- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Intro: All right, I can hear the reviews now. Stuff and nonsense, you'll cry! The biggest tease ever! Fluff and filler! Well, you're right. The next part IS fluff and filler. I had nothing. Just...nothin. Sigh. I cranked this out nearly one word at a time. Which is why it took nearly 2 weeks to post. Anyway, I warned you guys earlier when I asked for help, there are huge chunks in this story where I...well...got nothing. For those of you who don't mind a little fluff...ENJOY!    

CHAPTER 6

The Second Week

PART 1 THE FANTASY

 

The next morning, Michael was back.

Justin heard him even before he entered the dining room. He hung back, seriously considering going back to his room rather than facing his nemesis. He stopped outside the door and listened to that hateful voice and that derisive tone and knew he was talking about him. Then he heard Brian and his voice was everything that was sweet and good and pure in his world. That voice tugged on the hook of love, still firmly embedded deep in his heart. Unconsciously, he stepped forward toward the voice and into view, still not sure that he wanted to enter. And then it was too late.

"Good morning, Sunshine!" Brian exclaimed.

Pasting on a smile that he didn't feel, Justin entered the room. He saw an equally fake smile plastered onto Michael's face. He sat at a free spot across from Michael. Brian sat at the head of the table. The three men formed a triangle.

Justin bowed good morning to Brian and then fixed his gaze down onto the tablecloth. Eventually some cereal filled his vision. He thanked the server and then began to eat still looking down. His cereal was fascinating.

"I hope you enjoyed your special day and my boyfriend," said Michael, "Because you won't be enjoying another of either one ever again."

"Michael!" Brian barked, horrified.

Justin continued to eat. He refused to look up.

"What? Just stating a fact." Michael said.

"Keep those types of facts to yourself! As far as I'm concerned, Justin got everything he deserved from that night. And so did YOU!" he finished meaningfully.

Michael gasped. "I did not! Brian how could you say such a thing!"

"Because it's true. You were vindictive, spiteful, and verbally abusive to him, a mute who can't even argue back!"

"That was only after...after his...his goddam birds SHIT all over me!"

"Again, something you deserved, after being such a shit of a sore loser!"

"Well, I should have won! It was my contest!"

Brian smiled a feral smile. He was going to enjoy this so much. "Michael, even if you had paid off all three of us, there was no way you would have won. You were totally off key. You were terrible! Even if it hadn't been Justin who'd won, it would have been someone else more deserving. As it was, I'm GLAD it was Justin who won. Now SHUT UP and eat your breakfast and leave Sunshine alone."

Michael had gone white with rage. "You're lying. I was so, good. I practiced really hard. And why are you still calling him that?"

"You weren't." Brian's voice was curt with boredom on the subject. "You were embarrassing. Everybody thought so. Period. And I'm calling him that because I want to. And because I like to."

"Didn't you say that once he got his own money, he could move out, support himself?"

"Yes. I guess I did. So what?"

"Get out of my house!" Michael's voice was low and awful with hate.

"Michael! I'm not going to tell you again! Leave him alone!"

But Justin had had enough. Enough of feeling so terribly, terribly alone in a full room. Enough of feeling like a disabled freak. Slowly, he raised his eyes and looked into Michael's eyes and matched him blaze for blaze, hate for hate with his own blue eyes. He rose up and pushed his chair back with a scrape. He moved away from the table and raised his fists at Michael.

"Sunshine, what are you doing?" Brian asked, a little alarmed.

"AH! HA! HA! Oh Brian, even I can figure this out!" Michael got up and in a rather bored way gave Justin a light punch across the jaw, a cuff really, and easily knocked the smaller man down.

"ALL RIGHT! THAT IS ENOUGH!!!" Brian yelled. He got up and ran over to Justin. He tried to help Justin up but Justin pulled his hand away. He was humiliated. He didn't want any help. He got up on his own but Brian would not be deterred. He put his arm around his shoulder and escorted him back to his seat. Michael sat down with all the concern of someone who had swatted at an annoying fly and was done with it.

"There will be NO FIGHTING!" Brian yelled. He smashed a fist down on the table. "Do I make myself CLEAR!?"

The other two nodded reluctantly like recalcitrant children, still staring daggers at each other.

"GOOD!" Brian looked from one to the other. Then he looked again. He saw the triangle. And for now, at least, he'd had enough. With a defiant look, he picked up his bowl and his chair and moved them both over to Justin's side and sat down. He put his arm around Justin's shoulder. Everything within Justin stilled. And suddenly, he didn't feel so alone anymore.

"BRIAN, WHAT THE HELL!?" Michael screeched.

"What can I say, Michael? You miss a day, you miss a lot. Justin and I grew closer yesterday, and I was very impressed with all the work he did on the dinner. He loves me and...I love him too. And after your little...smackdown...just now, I feel more inclined to sit with Sunshine than you right now."

"But - but - You're MY fiancé!" Michael whined.

"Yeah, about that. We should have a longer talk about that later. But the short version is...I've told myself this, and I've told Justin...now I think it's about time I told you..." Brian took a deep breath. "Look Michael, even before Justin came to live with us, I've been watching you change for the worse. I've been having second thoughts about you for a long time now. And these little episodes and queen-outs are not helping!"

Michael controlled himself with difficulty. "And...you told this to...to HIM...before me?"

"He was here. You weren't. We were growing closer, as I said. We were talking about our own feelings and it needed to come up."

"Came up?! And what else, pray tell, came up?!" Michael's voice was hoarse with rage. "Did you fuck him?"

"NO! We came close though," he added, not wanting to let Michael off the hook that easily, "In fact, it was Justin who backed things off until we could hash things out. Maybe you should think about that before you feel like hitting him again!"

"OK, I'm thinking about it. Right now!" Michael quipped viciously.

"You also might want to think about...Justin is court artist and very important to the townspeople who visit at the end of the week now. He's also...very important to me...so like it or not he's a part of the status quo around here from now on. He's earned a place in this household! Please remember that when you decide to order someone out of MY house. And this is MY house, Michael. Please remember that!"

"You know what!? I don't really like your tone! And I'm tired of sitting here and having you talk to me like this!" And Michael threw down his napkin, stood up and stalked off as if HE were the injured party!

Justin clasped the ends of his forefinger and thumb together. With his other hand he used his thumb and stuck it through the resulting opening in and out very fast. "Twat!"

Brian got it. He laughed.

BJMBJMBJMBJMBJMBJMBJMB

After Michael left, the atmosphere became much more comfortable. It was quiet and Justin's insides were able to unclench and his whole body relaxed. His death grip on his spoon lessened and he was able to eat his cereal in a leisurely way. Best of all, Brian didn't move from his spot and didn't remove his arm from around Justin's shoulder. Eventually, Justin leaned into the embrace and settled his head onto Brian's shoulder. He knew he shouldn't but he couldn't help it. It felt so good. They were exactly the right height. Brian turned and kissed his temple.

With effort, Justin sat up and finished the rest of his cereal. But as soon as he was done he head sagged back down and he rested as he digested. His entire body felt as limp as a willow tree branch. Brian kissed him again. And again. Justin turned and kissed his cheek. Brian kissed his temple again. Justin moved to kiss his cheek again but at the last second Brian turned and kissed his lips. Then harder. And then Brian captured his mouth in a fierce need and hunger that had nothing to do with food. Suddenly they were making out like crazed weasels. They sucked and nipped and pulled and someone moaned in this horrible needy way. Justin was shocked to realize it was him. And then he didn't care. The world contracted again and there was only Brian.

A server started to come in to see how they were doing. He saw them, smiled slightly, and backed out slowly, unnoticed. They were doing JUST fine.

For a long time they made out, long and slow, hot and fast, and then long and slow again. Finally, they wound down like a tired clock. By this time Justin was sitting in Brian's lap.

"So what do you want to do today?" Brian asked.

Justin was surprised. He pointed at Brian, made a writing gesture, bent over, all serious. "You work?" he asked through the sign.

"It's the weekend, Sunshine. Even I take some time off."

Justin nodded understandingly. He thought for a moment. And that's when he got the idea. He thought back to the third day, the day after the motorcycle ride when he thought about Brian saying his name in a field on a picnic blanket. And he knew he wanted, and then desperately wanted, to make that happen. He mimed throttling a motorcycle handle and riding the motorcycle.

"Mmmmm, I getcha. Want me to take you for a ride?" Brian moved in for another hot, hard kiss. Justin smiled and nodded even as he ground his mouth against Brian's. Their tongues duelled in a most delightful sensation that Justin had not yet experienced. He closed his eyes and groaned, relishing that experience and anticipating more delights to come.

"Where would you like to go? The Diner? See Deb? The Twins?"

Justin pulled his pad and wrote DEB and waggled his hand, maybe. He mimed being fat at carefully printed NOT AT WOK.

Brian roared with laughter at that one. "I can understand that, Sunshine."

Justin carefully printed. PIKNIK?

"A picnic! OK! That sounds great! How bout we stop off at Deb's for a quick visit and find a nice country spot?" Justin nodded enthusiastically. His fantasy WOULD come true. He'd make it happen.

Brian summoned a server and told him of their plans. "Please make sure a blanket and a nice variety of picnic foods are ready by the time we are ready to leave."

Behind his back, Justin motioned to the server. He motioned to a fruit bowl and pointed to a bunch of grapes. The server winked. Brian whipped around thinking the server had winked at him, or was it Justin. Justin covered by picking a grape and slooooowwly putting it to his lips and then ‘pop' drawing it into his mouth. And by the time Brian turned around again, the server had vanished.

"You little monkey! Are you teasing me?" Brian asked, with a sexy growl.

Justin shrugged. He picked another grape and slowly ate it. He closed his eyes and sighed/groaned in pure pleasure. His eyes opened and then widened when he saw the raw smouldering heat of need and desire in the bigger man's hazel eyes. He gulped.

"Enjoying yourself, Sunshine?" Justin nodded. Brian pounced. Justin ran.

Laughing, the two of them ran across the Great Hall and up the stairs, Brian chasing Justin, who let him stay one or two steps ahead. At the first landing, he caught him easily and captured his mouth in a hot and hungry kiss. Then they separated. Brian cried, "Half an hour and I'll see you downstairs in your travelling duds Sunshine!"

Justin smiled and nodded and went into his room.

BJMBJMBJMBJMBJMBJMBJ

From behind a door a pair of emerald green eyes watched jealously as Brian and Justin ran across the Great Hall. They narrowed in hate and anger. That wretched little interloper! He had everything all tied up in neat little bows before he arrived and now everything was unravelled again. It wasn't fair DAMMIT! He was here first and he loved Brian too. He was going to love being King even more. Maybe he was being a bit possessive but...well, that's just how he was wired sometimes.

He watched Justin run/limp across the checkerboard floor. There had to be something else he could do to derail that blond twerp. Something...something...yes! Ahhh yes! That would do nicely.

Green emerald grew into hard, cruel flint as the door slowly closed and clicked tight shut, unnoticed by the two new lovers.

BJMBJMBJMBJMBJMBJMBJMBJM

Justin dressed in similar denim clothes as he had last time but this time he made sure he was wearing a blue denim shirt that snapped up in the front. He was taking no chances. He WANTED that fantasy he had that week ago to come true as bad as a man in a desert wants water. He knew Brian was overheated as it was. He knew he was playing a dangerous game. He knew he was playing with fire but he couldn't help it. He thought back to Babylon. Brian could have any man he wanted to do...whatever it was there was to do. He was used to getting his way and who he wanted. And he wanted Justin now. And Justin wanted Brian. So bad. His body cried out for release. Release from...what?"

Then Justin sobered. He finished dressing, moving a little slower. He wanted release with Brian but not yet. Not while he was promised to another. Would Brian restrain himself? Or would Justin lose himself, let himself be ravished, let Brian...let Brian...oh this was so frustrating! What the hell came next? And did he really want to know?

Justin held his head. He was so confused. He didn't know what the hell to do. He was swept with a wave of fear. He looked down at his shell necklace that Emmett had given him. He toyed with it. No. Not yet. It was not the time for that.

He looked at the timepiece on the table. It was time to go meet Brian though. Taking a deep breath, he made sure all was in readiness and then left the room.

It was delicious déjà vu. Brian met him at the bottom of the stairs in full leathers, his painting come to life. The motorcycle awaited.

They packed the food in two leather satchels that fit on either side of the bike near the back. They put on their goggles and helmets and roared off.

The trip into town was a bit more sedate than last time as they had their baggage to think about. Justin relished the feel of Brian's hard back and the smell of the leather and pretended they had the wings he had given them in his art. Justin shut his eyes, held on tight, and in his mind's eye they flew into the sun and became a part of the light that ruled the world of men.

All too soon, they entered town. Brian drove straight to the Diner and parked with a cocky flourish.

"A quick visit, right Sunshine?" growled the goggled god in confirmation and...was that anticipation? Justin gulped and nodded, helpless to resist the emptiness that was so full of promise.

Inside, Justin was delighted to find the lunch rush over or...not quite begun? So the diner was relatively empty except for the Remington Twins!

"Hello Fred! Hello Red!" Justin signed, noting their bracelets.

"Oh, I'm Red," said blue bracelet.

"And I'm Fred," said red bracelet.

But...but...Helplessly, Justin pointed at the blue bracelet, which was Fred's.
"Oh, we switched those today," said Red.

"We do that sometimes," said Fred.

"We share everything," they said together.

Justin smiled in love and hugged the men, masking his frustration. What else could he do?
"What'll it be, Bri?" asked Debbie, who had nothing else to do but wait upon these two enormous men.

"Maybe just a coffee, Deb. Sunshine and I are going on a picnic, so nothing heavy.

"Ohhh, I getcha. Well here, you can take a few lemon bars with you," she said, wrapping up a half dozen. "And I don't want to hear any of your no carbs bullshit about it! Just enjoy them for today, will-ya!"

"OK! OK, Deb! How'd you enjoy last night!?"

"I loved it! That PARADES thing was the best time I ever had! Anyone who comes in here can't stop talking about it! Thanks so much for inviting me!"

No problem, Deb! In fact, you and Carl consider yourself automatically invited to any function up at the castle from now on! Right, Justin?"

Justin nodded enthusiastically. He pointed to the Twins.

"Hey Fred and Red! That goes for you two as well!"

The Remington Twins cheered their appreciation.

But Debbie was sober. "I dunno, Bri. What would the Son of the Year think about this?"

"He probably wouldn't approve. But frankly, at this point I couldn't care less. He's being a real sore loser right now. This morning at breakfast he..." Brian proceeded to fill her in on the events.

"He did NOT! OOOHHHHH! That little shit! I am going to give him SUCH a smack upside the head when I next see him, he'll be feeling it until the next Tuesday!"

Deb grabbed Justin and squeezed hard and basically mother henned him a bit, checking for non-existant injuries. Brian let her have her fun and then gently pried Sunshine away.

"Don't worry, Deb! He's fine! Don't worry; I wouldn't let anything happen to him either. Look, we'd better get going! Thanks for the lemon bars! Bye boys!" And Brian practically dragged Justin out of the diner by his belt loops. Justin shrugged and waved as he was all but dragged out of the diner, his heels partly dragging on the floor.

BJMBJMBJMBJMBJMBJMBJ

And so, Justin's fantasy finally came true.

Brian zoomed out of Spittsenberghur as fast as he could without causing an accident. They drove for about 15 or 20 minutes. And then, Justin saw it.

They drove over a covered bridge across a wide, rushing river and there it was. A wild green meadow with long grass and flowers and off in the distance, about a half hour's hike, the tree line of a start of vast forest. It was like someone had reached into his head. Justin poked Brian and pointed to the meadow. Obligingly, Brian pulled off to the left and drove into the meadow very slowly and carefully so as not to damage the long grasses.

The sky was blue the grass was green and it was still...fairly warm. They stopped at a nice place by the river and unpacked. Regretfully, Brian took off his gauntlets and jacket to help. He went to remove his goggles but Justin moved to stop him before he could pull them all the way off his forehead.

"What's up, Sunshine? Brian asked curiously, but Justin gave him a sultry smile. Brian smiled back. He still had no idea what was going on but whatever it was, he liked it.

Working together quickly, they soon had the blanket and most of the food spread out. Justin sat down on the red checked blanket and offered Brian a sandwich. Brian moved to take it but Justin pulled back. He opened his mouth in demonstration and offered it again.

Brian opened his mouth and waited. Justin moved it forward even more and waited till Brian took a bite. Then he put how his half of the sandwich and opened his mouth, waiting.

"Ohhhh, I getcha! My, you've got this all worked out, don't ya?" Brian asked, very amused but turned on. Justin nodded smugly.

They fed each other sandwiches and apple slices and lemon bars and chocolate cake. They drank on their own because they didn't want to spill. At last, feeling languid and full, they lay down on the blanket together. And Justin knew it was time. It was now or never.

He got up and knelt in front of Brian and slowly and deliberately unsnapped the top snap of his shirt off.

Brian's head whipped around so fast you could almost hear the crack. "Uh, Justin? What are you doing?"

Justin undid the next snap.

Brian was captivated. He could see the hint of that smooth and creamy chest that he craved so much. "Uh, Sunshine, I thought you didn't want to take things to the next level yet. This is NOT the way to be going about that!"

Justin sighed hugely in slight frustration. He took out his pad. He wrote slowly, HVE VANTSY.

"Have Vantsy? Hmmm? Fancy?" Justin motioned, "Keep going."

"Fancy...no there s a T in there. Fantsy...Fantasy! You have a fantasy!"

Justin nodded and blushed deeply.

"I'm intrigued. Show me more."

Justin motioned to Brian's goggles. Intrigued, Brian pulled them on and smiled a lopsided grin with his tongue in cheek that made Justin want to rip them off again along with the rest of his clothes. Instead, he unsnapped another snap and was rewarded by a hitch in Brian's breathing. He undid another. Then he stopped and pointed to the gauntlets.

"My, my! Someone remind me to run around the castle in leathers more often from now on," Brian quipped, ever so slowly pulling them on. Now he was rewarded by a hitch in breathing. He smiled his crooked smile again. Justin pulled another snap.

He rummaged around and gave Brian a bunch of grapes. Extremely puzzled now, Brian took them. Justin's breathing quickened, in excitement. He was close now. So close to achieving his goal. Without preamble, he ripped the rest of his shirt open. He flopped down on his back directly underneath the grapes and rose up just enough to snag the bottom most one. He sighed hugely in contentment and smiled at Brian.

"This? This is your fantasy? Is this all?"

Justin shook his head. He touched Brian's goggles, his gloved hands and reached for his pad. Lying on his back, holding the pad over his head, he wrote, straining with effort: SA MY NAM.

Brian looked at it and added the Y and the E and said, "If you write it again, this way, I'll do it."

Justin glowed and gave him a soft, lingering kiss. He had dreamed of this as well, of Brian being his teacher. It wasn't much, but he'd take what he could get.

He took the pad back and underneath, he carefully copied it out the right way: SAY MY NAME. He showed it to Brian.

"Ahhhh, Justin! My sweet Sunshine! Justin...Justin..." Brian said next to his ear, feeding him the grapes and occasionally snagging one himself. Justin took his other gloved hand and put it on his chest. Brian groaned and began to stroke it and play with his nipples gently.

Justin groaned and arched toward those torturing fingers. NOW he was awash in pure pleasure and satisfaction. That fantasy he'd had on the morning of his third day was a reality at last and it was 1,000 times better in reality.

"Justin...Justin...Justin..." intoned the goggled apparition, feeding him grapes on a regular basis. Writhing under his touch, Justin looked into the black depths and was lost. Lost in sensation, in emotion, in time, in pleasure, in...in everything. The hook of love sank deeper into his heart, became a part of his heart. He loved Brian with everything he had now. He was his, body, mind and soul. He understood now. He understood that whether Brian chose him or not, it didn't matter. If he chose him, then all would be well. If he didn't, well, then he would willingly accept his death because without him, life would be nothing. He would be dead anyway.

"Justin...Justin...Jus - mmmm..." and Brian's mouth was filled with a blond's soft and sensual tongue. The nearly empty grape cluster was tossed aside and forgotten and Justin was completely wrapped in a leathery embrace. Brian reached under Justin's shirt and the sensual feeling of the leather seared Justin's flesh with hot pleasure. He groaned and they rolled over and over on the blanket, grinding their hard cocks together.

Now Brian groaned. Justin was seriously testing his boundaries here. What did he want? Did he even know? Brian decided to test him.

He rolled him around and around a few more times and then while they were kissing, he unsnapped his chaps and jeans without Justin noticing and then rolled Justin on top of him so that Justin was straddling his legs.

Brian gave him a shit-eating grin and said, "Seems like your inhibitions have gone out the window, Sunshine. Well then, go ahead. I'm all yours." He pulled his pants open a bit wider, lay back with one leathered hand resting behind his head and playing languidly with Justin's chest with the other.

Go ahead...go ahead...go ahead with what? Justin wondered. It seemed to have something to do with Brian's pants. Hmm. OK. Justin fumbled around with Brian's fly for a bit, pulling it down, exposing his underwear. Brian mirrored his actions, pulling his jeans down to the knees. He stroked Justin's legs, his hips, his cock, his balls, and down again. Up and around and down again stimulating his cock more and more.

Justin gasped and arched at the sensations, a powerful tension building within his core. He copied Brian and stroked his legs, his crotch.

"Now..." thought Brian, "Let's see what he does with no more hints."

He stroked Justin a few more times and then put his hands behind his head and waited. "Go on, Justin. I'm waiting."

Justin stroked Brian on his underwear a bit more. He could feel that Brian had a stiffie through his underwear. He knew that whenever HE felt pleasure, he always got a stiffie. Perhaps that's what Brian was after. Expecting to get in huge trouble but not really caring anymore, Justin pulled down Brian's underwear to reveal his stiffie.

My God, it was magnificent. It pointed straight up toward his belly button. It was thick and hard and at least 9 inches long and gorgeous and Justin had absolutely...no idea what to do with it next. He reached out and touched it with his forefinger. He poked it. There was a bead of white liquid on the end of it. Justin ran his finger along Brian's stiffie in exploration and felt Brian involuntarily shudder. He looked over at Brian's face. The goggles looked back and were dark and deep and impassive.

He touched the liquid. Ugh! It was sticky and slippery all at the same time. Justin flicked it away. He turned back to the stiffie. He touched it again, lightly. He HAD to figure out what he was going to do with this thing! Brian was waiting. He glanced over at Brian.

The goggles were impassive.

Emboldened, Justin breathed deep, rubbed his palms together and touched it again. He took it in his hand. He looked at it from all sided, pulled on it a bit, wondering furiously what, WHAT to do next when he suddenly figured that maybe you were suppo - ..."

The thing throbbed in his hand.

Justin jerked back his hand as if he were burned and flinched. He teetered, his balance precarious. He felt one of Brian's legs spasm and he fell sideways and rolled onto the meadow grass. Justin rolled and struggled to sit, his pants tripping him up a bit, so he pulled them up a bit. The grasses were itchy anyway. He looked over at Brian. Brian looked over at him. His mouth was set in a straight line, a poker face. The goggles were impassive.

Brian's stiffie throbbed upward again.

Was it alive? Justin warily approached it on hands and knees and inspected it on all sides. He carefully reached out...

It throbbed again.

...And pulled back. He looked at Brian again.

The goggles were impassive. Or were they? Justin looked closer. Brian's mouth twitched. Justin's eyes narrowed.

The stiffie throbbed. He reached out for the stiffie. Closer and closer his little white hand got to the prize...

At the last second, Justin changed direction, whipping his hand up toward Brian's face. He ripped off the goggles.

AH HA! Brian's bottom face might have been impassive but his eyes... his eyes sparkled with amusement and mischief. Justin re-straddled Brian's legs, crossed his arms and waited. The BASTARD! The bastard was playing with him like a cat toys with a caught mouse!

Brian could contain it no longer. He roared with laughter, Deep peals rolled across the meadow. He jackknifed up to a sitting position and wrapped his arms around Justin pulling him flush against him, chest to chest. He kissed him deep and hard and Justin melted against him even as Brian continued to chuckle against his mouth.

"You have no idea what to do, do you?" Brian asked finally.

Justin blushed a deep crimson and looked down. He shook his head back and forth slowly. A few tears leaked out in embarrassment. Now he REALLY didn't know what to do.

Fortunately, Brian did. He took Justin's chin in his leathered fingers and moved his head upward so that he was looking into Brian's eyes. Justin could see his sunshine shining out of them. Brian kissed him deep and sweet and then moved up to his cheeks, kissing his tears away. Justin loved the stubbly feeling on his skin.

"Someday, maybe someday soon, I'll teach you what you need to know. But maybe we should stop for now eh, Sunshine? Although, I have to tell you, you're killing me here."

Justin's arms went around Brian and his head and cheek went against his chest and he nodded regretfully. He wished with every fibre of his being that Brian would show him right here, right now, but his embarrassment and self-consciousness was overpowering everything else now.

"I'm not sure I understand though. How can you know...well, nothing? Surely, you've figured out a few things by exploring with your own body?" Brian asked.

Justin shook no slowly again. He pulled up his pants and buckled up. He lay beside Brian and made a flat sweeping gesture from his waist downward. He clenched his legs tight together and crossed his feet into a tail. He moved his legs up and down like a tail. He gave a Brian a deep and lingering kiss in a repeat of what he did on that dawn so long, long ago. He smoothed back Brian's beautiful, brown hair and continued to move his legs up and down like his tail, now gone, a price paid for the hook of love.

Suddenly, Brian was kissing him back, hard and hot, deep and urgently. But in his mind, he was not kissing Justin. He was on the beach. He was kissing an angel. An angel of pure gold. Shining hair, shining face, backlit by dawn's yellow sun. Then he collapsed back on the blanket breathing hard. He was back in the meadow. Justin was looking at him in concern. He still moved his "tail" up and down. He missed it a little.

"We were on the beach! We were on the beach at dawn! It was you!" Brian was still breathing hard.

Justin smiled widely and nodded in confirmation with each declaration. The he made the sweeping motion again, especially over his genitals, moved his "tail" up and down again. He looked at Brian beseechingly, begging him to get it.

"A tail. Right, you're a "merman" right? And a merman wouldn't have genitals. Is that right?"

Justin nodded enthusiastically and gratefully.

Brian looked into Justin's clear, blue eyes. He looked hard a long time.

"Well, Sunshine. Shall we call it a day then? Want to go home?"

Justin nodded.

Brian pulled up his pants, and Justin did the same time. On one hand Justin was grateful but at the same time he was very, very disappointed. But on the plus side, he had made his fantasy come true. And as a result, Brian remembered just a little bit more. And that made him very, very happy.

They cleaned up their garbage and plates and stuff and crammed it back in the picnic basket and loaded in into the motorcycle bags. They shook the crumbs off the blanket and folded it up together and loaded it. They put on their protective gear and got on the cycle and drove off into the deep afternoon sun.

BJMBJMBJMBJMBJMBJMBJMBJMBJM

The deep afternoon became near sunset when they zoomed up to the castle doors. They unpacked and took off their helmets and goggles, and went inside, holding hands.

Inside, Michael met them with open arms. "Welcome home, you two! Boy, have I got good news for you!"

He noted their clasped hands and masked his rising rage and squashed a desire to hit something.

Brian looked around in consternation and reached out to take something.

"What the HELL, Michael!? What are you up to now?"

 

TO BE CONTINUED