- Text Size +

 

 

 

The Eye of the Storm - Part 2


Justin got home early, at around 6:30 and was surprised to find Brian already there, still wearing his work clothes. He had set one of Justin new outfit on the bed, and smiled and kissed him as he walked in the door. “Go change, Sunshine, I’m taking you out!”


He accompanied him into the bedroom and helped him out of his hoody, T–shirt and pants. Of course, then he had to start sucking his cock, and pushed him down on the bed to do so more comfortably. God, it felt good, and Justin knowing they were apparently in a hurry did nothing to hold back his orgasm. He was still catching his breath when Brian, back on a mission, was saying, “We gotta go!” He pulled off the rest of Justin's jeans, and looked at him, naked on the bed.


“Fuck, Justin, how am I supposed to take you out if you keep distracting me with your sexual advances?” He unbuttoned his fly, and brought down his boxers, showing his impressive erection. “Come on, Justin. Get on all fours. We really don’t have time for this but since you insist, I’ll fuck you quick…”


Laughing, Justin turned over and wiggled his ass. Brian put on a condom and plenty of lube, and his pants around his ankles knelt behind him, caressing his cheeks.


He kissed Justin’s lower back and asked, “Do you want me to stretch you?”


Justin turned back and looked at him with an intimate smile. “Never. I am always ready for you…”


Brian gently pushed the head of his cock in, and Justin breathed deeply and relaxed his inner sphincter, letting him slide in without force. As soon as Brian’s thighs were against him, he let the natural muscle tension return. Brian said, ”Oh, Justin…” and started to move. Justin could feel Brian‘s shirt and tie sweeping his back, and see his pants, socks and glossy shoes still on. He could feel the rougher fabric of the suit jacket against his side where Brian held him lightly.


There was something very arousing in being naked and fucked by a man fully dressed. He started pushing back against Brian. His own erection was back, but he didn’t think from the sounds Brian was making that he would have time to come. Then Brian’s slick hand grabbed his cock and started jerking him roughly, like a stranger might, and for some reason that did it for him. He felt himself go up with each thrusts, and when Brian’s motion stuttered with his orgasm, he came, a small funny sounding “Ha!” escaping his lips.


Brian rested his forehead on his back for a second, and chuckled. “Ha! Indeed,” he said. He pulled out gently, and slapping Justin lightly on the ass added, “Come on, Justin… Clean up and get dressed. We’re going to be late…”


He leaned against the bathroom jamb smiling at him as he quickly washed his stomach and cock.


“Where are we going?”


“The theater.”


Justin could not help the big smile on his face.


“You’re taking me to the theater? Where? What are we seeing?”


“Spring Awakening”


“Oh my God Brian, that’s… that’s… Oh my God!” Justin got in his clothes as fast as he could, the very nice pants Brian had so liked last time he wore them, and a black silk and cashmere blend mock turtleneck that still had the Dolce&Gabbana original label. It felt fabulous on. Justin reflected that cashmere was something he had easily gotten used to…


They went out the door at 7:10, and arrived at the O’Neil Theater with not much time to spare. Unsurprisingly, they had some of the best seats in the house.


The show was fantastic and Justin loved it. In the taxi home he could not help but sing some of the tunes and talked about it. Brian was looking at him, smiling, happy to see him so happy. “Did you not like it?” asked Justin.


“I loved it. But I think I love it through your eyes even more,” Brian caressed his cheek and kissed him.

 

 

Oh, god. Justin completely melted in Brian’s arms. It was their kiss, and it made his whole body tingle, his heart race. It was good, so good. He could feel his heart beat in his cock and when Brian’s hand came to hold the back of his neck he shivered helplessly. After making love with this man a million times, how could his kiss still affect him so? But it did, his skin got goosebumps, his balls tightened and pleasure rushed through his body, shooting out of him, as he moaned his orgasm helplessly in Brian’s mouth.


Brian held him tight in the cab for the rest of the way, in the elevator and all the way to their room. They both undressed and got in the shower. After washing, Justin pressed Brian against the wall, and took his cock in his hand, slowly jerking him off, stopping just short again and again until Brian was growling in frustration and trying to finish himself off, then got on his knees and took the head of Brian’s cock in his mouth, lips and tongue working it unbearably softly until Brian was begging, “More, more… please, let me… please…” Finally, Justin took him down his throat and hummed, and Brian came with a roar, grabbing his head and fucking it twice, filling his throat and is mouth with spunk.


Justin stood up. Brian was leaning back against the wall, eyes closed, breathing hard. Justin kissed his chest and Brian took him in his arms, pressing Justin’s head to his heart, which Justin could physically feel beating against his cheek. Brian caressed his wet hair, “The things you do to me Justin… I swear, one day you will make me come so hard my cock will explode.” And that was so silly, they just both started laughing and couldn’t stop for several minutes.


They had been in bed for a while and Justin was floating in early sleep when he heard Brian whisper very softly, “Don’t ever leave me Justin. I never want to be without your love again.” Justin was too far into sleep to move or to answer. How could he ever leave? He was where he was meant to be. And he could never, ever stop loving Brian, because that’s what he was meant to do. He smiled in his sleep.


As he now did on Fridays, Brian let him sleep in the morning, giving him an eight o’clock wake up call. At eleven, Brian was meeting with Moebius electronics and wanted Justin there with him. Justin had seen the final cut of the commercial the morning before, right before lunch, while Brian was with some cruise company who wanted to change their image from a strictly family oriented operation to a luxury one, as they pushed into a new market. In his opinion, it was perfect, but since they had followed his vision to the letter, now they had to hope the rep from Moebius would think so too.


Justin put on his favorite clothes, the orange shirt, the stripped tie, the green suede shoes Brian had bought for him, and the beautiful Jay Ko’s pants. He even wore his jacket. He had really lost some weight, but it seemed to have been all baby fat, as his muscles were simply more defined. His clothes looked better on than ever.


That was definitely what Brian’s eyes told him when he walked into the meeting. It was intense to see his vision on film with other people watching it for the first time. It was exactly as he had pictured the whole sequence in his mind, the old man with a white mustache and gnarly arthritic fingers, the burgundy-red of the old seat, the stage, far away, the size of a bar of soap, illuminated, the reflection of the stage lights on the crystal chandeliers and the gilded plaster, the ultra modern recorder on the old man’s brown corduroy clad knee, his fingers yellow with nicotine, his neighbor a prissy private school music teacher with a blue cashmere sweater that cost him half a month salary, suffering from hemorrhoids, with an imitation Rolex on his wrist, and long narrow feet and pointy knees, and the sound of the dying girl’s last song filling the air… all the way to the same old man’s hand polishing the repair to the white marble staircase, the dust dancing in the rays of sunshine, and the camera sweeping up and up from alcove to alcove to the bust of Puccini, and on the gorgeous songs final notes, the tear rolling silently on his cheek.


As they always did, they played the commercial three times in a row to allow the rep, Tabitha Ling, and also in this case the CEO of the company, Peter Keller and a few other people to get the full gist of it. After the last projection, there was complete silence, then the rep said, laughing and sniffling at the same time, “God, that just about killed me…” and she blew her nose noisily. Most men in the room laughed, but there were a few others clearing their throat.


“Well, I guess we will all agree this carries a certain emotional strength,” said the CEO to more laughter. “Comments?”



His team was incredibly sharp. They proceeded to take the whole thing apart, asking the most amazing questions, questions, it turned out that only Justin knew the answers to. Who was the guy in the next sit? Why was he moving? How could he afford that sweater? Should the old man’s hand be nicotine stained in this time of anti-smoking sentiment? Why was the old man still working? How could he afford the recorder? Why view things from that angle in the scene? Why should the camera be sweeping up the staircase and not down? And so on and so on.



The funny thing was, they did not ask one single question he had not answered inadvertently in his mind while imagining the scene, which meant that he answered casually, calmly, as if he were sharing the story with them, enjoying its retelling, never even feeling on the defensive. After forty minutes the questions finally died down. Peter Keller looked at his people, stood up and offered his hand to Brian to shake. He was not a tall man but was powerfully built.



“Excellent. Very, very well done. Glad we switched. It was the right decision. I will leave Tabitha, our rep, and Donald, from out legal team to hammer out the last wrinkles, and we will see you next month at our headquarters to show you our new product. We are planning the campaign to start around Thanksgiving, for a Christmas release.”


Justin was politely waiting at the door for them all to leave. The CEO stopped, and asked, “Walk with me?”


“Sure.”


“What’s your name?”


“Justin. Justin Taylor.”


“What’s your position in the company?”


“I am Assistant Creative Manager in the Art Department.”


“So, you only assisted on this?”


“Uh… No, actually, I have the exact same role as the other three Creative Managers, and I am completely independent… I just work part time and don’t have my full credentials yet. I will not have my masters for two more years.”


“How old are you?”


“Twenty three.”


“How long have you worked here?”


“I interned for twelve weeks and was hired in January.”


They had let a full elevator go and now entered an empty one to go down to the lobby.


“So let me get this straight. I dump a company that has given me satisfaction for ten years, and switch to another because of a new, up coming ad exec I have heard raves about, and he gives my account to the youngest, least experienced and most unqualified Creative Manager in his Art Department?”


“Usually, that would not be true,” said Justin. “The ad execs are matched on each project with a creative manager picked by the head of the Art Department. In this case however, Mr. Kinney did request me by name, so I’m afraid the answer is yes.”


They were in the lobby. Instead of walking toward the door, however, Peter Keller went to sit on the rarely used sofa behind the reception area, where Justin had once held a distraught Brandon.


“Hi, Justin,” greeted Sarah as they passed.


“Hello, Sarah,” he replied with a smile.


“Well, how do you explain his unorthodox decision?” asked Keller.


“I had not really thought about it. It truthfully doesn’t seem like any of senior ad execs object to my being assigned to their project. From the start, they have treated me the same way they do the other three. I have a lesser load because I work less hours, that’s all. As far as Mr. Kinney’s ‘unorthodox decision’, I heard him recount your challenge to him to a mutual friend, and it sparked my imagination. I described my vision to him and he liked it, so he requested me.”


“I see. How many people does your Art Department employ?”


“Eighteen plus an intern.”


“How many are under your direct supervision?”


“Since I am only here part time it would not be feasible for me to have a permanent team. I supervise those assigned to me by our head of department at any given moment, but it’s always attached to a specific project they are working on independently, usually with Junior ad exec. I personally only work with the senior ones and I do everything myself on any given project, designing, drawing and coloring for static work, working the shot angles, the stage, the actor’s choice, the clothing for commercials with the film crew, being present during filming, and so on.”


“So you really have a unique position.”


“I never think about it. I’m not sure anyone else does either. After my internship, the Art Department really wanted me back. I guess we’ve all found a way to make it work, and it has led to a unique position.”


“You go to school part time. Why don’t you quit and work full time?”


“I have a lot to learn. And I do not think advertising is necessarily my future. I want to make my living as an artist.”


From where he was sitting, Peter Keller was almost facing Justin’s painting of New York, and had in fact been looking at it off and on ever since they had sat down.


“I see. I am very happy with the commercial, Justin. I was only curious. Please forgive my interrogation. So if I understood you correctly, there is no guarantee you will work on our next project, is there…”


“No sir. If our head of department assigned me to it, I will. But I doubt Mr. Kinney would request me again. The head of the Art Department does not like anyone interfering with his system. Truthfully, it works very, very well. We would be foolish to mess with it.”


Peter Keller got up. “Well, it was a pleasure meeting you, Justin. Good luck with your art.”


“Thank you, sir. Good bye.”


They shook hand, and Justin, a little unsure about by the whole experience, made his way back to the elevator. He had just pressed the button when Keller called out, “Justin!” And walked quickly towards him from the reception desk.


“Justin. That young lady over there told me you painted this?” He was pointing at his painting, and looked almost… upset.


Justin frowned. “Yes, I did. Is there a problem?”


Keller looked at him and shook his head. “He’s asking me if there is a problem…A problem? Look at it! It’s…It’s brilliant, man!”


“Uh… Thank you?”


“Do you have others?”


“Well, yes. As the mater of fact I have a show coming up at a gallery in The Village.”


Keller dug in his wallet and handed him a card. “Make sure you send me an invitation, OK?”


“Sure,” said Justin. “I’d be happy to…”


Keller walked toward the front door, talking to himself. “23… creative manager…”I have a show in the village”…” the door closed behind him. Justin looked at Sarah, and they both burst out laughing. He was still grinning when he got to the second floor, but did not make it out of the elevator as he was gently pushed back in by someone entering. The doors closed back up and the elevator lurched to a halt between 2 and 3.


Brian took him in his arms and kissed him until Justin’s cock was hard as a rock and pressing on his thigh.

 

 

“Hummm,” said Justin. “More, please…”


Brian smiled at him and pushed his hair back. “Where were you?”


“Keller wanted to talk to me.”


“Did he offer you a job? Did he say he wanted to fuck you?”


“No, God no. Why?”


“Because you were fucking brilliant, and you looked eminently fuckable, that’s why…” He rubbed his thigh on Justin’s cock, and said, his voice deeper, “because I’d want to hire you, and I definitely want to fuck you…”


Justin moaned. “God. Stop teasing. Do me already…”


Brian was kissing him again, his hands on Justin’s ass, grinding his own hard on against him. “Fuck… I want you.”


“Yes…”


“No…I have a client in ten, no, shit, five minutes. God, this is torture. And Sam’s looking for you too…” He was still grinding on Justin, still kissing him. “Fuck…” He pushed the button back in, and stopped the grinding reluctantly though his tongue was definitely still in Justin’s mouth when the door opened on Cynthia.


“Nice, boys, real discreet.” She stepped in and pushed Brian out. “Halloway, in less than five minutes, Brian.” The doors closed and she chuckled, looking at Justin and shaking her head. “He is so crazy in love with you. I never thought I would see him like that.”


“What, in love?”


She smiled at him. “No. Happy. You make him happy Justin. It’s a miracle really, because you know, he wasn’t unhappy before he met you. It was worse than that. He didn’t even believe in happiness. Now he molests you in elevators.” She giggled and as the door opened on the second floor, pushed Justin out. “Off to work you go, you, bad influence!”


Justin laughed. He loved Cynthia. The rest of his morning was pretty routine, except for the fact he was half hard the entire time. His hard on went away nicely during his class at Pratt. Ressecting the different layers of skin, fat and muscle covering the intestinal cavity was extremely instructive but absolutely not conducive to erotic thoughts. However, five minutes out of Gross Anatomy, he was thinking of the elevator scene again and getting hard. He called Brian.


“Kinney.”


“Hey. I forgot to tell you. I’m done with my paintings, and Jason is coming to Pratt tomorrow at eleven. You want to come to?”


“Of course. So… You’re not painting tonight?”


“No. I’m going home right now.”


“Same rules as last time?”


“What?”


“The first one there decides what we do first?”


“Oh. That rule. Brian? Brian?? Shit!” and Justin made a dash for the street, trying as hard as he could to catch the attention of an empty cab…


At nine o’clock the next morning Justin woke up, lying on his belly, to the extremely nice sensation of someone licking from his balls up with a very hot tongue. He turned over and smiled at Brian who was taking another sip of his steaming coffee.


“Hey! That was my breakfast,” said Brian.


Compliant, Justin let his knees drop open, exposing himself. Brian liked from his hole to his balls this time. The hot tongue felt fabulous. One more sip of coffee, and Justin’s cock was engulfed in heat. It felt so good. He couldn’t believe he was getting hard. They had fucked all night. He must have come seven or eight time since Brian had jumped him as he entered the loft.


He was well fucked, to say the least, and yet, he was hard again. Brian finished his last sip of coffee, sucked him again for a minute, then rolled a condom on, lubed it, and pushed himself in, an expression of utter pleasure on his face. Justin was too worn to do anything but watch him, as Brian, eyes closed, fucked him in long and leisurely strokes.


But then he opened his eyes, and there was love there, and raw lust, even after all the sex they’d had during the night, and Justin’s body responded, starting to move with Brian’s, sighing when Brian put lube on his cock, took Justin’s hand and wrapped his bigger hand around the smaller one, getting him started on pleasuring himself. Hummm. It was good.


Justin smiled at Brian who smiled back and kissed him, and then started hitting his prostate at every pass. Brian leaned down and teased his ringed nipple and then licked the other one gently. It was tender from the nipple clamp, which he had worn for a time last night. Suddenly the memory of Brian with both clamps in place writhing under him, his hands tied behind his back, woke him and his cock fully. He wrapped his legs around Brian and pulled him in deeper, his own hand accelerating on his cock, keeping in his mind the image of Brian’s expression, when, while riding his cock, Justin had occasionally gently pulled the thin chain between the clamps. Brian had come crying out his name, has removed the tie from around his own wrists by pulling on the loose end, as he knew he could do at anytime, and had rolled them over and had fucked Justin deeply, lovingly, just as he was now. Justin’s body started to tremble, last night’s exertion showing the sign of his coming orgasm even more clearly than normal. Brian looked in his eyes.


“Yes, Justin…Yes my love, come, oh, love, come for me…” and Justin did, a long shuddering orgasm which Brian accompanied with his own, “Yessss… God, yesss.”


Justin knew that the feeling he would never be able to move again would not be long lived, but it felt real nonetheless. They kissed for a while, then Brian pulled him into the shower, and he was alive again. It was Saturday. They were going to Pratt. He was going to show Brian and Jason the Brandon painting, the new one (He wasn’t sure what to call it), the Summertime one, the blue one, and the Rain Forest one. These were some of his best work ever, though he felt that way every time. He couldn’t wait. He was so excited Brian was laughing at him, but he didn’t care.

 

 

When the taxi pulled up, Jason was already there parked on the sidewalk as usual. He was on the phone when he came out of his car, but hung up quickly. He too couldn’t help but crack a smile watching Justin dancing around like a puppydog.


“Come on guys! Let’s go!” cried Justin as soon as he opened the door. They followed him, laughing. In the studio, he opened his drying cubby, and said, ”One of you get these. I need help getting the others out of my storage closet, one is 7X7. Jason walked with him to the turpentine smelling room.


“Oh my God, Justin. That’s Brandon!” Said Brian from the other room.


Justin literally jumped up and down “Yes! He can tell, he can tell!” Jason was openly laughing now. Justin opened the door…and stopped. He closed the door, looking absolutely confused. He looked at the keys in his hand, looked at the door, looked a Jason with a frown, and opened the door again.


“Jason,” he said in a voice that sounded really young, even to his own ears. “Jason, they’re gone.”


The storage closet was empty.


To be continued…