- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Justin's POV

SMUT and then a little more SMUT

It seemed that up here one was on top of the world. The sky appeared bluer; the skyline of downtown Manhattan was that of a seemingly clear sky and skyscrapers that were an architects dream. Though it might have been the most breathtakingly beautiful view late at night at this time of day it was not any less dreamlike. People looked like insignificant ants scattering around their business going to and fro, oblivious, or more importantly without caring that at this very moment one of its citizens was getting robbed blind.

 

“You have to hurry; he should be home from work in about two hours’ time.”

 

“I have plenty of time Daph, calm down.”

 

“Sure, but your cracking the goddamn uncrackable safe! Are you sure you can-“

 

“Probably not.”

 

“What do you mean probably not?”

 

“Not with you nagging my fucking ear off. Now be quiet so I can concentrate.”

 

Daphne Chanders a.k.a Cyber Fox glared at her partner in crime but said nothing more.

 

Placing the stethoscope back into his ear the blond placed the bell end near the dial surface. He moved the stethoscope between different spots adjacent to the dial as he span the combination until he found the most audible location. He managed to rotate the dial counterclockwise twice and hear it click when not even five minutes later the ding of the elevator was heard making Cyber Fox jump from the position she had taken by the window.

 

“Fuck he’s here! He’s fucking here!”

 

“I thought you said we had time!”

 

“We did. He must be home early.”

 

“He’s never home early,” said the blond man trying not to panic, but that was a difficult feat considering they were seconds away from being caught as the expression says, “red handed.”

 

“Exit plan?” he asked.

 

She glared at him and spat in a whisper as he passed her the stethoscope that she crammed into her large and fashionably deceiving purse, “Maybe if you hadn’t fucked with our exit plan strategist’s head the night before he might be here now!”

 

Justin rolled his eyes. “Too fucking late for that. But I’m not leaving without what’s inside of those safes. We’ll try again, but for now hide,” he said placing the portrait over the safe.

 

“What are you-“ but she was interrupted by the sound of keys being unlocked and released.

 

“Go, now.” He hissed and she did, running up full pelt to the level above.

 

Justin took a deep breath and undressed himself in record time, even for him.

 

The door opened wide to reveal a man in his late thirties with the most beautiful hazel eyes, the same man Justin and Cyber Fox had been monitoring for over a month. He was pulling off his coat, still oblivious to him laying suggestively on his couch. Then he placed his briefcase beside the door and as he looked up he saw him.

 

“Good evening Mr. Kinney, I was sent from the agency, free of charge in appreciation for your devoted choice in our stock,” he licked his lips enticingly and watched as the man’s bewildered expression, turned from skeptical, to amused, then finally as they roamed his body to one of lust.

 

~~~~~~~~<3~~~

 

 

 

The night before

 

“He will be gone from 9 to 5 pm, that’s our window.” Daphne said for the millionth time.

 

“Yeah we got it,” said Mikael in a bored voice.

 

“And what’s our exit plan?” she asked hands on hip, clearly annoyed at the boyish looking auburn haired youth.

 

“I’m working on it. I just need a bit more time looking at the blue prints but I’ll have it by tomorrow morning not to worry Cyber Fox.”

 

“You fucking better, or I may reconsider letting you join us little boy,” snapped Cyber Fox trying to look menacing.

 

Justin couldn’t help but snigger. “Oh fuck off Justin!”

 

“Calm down Daph, he’ll have it, won’t you Miki,” he said purring the last into the boy’s ear.

 

Daphne rolled her eyes. “Justin can I have a word with you?”

 

Justin, whom at the moment was busy running his fingers through the longish auburn locks and making his way down to his erection, stopped and turned a disgruntled look at his foster sister.

 

“Alright. And you get ready cuz we’re going out tonight.”

 

Mikael nodded his head vigorously and practically jumped out of the mishap couch and to the bathroom. Justin chuckled at the boy’s eagerness then turned to a displeased looking Daphne.

 

“What?”

 

“You know what! Do you have to fuck everyone in sight!”

 

“Woah, woah, what’s got you panties in a twist?”

 

“Don’t mock me Justin!”

 

He lifted his hands as if in surrender and said, “Do you want me to stop fucking him?”

 

She scoffed. “That kid is half in love with you already, you tell him it’s over and there goes are exist strategist.”

 

Justin groaned at the sound of that word. “So what is it you want?”

 

“I want you to at least control yourself while we’re briefing.”

 

“God Daph, you really have to get laid,” he joked though truthfully she did need to get laid. “How long has it been, months? It probably squeaks by now.”

 

“Oh fuck you! That has nothing to do it with it. We’ve been here before Justin.”

 

He sighed. “I know, I know.”

 

“Just don’t break this one’s heart okay?” When he didn’t answer she said again, “Okay?”

 

“Okay, okay. But Daph I’ve been honest with him.”

 

“And has that made any difference with the others?”

 

Justin sighed again. “No, I guess not. I don’t even try Daph, I’m just me.”

 

“Yeah believe me, I know,” she said in quiet voice and he swallowed.

 

How could he ever forget his trip down straight world, if he could be honest he would admit it wasn’t half bad, but that was probably because it was Daph. He shivered internally, what the fuck was his fifteen-year-old self thinking.

 

“Look Daph, I won’t fuck it up. It’ll just be same old, same old. Club, drugs, and then I’ll fuck him against the wall. No l-l (he couldn’t say the darn word so Daphne filled in the sentence for him “love”) there. Promise!”

 

Daphne didn’t look convinced. “Why don’t you come with us?” he asked.

 

She shook her head. “I’m meeting Paul tonight.”

 

“What the hell Daph, not that bag of shits again.”

 

“It’s none of your business.”

 

“But my sex life is yours.”

 

“It is when it affects our job!”

 

“W.e. I’m gonna go conserve water and fuck Miki’s tight little asshole against the tiled wall.”

 

“Ugh TMI you jerk!”

 

Justin chuckled as he pulled off his clash t-shirt on the way to the dilapidated but very clean bathroom. Hopefully after this heist they could live somewhere more accommodating and befitting.

 

 

 

>> 

 

The rhythmic beat of the gay thumpa thumpa pulsated through Justin’s core as he let his body soar, or was that the drugs? He shrugged and pulled the young-man closer to him grinding against the small and roundest butt he had ever fucked.

 

“Backroom,” he ordered grabbing Miki’s wrist and dragging the eager kid down the steps and to the basement of the club where blue incandescent lights illuminated the space. He pushed him against the nearest free wall and wrenched his jeans down to his ankles as he pulled a condom and a packet of lube from his front pocket and pulling down his jeans (he always went commando when taking little Mikael to the club) he slipped it on. Then he poured the contents of the lube into his palm and onto his throbbing cock.

 

“Ready,” he asked barely a minute later biting down on the small but muscular shoulders as he slid two fingers in and out of him.

 

“Yes,” he gasped out of breath.

 

Justin grinned, glad that he had stretched the tight ass a couple of hours before in the shower. He wasn’t in the mood for a long prep tonight. He leaned back pulling Miki’s round ass closer as he angled himself just right and then entered him, and he wasn’t gentle about it either. But he knew the kid could handle it, and if his moans were any indication, he was right in thinking so.

 

“So good, Justin,” he gasped as Justin plowed the sweet ass, going in as deep as he could go then pulling almost all the way out and then all the way back in until his balls were slapping the rounded buttocks over and over again.

 

“You like that, Miki,” Justin purred into his left ear as the kid shivered under him and his muscles tightened almost to the point of being painful around Justin’s thick cock just before he shot his load, splattering the cum filled walls without either of them touching his pretty cock.

 

“I’ll take that as a yes,” Justin moaned as he thrust inside the impossibly tight hole a few more times before he shot his release balls deep inside Miki and into the condom.

 

Justin slipped out making the younger man groan, then he tied the condom into a knot tossed it aside and lifted both his and Miki’s pants as he kissed him tenderly on his exposed neck.

 

“Come on, one more dance and then we go home.” Justin ordered as Mikael nodded and followed him out of the room.

 

>>> 

 

He knew he shouldn’t have taken the damn kid to bed with him, but he was inherently selfish after all, he wanted a damn warm body in his bed and goddammit he was going to have it. Perhaps he shouldn’t have been stroking the kids back and kissing his neck, and he should have definitely not let Miki fuck him, yet he let all of this happen. Telling himself that the kid wouldn’t see more too it then the need to scratch the itch he gave into about twice a year.

 

“I love you Justin,” he heard him whispered into the pillow. 

 

Fuck me. He let out a breath as if he had been shocked and disentangled himself, moving as far away as the bed would let him. He should have known the kid was too fucking young to understand the difference.

 

“Justin? Did-I. Did I upset you?”

 

And he sure as hell shouldn’t have said what he said next, “Look Miki. You don’t okay. Because I sure as hell don’t l-l feel that way about you so-“

 

Mikael jumped off the bed disentangling himself from the blankets, eyeing his young but older teacher in all things sexual reproachfully.

 

“Justin you don’t mean that, you couldn’t mean that,” he said on the verge of tears.

 

Justin groaned, maybe he should have been smoother about it, but the facts were the facts. As Miki pushed back his hair standing there naked all Justin could think of was of how much he wanted to fuck him again. But it was just that, sex for the sake of pleasure nothing more, and nothing less.

 

“Miki, I’ve told you before-“

 

“That we’re just fuckbuddies? But Justin you finally let me fuck you so I thought-“

 

“You wouldn’t shut the fuck up about it, you kept begging me so I had the itch and I was like well what the fuck. It could have been anyone but you were already here and how else was I supposed to test my handy work.”

 

“I don’t believe that, I know you feel something for me too.”

 

Justin got off the bed and went to stand in front of the sniveling youngster. “Oh stop it. Stop crying. Come here,” he said but for the first time Miki wouldn’t listen he just kept stepping back and away.

 

“What the hell do you want me to say Miki? I fucken warned you didn’t I? I don’t do boyfriends especially not in our line of work, it’s fucking stupid.”

 

“But-but you wouldn’t have to lie to me. I’m part of-“

 

“No. It’s not going to happen. We are not going to happen, you got it.” Justin said perhaps a little too brutally because Miki became a sobering mess proceeding the words.

 

God I really hate criers. Why does this always happen to me? Justin cursed himself internally.

 

“Shhh, shhh, it’s alright, just come here.”

 

And hiccupping Mikael did, embracing Justin a bit too tight for his liking but he didn’t fight it. “OK, that’s good, come back to bed.”

 

But he shook his head and let go of Justin. “I-I-I have to go.”

 

“Go where?”

 

“J-Just away. I-I-I neeeed some air.”

 

“Umm okay. But don’t forget we have a job to do tomorrow.”

 

He didn’t nod or make any acknowledgements to what Justin had said as he grabbed his clothes and patted out of the room, tears still falling down his face.

 

Justin watched him go until he closed the door behind him. He sighed and flopped back unto his lumpy bed. Perhaps there was something emotionally wrong with him, maybe he was empty inside because in a matter of minutes and without giving the kid much thought he drifted to sleep.

 

>>>> 

 

Daphne paced back and forth across the small living area as Justin read the art section of the New York Times, his legs dangling off of the side of the run-down armchair.

 

“He should have been here hours ago! Where the fuck did he go?”

 

Justin shrugged flipping through the pages.

 

“He wasn’t here when I woke up. Did you do something to him?”

 

Rolling his eyes Justin put the magazine down and looked up at the only person he was probably capable of feeling anything for. “I didn’t do anything.”

 

“Alright fine, what did you say to him, then.”

 

Justin groaned. “Look Daph is not my fault the kid can’t handle rejection even after I repeatedly told him I wasn’t interested in a boyfriend.”

 

“Fuck, he told you he loved you didn’t he?”

 

Justin cringed and nodded. “I should have never let him fuck me.”

 

“You did what?”

 

“Don’t start please, I already know how stupid that was.”

 

“But you don’t even bottom, well at least not often.”

 

“Yeah but you know sometimes you just get that itch Daph, and it had been over a year and he kept fucking begging me, so I thought ‘hey, no harm done, I can test the kid’s learning progress’. But of course not, he had to say those damn three words like a bloody teenager.”

 

“He is a teenager you know.”

 

“Fuck off Daph.”

 

“I told you didn’t I? Not to mess around with him, that he was young and inexperienced in all things sexual, that he would fall in love-“

 

Justin cringed again. “Fuck Daph will you stop using the L-word and drop it.”

 

“Fine so what do we do now?”

 

“We go now, and leave before he’s back.”

 

“Oh so simple.”

 

“Come on we’ve been following him around for over a month, we’ve hacked his phone, his bank accounts, his emails, his fucking agency’s network, and all of his goddamn passkeys. We know his schedule by heart. So let’s go do this before we have to wait another fucking weekend.” Growled Justin jumping to his feet.

 

“Okay, okay. We have four hours to get there and rob the rich bastard blind, are you sure we can do it?”

 

“Positive. Now, let’s go.”

 

“Fine, let’s do this.”

 

>>>> 

 

Back to the present.

 

His soon to be victim (his beautiful soon to be victim) ordered him up the stairs and he did as he was told feeling that getting fucked by this handsome man pretending to be a hooker (not that he didn’t venture into that ‘carrier’ at some point in his early childhood and teenage years) was better than he and Daphne getting catered off to jail where they might never see each other again. As he climbed the steps he made sure to wiggle his ass a bit, might as well play it right. He heard Mr. Kinney moan so he turned his head over his shoulder and smiled wickedly down at the much older but still very sexy man. He could really pull off the suit look.

 

Though Justin would have known exactly where the magnificent room that he called a bedroom was without being told where to go, he stopped and waited for instructions for the sake of keeping in character and not arising suspicion in this not easily deceived man. The only thing he had on him was his weakness for hot male bodies, the guy could probably put even his stamina to the test even at 12 years his senior. “Room on the far right,” he instructed.

 

Justin followed the command and entered the spacious and elegant room overseeing the New York skyline.

 

BRIAN'S BEDRROM

 

Justin only had to half-feign being mesmerized because the room, but moreover the view out of the windows was magnificent no matter if he had been up here not even an hour ago.

 

“You have a beautiful home, Mr. Kinney,” he said in an uncharacteristic submissive voice that he knew from experience customers liked.

 

“Lay on the bed, I want to see that ivory skin against my sheets,” he commanded and Justin obliged. Mr. Kinney’s eyes devoured his body as he laid on his back his cock already at full mass. He walked closer removing one piece of clothing at a time, Justin wasn’t even sure if he noticed just how hot the movements were, though he probably did.

 

Once as bare as he was himself he climbed on to the bed on his knees, “Suck my dick,” he ordered. And as quickly as he could without falling off the bed in the process he took the long, thick and beautiful shaft (it was just as perfect as he’d imagined) into his right hand and licked around the crown. Brian A. Kinney let out a pleased sigh and ran his finger through Justin’s long blond hair.

 

“So soft, and so good,” he groaned as Justin took the head of his cock into his mouth and licked and sucked around it. Grinning up at the beautiful man before him Justin’s skillful mouth and throat engulfed him whole making Mr. Kinney hiss and tighten his grip on his hair for balance.

 

“Goddamn,” he groaned as Justin slowly went up and back down till his lips touched the compact and clean shaven balls. He went on in that rhythm for about five minutes before he switched to a faster one, licking and slurping the long and straight cock as he bobbed his head in and out.

 

Justin knew he was about to come when he gripped his hair almost painfully and the balls he had been massaging contracted. Not even a second later he exploded into Justin’s mouth and Justin licked every single drop, he tasted almost fruity, it was delicious. It must be those drinks he’d been having delivered to him, always those drinks and never actual food. Not for the first time Justin wondered what that was all about. Was it something he did to stay in such perfect shape? Probably.

 

But he was snapped from his reverie when the tall man, though his face was still one of pure bliss seemed to have recuperated as he pushed Justin against the mattress on all fours.

 

Justin didn’t complain, he was more than ready for the main event. He just hoped he went easy on him, his ass barely got much use.

 

“Do you need prep?” he asked Justin, probably because he had seen him stiffen. How observant, Justin thought.

 

Shyly he turned his head over his shoulder and whispered, “Yes.”

 

“Are you new? I was pretty sure I’ve had all the hottest boys at least once over.”

 

“Yes, I’m new, I just started actually. And the boss thought I would be the perfect gift for you,” Justin lied with much ease. It was his specialty after all.

 

That was the right thing to say because Mr. Kinney half-moaned and half-groaned as he grabbed condoms (yes, plural and not two or three but a fucking handful) and lube from his bed stand. He tossed the condoms on the bed around him and squeezed lube onto his palm. First massaging around Justin’s puckered hole he slowly slid a long finger inside. Fuck his fingers are big. But that was the last thing he remembered thinking rationally as Brian’s long and skillful finger found his bundle of nerves and began stroking it with every third thrust of his finger. Soon after there were two exquisite fingers inside of him, moving in a scissoring motion.

 

“You are so tight,” he heard Mr. Kinney say but he was so far gone all he could think of was the delicious fingers and how much he wanted the perfect cock inside of him. Just the fact that he wanted to be topped so soon after being fucked only last night should have astounded him but Mr. Kinney had replaced all thoughts with feelings and overly sensitive nerve endings.

 

“I’m ready, please, please fuck me,” he heard himself say but was unaware he had even opened his mouth to speak.

 

The older man seemed to concur with him because he slid out his fingers, and Justin heard the tear of a condom wrapper and a second later that impeccable dick was pushing inside of him. As his dick passed through the first muscles Justin hissed but still he backed his ass against him wanting him to go further, and he did until he was buried in as deep as he could go. Justin felt himself writher under the tall man and heard him give a soft chuckle. “Eager aren’t we?” he said in a low growl. All Justin managed was a moan as he pulled almost all the way out and back in.

 

“So…fucking…good,” he panted as Brian’s pace quickened. With every other thrust he would stroke his prostrate making Justin gasp and push his ass back against his dick to make the penetration deeper.

 

“I fucking agree. So…damn tight.” He groaned gripping the sides of Justin’s hip so hard that the latter knew there would be bruises on his pale skin, but he couldn’t have cared less.

 

Justin began to stroke his dick knowing that he would come soon but from past experience was aware that customers didn’t fancy surprises, so still stroking to the rhythm of the brunette’s pounding he asked, “I’m so close, so close, can I come please?”

 

“Not yet,” Mr. Kinney hissed. So very reluctantly but thankful a second later he stopped stroking himself at the very same moment that Mr. Kinney’s thrust became so wild and frantic that Justin could do nothing else but put his face on the mattress and hold onto the sheets for dear life.

 

“I…I can’t hold it,” he said almost in tears of pleasure.

 

“Now,” he commanded and almost instantly Justin came exploding against the sheets that if he could even think properly he would have said were more expensive than a year’s worth of rent in his shitty apartment in Brooklyn.  Almost as if in a trance of pleasure, he felt him pound into him three more times before he too exploded his release inside him and into the condom.

 

“Fuck, you have the hottest ass,” he heard Mr. Kinney groan as pulled out and collapsed next to him onto the bed. That gave Justin the liberty to let his knees buckle from under him and topple onto the bed panting and still trying to catch his breath.

 

“Holy shit, that was the best topping I’ve ever had,” he said into the pillows out of breath.

 

“Oh so you’re not a power bottom? You could have fooled me.” He said spanking his ass.

 

Justin half-moaned half-whimpered and flipped around. Waited until his breath caught up to him before getting up and heading for the door. But it seemed not quick enough because there was Mr. Kinney who had caught up to him with his long legs and wrapped an arm around his chest as he planted soft kisses on his neck.

 

“Where do you think you’re going,” he whispered into his ear. “We’re not done yet.”

 

But it seemed that Mr. Kinney was wrong because at that very moment they both heard a masculine voice from downstairs calling, “Brian, Brian. Are you upstairs?”

 

“Fuck,” Brian groaned pulling away from Justin. “Guess we are done after all blondie.”

 

“Whose clothes are those-“ But he stopped midsentence upon seeing Justin’s naked form at the door’s entrance.

 

Instinctively Justin moved aside letting the irate looking man in.

 

“Really Brian? I leave for what two fucking weeks and it’s like I don’t fucking exist. You don’t call back, you don’t email back, you don’t even fucking text me back.”

 

“I was busy,” was Brian’s simple answer.

 

“Oh but not busy enough to fuck little blonde boys. Since when is that your type anyways?”

 

“It was a gift from the escort agency,” he shrugged. “And a much appreciated one.”

 

“You’re incredible you know that.”

 

“It’s true,” he said turning to Justin with a smirk and a wink, “I am.”

 

Justin couldn’t help but chuckle.

 

“Beat it kid,” the ruggedly handsome and irate man growled. Though pissed too all hell for the undeserving treatment he didn’t need to be told twice and he was out of there in a flash closing the door behind him.

 

He finally found Daph hiding in the closet of the second spare bedroom he checked. “Come on let’s go.”

 

She didn’t hesitate, she followed him immediately and they were out of there before the other two ever realized that they had almost been victims of a robbery.

 

“Next time we wait for Mikael, the little asshole.” gasped Daphne as they ran out into the street.

 

“It wasn’t too bad.”

 

“Oh yeah I heard.”

 

Justin chuckled as they slowed their pace (honestly he didn’t even know why they had been running in the first place) deciding to take a detour through central park.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed. Please review and share your thoughts.

Thank you for reading.

Di <3