- Text Size +

 

 

 

Sunday


His cock being sucked was by far his favorite way to wake up. He kept his eyes closed, faking sleep, but Justin’s chuckle let him know the gig was up. That warm mouth felt so good, the soft tongue, the tight throat, fuck, it was heaven.


Then a condom went on and Justin was lowering himself on Brian's hard dick, his tight asshole pushed open by the head of his cock until Justin was down all the way, moving up and down, fucking himself shamelessly on his cock. He wanted to see that, and opened his eyes.


Pale skin, golden hair, parted pink plump lips, and his fingers playing with his pink nipples, Justin’s eyes were closed and his pink cock was leaking precome. He looked like a wet dream. Brian put some lube on his hand, and grabbed the pretty bouncing dick, making it all slick and slippery, and watching it go up and down through his fist.


Justin opened his eyes and smiled, and Brian smiled back, squeezing the large rim of Justin’s glans between his fingers and his thumb just the way Justin liked it, to hear him purr. It never failed. Justin bit his lip, and the rosy glow of pleasure appeared on his face, neck and chest. His rectum suddenly felt warmer and tighter, and Justin accelerated his up and down motions, abandoning his nipples to gain purchase on Brian’s hips, angling himself so Brian could feel his cock drag across Justin’s prostate. The sight of a wonton Justin and the feel of the tight channel massaging him again and again were too much. When Justin started short little panting moans of pleasure, he knew he was lost. He was already filling the condom with his come when Justin cried out and came all over his hand and belly, his face so beautiful in his orgasm Brian would have fallen in love with him if he wasn’t madly so already.


Still sitting on his cock, Justin sighed and smiled at him. “That felt good,” he said.


“T’was all right,” said Brian.


Justin giggled as he came off his cock, holding onto the condom. “My body really loves your body,” he commented, slipping it off and tying it up and throwing it into the wastebasket. Then he looked at Brian, smiled and crawled up his body like a hungry cub, rubbing his face on his chest, sniffing his neck, biting his jaw lightly. He lips almost touching Brian’s, he warned, “I’m going to kiss you,” and he did, his tongue a sweet invader probing, asking… Brian rolled them over, and took over the kiss. Justin’s mouth softened, letting him in, accepting his dominance, sighing in delight as Brian invaded it. He loved kissing Justin, always had.


He looked in the blue eyes, pushing the blond silk back from Justin’s forehead, and loved the glow he saw there. He knew Justin held back from telling him he loved him sometimes, to not wear down the words, and have them lose their meaning. But he wanted to hear them now, right now.


“Say it, Justin, please.”


Justin smiled his awesome Sunshine smile. “Oh, Brian… I love you. I love you so much.”


Brian smiled back at him, and wrapped him in his arms, holding him tight for a while, his heart hammering against his chest. God. Would his feelings dull after a while? Please let it be so, or he would die of emotional overload.


He looked again at Justin. “Don’t you have some painting to do? Because I have to work. You can’t expect me to just stay in bed and try to satiate your freakish sexual appetite all day.”


Justin burst out laughing. “I’m meeting Lilah at the studio in an hour. I was supposed to paint yesterday too, and instead I went shopping. I’m going to be there all day and probably until pretty late tonight, if things go well.”


They showered and had bagels for breakfast. Justin wore his old stained 501’s and his “Blond and brain damaged” T-shirt. He packed himself a lunch, went to get his sketchpad from the bedroom to put it in his messenger bag, and was ready to go.


“You looked at my sketches,” he said. It wasn’t a question. Brian had not tried to hide that he had.


“I was curious. I would have asked, but you were sleeping.”


Justin was blushing. “I… They’re kind of personal, you know?”


“I’m sorry if it wasn’t OK. I actually wasn’t sure but I couldn’t resist. But just say the word, Justin, and I promise I’ll never look again.”


“Did you like them?” Justin’s face was scarlet now, and Brian realized how important this was to him.


“I wasn’t so keen on the cut up tit,” he said. “But I loved the picture of Brandon and Todd, and the cartoon you drew. I just keep hoping I am as good looking as you draw me. And the naked guy… Well, I wasn’t real happy to see him there, until I realized he was a model in your Drawing from Life class.” He had invaded Justin’s privacy. He could tell him the truth.


Justin giggled. “Did you think he was your competition or something?”


Brian grabbed his wrists and pushed him against the door, pinning him with his thigh against his crotch. He spoke low in his ear. “It made me insanely jealous. I was going to go out, hunt the fucker down, kill him and have Todd and Brandon help me hide the body. I knew they’d understand…” He kissed Justin hard, possessively.


Then he kissed him lightly on the nose and grinned. “No, Justin. I just thought maybe you liked his muscular built and I know that no matter how much I work out, I’ll never look that beefy. So I was glad he was an assignment, not a fantasy.”


“You are the most beautiful man I know,” said Justin, earnestly. He blushed again and looked away, embarrassed. “I think you’re perfect.”


Brian put his hand on Justin’s cheek, caressing his cheekbone. “Justin, I think you are the most beautiful man I know. You are perfect.”


“You don’t have to say that,” protested Justin. “I know what I look like and I’m OK with…”


“I can look at Brandon,” Brian interrupted,” and see that he looks exquisite. I think Todd has a very fine body. We go to Gillian’s, and some of the men there are beautiful. But I look at you… I get hard instantly. Your ass, your thighs, your lithe body, your cock, your angel face, everything about you is perfect, Justin. No one even compares. Trust me. You are so beautiful.”


Justin searched Brian’s face. Then he smiled a shy smile. “You mean that, don’t you… I’m… I’m really glad you think so.” Today was apparently Justin’s day for blushing. Brian kissed his lips lightly.


“I’ve got to go,” Justin said, regretfully.


“Happy painting” said Brian.


“Always,” said Justin, brightening. “Later.”


“Later.”


Brian stretched. His muscles were sore from his workout the day before, but in a good way. It was inconvenient for Justin not to have a studio in the loft. He would talk to him again about it. But for now he had a lot of calls to make. He would start with the most important one.


“Brandon.”


“Hey, it’s Brian.”


“You guys OK? You left awfully early yesterday.”


“We’re fine. Justin has been really tired lately. He fell asleep before eight, if you can believe that. He’s just been burning the candle from both ends, and it’s catching up with him.”


“You’re taking care of him. That’s nice. He seems really happy, Brian.”


This was Brandon, so he could just say it. “I love him. I’m really happy too.”


“You are turning into an embarrassment to all studs of Babylon past and future, you know that, right?” Brandon chuckled, “And since I am too, it’s a good thing we will both live in New York, so our reputations can remained untouched, and we can still be an inspiration to young promiscuous fags…”


“Speaking of. I have heard a rumor that you are not tricking anymore.”


“Not a rumor. A fact, I’m afraid… I spent two days fucking Oliver, and I mean fucking him hard. That man is a top’s dream, as you well know. And I’m not going to lie. It was a lot of fun. But then I had to go back to Pittsburgh and at the airport, I was sad. Seriously. Because I’d been in New York and I had not seen Todd. And I don’t mean I had not fucked Todd. I mean seen him. Talked to him. Spend time just hanging out with him.


“Then I got back and after work, I went to Babylon. It was good to dance, and you know what it’s like, they just circle like sharks and you have your pick. One of them was one hell of a dancer, and it was fun to grind against him. Then he said, “Take me to the back room, and fuck me, fuck me hard…” and hell. I just could not be bothered. I told him “What makes you think you’re worth my time?” and he dropped to his knees, opened my fly and started sucking me in the middle of the dance floor. And he was pretty good at it. I mean, I have ten inches of dick to swallow, it’s not exactly a piece of cake. Justin gave me the best head because he… Fuck, Brian. I’m sorry. That was extremely thoughtless of me…”


“Brandon. I know Justin sucked your cock. More than once. And believe me, I know how good he is at it…so never mind. Just go on…”


“Well, this kid was doing all right, but I just closed my eyes and thought about Todd doing it, and I missed him. So I pulled out of the trick’s mouth and told him he’d been fantastic but I remembered I left the oven on and I had to go home…”


Brian laughed.


“What?”


“I told mine I left the iron on.”


“No shit. That’s funny. Now, not to belabor the point, but OK, Justin gives the best blowjobs, hands down. But Todd, well Todd does it with love, you know? He’s great at it, but also, he means something by it. That makes his blowjobs…amazing. He makes love to my cock with his mouth. And fucking him, well it’s not really fucking, you know? It’s making love, because every stroke, every caress means so much to him.


“So tricking would feel so lame after that. And then, the last time we four fucked, and I watched you and Justin, I realized you two really belong together. I told Justin that I loved him as I came. I know you know that. And I did. But then, each wave of that orgasm was like saying goodbye, like accepting that there would always be love for me in Justin’s heart, but never passion.


“And after I came, Todd kissed me. And it was like a revelation. This is what it’s like to be kissed by someone who loves you. And now that somehow I had finally let go of my overwhelming feelings for Justin, I realized that sweet warmth in my chest as I was holding Todd, and that desire to make him happy, to kiss him just for the hell of it, to look into his eyes while we come…That was love too. And I was so fucking happy.


“And now, it’s like I’ve finally woken up to how incredibly lucky I am to have found him, to how much I have grown to love him in the weeks since New Years, though it was hidden by my crazy love for Justin. Justin was the first guy I ever had feelings for. It was so new and overwhelming, I couldn’t get over it for a long time. Now that I understand that, mostly because Daphne beat me upside the head with it, it’s like the feelings are still there, but shrunk to their real size. I love Justin, and it’s weird, I’m sure, but through him, I love you, too. But Todd. Fuck. He is the most important thing in my life. I see him, and I smile, you know? I love the way he smells, I love his voice, I love his laugh, I have to control myself not to touch him all the time.


“I have no desire to trick anymore. I go dancing with Daphne, Emmett, Blake. I’m afraid I co-opted your friends. Well, except Michael. He does not like me. It doesn’t help that it amuses Ben to no end that Michael gets jealous if Ben even looks in my direction. Behind that kindly professorial demeanor is one evil guy. He just loves to make Michael froth at the mouth.


“I don’t trick, I have no desire to. The only man I want is Todd. And I can’t believe I said we shouldn’t move in together. I hate being apart. I hate not sleeping with him.”


“Brandon?”


“What?”


“Why haven’t you told Todd you don’t trick anymore?”


“It never seemed to bother him that I did. And I don’t want to freak him out, you know? I love him, I don’t trick, I want to move in together… He’s going to run screaming. Why?”


“Brandon, if I told you that Todd is going to Essengy, and fucking guys against the walls in the lounge, and having his cock sucked once or twice a night. How would you feel?”


“He’s not, is he?”


“No, you ass. Of course not. But how does the thought of it make you feel?”


“Hurt. Betrayed. Scared. Really, really sad, and fuck me, that's how Todd feels, isn’t it? Every time I leave and go back to the Pitts, he feels this way, and I am such an idiot. Why haven’t I told him?”


“Because you’re a big fat jerk. Just like me. Every time I went out alone, Justin thought I fucked other guys, and I kind of knew it, but I didn’t tell him anyway, until I saw how much he hurt because he was too exhausted to hide it. I talked to Todd when you slept here, after you and Justin fell asleep. Tell him, Brandon. It’s killing him and he would never ask you to stop, because, just like Justin, he doesn’t want you to feel shackled.”


“Brian?”


“What?”


“Thanks.”


“You’re welcome. And there is a price to pay for my excellent advice.”


Brendon chuckled. “I am not sucking your cock, Kinney.”


“Only one man has that privilege, and it’s not you, handsome. Seriously. Come hell or high water, even if you have to quit your job, I need you on Friday the 26th of March, from 6:00pm on. The only way I’d need you more would be if I had to hide a body.”


Brandon burst out laughing. “ All right. You got me.”


“I need Todd too. Please make sure he’s free.”


“Brian, we took on some thugs with baseball bats for you. We’ll be there. What is it about?”


Brian told him, and Brendon knew exactly why he loved Brian as much as he loved Justin.

 

*****



“Ben Bruckner.”


“Oh good, I’m glad you answered and not Mikey. Can you pretend you’re talking to someone from work?”


“It’s Sunday for Pete’s sake. This has better be important, Simon.”


“That was good! You are very devious, Ben.”


“All right. Shoot.”


“I would like to send you, your blabbermouth husband, and your angel of a son tickets to New York and put you up so you guys can come to Justin’s opening, but also to a surprise dinner for him Friday the 26th of March. Surprise being a key word here, and the reason I do NOT want Mikey to know. He is your husband. I’m sure you know exactly what I mean.”


“I do indeed. Not a problem. Formal?”


“Semi”


“Fine. And I assume I have to remind you of my office address, since last time your thesis ended up with Anton Bruckner in the music department?”


Brian chuckled. Brandon had Ben pegged. He wrote down the address, and got to the third person on his list.

 

*****

 

“Hello?”


“Mrs. Hammon? You answer your phone with ‘Hello’? You, of all people?”


“Brian? What do you expect? I’m old. I was born before phones were invented.”


“Yes. And the dinosaurs roamed the earth. That is the most ridiculous excuse. If you ever answer your phone with ‘Hello’ again, I will tell everyone that you worked as a stripper to put yourself through law school.”


Jessica laughed. “And how did you find out about that?”


“Alexander Graham Bell told me you were hot.”


She laughed again. “So, Brian. What would you like me to say, from now on, when I answer the phone?”


“Surprise me, next time I call. But enough banter. Very good cake, yesterday.”


“Very nice peonies. Did our boy get some sleep?”


“Ah. Wise woman. Yes, ten hours. He needed them.”


“Yes. He is so talented and smart, it’s easy to forget how young he is. I think he’s still growing even.”


“I think so too, maybe half an inch since September.”


“So. What can I do for you Brian?”


“You can be honest and tell me if I am way out of line.”


“As if I would not without that request?”


“Good point. You, my dear Lady, are the only millionaire I know with an apartment occupying an entire floor on Fifth Avenue. How many bedrooms do you have?”


“Thirteen, not counting mine.”


“And you have a ridiculously large dining room?”


“It sits forty quite comfortably. Fifty in a pinch.”


“Ballroom?”


She laughed. “How did you guess? You are going somewhere with this, or are you just an incredibly nosy parker?”


He told her. She was thrilled. They talked another hour, ironing out details. She loved her boys. They made her life ever so much more exciting…


Brian spoke to Emmett, and Ted, and Daphne. Then he got to the tough ones.


“This is Molly.”


“Hello, Molly. My name is Brian Kinney, and I am a friend of your brother’s”


“Hello, Brian, and you are my brother’s lover, the man he is crazy about, and lives with.”


“…Alright then. You guys e-mail regularly I take it.”


“Yep.”


“You know about his show?”


“The 27th? At the Bryce Kindall Gallery? No.”


“Would you like to be there?”


“Does a bear shit in the woods?”


“Could you come on Friday to attend a surprise dinner I’m planning for him?”


“You’re buying the fucking ticket. Get me there, I’ll be there…”


“Mention it to him, and you will not live to graduate high school.”


“Send me two tickets and I’ll bring my mom.”


“I was hoping you’d say that.”


“Any boys my age at your shindig?”


“Yes indeed.”


“Cool. I’ll make myself pretty. Is that it?”


“I believe so.”


“Justin scanned me a drawing of you. You are a very good-looking man. But hurt my brother, and I will disfigure you myself.”


“A pleasure talking to you, Molly.”


“And to you, Brian.”


Well. That had been fun. Brian could not wait for Molly and Hunter to meet…

 

*****


 

“Captain Horvath”


“Hello, Carl. This is Brian Kinney.”


“Oh! Hi, Brian. How are you?”


“Great. Listen, I was wondering if you could free yourself at work so you and Debbie could come to Justin’s opening and for a surprise dinner I am throwing him that Friday night.”


“I’m sorry, Brian. I just made Captain. I work every weekend. I’m sure Debbie would love to come, though.”


“I know she would. So do you work Friday evenings as well? I noticed you left Drew and Emmett’s wedding early.”


“Eight to Midnight. It won’t be forever, but there are three of us rotating, and I’m the newbie.”


“I was afraid of that… That’s why I called you at work actually, instead of calling Deb. Carl… You sent us to get some ice. Justin and I might have talked eventually, but… we will never know, will we? You gave me the opportunity to convince him to give me a chance. Can you free up Friday the 26 of March?”


“Really, Brian, I’m sorry, but I can’t.”


So Brian told him why he had to, and Carl traded with another Captain for Easter Sunday, the only Sunday he had off in six months. He chuckled. Deb was going to kill him. Twice.

 

*****


 

“All that Jazz dance studio, how can I help you?” The girl lived in New York and sounded as if she came from the Valley.


“Hello. I need some dance lessons.”


“The easiest is for you to go on the internet, look at our class schedule and register and pay thorough the web.” You could tell she said that about twenty times a day.


“That's fine, but I was hoping to get some private lessons.”


“Oh. We hardly ever do those. Only two of out instructors do privates, Amanda and Dennis. It’s fifty dollars an hour, and a twenty five dollar fee if you miss your appointment.” It was obvious she thought those prices would scare him off…


“Sounds good. When can I start?”


“Let me look at their schedules. The next opening is with Amanda, tomorrow at five, or Dennis, Tuesday at 5:30.”


“The one with Dennis, please.”


“OK. What’s your name?”


“Brian. Brian Kinney.”


“I thought you were a man! Are you sure you want Dennis? It’s usually easier to learn from the opposite sex.”


She thought he was a man? “I’m gay. I will be dancing with a man anyway, Dennis seems perfect.”


“Oh, wow. That’s weird. Dennis is gay too.”


A dance instructor? No… “Really? What an amazing coincidence…”


“That’s what I’m thinking too! It’s like Kismet or something. Maybe you guys will fall in love or something…”


“Did I mention I was taking these lessons so I could dance with a man?”


“Oh, yeah…” Giggles. “Your boyfriend, right?”


“Riiight.”


“Oh, well. Poor Dennis… See you Tuesday.”

 

*****




His last phone call was to Gillian’s, to make the appointments for their waxing, manicure, and pedicure. He explained their desire to blow each other during the waxing, and was told that was really sweet. After hanging up, Brian thought that if the receptionist had ever benefited from a Sunshine blowjob, he would know there was nothing sweet about it…


He put the phone down with relief. His neck was stiff. He decided exercise was the answer, and pulled out his running clothes. He ran seven miles easily, watching CNN, drank a bottle of water and was in the middle of his third set of abs when the phone rang.


“Kinney”


“Brian, this is Andrew. Hey. Some guy called from Justin’s old school in LA wanting to talk to him. I explained he’d moved out to live with you and gave him your address.”


“Thanks, Andrew…”


“Brian. I’m sorry. …I told him you were his uncle.”


“What? Why in the world would you say that?”


“I’ve been wondering that for half an hour. I guess I grew up with all these notions, and they are just there, you know? Like deep down inside I think it’s better to live with your uncle than your gay lover. I…You know I really like Justin. I like you too. But then shit like that comes out of my mouth and I realize I must be a closet homophobe. I’m really sorry.”


“That’s it, Andrew. Next time we’re going out to Essengy, you are coming with us again, and we are not taking Lilah. You don’t live in Kansas anymore…”


“Eastern Washington…”


“Same thing, apparently. We need to enculturate you. You’re an artist for fuck’s sake. You can't go around with your head full of your Aunt Mabel’s notions.”


“Hey! My Aunt Mabel is really nice, and she bakes a mean boysenberry pie!”


“You actually have an aunt Mabel?”


“Of course not. But you’re right. I live in New York, and I never do anything, just as if I was still in Moses Lake, where the big excitement is the big wheel rally in September. I need to get out. Or I’m going to go back home after Pratt and start painting sunsets. I’m not sure about Essengy, though…”


“Hey, you had a good time, last time…”


“God, yes! It was like I left all my inhibitions at the door! It was a blast.” He laughed. “I ended up with a girl though…”


“What happened with her?”


“She gave me her number, but the next day, I was too shy to call. And it’s been so long now…”


“Give her a call, Andrew. Get out of Kansas. Or else, it’s Essengy for you.”


Andrew laughed. “Oh, all right. What’s the worst that can happen? She won’t remember me, or won't talk to me because she thinks I’m a jerk. I’ll call.”


“Good for you. See you, Andrew.”


“Oh! Brian!”


“What?”


“The guy from LA? Turns out he’s in town and wanted to see Justin. I think he might come by your place…”


“What does he want with my nephew?”


Andrew laughed. “I have no idea. He said something about the Sonia McPhee Gallery, but I was freaking out about the uncle bit and trying to figure out how to back pedal…”


“Don’t worry about it. We’ll figure it out.”


“OK. Bye, Brian.”


Brian finished his five sets of abs, drank another bottle of water and added one set for good measure. Andrew was a good guy. He realized his prejudices and had the good sense to want to do something about them. But what about the millions like him who didn’t? Debbie would say, “You educate them…” It could be a lot worse. He could have been born fifty or sixty years earlier.


He got up from his mat, rolled it up, folding and putting the treadmill away as well. He stripped to get in the shower and stood naked in front of the full length mirror in the bathroom.


“You are the most beautiful man I know,” had said Justin today. Brian wanted him to feel that way for the rest of their lives. Justin was twelve years younger than him, and, let’s face it, looked more eighteen than twenty-three years old. They looked fantastic together. He never wanted people to see them and actually think Sunshine was his nephew, unless they’d been lied to by Andrew, that is… Then he could be Justin’s mother’s much, much younger half sibling… He cracked up.


He wondered who was coming from LA. A teacher? Maybe the one that had organized the expo there since he had mentioned the Gallery where Brian had bought the painting. He went to get his phone to call Justin and tell him about it, but before he had time to dial, the intercom buzzer rang.


Brian threw his running shorts and his wife beater back on, and went to answer.


“Hello? I’m looking from Justin Taylor?”


“Come on up.”


Brian dialed Justin. It rang and went to voicemail. The phone must be in his bag. The guy from LA stepped off the elevator. That was no teacher. A classmate perhaps? He smiled at Brian, checking him out… as Brian gestured him in.


“Hi, you must be Justin’s uncle. I’m Ethan. Ethan Gold. I’m a friend of Justin’s from LA. I’m in New York for a music competition and I figured I’d look him up.”


Ethan was small. 5’8” maybe? And probably looked better dressed than he would naked. He had artistic hair, and a ridiculous little patch of beard under his lower lip. He did have a nice smile and seemed full to the brim of nervous energy. He was obviously gay, since besides registering very high on Brian’s gaydar, he was also still checking him out. Who could blame him?


“I’m sorry, Ethan. Justin is at the studio, painting, this afternoon. I just tried to contact him, but his cell must be in his bag.” God. He needed to shower. “Listen. I just finished working out and I really need a shower, can I offer you something to drink? You can make yourself comfortable and I’ll be right back.”


“Sure. Do you have a beer?”


Brian got a beer out of the fridge, a glass out of the cupboard, put them on the coffee table and handed him the remote.


“I’ll be right out,” he said.


He closed the bedroom panels, took his clothes back off, went into the bathroom, closed the door and dialed Justin again.


“Justin Taylor.” Brian smiled. He couldn’t help it.


“Justin. Some friend of yours from LA is in New York for some competition, and just dropped by to say hi.”


“Really? Graham, blond hair, real tall and skinny? Or Matt? Hispanic, cute smile, pleasantly plump?”


“Neither. Ian, short, stupid little beard patch.”


“…”


“Justin?”


“That’s my ex-boyfriend. The last time I saw him he was bent over a piano bench with his accompanist's cock up his ass.”


“Ha.”


“Brian? Had it been Graham or Matt, I would have asked you to send them over so we could chat while I painted, but I have zero desire to see Ethan. I don’t think I’ve thought about him more than once since I left LA. He is a very good violinist, but that’s pretty much the extent of his saving graces, once you realize all the romantic bullshit is just lip service. Why don’t you hand the phone to him, and I’ll send him on his way.”


“I had just finished working out when he showed up, and I’m about to step in the shower. Call you back in fifteen? Or I can just tell him you're not interested, and send him out the door.”


“You can try that. I doubt it will work though. He can be annoyingly insistent. If it doesn’t work, give me a call back. You should see the painting I just started. It’s a 4X4, and I was using a computer designed one, but then it took off.” He laughed. “It’s like I can’t get the paint to dry fast enough. Lilah lent me her blowdryer. Like now, I just finished this layer of dove grey, and the next color, this light lemon yellow is all mixed, and I'm checking every thirty seconds to see if it’s dry yet.”


He laughed again, obviously totally jazzed by his painting, the visitor from LA completely gone from his mind. “Brian, you’re going to love it. God. I can’t wait to finish it and show it to you. It’s all there in my head already, and it’s beautiful. I love you so much. It’s dry! I’ve got to go. I wish you were here.”


“Sunshine?”


“Yes?”


“Enjoy yourself. Later. “


“Later.”


Well, as soon as he was out, he would get rid of the piano bench Lothario. No way was he going to disturb Justin again. He started the water and stepped in, hurrying with his soaping. It was strange showering alone. He was rinsing his hair when the shower door opened, and he smiled automatically, thinking of Justin. Who was painting…


Fuck! The fiddler was in the shower, naked, looking all come hither.


“What the fuck do you think you’re doing, asshole?” asked Brian.


“Come on, I saw you smile! You’ve been in here for half an hour.” Ethan chuckled. “I saw the way you were looking at me… and you are hot.” He got to his knees and started to come towards Brian’s cock. Brian backed away precipitously, accidentally hitting the temperature control, the water suddenly ice cold.


He moved out of the way of the jets that landed on Ethan from both front and back. Brian left the shower. “Here, a cold shower is exactly what you need. Then you can get dressed and get the fuck out of here.”


Brian dried himself with a hot towel, and was in jeans with underwear, a wife beater and a button down shirt in about thirty seconds. He pushed the asshole’s clothes into the bathroom with his foot, and closed the door.


Then he went into the living room, poured himself a glass of J&B, and started laughing. He was still chuckling when Ian, or whatever his name was came out of the bedroom, managing to look both sheepish and stubborn.


“I obviously misread your signals,” he said.


“No shit,” said Brian.


“Listen. I lied. I’m not just a friend of Justin's. We’d been together for two years when I … made a mistake last year. But I still love him. I came here today to get him back. I just know he still loves me. “


“And to prove your profound feelings you get in the shower and try to blow his…uncle?”


“It was an error in judgment. I'm sure you have made those. You are…very attractive.”


“I lied too, Ian…”


“Ethan,”


“Whatever. I am not Justin’s uncle. I am his boyfriend. And I want you to get the fuck out of our home in the next thirty seconds, or I will kick your ass.”


“You’re just afraid,” said Ethan, backing away towards the door. “You’re afraid that if he saw me again, he’d leave you in a heartbeat… I know him. We made love on the beach, on the rooftop, we made love for hours and it was perfect, you could never give him that.”


Brian smiled, went back to the bedroom and pressed the button that opened all the panels as well as the electric shutters. Justin’s painting, behind their bed, appeared in all its glory. Ethan flinched.


“This, little man, is what sex should feel like when you love someone. I understand you are not fond of this painting. As you can see, it is in the bedroom where Justin and I make love every day.


“Why do you think I was so long in the bathroom? Who do you think I was calling on the phone? You are not worth interrupting his painting again. He dismissed you from his mind in two sentences. Now get out, and crawl back under whatever rock you came from. Disturb us in our home again, and I’ll have you arrested for trespassing. Shoo.”


Brian closed the door, and went back to his drink. Thirty seconds later he was laughing again. And he knew just who to call to share the mirth.


“Brandon.”


“Brian again. You are not going to believe this…”


To be continued...