[Reviews - 0] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

Another fractured QAF faerie tale! Following the plot (loosely) of Red Riding Hood. Third story in the Beauty & Beast series and sequel to Jack and the Beanstalk.


Banner by Christie aka clride. Thanks a lot!


STORY AND TRILOGY NOW COMPLETE!


Rated: YA
Categories: QAF US Characters: Ben Bruckner, Brian Kinney, Carl Horvath, Debbie Novotny, Emmett Honeycutt, Gus Marcus-Peterson, Justin Taylor, Lindsay Peterson, Melanie Marcus, Michael Novotny, Molly Taylor, Original Female Character, Original Male Character, Ted Schmidt
Tags: Abuse/Child Abuse, Family, Minor Character Death, MPreg (Yup! Went THERE!), Out of Character, Rape, Violence
Genres: Alternate Universe, Drama, Fairy Tale, Humor, Romance
Pairings: Brian/Justin, Melanie/Lindsay, Michael/Ben
Challenges: None
Series: Beauty and the Beast Series
Chapters: 15 Completed: Yes
Word count: 58536 Read: 42321
ePub Downloads: 14 Published: Jun 01, 2016 Updated: Jun 01, 2016
Story Notes:

Part 1: Deals mainly with resolving issues left over from Beauty and the Beast. Sets the stage for:...


Part 2: Life continues at Britin4Ever Castle. Brian and Justin deal with life and a very extended family within their huge home. But within the idyllic home and resort, there is something...dark. An alien presence has infiltrated their happy home. But what is it?

 

Disclaimer: Any and all QAF characters in my story were kidnapped and forced to participate in my story against their will. Some will seem very Out of Character.  However, afterwards they were brainwashed and their memories wiped of all events and returned to the very dusty shelf they were left on by Showtime and Cowlip and so forth. No copyright infringement is intended and no money was made during the writing of this story.

 

1. Chapter 1 - The Trouble with Timothy/Emmett and Debbie by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (4958 words)

Oh God! It just keeps going! OK, here`s the deal! Part 1 Back to the Pitts deals mainly with resolutions  of events from Beauty and the Beast. It is split into two storylines to speed things along. Part 2 will deal with the main events of the new fairy tale.

 

 

 

Storyline 1: Follows events immediately after Jack and the Beanstalk

 

 

 

Storyline 2: Takes place a month later. Briton castle is established and Justin and Brian return to face their friends and foes in the Pitts.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Why won't this end? I don't know!! But to hurry things along....sort of...I have combined two storylines into one...kind of....flashback style. Hopefully I will have the next part up soon.

2. Chapter 2 - Timothy's Surprise/Michael and the Munchers by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (4211 words)

 

Dedicated to: TAG....Just because!

3. Chapter 3 - Gus/Jennifer and Molly. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (4859 words)

4. Chapter 4 - The White Tower/The Diner at Seven PM. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (8642 words)

 

A/N: A bit of a longer chapter here. Just wanted to get all the loose ends from the Pitts wrapped up. Which I did, I think. The stage should now be set for the next part of the new fairy tale. Warning: Versatile B/J. I know this offends some but if you skip the scene, you'll only be hurting yourself. Well, that's all from me. See you in Part 2!

5. Chapter 5 - Homecoming. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (4558 words)

 

Part 2! The real story begins!

 

 

PLEASE REVIEW and give me feedback if you like or hate anything about the story. It helps me a lot. Thank you.

6. Chapter 6 - The Bright Men. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (1490 words)

 

Kind of a short chapter. Sort of a filler I guess  but  some interesting developments.

7. Chapter 7 - The Red Hoody. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (5077 words)

 

Kind of a tame ending so I added a Sneak Peek just to mess with you!

8. Chapter 8 - The Grey Walker. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (4697 words)

9. Chapter 9 - Sweet Sixteen. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (2535 words)

A/N:  I am SO sorry for the long delay! RL has kept me...occupied let's say and inspiration lagged. Also very sorry that this chapter is mostly more exposition but  next chapter we'll get this show on the road I promise!


Also couldn't shut up about horses for some reason. Again, sorry. Hope it's not too boring.


PLEASE   REVIEW!!

 

10. Chapter 10 - The Red Cloak. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (2085 words)

A/N: Sorry about the looonnng delay but I was horribly blocked. I'm getting over it but as a result the next few chapters are a bit shorter than usual. Also look for a darker tone to enter the story. Just a heads up. This is lookin' to be a Gus/Tim centered story. Sorry if this offends some people's sensibilities.

 

11. Chapter 11 - The Big Bad Wolfe. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (3237 words)

12. Chapter 12 - The Woodsman. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (2824 words)

13. Chapter 13 - The Darkest Part of the Forest. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (3887 words)

WARNING!!! The following chapter is not for the faint of heart! But I just couldn't dumb it down into a people pleaser without it being totally wrecked.


OK. The following chapter contains violence, scary stuff, graphic portrayal of attempted rape, and a character death. This is a spoiler in itself, but I'll comfort myself with the fact  that I'm not going to tell you who it is.


These changes will be reflected in the summary.

 

14. Chapter 14 - Angels And Fairies. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (3698 words)

15. Chapter 15 - Epilogue. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 0] (1778 words)