[Reviews - 17] half-starPrinter ePub eBook
Summary:

stories/78/images/Aladdin_banner_edit_3.jpg

 

As you might have guessed it's my fractured fairy tale take on Aladdin QAF style. I'm keeping to the original version and not the Disney version although aspects may trickle through.


Rated: YA
Categories: Original Fiction, QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Jennifer Taylor, Justin Taylor, Michael Novotny
Tags: Anti-Michael, BDSM, Bottom Brian, Brian/Other, Fetish (Don't judge!), Kink, M/M
Genres: Alternate Canon, Fairy Tale, Humor, Magical/Supernatural
Pairings: Brian/Justin, Brian/Michael
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No
Word count: 37805 Read: 19934
ePub Downloads: 4 Published: Jun 03, 2016 Updated: Nov 20, 2016
Story Notes:

Since it's modern times and to avoid Muslim things of which I am totally ignorant (not meaning to be derogatory here, I just know nothing) I have relocated them all and have set the story in the Mojave desert. Also Brian and Justin are 4 years apart in age.

Disclaimer: Story is fanfic only. No money made etc. No association with Cowlip QAF actors or execs was made in any way. This was purely a labor of love .

WARNING! An additional genre of this story is STREAM OF CONSCIOUSSNESS. I don't really know how to explain what this is, it's better to just google it. Mostly though the narritive just flows from whatever random thought comes from my head and also there are portions that are random thoughts from acharacter's POV. The result is that it can be disjointed and hard to read. Another way to think of it is STREAM OF FREE THOUGHT. Grammar isn't important so expect mistakes and joined togetherwords etc. 

However not all the story is like this but there are long exerpts and it can happen at any time so be prepared. Your thoughts on this are much appeciated.

Also there is an additional genre of MIND CONTROL/HYPNOSIS. Just FYI

1. Poverty and Power by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 3] half-star (5853 words)

OK, in this chapter and a few more, you will find that Brian and Justin are with other partners. This is a journey. So strap in a hold on cuz it's going to be a bumpy ride! But don't worry! They find their way to each other ....eventually. Just remember my handle.    

2. Uncle Duke by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 1] half-star (5003 words)

3. The Cave of Wonders by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 1] half-star (4365 words)

4. The Genie of the Ring by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 1] half-star (2603 words)

5. The Genie of the Lamp by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 1] half-star (3242 words)

6. The Liquidation Dept. by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 1] half-star (2355 words)

7. First Day at Work by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 3] half-star (4046 words)

8. Two Weeks by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 2] half-star (3747 words)

OMG! It's a miracle! I'm back! Sorry for the long delay, I honestly have no excuse. Just been hard to get back in the habit but I'm trying to get out and away from the TV at least every second day and hopefully that will  increase to every day. New tablet is proving to be very user friendly after getting used to it.

Hopefully Ch 9 will be quicker to come.

9. The Bet by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 3] half-star (2619 words)

10. The Palace by Britin4ever71 [Reviews - 1] (3972 words)