- Text Size +

 

 

 

Together - Part 2


Brian had said, It’s completely out of the question. He had said, My word to you is immutable. Just like he had said, Anything and, Take as long as you need.


You either trusted someone, or you didn’t. He trusted Brian. So whatever fucking had happened up there had nothing to do with Brian. He took a deep breath, feeling lighter. It was really time to go. He was about to walk out when his phone rang.


“Justin Taylor.”


“Hey. Got your message. Sorry, I was in the shower… I was just trounced at racquetball. I should really play more than once a year.”


“Yes.” Justin grinned. “If you have any hope of winning, I would think so.”


“You’ve delivered the file.”


“Yes. Julie didn’t want to. I could see why. Mr. Stokes was flashing his balls at me.” Justin laughed.


“God. He can be such a jerk. I’m sorry I missed you.”


“He said you were in the shower. I guess I could have waited but I’m trying to make my class.”


“I’m just glad you didn’t walk in on anything.”


Justin chuckled. “Well there were clothes all over, and condom wrappers, so something fun definitely happened. I guess I just got there too late.”


Brian laughed. “I tell you, he doesn’t waste any time.”


Justin was about to walk out of the lobby when Brian walked in from the street. They smiled at each other, and Brian wrapped him in his arms.


“So glad I caught you! I told Oliver as soon as I saw him we wouldn’t be fucking this year. He said he was crushed, but that of course he’d renew the contract. Next thing I know, he is hitting on this guy who had been playing across from us while we were taking a water break between rounds, and then he's taking him back to the hotel. I told him I would shower at the club. I figure I should give him some time, so first I played against the man whose opponent he had absconded with.” Brian rolled his right shoulder, pulling a face. “He was much better than I am. I’m going to be sore…”


“I’ll rub it for you tonight if you want. Todd showed me a few moves.”


He kissed Justin’s lips. “What time is your class?”


Justin looked at the clock. “Shit. I’ve missed it. It’s all right. I’ll get the notes from Lilah. Why?”


“Have lunch with us? Oliver is being… difficult. It would help me get the point clearly across.”


Justin grinned. “He did imply you were in the shower in the room. Someone was.”


They went back up to the suite. It still looked the same. Now they could hear the blow dryer. Oliver was still in his towel, still flashing his balls, studying the file send by Julie.


He looked at Justin sheepishly. “You found him.”


“Mr. Kinney was walking in from the street as I was walking out.”


“I did everything I could to give this young man the impression it was you in the shower. I just hate for the word to spread that I actually sign with Plexus because you do such a fine job… It was much more fun when everyone thought you bought our business with your cock…”


Brian looked around the room, obviously noticing the clothes and the condom wrappers. “You thought it was me in the shower?” he asked Justin.


“He basically said it was.”


“And you didn’t think…”


“No. I didn’t.”


Brian picked up a wrapper. “That’s even my brand, Justin.”


“I know.”


“How could you not have thought…”


“Brian. Your word to me is immutable. I trust you. Completely.”


Brian looked at him with so much love in his eyes, Justin wanted to remember that look forever. He took Justin in his arms and kissed him, lovingly, passionately. When he stopped, Justin smiled. He loved Brian so much.


“Oh, fuck.” They turned to Oliver. “This is your partner. I had no idea. I would never have implied…” He gestured to the mess in the room.


Justin laughed. “It’s all right. The only thing I believed was that Brian was in the shower.”


“You mean you didn’t think that we had fucked?”


“Well, I figured somebody had, but not Brian.”


“Why?”


“I trust him.”


“I guess you must.”


A man walked out of the bathroom. He was handsome in a muscular sort of way.


“Well, took you long enough. Your showers last longer than you do, that’s for sure. Now, please, be gone while I get a shower?” Oliver disappeared into the bathroom.


“What an jerk,” said the man. He dropped his towel and picked up his clothes off the floor, getting dressed rapidly. “Good fuck though.” He shrugged and left.


Brian and Justin cracked up.


“Can’t wait to see what Brandon makes of him…” said Justin.


At lunch Oliver was funny and charming, not once referring again to Brian and his past, which really was nice. Axel Air was a company specializing in business flights by hydroplane, allowing business people to land very close to the center of towns where they were going for work, or to depart close to their offices without having to go to the big airports.


Flights were expensive, but in business, time is money, and it was worth it to a lot of companies. They flew to and from any city with a large enough waterway to allow them take off and land. Oliver was actually a pilot for the company, who doubled as their publicity rep. They kept costs down in the company by all of them doing double duty.


After lunch, Brian was due back at the office, and Justin decided to go to Pratt and paint until the meeting at the loft at 7:00. He looked at the painting he had planned on his computer. One in particular pleased him. He did a couple of modifications to it, then started transferring the general outline to the canvas. It was large, 4X6, and it had been a while since he’d painted something that big.


Once the transfer was over, he started with a base coat. It was thin enough that the drawing still showed underneath. He actually lightened the color about two shades. It was amazing how much his taste in colors had changed in the past few months. It went from a grass green to a lime green. The first details had been planned in burgundy, but that didn’t suit him anymore either.


He stopped painting, and changed all the colors on the design before continuing. He felt the colors he had worked with before were somehow ‘in fashion’ and realized that they did not please him as much as colors that appealed to him without reference to what was selling at the moment.


The ones he picked now pleased him on an esthetic level, because of their harmony, or contrasts, and would stay true for years because they had no time reference. No one would look at his painting and think, “This is so 2005”, or whatever. He chuckled to himself. Chances are they would think, “This is so weird” but, oh well. It made him happy.


So it was lime and persimmon, and raspberry. Hm… A fruit platter. Maybe he was out of his mind. Yet, the pale yellow that appealed next was definitely the shade of a peeled banana. Best obtained by mixing cadmium and white. Somehow that reassured him that he was not just craving fruits because it was the middle of winter and letting that guide his choices. The cadmium was a normal choice for him now, and had never been wrong yet.


Once he had changed all the colors he was very pleased with the result, and no, it did not look like the shirt of a Florida retiree. There were about six different shades of green. It looked like the rainforest, even to the irregular stripes of silvery grey-green that replaced the fashionable dark grey. Now they looked like water dripping after the rain. He only had time for one more color today before he had to head home. He loved how organic the planned painting looked with the new colors. God. He loved painting.


He felt so blessed suddenly it was almost frightening. He loved his job, he loved his man, he loved his career, he loved his friends. Was it allowed to be so happy? As he was washing his hand, a cut he’d gotten the day before separating the two halves of a frozen bagel really stung with the turpentine. He chuckled. There. Life wasn’t perfect after all. Nothing to worry about…


He rode back to the loft feeling really good. Brian would be there already. That meant a kiss welcome. And he couldn’t wait to watch the Brandon/Oliver show. That promised to be something… He paid the cab and took the elevator up. The door opened before he had time to dial the code and Brian pulled him in, devouring his mouth, his hands everywhere. Justin kissed him back, loving the taste of J&B on his tongue. Brian looked at him with a smile.


“I saw you five hours ago. How lesbianic is it for me to tell you I missed you?”


“Terribly. I’ve been looking forward to this kiss since I left Pratt. Does that make you feel better?” He hung his coat in the closet.


Brian’s hand was on his cock, which was nicely hard inside his fabulous Jay Kos pants. “This makes me feel even better,” he said.


Justin made his way to the bedroom, to change into clothes appropriate for Gillian’s. Brian was watching him leaning on one of the sliding panels. Justin hung his nice pants, and put his shirt in the dry cleaning bag.


“I really need another couple of shirts,” he said.


“Nah,” said Brian. “You have enough.”


And when Justin opened the drawer to get his jeans out, there was the orange shirt he had really liked, and another one, white with light green stripes. He shook his head, and turned to Brian.


“It’s a belated Valentine’s Day gift,” said Brian. “I love the tie.”


Justin opened the closet again, and there it was, where he had not noticed it before, the beautiful green and orange striped tie. He loved it. And he loved the shirt. He just wasn’t sure about how he felt about Brian buying them for him. He was caressing the silk of the tie when his boxers were rather decisively pulled down. He only had time to grab onto the bar his hangers were on to keep his equilibrium when a well lubed cock found its way up his ass.


Fuck, that felt fantastic. With the bar helping him, he was able to raise himself on his toes as Brian started pumping into him. He closed his eyes, the pleasure of the sudden invasion and of the massage his prostate was getting almost overwhelming. Then, Brian’s well lubed hand was on his cock, Jerking him off just so, and Brian’s voice was in his ear, saying, “Play with your nipples, Justin, make them hard.”


Justin had removed his nipple ring a few days prior, and he was able to rub them equally, and pinch them until they were pebbly and sensitive. The pleasure in his cock was increasing exponentially, and the stimulation of his prostate was making his head spin. “Brian, I’m not going to last, this is so good…”


“I want you to come, Justin, come for me, come because you love me.”


The words were enough. Keening in absolute bliss, Justin let go, and his come would have been all over his clothes had not Brian caught it all in his hand. He could feel Brian spurting violently in the condom deep in his ass, accompanying his last throbs. As soon as Brian pulled out, He turned around and kissed him wildly, as if his next breath depended on it. Making love with Brian was always so perfect, always new, always amazing.


Finally they parted. Brian was wiping his hand on Justin’s boxers.


“I guess you’re going commando this evening, Sunshine,” he said smiling.


Justin laughed. “Yes, because that’s the only pair of boxers I own…”


“No, because that way I can feel you so much better when I put my hands on you.”


Justin pushed him backwards on the bed and straddled him, holding down his hands. “Brian, Brian, Brian…” He did not want to tell him he loved him. He did not want the words to get stale from use.


Brian looked up at him, with laughter in his eyes. “I know,” he said. “Me too.”


Justin kissed his lips and went into the bathroom for a quick rinse before putting on his clothes. As he walked by, he opened his sock drawer, took out the little box hidden there, and threw it to Brian over his shoulder without looking back. It was something he’d bought a while back, when they had been apart, and he had figured he would give it to Brian at some point. It would do perfectly fine as a ‘belated Valentine’s Day present.’ He was rinsing off in lukewarm water when he heard, “Holy shit, Sunshine!” and he laughed to himself. It cost a lot less than two Jay Kos shirts and a tie, but it would last a lot longer…


By the time he came out, the bedroom panels were closed and he could hear Brian talking to Oliver in the other room. He put on his black jeans, his black long sleeve silk T-shirt, and walked down to the kitchen where Oliver was sitting at the bar, drinking Tequila on ice and smoking one of Brian’s joints. Brian had refreshed his J&B, and poured Justin an Absolut Vodka, which bottle Justin knew very well contained nothing but water.


It was for Brandon, but since they had not warned him, Brian had decided Justin would drink some too to let Brandon know. Brian was in the kitchen spooning olives out of a container, but really, it was from this exact spot at the bar that Oliver would get the best first view of Brandon when he walked in.


The buzzer went, and Justin went to let Brandon in. “Come on up, it’s all open.”


Brian had apparently been telling Oliver about this friend of Justin's they’d had plans with that evening, apologizing for not being able to cancel. When Brandon walked in, both Brian and Justin justhappened to be looking at Oliver, whose mouth literally fell open. Justin walked to the door to welcome him, kissing him on the cheek and whispering, “Absolut”, and almost lost it when he heard Brian whisper, “Close your mouth” behind him.


Brandon looked, well, like only Brandon could look wearing jeans and a leather jacket. His hair was held back in a ponytail and he wore an earring that matched his eyes.


He leaned to Justin. “You wore this the night of your opening in Pittsburgh and I fucked three guys that night in the back room, thinking of you every time I came.” When he pulled out all the stops, Brandon really could be dangerous. But in this case, he knew Brandon was warming himself up to meet Oliver, so he didn’t even hesitate to answer, “And the next night we each fucked the other three times. And I thought of no one but you.”


Brandon’s eyes were burning with lust when Justin introduced him to Oliver, a friend of Brian's. Brandon looked him up and down and Justin heard Oliver actually keen.


“Absolut with a slice, as usual?” asked Brian.


“Yes, and I’ll have some of this as well,” said Brandon, taking the joint out of Oliver’s hand. He took only a very small toke, downed his ‘Vodka’ in one gulp, and when Brian said, “Let’s move to the living room, we’ll be more comfortable,” Brandon leaned to Oliver and said, “Don’t bother sitting down.”


They did move to the living room, Justin sitting on the arm of Brian’s armchair. Brandon followed Oliver, and when they got close enough, just grabbed his belt and pushed his shoulders down so that Oliver’s upper torso was leaning on the back of the couch. As he was undoing Oliver’s belt, opening his zipper and pulling down his pants and underwear, Brandon asked Justin, “So, did you paint this afternoon?”


“I did.” Justin turned to include Brian in his response. “I started a big one, 4X6. I’d planned it a while back, and I am going to keep the outline and composition, but I’m changing the colors.”


Brandon had gotten lube out of his pocket and was preparing Oliver, finger fucking him without any apparent thought as he inquired, “Why did you change the colors?”


“Well, when I planned it, I think I was influenced by what everyone else was painting, you know? You get kind of pulled into a certain fashion. But I’ve been mostly painting on my own for several months, or with Lilah, not as part of a class, and I guess my personality is coming through more.”


Brandon just unbuttoned his fly, and not even looking at what he was doing pushed his ten inches of cock into Oliver’s ass. Oliver’s eyes just rolled back in his head and he let out a quiet, “Oh, God…”


“Is the new one over there a reflection of that, then?” asked Brandon.


Justin was amazed he had noticed The Colors of my Heart had been replaced by Life is beautiful II. He had not even seen him look that way.


“Yes. Yes it is.”


“I had to beg him to let me buy it. He wanted to just bring it home,” said Brian.


“He brings it home, it’s his. You buy it, it’s yours. I would have wanted to buy it too.” Brandon was leisurely fucking Oliver, his voice not even affected by his activity, as if he was hardly noticing. Oliver, on the other hand, was holding onto the leather with both hands, panting, his face a picture of ecstasy. Brandon continued, “You know how you asked me that time how your paintings made me feel? This one feels like hope, and love. It feels the way you two look when you fuck. Beautiful.” He smiled at them.


“Excuse me a moment, I think your friend is ready.” He grabbed Oliver’s hips, and pumped into him hard and deep four times before Oliver was crying out wordlessly, coming hard all over the back of the couch. Brandon stayed deep in his ass for a second, his eyes closed, shivering once, and pulled out. He slipped off the full condom, tied it up, and put it in Oliver’s hand who took it automatically. “Get rid of this for me, will you? And please, clean up the couch, for heaven’s sake.” He buttoned up his pants and came to sit on the couch.


“I can’t wait for your exposition. I think it’s going to be amazing.”


Justin could tell he really meant it, and he smiled.


“So,” said Brian, “give us details about today.”


Brandon’s face showed his pleasure and surprise that Brian should be the one to ask. “It was great. Whether I get it or not, I danced my very best today. If it wasn’t good enough, you know, so be it. There is always someone better. But at least I will know they saw everything I can give. I’ll know soon. They said a couple of days, so for sure by the weekend. If I do get it, it will mean a lot of changes. I think I would have about a month to make the move.”


Oliver had cleaned the couch and found the garbage. He was coming to join them. He was about to sit down when Brandon said to him with a very nice smile, getting him to his knees instead, “Ah! Here you are. Suck me off, will you?” And he unbuttoned his pants again, this time actually lowering his pants to mid-thigh. “And don’t touch anything behind my balls. There are only two people allowed to go there, and you’re not one of them.”


“The second dancer in Pittsburgh is really good, and he could take my place, I think, at least temporarily, so I wouldn't leave them in a bind. And the apartment should sell ok, once they stage it with furniture and remove the bar. The move to New York would be wild though. But you both handled it, and I’m sure, so will I.”


“What did you do for your finale, since I wasn’t there to help you?” asked Justin, grinning.


“I thought about you guys, actually. I finished with a fouette tournant, and I could imagine myself changing color every two turns. I had no problem smiling. I really can’t think of Jessica though, otherwise I would fall down laughing every time I do a jete. ‘Arrre you channeling a dancing bearrr?’ It gets me every time…”

 

 

Brandon petted Oliver's bobbing head fondly. “You are quite good at this, you know that?” Oliver looked up at him and smiled, as much as a person can smile with ten inches of dick going in and out of their throat.


“What about you, Brian. How was your day?” asked Brandon.


“I stole one of Gardner's bigger clients this afternoon.”


Justin turned to him, amazed. Vangard was a great company. Taking their clients was next to impossible. “How did you do that?” he asked, excited.


“You know the guy who whipped me at racquetball this morning?”


“Yes.”


“I gave him one of my cards. Told him I obviously needed to play more, and that if he was up to helping an inferior player improve, he should give me a call. He was really, really good. I could learn a lot from him, and racquetball is fabulous exercise.”


Brian smiled. “He called twenty minutes after I got back to my office. Asked me if I was the Brian Kinney who had the Body by Design account and the Click-Clack one. I said yes, I was. He said I sucked at racquetball, but sure knew how to put out a good ad campaign. I told him I didn’t suck. There was just ample room for improvement.


“He said Vangard had his account. Moebius Electronics. They are coming out with a new product, a digital recorder that mimics the old fashion tape recorder, except better, obviously. You record live music, and replay it, and the quality is superb because there is an intelligence chip in there that recognizes what belongs on the recording and what doesn’t.


“For example, you are recording a concert in the park, and there is a guy at the front that keeps coughing, and a woman next to you unwrapping candy, and it knows these two sounds are different than the rest of the recording and just eliminates them altogether. He said Vangard presented their idea for the campaign to him and it was very good. I had thirty seconds to think of something off the top of my head and steal his account from Vangard. So I did.


“What?” “What did you say?” Brandon and Justin asked together.


Brian smiled. “I though of Ted and Blake, of the opera, of a mason with not much money who would love the opera. So I told him about the mason, sitting in the nosebleed section on one of those old fold out seats, recording Puccini’s La Boheme illegally, and of his neighbor who can’t sit still and has a chair with a squeak. Then the mason is doing some repair in the Opera house, on the staircase, where every twenty steps there’s an alcove with a bust of a great composer. Our Opera thief is working quietly listening to his pure recording without a squeak to be heard, and the camera sweeps up the stairs, past the bust of Mozart, that of Verdi, and finally stops on Puccini. The aria is playing, and a tear slowly rolls down the statue’s cheek. I got the account.”


“That’s really good,” said Brandon. “Yes, you too, Oliver, but I was talking to Brian.”


“Especially since I know nothing about opera, and just pulled the name of that one out of who knows what vague memory of an overheard conversation between Ted, Blake and you… I don’t even know what an aria is…”


They laughed.


Justin was quiet. He was picturing the whole sequence in his mind, the old man with a white mustache and gnarly arthritic fingers, the burgundy-red of the old seat, the stage, far away, the size of a bar of soap, illuminated, the reflection of the stage light on the crystal chandeliers and the gilded plaster, the ultra modern recorder on the old man’s corduroy clad knee, brown corduroy, his fingers yellow with nicotine, his neighbor a prissy private school music teacher with a blue cashmere sweater that would cost half a month's salary, suffering from hemorrhoids, with an imitation Rolex on his wrist, and long narrow feet and pointy knees, and the sound of the dying girl’s last song filling the air…


“Justin?”


“I want to work on it. I want to help stage it. I can see it, the whole thing. The burgundy-red velvet and the brown corduroy, and the blue cashmere and the nicotine stain…”


“What are you talking about?” asked Brandon.


“Justin sees it. He sees the whole scene, with every detail, right Justin?”


“I’m sorry. It’s brilliant, Brian. I can’t believe you came up with something like that off the top of your head.”


“And I can’t believe you know the color of the old man’s pants off the top of yours. I’ll talk to Adam. I’ll tell him…I don’t know yet. Something. You can share you vision with him. I’m sure he’ll love it. Maybe you can draw it and I can tell him that’s exactly what I want. I can ask Sam to give it to you.”


“Wait, wait. It wouldn’t be fair. I don’t want to take advantage of our relationship that way. I got carried away.”


“Justin, the man remembered the Body by Design campaign. That was yours.”


“I didn’t have anything to do with the Click-Clack one.”


“No, that was mine. Yours and mine. We can give him exactly what he came for, a campaign that’s yours, and mine. It’s not favoritism, it’s good business. He loved my idea. He'll love your vision.” Brian put his hand on Justin’s face. “Come on. Sunshine. Let’s do this together. It’ll be fun. I love working with you.”


Justin smiled at him. “You really can sell anything.” He bent down and kissed Brian.


The kiss was heating up a bit when they heard “Yes… suck the tip, suck it, yes, swallow, swallow, yeah, yeah, like that, oh… good boy, Oliver. You may now sit on the couch, or we can take this show on the road.”


They left for Gillian’s without further ado. Justin was a little gun shy about making love in the orgy room. He did not want anyone to try and join their lovemaking, and even though he was pretty sure Brian did not want that either he felt a little insecure.


It cost Brian $500.00 to get two extra guests in, but he did not seem bothered in the least. They all got naked in the locker room, and walked into the orgy room. Justin did not know the music this time, but it was sexy and pulsating. The low lights made everyone look better, sexier, and the sights and sounds in there were incredibly arousing. They stopped for a moment, and Brandon said, “I just found one more reason why I want to move to New York…”


Brian grabbed two come towels from a pile by the door. One was white, as they usually were, the other black. Holding Justin by the hand he made his way to an empty bed, and placed the black towel at the end.


“That means we don’t want company, Justin. I have no intention to share you with anyone else. They can look, and wish they were me all they want, but no one touches you but me…”


Justin smiled, relieved and happy, though he thought others would be jealous of him, not of Brian. They sat in the middle of the bed, Brian holding him tight.


“Look over there, Justin. See the tall guy fucking the black guy? Look how beautifully he moves, look at that sinuous motion. Perfection. Look at the black guy’s cock. Fuck. That’s a thing of beauty. Look, that guy thought so too, he is sliding under him to suck him. Does it turn you on Justin, to watch all these other men fuck?”


“Oh, yeah…”


“Tell me which you like.”


Justin looked around. There was so much going on. There was a guy fucking another one’s mouth. That always got him. “Over there. Remember when you fucked my mouth like that?”


“Oh, fuck, Justin. That was so hot. I loved it so much.” He kissed Justin in the way that made him lose touch with reality. It was so good…


“Justin, I want to eat your ass, just like that time with you on your back holding your knees. Then I want to fuck your mouth again, and as soon as I come I want to plunge into your ass, and get hard again fucking you, and make you come screaming my name. OK?”


Justin lay on his back, and forgetting all the eyes in the room, exposed himself to Brian. He loved when Brian did this, and though he himself had learned to love doing it to Brian, Brian seemed to find so much pleasure and joy doing it to him, he could never match that. Soon the warm delicious tongue was coming in and out of his ass, circling his hole, licking, sucking and Justin was mewling in pleasure. Two men were nearby, watching him come undone, jerking off, and Justin didn’t care, as long as Brian never stopped. The licking was heaven but then the tongue fucking was heaven, and then Brian’s lips closing in and sucking his juices out was heaven. Whatever Brian did, Justin never thought it could get better and then it did. He could hear nonsense words of appreciation pouring out of him and he had no idea what he said, but when he finally came, Brian’s tongue deep in his ass, and sprayed come all over his belly and chest. Both the watchers came as well, long spurts of come hitting the floor.


Brian came up between his legs and said “You look so good covered in spunk.”

 

 

Justin sat up and kissed him, tasting himself in his mouth, though it tasted too sweet to be just his ass, surely. Brian stood up, and Justin took him in his mouth. He sucked him off for a while, and then signaled he was ready by holding Brian's hands on his head.

 

 

“Oh, fuck yeah…” Brian started slowly, but it didn't matter really, Justin was ready for him.


He loved the smooth glide of Brian’s cock down his throat, and concentrated on keeping his breathing in rhythm with Brian’s motions, and his throat relaxed against gagging. Brian was fucking him hard and fast, holding his head nice and secure. Once again, a lot of eyes were on them, mostly because Brian was enjoying himself with no restraint whatsoever, taking his throat and mouth as his, completely.


“Justin, oh, god Justin, here I come, oh fuck, I love you, I love you…” He seemed to come forever, and Justin swallowed it all because it was Brian, his essence in his mouth.

 

 

Then Brian pushed him down again, and was inside him. Justin thought he would die it felt so good, so hot, so soft and then Brian cursed, and pulled out, ripping a condom package open, putting lube sloppily on it, and coming in again. Oh, God. For a few seconds they had been raw and it had felt so incredible. Justin wanted it back. He wanted Brian’s naked cock inside him. Brian was getting hard again inside him, swelling back to full size, stretching him, and Justin got lost in the marvelous sensations, in the warmth of him, the size of him, the look of fierce joy on his face, the pleasure building, building like a storm, and Brian’s voice, “So good, my love, so perfect, so fucking perfect, you and me, Oh god Justin, my Sunshine, my love, all yours, only yours, forever,” and Justin felt Brian’s orgasm tearing through him, and only had to follow where it led, where he could no longer tell where he finished and Brian started, where they were one, carried on a wave of pleasure greater than themselves.


He woke up with Brian’s weight fully on him, the beloved body completely lax. He was heavy, but it also felt wonderful to hold him, knowing their mutual pleasure had been great enough to render Brian unconscious as well for a while. As soon as Brian returned to his senses, he took his weight on his arms and lifted himself. Justin couldn’t help his lungs filling fully as soon as the weight was off, and Brian said, “I’m sorry.”

 

 

Justin said, “I’m not. Not at all.” And he and Brian laughed looking at each other with wonder.


Brian slipped behind Justin, and spooned him, and they both realized they weren’t home. They looked around for Brandon and Oliver, and there they were, Brandon fucking Oliver as some other guy had his dick in his mouth. Brian guessed Oliver’s tastes never changed.


“Sunshine, let’s go home.”


“Yes, let’s.”


They abandoned their friends to their fun time and got dressed, took a cab home, Brian holding Justin all the way, took a shower together, lovingly soaping each other, and fell into bed, tight against each other, asleep almost immediately.