- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Special THANKS to Lorie who edited the absolute HELL out of these following chapters! Girl where would I be without you? I'm not even trying to find the answer out to THAT question! HUGS!

 

Happy Reading Everybody!!

PART VI- Thin Lines...

Later that evening...

 

Melanie was surprised when they pulled up to Brian's hideaway. She had thought for sure that she and Jenny would be taken to the Executive Suite at the William Penn that Brian always held onto for his clients. But then she figured that Lindsay had probably commandeered the place for her own nefarious purposes. She was half tempted to call the suite and hear the lies fall from Lindsay's lips once more, lies of how Melanie was mistaken, and how she was at fault by turns. She couldn't believe that she had once again trusted Lindsay when past experiences should have given her pause. What was worse was that she had involved Gus in her perfidy. What kind of mother does that to her own child? Only one that is as self-absorbed and egocentric as Lindsay Peterson.

 

As she put Jenny to bed, she thought back over her entire history with Lindsay Peterson; the wasted years and failed promises. Each time they had fallen apart and gotten back together, the circumstances surrounding the breakups had become more and more severe. The last one happened while Lindsay was working at the museum in Toronto. Once again, her ‘wife' had cheated with a man, but said man's wife was also involved with Lindsay. And like the asshole she was, she had once again forgiven Lindsay. Melanie thought back to where the instances of infidelity started and realized that she had been paying penance for an indiscretion that had been over for more than ten years. For some reason, every time Lindsay decided to stray, Melanie had taken it upon herself to play the martyr. It was time to stop.

 

Going down into the living room, she flung herself down onto the couch where Leda was sitting and looking over files. She still couldn't believe the woman was there. For a time, Melanie had thought that she and Leda could have been more than just close friends. There was never a dull moment with the tall brunette. It was nothing for them to ride out to Big Sur for a weekend of adventure- just the two of them, their Harleys and the open road. That was when Mel's life was fun, when she knew exactly who she was and what she wanted. She often wondered what happened to that person.

 

"Give the gerbils in your brain a rest, would ya Mel? You're fucking up my concentration," Leda said, smirk firmly planted on her face.

Mel snickered in response. "When did you start working for Brian?"

Never taking her eyes off the pictures she was editing, Leda answered. "A few years after he started Kinnetik. He and I ran into each other in Vegas at the Venetian Hotel where he was pitching. He asked if I was available for an impromptu photo shoot to go with his presentation. A few hours and a hefty advance later, Brian landed the account and offered me a job. At the time I wasn't quite ready to give up my freelance career so he paid me a retainer fee and told me that when I was ready to go full-time for Kinnetik to give him a call. That time came sooner than either of us expected. Around the same time that Brian had his bout with Testicular Cancer, I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer..."

"Oh my God....are you...,"

"In remission now, three years later," Leda reassured Melanie. "Anyway, I hid it from him for a time after I called him about the job. While on assignment, I had taken ill from the effects of the chemo and had to be hospitalized. I had put Brian down as my medical proxy without telling him- something I now know that I shouldn't have done. But long story short, he flew out to the hospital in Maryland, ironically the same place where he had received treatment months before, and ordered them to give me whatever treatment I needed. And that's the story of how I came to work for him and why I will remain loyal to him just the same."

 

Melanie sat stunned for a moment after Leda concluded. She remembered finding out about Brian almost a year after he had gone through treatment. Ted was the one to tell her because at the time she was going strong on the ‘I hate Brian Kinney' train and Ted was pissed off about it. It was the one time that her friend had yelled at her. It turned out that the only ones who knew about the cancer were Cynthia and Ted, because they were required to handle much of the business and make alternate arrangements for Brian to see Gus when he couldn't make the trips to Toronto. Melanie had thought that he was ditching his son in favor of blowjobs and backroom visits and she felt like shit when she found out the truth. Ted made her promise not to tell Lindsay, knowing that the blonde would have moved Heaven and Hell to go there and smother him. She had kept that promise for her own selfish reasons, but to find out that Brian was also taking care of Leda during that time...well that was a gift from the man that she would never be able to repay.

"I can respect that," she said to Leda, who was regarding her quietly. "I am past the point where I blame Brian for my failed marriage. Ted explained to me exactly what has been going on with Lindsay behind my back and I just told him the information that I found out."

"What information?"

Melanie took a deep breath and slowly let it out before responding. "Lindsay has not only been fucking Sam Auerbach behind my back again but she also hired a private investigator using money from Gus' college fund to spy on Brian. I opened the package that came for her earlier today showing her that Brian had not sold this house like he had been telling her and Michael. Sitting here now, I understand why he refused to give up his hideaway."

"They do tend to put him in a box, don't they?"

"Yeah they do. And up until this evening, I was putting him in a box of my own labeled ‘World's Biggest Asshole.' I really regret that."

"Hey Sugar Lips, give yourself a break. You really only had one side to view Brian's actions from- two if you include Michael's obsession. I mean we both know what it was like for him growing up. It couldn't have been easy nor conducive to maintaining his sanity. Michael and Lindsay filled a void for Brian at a time in his life when he needed them the most. It wasn't his fault that they took his friendship to mean more than that."

"But he didn't discourage it either," Mel said matter-of-factly.

"How could he do so without running the risk of losing his safety nets? If you are honest with yourself, you will see that while he didn't discourage their misguided notions, he also never encouraged them either. Something has to be said for that. He's never stood in the way of them developing their own relationships outside of him, but the courtesy definitely won't be returned."

"What do you mean?"

 

Before Leda could answer, Brian walked into his living room with a young blond wrapped underneath his arm. Melanie nearly passed out at the vibe of familiarity and comfort the two of them displayed as they continued to advance in the room. The beautiful- for that was the only word to describe him- blond man looked up into Brian's face laughing at something he said. Their attraction to one another was as palpable as their banter was playful.

 

"Hey guys," Leda broke the spell, startling the pair.

"What exactly are you still doing in my house with your feet up on my sofa and your junk spread around?" Brian asked, scrunching up his nose in disdain.

"Don't act like you aren't happy to see your favorite lesbian Brian. As for my junk being spread out all over the place, I happen to have an extremely demanding boss for whom the words ‘off hours' do not apply. I'm looking over more pictures from the Dance performances this afternoon."

"Really?" the blond asked. "Can I see them?"

Melanie couldn't contain her curiosity any longer so she asked, "Brian, who is he?"

"He's....he's.... Oh fuck it, he's my partner, Mel. Smelly Melly meet Justin Taylor."

"Still having a hard time admitting that aren't you dear," Justin responded in a falsetto voice making Leda gaffaw aloud. "Nice to meet you Mel. I've heard a lot about you."

"I'm sure coming from Brian, some of it was questionable," she answered as she reached her hand out to shake his extended one.

"Come on, Mel. Nothing I said was untrue." Brian rolled his eyes.

"Just what did you tell Justin?"

"That you were a muncher who would be invading my house against my will for an indefinite time."

"Why indefinite?"

"I do believe that your old partner in the firm and his wife will be here in a few hours for breakfast. If you're serious about moving back, I think that he will be willing to take you on. But first we have to deal with this Lindsay bullshit because..."

"Yeah, none of us are apt to have peace until she is taken care of," Mel agreed. "How did you manage to keep this place a secret until the P.I. found out?" That was a question she really needed to have answered.

"That was fairly simple. Once I told Michael that I sold the place, he pretty much backed off of me about it. Lindsay was just fucking heartbroken and it made avoiding her calls a lot easier with her believing that I was always at work. Didn't you notice that I only called Gus when I was fairly certain that you were there to distract her?"

"Yeah I noticed. There were quite a few times I had to stop her from snatching the phone from Gus while you two were in conversation. Speaking of which, where's Gus?"

"He's spending the night at Emmett's. I thought that you would have been passed out asleep by now and figured that there was a good chance that you and I would be saying some fucked up things about his mother after you called me every bad name in the book. Even though Gus is probably making his own foul-mouthed pronouncements about Lindsay's behavior while at Emmett's, he shouldn't hear what I think of the fucking Thunder-Cunt right now."

 

Melanie snickered at Brian. She remembered the first time he had called Lindsay that. It was just after Melanie had discovered the threesome that Lindsay had with the Museum curator and his wife. Brian was up for a visit and had taken Gus and Jenny over to one of the neighbor's houses so that he could come back and referee the violent argument that her and Lindsay were having. He intervened just as Lindsay had hurled another insult at her and involved Brian lauding his supposed ‘neglect' of her need to speak with him before she gave into the advances of Robert and Elena McElvoy.

"Lindsay I don't give a fuck where you put your pussy as long as it doesn't affect the kids. You can fuck the entire US Army or become a Thunder-Cunt to Zeus, riding his fucking lightening bolts and humping Herra until your snatch falls out. All I care about is the kids' safety and that you don't do that shit where they can see you, hear you, smell you or walk in on you. You're a neglectful bitch and instead of owning up to your shit, you're standing here blaming me? Well fuck you!" And with that last statement, Brian had left, collected the kids and went to his hotel for the night.

 

"On that note, I guess we should all be getting to bed," Melanie said.

"Yeah I guess we should," Leda agreed. "By the way, how was the Chartrez opening?"

"That was an event in and of itself," Justin said. "My sperm donor and his bitch showed up. Let me tell you, Lindsay has some company in the ‘fuck everything with a dick' department." He winced when he realized what he'd just said in front of the scorned wife.

Melanie noticed and laughed. "Oh don't worry about it, Justin. I know Lindsay's a whore; she has been for awhile now. I was just too blind to see it."

Brian interjected then. "You wanna make my dick soft, show me your tits. Otherwise stop with the fucking self-pity. None of this shit is your fault. It's Lindsay's for not being able to make a decision and stick to it. Either she wants pussy or she wants cock. I told her once before that she couldn't have both at the same time."

"Apparently she can and did," Leda retorted.

Brian snickered. "That's not what I meant and we all know it. Instead of going back to Melanie and trying to weave her safety net back together, she should have just remained a single parent and allowed Melanie to get on with her life. The bottom line is she should have been honest and let you make an informed decision Melanie. She doesn't get to have both a man and woman without talking to her PARTNER first. This is why I don't believe in relationships." Justin cleared his throat. "Or at least I didn't until the little blond twat over there."

"Nice save Stud," Justin murmured. "What he means is that we prefer to keep our options open for now. We're no less committed than some other monogamous couple but we like to fuck and we do, often. If I'm not around, he's free to stick his dick in a light socket for all I care as long as he's using a rubber while doing it; same goes for me. Tricks are inconsequential to our end game. This is why Brian and I will never have an argument about who's fucking whom." Justin concluded the last as if he and Brian had actually discussed that particular scenario. It just felt like something they would have talked about and agreed upon. Well at least he hoped so. Brian interrupted his thoughts causing him to chuckle.

"And speaking of fucking..."

"Really Brian?" Melanie laughed. "You will probably never change."

"I hope I don't, even if I am with him over there. As long as we agree on the terms of our whatever-the-fuck this is, who gives a shit what anyone else thinks, feels or believes. The problem with Lindsay is that you both have different expectations. You expected her to be faithful; she expected you to be forgiving, yet again. Guess you both got your rude awakenings and now it's time for some decisions on your part Mel."

"Yes it is and the first one will be what to do about fucking Michael, who keeps calling me and threatening to take Jenny if I don't stay my ass in Toronto where I belong," she added the nasal whine to the last part of the sentence to mimic Michael's voice.

"Let him," Justin said.

"What?" All three occupants of the living room said in unison.

Justin didn't back off of his statement. "I said let him try. He would have a whole lot more to prove than you will Mel, especially if you're moving back and are establishing a job with Harry. Compared to what I have seen of Michael's behavior, you'll look like a paragon of virtue regardless that you cuss worse than a sailor."

She chuckled at Justin. He didn't look like Brian's type but she was learning that Justin didn't speak foolishly. Perhaps there was some truth to this whole ‘Brian's boyfriend' thing after all. "Well it looks like I have some things to really think about. Brian, I put Jenny and I in the furthest wing from the master bedroom."

"Good thing so that you won't be traumatized by what you'll hear in a very few minutes." He laughed while Melanie mock-shivered.

"I'll take that under advisement," she answered sardonically.

"Leda, if you are staying, try not to make her scream too loudly. There is an impressionable youth under this roof."

"Two," Leda responded grinning. "Though I doubt that there isn't much Justin hasn't seen or heard if he's involved with you."

 

~LS~

 

The four of them parted ways until morning. Justin decided that the wisest course of action was to share Brian's room with him as long as Melanie and Jenny were staying with Brian. It would only lend credence to their faux-relationship. Watching Brian strip down though, he couldn't say that he was sorry. The man was just fucking beautiful, with or without his clothing. Justin's hands were itching to put the image down on paper and searched in his duffle bag to do so.

 

"Are you going to get undressed?" Brian asked, coming up behind Justin. He placed his hands on the younger man's hips, pulling him back into him.

 

Justin stood up straight and instinctively leaned back into Brian's length pressing into him. His slacks became even more confining as his body reacted to the heat of Brian's. His heart rate sped up, not only from the exertion to stand but from Brian's nearness to him. They had toyed around with each other all day, tasting and teasing one another with kisses and subtle caresses but was he ready to let Brian into him? He thought back to Ava's words when they were in the office at the resort. Justin couldn't deny that everything within him clamored to have Brian in that way, but it was a trust issue. Brian had proven that he could handle any outside force coming against Justin, but letting someone into his body was a different kind of trust altogether,

 

"What's the matter Justin?" Brian whispered in his ear, making him shiver.

"I want to but..."

"You're not a virgin Justin. Don't even tell me that," Brian chuckled but when he turned Justin towards him. The blond brow was creased with worry and Brian wasn't sure why. "What is it?"

Justin sighed aloud. "I've never... I top."

"I know that since we talked a little about it earlier. But I know that you want me inside you too."

"Yeah, I do."

"Then what are you scared of?" Brian looked into the blue eyes regarding him, trying to gauge the core of Justin's issues.

 

He knew that they wanted each other. It was evident in everything they did or spoke to one another since they had first met. Admittedly, Brian knew what Justin was feeling because he felt the same type of trepidation when dealing with the younger man. Justin had the same type of trust issues that Brian himself had to overcome, but this was so much more than that, and Justin had to voice it. It was funny but the younger man made Brian actually want to talk, whereas with anyone else, this whole scenario would have been an immediate turn off. He didn't get the names of tricks or their phone numbers; didn't give a shit about where they lived, what they've been through or what they do. It was fucking, plain and simple. But it was not the same with Justin.

 

"I'm not scared per se, it's just so... so..." Justin struggled to find the right word to describe what he was feeling right then.

"I get it Justin, I really do. So I'll make you a promise that I won't look at you differently after we're done. You'll still be the same strong, intelligent and incorrigible man I've known less than twenty-four hours, no matter that it feels as though we've known each other a lot longer. I won't hurt you."

"I'm not worried about you as much as I'm scared of myself Brian."

"Why?"

"There's some sort of pull between us and I would rather not chance not even having a friendship with you for ninety-seconds of gratification."

Brian rolled his eyes playfully. "Ninety seconds, is all it takes you to get off? Wow you're going to be easier than I thought."

Justin laughed, turning around and poking Brian in the ribs. "You ass."

"Well my little attempt to break the ice worked. So stop being frigid and trust me. Trust yourself. Let me have you." Before Justin had a chance to respond to that last comment, Brian swooped in and captured Justin's plump lips.

 

Justin savored the smooth glide of Brian's lips over his own, opening fully to allow Brian entrance. He nearly lost all coherent thought at the feel of  Brian's tongue against his own. Let me have you, replayed through his mind as Brian continued to devour his mouth. As Justin was letting himself fully enjoy the contact, Brian broke it long enough to strip Justin's half unbuttoned shirt over his head and brought their lips back together in a matter of seconds. Justin gave himself up readily to the sensations coursing through his body. Brian's lips and hands seemed to be everywhere but nowhere near where Justin needed them to be. With every slip and slide of Brian's tongue, Justin felt the action in his cock which continued to twitch as Brian mouth caressed his throat. Justin gasped as the brunet sucked gently and then nipped his Adam's apple, his mouth descending until he reached Justin's sternum. Before he could get too comfortable, Justin found his lips taken again just as he inhaled a much needed breath.

He felt himself being led towards the large king-sized bed in the center of the room and was powerless to stop the momentum by which he was being propelled. It was as if every ounce of willpower and strength to resist- to move slower- was being zapped with every swipe of the tongue assaulting his senses. Justin tumbled backward onto the bed, sprawled out. Immediately Brian attacked the fastenings of his slacks and roughly slid them off Justin's body.Then he pressed his own body over the blond again. Justin held Brian close as they resumed their kiss, both breathless, both fighting for dominance in their own right.

Brian rubbed his pelvis against the hardening cock of the man under him. He couldn't get enough of Justin's lips. They were sweet and soft; totally addictive in the way the pressed or opened against his own. Brian detached his lips from Justin's, allowing his to traverse the lightly glistening skin over to the sensitive spot behind Justin's ear that he had discovered earlier. He wanted Justin mindless for him. Flicking his tongue against the area, Brian relished the gasp he elicited from the writhing blond. He flicked again and smiled against the spot, hearing the soft moan which followed. Keeping his tongue pressed and teasing there, Brian's hands began to roam the alabaster skin pressed so tightly against his own. He fingers caressed the smooth skin until he reached the slightly protruding dusky pink nipples. With every pass of his fingers Justin's groans and gasps intensified even as his body bowed involuntarily, seeking more of the action. Feeling and hearing Justin's reaction, Brian replaced his questing fingers with his mouth. Justin's breath hitched as his hands reached up to grasp Brian's hair. Brian wet both nipples equally before settling on one. The long fingers of his free hand, played with the other.

Justin was in ecstasy and close to cumming. Every single lick and flick of Brian's tongue was felt in the throbbing bulbous head of his weeping cock. Justin could feel the warm wetness of precum trapped between his skin and his underwear. Brian chuckled against his nipples, sending the vibration deep into him, causing his whole body to quake inside out. He felt Brian shift against his pelvis as if encouraging the copious juices to further tease him.

Brian bit the fleshy portion of his abs, eliciting a sharp gasp from the restless blond. Justin's sighs and groans were driving him crazy. Brian couldn't deny that everything about the blond was a major aphrodisiac. Everything from Justin's voice to his scent was like a siren's call to the brunet and all he wanted in that moment was MORE. With that thought in mind, Brian climbed off of Justin. Not giving the blond a chance to protest, Brian issued his two-word command, "Roll over," while gripping Justin's ankle in his impatience to facilitate the action quickly.

Brian stood at the side of the bed, admiring the back view of the Justin's body draped over his blood red bedding. The fair skin flushed under his scrutiny as if it could sense his regard like a physical caress. The muscles in Justin's back were particularly enticing, rippling in anticipation, calling for Brian. Beginning at the back of Justin's spread legs, Brian kissed his way up, stopping here and there to place little bites and nips. He wanted to hear Justin's pleasure as he watched the young man writhe his pelvis into the slick material beneath them. He knew that Justin was leaking all over the silk sheets but he didn't fucking care as that plump ass kept up a steady stream of wiggling. Brian reached up squeezing one of the cheeks hard enough to leave imprints of his fingertips which seemed to inflame Justin even more. Brian couldn't hold back his urge any longer. The compulsion to taste Justin was just much too strong; stronger than any other he had ever felt.   

Gripping the writhing hips, Brian snatched Justin's hips up, repositioning the young man on his knees. He kissed the small of Justin's back, draping himself over that enticing ass. Brian felt Justin press his rounded derriere against the brunet's firm chest, seeking more of Brian's lips and tongue. Allowing the appendage to linger momentarily, Brian began the slow, meticulous slide down the ravine separating the globes. Justin hiccuped his pleasure causing Brian to smile before beginning his ascension back up to the base of Justin's spine.

"Like that?" Brian asked the rhetorical question before descending again, absorbing all of the gasp and full-bodied groans Justin voiced every time he passed the young man's hole. He wrapped his arms around Justin's waist holding him in place as he stopped midway to lick vigorously at the winking little orifice. Running his tongue around the outer ring, Brian breathed deeply inhaling Justin's scent. Clean. Fresh. Virgin were the thoughts running through his mind as he continued to taste and tease that enticing part of Justin where no man's cock had ever entered. Pushing his tongue in by increments, Brian knew he was pushing Justin closer and closer to the point of no return. Adding his own natural lubricant, Brian pushed some into Justin, even as he grabbed the younger man's cock underneath.

"Brian...please..." Justin began to beg.

Brian chuckled. "Soon," he answered as he pressed a long finger in that ultra-sensitive spot beneath Justin's balls.

"I can't hold on much longer," Justin warned, breathless from the sensations Brian's mouth kept flooding him with.

"Sshhh... Yes you can. Just a bit more and I promise you won't regret it," Brian reassured him.

Grabbing the lube and flipping the top open hurriedly, Brian lubed his fingers. Replacing his tongue with a single digit, Brian rimmed the outer rim before coaxing the rosebud open. He slid in and unerringly found Justin's sweet spot.

"Oh my God. Brian..."

"That's it, Sunshine, open for me," Brian crooned, moving the single finger in and out. Brian continued to stroke the walnut-shaped gland from the outside of Justin's body as well as the inside. When he added a second finger, Brian instructed Justin to take a deep breath and then exhale as he pushed added the digit to the first. Brian took great pains to make sure that Justin was being prepared well even though his own dick was hungry for more. After a few minutes, Brian moved onto the scissoring stage, listening closely for any signs of distress but all he heard was Justin's pleasurable murmurs. If anyone had asked Brian why he was so hell-bent on making Justin's first time so memorable and pleasant, he couldn't give a direct answer except  only that he was. Justin began begging for more again, the pleas becoming more and more insistent for Brian to stop teasing him. Brian added his third and final finger while once again soothing Justin with soft words and praise. Not long into the experience both Brian and Justin were even more aroused and the tenor of conversation changed from the erotic endearments to downright dirty.

 

"You ready for me to fuck you Justin?"

"Yessss... fuck..."

"How bad do you want it?"

 

Instead of answering, Justin twisted his body as much as he was able, to catch and capture Brian's lips, letting his moans and tongue action speak for him. Brian reciprocated in kind as the kiss became not only passionate but wild. Brian could feel the reins of his control slipping as his fingers continued fucking the blond's ass and Justin kept tongue-fucking his mouth. Dislodging his fingers out of the welcoming warmth, Brian palmed the condom. He pushed Justin onto his back while opening the gold packet with his teeth, his eyes never leaving Justin as he did it. Brian's eyes widened as he looked at the innocent-looking blond with the thoroughly wanton look in his blue eyes. Opening both his arms and legs, Justin laid there, inviting Brian without words to fill him. Brian didn't need to be told twice where Justin wanted him.

 

Placing the deceptively long legs upon his shoulders, Brian shifted Justin into position. He stared into Justin's eyes, again looking for something that spoke of fear and trepidation but received nothing but assurance and longing in return. Brian acknowledged to himself that the look Justin was bestowing on him in that moment would have sent the brunet screaming in the opposite direction had it come from anyone else. Not for the first time all night, did Brian admit just how different things were with the young blond. Brian leaned forward, placing a single kiss on Justin's lips which was returned without any hint of hesitation. Justin's mouth was fast becoming his addiction, but he didn't mind. In fact he craved it. Rolling the condom down his shaft, Brian added more lube to it as he continued to kiss Justin. Inserting two of his fingers past the rings of muscle, Brian checked Justin again to make sure that he was prepped enough. At Justin's insistent moan, he began his descent into the abyss of Justin's ass.

 

Brian couldn't help but close his eyes in ecstasy at the feel of the tight channel allowing him entry. As Justin adjusted to the intrusion of Brian's thickness, the inner walls hugged him as if welcoming him home from a long journey. For Justin's part, after the initial wince of discomfort, instead of running away from the pain, he moved with Brian, absorbing whatever sting or resistance his body tried to give in favor of having the man above him fully encased at long last. Both Brian and Justin breathed a small sigh of relief as Brian laid perfectly still once he reached the bottom, feeling the head of his cock tapping softly against that hidden jewel within Justin. Brian could feel Justin's heat through the condom as if he wasn't wearing one- another thing Brian was absolutely amazed about. He knew for a fact that the rubber was still intact, yet the place where his cock was happily residing felt close to an inferno. Part of Brian didn't want to move, didn't want to pull out of the warm place that engulfed his dick entirely. But at Justin's hard smack to his ass with an accompanying whimper, Brian knew that he had to relieve the man beneath him as well as himself.

"Brian...fucking fuck me already," Justin demanded.

Brian laughed. "Ahh... the inexperienced bottom is also a bossy one."

"Fuck you," Justin laughed, which ended as a moan as Brian pulled out a bit only to ram back in.

"Nah Sunshine. Fuck you." And Brian proceeded to do just that.

Justin was amazed at the sensations coursing through him. At first, it was pain- pure unadulterated pain. But then as Brian laid still within him, the head of his long and thick dick caressing the sweet spot within him, Justin couldn't help but relax and feel the pleasure blossoming within him. His last coherent thought before his body became demanding and Brian's body got demanding was that he was glad it was Brian.

Brian changed the angle within Justin, causing the young man to nearly scream. Instead of just tapping against the prostate, Brian was also stroking it. Adding a snap to his hips at the end of every downstroke sent a jolt through Justin. He felt like electricity was sizzling from Brian into him as the older man hammered into him. Justin wrapped his arms around Brian's neck allowing him to also bring his knees up more towards his ears.

"Ah fuck!" Brian exclaimed as the inside of Justin became even tighter.

"That's what you are supposed to be doing Mr. Kinney," Justin taunted. He didn't know where this boldness came from but he couldn't resist challenging Brian in that moment. He wanted more. Contracting his abs every time Brian pumped into him, Justin latched onto Brian's lips, swallowing the moans emitting from the man laboring above him. Justin didn't want it to stop but he could feel himself getting closer and closer to passion's peak and there was no way to stop the ascension.

Brian felt the change in Justin's body the moment it happened; heard that little hitch of breath that spoke of surprise and need. Brian pushed into Justin faster, knowing that his own culmination was near as well. Justin began chanting Brian's name, demanding more. Brian could feel Justin's cock swell even more as it rubbed against the small space between their abdomens. Without the benefit of warning to either man, Brian felt the warm wet stickiness emit from Justin while the younger man gasped his orgasm. Brian refused to stop fucking him as Justin's ass clamped down and milked him as Justin kept cresting. As Brian thought that he would never be able to stop the involuntary movements of his pelvis ramming into the tightest ass he'd ever fucked, he came hard, losing his rhythm within the insensate form beneath him. Trembling in the aftermath and surprised by the sheer force of his orgasm, Brian rode wave after wave, clinging to Justin as if he was his only lifeline.

Lying in the glow of post-coital bliss, Justin inhaled the brunet's scent before speaking. "Thank you Brian. For everything."

Brian looked into the shining blue eyes, vulnerable with his own confusion and emotion of the moment. He sighed in satisfaction, "Anytime Sunshine," he murmured before placing his head in the crook of Justin's neck and drifting off into a peaceful slumber.