[Reviews - 4] starstarstarPrinter ePub eBook
Summary:

A QAF Fractured Faerie Tale! Following the storyline of Beauty and the Beast with QAF characters inserted. A bit of a darker tale here folks! Spookiness and scary imagery inside! Reader Beware! There are no dancing dishes or talking teapots here! Thanks to the very talented artist who did the banner - Tatjana_Yurkina.


Rated: YA
Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Justin Taylor, Other Cast Regulars
Tags: BDSM, Out of Character
Genres: Alternate Universe, Drama, Fairy Tale, Horror, Hurt/Comfort, Suspense/Thriller
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: Beauty and the Beast Series
Chapters: 22 Completed: Yes
Word count: 104457 Read: 50971
ePub Downloads: 20 Published: May 30, 2016 Updated: May 30, 2016
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: Any and all QAF characters in my story were kidnapped and forced to participate in my story against their will. Some will seem very Out of Character. However, afterwards they were brainwashed and their memories wiped of all events and returned to the very dusty shelf they were left on by Showtime and Cowlip and so forth. No copyright infringement is intended and no money was made during the writing of this story.

 

Additional Genres to the story: Supernatural, suspense, horror, general spookiness


1. Chapter 1 - Prologue: A Fairy Story by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 1] half-star (2573 words)

Dedication: This story is dedicated to Exquisite Rose on fanfic.net who is also writing a B & the B version. Rose’s is called The Monster’s Heart and I invite you all to check it out too. As it is we both collaborated and decided it would be ok if I did a story too. I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised and find that both our stories will be good but completely different. So check them both out!


A/N : A bit of a spooky, supernatural story here folks. So there are no dancing dishes or talking teapots here! Rated Pg 13 for now but may upgrade to something else. I’ll let you know.

2. Chapter 2 - Concerning Storms and a Rose. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (8880 words)

 

A/N:  UH! OH! Something scary happening!

3. Chapter 3 - Leaving Home...Coming Home. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (6418 words)

 

A/N:: Traces of Disney manage to trickle through.....Sorry. Some romance...HUH!?!? I know, right? Well, Enjoy!

4. Chapter 4 - JUSTIN'S APARTMENTS and the Courtyard. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (6433 words)

A/N: Well, a lot of effort went into this one! Reviews would be appreciated! Well, Enjoy!

 

Warning: Some kinky imagery ahead.

5. Chapter 5 - Preparing for Dinner. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (2993 words)

A/N: OK It's been a loooooooooong 2 weeks for me concerning this. Sorry for not updating sooner but the chapter when on and on and on and....well yu know...and at the same time, I've been trying other pursuits and just didn't...feel like writing which hasn't happened in like forever. Anyway the chapter just kept going go I've split it into 2....bite sized, as someone else puts it, portions and posting this bit to tide you over until the next part which should be finished in the next day or so. However, with me, you're STILL going to need to chew at least 20 times! As always, REVIEW! And thank you for the lovely ones a few of you did sent. They helped spur me on at a couple of low periods. REVIEW !! or the Beast will find you and eat you! ;)

 

 

   All right, enough blather. And now....

6. Chapter 6 - Jambalaya. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (3874 words)

7. Chapter 7 - The Wards. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (3680 words)

A/N: The reveal at last! Hope you enjoy!

8. Chapter 8 - What Happened After Dinner. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (5368 words)

 

A/N: Kink and S/M imagery ahead. You were warned!

9. Chapter 9 - Brother Brian. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (3020 words)

A/N: OK...I'm back! Long time, right? Two reasons. One, the aforementioned screwing me over by the government, really put me in a dark, worried place where I could not write for several days.. The details of which I will be posting on a blog, both on tumblr and Blogger to increase my readership. Both links will be posted on my home pages here, feel free to read it/hit on it a few times for the hell of it, either one or both. And tell 3 people to tell 3 people to hit on it. Not too much to ask, I hope.


   Two, regarding the story: It just went on and on and on, and by the time it is done, it will probably be about 10,000 words or so. So I have broken it up into 3 parts and am posting the first two. Part 3 should be done shortly and will be up late tonight or tomorrow.

 

   Dedication: This chapter is dedicated to a writer whose handle is megawords19. She is writing an unspeakably cute story called Gus' Story on that site. She reminded me through one of her chapters that reading (and writing) can be like the Tortoise and the Hare. Some people can whiz off stories at 90 words/minute while some of us must plod along slower, steadier until they finish the race. What's important is enjoying and understanding what you read or write and in the case of writing, crafting the best chapter/story, you can. I am a Tortoise.

10. Chapter 10 - The Trip into Town. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (2876 words)

11. Chapter 11 - The Diner. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (4467 words)

 

A/N: OK well here it is! The Diner scene! I wanted to do this to work Debbie in and then when I finally got there, I totally blocked up! It didn't turn out at all how I wanted and I'm very disappointed with it. Sorry, if it is not very good. Let me know! PLEASE REVIEW!

12. Chapter 12 - The West Wing, the Hungry Hermit, and the Horrible Hunters. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (6046 words)

 

Dedication: This chapter dedicated to Tagsit or TAG. The reasons will become resolved at the end of the chapter.

13. Chapter 13 - IT. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (4367 words)

A/N: OK! I'm back! Here we go! IT! I've been building to IT! You've been waiting for IT And....well here IT is! Not what I'd hoped for but...

 

   Please REVIEW!!!   Please enjoy....

14. Chapter 14 - Aftermath. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (2609 words)

 

A/N: A shorter chapter. Coming up next...THE MAIN EVENT! Medical jargon thanks to wiki. I know nothing. Justin's recovery is unrealistically fast but I was on a schedule so....yeeeeeah.....Just use your imaginations.

15. Chapter 15 - B-Day. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (4939 words)

 

A/N:  OMG I’m back! It’s a miracle! This was so hard to write! Holy Writer’s Block, Batman! And it STILL didn’t turn out anything like I wanted it to! I wanted an explosively hot sex scene but it just wouldn’t happen. Things moved too slow. Well that’s what I think anyway. OK and yeah there’s a sex scene. However for those of you who are involved in this story and are too young (or just don’t like that sort of thing) ((Who knows it happens, right? Right??)) I have again placed a heavy warning before the scene and I will be writing a more PG friendly “morning after scene” next chapter. I hope this suffices but if the powers that be want me to change rating of who story for one scene….sigh….let me know.

16. Chapter 16 - Departure and Inner Demons. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (4917 words)

 

A/N: I'm back! Sorry this took so long but a strange thing is happening with this story. I don't really care about it. I'm happy with the way it s going and everyone else seems to love it but with me....well I don't really have any emotional connection to it. Not like I did with the  Little Merman. Except for the ending, I see it so clear and it s going to be...WOW! Can't say. However, I'm soldiering on. PLEASE REVIEW and give me feedback if you like or hate anything about the story. It helps me a lot. Thank you.

17. Chapter 17 - Back at Home. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (4342 words)

 

A/N: I'm back! Sorry this took so long. Again was very hard to write and boring (for me) to boot. Next one will be better. Warning: Evil cliffie ahead! PLEASE REVIEW and give me feedback if you like or hate anything about the story. It helps me a lot. Thank you.

18. Chapter 18 - Greed. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (6807 words)

 

PLEASE REVIEW and give me feedback if you like or hate anything about the story. It helps me a lot. Thank you.

19. Chapter 19 - Death of a Dream. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (4378 words)

A/N: All right! Believe it or not, I’m really excited about this chapter and I’m really happy with the way it turned out. I have had the vision of this chapter stuck in my head since Chapter 1! Believe me, it s a very strange thing to have the ending of a story envisioned out when you are working out the very beginning and have no idea how you’re going to get there.


OK, that being said, I need to issue a warning that it is VERY sad. I don’t want to say how, as anything I say will be a spoiler but the title should give you a strong HINT! What I will say is that I strongly suggest you keep some tissues handy. Go on, I’ll wait!…..Ready?? OK, then may I present:

 

PLEASE REVIEW and give me feedback if you like or hate anything about the story. It helps me a lot. Thank you.

 

20. Chapter 20 - The Wards are Released. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (2878 words)

 

A/N: OK! So what do you do when it looks like the Happily Ever After is imminent and the story is ending?? Draw it out a little more of course! Enjoy the cliffie! And now, without further ado, I present:

21. Chapter 21 - Where's Brian??. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (4928 words)

A/N: This chapter dedicated to all my reviewers and the question on everybody's mind.....

 

There is a SMUT ALERT inserted somewhere in the story. I'm sure you'll find it somewhere....



22. Chapter 22 - The New Castle. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (7664 words)

 

A/N: Fluffy fluffiness and goodness and light abound in this chapter. Book a trip to the dentist folks because lovey marshmallowiness fluffiness is the name of the game in this chapter. Yeah....Sorry bout that. (wink) Thought I'd give a shout out and honorable mention to Roald Dahl and his family since I'm pretty sure I channeled his spirit somewhere in here. But I'd like to say my stories are an homage to ALL fantasy/fairy stories and his were some of the best and no infringement was intended.