- Text Size +

 

 

 

 

Wedding night



Justin was having a great time. Brian had really thought of everyone he would have invited to his wedding if he had organized it himself. He was surrounded by the people he loved, friends, family, coworkers… After Brian left him to go dance with Debbie, his eyes wandered around the room. He noticed a very handsome African American couple. They must be friends of Brian’s, because Justin did not know them. Then the woman looked in his direction, and Justin had to laugh. Detective Hamill! At work, without make up and with her hair in a tight French roll, she certainly looked very different than she did this evening, in a strapless lilac gown and swinging shiny earrings… He walked to her table.


“Detective! You are a vision tonight…”


“Mr. Taylor! Sorry, I guess it is now Mr. Kinney isn’t it? Let me introduce you to my boyfriend, William Furch.”


“Congratulation, Mr. Kinney,” said William Furch, shaking his hand. “A pleasure to meet you. I understand you are a magnet for soon to be hospitalized homophobes?”


Justin laughed. “Not willingly, believe me. Please call me Justin.” He grinned at Detective Hamill. “I’ll understand however if you think that you and I shouldn’t be on a first name basis. It might make things awkward when meet in a professional situation again…”


“Bite your tongue, Justin,” Detective Hamill answered, chuckling. “I think you’ve ran headlong into bigots often enough for a lifetime. Call me Rochelle.”


“All right then, Rochelle, care to dance?”


“I thought you’d never ask!”


Justin took her hand and walked her to the dance floor. He had no idea what the music that was playing was, except that it was some kind of transition between the earlier old fashioned tunes and the thumpa thumpa of the gay clubs. Detective Hamill grinned.


“How in the heck do you dance to that?” she asked.


“It’s obviously a slow Lindy Hop,” said Justin, tongue in cheek.


“What do you know from Lindy Hop, and how in the heck can you dance it this slow?”


“I am a young man of many talents. As for dancing it slow, let me demonstrate…”


Jennifer Taylor had danced with him since he was a little boy, and had always known how much dancing cheered up her high energy son. One rainy afternoon when he was twelve or thirteen and Molly had been old enough to want to dance too, she had taught them the Lindy Hop. Molly had been small enough and light enough for Justin to do a lot of the tricks, and they had both loved it. Then their dad had come home from work, and had danced the real thing with his wife, both of them laughing. It was a wonderful memory. Justin blinked a couple of times, and swallowed hard.


Rochelle Hamill was a petite woman, but not quite petite enough for Justin to throw her around as much as he had his tiny sister. Still, they had a great time.


Justin had taken Brian last remark about coming back for him as meaning that he too thought it was time for them to make their get away. Justin figured a lot of the people present would also be at his opening so that whom ever he had missed he could catch up with the next day. That would even have the benefit of helping him with the anxiety showing his work always provoked in him.


He had put his jacket back on earlier realizing that just looking at Brian across the room was making him hard, never mind when Brian actually stood behind him with his hard cock pressing on Justin’s ass… His reaction was due to combination of how gorgeous Brian looked tonight, to the ultimate declaration of love Brian had made him this evening, and to the knowledge, causing precome to well up out of his cock right this minute, that tonight they would be fucking raw. God…


As soon as he had escorted the good detective back to her boyfriend, he scanned the room for Brian. Their eyes met, and Justin walked over to him. He lassoed him with his own scarf and pulled his head down, brushing their lips together. “I want to go home,” he said, and then kissed him, letting him know just how much he meant that.


His message was obviously loud and clear… Brian took his hand and they started for the doors. Before exiting, Justin took one last look at the room and its occupants. He wanted to make sure to forever store the image of all the people he cared about, in one room, celebrating their happiness, in his mind’s eye.


They left, and dropping all decorum, dashed to the elevator. As soon as the door started closing, Justin jumped on Brian. He was so fucking horny he was tempted to stop the elevator in between floors and have Brian fuck him right there, and would have done exactly that had it not been for the knowledge that their next fuck would be their first one without a condom. He wanted to make it count.


Brian’s mouth tasted so good, his body felt so wonderful as Justin rutted against him… Then Brian grabbed his ass to bring him closer and placed his leg more strategically and proceeded to kiss the hell out of Justin and Justin lost it, frotting against Brian’s leg like a horny teenager, unable to control the sounds he made that died in Brian’s kiss.


His orgasm came with the speed and hit with the strength of an express train. Brian had pulled out of the kiss to watch him come, and that alone would have sufficed to push him over the edge. He let Brian see what he wanted to see, completely unashamed of his pleasure, moaning through his orgasm wantonly. If Brian had not propped him up, he would have collapsed to the floor.


As it often did, this orgasm had just whetted his appetite for more. As soon as he returned from his orgasmic time out, he wanted to be fucked so bad he could feel his anus twitching in anticipation. He smiled at Brian whose cock felt like wood under his palm.


“I am so going to give you head in the car,” he said.


As soon as Jessica’s chauffeur had closed the partition, Justin kneeled in front of Brian who slid down the seat to bring his ass to the edge. Opening Brian’s tuxedo pants and unbuttoning his silk boxers was like unwrapping the best of present. He knew Brian had been hard for him all evening, and the musk of his arousal was the best scent Justin had ever smelled. He could not tease Brian, he was too hungry for that magnificent cock. Looking up at the man he loved, he took in the whole thing, swallowing around the head. Brian hissed in pleasure and relaxed in Justin’s care.


The blowjob was as much for himself as for Brian. Pleasuring him was so satisfying. His tongue swirled around the head, caressed the sensitive spot below the rim, followed the large pulsing vein to the base and came back up again, teasing the slit as he pushed the hard cock in and out of his mouth. Brian was leaking precome like never before, and the salty taste was an echo of the salty burnt smell of his skin. Justin sucked and caressed and hummed and even scrapped with a little teeth, letting his instincts guide him. Brian was unconsciously tilting his hips up and making amazing sounds of pleasure. Justin just lost himself to the task, loving that dick to the best extent of his ability. When the jets of come hit his tongue and palate, he sucked them out with relish, and it seemed Brian’s orgasm was never going to end.


Justin could not bear letting go of Brian’s spent cock. He let it shrink, cradled gently in his mouth, loving the earthy foresty scent emanating from Brian’s balls and the trembling hands petting of his hair, proof that Brian’s motor function had been slightly derouted by his pleasure. Brian kept taking deep breath and sighing, riding his afterglow, and it made Justin incredibly happy.


When the chauffeur announced they were almost home, All Justin could think about was that the cock in his mouth would soon be pushing naked into his hole, his heart raced like crazy. He took exquisite care when straightening Brian’s appearance, and sat on the leather seat.


Brian, a wonderful glow in his eyes, combed his blond hair back and kissed him softly. Justin smiled at him. He loved him so fucking much.


“I love you so fucking much, Sunshine,” said Brian, echoing his thought exactly, and Justin felt his heart might burst.


“You just say that because I give such good head,” he joked, trying to get a handle on his emotions.


Brian grinned. “It does weight in your favor…”


Standing apart in the elevator, they appreciatively checked each other out, as if they were cruising each other at some bar. As he had the first time Justin had come with Brian to the loft, he could feel the raw sexual power emanating from his lover. Brian’s eyes were full of lust, and Justin had no problem guessing where his thoughts were. He knew he was picturing what he wanted to do to Justin as soon as they were naked on their bed, and the fact that his desires were very predictable did not make them any less arousing.


Justin knew Brian was going to rim him to an inch of insanity, and then push his swollen cock in, slowly, the sensations not even dulled by lube, until he was buried as far as he could go into Justin’s heat.


Justin’s cock was swelling at the thought, tenting his pants. God, he loved being fucked by Brian. He figured that at some point in the night, Brian would ask to be fucked, and he would happily comply. Justin had even given some thought to how he would go about it, but his main desire was to be stretched and filled by Brian’s cock, and have Brian’s seed spray inside him repeatedly, marking him as his.


Their moves to enter the loft were coordinated like some kind of dance, and then Brian swooped him off his feet and carried him over the threshold making him giggle. They kissed while Brian somehow managed to close the door and disarm the alarm. Justin had no doubt he was being carried to the bedroom when Brian suddenly stopped, let go of his feet, wrapping him in his arms. Justin was faced with the painting he had set up as artfully as possible what seemed like eons ago, but was really that afternoon.


He looked critically at his own work, as he had been trained to do, detaching himself emotionally and analyzing the painting. He had to acknowledge with pride that it was unbelievably good. For some strange reason, he suddenly realized that he truly was an artist, something all previous praise and appreciation had failed to drive home.


This was his gift, his future. It was not only something he did for his own satisfaction, but also something he owed to share with others, and all his buried anxiety about the next day’s exposition evaporated.


Looking as his painting, he then let himself feel it. It was Brian, but Brian through how he made Justin feel, what he made Justin feel. It was his love for Brian laid bare for the observer to see, to experience from Justin’s point of view. It was the most perfect wedding present Justin could have given him.


Justin looked up at the man he loved and was shocked to see tears running down his solemn face.


“Brian?” He wiped the tears with the tip of his fingers, feeling terrified he’d done something to ruin this perfect day. He was reassured when Brian took his jacket off and wiped his eyes on his shirtsleeve with a joyous sort of chuckle.


“Help me, Sunshine.”


Down came the naked man and out went the red painting, replaced by the new one. Justin loved how it changed the atmosphere of the room, making it feel completely new and different. Out of nowhere came the strangely satisfying thought that Brian had never fucked a trick in this room.


“Why here?” he asked.


“It’s the most precious thing I own,” answered Brian, having no idea how deeply that affected Justin. “It’s not for anyone else to see, except maybe Brandon and Todd.” Yes. It would be right for them to see it. They were, from the start, the welcome witnesses to their love.


Brian turned to Justin. “I wish I could give you something that would bare my soul to you, so you would know how I feel,” he said earnestly.


Was he joking? Did he not know? Justin looked at the ring on his finger and smiled, looking back at Brian. “You gave me tonight, Brian. I can’t hang it on a wall, but I’ll never forget it, and it told me exactly how you feel.” Justin playfully took Brian’s hand and put it on his swollen cock. “But in case you have more to say, or you really want to drive the point home, I’m sure you can think of some way to do so…”


In an instant the light in Brian’s eyes changed from pure love to pure lust, sending a shiver of delighted terror down Justin’s back. Brian, staring at Justin the whole time, started to strip. Shoes, socks, jacket…


Justin hurried up and mirrored his actions. His cock head was peaking above his boxer’s waistband, where it had been since his mad humping of Brian’s leg in the elevator. He wiped the left over come from his belly with his undershirt and slipped them off. The bed was still in the middle of the room, and they stood, naked and panting, staring at each other across it. Justin’s cock was so hard it hardly swung as he moved, and his heart was hammering in his chest.


Brian looked like some magnificent predator. He stepped on the bed toward Justin who started circling around behind the headboard. Brian’s smile was feral as he stepped off the bed where Justin had been and looked back at Justin who now was on the opposite side, grinning.


Brian was so beautiful, graceful and deadly looking as they circled the bed, eyes on each other, Brian reversing the direction a couple of times, trying to throw Justin off. Justin’s adrenaline level was going through the roof, watching the stalking sexual creature preying upon him. His heart was pounding, seemingly trying to escape through his chest, and his cock was actually dripping pre-come. He felt hyper aware, and more aroused than ever in his life.


In the middle of a change of direction, fast as lightning, before Justin could even think, Brian pounced across the bed and twisting them around, tackled Justin, throwing him flat on his back and attacking his mouth, holding his arms above his head.


The first second of pure fear past, Justin’s love for Brian washed over him like a wave and he surrendered absolutely, his whole being soft and pliant under Brian’s assault, welcoming him, loving him. Brian’s kiss went from brutal to passionate to infinitely tender, and he smiled at Justin whispering his name, ”Justin, Justin, Justin…”


Brian kissed him again, that kiss that had always had the power to completely undo him. Then he left Justin’s mouth, and kissed his jaw, his neck, his hot tongue circling, his lips caressing and nipping, his hands running down Justin’s arms to his chest, his dry palms brushing his nipples lightly. Justin sighed and closed his eyes, savoring the sensations.


As they hardened, Brian suckled lightly on his nipples, and kept making his way down with more warm kisses, soft strokes with his lips, small darting circles of his tongue. Justin skin was covered in goosebumps. He was so turned on it felt like every touch would be the one to tip him over into the orgasm he felt gathering under his skin, ready to explode. Completely ignoring the weeping cock, Brian kissed his way down the Justin’s hip bones, to his soft inner thighs, nuzzling the full balls, running soft lips on the perineum, and reaching what both he and Justin knew was his ultimate goal and delight.


He pushed Justin’s knee up and apart, and Justin, knowing what Brian wanted, held them that way with his arms, exposing himself as much as possible. Brian sat back on his heals and Justin opened his eyes to see Brian’s hot gaze traveling over his body, and settling at that most intimate of places. Justin could feel its warmth on his skin, in his blood.


Looking in his eyes almost reverently, Brian’s voice was deep and hoarse with desire, “Justin, you are so, so beautiful,” and just like that, to his complete astonishment, Justin came, basking in the love in Brian’s eyes, the sweetest orgasm pulsing hot seed onto his chest. Brian’s hand caressed his face, “Oh, Justin…” Justin looked the man he loved and smiled. It was time to give him what he craved.


“Please, Brian, I want to feel the warmth of your tongue inside me…”


Brian took the time to clean Justin’s chest with broad sweeps of his tongue. Licking his lips, staring once again as Justin, he staked his claim. “Mine.” He ran his hands on the inside of Justin’s thighs, then leaned down and kissed the same places. Once again he nuzzled Justin balls, breathing in their scent, and then licked his way down the perineum to Justin’s entrance. It felt heavenly. When the soft tongue passed over the area in broad licks, the warmth seemed to spread up from there to Justin’s balls and to Justin’s cock which started refilling, then to his whole body.


Justin mewled uncontrollably when the swipes changed to circular motions, getting closer and closer to his center, until Brian’s tongue finally stabbed inward, pushing its way into Justin’s rectum as far as it could reach.


Brian ‘s growl of satisfaction and the way he wrapped Justin’s thigh in his arms, bringing his ass off the bed and allowing him to plunge deeper inside were so possessive they made Justin blush. Brian’s left hand was on Justin’s cock, just holding it slightly as it swelled again, and Justin could see the glint of gold on Brian’s ring finger, the same gold Justin was teasing his own nipple with, and the meaning of that gold made his heart sing.


Brian’s tongue was magic, creating the most unbelievable sensations, coming in and out of his ass, swirling around the rim, wiggling deep inside, and Justin could not contains his purrs of pleasure, but he wanted more, he wanted Brian’s cock, naked, in his ass, and started begging for it.


“Brian, God… yes… That…oh god that’s so goood… Bria… Aaah…” Fuck… It was so good, he couldn’t concentrate on what he wanted to say. He tried again, “Brian, fuckmenow, Please… cock in my ass, skin, only skin, now…”


Brian wiped his mouth on the sheet and let Justin thighs slide down so Justin’s ankles were on his shoulders. Brian’s cock was glistening with precome, and he looked at Justin for an instant, his eyes glazed in lust, before he looked down again at Justin’s hole. “So beautiful…” Brian’s voice was almost too low to understand. ”So fucking beautiful…” Justin shivered.


Then the hot, wet tip of Brian cock was at his entrance, pushing in, sliding in smoothly like no latex ever could, warm, so warm and soft and slick, and Justin looked at Brian who was biting his lip, watching his cock disappear inside of Justin, a sheen of sweat suddenly on his body.


Brian closed his eyes and tilted his head back, hissing as he kept slowly pushing into him. It was not the frictionless glide of a well lubed condom. Where the tip of Brian’s cock was opening him up, there was heat, which spread from Brian’s blood engorged cock to the stretching walls of his rectum. Where the length of Brian’s cock was passing the rings of muscle, there was a moist intimacy, skin to thin mucosa, the pulsing of Brian’s blood in his cock meeting the quivering of the stretched muscles.


When Brian stopped, buried to the hilt into him, the fullness was familiar, the burn, the stretch as well. But the moist heat, the connection, the fact that he could feel Brian’s heartbeat in his ass, the minuscule motions of Brian’s dick caused by his and Brian’s breathing, that was new, and completely amazing.


Brian looked at him with a look of wonder on his face. “Don’t move, Justin. If you move this will be the shortest fuck in the history of fucks… I’m that close. You feel… God, Justin. I never want to leave your body again…” He slowly backed away, and pushed back in, moaning with the pleasure of it and the effort of trying not to come, and had to stop again. Justin felt this absurd pride that he would be giving Brian such pleasure.


He put his hand on Brian’s. “Let yourself go, Brian. Just fuck me, and enjoy it, and come in two strokes if that’s what happens. Please, just fuck me…”


Brian stood still for a moment longer, and then, probably coming to the conclusion that there was no way in hell he could make this last, blinked in acknowledgment. With a guttural cry, he moved, short quick jabbing motions, each punctuated with a growl, then a final push, and a sudden warmth, spreading inside Justin in waves.


Justin slid his legs off Brian shoulders and hooked his feet behind his back as Brian collapsed on top of him. He could feel Brian’s heart beat against his ribcage. After a few minutes, Brian looked at him and chuckled. “Fuck, Justin, I felt like I was fifteen again. It feels so amazing.”


Justin smiled at him. “Lucky for me, you are not fifteen again, and that’s not the extent of your repertoire.” He moved his hips slightly, sliding Brian’s still semi hard cock further in. Brian smiled back and kissed him, pushing in and out of him, small motions at first, then with more amplitude as Justin could feel Brian’s cock hardening and swelling to full size again inside of him.


Brian ‘s kiss was possessive but gentle. He was resting on his elbow, and their bodies were touching everywhere. Brian‘s body was wet with perspiration, his cock inside Justin deliciously hot. There was none of the burning sensation at the rim that accompanied fucking with a condom, but just a smooth glide, intimate and perfect. Bran angled his hips and the soft spongy tip of his cock started rubbing Justin’s prostate. The softness of the caress, the warmth were the most amazing sensations Justin had ever felt. His cock was caught between their tight stomachs, sliding on sweat and precome, and Brian ‘s tongue was in his mouth, caressing , possessive.


Justin had never felt closer to anyone, never felt more open. Brian whispered in his hear, just saying his name over and over like some ceremonial chant, “Justin, Justin, Justin…”and he could physically feel Brian’s love, his passion. Their eyes met, and he drowned in the chaotic feelings of his lover, lust, love, possession, surrender, pleasure, thankfulness. Brian closed his eyes, and when he reopened them, Justin could see he was staring at his painting, “Justin, Justin… I can feel your love…” He looked again in Justin’s eyes, as their pleasure was building in waves, “So much love… you are mine, mine, Justin, forever mine…” and he took Justin’s mouth in a kiss again. Justin could feel what Brian wanted to tell him with his kiss, that he was loved too, beyond fear, beyond reason, wholly and forever.


Their orgasm, when it finally took them, was so much more than physical pleasure. Yes, it swept them in bliss, but Justin could have sworn that for that eternal instant, there were no difference between Brian and himself. They were one flesh, one mind, one heart, one soul. He felt through Brian’s skin, saw through his eyes, heard his own moan of completion through his ears, and he was sure Brian smelled his own burned saltiness through Justin, felt his sweet soft possessive kiss through Justin’s lips. They did not come at the same time, but simply shared the same orgasm, an unending journey of ecstasy, a sojourn in paradise.


When they returned to reality and Brian gently pulled out of Justin’s body, there was a new connection between them, a link, a tether binding them together, taking all fear and doubt out of the equation forever. Smiling at each other, they went and took a shower, washing each other, teasing, tickling, playful, laughing. They brushed and flossed, smiling at each other in the mirror, and Brian went to the fridge to get them each a bottle of water. They drank, and lay down in bed, Brian wrapping Justin tightly in his embrace, the fingers of their left hands intertwined, their rings touching.


They woke up several times through the night and made love again, and again. In the early hours, Justin took his husband, both of them laughing as he lost it just pushing in, coming as the head of his penis passed the second sphincter. But he rallied and kept his erection, staying still as Brian, on all four, took control and fucked himself on his cock, one of Justin’s favorite fantasy, pumping Justin’s orgasm right out of him.


They spoke in soft voices about how different sex felt without the condoms, Brian joking that it would be a while until he would get another blow job, because as soon as he was hard he would want his dick up Justin’s ass. They spoke about the ceremony and the party, about their friends and family, and Justin was amazed at Brian’s openness.


He spoke about leaving Pittsburgh where he had felt stifled by their love and expectations, their refusal to let him grow and change. He revealed the dichotomy of his feelings for Mikey, the biggest culprit, who loved him most but was most attached to his mystique.


They spoke of Gus, of their love for the boy, of their hopes for the future of becoming more part of his life as he grew up, of the possibility of either or both of them having more children.


They spoke of Justin’s father, of Brian’s mother, sister and nephews. Brian talked about his miserable childhood. Was it worth for either one of them to seek reconciliation with their estranged relative?


They spoke of the coming day’s event, Justin revealing how, for now, his unease about his art seemed to have disappeared, leaving only his exaltation at the prospect of showing it. They looked at Brian’s painting together, Brian asking Justin to Analyze and Critique it out loud so he could understand what that process was all about. Justin explained he had meant it as a portrait of Brian, though he now realized it was actually a visual representation of his feelings for him, as they were indivisible in his mind. He was very thankful the painting would not be seen by anyone but them and their two closest friends.


They decided to ask Brandon and Todd to the loft the next night, after the opening. They missed them. At some point they fell asleep again, and slept soundly until the phone rang at 10:00 in the morning. It was Bryce, at the gallery, making sure Justin would be coming by that morning to give his approval of the paintings set up, and announcing to him, as if it was nothing, that he had decided to delay the opening for the sculptor and the glass artist by a week. Justin’s pieces would be alone in the gallery until then, the show his first solo show.


Justin hung up, a little stunned. He shared the news with Brian who looked at him with a sleepy smile.


“Good thing you’re no longer worried about showing your art,” he teased.


“I might be feeling a tad anxious about it now,” Justin replied with a sly smile, rolling on top of him. “How about you fuck that anxiety right out of me?”


Brian rolled them until he was on top, his morning erection pressing heavily on Justin’s thigh. “All right, then,” Brian acquiesced with a grin. “But only for therapeutic reasons, you understand.”


Justin smiled at him. “Of course…”


 

Chapter End Notes:

The end... until the next sequel.

The End.
Conzieu is the author of 5 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 29 members. Members who liked Together also liked 945 other stories.