- Text Size +

 

 

 

Making love



After the brothers’ comment, Justin somehow felt Brian lost the thread of the continuing conversation and he noticed him taking a deep breath and releasing it in what could be considered a heavy sigh. Something they had said was bothering him.


Was it the fact that they were not ready for commitment and that he was somehow envious of their freedom? Was Brian regretting their living together, and missing the single life? Nothing in his behavior showed that. Justin knew that wasn’t it.


Ha. Of course. They were not ready to give up the life. They were too young. Justin was even younger and from that Brian would conclude that Justin wasn’t ready to give it up either, that he wanted and needed the sexual freedom given him by their boyfriend rules. Had Brian hoped, before that, that Justin might be willing to change those rules?


The rules were irrelevant to him now.


The only man he ever wanted to make love to was Brian, and he had already sworn to him that Brian would be his only top, forever. He did not desire any other. Should he tell him so? Did that sigh mean Brian didn’t know it and needed to hear it?


Justin kissed Brian's neck, and moved slightly so his lips were against his ear. “I’m not them, Brian. I love you. I want you. No one else. Just you. We are two halves of a whole, predestined, made for each other, soul mates. I can’t even think of fucking anyone else. And that’s never going to change.”


Brian pulled him up even closer against him and buried his face in Justin’s neck. Justin closed his eyes and felt himself cocooned in the love and joy emanating from Brian’s embrace. He was glad he had said something. Brian had needed to know this, to hear it stated though Justin thought he showed it to him everyday.


He own heart started beating faster. What did that mean? Was Brian also ready to give up sex with other men? He always showered first thing when he came back from a club. Was that about to change? Was there a chance that maybe in the future, Justin might be enough, and they might actually… He didn’t want to hope. It would break his heart if he thought it was coming and it did not.


He loved Brian, and was happy to be his exclusively, and was happy that it was something Brian had obviously wanted very much. He would not pressure him. Brian had habits that were deeply engrained. As he had told Justin when Brandon had offered to fuck a man he didn’t even know to “help out”: Except with him, where it was an expression of love, sex was just fucking, with absolutely no strings attached. It had never been that clear-cut with Justin, which is why he had so rarely fucked in back rooms.


He realized he had felt that way about blowjobs, that they had been just a pleasant path to physical release. It really wasn’t any different. But he had no desire for those from strangers either, nowadays, and had certainly included them in what he had just told Brian… So maybe Brian…


The feeling of Brian deliberately penetrating him without a condom surfaced in his memory. He knew it had been intentional, not like that time at Gillian’s. Brian had wanted to slide inside him raw, had wanted to feel it, had taken the time to savor it and just like Justin, he had loved it. Justin had seen it on his face, beside the guilt at risking Justin’s health, as minimal as that risk was without more fluid exchanges, without first getting Justin’s consent.


Justin wondered when the last time was Brian had had an HIV test. He, himself, certainly hadn’t had one in… forever. And since then he had fucked two of the most promiscuous men of his acquaintance: Brian and Brandon. If you considered that every time you fucked someone, risk-wise you also fucked every one they had fucked, of all three of them, he was the one with the most risk. He really should get tested again.


His mind was really going one hundred miles a minute, in all directions… And during that time his body was rejoicing, being held so lovingly by Brian. He suddenly wanted to make love with amazing intensity, and his cock hardened so fast it was almost painful. But they had guests. He needed to cool down and relax. He kissed Brian’s temple and backed away a little, turning his body slightly forward again and tried to pay attention to the conversation.


“…you know how glad we are you finally left, but what are you going to do now? Alex and I can bunk together. You can have one of the bedrooms and stay as long as you want…”


Lindy smiled at her sons. “You boys are so sweet. Do you really think your old mom hasn’t thought about and planned for this for years? I stayed, and believe me when I say I hated every day of it, for one reason only. That man loves to hear himself talk and he enjoyed pontificating to his silly wife about every step he and his bigoted cronies were going to take.


“I have been warning his opposition, mostly through Senator Cathy Edgar for years now. Didn’t you ever wonder why his efforts were always thwarted and amounted to nothing? But I have been ready to leave at the drop of a hat for a very long time. Learning about you boys, and about his threats to you was just the straw that broke the camel’s back…”


“What do you mean ready, mom?”


“I don’t want you to think too badly of me, but I am a horribly devious woman.” She giggled. “I never learned to play bridge, for example. And I hate to shop.”


“But you took bridge lessons and belonged to that club for years! You played three afternoons a week! And you shopped like an addict, at least two days a week with your girlfriends for as long as I can remember!” exclaimed Alex.


“I sent you boys away to Old Farms in Connecticut for high school for two reasons: to get you away from your dad, and to use bridge and shopping as a diversion to attend college at Stony Brook. I graduated Summa cum Laude at the end of your freshman year at Columbia, majoring in communication. I got my MBA last June, graduating the same day as Greg. I am no longer the little perfume spraying bimbo your father married.”


They all looked at her, completely stunned. Lindy Tuscan was one heck of a woman.


“As for finances, I have been building myself a nest egg for years. The only thing that belongs to me according to my pre-nuptial agreement are my clothes and my jewelry. As you know, Bob found it extremely convenient to have a wife who liked nothing better than jewelry for any gift. He never had to actually make an effort to buy me a present. He just went to Hamner and Sheffield and asked them what I had been admiring lately. He loved that people knew he spent tens of thousands of dollars for my baubles..."

 

 

“There is this small jeweler in Chinatown, who makes astonishing copies of jewelry, using vermeil instead of gold, white gold instead of platinum, and cubic zirconium and semi precious stones instead of rubies, emeralds and sapphires. He works incredibly fast. Within two weeks of receiving a “Gift” I have had it copied and I sell it back to Hamner and Sheffield at sixty cents on the dollar. My entire jewelry collection your father is so keen on bragging about is made of lovely semi and non-precious materials. The money, I have invested all these years, mostly in Apple stock…”


“But mom, your jewelry is insured for a fortune. That’s fraud!”


“Oh, honey… Don’t you think their experts would have found me out a long time ago? That big check to Atlantic Underwriters actually goes into my IRA and other investment accounts. Bob let me take care of organizing the insurance… and he never, ever read the tax returns, because our accountant, Max Hennessy is just as big a bigot as he is and has his complete trust. Hennessy actually advised me on which investments to use to decrease Bob's tax liability. He thinks Bob is both a generous husband and a prudent man, diversifying under his little woman’s name… What a prick.” She laughed.


The boys were looking at their mother as if she had just told them she was an alien from the Gamma quadrant. For so many years they had thought she was living completely under their father’s thumb…


“Since graduating, I have worked part time at the Wall Street Journal, as a fact checker during my ‘bridge’ afternoons and my ‘shopping sprees’. I really enjoy the atmosphere there. Now that I can work fulltime, I might be able to get more into the business branch. I’m looking forward to it. I go by my maiden name by the way, and I never want to use the name Tuscan again.


“I am Lindy Holmes again from now on and you boys are welcome to drop Tuscan as well if you want. On your birth certificates, you are all Tuscan-Holmes. My parents may have been poor, but they were honorable people. Considering the public spanking Bob is about to receive thanks to Brian here, you might wan to give it some thought…”


Brian, Heather and Alan looked astonished. She smiled, looking like a different woman than the one they had first seen, distracted and unhappy, when they had entered Tuscan’s pretentious home. There was a vibrancy and a humor to her and the change was amazing to witness.


Justin could only interpret the astounded expressions on all their faces, having not been there to see the woman as she had first appeared to them, but it was enough.


Heather said to Brian, “I wish I had a recording of your coming out speech. Damn, but that was funny. Uphill gardener? Where the fuck did you come up with that one?”


“I have British acquaintances,” said Brian.


“You’ve fucked some English guys, you mean. Butt pirate.” She giggled. “Ass bandit.” She giggled again. “You were brilliant. And he got paler and paler… I thought he was going to pass out. I’m really glad I was there to witness that.”


“I wish I’d been there,” said Rob. He turned to Justin. “You're not really going to med school, are you?”


“No. Sorry, guys. We didn’t want to out you if your Dad didn’t already know. We were fishing for information. We wanted to find out how you felt about him, how you would feel if your Mom found out,” explained Justin.


“All is fair in love and war, man. Plus, we got to meet Todd and Brandon,” said Alex. “They’re really cool, so it’s all good. Brandon is so hot, but the way he was with Todd, it looks like it’s going to be yet another stud off the market.”


Justin smiled. “Todd is totally worth it. He is a really neat guy. He is pretty hot himself. It’s easy to overlook him when he’s with Brandon.”


“Hey, I picked him up,” said Alex, smiling. “I just wanted to run my hand through those ringlets…”


“Uh, guys. Uptight straight guy here. Take pity.” Alan looked so ill at ease, they had to laugh.


Heather hugged him. “I am really glad you are straight, sweets. You are the one for me, uptight or not. Let’s go home so I can show you…”


It was so cute that Alan blushed bright red, though he had a pretty happy smile on his face. “I guess that's goodnight for us,” he said. “That was quite the evening…”

 

"Yes. Let’s let these two go to bed. Looks like Justin is about to fall asleep any minute,” said Lindy. “Whenever Jason gets you a show,” she added, “Let me know. I’d love to see it.”


“I have one already. I’ll send you an invitation if you’d like,” said Justin with a smile.


“I would like.” She got a small gold pen and business card out of her small purse, and wrote something on the back. “That’s the boys' address. I’m sure they’ll get it to me, and my e-mail is on my card. I’m going to have an apartment to decorate, and unlike my soon to be ex-husband, I actually have taste.”


Justin was pleasantly surprised when Brian went to get the chauffeur from their guest room where he had been watching the history channel and eating Chex-mix. “I told Mr. Bernard I would send him and his daughter an invitation to your opening, Justin,” said Brian.


“That’s great, I hope you’ll enjoy it," said Justin.


Charles had stopped to look at the portrait covered wall. “These are amazing,” he said. “That boy looks like you, Mr. Kinney.”


“It’s my son, Gus,” said Brian. “He lives with his mothers in Pittsburgh. They’ll be coming to visit pretty soon. Maybe you’ll meet them.”


They all left. Justin started cleaning up, but Brian came and took him in his arms from behind. “Please, Justin, leave it all. Jam is coming tomorrow, and I need for us to be close, to make love to each other.”


Justin put back down the plates he had been picking up and turned into Brian’s arms, loving when their lips met in the most natural way, as if it was the only way for their mouths to be, kissing their wonderful kiss, Justin sighing in the pleasure of giving himself over to Brian's demanding tongue, commanding but sweet and caressing all at once.


This was their Essengy kiss, the kiss hanging on their wall, the kiss that had caused Justin to fall in love. Justin‘s arousal grew and grew, with one of Brian’s hands behind his neck, and the other at the hollow of his back. Brian backed away, ran his hand over Justin’s jeans clad erection, and said, “I love turning you on, Justin. I love getting you hot.”


Justin smiled at him. “I want you so much. I’ve wanted you since I walked in, I need your hands, your lips on my body, I need your cock inside of it,” he said. “Do you want me too, Brian? Would you like to give me what my body craves?”


In what felt like an effortless move, Bran picked Justin up in his arms and carried him to the bed. For some reason, Justin thought that was so sexy he almost came in his pants. Brian undressed him, kissing his body as he uncovered it, teasing his nipples, dipping into his navel, suckling his weeping cock. Brian was still wearing his suit, minus his jacket which was on the back of the couch, but he divested himself in a flash.


“I love your tie,” teased Justin.


“I wanted something of yours there with me when I took that prick down. I couldn’t have done it without you.”


He was looking at Justin with eyes burning with desire, love, and anticipation. He lay down next to Justin, caressing his body from his hip to his face.


“Are you mine, Justin? Are you really mine?” Justin loved the expression on his face. It was vulnerable, as if Brian was a little scared of his own desire, of showing any kind of need, of putting himself in a position to get hurt.


Justin smiled. He would have never guessed how important it was for Brian to hear this, so important he would need to make sure Justin clearly understood what he was asking. It showed how much it meant to him, and it made Justin so happy to be able to give him the answer freely, with all his heart, without any reservation. “Yours, completely yours, only yours, forever, yes I am, Brian, I promise,” he responded.

 

 

Brian closed his eyes for a moment, smiling, as if storing the moment forever in his memory. He took a breath, and reopened them.


There was a glow of joy in the hazel eyes, a depth of love so great Justin could have fallen into that gaze and drowned. Brian kissed his mouth lightly, and again, nipping gently at his lower lip, tracing the seam with his tongue, and again, but this time unable to resist, kissing him deeply, possessively. Justin opened himself to him, giving himself over, giving him what he knew Brian needed, all of himself.


Brian left his lips for his neck, for the sensitive spot below his ear, the angle of his neck and shoulder, the shoulder itself, licking, kissing, sucking. It was so nice Justin was shivering with arousal, unable to contain approving sounds as once again his hunger for Brian started to rise.


Brian’s tongue followed the edge of his pectoral to his nipple, and sucked and licked it, switching to the other until Justin was squirming, and his hips bucking as he was looking for something to rut against. Brian followed the line bisecting his abs exploring his navel and continuing down his blond treasure trail.


Brian buried his nose in Justin’s pubic hair. There had been a time when Justin had been horribly self conscious of his scent, after a long day like today, until he had understood how much Brian liked the smell of him, how much his natural odor aroused him. He adored Brian’s own smell, his sweat, his armpit, his crotch. It was Brian, a light burnt smell and an earthy one like the ground of the forest in autumn.


He had hated Ethan’s sweat, sour and skunky. They had always showered in the evening before going to bed. Brian and he showered after making love, savoring the other through every one of their senses. Justin knew that Brian loved his smell and taste, and could happily breathe in his balls and eat his ass for hours. But tonight, he wanted to be taken, he wanted to feel Brian's possessive nature, he wanted Brian’s cock up his ass.


Justin started begging for what he wanted, what he needed. “Fuck me, Brian, fuck me please. Please, I want your cock in my ass, filling me…” Brian took his cock in his mouth and well, ok, fucking could wait a bit, especially if he continued the deep throating…

 

 

Brian sucked the precome out, and sat up to put on a condom and lube it generously.


“Do you need me to prepare you, Justin?” asked Brian.


It was sweet. Brian knew Justin could open up for him, but did not take it for granted. “I am always ready for you, Brian. My ass loves your cock, craves it, wants it. Fuck me, take me, please Brian, please, now…"


Justin was thrilled when Brian put his ankles on his shoulder. It was his favorite position. Brian went deep, and could jerk him off, or hotter, watch him jerk off, and he could see Brian’s expression as he enjoyed himself, as he came, and it was the greatest turn on.


Brian held his dick and played with Justin’s entrance, teasing him, pushing against it and retreating, driving Justin wild.


“Beg me some more,” said Brian. “Beg me for my cock…”


“Please Brian, fuck me!” Justin was losing his mind. “Please Brian, fill me, come in, fuck me, I need it, I need your cock, I need you inside. Please, I want you so bad, please…”


Brian plunged in. Justin thought he was going to come just then and there, when Brian’s cock seared its way in as deep as he could go in one push.


“Fuck,” said Justin. This was exactly what he wanted, what he needed. Brian, his hands on Justin’s thighs started to fuck him nice and deep, his body somehow reading Justin’s needs perfectly. He folded him in half, to get deeper, to brush his mouth across Justin’s.


“Mine. You are mine, Justin. Completely mine, forever. I will fuck you every day of your life. I will fuck you and suck you and rim you and jerk you off and kiss you, and hold you, because I’m crazy about you, I can never get enough of your ass, of your cock, of your scent, of your lips. I love you so fucking much.”


Brian looked so gorgeous, his muscles straining, his face enraptured, his eyes shining, his lips parted. His dick felt huge tonight, rubbing Justin’s prostate, and reaching so deep, Brian growled and accelerated his motion and it felt so fucking good Justin knew he wouldn’t be long.


“Jerk off, Justin, jerk off while I fuck you. I love watching you. You’re so hot when do it. You are so fucking hot and shameless and beautiful.”


Justin took his cock in his hand after licking his palm. It was difficult to concentrate, because Brian’s dick felt so fantastic. Watching Brian’s face he started sliding his hand from the root to the tip, squeezing the tip, giving each pull a little twist, and it felt so good he was crying out the whole time, each motion a torture as he tried not to come before Brian did.


“Brian, Brian, Brian, I can’t hold it, I’m gonna come,” he said, feeling the end of his resistance. Brian gave him a feral grin and canted his hips to hit his prostate and Justin lost it, coming all over his chest, his neck, lost in pleasure, caring about nothing but the glory of that dick in his ass and his own cock. When he came down, Brian was still fucking him hard.


“Someday, I’m going to mark you, Justin. I am going to come in your ass, and spray my seed on your silky walls deep in your heat and it will be inside you all day. And when it leaves your body, I’m going to do it again, and again, and you’ll never be without me inside you. Then you’ll truly be mine. “


His whole body was shaking, and Justin knew how close he was. He reached up and caressed Brian’s chest, and gently pinched his nipples, and Brian came, his head thrown back, with a throaty cry.


He let Justin’s legs slide down his arms, pulled out and collapsed on top of Justin, his head on Justin’s chest. Justin ran his hand through the sweaty hair. Brian chuckled. “My face is in your spunk, he said, and I don’t even care. I wish I never had to move. I didn’t hurt you, did I?”


“No, Brian. Those were not cries of pain,” joked Justin, and they both chuckled at that.


“You know what I mean, Justin. I was a little rough, I…”


“Brian. I loved it. I needed it. Stop worrying and let’s go shower, OK? Before your face is permanently glued to my chest.”


They did rinse off in the nice warm water, kissing and hugging in between soaping up. Finally, it was almost past one AM when they crawled into bed. Justin wanted to think about the things Brian had said, maybe talk some more, but the second his head hit the pillow, and Brian’s body wrapped around his, he fell deep asleep.


Justin had been having the most erotic dream, full of slippery bodies and hard cocks. It was the middle of the night, Brian and he had made love just hours ago, but he woke up with a huge boner, too nice to waste. Brian was spooning him. Justin took hold his right hand, because the left one was loosely enclosing his left wrist, and brought it to his very large, very hard erection.


Brian took hold of it. Justin wasn’t sure if he was asleep or awake, but Brian caressed it lovingly. Then he turned until he was lying on his stomach and spread his legs, and the message could not have been clearer… and Justin loved the thought. He reached for the lube and for a condom and started preparing Brian lovingly.


He ass was so tight, his inside so warm, Justin’s cock started leaking precome. Brian was ready. Justin held the condom packet in his hand and kneeled between Brain’s legs. He lined himself up and slipped in, slowly but firmly, feeling the sphincter opening deliciously at his push, the folds each opening and stretching for him, the last muscle ring tight until it gave, squeezing the head of his cock so deliciously he almost lost it and came.


Brian’s insides were incredibly warm and soft and moist, and he wanted to move and fuck him slow and deep until they both came. Instead, he slowly slipped back out, biting his lip when the inner ring squeezed him deliciously one more time. In the moonlight, Justin could see Brian’s eyes as he turned around and looked at him without a word. Justin put the condom on, added some lube to Brian’s entrance and plunged in.


He went as deep and long as he had wanted to do it raw, and though it felt like heaven, the memory of the softness and the moist heat inside Brian’s ass was there the whole time. Holding himself on his arms, he kept a slow languorous rhythm and Brian arched his back so Justin could reach deeper, and so the prominent head of his cock caressed Brian’ prostate coming and going.


Brian started to moan in pleasure with each thrust, “Justin, ah, Justin, aah, Justin…”


Justin slowed his movement to almost nothing, and said, “Swear to me that this is mine, Brian. Mine alone forever. Swear it.”


“You were the first one in fifteen years, Justin, and no one else but you will ever do this again. I swear it.”


Brian had not hesitated one second. Justin started pumping into him much harder and faster this time, his balls slapping Brian’s as he fucked him, canting his hips to nail his prostate much more firmly.


“Oh, fuck, Justin, yeah…Harder… yes… Oh, God, I love it… fuck! Harder… I’m there, I’m…” He cried out with each wave of his release, his arms around his pillow holding the fabric tight, his forehead leaning on it.


Justin pulled out, removed the condom, and only had to move his cock through his fist twice before he sprayed come all over Brian’s back and buttocks. “Mine,” he said possessively, “you’re mine…” watching the glistening come land on the warm skin, some of it flowing into the crack of Brian's ass.


Unable to resist, he licked off his own come mixed with Brian’s sweat, and chased it down his crack to his still pulsing hole. He plunged his tongue in, tasting Brian’s flavor through the lube and the latex, earthy, nutty, delicious. He kept tongue fucking him and reached between Brian’s body and the sheets for Brian’s cock. It was hard already and Brian came up on his knees for him, his hole and cock much more accessible.


“Fuck, Justin, this is so good…so good… Take what you want, it’s yours, all yours. I love you, I love it, someday you’ll be sucking your come right out of there…”


The idea was so amazing, Justin’s cock was hard again in seconds. Oh, God, coming inside Brian, naked, and having his own come ooze out… He got another condom, lubed it and was back in Brian’s ass in seconds, crying out at the pleasure of just sinking in. His orgasm was right there, and he chased it with a few hard thrusts, coming deep in Brian's ass, thinking of sucking his come right out of him someday, his lips around the pulsing hole, his tongue inside the softness…


He pulled out much more gently than he had gone in, flipped Brian over and swallowed his cock to the root, giving him the head Brian liked, not for speed, not to tease, but to give him a maximum of pleasure. He made it last, loving Brian’s hands in his hair, his moans, his words of love, and finally the deep contraction of his muscles as Brian’s come flooded his mouth. He swallowed every drop, and came up to his side.


Brian looked at him with a grin, “That was hot,” he said.

 

 

Justin smiled back. “I’m in love with you,” he confessed, and they both laughed.


They got up and showered, soaping each other. Once they were rinsed, Brian drew Justin to him and kissed him. It was sweet, soft and tender, and Justin’s heart swelled in his chest. Brian held him tight under the hot water for a very long time, Justin’s head on his chest, hearing the slow thumping of Brian’s heart, loving the occasional kisses Brian dropped on his wet hair.


When they went back into the bedroom, the alarm was going off. As they got dressed, Brian kept grabbing Justin and kissing him. Justin wore his blue shirt, the one Brian had bought him when they went shopping together, and picked the matching tie off the floor. He wanted to wear the tie that took down Tuscan. Brian smiled at him, and tied it for him, breathing in the Justin fresh out the shower scent, and Justin gave him a peck on the lips to thank him, both of them smiling the whole time.


Justin knew he was going to crash at some point. They must have gotten three hours of sleep at the most, but then he remembered his Thursday afternoon class was finished. He had Thursday open until next quarter. If worst came to worse he could come home and crash.


To be continued…