- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Part 1: Deals mainly with resolving issues left over from Beauty and the Beast. Sets the stage for:...


Part 2: Life continues at Britin4Ever Castle. Brian and Justin deal with life and a very extended family within their huge home. But within the idyllic home and resort, there is something...dark. An alien presence has infiltrated their happy home. But what is it?

 

Disclaimer: Any and all QAF characters in my story were kidnapped and forced to participate in my story against their will. Some will seem very Out of Character.  However, afterwards they were brainwashed and their memories wiped of all events and returned to the very dusty shelf they were left on by Showtime and Cowlip and so forth. No copyright infringement is intended and no money was made during the writing of this story.

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

Oh God! It just keeps going! OK, here`s the deal! Part 1 Back to the Pitts deals mainly with resolutions  of events from Beauty and the Beast. It is split into two storylines to speed things along. Part 2 will deal with the main events of the new fairy tale.

 

 

 

Storyline 1: Follows events immediately after Jack and the Beanstalk

 

 

 

Storyline 2: Takes place a month later. Briton castle is established and Justin and Brian return to face their friends and foes in the Pitts.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Why won't this end? I don't know!! But to hurry things along....sort of...I have combined two storylines into one...kind of....flashback style. Hopefully I will have the next part up soon.


 

THE RED HOODY

PART 1 BACK TO THE PITTS

 

Chapter 1

The Trouble with Timothy/Emmett and Debbie

 

A month later:

 

   Brian luxuriated back against the headrest of the first class airline seat. A second later, Justin joined him in the seat next to him. Unconsciously and by habit, their fingers found each other and entwined.

   Justin had never been in first class before and was overwhelmed at the difference and comfort. For a few long minutes, he just sat back and luxuriated in the buttery-soft seat.

   "My God! This feels so fantastic!" he finally sighed.

   "You get what you pay for," came the sardonic reply. Brian was used to first class.

   Justin just rolled his eyes and smirked.

   Before too long, a pretty flight attendant rolled her cart down the aisle. She offered them the complimentary champagne. She could tell at once they were gay and was struck by their extraordinary handsome beauty.

   "My, you two make a handsome couple! So...what can I get you?"

   "Thanks a lot!" Justin said, "I believe my partner adores champagne. But I was hoping you had some sparkling water? Perhaps some non-alcoholic cider?"

   "We sure do! In fact, we have a few varieties! Which would you like?" She showed him what she had.

   Justin picked out one and she poured each man out his drink.

   "So, will you be all right? I know I've had a few other passengers who don't drink when they fly. It upsets their stomach. That happen to you?"

   "Oh...it might...especially on an empty stomach. But that's not why I'm not drinking. I just....decided to give it up for the next little while."

   "Oh, that's interesting. How long?"

   Justin smiled and took a sip of his cider. "Oh...about nine months should cover it."

BJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJ

A month ago...

 

   Promptly at 1:00 PM, Beddy, Randy, and Jack and his family arrived at Britin Castle. They all marvelled at the size and splendour of the place before heading to the big door and knocking. Ted soon answered and ushered everyone inside.

   Beddy and Randy didn't have much stuff and Jack and family had thrown their personal belongings (clothes, keepsakes, picture albums, artwork etc.) in a few boxes, packed up the car and summarily abandoned their house. The furniture was all rickety and otherwise at least ten years old and none of them cared about it. Plus, Jack's family had been at the presentation and seen the generous suite they would be living in and it beat their run down house in spades.

   Ted showed them all to the Staff Wing which they seemed to get to in about half the time they should have. Everyone was very happy with their suite and Ted left them telling them to get settled in and to feel free to take advantage of the Great Room and patio when they were ready. Signs would show them the way.

   The doorbell rang. Ted trotted away, went down a hall, turned a corner and skidded into the Front Hall.

   This kind of thing had been happening since Ted had got there and he was still not used to it. It made him a little dizzy.

   He answered the door. It was another convoy of people and Ted saw a steady stream of cars turning into the drive at the gates which were mysteriously open and inviting.

   Ted looked at his watch and decided to risk it. Time to wake the Sleeping Beauties.

BJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJ

   In due time, they arrived back in Pittsburgh. After the tedious process of airport, they headed down town and checked into their hotel.

   They changed, had a shower which turned into a slow, sensual, shower fuck. Then they rested, napping for a few hours, and then were finally ready to head to their first and most anticipated destination: Liberty Diner.

   Liberty Diner was fairly full but winding down as the evening crowd was getting ready for Woody's and then Babylon. However, there were two important familiar faces there when Brian and Justin walked in...Debbie and a tall, lanky queen sitting at the counter all alone.

   "Emmett!!!" shouted Justin in great joy before he could stop himself. He rushed over to the gaudy Nellie who was dressed in a pink top and lime green pants that Brian was unaware there was a shade of, and hugged him.

   "That's my name sugar!" said Emmett, at first not really looking at who was addressing him. After his arms and lap were filled with hyperactive blond however, he tried to shake off his funk. "Well, aren't you a friendly fag! And so full of spunk and beauty! Your hair shines just like sunlight! And your spunk...I'm sure is wonderful!" he said naughtily. "What's your name, beautiful?"

   "But...but you know..." Justin felt a heavy hand on his shoulder and looked up into Brian's troubled eyes. Sorrowfully, he shook his head slightly. And Justin remembered. "Ohhhhh....right...you don't know my name. Oooops! My names Justin. I'm sorry. I guess I've heard so much about you, I felt like I knew you already. Sorry about that." He slid off Emmett's lap and onto the stool next to him.

   "Well, that's all right honey! Anytime you wanna jump your beautiful blond self into my arms you're welcome to! I'm afraid that's about as far as it'd go though, just to warn you. I'm just too unhappy to make anything work. Unless you're looking for a one nighter? Don't suppose you are, my sweet drop of sunlight?"

   "He most certainly is not!!" growled out a deep and growling, possessive voice.

   "Ahhh, no I guess you're not," Emmett said reflectively, not really aware of where the growling voice came from, "but after all my old friends either disappeared or left me by the wayside I decided to follow the advice of one who lived a fairly solitary life himself: Love is for breeders and straights. No repeats. Get in and out with the maximum of pleasure and the minimum of bullshit. No apologies and..."

   "And no regrets!" finished Brian in whispered horror.

   "Why, yes! That's right! How did you know...?" Emmett looked up finally and grabbed his chest with one hand and the counter with the other. His eyes bugged out comically wide and he gasped hugely. "Oh my God!!! Brian??? Is that you!!?"

   "Good to see you too, Emmy Lou!" Brian said, with his tongue in cheek.

   "But....but...but...."

   "Yes, we know that's your favourite body part," Brian said cheekily.

   "But Brian....What big arms you have!" Emmett cried.

   "All the better to hug my true love with," returned Brian.

   "And Brian....what a big chest you have!"

   "All the better to hold my partner to."

   "And Brian....what an exquisitely perfect bubble butt you have!"

   "All the better to let my lover top me!"

   Justin gasped in excitement.

   "Someday."

   Justin blew out in disappointment. "He's been teasing me like that for like forever," he explained to Emmett.

   "Good Grief Brian!! What happened!?" When I teased you about getting enough protein in your diet, I wasn't talking about eating an entire cow!"

   Brian laughed; a deep and genuine laugh that Emmett had never heard before and enfolded the queen in his huge frame and Emmett groaned in the pleasure of it. It was so good to have at least part of the gang back.

   "Oh, it's so good to see you again Emmy Lou! But forget what I said back then! It makes me sick that that's all you remember about me. I'm so sorry! Oh...and if you tell anybody I hugged you...I'll come back....and dye all your clothes black and white!"

   Emmett gasped in horror as Brian released him. He held a hand to his heart. "YOU....WOULDN'T...DARE!!!" he gasped out comically.

   "Try me!" semi-teased Brian, smiling ferally.

   Justin tried to get the rapidly derailing conversation back on track.

   "Emmett, you said you were all alone. Don't you have anyone to hang out with?"

   "Well, no, not really. After Brian left, the gang sort of broke up.  The girls are busy with Abe a lot. Michael and Ben are treating that Loft like a fortress and living a domestic life and never really getting out any more. Well...at least to Babylon where it's important. And Teddy...oh Teddy, he left for a job...oh, ages ago I guess and I never heard from him again. I miss him the most, I think. But I guess I'll never see him again." He sniffed dramatically. "I guess I never really formed any other close attachments."

   "Oh but we know..." Again Justin was stopped by Brian's gentle but heavy hand. Justin looked at him in confusion. Brian just winked.

   "First of all, I'm sorry I had to leave suddenly Em. It's hard to explain but I'll try....it's a long story. As for Michael, I'll deal with him. And Ted is..."

   "BRIAN!!?  Brian fucking Kinney!! Is that you!? And Sunshine?? My God, I didn't ever think I'd see you without a computer!!" screeched a voice.

   "I think we've been spotted," Brian said sarcastically.

   Next moment they were both grabbed and squooshily hugged and noisily kissed by Debbie from behind the counter. The two men submitted without a fight as it was inevitable as the tides and it...well it was just easier to get it over with.

   "So what the fuck brings you back to the Pitts?" Debbie asked noisily, "Brian...it's good to see ...your work...seems to have gone OK. More than OK, if you ask me."

   "I didn't," Brian said dryly. Justin gave him a gentle prod. " Uhhhh....but thanks."

   "Work?" Emmett perked up, "Did you go under the knife, Bri?"

   "Uhhhh...yeah...I did...sort of. Look, I'll tell you everything later but first I want to tell you why we're here. We're here to touch base with everyone and offer them all the same thing. A job of some sort...and a place to live in a palatial mansion in West Virginia where me and Justin here are going to be moving and live from now on. Will you come with us? Leave the Pitts and live in comfort and security forever?"

   Debbie and Emmett were staring at them in slack-jawed disbelief and amazement.

   Finally Em found a voice. "Palatial mansion? Move? Are you guys for real?" he squeaked.

   Brian sighed. "Deb? Do you have that laptop you were kicking around on?"

   Hands shaking slightly, Deb reached under the counter and handed it over.

   Brian quickly tapped in the web address of Britin4evercastle.com.

   Then he turned the screen toward them. "Here is where we live. And yes...Yes, it's for real."

BJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

   When Ted knocked on the Family Wing door, Brian was only mildly annoyed, but mostly at the circumstances because he preferred to wake slowly and then have a slow and sensual suck-a-thon. But it was not to be. Justin played good cop and told Ted not to worry and hold everybody off for another half an hour. Then he took Brian by the hand and led him to the shower where he sucked the burly beast into a huge hunk of submission.

   Promptly at 1:30 they emerged, washed, dressed in casual suits. Brian's hair was "messy on purpose" and Justin wore his in his now usually preferred fashion: a short part on one side and shoulder length and straight down like a golden curtain on the other to cover over his scar and bald spot.

   And it was a good thing they did. New arrivals were showing up with increasing regularity until soon a car was driving in the gate nearly every few minutes. They received everybody graciously and thanked them for joining their new family. They recruited Jack to help, who recruited several others and soon they had found the entrance to the parking garages and were clearing the nearly clogged driveway.

   This went on all week. The town emptied slowly and the castle filled up. It was clear that the town was now being transferred to them and soon it would cease to be. It would become abandoned, a modern day ghost town. This was bittersweet but Brian and Justin remained happy with this because it meant they had won. Their triumph over Stockwell's evil was complete.

   As the castle turned from a hollow and silent building into a functioning and bustling community, Timothy grew more and more panicked. At first, he could navigate the halls empty but as the castle filled up this became more and more difficult. More and more he was forced to backtrack and find a new way to where he wanted to go. More and more, even this was no use and he was faced with a nodding, smiling face some of whom actually wanted to talk to him! Tim shuddered. His face started to feel stretched with all the smiling he had to do back.

   Eventually there came a day when the halls were almost always populated. And this was just the people who were going to work the castle! Timothy felt a little ill when he thought about what it was going to be like when the boys opened the castle to the general public as a resort. The day finally came when Timothy saw that his hallway was full, the Great Room was full, the patio was full, and every hall had at least one person in it. In deep despair and full blown panic, Timothy slammed the door to his room, locked it and refused to come out.

 

The next day:

 

   "Timothy? Tim? Tim, hon, open the door? Let me in." Justin gently tapped on the door as he called softly and soothingly to the frightened man inside.

   "Who is it? Who's there?" demanded the querulous man inside.

   "It's me, sweetheart, Justin. And Brian. And a friend. Please let us in. We just want to talk."

   "What kinda friend?" the old man asked suspiciously.

   "Someone from the old village who wants to meet you."

   "I'm too old for set-ups!" yelled the crank.

   "Don't remind us!" yelled Brian, losing his patience, "Now open the door, you ungrateful old fart, or I'll personally break it down!"

   The lock clicked and the door opened a ways. "Well, since you asked so nicely," the old man said sarcastically.

   As the young people began to enter, he added, "Just the three of you though! And hurry! Hurry!" he grew panicked, pulling on Justin's arm and ushered them all inside like he was harbouring fugitives. Then he glanced outside in distaste and panic at the usual passers-by and slammed the door as if a horde of marauders was on the other side ready to attack. He was breathing heavily in fear.

   "Tim? Why don't you come sit with me on the couch?" Justin asked. He and Brian sat down together. Reluctantly, Timothy sat down on Justin's other side, casting distrustful looks at Brian. He knew the big man didn't like him but he also knew Justin would protect him.

   "Tim, what's been bothering you?" asked Justin kindly.

   "Are you mad, boy!!? What do you thinks has been bothering me!? I'm a hermit! A hermit dammit! How am I supposed to be left alone when I can't get away from anyone for 5 minutes?"

   "And this is just the staff!" Brian said joyfully, "Just imagine what it'll be like when the resort opens up! Not to mention the hospice!"

   Timothy turned a nasty shade of green and went kind of limp. His breathing grew shallow.

   Justin grew alarmed and hugged him and stroked his hair a bit like a puppy. "Timothy! It'll be all right! Everything will be OK! I promise! Brian!" he admonished, "You're scaring him!"

   Brian was unapologetic.

   Timothy eventually came back to what passed for normal and whispered weakly, "No. He's right. He's right, Justin. I've been thinking about that every day. It's my constant nightmare. But this place will fill up as it should. This isn't going to work! I need to build myself another little hovel and get away from here, preferably in the forest."

   "Perhaps there is another solution," said the stranger.

   "And YOU! Don't think I've forgotten about you!" Timothy growled. "Just who the hell are you anyway?"

   ‘You' was a young, pretty woman in feminine but professional dress, short blond hair cut into a bob, and large glasses that covered half her face. She had sat down in one of the chairs opposite them.

   "My name's Samantha," said the woman, "I had a clinic in the village. I have a PhD in psychology and mental health. Now...I guess my clinic is here. I thought we could spend some time talking."

   "Ohhhhh....I see where this is going! You're a Pee-sychiatrist! Well, you can shove your P-H-D up your A-S-S! I ain't crazy and I don't need my head shrunk! So you just...just get outta here!"

   "Timothy, that's not polite!" said Justin.

   "No Justin, that's all right," said Samantha, "That's a pretty normal response for this situation. However, Tim, I want you to know that very few of my clients were "crazy". They just needed an impartial source to talk and work things out."

   "Suuuuurrrree they did! How many times you give that speech right before you whip out the straitjacket and needle and I wake up in the loony bin?" asked Timothy, unaware he had switched tenses.

   "That has never happened," answered Samantha honestly, who did notice and made a mental note of it.

   Timothy made a distrustful, unbelieving noise.

   "Tim, we came and brought Samantha because you shut yourself up in your room and haven't been out in 24 hours. Now you want to go back to the forest. I don't want to lose you that way. Won't you talk to us? There's obviously something wrong. We'd really like to help," Justin implored.

   Timothy glanced in unbelief at Brian.

   "I want to help you, then," said Justin.

   "I'm fine," insisted Timothy, "I just need to be left alone. I can't ever...be...left...alone here!" His breathing grew labored as if he wasn't getting enough air.

   "Tim will you talk with me for one hour? If you decide it's not for you, you never have to see me again," Samantha said, "No straitjacket. No hospital. We'll just get to know each other."

   "One hour?" Tim asked sceptically.

   "One hour," Samantha confirmed. She knew she had him and was already sure what was wrong. All that remained was why.

   "Weeeeeeeellll....I guess so," Timothy said distrustfully.

   "Great! OK, Brian, Justin, why don't I talk with you in the Great Room, in about an hour then?" Sam directed. The two men got up and left the room. But Justin was worried and held back to listen at the door for a minute.

   "So Tim...why don't you tell me about your childhood," said Sam.

   "It was.....difficult," Tim said

   "Care to elaborate?"

   "Very....difficult."

   Justin smiled and closed the door the rest of the way. That was his hermit man. Sam was in for a hell of an hour.

 

 

Two hours later:

 

   However, Samantha proved to be gentle yet tenacious and relentless. She got Timothy to forget about the time and they talked for two hours. At the end of that time, she had barely scratched the surface but it confirmed what she had already guessed.

   She met with Brian and Justin in the Great Room and told them of her findings, some of which they already knew.

   "Well, he has the most intense case of agoraphobia that I've ever seen. He had an abusive childhood and eventually it manifested in a deep resentment and distrust of all people. Unless he was in an environment he could control, the world, his very thought processes were...are as frightening and as confusing as any maze. Up could be down, right could be wrong at any moment and any confusing turn could lead to a crippling dead end at any moment." She sighed. "He'd never survive this place when it becomes a hotel.  I recommend steady therapy for him immediately but even after years of intense therapy, I don't know if he could be cured completely."

   "But what could have caused this?" asked Justin in great distress.

   "As I said, abuse. I'm still not sure of the true extent of his horrors but from what I gathered in this short time there was physical abuse, causing him to hide, whereupon the rest of the family would forget about him, often for days at a time. I believe that's what has caused this intense desire to nest. He feels safe in hiding, in his own space, preferably a house. There were promises of punishments that never came and then out of the blue....Whammo! Same would go for rewards or presents. Often they would tell him they would "be right back" or in a few hours or whatever. They would be gone for days and he would be left alone, to fend for himself."

   "Oh my God!" breathed Justin in horror. Even Brian looked a little green around the gills.

   "All this taught him to be independent at a very early age. He learned to be on guard all the time and not to trust a thing that came out of anyone's mouth. All this has continued to this day."

   "Isn't there anything we can do, Doctor?" Justin asked, his gentle heart breaking for the old man.

   "As I said, regular sessions. He claims to have "forgotten" much of his past but most of this is repression of traumatic memories. As he talks, he does remember. And gradually as he deals with each episode, he may get better. As I said, though, all this may take years. Also, the influence of children, maybe one special child may help in his recovery. Eventually. And then perhaps in small doses. In the meantime, he kept talking about his "hovel". I recommend he be humored in this and a house be given to him, somewhere safe in the forest, as he desires, not too deep, but enough so he doesn't have to be in contact with the population of the castle, which I understand, is going to increase exponentially when you open to the public."

   "Yes, that's true," said Justin. "Oh Brian! Isn't there something we can do?"

   Brian chuckled. "You old softy! Do you really need to ask?"

BJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJ

   Well, of course Debbie and Emmett were recruited easily after that. Things were even more joyful when Debbie was informed that Beddy was already there, waiting for her and that should could choose to work with her or in a whole  kitchen/pantry area of her own and then see Beddy whenever. Debbie immediately Skyped Beddy and the two were soon giggling and screaming in delight as Beddy was finally able to describe what she'd been up to since she'd got there.

   Seeing that they were summarily dismissed for the time being, Brian took the opportunity to tell Emmett about Ted. Emmett was overjoyed. This news along with the fact that he would have his own Interior design/Catering/whatever the hell he wanted Shop and be in charge of any major redecoration in the castle made him only more eager to get there. He squealed and laughed the likes he hadn't done in ages and hugged them both enthusiastically.

   "All right Emmy Lou, all right!! That's enough!"

   "Ohhh...I'm onto you now, you grumbly old Papa Bear! You don't care! And I'm never gonna stop hugging you again, you hear me, Brian Kinney?" And he hugged him again and laughed for pure joy and because he'd won a lottery and a happily ever after that rivalled one of those hokey old Grimm's Brothers fairy tales.

   And Brian laughed right back, lifting the thin man up and swinging him around for good measure because the truth was Emmett was right. He didn't care. And it felt so good to be back in contact with the Family again. And he was just getting started.

   They gave Emmett and Debbie their plane tickets for a plane two days hence. They told them to travel light, forget about any furnishings as they could be sent for or replaced and that the suites came fully furnished. Knowing Emmett though, Brian firmly admonished that travelling light meant 3 suitcases, no more. Emmett pouted a little at that, but finally agreed.

   After visiting a little more, and a nice pink plate special, (the last ones she would ever serve, Debbie declared) they were ready to be on their way and go to their next destination.

   "So where should we head out to now, Bri? We could drop by your loft and see Michael. Or go see your son and the girls?" asked Justin.

BJBJBBJBJBJBJBJBJBJ

Two weeks later....One week to Opening Day:

 

   "Tim! Timothy sweetheart! Can you open the door and come for a walk with me? We have a surprise for you!" called Justin tapping on his door.

   Timothy's door made noises as the locks were disengaged. The door was pulled open a few inches and Timothy's bearded face peeked out. "What is it?" he barked grumpily, "Slip it under the door!"

   "I can't, Tim. It's too big. You'll have to come with us. It's all right. We've cleared the halls. Please come. I promise you'll love it."

   "Hmmmph!!! Promises! Promises!" he grumbled but he saw the coast was clear and opened the door a bit wider. Justin smiled and came just inside and gave him a hug.

   "Humphh! You shouldn't do that so much!" Timothy said, pulling away.

   "Shouldn't do what?" asked Justin in confusion.

   "Call me...that...and hug me all the time."

   "Why ever not?"

   "I'm gay too, you know. I might get attached. I have feelings too y'know!"

   "Oh Tim, I didn't think about it like that! You know whenever I do, call you sweetheart or hon, it's because I think of you as a cherished grandfather, and I love you....right? I don't mean to instigate those feelings! If you want me to I'll stop."

   "Humphhh!!" Timothy's shoulders were hunched in misery.

   "Tim? Sweeth - Tim, what's wrong?"

   "I - remember things now!" Timothy blurted out loudly.

   "From therapy?"

   "Yes."

   "What do you remember?"

   "They used to say that too. I promise you'll love it." They were his parents but he steadfastly never referred to them as such, only them or they, and spoken with the utmost venom and contempt. "Then they'd hold said treat or toy or present over my head, play keep away, or just hold it and then drop it and break it. Once they brought a puppy home but whenever I'd reach for the door they'd drive out of reach. When I finally gave up they drove it back to the pound. They never kept a single one of their stinking promises! I never got to have a dog. I never got to love hi-...They never..." And then Timothy's shoulders were heaving with shuddering sobs.

   "Justin was wide-eyed with horror. His heart was cut to ribbons. His feet had a mind of their own and before he knew he had moved in and had wrapped Timothy in a huge hug. "Oh Tim! Oh, my treasure! Oh my darling! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! It's all right! Everything's all right now!" And then there was just gentle rocking and Justin whispering sweet nothings in his ear.

   Timothy had been undergoing intense therapy sessions 3 times a week with Sam and a lot of memories had bubbled to the surface and slowly he was opening up. At the same time, he'd have relapses, fits of rage, depression and insecurity. In these times, he'd refuse to open his door, often for days at a time. He remained ever vigilant, distrustful, and highly agoraphobic.

   "Timothy, listen to me. Are you listening?" Justin asked, after they had shared some tears.

   "Yes," answered Timothy.

   "You know by now what this castle is called. What is it?"

   Britin...For...ever," Timothy said, sniffling.

   "That's right. And I swear on the love Brian and I share...forever...that I will never do that to you. All my promises are true and I will never disappoint you. I promise. Do you believe this?"

   "Yes. OK, I will believe it,' said Timothy but Justin could see it was still a struggle for him.

   "That's my good man. Are you ready to go see your surprise now?" Justin kept an arm around him and led him toward the door.

   "Yeah, I guess," Tim answered, seeing he really didn't have a choice anyway. He squirmed a bit. "I dunno though...Shouldn't get attached....I dunno...."

   "Oh sorry, Tim! I forgot! I can always..." Justin started to release him.

   "I didn't say to stop!" Timothy bitched.

   Justin threw back his head and laughed a laugh as rich as dark chocolate as he led his friend from the apartment, one arm firmly around his shoulder.

TBC

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

A/N: Ok well this wasn't a very good "cliffy" so to speak. It's painfully obvious what Timothy's surprise is but since we're creeping up on 4,800 words, I thought I'd cut you guys a break and save it for its own scene. I also was going to let you guys choose between Mike or Gus but since hopefully I'll address them both and a few other issues next chapter, I decided against it. I'll work on next chapter a bit harder and hope to have it up soon. Good night. PLEASE REVIEW! It makes me happy!