- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian and Justin finally start enjoying their life together …



Title: Stronger Together…
Story Type: AU
Word Count: 3427
Rating: R, Porn…
Warnings: Love, Passion, Romance and a Little Angst, okay a lot of Angst in the beginning…
Beta Queen: BigJ52
2014 Gift Exchange for: Oceanreign

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended…

Story Summary: After surviving years in a long-distance relationship, they finally marry only to be separated again. Just as they’re finally about to be reunited their relationship is tested once more. But they’re always stronger together, determined to make things work.

Chapter Summary: Brian and Justin finally start enjoying their life together …


Chapter Five ~ Our Future Looks Bright…

Justin’s POV

We made it through Christmas although there was still tension between Lindsay and Brian. That evening Brian calls Gus to wish him a Merry Christmas and a Happy Hanukkah. He’s having a blast enjoying the holidays in Florida. Much to his surprise, Mel actually put up a little Christmas tree in their hotel room and had gifts from Santa under the tree. She explains that just because Lindsay refuses to join them in Florida while visiting her parents, she wants Gus to celebrate both holidays as usual. Lindsay is planning on flying back to Toronto to meet them for a New Year’s Eve celebration.

Our New Year’s Eve is quiet, just the two of us in front of the fireplace. Even though we’re not really drinking, we celebrate with a bottle of champagne to toast the New Year. As we promised we’re making plans to travel once Brian’s feeling better, and his stomach problems have stabilized. He told me he’s planning something special for Valentine’s Day. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised, he’s been making an effort to be more attentive, giving me the things he thinks he’s neglected in the past.

I kind of like this new and improved Brian, although I’m guessing he’s still a little freaked out about his cancer scare. Maybe it’s just the thought that he might have died, and we’d never have had time together. Maybe that’s making him realize that we have to make the most out of the time we have now. I’m glad he seems more attentive to our relationship. I just wish he didn’t need to have gone through another bout of cancer to get here.

Michael and I seem to have come to a better understanding. We both know that we only want what’s best for Brian, and we’ve accepted each other’s place in Brian’s life. You might even say we’re friendly, although I doubt we’ll ever be close friends; there’s just too much water under the bridge for that. But I’m trying to make time for them to see each other on a regular basis. Brian would say that they’ve grown apart, but I’m trying to help them rebuild some of what’s been lost over the years.

It was hard for both of them, with me in New York for seven years and Ben’s deteriorating health. Brian was working long days to make Kinnetik work, and his free time he spent traveling to see me. Michael was faced with the reality of caring for Ben, which left little time for his friendship with Brian. He grew to resent the times Brian was away visiting me, making my relationship with Michael even more strained. But I’m hoping that things will change now that I’m back home.

As promised, Brian has been spending a little more time with Michael. Mostly just hanging out, talking, and watching DVDs which is just fine. Neither one of them is really into the club scene these days, although Brian keeps telling Michael that he needs to start dating again, that it’s been long enough since Ben passed away. Now I’ve heard everything; Brian Kinney suggesting someone actually settle down. That’s a first. But I think he just sees how lonely Michael is, and wants him to share his life with someone. Whoever said Brian Kinney doesn’t show his emotions or have a heart?

I’ve been painting every day, and I seem to have established a pattern of painting after breakfast until early afternoon. We spend the afternoons talking about our dreams for the future and we’re often swimming in our indoor pool, or reading and writing. Yes, Brian has started writing. Mostly fiction but he really seems to enjoy it, he has a great imagination. He’s also thinking about writing a book about the advertising business. He seems pretty happy now that he’s finally taking time to enjoy life.

Shelley’s still living with us, even though Brian and I are doing well on our own. I don’t mind her living here as we all get along fine and she’s been helping out around the house. She applied for some scholarships and grants but it was a little late for the current semester, so she’s planning on starting school this spring. She ended up posting what happened with her engagement on her Facebook page. She gained so much support that she ended up putting her wedding ring and dress for sale on eBay. There was a bidding war for the designer gown and the fancy diamond. So her financial situation is stable for now, although medical school is still very expensive.

This will be the first time we’ve attended one of Deb’s Sunday night dinners. I just hope Deb doesn’t serve anything too heavy or spicy, as Brian’s still on a very limited diet. Brian has a follow-up appointment with Dr. Diaz next week, and if all goes well we’ll start making arrangements for our travel plans over the next year. I’m so excited. We’re really going to travel, just the two of us. Dare I say it will be, “ridiculously romantic?”

Ted and Cynthia have been doing a great job managing Kinnetik, so Brian decided to promote them. They both came out to the house for lunch earlier this week and Brian let them know his plans for the future. He’s appointing Ted to the CFO position, and Cynthia as a partner, giving them both twenty percent of the business. He really feels like he can trust them, and he’s finally made the decision to cut back his schedule when he returns to work, after taking this next year off.

Brian’s been acting kind of strange lately. I just know he has something up his sleeve, which is so unlike him. He finally let me in on my Valentine’s Day surprise. He’s taking me to Hawaii, and I’m so excited I can’t wait. He says that getting away together is enough of a present for Valentine’s Day. But I still want to get him a little something because he’s been so great lately. So I’ll have to brainstorm ideas. I want it to be something he’ll really enjoy.

At tonight’s dinner at Deb’s we’re celebrating Teddy’s promotion. As we enter Deb’s house Ted starts thanking Brian again for everything, and for recognizing all his hard work. Blake is beaming, telling Teddy that he’s a great accountant and businessman. It’s good to see Ted so happy and not the insecure, self-deprecating individual I met so many years ago. Brian has a way of bringing out the best in people.

Michael’s a little down in the dumps; the holidays are always hard for him now that Ben’s gone. Hunter has been going to school out of state, and he spent Christmas with his girlfriend’s parents. Emmett suggests that Michael come with him to Babylon tonight, saying it will be fun to get out and dance the night away. He’s a little resistant, but eventually gives in after Em’s insistent pestering. Emmett mentions that there’s someone he wants to introduce to Michael, he thinks they’ll get along great.

So after a dinner of Deb’s famous puttanesca, fresh-baked bread and Em’s fabulous caramel cake we head home, while the others head to Babylon. Brian still tires easily and dinner was a little heavy for him. So as he relaxes against our big fluffy pillows on the bed, I crawl up his body, leaving a trail of kisses along my path. As I reach my destination he’s already hard and moaning with anticipation. I lick and nip the inside of his thighs, driving him crazy as he snaps at me to move it along. He’s so demanding and impatient. I flash him a smile as our eyes lock and my tongue dips down, caressing him as pre-cum dribbles down his shaft.

His eyes become hooded as he arches his back and his head pushes into the pillow. His moans are back, and soon he’s chanting my name, “Jus, Jus, Jus…” I love hearing him when he’s in this state, so excited by my teasing, almost begging me to swallow him whole. So, of course, I do. Soon my warm wet mouth has encompassed him as I run my lips up and down. I can’t help drooling a little, so it runs down, coating his balls. I make good use of it, letting my fingers gently caress them.

He’s so gorgeous, as his skin begins to glisten and his hips start to buck. He wants more. He wants this torture to stop and for me to speed up, but I can’t help teasing him a little more as I lick my way up his dick and run my tongue around his crown. I love how sensitive his beautiful ridge is, as I continue gliding across his slit. My lips and cheeks suck him, as my other hand slips up and down his cock. I increase my speed and he increases his moaning. I feel his hand grasp my hair, helping glide my mouth to take more of him in until he hits the back of my throat.

Several deep plunges as I cradle his sack, gently clasping him, then he’s right on the edge. He pants and thrusts his hips, so I increase my rhythm until I feel him spilling his nectar. He’s becoming so loud, I’m glad Shelley is spending the night with her girlfriends. I’m pretty sure she already thinks we’re sex maniacs, and hearing us now would only confirm it. I swallow all his sweet cream, licking up his remaining juices, cleaning him up while he tries to catch his breath. I lie down beside him, resting my head on his shoulder. His arms naturally encircle me, pulling me closer and soon he’s sleeping peacefully.

The next couple of weeks flew by fast and now we find ourselves relaxing on white sandy beaches with the warmth of the sun toasting our skin. Brian, of course, turns golden brown almost overnight, while I’m coated with 50 plus sunblock. We spend our days playing tourist, seeing the beautiful waterfalls and renting jet skis. We tried snorkeling, and then decided to take scuba diving lessons.

I’m pretty sure the gorgeous hunk, teaching the class, might have had something to do with Brian’s enthusiasm. But once we were confident with our diving skills it was great discovering so many coral reefs, and colorful tropical fish. Brian wanted to explore an old shipwreck, but I was too worried that something might happen, so I vetoed that idea. Although our hunky instructor offered to take him on his own, I also vetoed that idea. It’s okay to look and enjoy the scenery but we have a hands-off policy now that we’re married. Who wants to go back to using condoms? Certainly not me.

We’re sitting at a window table in a fabulous five-star restaurant, gazing at the ocean in the moonlight. The lights are down very low, and our table is illuminated by candles. Our waiter has just opened a bottle of Cristal champagne and is pouring us each a glass. Brian looks so happy, he’s doing that thing with his mouth where he pulls his lips in, while grinning at me. His eyes are sparkling and I can tell he has something on his mind. It takes me a moment to realize that he’s placed a beautifully wrapped present in front of me.

“Brian. I thought we agreed that we weren’t giving each other Valentine’s Day presents?”

“It’s not really a present.”

“Brian. It looks like a present to me.”

“Okay. But, it’s really more of a present for me, from you.”

“Brian. You got a present for yourself, for me to give to you?”

“Kind of, but not exactly… Just open it already.”





Now he’s grinning ever broader, if that’s possible. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him look this happy. Well, except during our wedding, he was extremely emotional then as well. I can’t help wondering what in the world it could be. God, I hope it’s not a fancy dildo, although the box is a little small for that.

“Justin! Just open it, for Christ sake!”

Okay. Now he seems a little nervous, almost worried about my reaction. I start to tear off the golden foil wrapping paper and that’s when I notice the embossed design. It’s a stork cradling a baby in its blanket. I look at him a little puzzled, and wonder if the gift wrapping department ran out of Valentine’s Day paper. Inside I see that it’s a blue boxes with the Tiffany insignia on the top. I slowly remove the lid to reveal a sterling silver baby’s rattle. It’s beautiful. My mind is racing and I can’t help hoping that this means what I think it means.

“Brian…?”

He raises his eyebrows. “I thought maybe it was time to think about starting a family of our own?”

“Oh my God! Brian! Really?”

He’s back to that lips thing again, pulling them into his mouth and he looks so damn adorable. I think I have tears in my eyes, even though I knew he was thinking about this from sneaking a peek at his letter to me. I didn’t know if he was really serious, and I was too afraid to bring it up, too afraid that he would turn me down. He reaches over and wipes the tears from my eyes, then he puts his hand under my chin and leans in and kisses me passionately.

“I love you so much, Brian. You never seem to stop amazing me.”

“So, I guess that’s a yes?”

“Yes! Yes! But how do you want to do this? Do you want to adopt, or do you want to use a surrogate? I don’t even know how you go about finding a surrogate.”

“I’ve actually explored this idea a little, but I wanted to talk to you first. I want you to be totally comfortable with the idea, and of course the final decision is yours.”

“Ours, Brian. We’re doing this together. Whose sperm should we use?”

“Justin, I don’t think it would be wise to use mine. I’ve been sick, and I want our child to be as healthy as possible. Besides, I just assumed that you’d want to have a child of your own.”

“Our own little Sunshine.” I heard myself whisper and I wonder if he picks up on the reference from his letter.

“Yeah, a little Sunshine of our own.”

We both smile at each other, grinning like fools. I don’t think I’ve ever felt this way before. I’ve never really allowed myself to actually think it was a real possibility. But now, here we are, we’re really going to do this. I’m so happy and I can tell he is too.

“So, like I was saying I’ve actually explored this idea a little. I mentioned it to Shelley. How do you feel about Shelley?”

“I love Shelley, she’s great. Does she know someone who’d be willing to be our surrogate? It’s a big commitment, and I’d want someone who’d be willing to agree to eat healthy, and stay physically fit.”

Brian grins again. “I know. That’s why I talked to her about it, and she’s agreed to carry our child. Actually, she’s agreed to carry two children for us, because I know how you feel about only children.”

“Really, Brian? Really?”

“Well, I figured she’d be perfect. I mean she’s smart, tall, slim, blonde-haired and blue-eyed. Between the two of you, you’d make the most beautiful children.”

I start crying again. “I can’t believe this. I never imagined it could be this easy.”

“She’s willing to relinquish her parental rights, although she wouldn’t mind if the children grow up knowing who she is. It’s up to us, however we want it.”

“Wow, I mean wow… So how do we compensate her for something like this?”

“Well, I offered to let her live with us while she attends medical school. At least while she’s carrying the children, unless of course she wants to live elsewhere. I’ve also offered to pay her tuition. I know she’s struggling and after all, we can afford it. I talked with an attorney about adoption and how expensive it can be, so this seems reasonable.”

“You’ve really thought this out.”

“It just kind of happened. We were talking about our futures and with her situation it just seemed like a natural solution. It’s totally up to you, like I said. I wouldn’t want you to feel pressured in any way.”

“No. It’s perfect. Oh Brian, we’re really going to be parents. I’m just so happy!”

“Me too, Sunshine. Me too.”

We went back to our hotel suite and celebrated Kinney style. We barely made it out of the elevator before he was ready to jump me, pulling on each other’s clothes until they were in a pile on the floor. Brian backs me up until I’ve fallen onto the bed, his lips demanding, just like the rest of him. Soon he’s flipped me onto my back as he runs his tongue down my spine. I’m glad he’s feeling better; his stomach has finally healed enough so that he can resume his dominant nature. He always feels better when he’s completely in control, not that he doesn’t like me being aggressive.

He spreads my cheeks, taking a moment to admire my pink rosebud before he points his tongue and dips into my tight ravine. I love rimming, and he’s so good, it excites me to no end. I feel him caressing my tender tissues, working me open, and his breath on my back tickles me. I spread my legs further helping him penetrate me, loving all the sensations that are starting to build. It always ends too soon. I’d be happy if he just rimmed me until I came. But he has other plans as he flips me back over, hovering above my body.

There’s a sparkle in his eyes that’s part longing and part mischief, filling me with desire. He bends down and captures my lips in a passionate kiss before he raises my legs onto his shoulders. I love it when he makes love to me like this. I love being able to watch his eyes, seeing the emotion he’s feeling, but rarely speaks about. But I can read him so well and words aren’t important anymore, I know how much he loves me.

He reaches for the lube and warms it in his hand before he coats my pucker, wiping the excess lube down his shaft. He looks deeply into my eyes as his starts to enter me; he’s not the only one expressing emotion with their eyes. I love the feeling of him gliding deep into me. I love how full and tight he feels, especially since we no longer use condoms. I think that’s the best part of being married. Well that, and the fact that I know I’m the only one he shares himself with now. Yep, I’m spoiled. It’s what I’ve always wanted, and he’s finally given himself to me completely.

He leans down again and captures my lips just as he plunges into me, then he pulls almost all the way out and does it again, and again. He knows my body so well, and he knows he’s hitting my prostate spot on. Then he shifts just a little as his ridge caresses me, sending me into another realm. I’m feeling that warm and tingly feeling as it starts to build. He sets a steady rhythm that soon takes over all my senses, waves of pleasure spiral throughout my body. I’m now drooling and my eyes are glazing over. I’m in heaven as he places his palms on the bottom of my feet and drives deeper into me, pulling himself into no-man’s land.

We both moan loudly as we’re consumed by our own orgasms. My tight walls squeeze him as he falls over the edge, filling me. I love feeling this close to him, and I love feeling his cum running down the insides of my legs. I know that sounds a little gross but it somehow makes me feel claimed by him, owned by him. He looks so beautiful with his hair drenched, sticking to his forehead, and the grin on his face makes my heart sing. This is the best Valentine’s Day ever. I feel so loved.

The End…

The End.
7Wildwaysup is the author of 89 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 8 members. Members who liked Stronger Together… also liked 530 other stories.