- Text Size +

 

 

Brian moved his hand down the tricks toned abs. The music from dance floor muffled by groans and moaning around him. The backroom was packed with the regular Sunday crowd.

The trick lowered himself to his knees and undid Brian's jeans. Brian let his head fall back hitting the wall while the man's mouth closed around him.

"Watch the teeth," he growled when the tricks teeth grazed his cock.

"Stop bitching, Princess," a gym junkie snapped at him from wall in front of him, as his own trick went down on him.

Brian ignored the asshole and leaned back again. His trick gave a mediocre blowjob and was on his way. Brian glared at the asshole one more time before he headed back to the bar where Mikey, Emmett and Ted were waiting for him.

"That was quick?" Emmett said, taking a sip of his pink colored drink.

"Is that a dig, Honeycutt?" he asked, smirking. It was his third time back there, he had nothing to prove.

Emmett glared at him before turning his attention back to the dance floor.

"Justin, get your ass over here. Now!" a bear yelled into his phone. The name had Brian looking over at the guy. Of course he wasn't talking about his Justin but it made him think of the twink.

He had given up on asking Justin if he wanted to go out with him. Briana was six months old and Justin had yet to go out and interact with adults. Brian would watch her for him while he went shopping or when Justin needed sleep after a bad couple days.

There was also times when he had Gus over. Gus loved her and called her his baby. Everyone thought it was adorable except Lindsay and Mel who were talking about having another baby. When they asked him to donate again he told them he would for Lindsay but not Mel. He wanted to like his kid, he didn't think it was possible with Mel's genes.

Brian didn't like to admit it but he liked when Justin and Briana stayed the night in his loft. He liked it more when he had Gus for the weekend too. Gus would trail behind anyone holding Briana commenting about what she liked or didn't like. 'My baba don't ik nanas.' That was after the first time they tried baby food with her, two weeks ago. "My baba ik huggies." Justin thought it was adorable, Brian wouldn't admit it out loud but he did too.

"I'm gonna head out," he said to no one in particular.

"Brian, you've barely been out with us in forever. Can't you just stay for a little longer," Michael whined.

"Go home to the professor, Mikey. Go back to your little domesticated house and dream of knocking up Mel." He still couldn't believe Michael agreed to be the donor for Mel. The last time he saw Ben, the man had seemed a little tense. All was not well at home for Mikey and the Professor.




His loft was empty when he slid open the door. That wasn't a surprise since he had told Justin he wasn't coming back until he was good and ready. Tears had filled Justin's eyes and Brian tried to tell himself he didn't care. It was a lie though, he did care.

Toeing off his shoes he then walked across the floor to the bathroom. He usually showered in the mornings but for some strange reason he felt dirtier than usual. It was funny because at night he liked feeling dirty, the sweat, grim and other fluids just made him feel more alive. When he started his life of debauchery, it was like a silent fuck you to his old man and shrew of a mother. But now it was just his life, and sometimes it was exhausting still being Brian fucking Kinney.

As he washed the night off of him he let his mind wonder to what Justin was doing downstairs. He regretted being a jerk to him before he left, but he was worried Justin was starting to dream of wedding bells. He had needed to stop that dream quick.

Grabbing the towel from the hook he started to dry himself off. He opened the bathroom door and threw the towel into the hamper.

"There is a child in the room."

Brian's eyes shot up to see Justin swaying holding Briana against his shoulder. The twink had a smirk on his face.

"Maybe you shouldn't be wandering around without an invitation," he grumbled, secretly happy Justin was here.

"Daddy shouldn't be so mean to us should he?" Justin cooed at the baby.

"Gus isn't here, so cut that shit out."

That was another thing Mel and Linz were upset about. When Gus started visiting him with Justin and Briana over he got confused. Because every time Justin talked to Briana he referred to himself as daddy. That turned into Gus calling both of them daddy just like he called Linz and Mel mama. Lindsay made a big stink over the whole thing. So Brian being who he was switched things up a little. Since Briana was so much smaller than Gus they changed what Justin called himself for her. So now Justin was papa and Brian was daddy. But when Gus wasn't around he was still supposed Brian.

"Daddy's a big old grouch," Justin sing-songed.

"I'll show you old," Brian said as he slid on his silk pajama pants. Justin had bought them for him to wear, something about propriety, Brian stopped listening but caved because he really did like having Justin and Briana over. "So what are you and her highness doing here so late?"

"We were up watching reruns when we heard you come in." Justin's pale cheeks pinked, meaning he had been waiting for Brian to come home.

"She having a bad night?" Briana still had her breathing machine but used it rarely now. The doctor had said by a year old she should be completely better.

"Yeah."

"Give her to me." Justin handed her over. "Is Papa being a twat? Get used to it kid."

"Hey," Justin said, pouting.

Brian ignored him and started to sway. Not five minutes later her eyes started to droop.

"That's not fair," Justin said after Brian laid Briana down in her crib.

"What can I say, she doesn't like being so close to the ground."

"I'm normal height."

"You can't help it your dad is short too."

"My dad is only an inch shorter than you."

"Still shorter."

Justin huffed as he stripped down and crawled into bed. Brian slid his pants that he had just put on off and got into bed with him.

"I don't understand why I have to dress for like two seconds."

"She's getting bigger now and notices things."

"You've been like this since she was a month old. How long before you decide we can't fuck because she is sleeping in her crib."

"Why are you trying to start a fight with me?"

"I'm not, I'm tired." Brian pulled the covers over his naked body and turned over.

"Brian, please," Justin said, pleadingly. He was running his hand over Brian's back and shoulders. "I'm sorry."

"Silly twat," Brian said turning back over.

He pushed Justin onto his back and rolled over top him. Justin's eyes stared at him with so much feeling it hurt to look at him. He brushed Justin's hair back before lowering down to kiss him.

"I love you," Justin said as they broke apart.

"For Christ's sake, Sunshine."

"I'm sorry but it's true." Justin's eyes were so honest and pure.

So Brian did the only thing he could think of the stop the words between them. He covered Justin's mouth with his and kissed him hungrily. This he could do, sex was easy. It always had been, emotions were not something he wanted to mess with. Soon he had Justin writhing under him. Once again he had stopped Justin from talking more about his feelings.

Justin woke up when Briana started crying. He opened his bleary eyes and looked over to her crib. He got up and slid on his sleep pants that he was wearing last night.

"Hey, baby girl, what's the matter?" When he picked her up he immediately knew why. "Oh, diaper change." He carried her over the cabinet where Brian kept her and Gus's things. "Damn." She was out of diapers.

He looked around for Brian but it was clear he had already left. Justin shouldn't have been surprised not after last night. He had been so stupid to tell Brian how he felt. Grabbing his keys off the counter he took Briana back to his own loft.

When he got to his door he found a man banging on it.

"Can I help you?" he asked politely.

The man looked at him in his sleep pants and Briana with her polka-dot jammies.

"Are you Justin Taylor Horvath?"

"Yes," he answered, confused by the man using his full name.

"You have been served," the man said before handing Justin a large manila envelope and heading back down the stairs.

In a daze he juggled Briana, his keys and the envelope until he was able to get his door open. He threw the envelope and keys down on his kitchen table and headed to the changing table with Briana. Justin's loft was nothing like Brian's. Brian's was all expensive furniture and fixtures. The man that Justin subleased from had money but didn't put a lot of it into the loft, like Brian did. It was just a place to sleep and eat to him, not an extension of him like it was Brian.

After he changed Briana he made her a bottle. She usually didn't have baby cereal until later. After she finished her bottle he burped her and laid her down in her crib. He stared at the envelope like it was going to jump up and bite him. He thought about calling Brian but he had just gotten a new account. Everything had been going great for Brian lately. Kinnetik was thriving, he had gotten Remson Pharmaceuticals, stolen him right from Vanguard's clutching. Remson had tossed their CFO after they found out he had been embezzling. The guy and his stalker son were both gone. It turned out the guy was a bit homophobic too and didn't tell anyone why he sent Brian packing, all because he didn't want people to know his son was gay.

When Brian got Remson, his agency had its first big client. Slowly, his old clients started to come back to him. Now he had a nice office building; it used to be the old Bathes. But now it was shiny, new and way busier than Brian said he'd ever seen it. That was why he couldn't bother Brian. It was just an envelope, it was probably something to do with Craig Taylor again. The man never gave up, it would be the first time he heard anything from him in a while but not unheard of.

He sat down at his table, grabbed the envelope and opened it.

"I need those layouts for the Greenwald account," he yelled into the phone. The art department was slow as molasses today. He was on edge, Ted was running some numbers for him on one of his new accounts. It was going to be more of a donation of time and work if Ted couldn't make it more feasible. Ted had just started working for him, and would continue to just as long as he was crystal free, Brian didn't fuck around when it came to money.

His phone rang as soon as he slammed the receiver down.

"Kinney," he growled into the phone. Cynthia wouldn't let anyone important through without telling him.

"Brian," a choked sob came through the phone.

"Justin?" he asked, heart stopping. Fear that something had happened to Briana shot threw him.

"Brian…Briana…"

"What about Briana? Justin, what the fuck is going on?"

"I got papers today. Logan Jennings is suing me for a paternity test and custody."

"Who the fuck is Logan Jennings?"

"The other possible father. How did he even know she existed?"

Brian could only think of one way. Daphne. He didn't say it out loud though, Justin would get there himself soon enough.

"Did you send in the paperwork with Daphne signing away her rights?"

"Yeah, she had to go to court and tell the judge, don't you remember." Yeah he remembered, Daphne had not wanted to see the baby, it broke Justin's heart.

"I'm guessing you never got the paternity test done?" He already knew the answer because Justin would have told him.

"No, I didn't think I had to anymore." Brian could hear Briana start to cry in the background.

"I'm leaving now, just hold on till I get there."

"You're at work, I shouldn't be bothering you."

"Just pick her up and rock her, I'll be there soon."

After hanging up he told Cynthia he needed to leave for the day. He should have known something like this would happen, besides Justin's declarations of love everything had been going great. They were asking for something like this to happen, they had been too content. Fuck.