- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

The sawmill peril is resolved and Emmett has an adventure in town.

 Disclaimers: QAF characters don't belong to me. This is fanfic and just for fun. Most, if all are OOC. Set in Canada because guess what!!? I'm Canadian!

 

 

 

A MOUNTIE ALWAYS GETS HIS MAN!

 

Chapter 6

 

The Lumberjack and the Snooty Suit

 

 

 

"HELLLP!! Somebody....HEELLLLP MEEEEEE!!!!!!" yelled Brian.

 

The saw continued to cut into the log. It came closer...and closer...and closer....it was almost there....

 

His eyes wide and wild, they were riveted on the psychotically spinning saw as it sliced its way so, so slowly toward his center, his very reason for being.

 

"HELP! ANYBODY!!! HELP ME!!!"

 

Closer....closer....closer....Two inches....an inch....it was practically there. Brian closed his eyes and braced himself.

 

SCEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....eeeeeee.... The saw powered down, quieted, stopped.

 

Brian cracked his eyes open. Then he chanced a real look. He breathed a huge sigh of relief.

 

The saw had stopped right in front of his crotch. He was quite literally seconds away from a gruesome and torturous death.

 

Brian swivelled his head as much as the rope collar would let him and saw a rather petite man dressed in lumberjack garb at the lever. He was facing away from the rope arrested lawman. He wore blue jeans and a red, black and white checked plaid shirt. A knitted cap covered his head to complete the outfit.

 

"I - I - thanks fella! You really saved my bacon! Where did you come from?"

 

"I was outside when Stockwell was tormenting you. I watched the whole thing. But I could do nothing until he actually left."

 

"Well thank God you did! You just saved the life of a Mounted police officer! If you get me out of this, I'll see to it that you get a medal!" Brian said majestically.

 

"I did not help you for riches or glory," said the lumberjack, "And you are not out of the woods yet. That saw is a little too close to your nads for comfort. Hang on!" The lumberjack pulled the lever into reverse and the conveyor belt moved away from the saw. When it was a decent distance away the lumberjack moved it into the stop position again and Brian breathed another sigh of relief and looked at his rescuer again. Man...he was awfully different...for a lumberjack. The shirt was tight around the chest but bunchy in the arms. Ditto the jeans. The clumpy hiking boots seemed too big as well.

 

"Thanks again. But....who are you?" Brian asked curiously.

 

"You know who I am," said the lumberjack calmly and mysteriously.

 

"I do? But how? I'm afraid I haven't met many of the jacks in town."

 

"I am not a jack."

 

"Well then, who? And are you going to untie me? Who are you?"

 

"Someone who loves you!" The lumberjack pulled off his hat and turned around to reveal buttery blond hair and a million watt smile.

 

Brian gasped. "JUSTIN!!!"

 

"Yes, my magnificent Mountie! It's me!" Justin cried as he rushed over and covered Brian's mouth in a tight seal.

 

"But...but how! Why are you here!? I thought you were staying at Emmett's until I got back!" Brian asked when they finally broke apart.

 

"Good thing I didn't! You almost weren't back...anywhere...ever!"

 

"I was handling it," Brian said stubbornly.

 

Justin looked him over at his securely tied up, hot body. He was lashed with at least ten coils of thick rope around the chest and arms, rope manacles around his gloved wrists and biceps, lashing them to the sides of the log and ditto with his ankles and legs. The rope collar completed his bondage to the thick log. Brian wasn't going anywhere. Justin's sceptical expression spoke volumes.

 

"Oh yes, I can see you were in total control of the situation!" he said sarcastically, "But since you are so adept at...handling it...perhaps I should turn the saw back on....let you....handle it..." His hands toyed with the lever.

 

"NO!!!" yelled Brian.

 

"That's what I thought," Justin said smugly with an evil tinge to his voice.

 

"Look! Are you going to get me out of this! And you never did answer my question! What are you doing here!?"

 

"I said I'd stay at Emmett's FOR NOW. I washed my face, raided his closet for some clean clothes, and figured 15 minutes was long enough past NOW. So I snuck out the back and ran back to town. I hid myself and was just in time to watch Moosehead and Squirrel Brain carry you off to the sawmill. I followed, hid myself and....well, you know the rest.

 

"Indeed," Brian said. There was a pause. He struggled a bit and said impatiently, "Well?"

 

Justin stepped up next to him and ran a hand over his chest, his abs, his biceps, and finally grabbed his cock and balls through his pants and squeezed gently, then squeezed again and then again.

 

"Indeed," he said softly, "Well...well...well!!!"

 

"Justin! What the fuck are you doing?" Let me go!"

 

"You know...You look so hot tied up like that! All on display in your Mountie glory!"

 

"Justin! Stop fucking around!"

 

Squeeze...squeeze...squeeze...The hard on that Stockwell had brought on had partially deflated. Under Justin's gentle and much more welcome ministrations, it popped right back up into a hard and painful woody.

 

"Ohhhhhhh......No! Justin, stop! You've got to...ohhhhhhhhhh......NO! Dammit! Who the hell tied these ropes!? Can't...get free...You will pay, twink!!" Brian struggled mightily and nearly choked himself.

 

"Oh my! That will never do! Hang on, my love!" Justin retrieved an axe and with a few well placed chops to the side of the log, cut away Brian's collar. "There you go! Purple really isn't your color!" he quipped as Brian's face returned to a normal hue.

 

"Oh, I'm so glad you're here to look out for my fashion sense!" Brian snarled, "Now let me go!"

 

"But you look so yummy like this! And I might never get another chance like this..."

 

"A chance...to what?"

 

Justin climbed aboard Brian's crotch and laid himself out on Brian like a lazy cat might do. "A chance...to return the favor!" He said wickedly and kissed Brian until he was breathless. He rubbed his bottom against Brian's cock, stimulating him further.

 

The captive cop groaned as sensations so erotic flashed through him that he nearly shot right there and then. But of course, Justin wouldn't allow that. And he made sure the hemp coiled constable had many more adventures before that happened. For those who don't care about such things, you may want to skip over to the next scene.

 

BJBJBJBJBJBJ

 

 

 

A/N: SMUT ALERT!! SMUT ALERT!! Those of a delicate nature may want to skip this scene and pass on over to the next scene. Yeah... like that's gonna happen!!! YOU WERE WARNED!!

 

BJBJBJBJBJBJBJ

 

Justin kissed Brian voraciously and then again and then again. His pert little bottom was busy against Brian's cock, sending shock waves of erotica through Brian's entire being.

 

Finally, Justin gave them both a rest and he rested his head on Brian's chest. "Brian? Remember that time we made love in the woods?"

 

"Whaa?? Justin, of course! That was only a couple of hours ago!!"

 

"Hmmm...that is true! That was great! But you forgot to do one thing."

 

"I did? What was that? I mean, I sucked you...I fucked you...what was missing?"

 

"You never did feed me that huge, fat cock of yours!"

 

And so saying, Justin moved down and unfastened Brian's pants. Then he began to lick and gently bit the already hard as a rock cock through Brian's tighty-whitey underpants. Brian groaned and tried to dry hump Justin's mouth but all he could do was squirm a little.

 

Justin slooowwwly licked from balls to tip, balls to tip and then sucked on his tip and then back again to the scrote until Brian was moaning and then nearly sobbing with desire. He didn't stop until Brian's underwear was wet and his glorious, ten incher was prominently displayed against the wet, white fabric.

 

Then, finally he pulled Brian's pants down as far as he dared and pulled Brian's winsome woody out through the hole in the front of his underwear because he didn't want to pull them down and risk giving his top cop any splinters in his fanny. He stuck out his tongue and experimentally licked the very tip and then sucked that tip but only the tip.

 

Brian bucked and spasmed and cried out as his he had struck a live wire.

 

Finally, the frustrated flatfoot forced out, "Justin!! For the love of everything unholy!! Get on with it! Or let me go! Either way, my wrath will be terrible!"

 

"And this wrath...does it involve fucking me 6 inches into the ground again?" asked Justin, lifting his head and giving him a reprieve.

 

"Make it 10! No...15!" Brian growled.

 

"Mmmmmmmm.....Fifteen whole inches! I'll hold you to that, badgeman!" Justin bent and sucked on the tip like it was a straw containing one of those floats they'd have at the diner.

 

Brian cried out and his eyes rolled back into his head He squirmed in frustration as his body wanted to reflexively buck and hump Justin's mouth. But the knotted narc remained a roped up redcoat ranger reliably restrained to the round redwood rack that had become his rat-trap.

 

And just when he thought his torture had reached its pinnacle, Justin slid down and a whole new vista of pleasure torment opened up for the beleaguered lawman.

 

Justin was careful. He listened to the captive's moans as he swiped his mouth and tongue up and down the detective to be's donkey dong. He wasn't able to suck quite all of Brian's huge grower but he did his best and stroked what he couldn't suck. Brian moaned more and more feverishly and right at the peak, right where Justin was sure he was about to shoot a huge, creamy load, he stopped everything and squeezed Brian's dick and balls in a vice grip and wouldn't let go.

 

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" Brian yelled. He humped weakly against Justin's hand and heaved and sweated and struggled mightily, all to no avail. He yelled again in his loud and deep voice.

 

Justin was draped over his chest again. "Feel better?" he asked impishly, batting his baby blues.

 

Brian breathed deep and noisily, a fully frustrated fuzz still coming down off of his near climax.

 

"NO! My God, Justin, what are you doing to me? Dammit! I was nearly there! What's got into you!? You're a bigger sadist than Stockwell! HELP! HELP!"

 

"Now! Now! None of that!" Justin said, lightly handgagging the recalcitrant redcoat, "Now...who was it who said no comparing us to...HIM?"

 

"Mmmmph!!" Brian reluctantly agreed and nodded.

 

"As for what's got into me....nothing...yet! But I aim to remedy that situation very soon!"

 

Justin opened his pants and pulled them down enough to expose his sweet and hungry ass and his own thick and juicy cock.

 

"Besides...you edged me three times...don't be such a baby! Ready for round 2?"

 

"MMMPPPHHHH! MMMMMMM!!!!!"

 

"Well....let's just pretend that means yes!" Justin said evilly, still handgagging the captured cop. He bent down and engulfed Brian's huge shlong once again. He bobbed up and down quickly and what he couldn't reach he tongued over on the sides. He spit and slobbered and coated that cock with all the spit lube he could. Brian stopped struggling and returned to moaning. It just felt so damn good.

 

Justin moved forward a bit on Brian's body and looked deep into Brian's eyes. He licked his fingers and lubed his hole. Brian gasped. The whole thing was filthy and disgusting and erotic and sexual and Justin was somehow holding him prisoner with his eyes and he was forced to watch the whole thing. He felt a surge of pleasure that added to his impending climax.

 

Justin lubed his dick a bit more until it was completely slick. And then....and then....

 

He rose up and took a deep breath and forced himself to relax. And then....

 

He impaled himself onto Brian's magnificent dick.

 

He grimaced and sucked in a breath at the initial pain. He rocked gently, slight movements that drove Brian wild. At the same time Brian grabbed for Justin hand. The ropes arrested his movement and he couldn't make it there. Dammit!! Damn...these ropes! He thought. But at the same time, the bondage was turning him on and keeping him hard.

 

But Justin saw and made up the difference. He grabbed onto Brian's sexy slick glove. He was breathing deep.

 

"That s it!" Brian whispered, "It's painful at first...Next time we'll use something else...Maybe vegetable oil...Just ease into it. Relax....relax...that's the way...relax...."

 

Justin kept rocking, kept the lube coming and eased down more and more and suddenly....

 

Ohhhhhhhh yeah!!! There it was!

 

"Mmmmmmmmmnm....Fuck yeah!" Justin said as he lowered down, raised, lowered, raised, lowered down further and then all too soon...lowered to the hilt.

 

"Ohhhhhhh...myyyyy Goooooddd!!!" Brian gasped incoherently, his pleasure starting to rise and rise and rise and threaten to crest again.

 

Again, Justin was careful. He watched Brian's reaction and if Brian got too close, he'd stop. Then he'd move in gentle sudden movements designed to send electric shocks of eroticism through his body.

 

"Now....how do we get to my...that special thing...drove me wild...what did you call it...a poor state?"

 

"Your prostate hon...And...wish I could help you...but an annoying little twink is keeping me far too busy at the moment...I'm rather tied up at the moment..."

 

"Ahhh, my luscious lawman! Haven't you figured it out yet? I have ways of making you talk!" Justin adopted a cheesy, evil voice. And he began to rock. And wiggle. And undulate up and down. In short, do 101 things to drive Brian crazy. Which it did.

 

"Auuuughhh! Arrrrgh! Ohhhhh God....No, not there, Not like...like....a little to the left....YES!!! YES....just like that....ohhhhhh...."

 

Justin stuck and stirred and rattled and rocked and rolled and experimented and Brian struggled and tried to buck and sweated in frustration. His eyes rolled in the back of his head. And at last.....

 

Justin felt that surge of special pleasure and he knew he'd found the right angle at last.

 

"There it is! Ahhh yes! Bwa! Ha! ha!!! Oh fuck, that is so....is soo......"

 

Brian heaved and twisted and strained in frustration. His hips and only his hips reflexively moved up and down slightly, meeting Justin's movements to drive himself deeper and deeper onto Brian's man-meat for maximum penetration.

 

"Curse you, villain! How dare you take advantage of an officer down like this! I promise you! I'll make you paa-aayyyyyy!!" Brian cried out in passion and almost couldn't finish as Justin hit a particularly sweet spot.

 

Justin moaned in pleasure every time his prostate was hit and neglected to answer.

 

He moved up and down from hilt to tip. He lubed again and moved down again to the hilt. He moved faster...and faster...and faster...

 

Justin rode his MP like the MP rode Midnight at a gallop. He was finally ready to climax and Brian had been ready and blue balled since the blond had climbed aboard.

 

Justin rode the cock hungry cop fast and furious like he was running a race. Brian bucked and cried out in feverous pleasure over and over matched only by his mischievous partner in crime. They crossed the finish line with each other's name upon their lips.

 

BJBJBJBJBJ

 

They cooled.

 

They rode down off that wave of orgasm slowly after a good hour and a half of fantastic sex. The only thing they both loved more than the role play was the secret pleasure that was the bondage of the ropes.

 

At last, Justin cleaned them both up and hopped down. He picked up the axe and chose a few strategic spots to chop away the ropes. Brian felt the restraints loosen and his arms and legs hung straight down but he still couldn't move. His body was completely numb from lack of circulation.

 

"Just rest and lie still, my love. The feeling will return in time!" Justin soothed. He removed the rope manacles and loosened the chest ropes as much as he could and moved one arm up and down like he was pumping water from the well.

 

"Stop that! This is humiliating enough without you working my body like a puppet," Brian groused.

 

Justin ignored him and kept waving and pumping. "The more I do it, the sooner I can stop," he argued gently.

 

Brian just groaned and lay there. It was just as well. He couldn't wait to get off this log.

 

And soon after that, pins and needles started to flash through his arm and then his neck and shoulders and then his other arm and then everywhere. He was able to lift an arm and weakly shrug free of the chest ropes. Groaning, he had Justin sit him up like he was broken in half. He was able to move his arms now. He reached over and lifted a leg over. He swung his legs and next minute he felt OK enough to jump down.

 

Together they limped toward the door. Brian was getting better but he still needed to lean on Justin a lot.

 

At the door, Justin peeked out. The coast seemed clearer than their plans for the future.

 

"Oh God! There's Midnight, still tied up in front of City Hall! I've got to get him!" declared the intrepid Mountie.

 

Justin held him back gently. "Not so fast, Studly! We can't let on you're alive just yet! I think if we keep to the alleys, we could make in to Deb's! You hide out there and I'll get Midnight and bring him to the diner. Then...then I guess we'll take him back to my house and figure out what to do. We won't have much time until Stockwell figures out that his plan has failed. Goodness only knows what he'll do then!"

 

"Let's worry about that later! Let's just get the hell out of here!" declared Brian.

 

And without further ado they put the first part of their plan into motion. They snuck between the buildings and side streets as much as they could and soon ducked quickly inside the Diner before anyone saw them.

 

Fortunately, the Diner was experiencing a lull. Brian and Justin locked the door, turned the closed sign out and pulled the shades.

 

"What the FUCK do you guys think you're doing!!?" screeched Debbie.

 

"Sorry Deb! It's just for a few minutes. We're on the run and we need to hide out for a little while," explained Justin.

 

"On the run! Hideout?? Did you guys knock over a bank or something?"

 

"Deb!! Of course not! In fact, it's quite the opposite!" cried Brian

 

"You explain it to her, Brian, I'll go get Midnight! Don't let anyone else in here until I get back!" Justin dashed out the door. Brian locked it behind him.

 

"So what's this all about, Bri?" Deb asked curiously.

 

"I hardly know where to start. But for the last little while, I've been up at the sawmill, nearly getting killed! It was..."

 

Brian told her.

 

BJBJBJBJBJBJB

 

Debbie didn't believe him. Flat out DID NOT believe him.

 

Stockwell was great. Stockwell loved babies, orphans and widows. Stockwell was rich. Stockwell was moral. Why would he do such a thing? Why would he need to steal? Why would he need to kidnap? Why would she have voted for a criminal? It didn't make sense. None of it made sense. A criminal organization with thugs? Preposterous! On and on it went.

 

Even when Justin returned with Midnight in tow and safely tied up to the hitching post outside, she still didn't believe. Justin desperately corroborated Brian's story with his own story of heart stopping peril but even as he did, he could hear how over the top, how crazy his story sounded. Finally, they slumped at the counter dejectedly and gave up as she stared squinty eyed at them as if THEY were the liars and insane.

 

Brian and Justin had mixed feelings. Up till then, Debbie had been their staunchest supporter. However, she was also a Stockwell supporter and their stories were so wild that even they realized how ridiculous they sounded even as they dropped from their lips. If they had not known better, had only known the Stockwell from this morning before their world had been turned upside down, they had to admit they would be hard pressed to believe this too.

 

Brian and Justin looked at each other in horror. They, their friends, even all of Grizzly Hills were all in the greatest of peril. Together, they realized Stockwell's true, diabolical, evil genius.

 

It wasn't even the secret identity...this Mr. X persona, where Stockwell could live out his true evil desires and sick, insane nature. It was his other mask, Stockwell the mayor, benevolent, caring and rich, that was the real danger. He could use it to suck in the citizens and kill them with one fell swoop if he wanted to, and no one would be the wiser until the trap had been sprung.

 

Moreover, when he did do something evil, he didn't pussy foot around. He didn't do anything half assed. He went the whole hog and was so crazy and outrageous that no one in their right mind (or just didn't know them very well) would ever believe them. Brian and Justin realized they were well and truly fucked...and not in the good, life-affirming way they had just been an hour ago.

 

"Look fellas! I think you better leave! I still have the dinner rush to get through and I have to unlock the door now," said Debbie.

 

The boys sighed and nodded dejectedly. They left, promising to get proof somehow, and got on Midnight.

 

They rode like the wind and got the hell out of there. But they really didn't feel safe until they were back at Justin's place with the doors locked and the curtains drawn.

 

They were both pissed off, unsure what to do, disappointed and cooped up. It was a bad combination. It made them horny.

 

At last, after arguing a bit they smashed together in a desperate kiss. Brian scooped Justin up in a fireman's carry, carried him into the bedroom and fucked him 15 inches into the mattress.

 

BJBJBJBJBJBJ

 

The next day...

 

 

 

Emmett was a little pissed off.

 

Of course that was like saying the sun was a little bright, the Rockies were a little high, and that portrait he had stashed away of Candy Boy was a little large. In short, he was steaming mad.

 

He had been responsible for him and what did that little blond twerp do? Sneak off, that's what, and what's more, he stole his best butch outfit while he was at it. Emmett loved playing dress up and playing lumberjack was his favorite persona since he couldn't be himself while being in town. But since his lumberjack outfit had been...well, it'd been purloined, that's what it had been!!....Emmett decided on dressing in his snooty suit and playing snooty, rich business McSnobbyMan.

 

Emmett's snooty suit was simply a nice grey pinstripe suit with black loafers, a white shirt, pink tie and a fedora. There was a matching pink handkerchief for his pocket and a pocket watch for his waistcoat. He had a pinky ring and a walking stick with a silver ball on the top of it. He wore a monocle that was just glass. It was perfect! Nobody would suspect for a minute he was a raging queer nelly bottom boy homo. He just had to keep up the act as well.

 

Before he went out, he practiced his shtick in front of the mirror. When he was satisfied, he let Candy Boy out into his fenced area with plenty of food and water and went walking to town.

 

His first stop was to the mercantile. He didn't like it here but he'd forgotten where Justin lived and he knew Ethan knew. Ethan knew everything about everybody. At least...that's what Emmett assumed. He seemed to know an awful lot about Justin at least. Emmy Lou also knew a lot, so there was nothing for it.

 

Emmett sucked in a huge breath, sucked in his dislike of Ethan and went into character. He stepped inside.

 

"Good morning Mr. HoneyHam," said Ethan.

 

Emmett walked snootily inside. He kept his back straight and his ass tight. He held tightly onto the ball on his cane and squeezed to prevent his arms from waving and gesturing wildly. He decided to pretend he was squeezing Ethan's scrote in a death grip. Little shit might enjoy that, actually, he thought.

 

He looked down his nose at Ethan. "It's Honey...Cutt," he said snootily, "Cutt. C-Yew-Tee and Tee. Cutt. WHY can you never remember this Mr. Gold?"

 

"Maybe because I can't get my mind off your sweet ass," Ethan said.

 

Ethan always flirted outrageously and secretly with him when his wife wasn't in the room. Emmett was never impressed.

 

He looked down on him like he was a bug. "Indeed," he said snootily, "Do you kiss your wife with that mouth?"

 

"Frequently. But she never knows," Ethan said filthily.

 

"Hummmph!" Emmett humphed theatrically. He squeezed his silver ball extra hard as he had an intense itchy desire to backhand Ethan across his smarmy face. "Well! I simply do NOT have time to mince words with you, you disgusting...ruffian. I simply came in here to get..." Emmett had no idea and grabbed something randomly off a shelf, "...this!" He put it down on the counter with a flourish.

 

"Eau de toilette? You came for ladies' perfume?"

 

Shit.

 

"Ohhhhh?? Is that what that was? I often wondered," Emmett said slowly...and snootily, as he frantically tried to think up something that wouldn't blow his cover, "I was buying that for...I mean I have in the past as well....well it's eau de toilette right? I thought it was freshener for the outhouse! Yes, that's it! Well, you know how these things are! It can get so....disagreeable in there sometimes!" Yes! That sounded plausible! That might actually work.

 

"So what I'm hearing is that your shits actually DO stink," said Ethan.

 

"Mr. Gold! I continue to wonder how you can have a complete lack of class and manners!" Emmett did not have to fake his disdain. "Simply wrap up my purchase and I shall be on...my...way!" He spoke like he was a dignitary that Ethan should have been glad to lick his loafers and then pay him for the privilege.

 

Unfortunately Ethan did not do this but thankfully, he bent to obey.

 

"Oh and by the way, I should like to ask if you have the address of Justin Taylor, the schoolmaster? I need to inquire with him about something."

 

"Oh yeah? What do you want with Justin?" Ethan asked jealously.

 

"A personal something. As in...none of your business," Emmett said in his snootiest voice.

 

Ethan reached over suddenly and grabbed his arms "Come on, Emmett! Mr. HoneyCUTT! Snap out of this! I know you're not like this! I'm not really an asshole! I know....you're...something else. I'm not sure what! I've seen snooty Emmett, lumberjack Emmett, friend of Indian Emmett, and hunter Emmett with that plaid shirt you wear! I know there's still another Emmett, the real Emmett, in there and I want to know him! Justin would want to know him. And when he knows you know me maybe he'll want to know me too. I mean I know where he lives but I've never been invited over. The most I've gotten is across the street watching through binoculars. Maybe together, we can get an invite and get freaky with each other!"

 

Holy shit! Emmett struggled to process everything that was being thrown at him. Most of it was out of his control but one thing he knew, he was going to have to pick an outfit and stick with it for awhile. Probably this one. Drat. This one wasn't his favorite.

 

Emmett struggled a bit and found he had to work at disentangling himself. "Mr. Gold, Control yourself, PLEASE! He knows, you know, I know?? Get freaky??? I have no idea what you're talking about! Release me this instant and just tell me the directions so I can get out of this horrible little shop! As for what you think you saw regarding me, I've no idea! And Justin already knows me! I simply forgot my address book and need directions. Directions you WILL give me right now or I might let slip something about....binoculars, was it?" He smiled ferally.

 

Ethan let him go with a jerk. "Fine! Let the charade continue!" He told him the address and took the money for the perfume. He slapped down the change harshly.

 

"Hmmmphh!!!" Emmett hmmmphed, and flounced...No...walked quickly but poised....yes that was better...out of the shop.

 

"I know there's something off about you Honeycutt! I know you're different! I know you're hiding something! You'll slip up! You'll slip up and when you do, I'll catch you at it! I'll find out!" yelled Ethan after him, shaking a fist.

 

Emmett ignored him and walked poised out of the shop. He walked as poised as you could be along the wooden sidewalk until he got to the Diner. Debbie was the only one who knew about him. He walked inside as poised as you could be. He walked up the aisle, straight back, perfectly controlled. Deb watched interestedly and cracked her gum.

 

Emmett sat down at the counter, took a deep breath, began to hyperventilate and had hysterics.

 

BJBJBJBJBJBJ

 

The night before...the sawmill...

 

 

 

Stockwell took a couple of the smarter yet still pretty stupid thugs with him to the old sawmill to dispose of the body. He was intensely disappointed when he found there was no body to dispose of and furthermore nothing there but an axe and a mess of chopped ropes.

 

"Curses! Foiled again!!!" Stockwell growled out, balling his fists in anger. "How did he escape my clutches!?"

 

"Hmmmm. Looks like this axe cut the rope Boss! Maybe he was rescued," said a thug.

 

If looks were a death trap the thug would have been done for.

 

"I KNOW that, you idiot! But who could have rescued him. It was the perfect scenario! And he came alone! Nobody knew where he was!"

 

"Duhhhh!! Maybe it was that little blond shrimp who follows him around, Mr. X, sir!" said the other thug.

 

"Taylor! Impossible! We took care of him this....oh no we didn't! That meddler rescued him. So he's a bit of a wild card! He could have rescued him, I guess! Drat! I have to get rid of him as well! But if I try, the other will just rescue him again! There must be a way... must be a way...must be a way..." Stockwell muttered this a dozen times or so thinking furiously.

 

"AH HA!!! I have it! The only way to get them is to kill them together! Then they can't rescue each other! But how!!!? How???"

 

"Boss! Why don't we just forget about those knuckleheads and rob the bank!? I wanna rob the bank and roll in the money!!"

 

"Shut up, you fool!! I'm trying to....AH HA! I've got it! The perfect plan!! We'll rob the bank! We'll take a few hostages, and set a trap that neither of them will be able to resist! Then we'll capture them both in one fell swoop! Bwa! Ha! Ha!

 

"But Boss! What about the mon-"

 

"What a perfect plan! I'm so glad I thought of it! Come on boys, let's get out of here! No-one can know we were here! And we have to plan for tomorrow...and the bank!

 

Stockwell swept out of the sawmill, his cape swirling and flapping like a rabid bat's wing.

 

BJBJBJBJBJBJ

 

The next day...

 

 

 

After breathing into a paper bag and a good cry, Emmett bounced back to his chipper self and got over his sad...and remembered his mad at one annoying twink...Justin Taylor.

 

"I wish you'd drop all this playacting and just be yourself," Deb encouraged for the millionth time.

 

"Siiiiiiiigh! (said as the word) You know I'd love to Debarooni! But the timing just isn't right! My flame just burns too bright! Folks'd be blinded and I'd end up lynched!"

 

"Honey, you're exaggerating!"

 

"Well...maybe a little! But not by much! The only thing brighter than my flame is Justin's smile! Speaking of which, I have to be off! I have a bone to pick with that annoying little twink!"

 

"OK! Well, just think about what I said."

 

"I think about it all the time Deb. And I'm just glad that I can be myself in here, with you and a few others. It's the only place in town where I really feel a sense of haven and safety. The peace of freedom, you know?"

 

"Yeah, I think I do...."Debbie said, getting a thoughtful look on her face. "Freedom....liberty....hmmmmm...."

 

"Deb!? You OK, hon?"

 

"Oh, I'm just fine! You go on now and come back anytime!"

 

"All right...see you!"

 

Emmett left the perfume with Deb and took off. Staying out of sight of the mercantile, he made his way quickly to Justin's house.

 

He knocked loudly...BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!...on the door with his cane, hoping he was interrupting something.

 

He probably did. Justin came to the door in pyjama bottoms and a million watt smile. "Hi Emmett!" he said happily.

 

Emmett's eyes narrowed Oh yeah! This twink had been freshly fucked all right!

 

"Don't you ‘Hi Emmett' me, young man! Running off! No note! Stealing my clothes! Hmmphhh! Do you realize how worried I was!?"

 

"Oh Emmett! I'm so sorry! In all the excitement, I kinda forgot about you! Come on in and have some coffee!"

 

Emmett allowed himself to be drawn inside but he sniffed and said, "No thank you! Coffee jangles my nerves!"

 

"Jangles your nerves! Ha! Don't make me laugh!" snorted a voice from the bedroom. Brian came out. "Your nerves are always jangled! You should be going off like an alarm clock 24/7! Come on, Honeycutt! Take a break from that wheatgrass camomile shit. It'll put hair on your chest!"

 

"It's not shit! God, you're so annoying! And besides, I don't need..." Emmett turned around. "Any hair on my cheeeeeeeess....." His mouth dropped open and started drooling and making incoherent noises. "Uuuuhhhhhhhhhh......"

 

Brian had walked out in bare feet, his Mountie pants with the yellow stripe down the legs, his Stetson and no shirt. Hs wide shoulders, deep chest, full, developed pecs, nickel sized nips and huge arms were all on mouthwatering display. His chest was lightly dusted with his own chest hair and it tapered down into a sexy treasure trail on a shredded 8 pack and hourglass waist. Police Academy had really done a good job on Brian.

 

Brian flopped down on the sofa and spread out his arms wide, enjoying being on display and really enjoying how it was reducing Emmett to mush.

 

"Come on, Honeycutt! A cup won't kill ya!" Brian cajoled, highly amused at Emmett coming apart at the seams. At least he looked like a man this morning.

 

"D'uuuuuuuuhhhhhhh!!!!" Was all that Emmett managed. Also amused, Justin put a cup in Emmett's hand and poured the bitter brew. Emmett sipped without tasting anything.

 

Finally Emmett put his eyes back in his head, shook said head, and remembered he was mad at these two.

 

"Hey! Where was I? Don't think you can distract me, Mr. Men! You two still have some explaining to do! Especially you, Sunshine!"

 

Justin sighed. "Oh, Em! I'm sorry! But you couldn't expect me to just stay there and pace, could you? And it was a good thing I didn't! Stockwell had knocked Brian out and..." Justin explained about the sawmill. Now Emmett's eyes were wide with horror.

 

"Oh my God! I can't believe it! I just...very nearly....cannot believe anybody could be so crazy!"

 

"You wouldn't be the only one! Debbie didn't believe us at all! And I suspect, no one else in town will either!" Brian said from the sofa.

 

"Oh dear! Not Debbie!" mourned Emmett.

 

"I'm afraid so," said Justin mildly, "She'll come around in time though. In the meantime, I really want to thank you, Em!"

 

"Now don't think...huh? Thank me for what?"

 

"You're lumberjack outfit really came in handy. It allowed me to hide out effectively and rescue Brian! I really want to thank you!"

 

"Glad to hear it. It's my favorite costume after all."

 

"Well...thanks a lot! I washed and ironed them and here they are..." Justin presented him with a square bundle tied in string. "And your boots are in this bag." He indicated a paper bag.

 

"Oh! Well!...Hmmmph! Well!! Hmmmph!" Emmett was confused. He was still mad at these two....wasn't he? But after the explanation and the return of his belongings...cleaned and pressed no less....and the freeshow of Brian's mouthwatering cop bod...everything seemed to be melting away and wrapping up into a neat little package.

 

"Well....don't sneak off like that again! You were a naughty boy! A note takes 5 seconds OK?" he finally compromised between mad and forgiveness.

 

"Will do, Emmett and thanks...I'll come by later for my suit and...Brian!" he giggled, "What are you doing?"

 

Brian had grabbed his butt and was blatantly kneading the perfect globes. He reached around and felt him up from his throat to his scrote. He pinched a nipple. Justin gasped.

 

"Well, I figured things were wrapping up nicely," said Brian. "So I'm making you horny. Is it working?"

 

"Yeeeeesssss..." Justin moaned in lust after being pulled possessively against that Greek sculpture of a chest.

 

"Honeycutt...a pleasure but get lost OK? Say hi to Candy B for me!"

 

"Will do. Although I'm headed back to town for a few more errands first. Gotta mail some letters...and do some banking."

 

"Yeah, you have fun with that," Brian was chewing on Justin's ear.

 

"OK then....well, I'll just go then...No....wait....I'm forgetting something...OH!!!" It came in a flash. "Ethan! Ethan Gold!"

 

"What about him?" Brian was laving Justin's neck.

 

"I had to ask him for directions here. After he grabbed me and threatened to expose me, he let slip that he's been watching you from across the street in a tree with binoculars. I'd keep your curtains closed in front of your picture window from now on."

 

"HE DID WHAT!!!?" came twin voices or outrage.

 

"Shit!" Justin strode over and jerked the curtains closed in front of the big window.

 

Brian had shifted into full on cop mode. "Did he hurt you? Do you want to press charges?"

 

"No, no! He just wanted to hold me in place. I think my jig is up though. He knows about my costumes and role playing. He wants to know...."the real me". And Justin, don't worry. He's looking after the store right now. And I heard from Debbie that Emmy Lou isn't feeling too well. So I think you're safe right now. Just be careful at night. I'm sure he has designs on you as well."

 

"Yeah....good idea," Justin jerked the curtains open again but even so it was by half.

 

"OK...well, I guess I'll be off. Thanks for the clothes."

 

"Sure Em... Briii-annnn...he's not gone yet! OK...see you Em...thanks for everything...."

 

Emmett picked up his bundles and left the house without looking back. He took a deep breath and leaned against the door for a minute.

 

God-dammit! He really needed a boyfriend!

 

Then he headed off to the bank.

 

END OF PILOT PROJECT

 

TBC

Chapter End Notes:

OK, not a heartstopping ending there but fear not! I have plenty more perils and ropeplay planned for our boys! So is everybody enjoying themselves? Anything irking you about the story. CHEERS AND JEERS welcome!! PLEASE REVIEW and let me know if you want more!! YOU have the power!

Also, please forgive any anti-homo sentiments that the characters may come up with, the implied or outright barebacking, and the fact that I'm calling natives Indians. They were called that right up until the 1980's or so and this is vastly far into the past beyond that.

I want to go on record, I am very much pro gay, AM gay, pro condom and safe sex and pro native American/Canadian. No bigotry will be in the story, although there was a lot during that time period and the term Indian is not meant in a derogatory way whatsoever.

 

MORE TO CUM