- Text Size +


BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

Chapter 8

17 days later...

Justin Remembers

PART 2: The Trip into Town

   The next day, Justin was ready at 9 am. He saw what a dominant, controlling personality Brian was and he figured this would apply to his sense of time as well. He dared not be late.

   He was right. At exactly 9 am there was a knock on his door. He went to it; dressed in black slacks, a white dress shirt and a black blazer he found hanging in the wardrobe that morning. He opened the door. He gasped. Then he shook himself. Gasping at the door was becoming a habit. But then, Brian kept showing up in something different, something impossibly erotic, something devastating every time.

   Today he was devastatingly handsome, even in his ugliness. He wore a black Armani suit with a white necktie and polished, gleaming black shoes. He was no doubt wearing his snake hat underneath a black porkpie hat. His facial hair was and trimmed nicely and his fangs had been...capped...somehow to make them look less sharp. He wore the domino mask that he had been wearing last night, the one that dipped extra far down his cheeks. However, his burn scars on one side was still partially visible and the tendon that could be seen on the other was only halfway covered.

   The two men inspected each other and found each other quite satisfactory. That is, Brian said, "Ahh, good! We match! Ready to go, my Beauty?" And Justin just nodded dumbly and sucked back the drool.

   Brian held out his hand for Justin to take it but did not move forward. He did not cross the threshold. Justin noticed this and filed it away for future reference. But he didn't say anything. He just took Brian's large hand in his small one and together they set off for the front of the house.

   As they walked through the many halls and rooms, Justin held Brian's bigger arm and leaned against him and sighed. He pretended that this was his life and this was his house. He tried to figure out how that felt. He pretended that the Beast loved him and that he loved the Beast back. That they were a real couple, really and forever. He thought back to a couple of the last few kisses that he had given Brian and wondered (at least, re: him loving Brian) if it was really pretend anymore. Did he? Could he...love a Beast...and forevermore?

   Justin looked up at those brown eyes flecked with gold and thought they were the most beautiful eyes in the world. It was just...the rest of him. Could he stand the rest of him? Could he stand to look him square in the face? Justin remembered the horror he had felt when he was just shown the snake hair. And he could honestly say...probably not. OK, truthfully, most quite certainly not. And Justin was filled with a great sadness because he knew he knew he was not the man...or man enough...to break the spell.

   By this time they had reached the front Grand Staircase. Brian looked down at his blond counterpart and started when he saw Justin already looking up at him with a strange mixture or longing, adoration, and supreme sadness.

   "What! What is it?" Brian asked, with a mixture of confusion and apprehension.

   Justin reached up and stroked the lower part of his face with one finger, under the mask, the opposite side of the exposed tendon.

   "Nothing...It's nothing. Let's just go." Justin started down the stairs.

   As Justin touched his face, Brian felt a shudder go through his body, his mind, his very being. He was completely rattled. But he concealed all these things. He had been concealing these types of things his entire life so it was relatively easy. At the same time, he could see how hard it was for Justin to conceal emotional things much less anything from him. So he let Justin continue down and waited until they had reached the bottom before grabbing his arm, spinning him around and gathering him into his arms. He mashed their cocks together and rubbed wantonly against the smaller man.

   "Nothing, bullshit. There's something. What is it? Tell me!?"

   Justin groaned. That should be illegal, how good that felt. And he wanted to tell him but he knew it wouldn't be received well and he was ashamed that he was not enough man for Brian. So he just smiled and covered, and said, "I was just wondering if we could make out in the limo."

   And Brian pressed a hungry kiss to his rosy lips and said, "My dear, didn't you know? That's a prerequisite for backseat limo riding!"

   And with those words, they went out.

B&B&B&B&B&B&B

   The limo was wonderful, long and black with gold handles, hubcaps and hood ornament. And the inside...

   Holy SHIT!" yelled Justin.

   The inside was larger than the outside. It was the size of a living room. There was a wine red carpet on the floor and a long, 3 person, black leather couch bolted to the floor. There was a matching chair next to it, a coffee table and an end table between the couch and the table. Everything was bolted to the floor. In front of the furniture was a large bearskin rug. In front of the rug was a large, merrily blazing fireplace, as big as his own up in his apartments. The fireplace was in the place where a driver should have been.

   Justin pulled his head out again and looked around. Everything was normal, yellow yard, nice stretch limo, Brian. He looked inside. The sitting room was gone. There was just a fridge, a car phone and the two large seats facing each other.

   "What!! Where'd it go??" Justin cried. He poked his head in. And then the sitting room was back.

   "The magic only works when you are inside. That was, anyone who passes by will just see a regular limo. Now get in, you twat, I'm hungry."

   So Justin climbed aboard. Brian got in and slammed the door, which was the cue to go. The limo set off and Justin lurched a bit.

   "Ooopsy-daisy," Brian said and grabbed him around the waist to steady him. His hand roamed in an unnecessary fashion as he led Justin over to the couch and strapped him in; the couch was equipped with seat belts.

   Justin giggled and then slapped his hands away from his crotch. "Thank-you sir. But hands above the waist!"

   "Rats," said Brian.

   "Besides, we'll be at the Diner in no time, I'm sure you'll be able to satisfy your appetite in no time."

   Brian sat down beside him and buckled up. "I highly doubt I'll be able to digest anything that comes out of that thing you call a Diner. (Justin rolled his eyes) No I'm hungry for something else altogether."

   "What else could you be hungry for?" asked Justin, falling for it and genuinely clueless.

   "YOU!!" Brian turned and leaned over, capturing his waist, his back, the back of his waist and the back of his head, running his hands through Justin's golden locks. And then he captured his mouth and forced his way in, bruising his lips, tugging at his tongue, plundering Justin's mouth with his own tongue. Justin felt overwhelmed, overshadowed, over...everything.  The circles Brian was making on his back made him groan in pleasure and the things he was doing to his scalp made the foot rub the night two nights ago (was that only 2 nights ago??) seem weak as water.

   Helplessly, he let Brian tongue fuck, then tongue rape him into submission.

B&B&B&B&B&B&B

One hour later:

   Justin groaned as he mindlessly dry humped Brian's leg.

   There could only be one explanation. Brian Kinney, AKA, the Beast was some sort of sex god. An unholy being, He had the power to bend others to his will, enflame the senses, break down all resistances, and make a man so horny that cumming was not only inevitable, but necessary.

   In the car ride to town, Brian had done all this to Justin and more, if there was any more. Justin couldn't decide. He couldn't think. He had been reduced to a mindless sex toy, a rutting Beast in his own right and all he wanted, nay needed to do, was cum.

   Both men's blazers were ripped off long ago. Justin's shirt was unbuttoned and pulled down over his shoulders. He was straddling Brian's waist, facing him. His pants were undone and his cock out. It was gloriously, hard. He knew he should be strapped in, had been strapped in until about 15 minutes ago when he finally couldn't stand it any longer. And since they had not seen a car in either direction since they started, they figured they were safe.

   Brian was sitting down still strapped in. His shirt was unbuttoned and opened to display his torso. He also had his dick out and was encouraging Justin to stroke it. Eventually, Justin gave in and stroked them both. After all, Brian wasn't on restriction and this wasn't any more that what Justin would do in private anyway. They rubbed cocks together. They kissed. They touched and felt each other up.

   Brian stroked Justin's body up and down on his side, his thumbs on his flat stomach and then chest and then back down again. Then back up and he would play with Justin's nipples mercilessly. At these times, Justin would go a little incoherent and his eyes would glaze over in pleasure and passion. He would glance down at Brian in that smooth as sin mask and just about reach the edge. So Brian would back off a little and Justin would cool down and be very frustrated. Then he'd start edging his boy back up again. It was during those times when Justin's eyes would shine and glaze over that Brian would look up into the face of an absolute angel. He would look up, entranced and fascinated at the blond boy's beauty and passion, an untapped well of great sex whose depths he would soon plumb. It also made him feel something that he'd never felt before something that he didn't yet recognize. Much later, he would realize what this was: He was happy.

   "Oh God! Oh FUCK, Brian! Oh, I can't stand anymore! Don't stop! Don't stop! I need to cum! I need....need....UHHHHHHHH!!!!" Justin collapsed backward and threw his head back and his hips forward as he rode a wave of pleasure to the top. He crested, gave a loud shout and broke the wave, orgasming with a pleasure that made his eyes roll back. There was a gush of fluids, nine shots, hitting Brian's bare chest, hot and sticky. Justin collapsed, spent, sweaty, and nearly unconscious.

   As Justin collapsed back the first time, Brian caught him easily with one hand and took over stroking his cock. At the sight of Justin cumming with such wantonness, such abandon, such freedom and noise, it sent him over the edge. He gave a loud shout and came himself adding his seed to Justin's.

   There was a box of Kleenex in the drawer of the side table. Brian used a lot of them to clean himself and Justin up and then wipe away most of the sheen of sweat that was on Justin. And by the time he was finished, Justin was almost recovered.

   He lay forward and kissed Brian deeply. "That was fucking amazing!" he said.

   "It was all right," Brian answered, non-committally, his asshole mask firmly in place over the leather one.

   Justin's face fell. "Oh...OK," he said, trying not to let the hurt show. He got off Brian's lap and checked the windows. "Looks like we're there," he said, in a careful, mostly steady voice. And then he was quiet. He reminded himself that Brian was used to doing this, probably had done it with a lot of those boys in the garden. It was no big deal to him. He could handle that. He wasn't some crying, silly little faggot.

   Brian looked over and at once saw that he'd made a mistake. He clenched his hands. Fuck!

   "Justin, I'm - I'm sorry. That's a throwback from Liberty Avenue and Babylon. It's like...automatic pilot...it's like..."

   "Learn to drive!" Justin snapped.

   Brian covered a smile. He loved Justin's quick wit. "You're right. It's a poor excuse. There is no real excuse but all of them are true. I had an abusive upbringing. I'm used to casual sex with nameless tricks. I never believed in love until it was thrust upon me. And even now, I don't believe...or don't understand...or even know what to do. Tell me what to do, Justin. Tell me what to do to make this better."

   "Just be honest. Quit hiding behind that asshole, I don't give a shit routine you hide behind! Just tell me how you liked it! Just...hell...just tell me what I told you! Tell me it was fucking amazing!"

   "I can't do that," Brian said quietly.

   Justin took a deep breath and let it out slowly. He was NOT going to cry in front of this asshole....this...BEAST! He got up abruptly and strode across the room and looked out the window. His shoulders were hunched miserably and while he was facing away from Brian he let a few tears leak out.

   He felt rather than heard Brian come up behind him. The Beast put his hands on his shoulders and started to rub them. He put his face right next to Justin's right ear and whispered: "I can't do that because it wouldn't be honest. It was more than fuckin' amazing. It was mind blowing. It was so fuckin' hot watching your face and eyes glaze over with pleasure and cum with total abandon and knowing that was all for me. It was like...like a supernova! Like witnessing a supernova, standing right next to it watching it explode right in front of you!"

   Justin turned and looked into Brian's eyes, so close and deep that it was the only part of him he saw. He searched the brown orbs with golden flecks or any sign of a put on. But he couldn't see any.

   "Really?" he asked. He smiled tremulously.

   "Really. I mean it!" And to seal the deal Brian grabbed him and kissed him hotly, urgently, and Justin pressed back, just as eagerly. He gasped with pleasure as he felt Brian grab his bubble butt globes and knead gently. The two men groaned in pleasure.

   A few minutes later they broke apart, breathing heavily.

   "Convinced?" Brian asked.

   Justin nodded happily.

   "Good. Then let's get out of here and get this over with. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm actually hungry enough to eat something from that thing you call a Diner!"

   Justin rolled his eyes and together they got out of the limo.

B&B&B&B&B&B&B

   Justin lifted his hand out of the water. It was pruney felt a little numb. He thought maybe he had held it in there too long but he didn't mean to remember so much.

   He flexed his hand into a fist a few times. The spasms and the numbness were gone. That was just as well because he didn't feel like painting anymore anyway.

   He was tired. Tired of this room, tired of the thing on his cock, tired of being neglected, tired of Brian, tired of Brian, making such progress and then obviously regressing back to his asshole "Stud" ways again. Wanting more than he could have, wanting only the most attractive and beautiful things. He had never let on how much but that thing he had said back there in the Diner had really hurt him.

   He touched the side of his head. He was not Beauty anymore. And his sunshine had gone out. That is why Brian had not come for a week. And would not come again.

   He was just walking wearily to his bed when the phone rang.

   After four days of complete silence it finally rang. But Justin just stared at it like a like it was a serpent or a dead thing or something else repugnant. After four fucking days of neglect and one weekof no visits, he was supposed to drop everything and dash to the phone and answer in a breathy, excited horny little voice.

   Justin's face twisted in disgust and derision. He didn't think so.

   Justin let the cell phone shriek and shriek and shriek into the silence and flopped down on his bed. He groaned a little as he landed squarely on his blue balls.

   He lay there and remembered the rest of it. If he was honest with himself, it was the last happy memory before IT happened.

TBC

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

PLEASE READ AND REVIEW!!