[Reviews - 0] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

OK, this story seems to just keep going....So I decided on another overhaul and split it off into it's own story. Loosely based on Jack and the Beanstalk and starts off immediately where Beauty and Beast ends. The further adventures of Brian, Justin, Arjax, Beddy etc. Join me on another bizarre journey, won't you!?

STORY NOW COMPLETE!!! TBC WITH THE RED HOODY


Rated: YA
Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Justin Taylor, Original Character, Other Cast Regulars
Tags: Anti-Ethan, MPreg (Yup! Went THERE!), Out of Character
Genres: Alternate Universe, Drama, Romance
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: Beauty and the Beast Series
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes
Word count: 30522 Read: 16605
ePub Downloads: 14 Published: May 31, 2016 Updated: May 31, 2016
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: Any and all QAF characters in my story were kidnapped and forced to participate in my story against their will. Some will seem very Out of Character. However, afterwards they were brainwashed and their memories wiped of all events and returned to the very dusty shelf they were left on by Showtime and Cowlip and so forth. No copyright infringement is intended and no money was made during the writing of this story.

 

Isn't the banner spectacular!!!? THANX Kim!!!

1. Chapter 1 - The Town is Dark. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (3355 words)

 

A/N: OK, a fairly short chapter as I sort of ran out of gas near the end and sort of started randomly making up shi-uhhhh..I mean, attempted to close up loose ends. Hope you like the dark and scary chapter esp near the end wise in time for Halloween, ‘cause that's all you're getting' this year. Sorry. I don't have the energy or idea to start a whole other story so this'll have to do. See you in November!

2. Chapter 2 - The Second Try. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (3103 words)

 

PLEASE REVIEW and give me feedback if you like or hate anything about the story. It helps me a lot. Thank you.

3. Chapter 3 - The Golden Goose and The Homeless Hermit. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (7384 words)

A/N: OK, I had a LOT of trouble figuring out where to take this story. The Beauty and the Beast storyline is officially over but there's still so much to tell. So I decided to split the novel into two Books, the second of which begins on The Town is Dark. It even has a name of which you can probably guess by now but if you can't head over to that chapter for a look. The name of book 1 is same as the title and can be found in the Prologue.


   Otherwise, this chapter took me super long because I encountered a strange type of block I took to calling Writer's Void. This is because I was not just blocked, it was just that I hit a huge hole in the plot that I did not know how to fill. Nothing would fit. Everything would fit. Anything would fit. And since anything would do, I could think of nothing. It was like a huge void without a bridge. And since I got very little feedback from the last chapter, I was left to my own devices. So I bridged the gap with my second favorite obsession and this is the result. See if you can guess what it is. And NO, it is not accounting!

 

   Oh, a little bit of alliteration in this one but not much. I won't bore you with it. You'll find the chapter is boring enough.

4. Chapter 4 - Down the Rabbit Hole. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (2042 words)

A/N: OMG!! I'm back! Are you amazed!? I'M amazed! OK, the Plot Void continues...but so do I...one painful sentence at a time. As you probably read in my update, I took Christmas off and then there was the whole writer's block thing....and STILL nobody reviewed or commented at all! (enter strains of tiny violin here) so....GOOD NEWS: I'm back in the game....plugging away, trying to wrap up this monster. (Ahem...I mean...Beast. ;) )


BAD NEWS: Because of the aforementioned writer's block/void thing even after such a loooong absence, this chapter is painfully short and to see if anyone's actually paying attention (OK....IS EVERYONE PAYING ATTN.???) I have ended the chappy in a despicably evil and mean cliffhanger. If you have any complaints about that, if you hate me....if you WUV me....if you liked the chapter.....PLEASE REVIEW!!!  Thank you!

 

5. Chapter 5 - What They Found There. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (2045 words)

 

A/N: OK! Expositon ahoy! Mysteries are revealed and they are far more bizarre then even I could have imagined. Of course...I DID imagine them so....yeaaahhh.....Well, anyway the path is chosen so...enjoy!

6. Chapter 6 - The Harp. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (2614 words)

 

A/N: The chapter was going on past 4,000 words so I thought I'd break off here and continue on. Events are flowing pretty smoothly so next chapter should be up quicker, within a day or so. Thanx for your patience.

7. Chapter 7 - Freedom, Truth, and Consequences. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (4058 words)

8. Chapter 8 - Vengeance and Justice. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (2028 words)

Hey there, just a quick update. Realized that the Chapter name was mixed up so that has been corrected. Hard at work at Chapter 9 so coming soon.



9. Chapter 9 - Dawn’s Light Overcomes Evil’s Night. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (3893 words)

A/N: OK, Good news and Bad news here. Bad news: I could not get this chapter to shut up and I decided to post after it started to push 4,000 words. But it’s kind of a bridge chapter between the last climax and the next stage of the story and it’s mostly narrative and filler.

 

Good news: Next chapter will be better and it’s back to Pittsburgh and a few more characters will pop their heads out as per some people’s request.