enjoy it. She has an artistic eye. Did you know she picks all the patterns and colors for our collections?”


“This painting is Justin’s. He has an exposition coming up at the end of March. If you wish I will send you an invitation to the opening.”


Montrose looked very pleased. “That sounds real nice. I’d sure appreciate that.” He turned to Justin. “This is a very nice painting indeed. Congratulation on your upcoming exposition. I’m sure it is quite an accomplishment, you still in school and all.”


“Thank you, sir.”


“I’ll be looking for that invitation. Good day to you both.” And he left.


Justin looked at Brian, surprise on his face. “You told a client you’re gay? That’s unusual.”


“I know. I’m not sure why. I was acting on a hunch. And now, I think you need to ride the elevator with me to the parking level.”


“Really? Even though I am at the front door, where I’ll have to come back to to easily hail a cab?”


“Yes. Absolutely. Another hunch. And quickly, too. My next appointment is in fifteen minutes…”


Brian stopped the elevator between floors, and smiling, pulled Justin into a kiss. He’d gotten hard as soon as Justin had stepped in the elevator from the Art Department and Justin’s wonderful yielding mouth only increased his arousal.


Justin dropped to his knees and Brian could not believe he was going to blow him in the elevator. But that’s exactly what he did, Brian holding onto the handrail, his head leaning back on the wall, watching the whole thing from the mirrored ceiling.


Justin truly had a gift. Brian could have sworn he came in less than three minutes, only remaining upright thanks to that rail and repeating, “Fuck Sunshine, fuck!” About a dozen times. Justin got back up, a cocky grin on his face and tucked Brian back in while he caught his breath. Then Brian kissed the hell out of him and said, “I will thank you for that later…” Justin reset the elevator, and pressed L.


They stood across from each other, smiling. The doors opened.


“Later,” said Justin.


“You bet,” said Brian as he held the doors open to check out Justin’s ass as he walked away. Justin turned and smiled his sunshine smile at him above his shoulder before stepping out of the building. Brian let go of the ‘Open’ button, and rode back to the third floor, grinning. Cynthia was waiting for him with a quadruple espresso. She smiled.


“You met Justin in the elevator, didn’t you?”


“I might have…”


“Julie said you showed the old man all the innuendos you guys had worked so hard to hide. And then you tell him you’re gay? What’s with you? Is there a new full disclosure clause somewhere I’m not aware of?”


“No. It just felt right.”


“Julie said to warn her next time. She thought she was going to have a heart attack… Now get back in there. The Crystal Spring people are due anytime. Randy came and put up the boards. Shoo.”


Brian walked into his office. There were only two people coming from Crystal Springs, and it was only for a bottle label. He did not need the conference room. The boards looked great. They showed a spring in the woods in the background, and a splash of crystalline water in the foreground. It was attractive and refreshing looking, and considering Crystal Spring water was actually filtered tap water (micro-filtered naturally clean water, said the label), it was as far as they could go with it. Randy had done a great job.


The reps from the Crystal Spring Company agreed whole-heartedly and bought the design. They were gone five minutes when the phone rang.


“It’s Oliver Stokes from Axel Air, Brian.”


Oliver had been the rep for Axel Air for about ten years, and a client of Brian's in the firm he worked for in Pittsburgh. He had come along with Brian to Plexus when Brian had moved to New York. A few of his clients had, but Oliver was a little different. He was tall, dark and very attractive, a deliciously submissive bottom that Brian fucked every year when he came to renew Axel’s publicity contract. He usually stayed in town for three days. The contract was worth one hundred and fifty thousand dollars. They played racquetball at a club near his hotel, fucked and in the evenings went out on the town together. Gillian’s orgy room was a favorite of Oliver’s. He liked sucking on Brian’s cock as Brian invited guy after guy to fuck his ass, and then switch to Brian fucking him while whoring his mouth. His visits were always a good time.


“Bri! How are you?”


“Great. When are you coming in?”


“Next Tuesday. I’m really looking forward to it. Life has been rather dull lately.”


“I’ll have Cynthia make your reservations. I’ll see you then.”


“Fabulous. See you.”


Brian hung up, and rubbed the back of his neck. He would not be fucking Oliver this time. According to his own rule, he could not even get a blowjob, or have any sexual contact with the man. He would have to figure out how to handle it. Plexus had done a fantastic job for Axel Air in the past three years, but he didn’t doubt that if he didn’t handle the situation right, they could lose a very lucrative contract… He called Cynthia.


“Oliver is coming in next Tuesday. Can you make the usual arrangements?”


“Sure. Does that include your usual lunch break from 11:00 to 2:00?” Cynthia asked.


As she well knew, that was their usual racquetball and fuck time. “Yes, please.” He would think of a solution. He was not about to break faith with Justin, even over a huge contract and a really fine fuck. He would figure it out later.


He had more immediate things to think about. He was going to miss work Friday, going to the wedding in Maine. He wondered with a smile if Justin was ever going to ask about it. Even with Brian bringing it up often, Justin had not yet asked if he planned on attending… No matter his feelings about the whole sham, he was not about to miss seeing his son as a ring bearer, or Emmett as a bride…


As a gift, he had ordered them the wooden bread bowl from the Pottery Barn over the web, and the best bread machine available anywhere. He could not for one second seriously imagine either one of them baking bread…


He had made reservations for Justin and himself Friday late morning, in first class, but had not cancelled Justin’s Thursday afternoon ones, in case he preferred to go then. He had also made a Thursday evening appointment at Jay Kos, where he bought some of his clothes, and had their personal shopper select some clothing in Justin’s size. He had no idea if Justin would go for any of it, but it would be fun to try…


He was wondering if Justin would be home early enough to go out, or if he would end up going out alone. The night before they had gone to Essengy, been greeted by a smiling Jeremy, and had danced for a long time. Part of the evening Brian had spent watching Justin dancing alone from the bar. He looked so delicious. Some guy had been hitting on Justin and Justin mouthed ‘blowjob’ to Brian when the guy made him an offer.


Brian had joined them on the dance floor and asked Justin, “Hey, pretty boy, want a blowjob?”


“That’s what this guy just offered me, and he dances better than you,” replied Justin. Ouch. The guy looked smug.


“I’ll eat your ass, first,” offered Brian, grinning.


“I can do that too,” said the guy, looking a little less smug.


“I’ll eat your ass for an hour and then fuck you in our own bed,” said Brian.


Justin turned to the guy. “Sorry. My boyfriend wins…”


The poor guy had looked totally disgusted. They headed home and Brian had kept his end of the bargain…


Tonight, he wanted to play pool. He hoped Justin could join him, because he knew Justin would enjoy a nice filet mignon first, but if not, he would go to Gillian’s alone.


He called Justin from the cab home. Justin answered on the third ring.


“Justin Taylor.”


“Hey.”


“I’m still painting.”


Brian could hear the smile in his voice. It was going well, then. “Do you want to go out later?”


“No. Go ahead. I’m really into this. I’m not sure when I’ll be home.”


“OK. Call me when you leave.”


“Will do. Later.”


“Later.”


Brian went home and changed, and went to Gillian’s. He drank beer as he played different people, turning down offers of fucks and blowjobs. After almost three hours, he went to the locker room and took off his clothes. He put on a short light robe, put the phone in his pocket and went to the orgy room.


There was a lot of action. He loved watching the fucking going on, listening to the sounds and appreciated all the inviting looks he was getting. He was very turned on. He leaned against the wall next to a threesome where the middle guy had a cock in his mouth and a cock in his ass and obviously loved both. It got even better when fourth guy joined them, and started sucking the middle guy’s cock while jerking off.


Brian lubed his hand, and started masturbating. He was going nice and slow, checking out different groups, coming back to the foursome, enjoying himself.


A guy passed by and raised his eyebrows, a silent offer, but Brian was doing fine.


He kept pleasuring himself, and when he felt his orgasm coming, he walked to the guy who was jerking off and giving head, and came all over him. It started a chain reaction, and soon all four members of the group had climaxed.


Brian walked away chuckling. He found another interesting point of view, put more lube on his hand, and started jerking off again, this time watching two guys taking turns at a third one’s ass. Finally one of the two got behind the other, bend him over his trick, and after lubing him pushed into his ass. The middle guy’s eyes rolled back in is head as the thrust of the guy behind him pushed him in and out of the ass of the guy in front of him. It was a beautiful thing.


When he was ready, Brian came in a towel. He walked out of the room, took a quick shower, checked his phone to make sure he hadn’t missed Sunshine’s call, got dressed and headed home.


He was in the cab when Justin called, sounding tired and happy.


“I’m done with the blue one. I love it. Lilah loves it. It’s so cool. I can’t believe I finished this fast. It’s ridiculous.”


“I’m glad it came easy. Did you eat?”


“Yeah. We had pizza.”


“I was at Gillian’s, jerking off in the orgy room. It was fun, but did me no good. Just hearing your voice, I am hard as a rock. I am going to fuck you as soon as you walk through that door…”


“Tell me what you were jerking off to at Gillian’s.”


Brian gave Justin a sexy description.


“Fuck. That’s hot. You better fuck me as soon as I get there. I want you to do me over the back of the sofa. You go in so deep that way…”


The thought of Sunshine’s ass offered to him in that position did more for him than watching all that sexy shit at Gillian’s. He almost came in his pants.


Brian’s cab was pulling up to the curb in front of his building. His cock was throbbing with each heartbeat.


“How far are you, Justin?”


“Fifteen minutes.”


“God… Hurry up…”


Justin laughed. “Believe me, I’m not going to dawdle.”


Brian went upstairs and took off his clothes. He got a condom and some lube and set them on the back of the couch. When he heard the elevator, he went and opened the door. No need to wait anymore than necessary.


He cracked up when Justin stepped out of the elevator with his clothes in his arms. He walked in, dumped them by the door, and kissed Brian, his tongue demanding, his hands all over Brian, obviously horny as all get out. He walked backwards to the sofa, kissing Brian the whole time, then turned around, leaning his head and shoulder on the back, spreading his cheeks apart for Brian.


The condom went on very fast, covered with lots of lube, and Brian pushed into the offered pink star-like anus with a grunt. He was fast and merciless and Justin said, “Oh, fuck!” Brian stood still and waited, buried in Justin’s ass to his balls, until Justin pushed against his cock, signaling he had recovered from the shock. It felt so fucking good.


Brian started pumping in and out, amazed at the pleasure that poured down his body like rivulets of rain. Justin’s ass was so gorgeous. The pink rim was stretched around his cock, going in and out with every thrust, the smooth velvety warmth all around him. He grasped Justin’s cock in his hand squeezing the head between his thumb and fingers and Justin started panting, loudly, loving it. Fucking Justin was better than anything he had ever done. He started pumping harder, lost in the sensations, loving Justin, loving his cock, loving his ass, “Fuck, Brian, fuck!” And Justin was coming, his ass rhythmically squeezing the pumping cock, taking Brian with him to heaven.


Brian had collected Justin’s come in his hand, and his cock still deep in Justin’s ass, he slurped the come from his hand. It was his, like Justin was his and because of that he loved it and licked off every drop.


He pulled out of Justin, thinking how much he would like to see his come dripping from Justin’s ass, how much he would love to suck it out. He was instantly hard again.


“I’m going to fuck you again, Sunshine. I cannot get enough of you…”


He picked up a smiling Justin in his arms like a child, put him on the bed, put on a fresh condom with a thick layer of lube and with Justin’s ankles on his shoulders pushed himself into his ass again. Justin's eyes were glowing and he licked his lips. As soon as Brian started moving, Justin’s cock started filling again. Justin lubed his hand and jerked off as Brian fucked him, the big pink cockhead popping in and out of his fist, the sight of it driving Brian wild. He bend Justin in half and kissed him, sloppily, and said, though he’d told himself he would cut that shit out, “Your cock is mine Sunshine,mine. Your ass is mine. All mine. You’re mine. You are fucking MINE…” And he came, hard, into the condom. Justin mewled and sprayed come between them. Brian lowered Justin’s legs, massaging them, kissing his hips, and lay down on his elbow, next to him.


Justin’s eyes were soft and full of love, his blissed out smile wonderful. “I am so in love with you,” he said. Then he laughed. “ I can’t move anymore.”


Brian got a warm washcloth to clean him up and brought him his toothbrush with only a little paste on it. He went and brushed his own teeth and cleaned the spunk off his chest, then turned off the lights. Justin was asleep already. Brian lay next to him and within a minute, Justin backed up into his arms. Brian smiled, spooning him.

 

*****



“So,” said Brian, soaping Justin’s back the next morning, “are you dead set on leaving tonight, or would you like to fly in with me in the morning?”


Justin turned around with a big smile. “You’re coming.”


Brian leaned forward and kissed him. “Of course I’m coming. I want to see Gus in a suit and Emmett in pink tulle.”


“Well, are you working late tonight?”


“It depends. If you go late this afternoon, yes. If you travel with me, I have other plans.” Brian leaned down once more to kiss him. Justin was so cute with water in his eyelashes, looking up at him.

 

 

“Hm… What kind of plans?” They had just fucked in the shower and yet, just the tone of that simple question made Brian’s cock twitch.


“I made an appointment with one of my tailors, for you to try clothes on.”


Justin looked less than enthusiastic. “Like fancy suits and …stuff?”


“A bit of everything. He's got everything ready in your size, and you just have to pick and choose and try them on…”


“How does he know my size?”


“I looked in your clothes and told him. You do have one decent suit.”


“It’s my graduation suit from high school. My Dad had bought it in advance, before all the stuff happened. I wore it for my seventeenth birthday, and to all my interviews since.”


“It’s amazing it still fits. And it doesn't even look that passé.”


“When you interviewed me, you were looking at my ass. Not at how fashionable my suit was. It was really expensive. Custom made by my Dad’s tailor. It was meant to last.”


“Well, what do you think? Shopping or hanging with Daphne?”


“Shopping. I need clothes for work too. And I have some money now.”


“You might want to let me pay.”


“Why is that?”


“It’s Jay Kos. It can be a bit…steep. I know you sent most your money to pay off your student loans.”


“I only send $25,000. Even after the almost $5000 rent for January and February I still have about three thousand.”


“Exactly.”


“$3000 in not enough to buy some clothes? Maybe it’s the wrong place for me to shop…“


“No. It’s absolutely the right place. He loves colors and materials, and he knows how to cut a pair of pants for a man with an ass. You’ll love it. It will be fun. Please, Justin?”


“I’m not letting you buy my clothes. If it’s more than $3000, I’ll charge it. I should get some money from my expo next month, right?”


“Absolutely.”


Brian canceled Justin’s reservations and looked forward to the shopping expedition. Because he was devious and evil, he called the store, and told them that no matter what, the total bill could not top $2300. He left his credit card number for the difference. He made over $150 000 a month. What was the point if he could not have some fun with his money? He totally understood Justin’s pride in doing things for himself. But this was something he was doing for Brian.


They went at 6:00pm, and Tate, the personal shopper, had an impressive pile of clothing for Justin to try on. Justin did love the fantastic colors and the creative materials, but to Brian’s annoyance he was also extremely good at adding in his head.


He got two pairs of pants, a vest, a jacket, two shirts, a tie, and called it good at $2700. He did let Brian buy him another shirt and tie, and a pair of lime green suede shoes, because Brian really wanted to, but that was it. They did have a blast though, and Justin would look fabulous at the wedding and at his opening.


In the cab, Justin laughed at Brian. “How much was I supposed to be allowed to spend before it went on your account?”


“$2300,” answered Brian, looking sheepish. “How did you know?”


“I caught the look of apology on Tate’s face when he realized I was keeping perfect count of my spending.” Justin looked seriously at Brian. “I know you make a ton of money and I am willing to pretend our division of the mortgage is fair given the circumstances, and let you pay at places like Gillian’s where there would be no way for me to go otherwise, or change my tickets to first class because you want us to travel together. But, please. Don’t do that again. Be upfront about it and take no for an answer. You may think it’s silly, but I need to pay my way as much as possible, OK?”


“I’m sorry, Justin. You are absolutely right. I felt we were doing this for me and I should be paying, but I should have been upfront about it. I won’t do it again, but on the other hand, you have to allow me a bit of wild spending fun once in a while, even if it’s for the both of us.”


“You mean like our $45 000 rug?” asked Justin with a smile.


Brian laughed. “Yes. Exactly like our rug…”


They did go to Gillian's on the way home and Justin ate a filet mignon while Brian ate an egg white omelet and a grapefruit and crab salad. They went dancing for a while and then made love on one of the couches, both naked, face to face, with Justin’s legs wrapped around Brian’s waist. Justin was finding public sex more comfortable these days and didn’t even mind when a couple of tricks jerked off watching them.


Brian knew how hot he looked and Justin couldn’t help the sexy sounds he made. It was a turn on to see the two guys coming when Justin did… Brian followed him very shortly, but when the two guys made some move toward them, he turned and said, “You can watch, but you can’t touch. Go to the orgy room.”


“His ass is so hot,” said one of them. “I was watching him dance. I just want to fuck him, you can fuck me at the same time…”


Brian growled at him. “My ass,” he said. “Find your own.” He looked down at Justin, who was smiling at him and smiled back. “My Sunshine,” he said.


They went back and danced some more, kissing off and on. Brian popped a piece of the bar’s minty gum into Justin’s mouth. A short while later, Justin was shirtless, his nipple ring catching the light. He started putting on a show for Brian, touching himself, grinding on Brian’s leg, unbuttoning his jeans and sliding his hand inside, playing with his own cock, caressing his torso, playing with his nipples. He looked so fucking hot.


Once or twice the pink head of his cock peeked above his opened fly and Brian almost lost it. Brian pulled Justin back into the back room, where he continued his show, dancing, completely uninhibited. He was jerking off to the music, eyes closed, his pants down mid thigh, finger fucking himself.


He pulled down his pants lower, leaned on the back of a couch and told Brian, ”Eat my ass, Brian. Eat me, I want to feel your hot tongue.” Brian was more than happy to comply, despite the slight taste of lube and latex that remained. Justin’s ass still tasted good, nutty and sweet. Justin was mewling in pleasure, bringing himself off, and he came all over the back of the couch.


Brian gloved up and dived into the offered ass, holding Justin’s hips, pulling him off and onto his cock. He came saying, “Fuck, Justin. Fuck…” Justin turned around as soon as Brian pulled out and kissed him, Brian taking his mouth like he had just taken his ass, possessively, without question, and Justin’s surrender was the sweetest thing that evening yet. He melted against Brian, opened to him, his mouth soft, giving, willing.


Brian pulled up Justin’s pants while they were still kissing, then his own. He held Justin tight continuing their kiss and said, “I love you, Justin. I love you so much…” He knew Justin was not high anymore because Justin was hiding his face in Brian’s neck. “Don’t hide, Justin. That was the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen. You are so fucking hot…” Justin smiled at him, still blushing but happy.


They walked out, getting Justin’s shirt, their coats, and their shopping bags from the butler who wished them a pleasant evening. They kissed in the cab, their kiss telling how amazingly glad they were to have each other, to be together.


Before bed, they took a shower, soaping each other up, holding each other close under the warm water. In bed, cuddling was not enough, not yet. Inverting positions, they sucked each other off, taking it slow, making it last, coming at the same time, both swallowing each other’s spunk like a gift. They fell asleep with their head on each other’s thigh until Justin woke up in the night and turned himself back around the right way.


In the morning it was strange to pack only one bag for the two of them. It was such a couple thing to do, though it made total sense. They would be there only two nights, so they didn’t need much. They were getting in at one and the wedding was at a three, almost an hour away, in Fryeburg, wherever that was.


Brian had made reservations for a luxury room in the inn where the wedding was taking place “Find the Peace With Inn”. The name was so cheesy Justin was a bit worried. It was, in fact, a lovely old place with all the amenities and almost everyone was staying there. They joined the rest of the guests in the ballroom, which had a lovely view of the snowy countryside.


Justin looked very nice in his new clothes. Daphne definitely approved, as did several of Drew’s friends who were checking out his well-clad ass. They were also checking out Brian in his Zegna suit, so maybe they were just fashion connoisseurs.


The munchers were not in attendance yet. Michael made a beeline for Brian. He had his daughter in his arms. She looked very cute in a pink taffeta dress with a big white bow at the waist, or whatever passes for a waist on an 18 month old baby. Michael was in his usual blue suit, white shirt and red tie, like a politician wannabe. Ben looked professorial. He had his arm around Michael. It was nice to know Mikey was loved.


“I can’t wait to see Emmett,” said Michael. “I’m thinking white tuxedo. What do you think?”


“No idea,” said Brian, who was hoping for something a little more tasteful from his favorite fashion forward friend. “How are you, Ben?”


“Very popular. I gave my students the day off, on Valentine’s Day… They love me.”


“And Ben gave me tickets to the new Batman movie for Valentine’s Day. It doesn’t get any better than that…”


Shit. Did Justin expect something? Had he gotten Brian something? That would be awkward… He was speaking with Lindsay who must have just arrived because she had not been there when he first scanned the room. And where was Gus?


“Excuse me, I want to check on Gus,” said Brian, leaving Michael almost mid-sentence.


“Brian!” Lindsay gave him a big hug. “Gus will be so excited to see you!”


“Where is he?”


“Mel is helping him put on his suit.”


“What’s your room number?”


“Brian, she’s doing fine…”


“Lindz?”


“303. She is doing perfectly…”


Brian ran lightly up the stairs. 301, 302…


“But Mama, why is the knot so big. Daddy’s knot is never that big…“


The door was open. Mel was trying to straighten Gus’ tie.


“It’s that big because that’s a double Windsor, Sonnyboy. What you need is a simple knot. Mel, may I?”


“By all means. It looks like a cabbage. I got the knot off the internet…”


“Daddy! You’re here! You’re here!”


Brian had his arms full of Gus and the tie was forgotten for a moment. “Is my Jutsin here too?”


“Yes. He's downstairs. I had to tie his tie too…”


Gus giggled. “You did for real or you’re just saying that?”


“I did. He looks very nice. As nice as you, even.”


“As nice as you, Daddy? You always look the nicest.” Funny how some compliments mean so much more than others…


“Yes, Sonnyboy. Both you and Sunshine look as nice as me today.” He quickly tied his son’s tie, straightened the flower in his lapel, and pushed his hair off his forehead. It was a very nice suit his son was wearing. It looked ridiculously close to his dark grey Armani. He quickly checked the collar. It was Armani Junior.


“Where did you get his suit?” Brian asked Mel.


“Emmett bought it, with the shirt and the tie. It’s from Saks.” The shirt was very nice, crisp and white, and the tie was a lovely light blue silk satin. Very understated and elegant.


“Ready, Mel?”


“You two go ahead. I’ll be right down.”


Brian and Gus took the elevator. As they often do, it had a mirrored panel. Gus looked at his and his father’s reflection. “Now it really looks like you're my Daddy,” he said. It was true. Their hair, their eyes, their lips and now their clothes were very similar. “I hope I look as good as you when I grow up,” said Gus very seriously. “Or like my Jutsin. He looks real nice too. I like his smile. But I think I look more like you, don’t you?”


“Yes, I think you look more like me than you do Justin.”


“Maybe I can paint like him.”


“Maybe you can.”


“My teacher says we assemble our parents.”


“Resemble, Gus.”


“Mommy says I think on my feet like Mama. And I look like you. I like drawing like Mommy. But I want to paint like Jutsin. Is he my parent yet so I can start assembling him?”


“Resembling, Gus. Justin and Daddy are together forever, Gus. You can start resembling him anytime you want.”


Gus stepped close to the mirror. “Do you think I can have blue eyes then?”


“I’m afraid not, Sonnyboy. But I thought it was his smile you liked…”


“I can have his smile. Mommy says to smile like my Jutsin, you have to really mean it, and have love in your heart. I been learning, see?”


And Gus gave Brian a beautiful smile “I just think about Jutsin and how he makes me feel inside.”


“You’re almost there.”


“I think he smiles like that because you are in his heart. Someday I’ll love somebody like Jutsin loves you and my heart will have enough love to smile just like him.”


The elevator doors opened, and they walked to the ballroom. Lindz must have said something to Justin about them, because he turned around and his smile was beautiful and sunny, and made Brian’s heart melt. Gus ran to him, and Justin picked him up and twirled him, Gus laughing joyfully. Justin looked completely comfortable in his new suit. The fit was perfect and the whimsy of the cashmere plaid of the jacket was perfect for him. After he put Gus down, he walked to Brian who could not help but steal a kiss.


“How did you know I needed that?” asked Justin.


“I needed it, actually. But why did you?”


“Lindsay and I have been talking about galleries and expositions, and temperamental critics, and now I’m scared shitless…”


“Remind me to spike her drink with E when no one’s looking… Jason thinks you’re ready. He knows critics. You are ready. Your paintings are gorgeous. Hell, I’d buy one.”


“You’ve bought three.”


“See? You have made my point.” He kissed Justin again, and forgot where he was a little, because Justin’s mouth was so wonderfully soft and willing.


“Brian!” Oops. That was Lindz.


“Mommy! Why’d you disturb him? Daddy likes kissing Jutsin.”


“It’s OK, son. I’ll have plenty of time to kiss him later.”


Justin laughed. “I think I’ll go hang with Daphne. If she continues to talk to those football players, she’ll get a kink in her neck…”


Brian watched him walk away, giving Debbie a hug on the way. She and Horvath had just made an appearance. She looked remarkably elegant and… well, not thin, but definitely less rotund than before. Brian quickly searched for a more flattering description as he walked towards her. Fit? Less fat? Trimmer?


“Captain Horvath, Mrs. Novotny. I must say, madam, you look remarkably elegant and lovely this evening“


“Thank you Brian. That would be because my ass has shrunk, Emmett picked my outfit and Lindsay made me up.”


“Whatever the reason, please do me the honor of saving a dance for me later on.”


“What’s the matter with you? Who put a broom up you ass tonight?”


“No one yet. But if I’m lucky, I might get Sunshine to put his cock up there before the night is over…”


Debbie burst out laughing. She leaned in to him. “You actually bottom for that kid?”


He leaned in as well, and whispered, “Every chance I get, and I will deny it if anyone asks.”


She laughed again. “My lips are sealed. No one would believe me anyway!”


Brian looked for Justin. He and Daphne had been joined by Ted and Blake, who both looked very nice. Brian felt he owed Blake a lot for helping him realize how badly he had hurt Justin. He also wanted him to have a chance to talk to Justin and see that he had overcome the psychological pain Brian had caused, without Brian around.


He noticed how many of the single men present, friends of Drew’s he assumed, were looking at Justin. He tried to look at him without prejudice. Nice suit. Beautiful hair that caught the light. Fantastic ass. Beautiful face. He tried to remember the first time he had seen him at Essengy. His ass, his grace, his energy, his radiance. He had wanted him, badly. He could see it on some of the faces of the men who looked at Justin now.


There were men looking at him, but not the same way. From Justin… They wanted Justin, a piece of him, or all of him. From him, they wanted a fuck, as if it was written somewhere that he could bring them off better than anyone ever had before. They were the same men that circled him with hungry eyes everywhere he went.


One of them joined him now, and asked with a come hither smile, “Bride or groom’s side?” He was tall, blue eyed, and a queen. Not in the least Brian’s type.


“Both,” replied Brian.


“And which did you fuck?”


Which was a rude thing to ask under any circumstances, but certainly at their wedding…


“Neither. You might want to be careful whom you ask. People might take offence.”


“Ooooh well, soooory! Wouldn’t want to offend anyone… Are you the good manner’s police?” He was rolling his eyes and giggling.


“I assume you are a friend of Drew’s?”


“Friend, fuck buddy, whatever…” The idiot was still giggling.


“And he invited you because...?”


“I am here as Joel’s date,” snapped the idiot, finally realizing his comments were not appreciated.


“Well, I guess one might question both the man’s sense and his good taste. Try to keep your mouth shut, will you?” Brian walked away towards the other one of Drew’s friends that he didn’t know.


“Are you Joel?” he asked.


“Who’s asking?” Oh, God. An idiot and a top with a fragile ego. Where had Drew found these people?


“Hello,” said Brian, extending his hand. “I'm Brian Kinney.” The other man shook his hand reluctantly.


“Joel Serento.” Ha. The newly outed quarterback. That might explain the insecurity.


“Your friend over there has a big mouth, and no manners. You might want to…have a word with him before he makes a faux pas with the wrong person. His past sexual escapades are of no interest to anyone…"


“He’s not my friend… He sort of… invited himself along. I hardly know him. Met him here at the bar yesterday.”


“I see.” Brian went towards a group of guys with ‘Football players’ written all over them.


“Gentlemen. I assume you are friends of Drew’s.”


“Yeah.”


“Teammates and friends”


“Friends of Emmett’s, too.”


These guys were big. Brian had to look up. Not a familiar sensation. And they were all straight. But seemed like nice guys.


“We have a wedding crasher. I’m worried he might be collecting information and pictures for the press. I’m not sure what to do about him. The tall blond over there…”


“How long before the wedding?” asked one big guy.


“Forty minutes, give or take.”


They smiled at Brian, and went to talk to the blond, evidently convincing him to go for a stroll. In a move that Brian thought remarkably smart, one of them went and borrowed Carl from Debbie to accompany them.


The next day, Brian heard that after having taken off all his clothes in the fountain in the atrium, irreversibly damaging his camera phone and his tape recorder, he had been arrested for indecent exposure for streaking through the dining room where decent people were trying to have a cuppa in peace.


When a couple of guys joined Ted, Blake, Daphne and Justin, Brian decided that side of the room was the place to be. Justin laughing at something Ted said, and then greeted him. Blake looked at Brian with a very nice smile. Without even thinking about it, Justin leaned against him and Brian’s arms came naturally around his waist.


Brian just wanted to crow. The fierceness of his possessiveness and of his love for Justin amazed him. He had complete and absolute faith in Justin. So why did he feel the need to claim him? It was not just during sex. It was… all the time. Right now, he could easily have stayed away, gone back and talked to Michael, or Lindsay. But he had wanted to show these two men he didn’t know and who did not matter that Justin was spoken for. That Justin was HIS.


Soon he would want Justin to wear a collar. Fuck. He had meant that totally as a joke, but his cock was suddenly very interested by the idea. Had he any desire to dominate Justin sexually? Hell no. He loved Justin fucking him. He was the one who a couple days ago had been tied to the bed. He did not want a sub. So why get excited about a collar?


Suddenly, music started. It was the Carpenter’s version of “Why do birds”. A nice older gentleman, dressed as a butler, who looked like someone’s benevolent uncle, opened the doors to an adjacent room and said, ”If you would all take your places…”


The room was set for a wedding, with rows of chairs, greenery, and an arbor underneath which the bride… uh… groom and groom would stand. It was nice, covered with orange tree leaves and small oranges, not white flowers. It was facing a huge bay window so that the field of snow could be seen in the background. Brian, Justin and Blake took seats in the third row. Ted had disappeared.


Pachelbel started playing, and Drew came in. The man at his side was obviously his father. He looked as Drew would in thirty years if he was lucky. It was nice to know he had the support of his family. On his other side was a woman who also looked like him, but was young enough to be his sister. Drew was wearing a dark grey Armani, a white shirt and a blue tie, just like Gus. Once Drew was standing at the altar, he turned back with everyone else to see Emmett’s entrance.


Emmett walked in between Debbie and Ted. No wonder he had dressed Debbie for the occasion. Maybe Gus was onto something about his smile theory, because Emmett’s was brilliant. He was wearing a very fitted light grey suit (Mark Jacobs?) that emphasized his height, his long legs and nice ass, with a light blue satin vest that matched Drew’s tie, a white shirt and a dark grey tie. He looked lithe and elegant, while Drew looked manly and fit. They made a magnificent couple.


Brian had no idea what denomination the minister was. He was older, with white hair and a cassock, and looked as if he had been a minister all his life. The ceremony was so traditional, practically everyone could have recited it right along with him, from the “Dearly beloved, we are gathered here…” to the “…why this man and this man should not be wed in holy matrimony…” and there was something beautiful about that. It was a real wedding.


Gus did his job perfectly. He did not carry a silly little cushion. He just walked to the minister who had said, “The rings, please,” whipped them out of his pants pocket, handed them over, and turned back to come sit on Justin’s lap.


“With this ring, I thee wed,” said Drew after the minister.


“With this ring, I thee wed,” said Emmett, also repeating the minister’s words.


“By the power vested in me by the State of Maine, I now pronounce you married. You may kiss your husband.”


The kiss was nice, but they had lost Brian, and when the minister presented Mr. Drew and Mr. Emmett Boyd, he only applauded because everyone else was, his mind left behind a few sentences.


‘With this ring, I thee wed.’ He didn’t want Sunshine to wear his collar. He didn’t want him to be his sub. What he wanted was for Justin to wear his ring, and be his husband. More than just about anything else in his life, Brian had suddenly realized he wanted to marry Justin…



To be continued...