- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

A/N:  OMG I’m back! It’s a miracle! This was so hard to write! Holy Writer’s Block, Batman! And it STILL didn’t turn out anything like I wanted it to! I wanted an explosively hot sex scene but it just wouldn’t happen. Things moved too slow. Well that’s what I think anyway. OK and yeah there’s a sex scene. However for those of you who are involved in this story and are too young (or just don’t like that sort of thing) ((Who knows it happens, right? Right??)) I have again placed a heavy warning before the scene and I will be writing a more PG friendly “morning after scene” next chapter. I hope this suffices but if the powers that be want me to change rating of who story for one scene….sigh….let me know.

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

Chapter 12

B-Day

The next night...(Night after being locked in chastity)

   KNOCK! KNOCK!

   “Oh, Justin! Open the door and let me in!” came the request as sickly sweet as honey.

   “Fuck You!” came the charming reply from his Prince.

   “Come on Justin, you’re not still sore about yesterday are you? Come on. Open up!”

   You can’t be serious! This goes way past yelling or a mistaken practical joke Brian. You...locked...my...fuckin’...cock in CHASTITY...for Chrissakes! Get lost!”

   “I remember what I did Justin. I was there.”

   “Oh good! So now you can understand why I don’t want you here!!”

   “But Justin! How are we supposed to continue to get to know each other and break the spell?” Brian asked in a logical tone.

   There was a silence. Then there was angry stomping and the door was thrown open wide, hard and fast and Brian was faced with the most beautiful sight in the world.

   His angry Sunshine was clouded over with hate and fury. His eyes flashed a holy blue fire. He wore not a stitch of clothing. His head was swathed in white bandages, hiding his blond hair. The only thing he wore was the golden chastity device on his cock. Brian had never seen anything so beautiful and delectable in all his life.

   When he spoke it was with a cold, controlled, calm that belied his furious state. “The spell!? Are you shitting me? I don’t give a rat’s ass about that anymore!”

   “Oh come on, Sunshine! You don’t mean that!”

   “Oh don’t I!?” Justin turned around and sashayed his way over to the bed, giving Brian a perfect view of his delectable and perfect ass. He retrieved the mirror and brought it back. He handed it back to Brian.

   “Here. Do whatever you want with it! Kill....yourself. Please! Just leave me out of it!”

   “Justin, I can see you’re very upset about this. Let me in and we’ll talk this through.”

   Justin considered. Then he sighed, part annoyance, part acquiescence. “Well...door’s open.”

   “Invite me in, Sunshine boy! I love it hearing that inviting sexy tone in your voice.”

   Justin was on his way to the couch when he stilled. Slowly he turned.

   “It’s more than that though....Isn’t it? ISN’T IT! You ask me that every time! And the other day when we went to town, you didn’t enter my room. You waited for ME to come to YOU! TELL ME!”

   Brian was silent.

   “Oh, my God! You need my permission, don’t you? That’s it! Isn’t it!? Isn’t it!?

   Brian sighed. “Well, Sunshine, I was going to tell you tonight, but you figured it out. Yes, you need to invite me in. There is a powerful magic protecting your room for as long as you are here. It is a safe zone, a refuge. Only you can allow other’s entrance to your apartments. That is why I ask.”

   “Ohhhh, I see! Well, in that case, I do...”

   Brian stepped forward eagerly.

   “...NOT allow you in!”

   There was a wave of blue energy that struck Brian in the chest and propelled him backward, throwing him bodily out the door and 10 feet down the hall.

   Justin approached the door thoughtfully rubbing his chin. “Hmmmm....You know...This really has possibilities. In the mean time...OHHHH...So sorry about the rotten luck! Thanks for playing and better luck next time! Good-night everybody!” he sounded like a game show host. And with that he slammed the door with a mighty crash.

   When Brian got his wind back, he quietly got up and approached the door. He stroked the golden letters of Justin’s name on the door gently.

   “Good-night Sunshine,” he whispered, “See you tomorrow. I miss you.”

   Then, without another word, he turned and left, vanishing within the maze within minutes.

   Within his rooms, Justin was listening for any sign of life. He was still seething with anger, almost wishing Brian were still there so he could heap more abuse on him and at the same time just wanting him gone.

   After a few minutes, when he heard nothing, he called out cautiously, “Brian? Are you still there?”

   Receiving no response, Justin, slowly eased the door open to an empty hallway. He was relieved but he couldn’t help being a little disappointed too.

   “No. It’s better this way. It is...” he murmured to himself. Then his eye caught sight of something.

   Brian had left the mirror on the floor, propped up against the wall near the door.

B&BB&B&B&B&B

   The next night was not much better and the next after that even worse, just stony silence as Justin knew he was hideous and could not forgive and Brian had run out of ways to apologize. And then, as I have said, Brian started to make his excuses and stopped coming altogether.

   And so, FINALLY...at long last...it was 7:00 PM, on THE night.

   KNOCK! KNOCK!

   “Go away!”

   “Oh Stubborn Little Twat! My little piggy! Open the door and let me come in!’

   “Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin!”

   Come on, Sunshine! Don’t be angry anymore! It’s B-Day! Time to celebrate!

   “No!”

   “I have a B-Day present for you!”

   “What is it?” came the heated yet suspicious voice.

   “I can’t tell you what a gift is, especially on your B-Day! But I’ll give you two clues. It’s smaller than a breadbox. And it’s gold!”

      That brought a hitch of an excited gasp of breath. There was the running of feet and the clambering of the doorknob. Justin threw open the door.

      His golden blond hair was shaved half off and the scar left from his injuries was about as red and angry as he was. The other half of his hair was in total disarray and he looked like Albert Einstein cut down the middle. He wore nothing but his chastity device and a light, white, airy smock that was almost see through and was open down the middle and spattered with a bit of paint but otherwise reminded Brian of a cloud. Clouds...golden hair, blue eyes, and a smile that could light up the room, a smile, Brian was determined to put back on him as soon as possible...by any means necessary. Every day this man earned his nickname. More and more....he WAS Sunshine.

   Justin’s face was still as mad as a junkyard dog but all that was wiped away when he saw Brian. He gasped. He gasped longer and louder than he had yet. He clutched his chest. He reeled. He opened and shut his mouth like a fish and his eyes were about as wide and round as one too. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing. He just couldn’t look at it hard enough. It was incredible.

   “OH...MY...GOD!” he finally managed to gasp out.

   Brian smirked. He knew what kind of fantastic and ultra erotic image he exuded.

   Brian was HUGE. Like really, really, (what the fuck happened, it’s only been a week) huge. His chest was heavily muscled, and at least 45” wide. His abs were shredded. His arms were huge and defined as were his legs. He wore pair of boots, leather chaps with no ass and a zip up front. He wore a pair of Damascus skin tight gloves. For a shirt he wore nothing but a thick harness. He wore an extra low executioner mask and a black leather band was on his left arm accentuating his huge bicep there. He wore a skullcap to cover the snake crown. The zipper to his crotch was open. A joyful, huge, 10” boner pointed diagonally upward and it had a red ribbon tied around it and his balls.

   “Happy B-Day, Justin,” drawled Brian sexily, enjoying every second of every minute of this moment.

   “Th – th- thank you,” Justin managed, “But can you stop calling it that? It’s my birthday, Brian, not the start of a world war and I’ve been finding it really annoying to have you compare it to that!”

   “Oh sorry, Justin. OK, I’ll stop. So, are you going to invite me in?”

   “I don’t know...Where’s my present? I mean, I’m enjoying the view and the gift wrap but this...”Here he stroked Brian’s boner with a single, alabaster finger, “...isn’t really the shade I was hoping for.”

   Brian growled and lunged. Justin jumped back. Brian’s arms were pushed back by a blue force field. Justin smiled in satisfaction and put his finger in his mouth and sucked on it slowly, tasting the jewel of pre-cum on it.

   “MMMMMMMMMMMM....” he moaned torturously.

   “Little Boy...Little Boy....let me come in...you!” Brian whispered mischievously. “And be careful...you know not what you do!”

   “Ohhhh....I think I do,” Justin said cockily, “Well, my Big Bad...Beast! I’d love to let you in! But...” He indicated his own crotch. “I seem to be all tied up right now!”

   Brian bent on one knee and whipped out a ring box. He opened it and held it out. “Happy Birthday, Sunshine,” he said.

   Nestled in the box was a golden key.

   Justin made a hungry, excited noise deep in his throat that went to Brian’s already hard cock. The blond boy grabbed the box and held it aloft for a moment before reverently taking and holding up the key.

   “Now this....THIS...is the present I have been dreaming about....ever since you put this damn thing on me!” And wasting no more words, the bondaged birthday boy unlocked the padlock, dismantled the device and hurled the hated thing into a far corner of the room.

   Ohhh God! At Last!!! And when Justin next turned toward Brian it was with his own glorious 8” boner.

   “AHHHHHHHH!!!!” Brian salivated and bared his fangs. “My Boy! My Beautiful Boy! You are more beautiful than I could have imagined! Invite me in!!”

   “Not yet!” declared Justin with considerable restraint, “First you must answer 3 questions to my satisfaction! If you can, you may consider yourself invited.”

   Brian was heaving with anticipation and horniness. “Ask......your.......questions!”

   “What happened to you?”

   “I’ve always worked out. But for the last ten days, I doubled my workouts and in the last 7, done nothing but work out and run to keep my lust for you at bay. I’ve been working out twice a day and running forty miles a day.

   “Lust for me? That’s a laugh! You can’t even stand the sight of me!”

   “What – What are you talking about?” Brian snarled out in confusion. His breathing was labored and snarly and animalistic at this point. Everything he said had a beast-like snarl to it but Justin didn’t mind this time because he knew it was born out of lust now and not anger.

   “This!”  Justin pointed to his scar. “This wretched scar! I saw you looking at it when you were last here! And then you stopped coming altogether! You think I’m ugly! As ugly as you!”

   “Jusssstin, if I ever did look, it was to see if everything was OK and if it was healing. You are and have been, the mosssssst beautiful thing I have ever laid eyes on! Besides, the scar will soon be covered with a golden waterfall of your hair and besides that...ugliest man in the world here! Turns people to stone over here!” he growled, pointing at himself. It’d be pretty hypocritical of me to judge you forrrrr your looks even if you weren’t a stellar beauty!”

   “Then why!? Why did you forsake me? Why did you not come up for all that week, to call, to come up. We had a standing date at 7:00 o’clock!”

   “I made no forrrrmal promise,” muttered Brian.

   “It was an unspoken agreement!” Justin yelled, “You always came! Always! Even after....it happened, you came! And then you started making excuses and then you didn’t even call! You just left me alone! You obviously aren’t angry with me! You don’t think I’m ugly. So....why? Why just neglect me and then show up here ready to “pop my cherry” as you so eloquently put it!?

   “You could have come down,” snarled Brian softly in half-hearted self-defence.

   Justin’s sneer of contempt spoke volumes. “I think we covered that,” he said.

   “Yeah... I guess we did....Oh Justin, don’t you get it!!? I couldn’t...I couldn’t be around you anymore...I couldn’t stand...”

   “Looking at me...I knew it!” Justin turned around and wandered toward the couch giving Brian a view of his perfect ass.

   “Justin! You’re not listening to me! Don’t you get it!!?” Justin...I couldn’t....I couldn’t...!” Brian gave a fearsome roar.

   “Couldn’t what!?” Justin yelled.

   “I – I couldn’t...”

   “Couldn’t WHAT!?”

   “Dammit, Justin! I couldn’t stand being in the same room with you anymore without wanting to rip your clothes off and fucking you into oblivion!!” Brian yelled, his breathing positively growling and irregular at this point.

   “Justin turned back, a slow, seductive smile on his face. “Third question: “Then why don’t you?” he asked softly.

   Brian’s breath hitched in his throat. His eyes went a little wild. He growled. He bared his fangs, which seemed to glow whiter and longer and sharper than ever before. He roared again, a triumphant roar and his body sort of bent his half, his hands on the floor in front of him. His legs bent, tensed, got ready to strike.

   And with another roar, he leapt through the door and reached his blond boy in one jump.

   Justin met him halfway. Their first legal kiss was explosively hot, all-consuming and one of pure sensation. Justin’s tongue explored everywhere and moved in between Brian’s fangs. He moaned, realizing how much he missed them and relishing that they were his, all his and he didn’t have to hold back any more. He ran his hands over those huge muscles worshipping them, loving them, loving the fact that they were the product of Brian’s desire for him and that again...they were all his.

   Brian had no coherent thought. He shifted purely into instinct and desire. And his one desire was to get as close to his Boy as humanly possible. To fuse their bodies together and make one entity. To taste and lick and suck and hold his Boy against him, the likes of which he had so far been denied for 17 days. A lifetime.

   The denial...the waiting....was ended.

                                                                                                                B&B&B&B&B&B&B

OK Folks, from here on in things get a little blue. Or a lot blue if that’s what you consider a M/M sex scene to be. So, if you want or need a PG 13 story, this is where you get off. Just consider this the end of the chapter. From here on in consider it rated M or 18+ or whatever. The following is rated SUPER M!!!!!!! YOU WERE WARNED!!!

Brian went wild.

   Still kissing, he picked Justin up quite easily, a buttcheek in each hand. Justin wrapped his legs around Brian’s waist and rested his hands on his arms, one on each bicep as big as a large softball.

   Justin moaned in pleasure as he felt Brian’s hands kneading his cheeks and as he kneaded his biceps. They made out like horny teenagers, tongues duelling in a primal pleasure that both of them could not get enough of.

   Eventually they came up for air. Justin licked and sucked his way down his neck to his collarbone and Brian did the same to him. Then they came together and fused themselves in a kiss that they wished would never end but quickly became not enough.

   Brian carried him over to the bed where he then dropped his prize upon it. He grabbed Justin’s airy shirt at the back and pulled in opposite directions. There was loud RRRRIIIIIPPPP!!!!!!!...and the shirt was in tatters. He pulled again and the tatters were pulled away and Justin was gloriously naked.

   Brian jumped aboard the bed, boots and all and towered above Justin. He flexed all his muscles, in a dominant display. Justin caressed an arm and went to stroke his cock with another. Brian batted it away.

   “Mine...” he growled, “Mine to play, mine to suck, mine to make you come!”

   “Do it then!” Justin whimpered, “God, I’m so horny, I could cum just by looking at you!”

   “No you won’t! You will cum only when I allow it, only when I say so! Understand Boy!?” Brian leaned down and sucked on Justin lower lip, gazing deep within the boy’s crystal blue eyes. Justin shuddered in pleasure at the sensations that racked his nubile body with just the gentle caress and the heated gaze of brown and gold of his new lover.

   “Oh yes, Sir!” he cried out enthusiastically.

   Brian growled his approval and showed it by kissing and licking his way slowly down Justin’s chest and stomach. He spent extra time on his sensitized nipples that were all the more erogenous by 17 days of not cumming. Soon he had the boy writhing under his touch.

   “Oh....Oh....Oh, God! Oh Brian! I can’t. You’re gonna make...”

   Brian immediately pulled back. Justin pounded his fists on the bed in frustration and nearly wept.

   “All in good time, my Boy! All in good time! And you should be aware that the first orgasm you have will be very powerful, maybe painful after so long. But after that....then we can take our time. And I will take my time! I’m going to fuck you all...night...long! I’m going to...going to.....going to....” Brian’s back arched and he roared loudly. He roared again and jumped off the bed.

   And then, Brian went wild.

   Quite literally.

   Brian’s eyes went feral. His fangs were now so long, they overlapped each other. His hair seemed longer and thick, his muttonchops huge.

   He roared, a lion’s roar, right in Justin’s face. Justin flinched back a little.

   Brian’s fingernails sort of...grew right out of the tips of his gloves. His fingers moved forward a little and suddenly he was wearing fingerless gloves and his fingernails were long and pointy. Brian roared again, and again and then again, this time as if in pain. He stumbled back and wavered and sort of...snapped forward and fell onto his hands and feet. Nothing was broken but it was clear he couldn’t get up again either.

   “Brian! What’s wrong! Are you all right!!?” Justin hopped off the bed after him but stopped short as if approaching a wild animal.

   Brian lumbered forward and walked around Justin. He sniffed him. He reared up on his “hindquarters” and put his hands on Justin’s shoulders and sniffed his face, his neck. He breathed deep as if he was smelling the most intoxicating rose. He dropped lower and sniffed his waist and then lower to his ass. He sniffed deeply here. His muttonchops tickled and Justin flinched away. But Brian would have none of that and grabbed his waist and buried his nose in. Then he flicked in a tongue. Justin spasmed and shouted as if he’d been touched with a live wire. Brian snuffled happily and did it again.

   “OHH! Brian! Can you still understand me? What....OH!!...What are you doing?”

   “I understand!” Brian said but it was in a growly, snarling voice. He sounded like the Wolfman. “I am sniffing you! It seems like the right thing to do. You smell...fantastic! And it’s coming the strongest down herrrrre!! Now I’m rimming you! Do you not like it?”

   “I love it! I’m just wondering what’s happening to you, that’s all.”

   “I do not knowwww!!” snarled Brian, “This has neverrrrrr happened beforrrrrree!!”

   Brian continued to rim him and Justin continued to feel electric spasms of pleasure. Then the older man turned him, rimmed him, and reached around to lightly fondle his balls. Justin groaned at the extra stimulation. The skin tight leather felt incredible on his balls.

   “Brian! I – I can’t...”

   “It’s OK, my Boy! Let go! Let me see you cum! Cum for me!!!!”

   Justin gave a kind of sigh of relief, leaned back into Brian’s huge strong muscles and let go. Brian was right. The orgasm was powerful, almost painful. Brian took a break from rimming to witness the streams of cum shooting across the room, the first one shooting with such force it reached across the width of the room and hit the door! Justin gave loud moans of pleasure as eight ropy streams shot out from him and then two lesser shots before his pleasure spasms subsided and he collapsed back against Brian who was still on his haunches. Justin fell almost all the way down on his butt before Brian bagged him in his brazen, bronzed, brawny arms pulled him up into a “loverly” lustful lip lock.

   “Oh, my Boy! That was unbelievable! Feel better?” Brian asked between kisses. Each one was deep and long and wet and so this short speech took a long time and by the time it was done, Justin was fully hard again.

   Justin just nodded sinfully and then guided one of Brian’s gloved hands down to his cock. “Fantastic! But I’m ready for more!”

   Brian roared his approval and threw the boy back up onto the bed. Then he hopped up after him.

   “Ohhhh, my Boy!! If you could only dream of how much I have been...dreaming...of having you in this position!” Brian snarled.

   “Oh Brian! Oh, my Beast! I’ve been waiting too! Although...you’ve become...slightly more...Beastly than I thought! What do you suppose has happened?”

   “I do not know! This has never happened before! Of course...no one has made me wait before either!”

   Brian stalked him slowly from the end of the bed on his hands and knees. He moved higher and higher up onto the bed until he was directly over Justin’s body in a push up pose. He held it effortlessly and then slowly began to lower himself down onto the creamy white skin of the smaller man below until he was lying fully on top of the smaller man. Brian framed his face with his two feral hands and kissed him softly, then harder and then inserting a long feral tongue into his mouth that would have made Gene Simmons jealous. Brian tongue fucked Justin with the utmost precision until Justin was helpless with desire and mindless with lust. Justin had long ago decided he had won some kind of lottery and was the luckiest man on Earth and to just go with it.

   Justin reached up and encompassed Brian with his arms and legs as much as he could. He touched and stroked and worshipped every muscle he could get his hands on. He couldn’t get enough.

   Brian pushed up on his knees and tongued his way down Justin’s body again engulfing Justin’s cock and again nearly driving the young man insane when he pulled back at the last minute. He lifted the young man’s legs up and again rimmed him with electric results. The moans and groans of the young man enflamed Brian’s libido and his cock to full proportions (as if it needed any help, it seemed to him he had been hard for 17 days.

   At last, Brian could stand it no longer. He reached, hesitated and then growled “Reach into my pocket and pull out what you find there!!”

   Justin did so and found a number of condoms and a small bottle of lube.

   “Put one on me!” the sexy Sir commanded.

   Justin opened one and put it on Brian, slowly. The ribbon had been untied and discarded long ago. Now all that was left was the huge thick boner.

   Brian tried to undo the lube bottle but could not. His fingers were enlarged and nails grown to the point where they just got in the way.

   “Damn it!” he growled, “You’re going to have to do it!  I don’t trust myself to touch you down there with these nails anyway!”

   “Show me,” said Justin breathlessly, batting his baby blues.

   AAARRRRGGGGGG!!!! This boy was going to be the death of him! Brian showed him...in painstaking detail, watching him lube and finger himself ready.

   “UHHHHH!!!!  Justin groaned, “Oh God! What was that!?”

   “Ahhhh! You must have hit your prostate! And now! Now it’s my turn!”

   Brian moved forward toward the now well-lubed hole.

   “Just...go slow,” Justin said nervously.

   “Of course...of course...this will hurt a little...that’s part of it...but it will fade. And this first time...I will not last long!”

   Brian touched the hole. He moved in, out, in, out with the tip, then deeper, deeper, deeper still, letting Justin get used to the feeling of having his dick fill him up so deliciously.

   The initial pain did fade just as Brian said it would and soon he was urging Brian deeper and faster and Brian happily obliged. Soon the feral man was pumping away hard and fast, burying his way to the hilt. After only a minute though he gave a shout and had his release.

   “Oh! Is that it?” exclaimed Justin disappointedly.

   “Not at all! That was just round one! That was just to take the edge off!” Brian pulled out and threw away the first condom.

   “Put another on me!”

   Justin complied, slowly, sensually.

   Brian gave a growl. “Now! Now you get your real present! Now you get the real ride! I’m going to ride you for hours, birthday boy! Look into my eyes boy, I want you to remember this forever! And no matter who you’re with, I want you to feel me there with you for the rest of your life!”

   He entered him, slowly at first, then faster and faster and faster. The bestial nature in him gave him super powers of stamina and speed and he drilled Justin for hours in ways that the neophyte knew were not normally possible. Brian moved as fast a drill, as fast as a jackhammer. And just when Justin thought he was going to be split in two, Brian would slowdown to an aching sweetness, hitting his prostate, every single time! Then he’d slowly speed up again until Justin couldn’t really tell which way was up and his eyes rolled up into his head. It was like a sweet torture that was such intense pleasure it was pain. But, as Justin reflected once, Brian didn’t ask him any questions.

   Over and over, this went on, far into the night, the only sounds, their primal groans, moans and screams that reflected their fierce need for each other and their fierce need to blow a load. However, that was a privilege that Brian denied him time and time again. They changed positions countless times.

   At last...at last...Brian speeded up once more to jackhammer speed and then unbelievably, incredibly, even faster, and then faster than that until he was literally a blur. Justin knew he’d never experience anything like this again in his life. His eyes rolled up into his head again. And then, as Brian moved at super speed, he blacked out a bit in pleasure as Brian literally fucked him into oblivion.

   When Brian saw that, he finally slowed to a more reasonable pace and waited for Justin to recover. When Justin opened his eyes, Brian growled, “Welcome back...and now, I’m going to make you cum...” Here he grabbed Justin’s wrists in one meaty hand. “...Just by telling you to.” He stroked in and out, expertly hitting Justin’s prostate every time. “Not now...not now....but...NOW!”

   And Justin did, in a huge gush, coating his entire stomach. His orgasm hit him as powerfully as his first. He let out a keening cry that was almost a singing note. Although they both didn’t know it, it was the unique mating call that was for Brian and Brian’s ears alone, a sound that would affect him uniquely. And it did. The sound ripped through his soul, making Brian feel a way that he had never felt before and it went straight to his dick. And as he heard and listened to it, he roared in response and felt a gush and a huge release as he felt his own orgasm rip through him.

   The two men collapsed, onto the bed and at last Brian could feel himself change back to normal. He discarded the used condom and went to the bathroom to get a towel to clean Justin up. Justin just laid there, shell shocked, trying to recover.

   As Brian cleaned up, he stroked Brian’s cheek and mask and whispered, “Brian...thank you...that was beyond incredible. This was an amazing birthday.”

   “Well, you’re welcome Sunshine, but why are you talking like we’re finished? Ready for round three?”

   Justin’s eyes widened comically. “WHAT!!? Round three?? Is that even possible? Surely you can’t be serious!!”

   Brian waggled his eyebrows suggestively. “I AM serious, Sunshine! And don’t call me Shirley!”

   And he bent down and kissed away Justin’s groan at the old joke and showed him just how serious he really was.

TBC

 


Chapter End Notes:

A/N: For those of you who read it…Hope you enjoyed Justin’s birthday as much as HE did. And for those of you who read and weren’t supposed to…You’re very, very naughty boys and girls! Bad! But since you did….PLEASE REVIEW!!!