- Text Size +

 

 

 

Let's celebrate!


Brian woke up in bed alone, the smell of coffee wafting through the loft. A completely naked Justin entered the bedroom, dick half mast, a cup of coffee in his hand. Brian looked at the clock. It was almost a quarter of nine. He had not put on the alarm last night because he didn’t need to be at work till ten. Justin sat next to him on the bed, and handed him the coffee. Brian sat halfway up, and took a sip. The coffee tasted great, strong enough you could almost stand a spoon in it, and very, very sweet.


“Good morning,” Justin said, giving him a kiss on the head.


Brian’s heart soared. Justin was moving in. He would get to look at that delicious lithe body every morning, to sleep with him every night and to fuck him constantly. Justin was giving him an impish smile, and leaned his back on the headboard. He deliberately squirted lube in his right hand and started jerking off.


Brian’s cock was immediately tenting the sheet, but he continued drinking his coffee, watching Justin working his cock just as he had described on the phone the night before, driving Brian crazy.


The large pink head would peek out of his fist, and Justin would squeeze it on the return, forcing the edge up. He teased his slit with his thumb, his motions making the most arousing wet noises. Justin was completely uninhibited, moaning in pleasure, using his other hand to squeeze his balls or play with his asshole, inserting just one knuckle and making little mewling sounds, tweaking his nipples, running his hand up and down his chest, his pink tongue darting out of his mouth. He started panting, eyes closed, his hips lifting off the bed, saying, “Fuck, fuck, Brian, fuck,” as he fingered himself with two fingers, deeper, hitting his prostate, obviously playing a fantasy in his mind.


Brian put down his empty cup, quickly rolled on a condom and slicked himself and his right hand. He moved between Justin’s bent legs, pulled Justin’s fingers out of his ass and pushed in, Justin silky velvet channel surprising him yet again with its tightness and it’s warmth. Justin gasped, and opening his eyes said, “Yesss, fuck yes…”


Brian batted Justin’s hand away from his cock, and captured both his wrists in his left hand, immobilizing them on Justin’s chest. He grasped Justin’s twitching cock in his right hand, and took over pleasuring it.


Soon, Justin’s entire body was glistening with sweat, his face and shoulders pink with arousal, his eyes glazed, as Brian fucked him and jerked him, stopping all motion a few times to keep him from coming. Justin’s voice was shaking as he pleaded, “Brian, Brian, fuck me, make me come, fuck me…” moving his hips off the bed to fuck himself on Brian’s cock, and push his cock through Brian’s fist.


Brian was out of his mind with lust, overcome with his desire for the man writhing beneath him, the pleasure in his cock echoed by that of his slick hand working, squeezing that amazing cock head. “Mine,” he growled, “your ass, mine, your hole, mine, your cock, mine, mine, you’re mine, Justin, mine…”


Justin cried out, arching off the bed, his spunk hitting his face, his neck, his chest, the come glistening on his luminous skin. Brian let go of his cock and of his wrists, lifting Justin’s ass of the bed to line him up perfectly with his cock, and pumped into him, quick even jabs, his eyes locked with Justin’s.


“You are mine, Sunshine, mine,” and he arched back, coming hard into the condom, wishing he was painting Justin’s inner walls with his come, to mark him, to leave some of himself behind, as proof of his possession.


He lay on top of Justin, holding his weight on his elbows, licking the come off Justin's face and neck, taking his lips in a powerful kiss that had Justin purring.


“You drive me insane, Justin. The more I fuck you, the more I want you.”


Justin smiled at him, his Sunshine smile. “And since I pretty much want your cock up my ass twenty-four seven, it works out rather well…”


Brian felt a little embarrassed at how possessive he had sounded, how possessive he felt when they made love. “I didn’t mean to be so… domineering. Well I did but I don’t, OK? Your ass is yours, Justin. I’m pretty clear on that when I’m not fucking it.”


“My ass is mine, my cock is mine, but my whole body is in love with yours, has been from the start. When we make love, I want to belong to you, body and soul.” He blushed crimson and looked away. “I… I love it when you claim me. It turns me on so much.”


Brian kissed him. That yielding mouth, that willing body, that beautiful, kind, gifted, brilliant man, in love with him. He looked in Justin’s eyes, brushing his sweaty hair away from his face. “I love you, Justin. I love you.” It was still a terrifying thing to say, but Justin’s smile was worth it. That man-boy loved him too, fiercely.


He looked at the clock. “Shit Sunshine. I’ve got to jet. I have a meeting with the Clearlife brass in forty-five minutes. You coming?”

 

 

“Definitely.”

 

*****



They got to Plexus with ten minutes to spare, partly because traffic was so light. The large screen was set up in the conference room. Brian was in Armani, looking as if he just stepped out of the pages of Esquire, never mind that he had gotten from naked and covered in spunk to this look in fifteen minutes…He felt loose and happy, thanks to his morning’s activities, but also gratified and stoked. He had convinced the Clearlife people, on bullshit and charm alone, to take a huge chance, putting his reputation on the line, trusting in the full support of his team. Now he was going to blow their socks off.


Brandon arrived, in a black turtleneck and black corduroy pants, looking artistic and, well, gorgeous as only he could, his blond hair in a ponytail, his light blue eyes smiling. Brian grinned at him. He really did like the man. Once he had committed to this job, out of the blue, and on super short notice, he had given it one hundred percent, being a true pleasure to work with, treating everyone with respect, showing a great deal of self deprecating humor.


Sam wore his best suit, looking tired, but pleased. As head of the Art Department, he got a lot of credit for the loyalty of his people. A lot of them had been called back from their well-earned vacation and family time. That they had all showed up and worked like dogs was to his credit.

 

 

Everybody else would be waiting for the results of the conference downstairs, including Jessica Hammon, at the insistence of the entire team.


The Clearlife people arrived right on time, tense and worried. The CEO, Greg Panitch, was an old hippy, now at the head of a rapidly growing company providing quality nutritional supplements and vitamins. The only trace of his wayward youth was a rather skimpy ponytail, and a glass bead necklace. Though tieless, he did wear a rather nice suit. His representative reminded Brian of KD Lang. Her name was Karen Spitz. She was bright, and tough as nails. Though he had met a few of the others, he’d only dealt with Greg and Karen.


He did note a new face, a serious young man with ATTORNEY written all over him. They were obviously prepared for the worst. They had had time to reconsider their decision away from Brian’s influence and had been wondering if they hadn’t make a huge mistake not calling the whole thing off.


Brian, projecting his usual absolute confidence, welcomed them and introduced the star of their new commercial. Meeting Brandon helped right away. He was so good looking, so charming. He was very hard to resist.


Brian, expecting their anxiety, had figured the sooner they showed the commercial the better. He’d asked Chris to send the feed after eight minutes. With forty-five seconds left, Brian said, smiling, “I am sure you are all anxious to see what we have been working nonstop for three days producing. The entire Plexus team has taken up the challenge, and I will let the results speak for themselves. It has reminded me how lucky we are, here at Plexus, to have such incredibly talented and dedicated people working for us.”


He sat down, crossing his legs (he had his usual positive stress induced hard on), a smile on his lips, the very image of cool and carefree self-assurance. He did not have to work too hard to achieve it. The commercial was brilliant. As if answering his will, it started on the screen.


The slogan had been changed from “Let your dream come alive” which had been Karen’s contribution to “Live your dream”. The music, outside of the established Clearlife tune, had changed from a cool hip-hop medley to Tchaikovsky. The theme, from the incredibly popular sport of figure skating, to the rarified world of ballet. That all sounded bad, until you saw the results.


The commercial played four times in a row, to give the people in the room a chance to catch most aspects of it. Brian knew he had them when after the last run there was a few seconds of silence, and Greg said, his voice full of contained excitement, “Let’s watch it again.” Brian could relate. He had seen it and the two minute version a hundred times and had yet to get sick of it. He dialed the Art Department, and just said, “Resend the feed.”


The commercial played another four times. Afterward, the Clearlife people started excitedly talking all at once, like kids leaving a Disney movie, about this scene, that shot, that joke, the colors, the dance teacher, with adjectives like gorgeous, amazing, magical, terrific... Brian let it go on for a few minutes, and then addressed the CEO. “We need your final approval before we courier it to CBS. It is due in…” He checked the wall clock, “Ninety-eight minutes. I think we should make sure it gets there in plenty of time, don’t you agree?”


Greg laughed. “Hell, yeah!” He was thrilled. “You guys did an amazing job. It’s even better than Raines. Where do I sign?”


Brian passed him three legal size pages, covered in tight print, with those annoying, but oh so useful little post-it arrows that said, “Sign Here,” pointing to all the right places.


Greg did not pretend to read any of it, and signed, despite the little dry cough suddenly afflicting his attorney. As soon as he was finished, Brian called Chris again, and just said: “It’s a go.” He could hear some loud cheering as he hung up the phone.


He had four minutes before Chris sent in the feed for the two-minute spot. His hard on was back in a vengeance. If he did his job right, Plexus was set to make a great deal of money.


“Considering the hours and the effort that went into making this commercial in the less than ideal conditions we had to work with, I am, as I am sure the rest of our team is, gratified that you are so enthusiastic about the results."


“Thanks to Brandon’s amazing presence on camera, and the incredibly gifted support cast, we actually ended up with enough excellent footage to produce at least an hour PBS special…”


He let the laughter die down. “It occurred to our creative manager, Sam Rosen here, that it would be a shame to let so much fabulous footage go to waste, and die unseen on the cutting room floor. We therefore took the liberty to create a two minutes commercial spot, that could be aired in the much less expensive market of normal daily TV viewing. Played instead of the thirty second spot, it would take advantage of the public’s infatuation with Brandon and all things ballet, which we are sure will follow the three viewings of the Clearlife commercial during, and right after the Rose Bowl. Here it is.”


He sat back down, once again with perfect timing. He loved this longer version, where there was more of everything good about the thirty second spot: more Jessica, more dance, more interview showing Justin’s sketches with voice-overs.


It started with the fabulous, “Arre you just going to look beautiful orrr arre you going to dance” dialogue, which guaranteed that the entire straight female population, (and gay male one) would fall in love with Brandon.


The every four seconds minimum product plug was a lot less noticeable, though still absorbed by the brain, as people had time to become engaged with the characters. It also showcased all the colorized dance moves, which were completely breathtaking in their own right.


The full “Brandon is a flirrrt” bit of Jessica-genius was there, showing her, lovely and graceful, and showcasing Justin’s non-dance related drawings of Brandon. And of course, Brian’s favorite plug of the product, the “I’m living my dream, and if I take care of myself, I can do so for years to come” which they cut from the thirty-second spot, was back.


Just like the thirty second commercial, the two minute one played four times in a row. At the end, Greg turned to Brian.


“I think this could easily qualify as unethical business practice,” he said with a smile. “After seeing it, there is absolutely no way we could pass it up, and you know it. You people did an amazing job. I just saw the damn thing four times, and I can’t wait to see it again.”


Karen nodded in approval and added, “I looked for the Clearlife references on the fourth viewing, and they are what, every seven or eight seconds?”


“Every four seconds,” corrected Brian, smiling.


“God. That’s unbelievable. I mean I was looking for them, and missed half…”


A short blond woman, the director of marketing, Brian thought, added, “It’s like brainwashing, and you’re so happy to be looking at Mr. Bloomquist here, you don’t even mind it.”


Greg joked, “I have the sudden urge to run out to the closest Clearlife store and buy a basketful of my own products…” He laughed happily. “The stores are going to be overrun…”


A rubicund man with round glasses added, “A two minute spot, placed judiciously, can cost as little as twice the price of a thirty second one, and with this, we will reap much more than twice the benefits.” Brian smiled. Even the accountant approved.


Striking while the iron was hot, he got them to buy the product at full price, which was completely to his credit, considering that had he not had them under the Kinney thrall, it might have occurred to at least one of them that the fact the spot was already made and was only worth what they were willing to pay gave them a huge bargaining chip and that they could have gotten it at a huge discount…


After the Clearlife people left, Brian, Sam and Brandon just stood there for a minute, all three of them grinning.


“I have a feeling there might be a bit of partying going on in my department,” said Sam finally. “Shall we go down and join in?”


He was right. You could hear the celebration from the second the elevator doors opened. How twenty or so people could make that much noise was anyone’s guess. The buffet was back, with a cake decorated with Brandon doing a Jete, a bottle of Clearlife water in each hand. Obviously, Justin had been hard at work…


It quieted down a little when they entered, until Brian said, “They bought it, full price!” which was followed by high fives amongst the team, and the pop of Champagne bottles being opened. Alan came and clapped Brian on the back, and Paul lifted his glass saying, “Kertching, kertching!”


In the midst of the excitement, Chris and Spaz got everyone’s attention by the simple process of Spaz whistling loudly through his fingers.


“With all of our extra time,” said Chris, “Steve, Spaz and I put our own little spot together.” People laughed at the extra time crack, though not sure what to expect.


Brian had not even noticed that they had brought the large screen back, until they started their “Show.” It was a series of candid shots, remarks accidentally caught on film and bloopers. It had evidently been put together that morning, by those three, after the commercial had been put to bed, and everyone else had gone to bed.


It started with the candid reaction of Erica, when she first saw Brandon: “Oh, dear Jesus! I WANT him!” That set the tone and got everyone laughing. Brandon put his arm around her shoulders and gave her a squeeze.


There was a shot of Adam, who could not remember the names of dance moves to save his life, asking Brandon for “one more of these”, and executing his version of a Jete, with all the grace of a drunken bear. It was completely hilarious.


There was a funny cut of Jessica saying, “I’m an attorney. You would be surprised the bullsh… the improvised words of wisdom we come up with on demand.” Followed by “bullsh…bullsh…bullsh…” Jessica hid her face in her hands, laughing.


There was a shot of Brandon and Brian running, before the move to the angle that showed Brandon but only the body of Brian was made, with Steve saying, “Is that a boner?” and Spaz’s camera doing a close up of Brian’s crotch and Spaz confirming, “Dude! that is a boner!” Brian laughed with everyone else. His boners were not something he was ashamed of…


A quick shot of Brandon followed, with him landing a pirouette on the Clearlife Vitamin Water bottle that they were trying to fit into the shot, totally exploding it, and saying, “Oops!” while looking adorably like a five year old that spilt his milk. He was the first one to laugh saying, ”Oh, God, there goes my tough guy image!”


Another shot of Erica, after she’d figured out Brandon was gay, sniffing Brandon’s costume, saying, “He even smells good. It’s sooo unfair! I want to be a maaaaan!” had everyone howling.


There was a shot of Steve, looking completely worn out, trying a microphone, saying to Spaz, “It was working fine yesterday. Piece of crap! Costs a fucking fortune and just stops working for no reason!” followed by Spaz’s quiet remark. “Huh, Dude. You gotta plug this end in, right?” and Steve carefully putting down the mike, walking away, and banging his head against the wall.


The last shot was of Brandon doing curls, Adam off camera saying, “We need more sweat,” Erica coming in with her bottle, and saying to Brandon, “I don’t want to put water on your barbell,” Adam reaching for it, Brandon passing it to him like it was a feather, and Adam falling sideways, brought down by the weight, a completely stunned look on his face, and saying to Brandon, in an accusatory whiny tone, “That’s heavy!” It took a while for the laughter to die down.


Interspersed had been still photos of people hard at work, individual portraits of each of them doing their jobs, of people yawning, of Chris fallen asleep at the keyboard, of people laughing, of people leaving for the day looking beat, of the line at the coffee urn, and smiling portraits of everyone. It had none of the slick perfection of the commercial, but it made everyone laugh, was really sweet and a great testimony to the effort put into the past three days.


Sam thought it was the perfect opportunity to pass out the T-shirts he’d had made for the Art Department team that said: I survived the 2005 Clearlife shoot.


Marcus tapped his glass to get everyone’s attention. “I have more good news,” he said. “It seems the anally retentive member of this outfit,” and there, he gave a deep bow, “had the foresight, dubbed as paranoia at the time by his esteemed partners,” he raised his glass to the said esteemed partner, “to insure Plexus, in case Mr. Raines became incapacitated in the four weeks separating the conclusion of filming and the showing of his commercial. Of course, I was thinking of a broken ankle,” he had the grace to add, shrugging.


“However, I got words from our insurance agent that the rather vague wording of the contract,” and here he raised his glass to Gerard Stanford, the head of Legal, who had worked on it with the insurance underwriter, “makes Mr. Raines present predicament an incapacitation. Therefore, Plexus will be reimbursed of …eighty percent of the cost of production of the Raines commercial, all expenses included!”


There was very loud whooping and clapping. Most of the longtime employees were on the profit sharing program, and the scrapping of the Raines commercial had made a huge dent in the 2005 profits. This was really, really good news.


Apparently a lot of people had asked if there was any chance they could have one of Justin’s drawings. Justin had used the amazing Art Department copy machine to reproduce them, and gave each person a full set. With a smile, he gave Brandon the full set of the originals, and gave Jessica the originals of the Dance Teacher.


It was two o’clock, and suddenly Brian felt completely worn out. Using Justin’s technique, he discreetly went into Sam’s office, closed the door, and dialed his phone.


“This is Justin Taylor,”


“Hey. I’m suddenly dead on my feet. I need a nap.”


“I’m done. I’ll be leaving shortly.”


“Yes, so will everyone else. We may have to take separate cabs.”


“Oh.” It was so sweet. He sounded so disappointed. “You’re right, of course.”


“See you at home then.”


“Later.”


“Later.”


Brian yawned and stretched. He left Sam’s office and said goodbye to Jessica and Brandon, telling him he would call with firm plans for the evening at about eight. He said a few words to his partners, and to Sam, and headed out. Apparently, Justin had already left. Two other people were waiting for cabs already. Luckily, taxis seemed hungry for business at 3:00PM on New Year’s Eve.


Five minutes later, he sat in his own cab and gave his address. They had gone five blocks when he noticed a familiar jacket, blond head of hair, and fantastic ass walking at the edge of the sidewalk. He laughed, and asked the cab to pull over, picking up a grinning Sunshine.


“I could have been looking on the other side, or even had my eyes closed, you know,” he said.

 

 

Justin cuddled into his embrace. “It was definitely worth a shot,” he answered happily.


They did not talk on the way home, both of them pretty tired. Once at the loft, Brian set the alarm for eight, and having taken off his suit, watched Justin, who was on the phone, struggling one handed to get his jeans down over his bubble butt. It was a delicious spectacle. He went to brush his teeth and Justin came in the bathroom the phone still in his hand.


“Hey, I kind of spaced out on telling you, but I spoke to a friend of mine named Todd, yesterday after our break. I invited him to come to Essengy with us to save him the 200 bucks.”


“Nice guy?”


“Yes, real nice. Likes to dance when he goes there, mostly, and cannot afford to go that often because he’s saving for a down payment for a place.”


“Between him and Brandon, will I get to spend any time with you at all?” Brian said in a light joking tone. Probably because he was so tired, he did feel peeved that he’d have to share Justin with what he expected to be yet another lovelorn ex all evening.


Justin looked… funny. “I just assumed…” he said. Then, waving his hand he added, “Never mind.”


“Justin?”


“Nothing. I'm just tired. Let’s go to sleep, ok?”


Justin was always much wiser than him.


“Justin, tell me, you assumed what?”


Justin looked embarrassed. “Well, I’d assumed you and I would be together the whole time. That we would dance with them, or we’d hang out with them. It's stupid. We’re not fused at the hip, right? There are always plenty of guys who want to dance with you and whatever… “


“Justin, we talked about this. There isn’t going to be any ‘whatever,’ not without you.”


“Yeah, yeah… I know. Let’s go to sleep, ok?”


What the fuck was wrong? Brian had no intention of going to the lounge without him. Surely he knew that by now. It was the two of them with tricks, or no tricks at all.


He turned to Justin to try again to figure out what his problem was, but he was asleep, or faking it really well. None of his body was in any contact with Brian, and Brian hated it. He moved close, on his side, and put his arm over Justin’s chest. A minute later, as he had started to doze off, Justin moved against him with a sigh, curling into his arms in their habitual spooning position, Justin’s back molded to his front, hugging Brian’s arm to his chest. Brian fell asleep with a smile.

 

*****



He woke up alone in bed. Again. It was a quarter to eight. The loft was dead quiet and completely dark. Where was Justin? He was not on his computer with his headphones on, not watching TV on mute, not there at all.


“Justin?” Brian called out, to immediately feel like an idiot. Did he expect Justin to be hidden under the bed? He wasn’t there, period. He picked up the phone and dialed Justin’s number, and heard it ring, muted but there, in the loft. He’d left his fucking phone. Brian found that infuriating. He had made it clear he wanted Justin to have his phone on at all times. He was mentally preparing a scathing message when he heard a joyful voice answer, both in his ear and through the front door.


“I’m right here, Brian.” A laugh. “My fingers are too stiff to remove my glove and I can’t dial properly…”


Brian opened the door to find Justin, pink cheeked and bright eyed, in his running clothes, his knitted gloves holding the phone clumsily, giggling.


He looked like a big kid, totally adorable. The phone fell from his hand and he kicked it back up like a hacky sack. Brian caught it in mid air, and pressed end call before closing it. He shut the front door, and asked, “Why aren’t you wearing your new gloves?”


“I didn’t want to get them all sweaty. Did you ever notice how much smaller the keys are on this door’s pad than everywhere else? I’ve been trying to get the door open for five minutes.” He giggled again. “And then I couldn’t open my phone! My fingers are frozen. Help me take these off, please?” His gloves were tucked in the sleeve of his sweatshirt, and inside the Velcro closure of his running jacket. Brian took them off. Justin’s fingers were icicles.


“Let’s rinse them in warm water,” said Brian. “They’ll warm up.”


“No! That always hurt!” whined Justin, now sounding like a big kid too.


Instead he put his hands on Brian’s toasty, right-out-from-under-the-warm-covers belly. Brian howled, and backed away, laughing.


“No fucking way!”


Justin started chasing him around, grasping what he could with his icy hands. “It’s the only way,” Justin pleaded, laughing, “or I might lose an extremity to frostbite! I’m an artist! Save my career! Sacrifice yourself!”


Because he was laughing, and not trying too hard, Brian backed himself into a corner. He was bating Justin’s hands away until Justin fell to his knees, and took Brian’s cock in his mouth. The lips were icy, but the inside was hot and wet and fantastic, and Brian only squirmed a little when the ice-cold hands grabbed his ass and brought him closer.


It was one of Justin no-holds-barred blow jobs, the kind that made Brian pant, then moan, then cry out as he came, taking him down at the knees every time. Fuck. It didn’t get any better than this, even with Justin’s barely warmer hands now tucked in Brian’s armpits.


He raised Justin and himself off the floor, and pushed Justin backwards on the bed. He took off Justin’s running shoes, his socks, his sweats, his running tights and his boxers, and pulled him to a sitting position to strip off the jacket, a thick hoody, a long sleeve t-shirt, and surprise, surprise, one of his own wife beaters.


He had intended to get the both of them into the shower, but sweaty Justin smelled too good. He plunged his nose into Justin's blond crotch, breathing deeply, loving that scent. He pushed Justin’s legs up and apart and, his nose in the fragrant balls, started licking his hole. It was heaven, God, he wanted to stay there all night.

 

 

Justin was mewling in pleasure, “Brian, Brian, Brian, your tongue, so soft, so hot, so good, fuckmewithitfuckmewthitfuckmewithit. Yeah, yeah, oh god, oh fuck…”


Brian’s tongue was all the way in the softness of his hole, circling it, fucking it, kissing it, sucking it, caressing its walls, the tip wiggling deep inside, in and out motions stimulating the outer rim again and again, lapping broadly at the sensitive skin around it, plunging back in. Justin tasted as sweet as ever, like candied pecans, how could anyone’s ass taste so good, so sweet? He was avidly sucking the juices out yet again, preparing to plunge in and renew his assault, when the intercom buzzed…


Justin, only half conscious with pleasure was mumbling, “Fuck, shit, fuck, before run, phone, Todd, Brandon, directions, internet, nine o’clock, drinks, don’t stop, please don’t stop, so good, so good…”

 

 

His tongue still in Justin’s ass, Brian looked at the clock. How in the fuck was it nine? He must have been eating Justin’s ass for over an hour, and still he didn’t have his fill. Neither of them was showered, neither was ready. He was in heaven and Justin was incoherent in his bliss. He told Justin, “Don’t you dare move,” and went to the door. When he pressed the intercom button, he could hear laughter, Brandon’s and someone else’s.


“Brandon,” he said, and then he thought, ‘What the hell’. “Brandon, is that Todd with you?”


“Yeah, we arrived exactly at the same time.”


“Listen, we’re in the middle of fucking. I’ve been eating Justin’s ass for an hour, and I don’t want to stop. Go to the corner bar, or come up and watch or come up and fuck. Your choice. I’m releasing the door. You decide. If you want the bar, let the door close again, we’ll join you there eventually.”


He pressed the Open button that would automatically open all doors and send the elevator down to wait until someone got on and pressed up. He heard the click signaling the outside door had opened, setting the automation in motion.


He went back to the bedroom. Justin had not moved. He was holding his knees, his perfect ass exposed, his glistening pink hole pulsing in anticipation, his cock hard and stiff, his whole body shivering like that of a race horse. Two steps and his tongue was back up that hole, his nose once again in Justin’s musk scented balls, and twenty seconds later he’d forgotten the interruption.


He was tongue fucking Justin again, as he was babbling, “Hot, soft, so soft, oh, Brian, so good, yeah, yeah, suckitsuckitsuckit, yessssss, goooood,” then mewling, or purring that purr of his, panting, and talking again, “Soft, in, in, in, yeah oh god yeah, fuckitfuckit, don’t stop, so soft, so hot, good, fuck,” and then finally, though Brian would have happily kept it up all night, “fuck, soft, love it, love it, Brian, love it, fuck me please, cock, please want you to fuck me, fuck me please, please, Brian, please fuckmefuckmefuckme…”


Brian pushed his cock in the velvet depths, completely open for him, the pleasure indescribable, each fold of Justin’s walls caressing the tip of his cock, the heat, the wetness, the perfection, incredible, and then pulled back out with a cry of fury, realizing he didn’t have a condom on. He grabbed one, rolled it on, lubed it thickly and pushed back in, feeling as if he was seeing in black and white, the vista still breathtaking but not half as beautiful as it had been just a moment ago.

 

 

Justin’s strong legs were around his waist, and he dropped forward, his weight on his elbow, his hands on Justin’s face, kissing him to oblivion, fucking the ass he loved, the body he loved, the man he loved, watching the pleasure on Justin’s face that was echoing his own, driving his own, until they both came, breathing words of love onto each other’s mouth.


Next to them, his perfect body glistening with sweat, Brandon was fucking Todd, whose ankles were on Brandon’s shoulders. His dark skin was a beautiful contrast to Brandon’s paleness. One of Brandon’s hands was on Todd's cock, expertly milking it, the other on his cheek, caressing his face, his thumb tracing Todd’s lips. Todd’s hands were holding his silky blond hair back from Brandon’s gorgeous face.


“You’re so tight, Todd, so tight, you feel so fucking good… You are so beautiful, your skin, your hair, so dark, so soft…”


“God, so big, so fucking good, Brandon, Brandon, here I come…” And Todd's cock erupted in thick white ropes, Brandon saying, “Look at me, look at me,” and coming deep in Todd’s ass as they stared into each other’s eyes.


Brandon gently lowered Todd’s legs to the bed, and, as if he weighed nothing, pulled him up against his body, and kissed him long and deep, and then sweetly, gently, said, “That was so incredibly good, Todd, so, so, good. I don’t even know what to say.”


Todd answered with a chuckle, “Just say you’ll do it again…”


“Fuck, yes… But I want you to fuck me next. I love your cock. I want to know how it’ll feel inside me…”


“Brandon, I’ve never topped. I wouldn’t fucking know how. I don’t want to hurt you…” Todd took his turn kissing Brandon. “But I will suck your cock, eat your ass, and offer you my ass anytime you want it.”


Brian and Justin had been so absorbed in each other, they had not even noticed Brandon and Todd coming in or fucking next to them until they had emerged from their post coital bliss.


The two had looked hot together, beautiful and erotic.


Brian whispered into Justin’s ear, “Fuck me, Justin, like the first time. Show Todd how it’s done.”


“Some people have refractory periods, Brian,” answered Justin, laughing. “Give them a minute…”


So Brian, the perfect host, said to the kissing couple, “Guys, how about a shower, then a drink, then another fuck, then another shower, and then the club for some dancing?”


Justin rolled his eyes, but Todd and Brandon just looked at each other and burst out laughing.

 

 

Brandon looked at Brian and smiled. “Sounds like a plan to me.”


“Great. The shower's through there.”


There were two more showers in the loft, but this one was big, had two heads, and there really was not much wrong with four gorgeous guys occasionally accidentally rubbing against each other while they soaped up, in Brian’s opinion.


He washed Justin from head to toes, sucking his cock a few times here and there just because, and Justin returned the favor, both the washing, and the sucking. Brian took advantage of his time in Justin’s care to check out Todd.


He had the wiry body of a man who would stay thin all his life, his abs beautifully defined. Though he was probably only six feet, he looked taller, everything about him long and lean, his shoulders only slightly wider than his narrow hips. His cock was like the rest of him, long but not thick, and his face reminded Brian very much of Adrian Brody, though his hair was very dark, short and probably curled into ringlets as soon as it grew. He had a great smile, the whiteness of his teeth a nice contrast to his dark olive skin. Though not beautiful in the classical sense, he was very attractive.


Brian questioned for a moment the fact that neither the David-like perfection of Brandon, nor the attractiveness of Todd made him in anyway want to swap partners in this little fuck fest. He looked critically at Justin but even as he was trying to concentrate on his imperfections, his cock was filling, rising to full hardness with his desire for Justin. When Justin looked at him with love in his eyes, he suddenly understood the awkward moment earlier that afternoon, before they fell asleep.


Justin could not imagine wanting to trick when Brian was around, because with him there, no one held any interest for him. And he had been embarrassed to have wrongly assumed it to be the same for Brian. Except that now, Brian realized it was true for him as well, and that feeling this way, if Justin had suddenly talked about them tricking together he would have felt very awkward indeed.


He grabbed his absolutely perfectly beautiful (though too short, imperfectly proportioned, muscle-definition lacking, thick thighed, bubble butted) lover and kissed him long and hard, feeling Justin’s body go boneless in response to the invasion to his soft, yielding mouth.


Brian whispered in his ear, “When you’re around, I can’t even imagine wanting to fuck someone else, wanting anyone else to suck my cock or eat my ass. I hope your heart wasn’t too set on us tricking together, because I simply, completely lack the interest…”


He loved that Sunshine smile. “I’m glad you mentioned it,” Justin said. “It would have been stupid for the two of us to force ourselves to do it thinking to please the other. I’m not interested either.”


So that had been his plan: To go against his own desire, and trick with Brian if that’s what Brian wanted. ‘Justin, you twat,’ thought Brian.


Brian said seriously, ”Justin, don’t ever do something you don’t really want to do just to please me. It’s you I want. It’s you I… love. The real you. You may piss me off at times, but the way I feel about you is not going to change.” He kissed Justin’s wet hair, hugging him tight.


They all got out of the shower, dried off with Brian’s wonderfully thick towels, and had a drink. Todd was happy with J&B, and Brian automatically poured one for Brandon, who said, ”Actually, Brian, with my profession, I can never drink alcohol. I’ll have the Evian.”


Brian was confused. “You drank J&B at Babylon the other day…”


Brandon looked a little sheepish. “The bartender there, Jimmy, mixes this tea, coffee and water concoction for me and puts it in a bottle of J&B. It looks just like the real thing. I pay full price for it, which he collects as a tip for his efforts. Drinking only water would blow my bad boy image…”


Brian smiled and nodded in complete understanding, but Justin just shook his head, laughing. “You studs are so weird!”


“What do you do for a living?” asked Todd, curious.


“Huh…”


“Starting tomorrow, your cover is blown anyway, Brandon…” Brian reminded him. “Just fess up.”


Brandon sighed. “I’m a ballet dancer.”


Todd looked totally in awe. “No shit. Really?”


“Yes.”


“Oh, my God!” said Todd, “I love ballet. Ever since I was a kid and my sisters danced. It’s one of my favorite things!”


He must have noticed their dubious look, because, laughing, he got up and went to find his wallet in his pants. He said, “This has been my Christmas-Birthday combo present from my family since I was eighteen. They all chip in, because it’s so damn expensive, but they manage to swing it every year.” He pulled out a thin booklet from his wallet and passed it to Brandon. It was Orchestra seating season tickets to the New York City Ballet. “I haven’t missed one show in nine years…” He added, “You thought I was full of it, didn’t you?”


Brandon looked at him and smiled. “Yes, I did,” he admitted. Todd bent down and kissed him. “Just for that, I should fuck you inexpertly and have you feel me in your Jetes for the next two weeks…”


“Speaking of which,” cut in Brian, always the opportunist. “It’s time to fuck.” He turned to Todd. “My ballet loving friend, you are in luck… You see, I am a top. Hate bottoming. Hadn’t done it in fifteen years, until Justin’s lovely cock tempted me into it. And with him, I love it. He has a gift. And so, if you are willing, you can follow along, and give the other ‘Top only’ in our little gathering what he so surprisingly asked for of you: A good fuck.”


Brandon was looking at Justin, and Brian’s gut twisted a little. He had been pretty sure they had fucked, but now he learned something he would have never expected. Not only did Brandon get on his knees in public to suck off Justin, but apparently, the ‘power top’ had also taken it up the ass from him, and had, just like Brian, loved it. Why had Brandon asked Todd to fuck him? Brian wondered.


If Brandon was like Brian (which Brian strongly suspected), and hated bottoming for anybody else… But bottoming for Justin was so, so good. He couldn’t get enough. Was Brandon hoping someone else could make him feel what he’d felt with Justin? Shit. He was… Now that he understood, he could only hope Brandon would know he had had no idea how incredibly insensitive what he’d just said to Todd was…


Brian gave a mental shrug. No point in worrying now. The idea of Justin fucking him again like he had that first time had his cock like a flag pole. He walked over to Justin, and took his hand pulling him to the bedroom.


He whispered to him, ”Sorry. I’m an ass. I didn’t know.”


Justin smiled at him and shrugged.


Todd and Brandon were still sitting, talking quietly. Then they got up, and joined Justin and Brian on the bed. Brian lay on his stomach, so Brandon did the same. Justin, kneeling between Brian’s legs, ran his hands on his broad smooth back, on his small ass, on his thighs.


Brian turned his head to see Todd doing the same, his expert physical therapist fingers adding pressure where it felt the best. Continuing to mirror Justin’s moves, he lubed his finger, and gently ran it up and down Brandon’s crack, passing lightly over his anus. Watching Justin’s technique carefully, he added more lube, and played with Brandon’s entrance, circling it with the pad of his finger. Finally, he pushed in to the first knuckle, swirled it lightly, to relax the rim.


When he added more lube and pushed in the whole finger, Brandon sighed, with pleasure and relief that there was no pain. It felt good. Justin was so careful, so gentle and now, so was Todd.


More lube, and a second finger joined the first, and Brian loved that burn, and that jolt of pleasure, as Justin reached for his prostate and lightly caressed it.


“Do you feel his prostate?” asked Justin.


“Yes”


“Be real light when you caress it. Brandon’s not used to that stimulation.”


Justin kissed Brian’s back as he moved the two fingers in and out, and scissored them. Brian relaxed.


“Fuck him with your fingers really gently, and scissor them to open him. Kiss his back, his spine, caress his back until he relaxes.”


Soon Brandon was sighing, at ease.


“Do the same with a third finger, be gentle when you go in, it burns… Be light when you caress his prostate to remind him that it’s good, and gently finger fuck him, take your time, kiss him, caress his back, his thighs, let him know that you care, keep doing it until he loosens up around your fingers.”


Todd was caressing Brandon’s back, kissing his spine, loving him, and moving his fingers in and out slowly, gently. Once again, Brandon sighed, relaxing.


“You’re ready for me”, said Justin to Brian.


“You’re ready now, Brandon,” said Todd


Brian heard the condom packets rip, the flip of the lube lid. Todd was mirroring all of Justin’s movements. Justin put more lube on Brian's hole, and said, “Here I come”. Todd did and said the same to Brandon. Kissing Brandon’s back, caressing him with one hand, Todd lined himself up with the other and gently, gently, he pushed in.


Brian loved the first seconds after Justin penetrated him. That fullness in his ass was Justin. The hands on his back, caressing, soothing, were Justin’s. The mouth that placed kisses along his spine was Justin’s, and Brian loved it all. Then Justin started to move, and Brian could feel the ridge of the large head of his cock as he moved. It was Justin’s cock, unmistakable.


“Wait till you feel him relax again. Kiss him, caress him, love him… Then, when you move, be gentle, be tender. Find his prostate but be light and slow at first, and reach for his cock with your lubed hand, and be gentle and slow there too. It’s so many sensations at once… Is Brandon hard?”


“Oh, yeah…”


“Good, so just keep going. Progressively go faster and harder, but stay really light on his cock, mostly to make sure he likes what your cock is doing.


“If you jerk him off too well, he’ll concentrate on that and forget how good his ass feels, full of cock, full of you. You can even let go of his cock and play with his nipples, his balls, and then, whatever he asks for, you give it to him…”

 

 

“Todd,” said Brandon, sounding in awe. “Your cock feels so fucking good. God… I never thought I would feel that again… Thank you, oh God, thank you… Fuck me now. Fuck me for real. Don’t touch my cock, I want to come from just you inside my ass.”


Todd started moving with intent, still caressing Brandon lovingly. “You are so beautiful, Brandon. Your back is a sculpture, your ass is perfection, and your pink hole, stretched around my cock is the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen. You are so tight, this is heaven. So tight, so soft, so wonderful, so beautiful. I want to fuck you harder, love, can I fuck you harder?”


“Yes… Yes! Oh, fuck! sooo good, harder, yes, harder, oh god yes, yes, oh my God, Todd, so fucking good, Todd, yes, Oh God! yes, I’m going to come. I’m going to come! ….aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!”


Todd’s eyes were closed and his whole body was pulsing with his orgasm, deep in Brandon’s ass. He leaned forward and rested his forehead on Brandon’s wet back.


“I had no idea…” he said. “No idea…” He kissed Brandon’s back lovingly, tenderly.


“Hold onto the condom when you pull out,” said Justin.

 

 

Todd did, pulling out gently. Brandon flipped onto his back and reached for him, and held him in his arms, tightly. He flipped the both of them over so he was on top and kissed Todd for all he was worth.


Justin smiled at Brian, and pulled out of him. Brian turned onto his back, smiling back, and fastened his legs around Justin’s back. They had both watched the other two fucking, a beautiful erotic show, but now, it was their turn.


“Fuck me hard, Justin,“ said Brian, “Like I did to you last night.”


Justin smiled, “Oh yeah…” and he proceeded to fuck Brian into the mattress, probably harder than he had ever fucked anyone. Brian was meeting his efforts, and the sensations were beyond what his brain could process while still thinking rationally. He became just a pleasure seeking machine, wanting more, taking more, watching the echoing rapture bloom on his lover’s face, hearing grunts and moans, and cries and not caring where they came from.


Justin reached for Brian’s cock and held it loosely enough so that it slid through his fist, and after two thrusts, Brian’s orgasm exploded out of him. Through the haze of his ecstasy he could feel his ass tighten around Justin’s cock rhythmically as he was shooting his come, and he felt Justin stop, deep, and heard his victorious cry as he filled the condom.


Justin collapsed on him, and Brian wrapped him lovingly in his arms, their lips meeting without apparent forethought, just a continuation of the perfection of the moment. They were smiling at each other when there was a moan next to then and they looked up just in time to see Todd come in Brandon’s mouth. Brandon, kneeling between his legs, had obviously been jerking off the whole time, because he raised himself on his knees and they were all treated to the gorgeousness of the perfect body, the perfect cock and the perfect face in the throws of orgasm.


He collapsed on the bed with a groan, and they all started laughing.


“And this concludes 2005 very nicely,” said Brian. “Let’s shower and go dancing and welcome 2006!”


To be continued...