- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Warning! Some M/M sex.


SIBLINGS

A HANSEL AND GRETEL QAF FAERIE TALE

Chapter 3

Piercing the Veil

 

Nov.2...Morning...

 

          At precisely 9 am the doorbell of the Bruckner-Novotney household rang.

          Ben answered it. His face immediately clouded into a mask of hostility when he saw two cops standing on his doorstep.

          "Yes? How can we help you, officers?" Ben said, polite but nothing else.

          "Good morning sir. My name is Officer Sam Winchester and this is my partner, Officer Dean Winchester." They flashed their official looking badges and then flipped them quickly closed."

          "You're both named Winchester?" Ben asked.

          "We're brothers," Sam explained.

          "Going into the force...it's kinda a family tradition," explained Dean.

          "I...see," Ben said, thinking this was getting weirder by the second, "And what was it you wanted?"

          "We are looking to speak with Brian Kinney or a Justin Taylor about a missing person report they attempted to fill out yesterday. This was the address they attempted to give as a contact. Are they in?" This was technically true. Brian DID attempt to give the police Ben's address before they blew him off. However, Sam had learned Ben's address through a combination of searching for siblings missing or kidnapped on Halloween, a weird website devoted to strange injustices, a cop's You tube video of Brian ranting, and hacking into the police station's surveillance system to watch everything in more detail, where Justin and Brian had desperately tried to fill out a report.

          "I'm afraid not. They don't live here. I'm Ben Bruckner and I live here with my partner Michael. He gave this address because this is the last place we saw Gus before he disappeared. He went trick-or treating with his foster sister, our daughter and never returned.

          "I see, I see..." Dean said, taking notes on a small pad.

          "I'm sorry, why are you here?" Ben asked, "Brian came back yesterday and told us of how shamefully you treated him and his partner and that there was nothing you could do for 48 hours."

          "Not to mention that you thought us fags were unnatural child abusers," Michael said bitterly, coming up behind Ben.

          "Michael! You aren't helping!" Ben hissed.

          "Somebody had to say it," Michael said unrepentantly.

          "Actually, that's another reason we're here," said Sam, "We saw everything from a distance but we couldn't do anything for fear of losing our jobs."

          "But we felt terrible about it," Dean continued, "So we made a note of the address and decided to grab the case before you guys could file a "real" report only to have those assholes bury it. We want you to know we don't share those views."

          "I see. Well, what are your views? Ben asked, still high on the defensive.

          "Well, I'll be straight with you dude," Dean said, "No pun intended. I still don't get the whole gay angle, myself but whatever you guys do in your own home...and bedroom...is your own business. Our business will be focussed on finding your kids."

          Ben and Michael looked at each other. "Well, I guess we can live with that," they decided.

          "Please come in," Ben said at last. "I'll phone Brian and Justin so they can come over and take part in this." And he proceeded to do so.

          Fifteen minutes later, Brian and Justin sped up the street in the ‘Vette and screeched to a stop in front of Ben and Michael's house. The top was down and Justin jumped out of the car even before it had stopped. Brian was not far behind.

          Both Sam and Dean were relieved. Now they could get started. They had run out of cop questions and were being shown a photo album full of Jenny Rebecca and Michael was getting kind of weepy.

          Sam and Dean apologized to Brian and Justin. Then they asked all the routine questions again: What was Gus and JR wearing, what did they look like, did they have any other pertinent information. Brian showed Sam and Dean Gus' picture and showed him the video of the play to show what they were wearing. They told him they had also been going door to door with the kids' pictures.

          "Any results?" Dean asked.

          "Not really," Brian said, "No-one had them. There was a point where lots of people saw them and then there was just ....nothing. It was like they'd just vanished off the face of the Earth."

          "Well, that must be it then! That must be the point where they were taken!" Dean cried.

          "At any rate, it's a good point to start looking," Sam said, "Mr. Kinney, can you tell us where this place was."

          "Please, call me Brian. And I'll go you one better. We'll show you where it is. If there's a chance we can find our kids, I want to be on hand to do so. Not to mention, squeeze the kidnapping fucker's neck if we find him."

          Dean took one look at Brian`s determined face and agreed. He could tell Brian was another alpha male here and as much as he loved a pissing contest, he was also eager to find the kids and the monster behind the scenes who had taken them.

          And so, that was how Sam and Dean found themselves pulling to a stop halfway down a Cul De Sac after following Brian and Justin in the ‘Vette for about 10 minutes.

          "This is where it cut off," said Brian, "Right between this house and this house."

          "What about here?" asked Dean, pointing.

          "Where? That footpath?"

          "No. That driveway. It's a bit wild but it's definitely a wide driveway, big enough for a car." Dean said.

          Brian and Justin were a bit confused. They saw nothing but a measly trail and said so.

          Sam and Dean exchanged a knowing smile. "Ah ha! Thought so!" said Dean.

          "Yeah, I definitely feel a pull down there," said Sam.

          Brian and Justin exchanged looks. "What are you two talking about?" they asked together.

          Dean pulled out a strange gold amulet from under his shirt and pulled it off. There was a round, flat golden disc on the end of it with a ruby encrusted in the center. Dean dangled it motionless in the air. His hard eyes squinted harder as he concentrated.

          "What is that? What are you doing?" asked Justin, stepping forward.

          "If you want to find your kids, you'll SHUT UP and leave me alone for five minutes!" growled out Dean harshly.

          Brian and Justin were both shocked into silence.

          Dean concentrated again. He started walking up the street and then back toward the trail. The amulet began to swing, first back and forth, then around in a circle. Dean wasn't moving his hand to help it though. The circles grew wider and wider. Suddenly, the amulet stopped and pointed, hanging horizontally in the air. It pointed directly at the trail.

          "Gotcha!" ground out Dean triumphantly.

          "OK, who the FUCK are you, because you sure as HELL aren't cops!" demanded Brian harshly.

          Sam sighed. He'd hoped that they would have more time before they reached this stage of the case but no such luck.

          "You're right. We're not cops," he admitted in what he hoped was a non-threatening voice. "We're hunters."

          Every defensive instinct Brian had in him rose up in a flash and went on red alert. His chest puffed out. The hairs on the back of his neck rose. He grabbed Justin and positioned him behind him and placed himself between Justin and the Winchesters.

          "Hunters!? Is that what you bashers are calling yourselves now? Look, I don't know what kind of sick, breeder, fucked up game you're playing but I will fight you both to my last breath before I let you touch a HAIR on Justin's head! Not again! NEVER AGAIN! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME! NEVER AGAIN!!!" Brian backed up step by step toward the ‘Vette, with Justin still behind him, forcing him back with him. "Keep going!" he stage whispered to Justin, "There's a bat in the trunk."

          "Brian, wait! We're not bashers!" Sam hurried to explain in a soothing voice, "We ARE hunters. Hunters of supernatural entities. And we believe that one of these entities has stolen your children. Down there." He pointed down the ragged trail.

          "But that's just a scrubby little trail. Why would our kids have gone down there?" Brian remained on high alert.

          "I don't know what you see. But both Dean and I see a wide, white gravel driveway."

          "Yeah. Not to mention this!" Dean indicated the amulet, which was still hanging flat in the air. "AND this..." he strode down the driveway/trail where he had easily spotted a lollipop lying on the gravel. "THIS seems to indicate a child was here."

          Slowly, Brian's breathing started to slow and he came nearer to Dean and the precious candy. Both he and Justin started down the trail. They had got maybe six steps when the illusion melted away and they saw the gravel driveway as it really was curving away into the woods.

          "HOLY SHIT!" Brian breathed in disbelief. Both he and Justin could not believe their eyes and were more than a little creeped out.

          Brian and Justin took a few moments to absorb this new information. Then Justin cried, "Who? If what you say is true, who has our kids?"

          Sam replied, "We think it is a witch. And not just any witch. The witch from the Hansel and Gretel legend. She re-incarnates every Halloween when the powers are strongest and draws in a pair or group of siblings. She feeds and goes into a state of dormancy until the next year."

          "This is ridiculous," said Brian, "Hansel and Gretel is just a fairy tale."

          "No," said Sam, "It's a story based on fact. We believe that somehow the original Hansel and Gretel managed to beat the odds and escape somehow to live and tell the tale. But the Grimm brothers changed the ending about the witch getting thrown in the oven. She survived and has continued her reign of terror until this day. Our goal...our primary goal...is to find her and stop her once and for all before she succeeds again and eats your kids."

          "This is crazy! Impossible!" Brian sputtered.

          "Welcome to OUR world," Dean said darkly, "However, this candy is a good clue. Your boy's 12, right? I'd say a smart little boy felt real uneasy about this path but couldn't resist the pull."

          "The pull?"

          "When the time is right, the witch, releases a spell that calls to the children. Music. Smells. A beckoning light. Anything and everything that is attractive to a child to pull them in. I can feel it still working in my bones right now. Sam, can you feel anything?"

          "Yes. A strange....attraction...a beckoning...but I can't think what it is."

          "Why don't we feel anything?" Justin asked. The four men began to follow the trail of candy down the driveway. Justin picked up every precious piece.

          "We believe it is because we are related. The spell is working on us...or trying to...because we are siblings," said Sam.

          "Which means we're the only ones who are going to be able to enter her domain," said Dean.

          "Her domain?" asked Justin.

          The words were no sooner out of his mouth when they reached the end of Gus' candy trail. Dean reached forward and his arm stuck through an invisible barrier. His arm vanished through it. There was a rippling in the air, the way a pond ripples when you throw a pebble into the water. Dean pulled his arm out with a wet sucking noise.

          "Weird," he said, "It's like trying to push your way through a Jell-o mold."

          Brian and Justin hurried forward but passed by. There was no barrier for them.

          "Thought so," Dean said, a trifle smugly, "It's only the two of us from here on out."

          "Well, what are we supposed to do?" Brian said angrily, "Wait here and wring our hands? Watch the grass grow? And, Oh Hell, what are we supposed to tell Ben and Michael? Mikey's never going to believe this!"

          "You'll have to make him believe it!" Sam said, "Make him believe what you've seen. Bye for now. I don't know how long this'll take, but I promise, we won't come back out without your kids."

          And with that, Sam and Dean stepped forward. There was a rather large rippling in the air, a disgusting, wet, sucking noise and they vanished as if they had stepped through a door and out of this world.

          A spooky silence settled over the woods once they were gone. Justin had the sensation that he had just woken from a dream as if Sam and Dean had never been. But if that was the case where did all this candy come from?

          Justin took Brian by the hand and together they began to leisurely stroll back to the road.

          "So Stud...You got kind of...intense back there," said Justin.

          "Oh? Did I? I didn't notice," said Brian, with his tongue wedged into his cheek.

          "Yeah. You did. What`s up with that?" Justin asked in his gentle but relentless way.

          "Nothing." Brian was shutting down tighter than a clam.

          "Something, I think." Justin pressed. Silence. "Brian? I thought you were over the bashing." He stroked the inside of Brian's palm with his thumb, feeling the bigger man shudder in response.

          "I was. I am. Mostly."

          "What does that mean?"

          "Oh Justin, leave it alone..." Justin was startled at the tortured moaning tone in Brian's voice.

          Justin grabbed Brian by the arms and roughly turned him toward him. "Never! And I'll never leave YOU alone! You're stuck with me you big dolt! Now tell me what's going on! I thought we were past this!"

          "Silly twat!" Brian said with affection, stroking his cheek, "Don't you get it? I'll never get over it! NEVER!" He roughly pushed Justin up against a tree. "And if I'm confronted with bashers, you're damn right I'll protect you with every ounce of strength I have!"

          "Brian! I didn't know you still felt that way! It's been such a long time!"

          "I still get nightmares. Not that often..." he hurried on, reading Justin's face, "Just every now and then. But they're horrible. So vivid and full of blood and when I wake up for a few seconds my heart's racing and I think you're dead. Till I reach over and feel you there. I usually don't get back to sleep after that."

          Justin was livid. "You told the therapist that they'd stopped!"

          "I just told her that so I could stop going," Brian said a trifle smugly. At Justin's outraged face, he continued, "Oh, Justin, don't you see? They'd diminished but I knew they'd never stop entirely. And I knew I didn't deserve to have them to. Oh, God, if I hadn't been such an arrogant, proud, piece of shit and showed up at your prom. I should have left you with Daphne. I should have... but no, I had to make a grand, conceited entrance! I should have..."

          "Now you listen to me, Brian Kinney!" Justin grabbed Brian's chin and forced him to look into his blue eyes. Brian gulped. "My prom night was the BEST night of my life up to that point. THE BEST. You made it that way. Period. Second, you are not to blame for Chris Hobbs. You didn't give him a hand job in the sports equipment closet. I DID! Even if you hadn't shown up, he would have eventually stalked me and bashed me anyway. Only then, you wouldn't have been there to call 911. You saved my life Brian. You are my life! You're my hero. You're my man, and I won't have you beating yourself up and feeling guilty about that anymore! Do you unders..."

          And then there was nothing as Brian mashed his lips down onto his, pressing him into the tree, framing his face in his hands. His tongue plundered Justin's mouth. Justin's whole body flew up in flames as he was turned on like a light switch. He pushed back against Brian's mouth and heard him groan in pleasure. Justin felt himself being picked up by his ass. He wrapped his legs around Brian's waist.

          Brian ran off the path and a short ways into the forest until he found the spot he was looking for. It was fairly secluded with a large growth of thick, green moss. He proceeded to lay Justin down on the mossy mattress and with a frenetic, urgent need, ripped his lover's clothes off.

          Brian pulled out a condom from his back pocket. He threw it up in the air, caught it in his teeth and ripped it open. Justin watched with awe each and every time he did this. He was always transported back to his first time whenever Brian did this and Brian knew it.

          Justin had managed to get Brian's pants open. Brian had been hard as a rock ever since Justin had called him his hero. He sheathed himself in one smooth motion and again plundered Justin's mouth. Then he traced a warm wet path down his chest to his cock and began to suck Justin like he was his own personal Halloween lollipop treat. His ministrations left Justin sobbing with desire. He rimmed him. Justin's eyes rolled back in his head.
          And then, right there in the open, Brian fucked Justin senseless like a rabid werewolf with a wild, urgent, all consuming need. Justin was in seventh heaven. Nature sex was the best.

          Brian pressed Justin to him and with every stroke they whispered in each other's ears: You're mine! You`re mine! You`re mine!

          And they each knew they were, till the day they died.

 

                 MORE TO CUM....

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

End Note: MMM-Kay!!! I'm not sure where that last bit came from but there you go. Next Chapter: Back to the adventures of those in the gingerbread house. I promise!  So how am I doing on my first "real" (snicker) AU? Please R/R.