- Text Size +

 

 

He regretted letting Daphne and Brad go back to the hotel. He had told them that he would get a cab. What he didn't plan on was getting his money stolen. It was a good thing he only brought his fake I.D. and forty dollars. Should have known the guy was too hot to really want him. He just wanted to pick his pockets, and like a dummy he fell for it. His dad would be so disappointed.

 

Not bringing his phone was also a stupid mistake. He didn't want to have the unsightly bulge in his pants, at least not on his hip that is.

 

Once he was outside of the club he felt like he could breathe again. Inside was full of noise, heat and just too many people. Daphne left when the thief turned his charm on him. He really didn't want to call a cab and have Daphne know what happened; it was too embarrassing. First he would have to ask someone to use their phone. Then he would have to probably interrupt Daphne and Brad having sex, hopefully not on his bed.

 

The air was warm, the wind was blowing scents from the Chinese restaurant across the way. It was making him wish he still had some money. He hadn't even eaten before going to the club, he was too nervous.

 

He could hear his father's words in his ears. "Don't stay in dark areas, stay in well-lit places." He decided to listen to his dad while he thought of his next move. He found a street light and leaned against it.

 


Brian didn't even know why he had bothered with going out. He could have gotten better head from Melanie. This whole thing had been a monumental waste of time.

 

He exited the overrated club heading for his rental car. Just as he rounded the corner he saw something that stopped him in his tracks. Or should he say someone.

 

The street light seemed like it was shining down just for the blonde twink. The twink had his eyes closed, head tilted back on the pole. The night seemed to be turning around for him already.

 

Crossing the over the front parking lot he closed in on the trick. The boy seemed to be too wrapped up in his own thoughts, because he appeared not the hear Brian coming.

 

"Hey," he said seductively.

 

The twink's eyes shot open and his body tensed. That wasn't the reaction he was going for. Instead of letting it bother him, he looked the twink over. Eyes not missing a part of the blonde treat.

 

"Hi," the boy said in a tentative voice.

 

The kid was cute, he could be hot if he didn't look like a schoolboy. The kid was not his usual trick. He liked them bigger, older and more experienced. This kid looked like it was the first time he had been up close with someone wanting to fuck him.

 

"How old are you?" He needed verification first.

 

"Twenty-one," the blonde answered but wouldn't make eye contact.

 

"Not how old your fake I.D. says, how old the real one says." He wasn't up for playing games.

 

"Eighteen," the kid said, lowing his head.

 

"Where are you headed tonight?" he questioned.

 

"Nowhere special."

 

"I can change that."

 


Justin couldn't believe how his night had changed. He went from getting his money stolen to being picked up by the most gorgeous man he had even seen. Brian. That's what the man said his name was. When they gotten to the man's hotel he was greeted as Mr. Kinney. The hotel was old but well maintained with new fixtures. It had a classical feel to it. Like it was from an old movie.

 

His face blushed as Brian groped him in the elevator, mostly because they were not alone. But he didn't try and stop the man. He was afraid he would do the wrong thing and the man would kick him to the curb. No one wanted someone so inexperienced.

 

Brian quickly pulled him into the luxury hotel room. Looking around he knew the man had money, and liked the best. Feeling a little out of his depth, he squirmed around. His need was quickly overtaking his nervousness.

 

As soon as the door was closed Brian started to undress. It was apparent the man had no issues with body image. Not that he had any reason to, the man was mouthwatering. The whole package, and he just now saw the package.

 

"Are you going to stay there all night?" Brian asked. Justin was still standing by the door, ready to run at any moment.

 

"Um…"

 

"If you don't want this then leave. I don't beg or coddle anyone. I plan to fuck you into the mattress, then I'm going to…fuck," he yelled.

 

Justin could hear the music from Brian's phone. Brian groaned when he read the I.D., pacing he accepted the call.

 

"What?" he said gruffly.

 

Pause.

 

"That sounds like a personal problem."

 

Pause.

 

"It was your great idea to marry the frog. Why the fuck should I care what happens now."

 

Pause.

 

"No, I don't care what that asshole says, I'm not giving up my rights to Gus. I wouldn't when Mel asked and I'm not with the Frog. I told you from the very beginning this marriage was a mistake. Everyone did."

 

Pause.

 

"I promised to take care of Gus. I have done that, I didn't agree for your French Fuck to leech off of me. And before you start whining about Mel, you ended it. She moved on, and that was after begging you to take her back. Instead you get married, to a man."

 

Pause.

 

"Whatever. I'll take care of it when I get home, okay. Bye."

 

Justin watched as the man threw the phone on the sofa. Not knowing what to say or do he just blurted out the first thing to come to mind.

 

"Who's Gus?"

 

"None of your fucking business," Brian snarled.

 

"Sorry," Justin mumbled. When he had heard the name Gus it made him remember his old bear. Craig had thrown him away, just to make Justin cry. It was right before he dropped them off at the park.

 

Brian poured himself a drink, he drank it down quickly.

 

"What's your name again?" Brian questioned.

 

"Justin. Justin Taylor." He wasn't about to give a stranger his full name. His dad would kill him for being so stupid. Of course he would kill him if he knew he went to some stranger's hotel room.

 

"That's right Justin. Well, Justin this party has a dress code, and you're overdressed," Brian purred.

 

Justin felt his jeans get a little tighter. There wasn't any way to misread the signals Brian was giving him. Now all he had to do was decide if he wanted this. In short, hell yeah.

 

Brian stalked towards the boy, he was waiting for the boy to bolt. The kid couldn't look more innocent if he had a halo. He was so not his type, but there was something about him that made Brian want him.

 

Talking to Lindsey almost ruined his night. He had told her when she come up with the idea to marry the frog that it was a terrible idea. Now she was stuck in a marriage that she didn't want. The fuck was now trying to convince Lindsey to get Brian to give up his rights to Gus. That was never going to happen.

 

The kid surprised him, instead of running away, he started to undress. Brian watched lustily as more skin appeared. The twink had a nice body… for a twink. There was no hint of a six pack, just a flat, smooth stomach. His body was still pale, it didn't look like he had been on the beach at all.

 

Putting his hand on the back of the kid's neck he pulled him into a kiss. The blonde returned the kiss with vigor. Letting go when breathing seemed important, he walked over to the bed.

 

He watched the blonde hesitate then climb onto the bed. Brian pulled his supplies out of his bag. He then placed the bag on the floor by the bed. Then he climbed on the bed with the twink.

 

"Have you done this before?" He didn't even know why he was asking; he never had before.

 

"Sure, lots of times." Brian tried very hard not to laugh, but it was hard. The boy was obviously lying, not even attempting to make eye contact with him.

 

Brian decided he wouldn't call him out on it. He would just make sure it would be a night the twink would remember for the rest of his life.

 


When Justin woke up the next morning, the memories of the night before came rushing back. He could hear the shower running. The spot Brian had been in empty. A little smile appeared on his face.

 

Pushing the cover off of him, he stood and walked to the bathroom. The door was cracked open, he pushed it open. The bathroom looked like it belonged in a magazine. There was a huge walk in shower with black and silver tiles. The rest of it was white walls with black tiles. The shower door was clear glass, he could see every inch of Brian's gorgeous ass. He was washing his hair, not hearing Justin open the door. Justin slipped in behind Brian and ran his hands up the man's back. Either Brian was used to being touched in the shower or he had heard him.

 

"What are you still doing here?" Brian asked as he caught Justin's hand.

 

"I thought-

 

"Well you thought wrong. Tricks don't stay over even if it's a hotel room. It was just a fuck, kid. Better to learn now, guys only want to fuck and suck. We're not fucking breeders. Get used to it, guys will say anything to fuck a hot twink like you. At least I didn't feed you a bunch of bullshit lies."

 

Justin took a step back at the harshness of Brian's voice and words. He had thought they had something special, the way Brian had touched him. The tender way he made love to him, even holding him afterwards. It all felt so right, like it was the only place he meant to be. He thought Brian had felt the same way he had. Brian hadn't told him where he lived yet but they could have a long-distance relationship. Maybe he was as naïve and childish as his sister Vicky said he was.

 

Refusing to let the man see how his words hurt, Justin retreated out of the shower and bathroom. He refused to let Brian see his tears.

 


Brian watched the kid run out of the bathroom. He told himself it was for the best. Better now the kid learns how the world works than later. But still there was a part deep down that felt bad for what he had done. The kid was sweet and innocent still, even after last night. But he would be eaten alive in a club, if Brian didn't tell him what the score was. No this was better, no regrets.

 

Once he had dried himself off and walked back into the room the kid was gone. He most likely was running home to mommy to kiss his booboo and make him hot chocolate. Picking his watch up off the bedside table he started to get ready to leave. His plane home was a couple hours away, he would have to leave now to get through security.

 


Justin waited for Daphne on the corner. He had used a barista's cell phone to call her. When she answered he could tell she had been crying. He was sure she could hear it in his voice too. She promised to be right over to get him.

 

When she pulled up, he threw himself into the passenger side.

 

"What happened?" she asked sadly.

 

"You know the old story. Boy meets boy. Boy has sex with boy. Boy has his heart ripped in to shreds and has them stomped on. You?" Brian was no boy but he didn't want to tell her how stupid he was. If it was another dumb college kid it was different. His voice was still rough from crying. He didn't even want to know how blotchy and red his face was.

 

"Girl meets boy. Boy woos girl. Girl sleeps with boy. Boy says he loves girl. Girl starts talking about visiting boy over summer. Boy says it's been swell and takes the fuck off." Tears start streaming down her face.

 

"I'm sorry, Daph." It was only Tuesday and their week was fucked. He didn't even want to be in the place anymore. The whole thing was fucked.

 

"I'm sorry too, Jus. I fucking hate it here. But we can't go back home. We paid until Saturday. If we go home we'll be out the money. And I just know our parents would find out." She huffed out a breath.

 

They pulled up to the hotel but stayed in the car. He was thinking it over. They could get some money back by giving the room to someone else. They wouldn't see the staff until Saturday anyway.

 

"Daph, remember that girl that wanted to share the room? She and her roommate were in a suite with like twelve other people. She said that they would even give us money."

 

"Yeah. Sandy. I have her number, she wanted me to have it in case we changed our minds. Why?" Her face was scrunched, like always when she didn't understand where he was going with something.

 

"Why don't we rent the room to them? We can't get a refund but we can get money from them," he said, his spirits lifting up. He didn't know when Brian was leaving, but he didn't want to be in the same state as the man.

 

"I don't want to go home yet," she cried.

 

"We won't," he told her.

 

"Where will we go?" She looked suspicious but a little hopeful.

 

"Anywhere but here. We both have our emergency money our parents gave us."

 

"But that's for emergencies," she said voice rising.

 

"What's a bigger one that two broken hearts. We'll pay back what we spend. I promise, I get a second job. I just can't be here anymore."

 

"I agree. But how will we pick where to go?"

 

Justin looked around the parking lot. He saw a license plate on a VW bug. He pointed at the bug and said, "There."

 

"Huh?"

 

"Look at the license plate." She leaned over him to get a better view.

 

"Perfect. I'll call Sandy, hopefully she will give us enough for cheap motels on the way." She pulled out her phone and made the call. His dad had given him a thousand dollars that he put in his bank. It was only for emergencies, but he would pay the money back.

 

His eyes went back to the license plate. It was a license plate for Louisiana, there were also stickers for New Orleans all over the back. It felt a little wild just thinking about going. No one would know where they were, it would be something out of character for them both. It was exactly what they needed, but this time there would be a no guys rule. And they would stick to it.