[Reviews - 8] half-starPrinter ePub eBook
Summary:

Sequel to The Little Merman. The boys are home and starting a family. They adopt two small babes. An older teen in need chooses them. But what happens when attempts to groom him from rags to riches go horribly wrong?


 


Rated: YA
Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Justin Taylor, Other Cast Regulars
Tags: Abuse/Child Abuse, Mental Health Issues, Out of Character, Violence
Genres: Alternate Universe, Angst, Drama, Fairy Tale, Hurt/Comfort
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: Merman Series
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes
Word count: 76161 Read: 20686
ePub Downloads: 11 Published: May 25, 2016 Updated: May 25, 2016
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own Queer as Folk Any characters and situations and anything else pertaining to real life is referred here for non-profit purposes only No copyright infringement is intended. Although everyone here is now so Out of character, I hardly think this matters. Sorry folks. These things happen


A bit of a darker story here folks. Betrayal. Multiple personalities. Rage. Insanity. Hate. Nightmares. Just a few words of warning.


Can forgiveness be achieved and peace return to Liberty Kingdom?

1. Chapter 1 - The First Test. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 1] half-star (2846 words)

A/N This was supposed to be a epilogue but due to the more serious nature and shift in focus I decided to make it a sequel instead. Hopefully, it shouldn't drag on too much longer.

2. Chapter 2 - The Second Test. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (4133 words)

3. Chapter 3 - The Third Test. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 1] half-star (5250 words)

A/N: Hunter's story continues to unfold. Please R/R if you are enjoying! If you don't already know...things get a little serious at this point.

4. Chapter 4 - The Heir Asleep. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 1] half-star (8132 words)

 

 

 

Disclaimer: I own nothing re: QAF You know the drill . Very OOC.                                                                       

A/N Warning: Deals with mental illness, although probably undocumented and otherwise made up. Suffice it to say it gets a little dark. That's all I can say without otherwise spoiling it.


5. Chapter 5 - The Heir Awakes. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (6726 words)

A/N: I’d like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who is reviewing the dark and rather tragic story. Also to all those who gave great contructive criticism to evolve it from an extended epilogue to the separate story that it has become. Thanks a lot!


6. Chapter 6 - The Challenge. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (8635 words)

A/N: Seems like a long chapter but very dialogue driven so it goes fast. Hope you enjoy! Please Read/Review!!

7. Chapter 7 - Preparations. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 1] half-star (8089 words)

A/N:  OK, what to say? I'd hoped this was going to be the First Test but this series/story continues at it's own pace. Therefore, I present:

8. Chapter 8 - The Kings' First Test. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (9298 words)

A/N: Please forgive the detailed description of diner life in the first day. It just sort of kept going. Also in regards to the labor issue, you're going to have to suspend your belief a bit. So...let's say, in this universe, Debbie owns the Diner and child labor laws are...not as they are. Also excuse the many anachronisms....Unless you're enjoying them ;)

9. Chapter 9 - Healing Begins. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 1] half-star (6331 words)

 

 

 

 

A/N: OK! The Diner/First Test Storyline draws to a close. Also due to the overwhelming interest (snicker) of this story, I have decided to cut out the King's second test (I couldn't think of anything decent anyway) and move onto the third and hurry along the story. I also debated on whether to end the chapter on: an evil cliffhanger...or: regular ending. Due the aforementioned overwhelming interest and critical acclaim (double snicker) guess which one I chose! Please Read and review! (Although yu probably won't)

10. Chapter 10 - The New Flower. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 1] half-star (7163 words)

11. Chapter 11 - The Final Test. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 2] half-star (9558 words)

A/N:  This last chapter is a little long and I considered breaking it up into a cliffhanger but it turned out to end so quickly after that I decided to just end this train wreck.  Well...Enjoy!