- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A/N: Thank you to all my reviewers both new and regulars! You’re the best!


Warning: This chapter contains some hilarious but disgusting imagery. That’s it. That’s all I’m saying.

 

Chapter 16


A Spell is Broken



   Brian moseyed a little ways down the trail until it turned a corner and Justin followed along, honking softly. He found a tree to relax against and settled in for a while. The swan crawled into his lap and gave him an affectionate nip before settling in. Brian petted his head gently.


   He chuckled and tucked his lips in.  "I am so proud of that little fucker. He saved the day! They deserve a little time alone. You know...when this is all over we should ask them to live near us. Be with us and our surrogate sons forever. Do you think they'll agree?"


   Justin sleepily pecked his palm again.


   Brian took a long shuddering breath. "Oh Justin! I hate seeing you like this! I miss you so goddam much! So fuckin' much!"



A little while later...


   All too soon, Brian moseyed back and declared it was time to move on.


   "Oh boys! We should get going soon! We still have one more witch to deal with before dinner time and I'd like my boyfriend back! Gus? Randal? Entering the clearing now! If you're in a state where you need more time, now'd be the time to call out! Guys?"


   Brian entered the clearing where they'd left Arrow, cautiously, hands at the ready to clap over his eyes.


   He relaxed though when Gus and Randal emerged from behind some trees, pants on but otherwise unclothed and a little sheepish.


   "We're here, Bri! Sorry! We'll be ready soon." The boys dressed in shoes, shirts and cloaks in a hurry.


   "Well, don't be sorry!" Brian winked, "Nature sex is the best! Let's just get this over with! I'd like to follow your lead with my own twink soon enough!"


   "Don't worry, Bri! We're going to do anything we can to help you and make that happen," Gus assured him with a peck on the cheek.


   "Absolutely!" Randal agreed with a kiss on his other cheek.


   "Awwww! You're the best twinks in the world!" Brian said with an obvious simper, "How'd I get so lucky!?"


   "I dunno! But don't knock it if ya' got it, honey!" Gus vamped.


   It was all too ridiculous. They all burst out laughing.


@@@@@@BJGR


   At last, they calmed down enough to get organized and get going.


   Brian wasn't sure how this was going to work, so he figured they'd all better approach the tower holding onto each other some way. He decided to walk in front and held tight to Arrow's bridle. He didn't want to lead the horse although Arrow allowed him to, understanding that this was a sensitive leg in their journey. Gus and Randal rode on Arrow. Justin perched and sat on the cow again.


   Step by step, slowly and carefully, this odd little caravan advanced toward the gnarled and ugly tower, with Brian holding tightly to the magic flower and expecting every step to be their last. He still remembered the frozen and trapped feeling, like being a fly held in an invisible web made of ice. He did not want to feel like that again.


   Step...step...step....nothing.


   And then at last...Brian took a step and he felt as if he were stepping through a gauzy piece of silken drape and the air to the left and right of them lit up in a pale blue. It really was as if they were stepping through a curtain, one that encircled the entire tower. As Brian passed through it, then Arrow, then the cart, they could see the barrier would have been impenetrable; it extended several hundred feet above them and domed over the tower.


   At last they were all through. The blue sheen disappeared. Brian called a halt and patted Arrow's mane in thanks for co-operating. They waited a few minutes to see if Craig would pop out as a nasty surprise but nothing happened


   "I don't think he knows he's been penetrated!" Brian exclaimed and they all snickered quietly at his naughty joke. "Still, let's be quiet until we get there, I want to see the look on the fucker's face when I knock on his door!"


   So they were all very quiet and they crept right up to the...well right up to his door. It was as gnarled and ugly as the tower itself and was those double, arched at the top with ring handle kind of deals. Brian strode right up to them and banged on them hard with his fist, hard and fast, the kind of knocks that bend in the door a little.


   There was no reply.


   BANG!! BANG!! BANG!! Brian did it again. And then he was just ramming it...BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG! BANG!BA...


   "What the HELL is going on here!!" Craig flung open the door, impatient and inconvenienced as if he were answering the door to a troublesome door-to-door salesman. Only he was doubly confused because nobody had ever knocked on his door for 100 years...He'd made sure of that. His mouth dropped open to his chest comically and his eyes bugged out of his head like eggs. His mouth flapped open and closed comically a few times. Finally, he croaked out: "But...but how...But ...What the HELL are YOU doing here!!!"


   Brian smirked. "Yup! Just as satisfying as I thought it would be!"


   Then he reached out with a leather gloved hand and grabbed Craig by the shirt front and yanked him till they were nose to nose.


   "Time to pay the piper, Craig!!" he rasped, spitting the name out like a disease, "I believe we are under the deadline of 104 days!?"


   "You are," Craig grudgingly agreed.


   "And we have all your ingredients! So do the right thing, for once in your life and maybe I'll spare you! BREAK THE SPELL!!"


   "Really!? You got everything!?" Craig seemed genuinely astonished.


   "Yes really!"


   "Holy shit! Really?? I mean....Well, I made most of...well half made it....but you really got everything!?? I mean...Holy shit!!"


   "Yes, we're all astounded Craig! Now do something decent for once in your life and live up to your end of the bargain!"


   "And...Oh my God!!" Craig began to snicker and then gaffaw loudly. "You even got the suit! It's more disgusting than I imagined it would be! And you found a hunter than hadn't killed anything!?"


   "Sure did!" Brian declared proudly.


   "But...but ...I was halfway making that up! Kind of like one of those things that'll never happen so you'll never come back, kind of things!"


   "What?? So we never really needed..."


   "Oh, you still needed a leather suit. But it could have been made by anyone. And made by someone who didn't want you to look like a perverted he-whore!" Craig began snickering wildly again.


   "You...unmitigated....ASSHOLE!!!" Brian yelled, "Do you know how much time we wasted!!?" He drew his sword.


   "Brian no!!" Gus yelled, "Not yet! Not until we break the spell!"


   Brian was heaving wildly. He pressed himself up against Craig and pressed his blade to his throat.  "I grow verrrry weary of you!" he growled, "If I were you, I wouldn't be so quick to judge! What is it they say? Judge not...lest you be judged!"


   "You can't judge me," Craig said in this snotty, prissy way, "I'm perfect!"


   "East will meet west before you are perfect!" growled Brian, "Let's see! How about teaming up with Randal's abuser and pervert! You have a lot of nerve calling anyone a pervert after that one and then poisoning Gus' father against him!"


   "I have no idea what you are talking about!" Craig denied, in that same, prissy, mealy-mouthed way that made Brian want to smash his face in.


   "You know exactly what I'm talking about! That bastard Walter found you after he couldn't touch us in the forest and you decided to cast a spell on Gus' family in some sick, revenge plot instead. You'll lift that one before this day is done as well!"


   "I don't know what you're talking about! Walter and I just went around a bit preaching the truth about morality and clean living! I can't be held responsible if some people take it the wrong way!"


   "Morality!?  Clean living!? Ha! Don't make me laugh! Did you preach about the morality of wanting to have sex with your own son!? Did you preach about the clean living of causing someone to get all leathered up...in this!? But maybe you protest too much! Hmmmm, Craig!?"


   "What are you talking about!?" Craig sounded suspicious and a little worried.


   Brian still had him pressed up against the wall. "I mean...Maybe you like leather!! Waaaayyy more than you're letting on! Maybe that's why you had me get up in all this! Let's see, shall we?" And without further ado, Brian took a deep breath and plunged his hands and gauntlets inside Craig's robe and under his shirt and over and around his wrinkled and disgusting body.


   Craig writhed and twisted and struggled in real revulsion. It was nothing to what Brian felt, his stomach twisting with nausea but he kept it up.


   "Ewwww! Ewwwwww! Ewwwwww! Stop it! Grosss! Ewwwww!"Craig mewled pathetically.


   "Tell me what I want to hear!" growled Brian. He found two decrepit nipples and twisted viciously. He was VERY glad he was wearing gloves.


   "Oh ewww! Eww stop it! Gross, stop it, you mean, mean man!" Craig mewled again like a frigid virgin on her wedding night, "All right! All right! I'll break the spell!"


   "And!?" Brian pressed as he pressed and twisted hard the other way.


   "Ewwwww! Eww! Eww! Eww! OK! OK! I'll do what I can for his dad too then!" Craig finally relented, "But I can't do anything without Walter for that one."


   Brian let him go and threw him away like he had been holding onto a piece of garbage. "Walter has been taken care of! You just do your part!"


   Craig's mouth twisted in evil from where his sat on the ground. "Then you've shot yourself in the foot over that one! Without Walter's part in the counter spell, it can never be reversed. It's only a matter of days before that king forgets he even had a son much less a gay one. Only good little straight girls for him! Bwa! Ha! Ha! Ha!!!!"


   "You idiot! One of my sisters was gay too!" Gus yelled, mad as Hell.


   "Oh! Well, I guess she'll get a nasty shock at next Winter's Festival! What a lovely present....for me!"


   "All right, that's enough of that, you disease! Just get on with what you can! Fix me and Justin!"


   "Very well! Let me see the cow."


   Craig inspected the cow, and petted it a little. "Very good! As white as the milk she gives! Very good indeed! All right, well...do you have the other ingredients?"


   Brian rummaged in the saddlebags and came up with the pickles and the shoes. "Here."


   "All right, well, you must feed the ingredients to the cow."


   "What! How can a cow eat gold?"


   This one can...for the next few minutes. I enchanted her when I pet her. So quit wasting time and boring me with your stupid questions and get on with it!!"


   Brian shot him a look of such pure hot rage it should have melted the golden shoes in his hands. But he obeyed nevertheless, and approached the cow. She ate everything brought before her, the pickles and incredibly, even the golden shoes!


   "Now what?" Brian asked.


   "Wait for it..." said Craig.


   As if on cue, the cow began a steady mooing and lowing.


   "Milk her. You're in your suit, so that's good. Use your gloves. Whatever you get out of her, both of you must drink it willingly, once as a human and once as a bird. Good luck on getting that to happen!" Craig snickered unhelpfully.


   "Ohhh no! Whatever shall we do?" moaned Brian in this mocking, stilted way.


   Then he found a pot and started to milk the cow. Even though he had never milked before, the cow must have really liked the smooth feel of the leather for she gave a definite moo of pleasure and the milk easily streamed out. Brian rhythmically pulled the teats over and over and the milk kept coming until the pot was half full. Then it slowed and stopped.


   "I guess that it," Brian carefully, moved the pot out from under the cow and moved away from it. The milk in the bucket began to immediately thicken in the pot until it was more like cum than milk.  He casually kicked Craig in the shin where Craig had stuck his foot out to trip him. Craig griped and hopped up and down, glowering at him resentfully. Brian ignored him utterly.


   "Justin, my love! Come on! Time for your first dose!" Brian called.


   Of course, with the collar on, Justin could understand everything perfectly. Brian found a cup and Justin waddled over to the pot and both of them took a sip of the potion just as easy as how do you do. The potion was now definitely thick as cum and tasted a little like it too. Fortunately, both of them were used to this and didn't mind a bit.


   POOF! Immediately, there was explosion of white feathers and instead of a swan, Justin was there, sitting on the grass, in his original blue suit, completely back to normal. He looked at himself in wonder and then stood. He and Brian hugged, molding themselves to each other's frames. Then Brian bent him back into a deep dip and they kissed softly, tenderly, harder, feverishly, wildly, passionately, with utter abandon.


   The twinks cheered with joy and frenched in equal wild ardor.


   Craig was apoplectic with rage. "WHAT!!? How'd you manage that? He was a wild bird! He shouldn't have done that!"


   After everyone was right way up, Justin fingered the leather collar, unsnapped it and handed it to Brian. Brian put it on. "We had help, unclean demon! This collar keeps us aware, even when we are animals."


   "Help!? What do you....Oh....those fairies! Those damn fairies, always dogging me! It seems they penetrated my defenses at last!"


   "That's right! They sent us this flower, which is imbued with their magic! And it is with this magic we will free all who have been spellbound by your evil over the years! After, of course, I dispatch you, once and for all, you horrible and miserable creature!" He drew his rapier.


   "No! No! I held up my end of the bargain! I did! I did! You said you'd spare me!" Craig whimpered, finally sounding like a harmless and pitiful old man at last.


   "I said...maybe...!" Brian's face was a grimace of hate as he advanced on the witch.


   "No! No! Please noooooo!!!" whimpered/begged Craig.


   Suddenly Randal remembered something. "WAIT! STOP BRIAN NO! NO, DON'T!! STOP, DON'T DO IT!"


   But Brian was past the point of no return. He was full of that intense rage and hate that comes from needing to do something, anything to alleviate it simply to put the universe back into balance.


      SNICK!! SNOCK!!! Brian chopped off Craig's head and it went rolling away along the grass. Craig's body crumpled to the ground. He was dead.


   "Come on, boys, let's storm the tower!! I can feel a lot of evil magic still in there!" Brian yelled and ran off. Justin smiled at his impulsiveness, quickly poured the rest of the potion in a bottle, stoppered it, and put it in a safe place before following.


   Randal paused, then dashed after them, crying, "Brian! Brian! Wait! You don't understand! I have to tell you something!"


   But Brian was in full gung ho mode. He somehow knew what to do. He took the flower from his buttonhole and every room he came across held dozens of birdcages. He touched the flower to every cage and when he did it would disappear and all the birds turned back into women. The disenchanted women dashed out of the tower, free at last. A few stayed though and guided Brian to the rest of the rooms. Up and up and up they went, all the way to the top of the tower, plundering all the rooms and freeing all 7,000 cages of birds/women. It became far too crowded and noisy for Randal to be able to tell Brian his news.


   However, finally things began to calm down and most of the women has fled and it was...quieter. Randal decided this was a good time to put his fingers in his mouth and whistle loudly. This achieved the silence he craved.


   "Brian!! You have to listen! Craig isn't dead! We have to get back down there....right now!"


   "What do you mean, Randal!?" asked Brian.


   "I saw this in my adventure through the portal in the forest. Witches can't be killed with a chopped off head! They come back and screw it on again!"


   "What!??"


   "Yes! I paused a moment before following you and kicked that horrible thing far away but it shouldn't be long before he returns. I've been trying to tell you forever!"


   They were all speechless with horror. Then they were running, running, running down the tower stairs. They burst out the door and a terrible sight met their eyes.


   There were a number of forest animals gathered around. Wolves, stags, badgers, foxes and the like. Gus was speechless with fear and cowering in the cart. But it wasn't because of the animals.


   Stumbling around the midst of them was Craig's headless body. The head was talking, giving it directions but the various animals were playing keep away as best they could. But it was evident that this wasn't going to work forever. The witch's body and head were relentless and getting closer and closer all the time.


   A stag trotted over to Brian. Somehow, Brian knew to touch him with the flower. Ping! And there was a burly man in its place.


   After that, the animals kind of forgot about the head and crowded Brian. He touched them all with the flower. Ping! Ping! Ping! More and more men appeared.


   Many of the women recognized their sweethearts and together they got out of there toot sweet. But a few men stayed to help and introduce themselves and organize the animals. Ping! Ping! Ping!


   More and more were changed but now there was a line up coming out of the forest. Ping! Ping! Ping!


   And then there was a horrible: Screeee! Screee! Screee!...sound.


   "Oh no! Hurry Brian! I think we have to get out of here! He's got his head back!" Randal cried.


   Fortunately the line up had broken the tree line and the end was in sight.


   Screee! Screee! Screee!


   Ping! Ping! Ping!


   Screeee! Screeee! Thock!


   Craig's head snapped back into place like a jigsaw puzzle made in hell.


   Ping! Ping! Ping! The last of the animals were turned back into men.


   "You jerk! That really hurt!" yelled Craig.


   "Everybody run! His spell over you is broken! Run to the nearest village and hook up from there!! Run!" yelled Brian, ignoring Craig completely.


   "Oh, you aren't getting away from me that easily!!" Craig yelled to no-one....or everyone in particular, "Eight of the biggest...burliest...most massive men...I commanded you once! I command you again! Halt! Stay! Be mine once again! Obey me! Stay and be my slaves, bodyguards and protectors! Come to me! Be mine once again! Come to me!!"


   And dammit, if it didn't work. Eight VERY large, hunky men stopped in their tracks. Their eyes glazed over and they turned around and marched back and surrounded Craig.


   "Master, we are yours! We obey! We protect! We guard! We are yours!" they intoned as one.


   Craig cackled in evil glee.


   Our heroes all gathered together and drew their swords to make their last stand.


   "GET THEM!!!!" shrieked Craig.


   The buffed, mind-boffed bodyguards began shuffling forward.


   Justin yelled: "You fucking witch! How dare you! I am going to fuckin' fuck you up! Fuck you!"


   Everyone was a little surprised at the blond dynamo's language, even the witch.


   "My my! Such language!" he mocked. "I should put you over my knee!"


   "Engage them but do not hurt them! Everything will become clear," whispered Justin, "Cover me!"


   "Ahhh, you'd fuckin' love that!" he yelled again, picking something up in a fluid movement and rushing forward. "But you are just a fucking witch and you'd use the same fucking language if fuckin' push came to fuckin' shove!"


   The bodyguards tried to stop him but were blocked by Gus and Randal and Justin made it through.


   "I highly doubt that!" said Craig prissily.


   The huge men easily grabbed Brian, Randal and Gus and began to bear hug and choke them into submission. Things looked hopeless.


   "Well, let's test that out shall we?" Justin bent and smashed Craig in the foot with the rock he had picked up as hard as he could.


   "OWWWWWWWW!!! That fuckin' hurt! FUCK ME!!" he yelled.


   Justin smirked. "Told ya." He quickly noted the time.


   "Fuck you...fuck you...fuck you...!!!" Eight burly men dropped our heroes, turned around and advanced on Craig.


   "Hey! Hey! Hey...what are you doing!? Why are you taking off you pants?  Why are you taking off your shirts! No! No! Stop!! Stoo-mmmmmphhh!!!!! Help Mmmmmppphhhh!" His face was mashed into the dirt and he couldn't get a decent word out.


   Our four heroes watched in satisfaction as the eight men sucked, fucked, fed him from both ends, 69'ed, orgyed, and generally gang fucked Craig six inches into the grassy knoll.


   "This is all very well and good, Sunshine! Very satisfying! But how is this going to rid us of him forever?"


   "HEEEELLLLLPPPP! FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING EVIL..... HELP ME!!!!" yelled Craig.


   Justin held up a crystal vial. "Let's just say, he's going to appreciate the meaning of forever...in a whole new way for now on. Everyone stand back now!"


   "No! HELP!! Stop this at once!" Craig managed at last.


   "Oh, I'm afraid it's too late for that!" Justin said spookily, "This is for every minute you stole from me and Brian when you turned us into birds!" Then he yelled, "The last 20 minutes! GO!" And he threw the little vial of blue potion at Craig and his eight gang bangers.


   There was a blue dome that rose over them and covered them. There was a kind of skip and suddenly everything was intact again.


   "That fuckin hurt! FUCK ME!" yelled Craig.


   "Fuck you...fuck you...fuck you..." intoned the men.


   "Hey...why are you taking off your pants? Waitaminute! What's going on! Help! What did you do? NOOOOO!!! MMMPPPHHH!!"


   And they orgyed and fucked him six inches into the ground again.


   Reset. "That fuckin hurt! FUCK ME!"


   "Fuck you...fuck you...fuck you..."


   Justin turned to Brian. "Well, shall we go, my love?"


   Brian was in awe. "Oh...My...God! That has to be the most diabolical, evil thing, I've ever seen! I love it! I love you!"


   They mashed their lips together in unbridled passion.


   "NO! NO, WAIT! You can't! You can't leave me like..." ZOOP!


   "That fuckin' hurt! FUCK ME!"


   "Fuck you...fuck you...fuck you...


   "Watch us! You'll never bother anybody again! So long asshole!"


   ZOOP! That fuckin hurt! FUCK ME!"


   And they did leave him. They never saw him again. And that's where we leave Craig in this story...having his no so happy ending...over and over... and over...not so happily ever after.


THE END


 

Chapter End Notes:

A/N: Yes, I know. Fairy tales are supposed to be about Happily ever afters not Unhappy ever afters. Therefore a quick wrap up/Epilogue will follow in  a day or so. Cheers, everyone!