- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

For those who ARE reviewing a big THANK YOU and keep it up! Thank you, TAG, Flossee, JAZZEPOET, and DavidR for reviewing the last chapter. However...for the 61 other people who hit on the chapter but didn't say anything...this ending's for you! Bwa Ha!! Ha!!

Disclaimer: This story is fanfic only. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is made off of this and characters are...mostly OOC. I've said this before and I'll say it again: Everybody wins when nobody sues!

 

Please Review!!!!

 

Chapter 13

Suit and Suitor

 

When they arrived back in the village, Hunter was extremely surprised. It turned out they had only been gone a half-hour. This meant that the portal had not only taken no time at all but also had thrown them a little bit backwards in time.

 

After the deer had been dropped off, Brian rushed out and ran full tilt to the tavern where a certain blond boy beauty was schlepping coffee to the usual ingrates.

 

Brian stood there, heaving like a bull, lust blazing out of his eyes, wanton wanting, nay, need seeping out of every pore.

 

Justin finished pouring the coffee he was in the middle of and turned, attracted and a little turned on by the heaving Alpha who was oozing machismo like a sweating construction worker.

 

Justin's baby blues widened in surprise and dilated in lust. "Brian! You're home already? What....what happened? What's wrong?"

 

"Put...down...the...coffee!" Brian growled out with a feral intensity.

 

Justin hastened to obey. "Brian...What on Earth is the ma - mmmmmppphhhhh.....mmmmmph.....mmmmmmmm!!!!" The last was a purr of pure pleasure.

 

As soon as the hot liquid was out of the way, Brian had rushed over and taken Justin in his arms with the intent to never let him out of them again. One hand was on the small of his back and the other kneaded the perfect globes of his blond boy's bubble butt. The hand on his back slid slllooooooowwly up his spine, massaged the back of his neck until Justin was weak in the knees and then moved up to cradle the back of his head. Brian dipped him and continued to mercilessly tongue fuck his young lover, leaving no crevice of his mouth unexplored. It was a display of utter domination and ownership right in the middle of everybody and Justin decided he had slipped into a very pleasurable dream state from which he hoped he would never wake from.

 

Dimly, the two men heard a noise but both couldn't be bothered. Well, Justin was in a fog of pleasure, his nips were aching to be touched and pinched, and every nerve ending was on fire. Brian just didn't give a damn.

 

When they finally came up for air with a resounding pop, the rest of the world came back into focus. They realized the noise was the entire place catcalling and whistling and clapping. People were rubbernecked and kneeling on the seats of the booths, all the better to see them.

 

Justin lay there in Brian's arms, eyes closed, aftershocks of pleasure still pulsing through him. Slowly, awareness of the real world intruded. As if awaking from a deep sleep, his eyelids fluttered slowly open. "Brian! What the deuce!? We only just saw each other a little while ago! What on earth's the matter?"

 

"Feels like a lot longer to me! Hours! Days!" growled Brian.

 

"Hey! We're all enjoying the little show but we had a deal! Time to get back to work!" Hardy yelled from the window.

 

Brian strode over to the window in three, long feral steps. "I'm changing the deal!" he growled.

 

Hardy gulped. "Wha - what do you mean?"

 

Brian pulled out the 4 gold pieces that Randal had given him and slammed them down on the window. "Is this enough to pay for the room and Justin's liberty until we leave?"

 

Hardy bit one of the gold pieces and gulped. This was the real deal, all right, he could tell. "And then some! Here...I'll do it for two!" He gave two of the coins back.

 

"Thanks! That's decent of you!" Brian took them and returned to Justin. The blond was red faced and a little pissed off.

 

"You know, I kind of liked this job!" he said.

 

"I didn't. It was cutting into the time where I could have been fucking you into the mattress!"

 

Justin gasped again. His cheeks pinked and his eyes dilated some more. He had never been more turned on in his life.

 

Brian bent and ravaged his pink, perfect lips some more. After a time, he rose up and his eyes were feral and intense with lust and need.

 

"I'm going to fuck you now. Hard and over and over again! But before I do, I want to ask you something. Are you mine!?"

 

Justin looked up and searched his needy eyes in confusion. He could tell Brian was asking him something else, something much more important. Something had happened out in those woods and Justin wasn't sure he was going to like it.

 

"Brian...I don't understand! What's wrong? Are you all..."

 

"Answer the question Goldilocks! Are...you...mine!?"

 

"Of course, Brian! Now and forever. I will have no other."

 

Brian kissed him roughly, deeply, nipped his tongue, his lips. He snuffled his way down and kissed his neck growling in pleasure.

 

Justin allowed this a bit and then used one tip of one finger to lift Brian's chin until he was staring deep into the tortured depths of Brian's soul.

 

"Not so fast, my big, bad wolf! I ask you the same! Are you mine!? Truly mine from now on? What's really going on, Brian? What happened to you?""

 

Brian stilled. "I just needed to know. Now more than ever. And yes. If you had asked me that week ago, a day ago, this morning, I wouldn't have been able to tell you! But I can now! With all my heart....I am yours!"

 

A sensual smile curved Justin's cupid bow lips. "Talk is cheap, Wolf!"

 

Brian sucked in a growly breath and could hardly breathe out again. He was on the edge.

 

Then he grabbed Justin up by his waist and slung him over his shoulder and strode toward the back room. He carried him inside and slammed the door with his foot.

 

There was tumultuous applause before the humdrum of noise, complaining, and conversation took over the place again. Deb waved in a musician who started to play just for good measure.

 

@@@@@@@BJGR

 

Several rounds of mind-blowing sex later:...

 

 

 

Justin sighed in supreme contentment and laid his head on Brian's chest. He listened carefully and he could tell the outside diner was quiet and closed. They were alone.

 

"So....you wanna tell me what this is all about yet?" he asked.

 

"What are ya talkin' about?" Brian returned.

 

Justin propped up on one elbow and looked at him incredulously.

 

"Seriously? Well, let's do a rundown shall we? Showing up in the middle of the day and charging in like a hero on steroids. Buying my way out of a job with money I didn't know we had. And then...fucking me silly into the mattress over and over and...I've lost count."

 

"You're welcome, by the way," Brian said drily.

 

"Being thankful isn't the issue here! Thank you...by the way. But my point is....why!? Did something happen?"

 

"Do we really have to analyze everything? Let's just chalk it up to being extra horny and enjoy the sex. Now, how about we go ag- ..."

 

" Again!! Geez Brian, Lord knows I can keep up with you but even I have my limits! I need a break! This is what I'm talking about! All, right! What's going on? What happened out there and what am I missing?"

 

Brian sighed hugely and then said as if it was no big deal. "Well, you're bound to find out sooner or later anyway. The twinks got engaged."

 

Justin's face lit up in a huge smile and he said, "Married...that's great! We'll have to do something special and...." He fell quiet.

 

"What!?"

 

Justin was silent. Then a slow, simply enormous smile cracked his face in two. "I know what this is," he said.

 

Brian grew alarmed. "No! No you don't! Whatever you are thinking, that's not it!! Stop it! Stop it right now!!"

 

"That's why you had us swear devotion before this fuck-fest started! Brian...Are you in some weird Alpha male fucking competition with the twinks? Like if they get married, we have to fuck all night?"

 

"NO! No, that's not what this is!"

 

"Thank God, because I'd hate to see what you'd be like when they got married! Wait....."

 

"No! No waiting! No thinking! Let's just.... Just....oh hell!"

 

Because Justin had figured it out. "Brian....Are we married? Is this what this is? Some weird twisted way of how you celebrate getting engaged...or married?"

 

"What!!!? Married? Fuck no!"

 

"Damn right, fuck, no!" Justin repeated, watching him shrewdly.

 

"What do you mean, no!!" roared Brian, " You just promised YOU WERE MINE!! WHO!? WHO IS IT! Who else are you fucking! The butcher!? That bodybuilt baker!? The one who makes those gingerbread men...just for you!! The candle maker!?"

 

"Candle maker!? Baker? What are you talking about? Brian, I'm not fucking with anyo..."

 

"I know!" Brian yelled, still in full queen out. "It's that guy who runs the muffin shop!

 

"What? Who? The muffin man?"

 

"The muffin man!" Brian growled in feral jealously

 

"What? That one on Drury Lane?" asked Justin, a little alarmed.

 

"The one...on Drury Lane!" repeated Brian reflectively, punching a fist into a palm. "The one who's going to need a lot of candles from that candle maker...for his own funeral!!"

 

"Brian Kinney! You leave those sweet men alone! Especially the muffin man!! I spoke the truth. I am yours. I fuck no one else."

 

"But then why...?"

 

"Brian...the vows I made earlier I have been keeping all the time...every day...for over five years now without any expectation of hearing them returned. And it's the first time since you've made that promise to me in all that time, I might add! But if you want to consider us married...then I want what the twinks have! I want a solid declaration...a proposal...not to mention a bit of ‘bling! bling!' that fits right here!" He held up his left ring finger and wiggled it.

 

Brian lay back and covered his eyes with his forearm. "Dear God! I've officially disembarked onto the island of Lesbos!"

 

Justin lay back on his side of the cots in a huff. ""Fine! Whatever!" He turned his back.

 

There was a pause.

 

"Justin...please don't turn away."

 

"If you think we are going to....now, you're..."

 

"We don't have to...do anything. Just hold me....I need to feel you. I don't want to feel the cold anymore."

 

Justin turned looked into Brian's eyes. He was astonished to see tortured depths. He quirked an eyebrow in a perfect imitation. "There's something else. Something you haven't told me yet. What do you mean...cold?"

 

"You're a perceptive little shit, aren't you?" Brian breezed. But he sobered and took a deep breath when Justin didn't respond. "OK...Well, don't freak out or anything....But something happened out there in the woods. I know it's only been a half hour or something for you...but I feel like I've been away for hours, maybe half a day!"

 

Justin just looked confused and waited for him to continue.

 

"Well, the thing is...and don't freak out here...me and the boys mighta...sorta...kinda fell through...a kind of door... portal.... intoanalternatereality," he finished in a rush.

 

"Into a WHERE!!!?" Justin freaked.

 

"Justin....you promised you wouldn't freak."

 

"NO....I...DIDN'T!!!" Justin continued to freak.

 

"Oh...Right."

 

In lieu of a shirt collar, Justin pulled Brian up by his chest hair until they were nose to nose. "Tell me everything.....NOW!!"

 

Brian took a deep breath and nodded. "Well, the whole thing started out rather..."

 

 

 

One Narnian Horror Story later:...

 

"And that's the whole story!" said Brian.

 

"Queen's Consort!!" Justin was aghast.

 

"I know, right? My skin's still crawling."

 

"Hmmmm. So that's why you're trying to crawl into mine," Justin quipped, "You did mention that you were the bigger queen though, right?"

 

"It didn't come up, I'm afraid. I was too busy running for my life. If it wasn't for the beaver and....I think it was a satyr....I would have been done for."

 

"What strange magic that world must have," Justin mused.

 

"I don't want to think about it. I'm just glad I got back to you!" Brian sipped a taste of ambrosia lips.

 

"Amen to that!" Justin agreed.

 

They pulled up the covers and got back to the magic they were best at doing...with each other.

 

@@@@@@BJGR

 

The rest of the week was fairly uneventful.

 

The whole lot of them basically kept out of Hunter's way while he worked and Hunter worked on the suit often. Brian and Justin kept up the fuck-fest and Gus and Randal just did errands or shopped around town or just dreamed and planned their wedding. They started a scrapbook. None of them ventured too deeply into the woods again. And after their adventure, they figured they had done their part by getting the deer. And none of them wanted to see exactly what Hunter was going to do with that deer to turn it into clothes.

 

Whatever he did, must have been a kind of magic of his own, for upon the appointed day, the deer was gone and the hunter who had never killed, presented them with the long awaited, much sought after suit.

 

There was an undershirt of the softest cotton included and over that was to be worn under the tunic. The tunic was stiff in the collar and supple in the chest and ass and while it wore like a shirt, it extended lower with stiff strips of black leather. The entire suit was an erotic black leather and screamed sex.

 

There was a cod piece that was made out of a tight leather mesh, like a net with the tiniest of holes. It pulled on like underwear and looked like boxer briefs. In the front was a hard leather cup to lovingly enclose his cock and balls. Brian found the cup had been carefully perforated with tiny holes so this crucial area was protected but could breathe. The cup snapped on at the top and could be unsnapped and folded down let him go to the bathroom.

 

Next were the pants. They were tailored to Brian's measurements and looked sprayed painted on. Justin thought they looked mouthwatering. They were assless and crotchless to allow the codpiece to work.

 

There was a new, wide, thick, strong leather belt. All around it, it had different sized snap up pouches that could hold vials or herb pouches or money or whatever. There were strong leather loops on the left and right hand side for a scabbard to fit through. Then, as a great surprise, Hunter presented belts to Justin and Gus and Randal in their sizes as well.

 

There were gauntlets; arm pieces that were like wristbands but reached from wrist to elbow. They laced up on the inner side of the arm. They were strong and stiff and made Brian feel incredibly protected. There were gloves; they were soft and supple and skin tight and fit around his wrists elastically. They were erotic and gorgeous.

 

The boots were stiff and strong and as Hunter had promised. They flared all the way up to the top of the leg but could be folded down to thigh high.

 

And, as a coup de grace, just for the hell of it, was a strong leather cap that fit snugly over his crown but around the edges was decoratively cut in points so that it looked like a crown.

 

"So....how do I look?" Brian asked, with the whole ensemble on, his hands proudly on his hips.

 

"Like a king," said Gus.

 

"Like a warrior," said Randal.

 

"Mouthwatering," said Justin.

 

"Good. Just what I was going for," Brian said, grabbing Justin. He dipped him and ravaged his mouth and Justin went a little limp everywhere except one crucial place. (If you know what I mean, wink, wink!)

 

All too soon, Brian released him and set him on his feet and Justin carefully breathed and tried to remember which way was up. Everyone else found this highly entertaining.

 

"Is it there?" he heard Brian ask.

 

"Is what where?" Justin asked.

 

"Check the large pouch on your right," Hunter answered in amusement.

 

Brian did and took something out. Justin looked on in confusion.

 

Then his confusion turned to deeper confusion and then suspicion, then a fluttering hope, then a wild hope, then a wild joy with a splash of elation thrown in for good measure.

 

Brian, dressed to the nines and towering over him like a leather god, had bent on one knee and opened his hand. On one black, leather palm lay two finely crafted golden rings. They were shaped like two thick bands twisted together in a double golden helix. The golden double helix was welded to two silver wires on either side. The whole thing formed a thick, manly wedding band.

 

best-irish-wedding-ring.jpg

"Brian! What are you doing?" Justin asked in consternation because his heart was thumping in a wild hope and he hated it because this couldn't be what he thought it was and when he found out what it really was, the disappointment was going to crush him.

 

"I'm getting ready for island life," Brian quipped. Then he sobered and said: "Justin, I can safely say that you've put up with a lot of bullshit from me since we met. I - I didn't know what a wonderful man you would turn out to be. What a wonderful man you are. I wish...so much I could go back in time and do things differently. So many things. But I can't. I can only tell you, I'm sorry, and move forward, and that I declare now, in front of all our friends that I love you. I love only you. I want only you. And I want you to only want me. Will you take this ring...and marry me."

 

Justin felt all floaty and lightheaded and figured he was about to pass out in pure pleasure. He came a little in his pants. He reached out and plucked one of the rings from Brian's hand. The double helix was simple yet artistic and so delicate that it almost seemed like it had been made by elves or even a fairy.

 

"But...where did these come from?" he asked, mostly to stall, because he was absolutely flummoxed.

 

"I took the two coins Hardy gave me back to a jeweler and some of the silver twig and had them make these. Did a pretty fucking good job too, I must say. So...is this enough ‘bling! bling!...for you?"

 

"You...so you really want...you want to marry me?" he asked, "Are you sure?" He looked down into his eyes and saw only that they were wide with sincere love and hope and a touch of anxiety.

 

"Yup," Brian replied simply, "So how about it?"

 

"My God, this is like a dream. I've waited for this for so long! Oh yes! Brian, yes, of course I'll marry you. I love you too!"

 

He pulled him up and pulled him in for a kiss. Brian's lips and tongue were hungry. All around them was the sound of clapping from the eager spectators.

 

Then Justin noticed the clapping was getting slower and slower. He broke off in confusion and it seemed as if Ben, Hunter, Gus and Randal were clapping through water. Then molasses. Then slower then that. At the same time the entire room was shining white. As everything got slower the room got brighter. As white as snow. Whiter than that. Dazzlingly white.

 

"Brian, what the hell is going on!?" yelled Justin.

 

"I don't know! Brian yelled back, "Just...just hold onto me! Don't let go!!!"

 

"What are you talking about!?"

 

"What is this magic? Is this another portal?" Brian yelled.

 

"I don't know!"

 

"I feel a pulling! I won't lose you again!"

 

"You won't! Justin said. He grabbed Brian around the chest but the leather was slippery.

 

"Justin!!...Don't let go!!"

 

There was a blinding white flash.

 

TBC

Chapter End Notes:

A/N: Well, it's official! I am pure evil, aren't I?