- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A/N: OK, I know you'll have to use your imaginations a bit but just imagine if a Brian-esque version of THIS was running to rescue you off the railroad tracks!

 

 


A MOUNTIE ALWAYS GETS HIS MAN!

Chapter 4

Justin in a Bind

stories/700/images/534-1.jpg

  For nearly a half hour, Candy Andy aka Candy Boy, aka Alsatian Wolf-Dog Extraordinaire...had been racing through the woods following Yellow Head's bright yellow scent line like it was a dream. It was always followed up by that putrid B.O. but Candy Andy decided to ignore that as much as possible and concentrate on Yellow Head who was bound to have more beef jerky. The Man in Boots was throwing him pieces every so often to keep him motivated but it wasn't nearly enough. Of course, Candy Andy admitted to himself somewhere in his doggy brain, he could never ever get enough jerky.

At last there came a time when the smell just grew stronger and clearer, stronger and clearer, and then Candy Andy was jumping into a clearing and rushing up to a tree and sniffing madly, putting his front paws on the trunk and generally jumping for doggy joy.

"ARF! ARF! ARF! ARF! ARF! ARF! ARF! ARF! ARF! ARF!" barked Candy Andy in great joy, for here, at long last, the B.O was not right here! Right here, was pure Yellow Head. He had been up against this tree right here, he had been right here and it was so fresh that meant Yellow Head was not far off and that meant one beautiful, joyful thing!! JERKY!!!!!

"ARF! ARF! ARF!" Candy Andy ran up to Brian and barked again for joy and then ran and put his paws up on the tree again. "ARF! ARF!"

Brian frowned as he got Candy Andy's meaning and looked around at the clearing. Sunshine had been here, probably held prisoner against that tree. He easily picked out the remains of a fire and a few low, battered stools. He dismounted and examined the fire and in the ashes he found a corner of a playing card. Ahh ha! Thugs playing cards. Classic.

Meanwhile Candy Andy was still barking and sniffing around the tree. Suddenly, he shut up, stood very still and listened, his ears straining. Brian listened too but he couldn't hear anything.

Candy Andy had heard the faintest of faint cries with his doggy ears. "Help me!!" it said. "Of course, that translated for Candy Andy as: Jeerrrrky!!!!"

"ARF! ARF!" barked Candy Andy, "Can't you hear that, you stupid human?"

"What is it boy? Can you tell where he went next?"

Candy Andy huffed in frustration. The Big Man in the yummy smelling boots might have jerky but he sure wasn't very smart! Candy Andy had been hankering after a taste and a chew of one of those boots ever since they had come into his life. Maybe now...since they had gotten so chummy...Candy Andy sauntered over and sniffed Brian's boot experimentally. Brian looked on in amusement.

Encouraged, Candy Andy gave it a lick. Yummmmm! Just as delish as he'd thought. Carefully he opened his mouth and bared his sharp fangs. Surely the Man wouldn't begrudge him just one taste....Just one...teeensssy. eeensy...

"DON'T....YOU....DARE!" was all that the Man said in a terrible voice so Andy sat and continued opening his mouth and turned it into a wide, squeaky yawn instead. Then he backed off in a hurry and pretended he was interested in a fern. Ahhh, well! He didn't fault him. Just because they were supposed to do it, didn't mean Candy Andy wanted every dog sniffing his butt.

"Help! Help me!!" Candy Andy heard, which, of course, meant: Jerky!! Jerkyjerky!!!"

"ARF! ARF! ARF! ARF!" Why couldn't that human hear that!? Candy Andy took off toward the faint sound and found the yellow stripe again easily at the same time.

Brian hurried to get on Midnight and spurred the horse on after the dog. He picked his way carefully but quickly and even found a trail while the dog just bounded joyfully through the underbrush, barking happily.

They continued along this way for about five minutes when Brian finally heard it, oh so faintly, "Help! Help me! For the love of God, hellllpp meeeee!!"

"Hee-yahhh!" He flicked the reigns and Midnight jumped to a full gallop immediately. Candy Andy barked joyfully because he could tell Brian heard Yellow Head as well and ran faster as well. Oh, he'd never had so much fun! He was finally getting to run...really run! Thin Master was great and all but learning how to mince around the house had been really hard.

"HEELLP!!" Justin's cries became louder and louder.

And then there was another sound, a happy sound and yet a terrible sound. A cheerful train whistle. TOOT! TOOT!

And with that, everything snapped into place. Be on the 1:00 train...the forest locale...Brian's mouth hardened into a thin line of pure fury. He spurred Midnight on to the fastest speed possible.

Midnight understood. He moved into full gallop, judging distances, jumping logs, taking care to watch out for pitfalls, weaving in and out of the trees like the expert horse he was.

"HEEEELLP MEEEEEE!!!!" came the last desperate scream, but there was a certain hopelessness about it as well, the kind that people get when they know they are well and truly fucked. It broke Brian's heart a little.

"I'm coming, Sunshine! I'm coming! Just hold on!"

And then the black horse burst out of the trees and bushes and they were right next to the railroad tracks. Brian pulled hard on the reins and Midnight screamed and reared and pawed the air. It was a magnificent sight.

The train was approaching from the left. And a little ways down to the right was Justin tied to the tracks, looking bug-eyed at him, as if he were seeing a ghost.

The train was coming closer...and closer...and closer....

Brian moved Midnight into a trot over to Justin. He looped a leg over...

Closer....and closer...

...and even as Midnight was still moving, Brian jumped off, landing right next to Justin.

Closer and closer....20 meters....15 meters...

Justin's forehead was shiny with sweat. "Shoulders...feet...Hurry! Hurry!"

Ten meters.

Brian yanked out the Bowie knife from his belt, quickly cut the ropes binding Justin to the tracks by the shoulders and then his feet and pulled him free. With seconds to spare, Brian covered Justin with his own body, yanked and rolled them both free of the tracks and the train. They rolled over and over on the grass as next second with the roar of a dragon the train rushed by them and over the spot where Justin had been.

For many minutes they didn't move, Justin still lying on his back, tied up and Brian lying on top of him, protecting him with his own huge body. Carefully, Brian cut the rope attaching his hands to his neck. Justin was able to breathe easier. Their breath was warm on each other's faces.

The train continued to rush by.

They were levelled exactly eye-to-eye. They lay there for a long time, looking deep into each other's eyes. The entire world dwindled down to the inch and a half between brown and blue.

Eventually, Brian saw that the passenger cars had passed and there was only an unending line of boxcars and other freight cars rushing by. It was then that he finally sat up and pulled Justin into his arms and cradled him. Brian then made short work of the rest of the ropes and Justin finally shrugged all the way free.

Free at last.

After the hated ropes had been thrown far away, Justin re-settled into Brian's lap and arms and against his chest, and they were looking into each other's eyes again.

"I knew you'd come," Justin said simply.

"I haven't cum yet," Brian said incorrigibly, "I've only just arrived."

Justin smacked him. You don't get to be like that right now. You just saved my life. "Brian - you're..."

"Sunshine, if the next words out of your mouth are: Brian, my hero, I swear to God, I will tie you back up and fuck you six inches into the ground. Right here. Right now."

Justin quirked an eyebrow, and then settled deeper into the crook of his arm, wrapped his arms about his neck and kissed him. It was soft at first and then with one accord they came together and smashed their lips together. Their tongues duelled and Justin waited until both of them had won at least one duel.

He pulled back and looked deep into Brian's eyes.

"Oh Brian!" he breathed out. He sighed soulfully. "My Hero!!!"

Brian gave a feral growl deep in his throat.

Justin pounced and kissed him and took the growl into himself, absorbed the ferocity, and stored it deep in his soul.

And then leathered hands were gripping his forearms and pulling him away and holding him tightly in restraint.

"I wasn't kidding around!" Brian growled, "You - you're under arrest!!"

"God, I love it when you growl," Justin said, throwing his head back as his dick got painfully hard. Brian reciprocated by kissing and sucking at his neck, especially right at the pulse point causing Justin to writhe in pleasure. However, Brian kept him in a tight restraint hold and Justin couldn't do much else.

Still kissing him, Brian slid his hands sloooooowwwly down his arms and held his hands. Justin let their fingers entwine. Brian was still kissing his neck making him crazy. He closed his eyes and felt his dick throb with pleasure.

There was a ‘click'. Brian had drawn his hands together and handcuffed them in front of him.

"You have the right to remain silent," said Brian.

"Really? Mr. X told me I could scream as loud as I wanted," Justin said impishly.

Brian growled again and grabbed a few pieces of the discarded rope and chose a few pieces. With speed and precision, he coiled a few loops around Justin's chest and tied him up effectively, restrained but unpainfully unlike before when the evil men hadn't given a damn. He re-tied his wrists in rope manacles and then attached them to his waist in such a way that Justin could only move them about a foot away from his body. He unlocked his handcuffs and put them away. He pointed his finger in Justin's face. "Don't you ever compare me to...him!" The word was uttered like mentioning a vermin.

In response, Justin took the finger into his mouth. He licked it and sucked it and sloooooowwwly pulled out. There was a noisy ‘pop' when he did so.

"Mmmmmmmmmm...!" he groaned, "As delicious as in my dreams. It's a pale substitute for a fat cock though."

"You...you have the right to an attorney. If you cannot..."

"Waived. I'm not into threesomes."

Brian pushed him onto his back onto the grass. "If you give up these rights, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. Do you understand these rights as I have described them?"

"You know, I find this situation highly ironical," Justin declared as Brian moved his shirt apart to access is nips and pinch them both with the leather gloves causing Justin to cry out in pleasure

"How's that?" Brian asked. He pinched again and kept squeezing, "And answer the question."

"My rescuer has become my captor. And...ohhhhh God!....Yes! Yes, I understand!!"

Brian gave them a flick and slowly moved down to his pants and started undoing his belt.

"So...uh...we doin' this in front of the kids?" asked Justin playfully. He jerked his head.

Brian looked over. Candy Andy sat on his haunches, his front legs positioned perfectly dead center. He watched them with great interest. He tilted his head and he panted with his tongue hanging out. It definitely looked like he was smiling.

A little ways behind him, Midnight stood and solemnly watched them as well. He blinked his long-lashed eyes slowly as if wondering what was going to happen next.

"Be right back. Stay cozy," Brian said, checking his ropes. They were secure.

He got up and led Midnight as ways away from them to a nice grassy patch next to the rails and tied him to a tree where he'd have access to it and yet not enough leeway to go onto the tracks. He took two boxes of jerky out of a saddlebag and poured them out onto the grass a little ways away from that. Andy barked joyfully and ran over, lay down and began chewing in heaven.

It was at this point, the train reached the last car and the caboose rushed by. The conductor was watching the countryside fly by and saw them. He shoved the window open and stuck his head out, his eyes goggling. Brian smiled and waved as the caboose was drawn inexorable away and disappeared into the distance. They were alone.

Brian returned to his captive. He theatrically dusted his hands. "Well...I think that...takes care..." He lowered down between Justin's legs. "...of that!" He kissed Justin so hard it took both their breath away and dispatched his belt and pulled down his pants in record time.

However, he didn't move down right away. He kissed Justin for several minutes; all the while stroking Justin with his leather gloves slowly, oh so slowly. Justin mock struggled and writhed in pleasure wanting to touch his man back but was unable to. Then Brian moved down to his nips, sucking and biting and pinching all the while slowly stroking...stroking...Justin went a little mad with struggling and his forehead was shiny with sweat.

And just at the height of his madness, just when Justin was sure he was going to blow....Brian stopped. He stopped everything and rose up, straddling Justin's waist. He smiled at him smugly and Justin was distraught with desire.

"What...what's going on? Why'd you stop? For the love of God, why'd you stop!!? I was almost there!"

"I'm edging you. Naughty little perps like you don't get to cum....at least not right away! Now you see...I have you in my clutches! You're my prisoner and I'm going to hold your pleasure and even your very orgasm hostage! I'll edge you over and over until you think you've gone mad and when you do blow it will drive you over the edge. As long as we're together, you won't get away from me again and anyone after me...wherever you are in this life...whoever you do it with, you'll only see my face as they fuck you!"

Justin squirmed and struggled. "No! Anything but that! You fiend! You'll never get away with this!

Brian undid his own belt and tossed it aside. He undid his pants and pulled them down to his ankles. His glorious 10" dick sprang outward to freedom, the freedom that Justin was denied. He ached to take that length into his mouth and suck it and deep throat it but his movements were constricted to Brian's sexual whims. Then Brian began unbuttoning his tunic, button by torturous button. He was about to pull it off when Justin stopped him.

"Leave it on," he said with a sexy smile worthy of a siren.

Brian made a hang on gesture, took off the tunic, ripped off the shirt underneath and put the tunic back on. He also left the gloves on. He slooooooowwly began to stroke and kiss Justin mercilessly again. Justin itched...ached to touch that perfect physique but he couldn't. It was sheer torture.

And then...it was about this time that things got a little blue.

 

BJBJBJBJBJBJBJ

A/N: SMUT ALERT!! SMUT ALERT!! Those of a delicate nature may want to skip this scene and pass on over to the next scene. Yeah... like that's gonna happen!!! YOU WERE WARNED!!

BJBJBJBJBJBJBJ

 

Brian sucked at Justin's tongue as if it were a lifeline containing the elixir of life. Sometimes softly, sometimes harder than necessary, Brian took what he willed, did what he willed. Abruptly he switched, released Justin's tongue and inserted his own. Justin began to suck greedily himself but Brian stopped him by retreating and advancing, slowly at first. Then faster and faster. He gave Justin the tongue fucking of a lifetime and it reduced him to putty.

Brian may have talked a good talk but his ‘I don't give a shit' attitude was totally shattered when he cupped Justin's face in his hands and stroked is soft cheeks with his thumbs and moved down to his neck. He stroked his pulse points and then moved back up to his face again. Justin whimpered and arched his neck to give the leather thumbed lothario the best possible access.

After a while, Brian grew bored with the tongue banging and moved on, sucking at Justin's neck and then moving slowly down in one long lick to pay special attention to his nipples, his stomach, his belly button, and finally, at long last, and after seemingly much deliberation...the tip of Justin's cock.

"Arrrgh!" Justin groaned in frustration and bucked wildly at the torturous tongue. He was so hard he ached.

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh! What do we say, Sunshine?" Brian rolled his balls in his leather hand and smacked his face with Justin's cock a few times, giving it experimental licks here and there.

"Please! Please! For the love of God, get on with it!" shouted Justin. He writhed and struggled and bucked in his bondage.

"Oh...I'm afraid that will do you no good, intoned Brian smugly, "You are completely in my power!"

"Curse you, villain!"

"Oh...now that's not very nice! But since you did say please...and because it is soooooo...delectable..." Brian gave the 9" cock head another wet lick and then without warning engulfed it to the hilt.

"OHHHHH! Oh my God! Oh dear G- MMMPPPPHHHHH!" Justin shouted and then found himself glove over mouth (GOM) gagged. The heady smell of the leather of one hand, the other pinching a nipple and a expert, wet mouth gliding like liquid velvet over his cock caused pleasure within Justin's core that were transcendent. He struggled and bucked wildly trying to force his cock harder and deeper down Brian's throat. Every time he did, though, Brian would respond by retreating and sucking wetly at Justin's cock tip. When Justin would relax, he'd move deeper again. Justin soon realized bucking was useless anyway since Brian had no gag reflex and moved down to the hilt each and every time.

A pleasure Justin had never known, coiled and built within his very soul and loins. It built and built and built. He writhed and groaned against the delicious leather and just when he was sweating and tensing and ready to climax, Brian timed it just right, grabbed his balls and cock in a vice grip, pulled up one last time and released his cock with a resounding ‘POP' and stopped everything. He sat up and watched the captive blond while sitting on his thighs.

"NOOOOOO! Dear God, NO! Why? Why? I was just there! Oh please! Please let me cum!"

"You'll cum when I say so!" Brian said heartlessly, "And when I'm through with you, when I do tell you, you'll cum so hard, you're eyes will roll up, and you'll experience such pleasure that you'll kiss the sky and see the face of God."

"But I already see the face of God when I look at you," Justin said.

"Mmmmmmm....Poor fool!" Brian said, still caught up in the role play. He kissed him roughly. "Flattery will get you nowhere! Bwa-hahahahahaaaaaa!"

"HELLLLLLLPPPP!!! HEEELLLP!! Somebody help me!"

"Yell all you want, my pretty! There's no-one to hear! And now!! What to do with you now?"

"Ummmm....more of the same?" Justin suggested.

There was a ‘slap' as Brian GOM gagged him again. "That was a rhetorical question, boy!"

"MMMPPH - MMMMM," (Sorry!) Justin said.

"Hmmmmm...I think we'll move on to that exquisite ass. Have you ever been rimmed boy?"

Justin managed to shake his head.

"Well, we'll just have to fix that, won't we?"

And Brian did just that, pulling his pants off and lifting his legs into the air. Justin wondered what he was up to and quickly found out when Brian's busy tongue went to town on his tight hole. Indescribable sensations rocked Justin's world. His toes curled. He felt himself coming closer once again so Brian back off and edged him again.

"Damn you! Dammit!!!! I was...was almost..." Justin panted.

"Yeeeeeeeeesss???" asked Brian.

"Damn you!" was all that Justin said.

"Another time, I'm sure," Brian drawled and then smashed his face into Justin's sweet ass again. Justin cried out and then cried out again and again in sheer ecstasy.

Brian used his spit to copiously lube Justin's hole. He took off a glove and inserted a finger, preparing him. He lubed it some more and inserted another, preparing him, stretching him.

"Oh God! Oh God, what are you doing?" Justin felt a delicious itch that grew and grew the more Brian probed him.

"Getting you ready for the main event," answered Brian, "I told you I was going to fuck you six inches into the ground and I'm going to do it."

"Uh...Brian, are you sure? I mean...we haven't talked about it."

"Shut up," said Brian.

"But what if this changes things? Brian this isn't just a blow job to me. It's like...there's no going back from...I mean..."

"I said, shut up." Brian had lubed himself and was positioning himself to enter.

"Brian, no! I mean really....Brian...Red Rabbit!"

Brian stopped. Over the last few weeks they had developed a few things and this was one of them. Red Rabbit was a safe word. A signal to stop if they were ever caught up in their role play.

"What is it, Justin?"

"Brian..."It's my first time. Doing this, I mean."

"What!!??"

"Brian, I'm 21. Plus, I told you, my upbringing was painfully strict. How strict, I've never told you. I don't want to tell you now. I want you to fuck me. Ride me fast and hard. I want you to be the first. But I want you to know you are the first. To know that this will be special for me...And...and go gentle at first. I'm scared."

"Understood. I'll be gentle. In fact, maybe I should reconsider. Maybe I don't want to fuck you anymore."

"What!!??"

"Depends. Am I still your hero?"

"Oh yes!" Justin breathed. He reached out as far as he could and stroked Brian's cheek with his finger. "Oh, yes, completely! My Hero!"

Brian growled again and rimmed him some more, lubing him as best as he could. He used saliva on his dick as well and positioned over.

"This will hurt as I enter. But I'll go slow."

He entered. Justin gave a hitch of pain as he was breached and then sighed. Brian entered ¼...then a little more...then half...more....more.....He went slowly and carefully until he heard an ‘aaaaaahhhhhhhh' from Justin signifying the pain was past and the pleasure had begun.

The gauntlets went back on and Brian moved faster and deeper and at the same time, he stroked Justin off in tandem with his thrusts. Deeper....deeper...to the hilt. Justin gave a gasp as a special thrill shot through him from stem to stern.

"Looks like we found Sunshine's prostate!" said Brian gleefully, hitting it again. At the same time he was chestplaying him and stroking him and Justin was writhing in his ropes again and moaning in the most delicious way that only escalated every time he fucked him.

"Ohhhh...Ohhhhhh....Ohhhhh God! OHHHHHHHH! OHHH, DON'T STOP!! BRIAN REALLY!!!! I WANT...I NEED...I REALLY NEED...I REEALLY.....OHHH!!!! OHHHH!!!! OHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

And it was a good thing they were so far away from anything because Justin's climaxing scream was the loudest he could scream and went on and on as stream after stream of ropy cum gushed out. His eyes rolled back into his head. He saw only Brian's face and his eyes that he perceived as his god and then he collapsed back onto the ground as if dead.

There was a fierce cawing as a murder of crows took off from a nearby tree and flew away in response to the noise.

"Shit! Sunshine! Sunshine! You OK? I wasn't serious, you know. I didn't mean to make you pass out!" Brian slapped him gently on the cheek with the back of his hand. "Sunshine! Wake up. Talk to me!"

Justin's eyes fluttered and he awoke. Brian hurried to undo his hands from his waist. He put his hand around his neck and Brian lifted him into a sitting position out of the six inch recess he had been fucked into.

"Oh my! It seems all your promises have been fulfilled!" Justin struggled over into his lap and looked deep into his eyes. "And I mean, all of them."

"So...you mean...even the one about seeing my face when you fuck other guys?"

"Mmmm-hmm."

"Oh."

"However, unless we come to a mutual decision to part, I don't see that happening because until then, the only one I'll be fucking is you. I still hold you to no formal contract but for as long as you want me....I'm all yours."

Brian gave a growl. He made it extra gruff and mean as he possibly could, as his lips smashed down onto his gorgeous fuck buddy to make sure it completely hid the well of unadulterated joy welling up inside him.

BJBJBJBJBJBJBJ

 

After that last mind-blowing kiss and their breathing returned to normal, Brian pulled Justin to a sitting position and untied him once again.

They dressed and sat together, resting in the afterglow.

"What are we going to do now?" asked Justin.

"First, we have to visit a certain queen before he gives himself a heart attack through histrionics. We also might want to think about staying there...or at least...you staying there. Right now we have a certain advantage," replied Brian. "As far as this Mr. X knows, I've left town and you're dead. Maybe we should let him think that until we find out just exactly who we're dealing with."

"Oh, but I know who we're dealing with! They tied me to a tree in the woods but I managed to get my hands free and I pulled off his mask! You won't believe who it is!"

"Well, who is it then? Tell me!"

Justin told him.

"NO! Oh no! NOT HIM!"

"Yup," Was all that Justin said.

"Hmmmmmm. Well, it seems we're going to have to tread carefully here. To have taken on this second identity means he must have acquired help, contacts, spies, maybe a lot of them. We definitely should keep you out of sight until I can confront him."

"Are you sure that's wise? Maybe we should just let him take over this town and pack a few bags and get out of here. If he both thinks we're dead and gone....then really....what's the difference? Oh, Brian! Let's just get away and be together!"

"Justin! I can't do that! That'd be going AWOL! Besides, I can't let such monstrous evil run amok! I'm a Mountie! And a Mountie...ALWAYS gets his man!" And he wrapped his arms around Justin, cupped the back of his head with a leather gauntlet, dipped him deep and kissed him soundly, tongue fucking him into a haze of ecstasy. He groped his dick teasingly and proprietarily. He was pleased to feel it grow hard under his hand so soon after his mind-blowing orgasm.

Justin groaned and submitted to all. It was clear that Brian was not just talking about Mr. X.

BJBJBJBJBJBJBJ

Sometime later...at Emmett's cabin...

 

"And that's the whole story, Em."

"Oh my God! That's incredible! But Mr. X!! I mean...It can't be! I mean...it can't be HIM!!!"

I'm afraid so, Em! I saw it with my own eyes!"

"But what am I going to do! How can I show my face in town? What if he looks at me with those beady little rat eyes!? How will I restrain myself from pointing and yelling....I know who you are! You're Mr. X!!" Emmett gestured wildly and knocked over the butter dish.

Justin bit back a giggle. "Emmett...you barely go into town...or anywhere for that matter. Try not to worry. And if you do....well...just remember me...tied to the tracks."

Emmett shuddered. True, honey...too true!"

Brian sipped distastefully at whatever rosehip, camomile, passion berry, WTF?...he was drinking and then put it down. He wanted some decent, bitter, old fashioned java, not this girly shit. "Right! Well, the next step is to be quiet about it until I can get back to town and arrest him. Right now we have the element of surprise. Plus, if that ass finds out that Justin's alive he'll just try and kill him again for sure! Look, Emmett, can Justin stay with you until I come back for him this evening?"

"Why sure sweeties! We'll be snug as a bug in a rug!"

"What!? No way!!" yelled Justin. I'm not letting you cut me out of this! That...that jerk...tied me to the tracks, Brian! I want payback! And besides...he finished smugly, "You need me! My testimony is the only evidence you have."

"Which is why I want to keep you safe until trial time! If he finds out you're alive, he won't rest until he's hunted you down like a dog!"

Candy Boy looked up from his throne in interest.

"Sorry Candy, not you," said Brian, "Go back to sleep."

Candy Boy obediently yawned with a squeak and collapsed back into his throne like a furry king.

Justin seethed but he finally backed down.

"Justin, please try and be patient and let me handle this! After what we just went through, I don't think I can take seeing you captured and in his clutches again!"

"Really Brian!? Clutches? You may as well finish that tea because now who's the one queening out?"

"I am NOT...not queening out! I simply want you to stay safe while I do the police work and get him where he can't do anything more to you! To us! To anyone else! Please Justin! Just do this for me. Please! I won't be long."

Justin didn't like it but he could see Brian wasn't backing down. "Oh fine! For now! But I don't like this! Not one little bit!"

"Well, like this!" Brian swooped in and covered his mouth in a tight seal for a long, hard kiss. Of course, this turned Justin's mind to mush as it always did.

"Dear God! I have definitely been out in this cabin too long! Cuz' I definitely need some of that!" Emmett quipped. "As for you... get going and do whatever you need to do to Mr. X. You're fogging up my windows!"

Brian and Justin broke apart as unwillingly as if they needed to be surgically removed. Then Emmett practically shoved him out the door. "Go on! What happens in the woods, stays in the woods baby! I'm not having you two soiling my chaise longue!"

"That's a sofa, Emmett."

"Never you mind what it is, Mr. Man, just go on and hurry up so you can come back! I'll have him cleaned and pressed by then."

Justin slumped in his chair, grimy hands in his grimy face. "Great! Now I'm laundry!"

BJBJBJBJBJBJBJ

A short time later...in town...

 

Brian snuck into town as unobtrusively as he could, avoiding the main road. He put on a large brown overcoat to cover his beautiful scarlet tunic for just such undercover emergencies. Then he made his way to the lion's den.

He went in, gun drawn. He paused at the door, took a fortifying breath and went in, banging the door open without knocking.

"Put your hands in the air! You're under arrest!" he yelled authoritatively.

There was a man sitting in a chair facing the window. "Constable Kinney?" he sounded mildly surprised.

"Surprised to see me? Your little plan failed. I'm still here."

"So it would seem. No...I was just mildly surprised at the intrusion and your behaviour."

"Cut the crap! Get those hands up! I won't ask you again!"

Slowly, mockingly, he raised his hands. "What's the charge, Constable?"

"Claim jumping. Grand theft. Kidnapping. Blackmail. And attempted murder!" Brian finished off the list with grim satisfaction.

"That's quite the list. How do you intend to prove all of that?"

"Oh, I have proof! Don't you worry about that! Now turn the fuck around. Slowly! I know who you really are...Mr. X!"

Slowly, the chair swivelled around. The man kept his arms up. The chair slowly came to face forward to reveal...

 

TBC

Chapter End Notes:

OK Kiddies, here's the deal! I can see this going one of three ways. But I'm going to leave it up to you to decide so let me know what you want in the REVIEWS! This goes for the lurkers out there as well, not just the regulars. I see you reading there!

 

1) I can write up some sort of conclusion and end this out of control roller coaster ride.

 

2) I can keep going in a one continuous novel length storyline.

 

3) I can finish up in a ending of sorts with unfinished elements and even another cliffhanger. This would follow with another kind of episodic story that could be followed by another....and another...and another....until we all get sick of this and you tell me to cut it out already.

 

Please let me know with a REVIEW! Reviews to me are like Jerky is to Candy Boy. So tell me what you think!