- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A/N: OMG!! I'm back! Are you amazed!? I'M amazed! OK, the Plot Void continues...but so do I...one painful sentence at a time. As you probably read in my update, I took Christmas off and then there was the whole writer's block thing....and STILL nobody reviewed or commented at all! (enter strains of tiny violin here) so....GOOD NEWS: I'm back in the game....plugging away, trying to wrap up this monster. (Ahem...I mean...Beast. ;) )


BAD NEWS: Because of the aforementioned writer's block/void thing even after such a loooong absence, this chapter is painfully short and to see if anyone's actually paying attention (OK....IS EVERYONE PAYING ATTN.???) I have ended the chappy in a despicably evil and mean cliffhanger. If you have any complaints about that, if you hate me....if you WUV me....if you liked the chapter.....PLEASE REVIEW!!!  Thank you!

 



JACK AND THE BEANSTALK


Chapter 4


Down the Rabbit Hole



   The next day they thought ahead.


   They dressed in thermal underwear and then tight black clothing over that. They looked like burglars. Well, Justin did. He wore black shoes, tight black jeans, a form-fitting turtleneck and a wool cap that could be pulled down into a ski mask.


   However, that was nothing compared to what Brian wore. He was dressed and ready a good two hours early and it was a good thing he was.


   Brian showed up in...well, I don't quite know what. It wasn't metal. But it wasn't soft either. It wasn't quite rubber. It was too hard and yet it was skin tight and molded to his body like a second skin. His chest was huge. The entire thing was one piece and the only thing missing was a cape. There were tight, black gloves folded over his wrists. Hard, leather (rubber) ((something else??)) thigh high boots encased his feet. A rubber mask was molded over his head covering his skull and face executioner style. He looked like an enormous, black superhero. He looked like Batman. Well, you know, like I said...without the cape...or the ears.


   Justin ogled his husband with unhidden and undisguised lust. "Brian!! What...the hell...is that!?"


   ‘I found it in the closet. There's one in your size too. You like?"


   Justin nodded hungrily and approached him. "Oh yeah! I like! What is that made out of? And your chest is even bigger!"


   "I think that's the Kevlar," He found a hidden zipper and unzipped down the front to show him. "There were two of those in the closet too. I think there must be some magic left in this old place after all!"


   "That's great! And there's one for me!?"


   "Yup! Did you want to get dressed?"


   "Maybe next time. Don't you like what I'm wearing?"


   "It's great. However...this is non-negotiable." He held up the Kevlar vest.


   "No problem. Later. Say Brian, how far does that zipper go?"


   "Down to my waist. Then there's another one that undoes the crotch."


   "I'm very glad to hear that."


   "Oh? Why's that?"


   "Because you're going to fuck me in that! Right now!" And Justin dragged him into the study and slammed the door and locked it. Brian was already fumbling with his zipper at crotch level and tugging at his mask.


   Justin stilled him. "Nope. I want the full experience..."


   "My! My! Has my little ray of blond scrumpshine have an untapped superhero fetish?"


   "Could be! Could be! I never knew...till now!" And then there was no more talking as Justin pulled him down for a deep, hot and hungry kiss.



   Two hours later, Justin still felt like they were just getting started. He couldn't get enough. And Brian couldn't get enough of Justin's sweet and hot ass. But finally, he looked at the clock, speeded up and repositioned so he could feel that he was stroking Justin's prostate. He moved faster and faster and he was off at super sex speed and in no time they were both shooting incredibly intense orgasms.


   "Why...why did you stop!?" asked Justin in genuine dismay.


   "My..my!! Aren't you a greedy twat! I stopped because it's been 2 hours and we need to go if we are to succeed in our adventure tonight!"


   "Mmmmmmmmmm.......I AM greedy...for YOU! I want you! All of you! All the time!"


   "Mehhh....You're just sexed up over the suit!"


   "That's not true! OK, well, it is, but that's not the cause of the greediness. I'll always want you! Forever and a day...I'll want you!"


   "Mmmmmmm...That's so nice to hear!" Brian kissed him deeply. "I love you too. Now get dressed!"


   Justin kissed him back and obeyed. "Oh yes, SIR!"


   Brian growled. "This is not the time to be tempting me boy! When we get back, all bets are off! But for now, let's get to rescuin'!"


   Now Justin gave a hungry little growl. When you say things like that, you tempt me....so bad...Super Brian!"


   "Justin! Get dressed!"


   "Yes Sir!"


   "And don't forget the Kevlar!"


   "Yes, Super Brian!"


   Brian growled and steeled himself. Being a superhero was hard.


   Justin heard the growl and bit back a moan. The sound went straight to his cock. He dressed quickly, with a raging boner.


B&B&B&B&B&B&B&B


   After a quick check in with Timothy who was more bright eyed and bushy tailed than he had been in many a year thanks to the goose down bed, and instructing Ted to stay in the castle grounds and otherwise to leave the old man alone unless he was approached, Brian and Justin were finally ready to go. They jumped into the jeep and with a ZOOOOMMM!!!...They were off!!


   Maybe it was due to the fact that they had no other passengers to distract them or the terse silence in the car, or maybe Brian was just driving extra quick without knowing it, but whatever the reason, they arrived in town in no time.


   After a quick stopover at a hardware store, where they bought 35 feet of rope, they checked in at the diner. Beddy was properly awed at their outfits and was crestfallen to see that Arjax had not come. They assured her that he missed her like crazy and was waiting for her when she was ready to come to the castle.


   Shortly after sunset, they set off again and arrived at Jack's place at the iron beanstalk promptly at six. After waiting cautiously for five minutes in the car to make sure they were concealed by the dark and their approach had not been detected, they got out and made their way over to Jack.


   "Wow! You guys look...different...tonight," Jack observed.


   "Now don't you start in!" growled Brian.


   "Start in?"


   "On the hero worship," Justin clarified, hero worship clearly shining out of his blue orbs. Brian rolled his own. They shone gold with brown flecks tonight.


   "Oh yes...I see! At first I thought you guys looked like burglars but on closer look I can see you were definitely going for...


   "Don't say it..." Brian gritted.


   "...Batman." finished Jack.


   Brian growled. "I'm not Batman," he growled out throatily. He sounded just like Michael Keaton's version of Batman.


   Justin growled lustily in his own throat. "Ohhh God what you do to me when you growl like that!"


   Jack watched them in amusement. "Oho! Now I see how things are! You guys have an interesting S/M thing going on huh?"


   "Huh!? What?? No!!" Brian protested, tight assed as a virgin on a school night.


   "Did you bring the rope?" Jack asked craftily.


   "Here. Thirty-five feet," Brian clarified.


   "Oh yeah! You guys are set to go!" Jack teased, neatly closing the trap.


   "Grrrrrrrr!!! We are not....S and M-ing!" Brian growled sounding more and more like Batman.


   "Well....Not yet!" growled Justin, goosing Brian's armoured ass toward the fence. Brian jumped a foot in the air. The other two men found this highly amusing.


   "Will you both cut it out!" Brian stage whispered furiously, "Can we just get this show on the road!?"


   Jack and Justin could see that Brian had...reached the end of his rope...so to speak. So they all turned sober eyes to the iron beanstalk at last.


   Jack led the way as they all started to climb.


B&B&B&B&B&B&B&B


   The way down was much easier with the rope. They skipped the wide spaces with ease and reached the ground in no time. When they did, Jack climbed a short way up again and tied it out of the way and above general eye level with a clever knot that could be untied with a single pull.


   The way inside was uneventful. Out of the dark, and in the stark white of the corridors, they felt quite ridiculous in their black outfits.  Brian already felt ridiculous and now doubly so. But the love and lust in Justin's deep blue eyes helped a little and so he looked at Justin a lot.


   They reached the elevator. Jack went to press the right button when Brian put a heavy hand on his shoulder. "Hold it. Before we go ahead with this, I want to know just exactly is going on around here. What is Stockwell doing? What the HELL is he doing that could condone mass mind control!? And how did he learn how to do that anyway?"


   Jack hesitated. "Are you sure? Perhaps it's best you don't know. After all, if you're caught, you can't tell about what you don't know."


   Brian and Justin looked at each other. "Tell us!" they said at the same time.


   Jack sighed heavily. "I'll do better than tell you. I'll show you. But we're going to have to get you something more inconspicuous to wear first." The elevator door dinged. They went inside. "Here's what we'll do..."


   DING! The elevator slid shut behind them.



A few minutes later, a few floors above...


   DING! The doors slid open to reveal Brian and Justin in all their Catsuited glory to the astonishment of the two guards guarding the door. The guards gaped. Brian smirked. Justin flipped them the bird.


   Finally, the guards sprang into action. "The Oath...must not be disturbed!" they intoned. They marched onto the elevator like a couple of stormtroopers.


   DING! The door closed behind them.


   Then, terrible screams of anguish and pain and cries for help were clearly heard. The elevator could be seen to clearly shimmy and vibrate. There were noises of combat, fists landing on soft flesh...and not so soft flesh. And then there was silence.


   A few minutes passed.


   DING! The elevator doors slid smoothly aside.


   The two guards were chucked out. They were naked save their underwear and undershirts. They were handcuffed together back to back. Their socks had been tied together and the knot formed in the middle gagged them as the now one long gag was tied around their head. They were out cold.


   Brian looked very handsome in one of the purloined uniforms. He was still smirking as the doors slid shut for the final time.


B&B&B&B&B&B&B


   Jack pulled out his key-ring and flipped open a plastic cover at the very bottom of all the other buttons. Inside was a keyhole. Jack chose the right key and turned it.


   "Hang on," he said.


   And that's when the elevator dropped like a stone.


   Brian grabbed onto a railing that was inside the elevator. Justin grabbed onto Brian. Both of them felt their feet lift off the ground. Both of them screamed like little girls falling down a rabbit hole.


   Jack was fiercely gripping his own section of the guardrail. His face was a nasty shade of green.


   The elevator dropped like this for far too long. Brian and Justin could not estimate how far down into the Earth they were going. But it must have been a mile. Maybe several. At long last the elevator began to slow. Their feet touched the ground again. They slowed some more.


   "God, I hate that," Jack said, his face still a nasty pea soup shade.


   "You hated it! What about us! How ‘bout a little warning next time you pull a stunt like that!?" Brian snarled.


   "Sorry," Jack said in a contrite way, and yet also a little forced, since he knew if he didn't, Brian would probably punch him.


   "Why, I oughtaaaaa....." confirmed Brian.


   "Hey!" Justin laid a comforting hand on his arm. "Save it for the real bad guys huh? Besides, whatever happened to sorry's bullshit?"


   Brian just growled.


   "Oh Brian! I am sorry! Besides, there's no time! We'll be stopping in a sec. Backs straight! Faces blank! Keep your eyes front at all times!" Follow my lead!"


   And at that moment the door dinged and slid open.


TBC