- Text Size +

SNOWSHINE

Chapter 3

 

Last time on Snowshine...

 

       "Swear you'll remember!!" The voice was rougher with desire, with pain, with raw need.

       "Twelve oh oh! I swear I'll remember! I swear by the hair on my chinny chin - "

       The loft door exploded open, off to the side. Two arms reached through and Justin was grabbed, lifted off his feet and pulled through. The door bounced back, slammed and locked.

 

And now...

 

       Justin was hoisted off his feet and into two burly arms. He felt two large hands cup the globes of his ass. The world spun and blurred and he caught only a glimpse of images beyond. A sink. A black couch. A big screen TV. And then his vision was filled with two narrow, chocolate brown eyes that flashed with a myriad of emotions. Anger, fear, although he'd never admit it, lust, and wanton need. Somewhere behind him, in a place that didn't really matter, Justin heard a something that sounded like a door slamming.

       "Oh, Brian, I'm so so -"

       But he never got out anything more, for next moment he was slammed up against said door, still hoisted in the air, and lips were smashed against his own. The hands began to knead the cheeks of his ass and while it wasn't the most erogenous of zones, it still felt...incredible. "Mine..." the hands said, "This ass...is mine."

       Justin groaned in pleasure. The lips were nipping and gnawing his lower lip and then a warm, wet, large tongue was requesting...no demanding entrance and Justin was helpless to refuse. He kissed back with equal ardour and still it was not enough. He wanted more. He needed more. He threw his arms around Brian's neck and pressed himself in as close and as hard as he possibly could. It was not enough.

       They bit and laved and sucked and devoured each other with a ferocity that surprised them both. After about a minute they pulled back and looked at each other with heavy lidded eyes. Justin was still pinned up against the door.

       They were both heaving with desire. Slowly, Brian let go of his ass and slid his hands slowly up the sides of his body causing such pleasure Justin shuddered. Justin's legs slid slowly to the floor. Up his neck. Justin whimpered. Framed his face. He couldn't breathe.

       "I'm having that strange feeling again," Brian said.

       "I feel only you," Justin replied.

       "I can't get enough of you. Like I'm trying to cram a lifetime into a few minutes."

       Justin smiled a blinding smile that lit up Brian's life and said, "Well, you know what the solution for that is, don't you?"

       "What?"

       "Don't. Don't ever get enough." And he pulled him toward him until Brian kissed him so hard and so deep that he felt as he were trying to devour him. And a fire of desire set Justin aflame so that indeed...he felt utterly consumed.

       Brian grabbed Justin by the ass again and lifted him with ease and carried him to his bed, his lips never leaving Justin's. The bed was a huge, king size number against the far wall and behind screens that shielded it from the rest of the room if need be. It was raised on a kind of dais.

       It was to this altar that Justin was carried, and thrown down upon. Almost immediately, Brian's lips were upon his own again.  His cop hat fell off.  Brian picked it up and put it on.

       "Mmmmmmm....You know, I think I could definitely develop a fetish for uniforms," Brian quipped.

       Justin smiled. Then he remembered and it dimmed a little. He grabbed for his hat but Brian pulled back and wouldn't let him have it.

       "Brian, please," he said.

       "Please what?" Brian leaned forward and kissed him witless.

       Justin grabbed the hat back. "Please, this," he said saucily and put it back over his hair.

       Brian uncrowned him and re-crowned himself. "Ahhhhh!" he sighed, as he straddled Justin's jeans and sat up, "Now I'm the officer! And you have the right to remain....sexy!"

       "Come on! Give it back! It's police property!"

       Brian grew concerned at Justin's serious tone. "What's the matter? Don't want to play? Well that's OK. We'll find...other...games to play." He tossed the hat to the side out of reach of both of them and hoisted Justin farther up on the bed and straddled him again. He started to unbutton his shirt.

       However, he grew concerned when Justin's face screwed up in sadness and he seemed to retreat into himself. Brian was reminded of a turtle that was pulling itself into its shell and indeed this very well may have been the case.

       "Why? Why did you have to do that?" he mewled in complete misery. He reached up and with his black gloved hands, fingers splayed, covering as much of his head and hair as he could.

       Roughly, Brian grabbed Justin's wrists and pulled them off again.

       "Don't you dare! Don't you dare cover up that beautiful hair! Not for me! Do you understand!? It's the best part of you! I won't allow it!" he whispered furiously into Justin's ear, knowing very well what the hot breath puffing into his ear was doing to him. He plunged his own hands into the silky softness and massaged it, massaged into it, massaged his scalp until Justin relaxed back into pleasure, back into passion. He began to purr with pleasure.

       "Are you sure? Are you sure it's not like...oh my God, is that legal?...doing it with an old man?"

       "It's the best part of you. I wouldn't have it any other color," Brian declared.

       Justin gasped in joy. He jackknifed up and kissed Brian with all that he was worth, trying to transfer some in not all the exhilaration and happiness he felt in that moment into Brian. Brian returned the kiss, divesting Justin of his police jacket and white tee shirt as he did so.

       Justin started to peel off his gloves, you know, one of those skin tight numbers that cops sometimes wear. Brian stopped him.

       "Leave ‘em on!" he growled suggestively.

       "Justin raised his eyebrows. "Oh really!" he reached under Brian's shirt, stroked his sides, stomach, and up to his chest with his leather gloves. Brian arched in pleasure, his breath gasping in pleasure and anticipation. "Have I touched upon another fetish of yours, Mr. Kinney?"

       "Brian...and could be....could be..."

       Justin smiled like a cat who's caught the canary and found Brian's nipples. Brian stopped breathing.

       Justin pinched and twisted and saw the unique side of Mr. Brian Kinney, Mr. Armani, ad exec extraordinaire, come completely unhinged.

       "OH YEAHH! OH FUCK! OH THAT'S IT! OH JUSTIN! OH FUCK!" He struggled to undo the buttons of his shirt but Justin's ministrations were making his whole being vibrate and tremble like a tuning fork. "Oh fuck it!" he yelled finally and pulled the thing apart down the middle, sending buttons pinging in every direction. Justin was treated to a feast for the eyes. Brian was perfect, at least in his eyes. He ran his gloved hands up and down Brian's gym sculpted physique, 8 pack abs, gorgeous wide chest, big arms. He gloried in what was his at least for tonight, and then stroked his way back toward Brian's large, dark nubs again. Brian sucked in a breath in anticipation.

       Justin chestplayed him again, harder this time. Brian convulsed in pleasure and his eyes rolled back. A little concerned, Justin eased off a bit.

       "Don't you dare! If you stop now, I'll die!" Brian rasped.

       "Well! Can't have that!" Justin purred, and continued even harder.

       "OHHH!! OH, GOD!" Brian shouted out to a Deity he didn't fully believe in. But right now, right this moment, he was willing to give it a shot because the pleasure coursing through his being, just had to be a miracle. "OH JUSTIN! MY BEAUTIFUL! MY BEAUTIFUL, BRILLIANT, SNOWSHINE!!!"

       Brian could tell at once he had made a mistake. A stupid, horrendous, horrible mistake. Justin let go at once and his face scrunched up with sadness. It was as if a cold bucket of water had been dumped over the entire situation. He crossed his arms over his chest as if hugging himself and tensed up with grief.

       "You promised," he said, in this small sad voice.

       "Justin, NO! I didn't mean it like that! I was...I was out of my mind! Forgive me! You don't understand! I -"

       "Your promise is not yet even a few hours old and you have broken it already!" Justin said, "Let me up!"

       "No! Justin, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it in a derogatory way! I swear! Let me explain!"

       "No. Let me up."

       "No! I can't lose you! Let me explain and if you don't like what you hear you can walk out of my life forever!"

       "Deal. Very well, I'm curious."

       "First off, I'd never call you anything I'd mean as derisive or derogatory. Two...yes, in a way it does have to do with your hair but mostly because...well, it's your smile. Your smile and your hair they remind me...Your smile is so bright it's like the sun that reflects off the snow and shines into your eyes. It's blinding. It's snowshine!"

       A tremulous smile. "Really?"

       "Really!" Please don't leave!"

       A wider smile. "No one's ever called me snow in a compliment before." He smiled wider.

       Brian smiled. He smiled and didn't even realize it. "There it is. The smile so bright, it shines brighter than the sun. He pulled Justin upward until they were chest to chest, face to face. He kissed him deeply, peppered his face with kisses, his neck. He hugged him closer and fitted his face against Justin's shoulder, cheek to cheek.

       "Don't be angry. Please. Don't be angry. Don't leave." Suddenly his shoulders were shaking. "Justin..." he gasped out hoarsely, "I love you. I love you..."

       "I thought you didn't know what love was. I thought all you knew was fucking."

       "You just taught me. I knew when I was waiting and you didn't call. I love you. Please, if you don't like it, I won't call you that ever again. Just don't leave me. I didn't realize it but I was waiting. Not just tonight. For a long time now I was waiting. Now I know. I was waiting for you."

       Justin smiled sensually, and lay back down and pulled Brian down with him. "You know that's -"

       "Ridiculously romantic, yes I know."

       "Well yes...but very, very sweet as well. All right. You can call me that. Only you." They pressed together and devoured each other in a kiss to seal the deal.

BJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJ

 

Next morning...

 

       Brian awoke slowly, in stages. He stretched. He felt heavy and sated and rested, more rested than he had in years. He looked over at the other side of the bed. And smiled. Now that that genie was out of the bottle, he was beginning to enjoy it more and more.

       From the other side of the bed, there was nothing but a shaggy white mop top sticking out from the top of the bedclothes. Justin was completely covered up with his head on a fluffy pillow and was facing away from Brian.

       Brian moved over and spooned Justin, wrapping his arm around his smaller frame. His morning wood poked Justin in the butt.

       Justin's eyes of blue popped open. "Oh my! What's this!?"

       "Let's just call it a wake up call. Good morning, sexy."

       Justin turned around. "And an enticing way to wake up it is. Good morning handsome hunk." He squeezed Brian's length between powerful thighs and began to pump. Brian groaned in pleasure. "Didn't you get enough last night?"

       "I'll never get enough of you. Never." Brian kissed Justin deeply and then slowly worked his way down, over his nipples, past his belly button until he reached Justin's length, which was thick and hard from his own morning fullness. He took the cock into his mouth, deep throating it. Now it was Justin's turn to groan. Brian was a magician when it came to sucking. He bucked and kicked and grabbed the sheets. He found Brian's nips, which only spurred Brian on to greater efforts.

       Last night, they had gone at it veraciously. They had sucked and fucked, rimmed and rammed. They used Justin`s gloves and handcuffs. Finally, after the third round of Brian`s dick up his hot cop ass, Justin had pleaded exhaustion. Brian had taken Justin into his arms and they fell asleep, wrapped up in each other, one entity.

       "OOOHHHHHH!!!!" Justin came in rush and Brian sucked down every drop. He smiled and licked his lips and kissed Justin hungrily, letting him taste himself upon his tongue.

       "Well, I must say, this is a fantastic way to start the day!" Justin said, stretching languidly.

       "Haven't you had a morning wake up call before?" asked Brian in surprise.

       "Oh, yes, of course. Just....just not for a very long time," answered Justin, "So, what's on your agenda for today?"

       "Taking the day off and having my way with you all day," leered Brian.

       "Mmmmmmm, as much as I'd like that, I'm afraid I can't. I have to go to work and get my promotion. I'll be Detective Taylor. Although, I wish I could stay. I hate the press and the hot lights."

       "Don't go then. Stay with me."

       "I can't. I said I hate them. But I'll put up with them for the promotion. Not to mention the sourpuss look on Stockwell's face when he gives it to me." Justin laughed.

       "So that's it. You're going to love me and leave me?" Brian said in mock hurt as Justin got up for a shower.

       "Love you? Yes. Leave you? Never. On my word. Never."

       He had no idea how soon his promise would be broken.

       Brian watched him walk into the bathroom waited till he heard the water turn on and then padded after him on silent feet. He was still so hard that boy scouts could have camped under there.

       And when he opened the sliding door and stepped into the glass, steamy, wet cubicle and put his arms around the smaller yet muscular man, Justin purred in satisfaction and smiled in joy. He pressed back against Brian and gloried in Brian's hard length against his back.

       "What are you doing here?" he asked. (As if he didn't know!)

       "Water conservation," replied Brian drily, despite the warm rain cascading down both their backs, mixing with the soap, making them both deliciously slippery. "Besides....would thou leave me so unsatisfied?"

       Justin's eyes lit up and he spoke the next line: "Pray, what satisfaction can you have this morning?"

       "Why a kiss, and the exchange of your love's faithful vow for mine," answered Brian.

       Justin turned in his arms, soaping them both up as he did so. He smiled a snowshine smile and wrapped a hand around the back of Brian's neck. He bent him down and kissed him hungrily.  "Truly, I thought I did. And yet...maybe I didn't. I wish it were so, so I could have a do over."

       "Would you withdraw it? For what purpose, my love."

       "But to be honest and give it to you all over again. My bounty is as boundless as the sea; my love as deep; the more I give to thee, the more I have, for both are infinite!"

       And Brian smiled and his heart swelled with joy and utter love so he could hardly contain it. He smashed their soapy lips together in a killer kiss.

       "And now, there is one more matter of satisfaction you can give me. However...since you do need to get going, I'll be brief!"

       As he spoke, Brian plucked a condom from the stash he kept in the shower and ripped it open. Quickly he rolled it on. He whipped Justin around and next moment Justin found his hands and cheek pressed up against the glass. Brian's strong arm was around his waist, stabilizing him. And then there was lube and water and soap and Brian was entering him slowly and then pressing further in and then further, and then right to the hilt. Slowly Brian rocked back and forth, hitting Justin's prostate every time. The sensations were incredible and Justin could feel he would climax very soon.

       "Oh, God! Oh, Brian! Oh happy dagger! Let this be thy sheath! Let this be thy sheath...until I die!"

BJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

       As they were dressing, Justin grew pensive.

       "Brian? Are you sure this is what you want? I mean, I'm not sure what's going on here. We only met yesterday. We've had one date and a roll in the hay. What's happening? This is all happening so fast!"

       Brian came up to him and hugged him fiercely. "I don't understand either, Snowshine. But that's the way it happens sometimes." He nuzzled his hair. "Mmmmm, my wonderful, hot cop! Sometimes, there's just this...this instant connection."

       "That's the second or third time you've called me that. Why do you keep calling me hot cop?"

       "I dunno. I heard it somewhere. OH! I know! It was in Stockwell's office. He has this site he goes onto...Hot Cops. Lists the 20 or so hottest cops in the city. He's number one (of course). You were number 18. Guess it stuck in my head."

       "What!!? That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard! Who would take any kind of stock into that anyway!?"

       "Your boss, that's who! You should have seen him frothing at the mouth over it!"

       "Well, it's dumb." Justin's face fell. "Oh. Is that why you wanted to go out with me? Because I was on this list? Because I'm a "hot cop"?"

       "What!? No! Justin, remember, YOU asked ME out! And I wanted to know what was bothering you. However, being on the hot cop list definitely, how should I say this...adds to your sexy factor!" Brian nibbled on his neck.

       Justin pulled away. "Humph!! Well I don't care!" He stalked over and started to finish up dressing. "Oh drat! I almost forgot! I carpool with my partner! I need to phone him."

       "Over there," Brian gestured and then absently went to check out Hot Cops.

       "All right, Snowshine! You're number 10!" he exclaimed.

       "I don't care!"

       Brian refreshed the page. "Holy shit Snowshine! You're number 7!"
       "I'm on the phone!" Justin yelled, dialling.

       Brian refreshed the page. Oh, Snowshine! Oh this is great! You're number 5!"

       "It's ringing! I don't care! I - wait! Did you say number 5!?" He hung up abruptly and came over.

       "That's strange! Why is it going up so fast?"

       "Hey this is the Net! I guess your collar last night really made waves." He clicked onto the site's comments pages and typed Justin Taylor into the search bar. About 5 comments popped up.

       "Well that's weird. I thought there'd be more traffic."

       Justin sighed. "Try typing in Snow White." He said resignedly.

       Brian obeyed and bingo! The screen was flooded. "Holy shit! Page 1 of...15! With 25 comments per page! No wonder it's going up! No wonder...oh Justin! I'm sorry hon."

       Justin sighed again. "It's all right. I'm used to it."

       Brian hugged him tightly "You shouldn't have to get used to it. I'm really sorry."

       "It's OK. I found you again. That's all that matters."

       "You bet you did and I'm here to st - wait, did you say again?"

       "Yes. You remember last night I told you that I saw you once before? Well, the night I was kicked out, I came down to Liberty Avenue on my way to the shelter. I wanted to cruise but my clothes were all wrong. I stopped under a streetlight..." Justin told him the rest of the story.

       "Oh my Gooooood...." Brian said slowly, "I remember that night! Oh my God, I was so tweaked! I'd had so much E that night I could barely..."

       Justin stood there, his feet planted apart, hands on his hips. He was wearing his gloves and hat by this time. "Yeeessss???" he asked sternly, "You could barely what, Mr. Kinney!?"

       "Oh! I...uhhh...could hardly believe somebody had slipped me a placebo! It turned out I was sober the entire night! I just thought I was tweaked!"

       Justin raised one white eyebrow is such a way that it made Brian want to kiss him witless. With his partial uniform on, gloves, hat, jeans and no shirt, he looked incurably sexy. "Ohhh really??"

       "Well, anyway, I remember that night. I even remember that little twink!"

       Justin's shoulders slumped and he turned away. "I don't want to hear about it."

       Brian stepped after him and turned him around. He took him in his arms and kissed the unhappiness away from Justin's pert lips. "No, Justin! You don't understand! Oh, I wish you had stayed and saw what happened after that!"

BJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJ

Seven and a half years earlier...

 

       "Aren't you a cheeky twink?' said Brian but it wasn't a question.

       "In more ways than one," said the twink, pressing his crotch into Brian's. "Care to find out?"

       Brian sniffed the twink in, inhaling a scent that was sweet but overpoweringly...artificial. He was wearing gel, cologne, aftershave, and a few other products that Brian couldn't identify. And...it was a total turn off. Brian felt like he was sucking in a new car smell.

       "You know....I don't think so," said Brian.

       The twink was still aching to be kissed by this paragon. At last, Brian's answer penetrated his drugged up mind. "Huh?" he managed.

       "I said no. It ain't happening. WE aren't happening! You stink. You're so young you should be in diapers. And I have a jeep full of friends I have to ferry home. So get on back to Boytoy where you belong." He turned away.

       The twink was outraged. "Oh yeah! Well, fuck you then! Fuck you! You're too old anyway! Go on back to you're old friends and ship ‘em on back to the nursing home! You ain't that hot!"

       Brian turned back and quirked an eyebrow. "Yes I am," he said simply. Then he walked away, leaving the twink alone under the streetlight, shaking with rage.

BJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJ

       By the time Brian was finished his story, they were both collapsed on Brian's Italian leather couch, holding each other as they shrieked with laughter, helpless in their hilarity.

       "O - M - G!! You seriously did not tell him he stank!" Justin gasped out finally.

       "I sure did. It was the truth! Besides...I couldn't see it then...but now I realize...it was all wrong. We didn't fit. And even though I fucked around a lot...I still made sure it was on my terms. And now with your side of the story, I see now...He pushed you. He pushed you out of the way. That night under the streetlight..."

       "It should have been you," they finished together. They kissed a soft, sweet kiss.

       The phone rang.

       Brian picked it up. "Hello?"

       "Uh, yes, hello. I received a call from this number and then it hung up. This is an official police number I should warn you that it's a serious offence to..."

       "OH! Are you Justin Taylor's partner?"

       "Uhhh, yes! Yes I am! Who's this?"'

       "Nobody important!" Brian tossed the phone to Justin. "It's for you, babe!"

       Justin caught it deftly. "Hello?...Yes, that was me calling a few minutes ago...Sorry, I got distracted. I was calling to let you know I'm not at home this morning...Never mind, that's why!" Justin giggled. "Look, pick me up at this address instead OK? OK!" Justin gave the address that Brian dictated to him. "OK...see you then." He hung up.

       "He'll be here in 10 minutes," he told Brian. "I guess I better finish dressing."

       "I guess," Brian said.

       The mood turned somber as Justin got ready to go. Brian continued to strut around in the nude from the waist up in order to tempt Justin to stay.

       And Justin was tempted. They spent the last five minutes, kissing and cuddling and stroking...chests (Justin used his gloves, driving Brian half-mad) until Justin knew that if he didn't get going, he never would.

       "All right, Kinney! I gotta go! I'll call you around noon when all the ruckus has died down. Give me a bit of leeway and look...if anything should happen, if we get separated, just keep your bracelet handy and keep checking it." Justin lovingly affixed it to Brian's wrist. "I'll contact you as soon as I can."

       "If anything should happen...I shall never take it off," Brian said.

       "Are you going to be all right? You saw from yesterday how rough it can be when things are uncertain. This is my job. This is my life. And it's only been our first day."

       "No. I'm not going to be all right. I'm going to worry about you every second of every minute of every hour of every day that you're in the field until you come back to me." Brian got up and framed his face and forced Justin to look deep into his coffee brown eyes. "But I'd rather worry about you and have you....then not have you at all."

       They kissed each other goodbye with an intense passion they both felt but still yet did not understand. But they knew it had bonded them together, wherever they were in the world, forever.

       After Justin had left, Brian returned to the computer and refreshed Hot Cops. Justin was at #3.  He refreshed it a few more times. #2.

       "Come on, Snowshine!" Brian whispered. "Come on! You can do it!"

       Brian got dressed, gulped down a coffee and a bagel, all the while refreshing the page regularly. About five minutes later...Bingo! Justin was Number 1! He had pushed Stockwell down to #2. His picture had been enlarged and a short bio and the details of last night's bust were written next to it. Brian looked at it proudly before shutting the laptop closed and putting it to sleep to get ready to go to work, AKA damage control at Stockwell's campaign headquarters. He had a wide smile that he couldn't wipe off his face.

       "My Snowshine! My Snowshine...the hottest cop in all the land! Well, the Pitts anyway. Stockwell's just gonna love that!" And he laughed rich and deep and delightedly.

BJBBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJ

       Across town, in his office, Stockwell sat as still as a statue. He was immobilized with rage. His face was purple. His eyes bulged out of their sockets. A vein throbbed in his temple. His hands were balled into fists. He made gurgling sounds in his throat.

       He couldn't believe it. His favourite website had betrayed him. He was not the hottest cop! Thanks to the latest drug ring bust last night, that stupid queer Taylor had pushed his way up.

       "That...ASSHOLE!" Words finally were forced out of his throat past the bile. "That fucking faggot! That slimy, cheating, stupid, SNOW WHITE! He'll pay for this! Oh yes, he'll pay! He thinks he's coming for a promotion! HA! He'll find out it takes more than one little victory to stay on top. He'll find it takes HARD WORK! A real man's work and not this pansy ass effort!"

       Besides there was always Plan B, already in the works. When that was deployed, Stupid Snow White would be destroyed, his career obliterated. And he would once more be on top. He'd be the Top Cop in all the land once more.

       Stockwell`s face stretched into a wide smile that he never showed outside his office. He knew it made him look completely insane.

       This, of course, was because he was completely insane.

BJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJ

       Meanwhile, outside Brian`s building, Justin waited for his partner to come along to pick him up. It was very cold. He stamped his feet and blew on his hands while he waited but his toes quickly went numb.
       However, it wasn`t long before a black and white pulled up alongside the curb. The driver unlocked the door. Justin yanked it open.

       "C'mon, hurry! It's freezing! You'll let all the heat out!"

       Justin hopped in and slammed the door. "Don't have to tell me twice! Thanks a lot for coming to pick me up out this way. I know it was out of  your way.

"No problem Justin," said Ethan Gold.

 

TBC

Chapter End Notes:

A/N: I hope you are enjoying the story. The Snow White storyline picks up in the next chapter as do the entrance of the 7 "dwarves." I contemporised and took some artistic licence with the R+J. I'm hoping the Bard won't mind as well as you all. After all, that dagger will never rust!