[Reviews - 36] half-starPrinter ePub eBook
Summary:

Another QAF Faerie Tale! Following the plot of Snow White with a cop/political theme. Based around the Stockwell storline arc. Much more lighthearted than my last one. 

 


Rated: M
Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, James Stockwell, Justin Taylor, Other Cast Regulars
Tags: Out of Character
Genres: Alternate Universe, Fairy Tale, Humor, Romance
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 22 Completed: Yes
Word count: 99003 Read: 41231
ePub Downloads: 14 Published: May 25, 2016 Updated: May 25, 2016
Story Notes:

Well, I'm back! Now that that nasty attempt at Sleeping Beauty is over and done with (YAY!) I proudly present something I really wanted to do, my stab at Snow White. It has a cop theme but since I'm a terrible detective and know less about the cop system, the story will somehow touch on other things. Will be much more light hearted and humorous. I also wanted to insert cold and winter references more for the people who are living with the terrible heat wave plaguing the East Coast/middle of North America but it just wouldn't happen. Think cold thoughts as you read this people. It is to these wonderful people and fellow writers that this story is dedicated.

Again, thanks and credit go to Liberty Sun for the wonderful, amazing banner!

PLEASE REVIEW!

1. Chapter 1 by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 3] half-star (3357 words)

Disclaimer: I do not own Queer as Folk or it's characters. They belong to Cowlip and whatnot and so forth. This is fanfic, just for fun and will not generate any money whatsoever.

 

2. Chapter 2 by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 2] half-star (7033 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 2] half-star (4897 words)

4. Chapter 4 by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 2] half-star (3174 words)

A/N: OK, this turned out to be a shorter chapter than others, at least I thought so but the final word count was over 3,000 words so maybe not. And before I knew it I was halfway through the next one so I kept going. So here for your pleasure are two chapters. PLEASE REVIEW! Also, apologies to those who thought my last chapter was not smutty enough but I did rate this as T/ PG 13 so I thought I’d better reserve myself to soft porn/smut and leave the hard core porn to the experts on here. Still no dwarves but I promise they will make their appearance in Chapter 5, I m working on it now. Patience is a virtue here, folks, and will be rewarded.

5. Chapter 5 by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 1] half-star (4176 words)

6. Chapter 6 by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 2] half-star (6436 words)

A/N: HELP!!! My muse was kidnapped by the Goodfellas!! Well, anyways that’s the only reason I can think of that explains what follows. These things happen. As Brian grows and matures he continues to go OOC. Other characters also OOC. PLEASE REVIEW and tell me how I’m doing! Thanx.


Warning: Some stronger language in this chapter that could push it up to a M/PG 18 rating but if you’re familiar with the show, it’s nothing you haven’t heard before.


For reasons that will become clear to her, this chapter is dedicated to Predec2. I’ll leave it up to her to explain.

7. Chapter 7 by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 2] half-star (2136 words)

A/N: OK a short chapter this time...Sorry folks, turned into a bit of a gap filler and I just wanted to leave you guys with something after a bit of a break. Also I was going to start it off with a bit of a ...the morning after kind of thing but decided that would be too big of a gyp for you guys and gals who have been reading through a few sex-less faerie tales now. Therefore I believe the following should push it officially up to a M/PG 18 rating but again... For those of you <18, if you're familiar with the show, it's nothing you haven't seen already. Enjoy! PLEASE REVIEW!!!

8. Chapter 8 by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 1] half-star (5035 words)

A/N: This story continues to be an incredible adventure. I have no idea where I'm going with this.

9. Chapter 9 by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 1] half-star (3266 words)

10. Chapter 10 by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 2] half-star (4292 words)

11. Chapter 11 by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 2] half-star (2831 words)

12. Chapter 12 by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 1] half-star (5347 words)

A/N: OK It's been 15 days between posting but I'm back. The tempo in this story is just crawling along and I have no idea how long it's going to be. This chapter was very emotional and hard to write. Writer's block abounded. I hope I did an OK job, I'm still not sure why but this is what happened.


Warning: Brief Brian/Michael pairing. You'll see. Don't freak, everything will be all right. Please read and REVIEW! Was it good? Horrible? Devastating? Not? Let me know. At 7 reviews, I'm not sure....what this story is. Let me know. Anyway, on with the show, this is it!

13. Chapter 13 by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 2] half-star (5736 words)

14. Chapter 14 by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 1] half-star (4859 words)

15. Chapter 15 by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 1] half-star (3900 words)

Warning: The Goodfellas strike again! Some violent and potentially distubing images ahead in this chapter.

16. Chapter 16 by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 1] half-star (3448 words)

A/N: The ending of this chapter is dedicated to all those readers out there...I SEE you....who have NOT./do not leave a review. (Wink)


17. Chapter 17 by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 1] half-star (5234 words)

18. Chapter 18 by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 1] half-star (4675 words)

A/N: Well it was a wacky chapter! The story desperately tried to wrap itself up and I in turn desperately tried fight against it as a crucial part of the Snow White story involving apples (maybe) hasn’t happened yet. I think it should wrap up in the next chapter or so.


       Also I’d like to take this opportunity to apologise for a Major snafu. I had Brian send Stockwell to Babylon which was closed down but earlier, during the Snowshine snowflake flyer campaign, there was a “snowstorm” within Babylon! OOOPS!!! I couldn’t think of any way to undo the damage so I went back and changed the event to happen in Meathook. So the paper snowstorm now happened in Meathook. Sorry about that folks. And now…on with the show….

19. Chapter 19 by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 1] half-star (5461 words)

A/N:  Surprise! I'm back! Sorry about the lengthy delay but I've been sick and recovering and tired a lot which slowed me down a lot. In addition, I thought this was going to be the last chapter but it kept being too much fun, so it kept going. So I have broken it up into several more chapters and thought I'd post this nugget while I finish up the rest.


Warning:  A bit more fan than fic in this chapter. Evil cliffhanger ahead. However with the amount of reviews I'm getting, I doubt anyone will mind. Yeah....so...hintety hint hint!!!

20. Chapter 20 by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 1] half-star (3087 words)

Last time on Snowshine:


       He began to choke. Stockwell released him. Brian finally broke through the circle. But it was too late. Justin was spasming. Foam dribbled out of his mouth. Brian knelt beside him and grabbed him. Justin spasmed once...twice, three times...and was still. He was dead.


 


And now:

21. Chapter 21 by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 1] half-star (3780 words)

A/N: OK! This thing is Done...like...Dinner! I know! I know! I can hear the collective sigh of relief. At last! You shout! Wouldn’t that dingbulb EVER shut up! You cry! Well, don’t worry I have at Long last! However, at the last count it took 10,039 words to do so. So I’ve split this chapter up into 2 parts for you.


22. Chapter 22 by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 5] half-star (6843 words)

REVIEWS! REVIEWS! REVIEWS! All are welcome! All Are welcome! Cheers AND Jeers encouraged! Anything! Let me know what you are thinking, esp the reader in Isreal! And Romania! And Libya!  Yes, that’s right, I see you too!


And now: