- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

PWP, Anyone? Definitely an 'R' rated chapter!  Enjoy.

 

Justin was still awake but groggy and decidedly punch-drunk. If he could only be sure he wouldn't land back in that dream/memory/nightmare/whatever, he would gladly fall into bed right now. But, the images were still so terrifyingly fresh in his mind. He figured he would maybe come into his second wind if he had some breakfast and took another shower. After which, he thought he might take a walk outside - he was already so tired and numb, he didn't think he had the energy to engage in a panic attack, regardless of how big a crowd of people he stumbled into.

Twenty minutes later he was exiting the elevator on the lobby level (he was too exhausted to take the stairs this morning, even if it was only going down). At the sight of the row of postal boxes on the wall, he suddenly remembered that he hadn't had a chance to write to Brian last night. He immediately zeroed in on the loft's box and noted the fat cream-colored envelope inside. Retrieving the letter, he thought he would take it to the park three blocks over and read it there. Hopefully the fresh air would help keep him awake while he read.

As soon as he stepped outside he realized that today was going to be a scorcher. It was only 8:30 and already felt like it was over seventy degrees. The humidity was up there, too. Luckily, the stifling weather in conjunction with the early hour meant that the sidewalks around the loft were relatively empty. Justin easily navigated the sparsely populated walkways for the three blocks it took to reach the small urban park. He managed to find a shaded bench near a small, bubbling fountain and thankfully sank down to peruse his mail.

Brian's letter was thick. As he tore open the envelope he noticed there were six or seven sheets of stationary inside. He pulled out the pages and saw the writing was smaller than usual for Brian, filling up the pages with a multitude of words. He fell into the script and lapped up the surprisingly engaging narrative.

Justin was stunned by the contents and tone of this letter. Gone were the typical sarcastic quips and the endless sexual innuendos. Brian's letter was full of genuine interest, comments about his work, his life, his ambitions and even, amazingly, his feelings.  Justin didn't really know this man - they'd never even actually met - but he had thought he'd understood him better. The Brian he thought he'd come to know through prior letters was confident, sarcastic, oozed sex even through the paper of the short notes they'd exchanged, and was defnitely not prone to great introspection. The Brian he saw in this letter, though, was compassionate, concerned, forthright, a little insecure and even tender. 'He's not only gorgeous, he's complicated' Justin thought with approval. The more he learned about Brian Kinney, the more he wanted to meet this remarkable man. That possibility seemed remote, though, if not impossible.

The final sentence of Brian's note reminded him again of the fact that he'd missed last night's rendezvous. "I'll be back at the box at 6:30 tomorrow night. Hope you're back too!", Brian had written. It made Justin feel guilty that he had somehow let this man down by not keeping his promise yesterday. Granted, he couldn't help it - he'd been physically incapable of anything at all at the time - but he assured himself he wouldn't miss tonight's meeting.  Justin folded up the long letter and stashed it back in his pants' pocket, then levered himself off the park bench and started towards home.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

By the time Justin had returned to the loft, it was almost 11:00 am. He noticed that the temperature in the loft was on the warmish side and flipped on the A/C as soon as he entered. Because of the high ceilings and sturdy brick construction, the loft rarely got hot, even on moderately warm Pittsburgh days. But, today, with the humidity so high and the temperature pushing into the upper 90's, even the loft needed the added help of central air to make the climate bearable. Justin immediately downed a bottle of cold water to help his body adjust to the heat while he waited for the room temp to adjust.

Unfortunately the heat, combined with his long vigil last night, was making Justin more than drowsy. He realized that he had reached the end of his endurance and that, like it or not, he was going to have to sleep eventually. Reluctantly heading to the bedroom, he absentmindedly played with the shell bracelet he'd snapped on his wrist as soon as he'd left the shower this morning. Hopefully, he thought, both his body and his mind were too exhausted to screw with him anymore - at least not for the rest of today. He laid down on the bed, trying to relax his body, knowing that if he went to sleep this tense he was more likely to dream about unpleasant things.

To distract his racing mind, he scrambled for something to focus on that would help him to calm down. Feeling the crinkle of paper in his cargo pants' pocket as he rolled onto his side reminded him of the intriguing brunet man and the lovely fantasy he'd been working on the other day. 'Hmmmm. That should work,' Justin contentedly smiled as he focused on the more than pleasant images he now brought to the forefront of his mind.  And, within moments, he was asleep.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It wasn't exactly dark. There was a low florescent-blue glow coming from somewhere above him.  He blinked several times to try to focus his eyes on the source of the glow. Before the image resolved, though, a new sensation diverted his attention. From the warmth and delicious aroma of maleness and cologne coming at him from somewhere on his right, he suddenly knew he wasn't lying in his bed alone. He reached out a tentative hand to investigate. As his fingertips came into contact with heated, taut skin, the body next to his shifted even closer and a strong, muscled arm stretched over to pull him into a close embrace. Justin reveled in the feeling of the arms now around him - he felt warmed, protected and cared for.  He also felt aroused and knew from the hard bulge now pressing against his groin, that the man next to him was equally aroused.

The hands now clasped around his waist began to move lightly over his sensitive skin in slow coiling circles and spirals. The circles gradually widened and the hands roamed over greater and greater stretches of Justin's already sensitized skin creating ripples of sensation that echoed in his belly. At the same time, he felt a feather-light kiss being placed on his shoulder, which caused an involuntary shiver to course through his frame.  Happily, this first kiss was followed by many more tender, barely-there, butterfly kisses extending across his chest, up his neck and along his jaw. When the lips applying these kisses finally reached his mouth, the kisses became harder. The eager lips began to nip at his, sucking in his bottom lip, tasting, licking, pulling and eventually demanding entrance.  He willingly opened to the invading tongue and relished the sweet breath of his lover as they shared each other's taste while their tongues danced together.

After untold moments the two men finally broke apart, gasping for breath.  Justin was now free to look up at the mysterious man who was so pleasantly occupying his bed.  It was HIM - the touseled chestnut hair, the soft yet intense hazel eyes gazing longingly into his, the full crushed-cranberry lips. 'Brian,' he sighed. And, hearing his name on his lover's lips, the brunet smiled joyously and dived back to kiss the blond again, much more relentlessly this time.

Meanwhile, the hands at his back were migrating down Justin's sides, over his hips and on down to grasp the firm mounds of his rear. They massaged his down-covered cheeks, grasping as if to hold on so that this beautiful boy wouldn't vanish. Justin felt the same momentary dread that the man in his arms might disappear and clasped his own hands around the man's neck and twined his fingers through the silky auburn locks.  Encouraged, the brunet's kisses increased in intensity, bruising the other man's lips and frantically thrusting his tongue in and out of the accepting mouth as if he could never get enough.

Gently, Brian rolled their entwined bodies over so that Justin was on his back with the larger man covering him. As one lean, firm thigh nudged its way between his spreading legs and their erections throbbed against each other, Justin felt himself moaning into the other man’s mouth. Brian slowly raised himself up onto his knees so that his mouth could move down Justin’s chin and neck, biting and licking at the other’s adam’s apple, the hollow at the base of his neck and on to his chest. When the questing lips reached Justin’s left nipple, the blond could no longer remain still. He squirmed, gasped and arched into Brian’s mouth, mutely begging for more. Brian enthusiastically obliged, biting and licking his way across to the other nipple. The tongue swirling over and around the darker skin surrounding the sensitive nub caused it to harden. Each new careful ministration created novel ripples of ecstasy which coursed through Justin’s  writhing body.

Justin tried to still his body, then, as he felt Brian’s tongue moving in erotic darts and dashes down his stomach, pausing briefly to explore the ticklish belly button, and then moving across the thin, tender skin where his groin and thigh met.  He didn’t want to move, afraid he’d miss out on the cacophony of agonizingly wonderful sensations emanating from Brian’s skilled mouth. But all his efforts were in vain when his entire body was jolted by the electric spark shooting through him at the exact moment Brian’s tongue brushed lightly against the dripping head of his engorged cock. Justin’s frame resumed it’s writhing and bucking of it’s own volition as the man gave up all attempts to control his body’s responses. He would willingly surrender to anything this man chose to do to him.

The pace of Brian’s attentions increased as his mouth descended on Justin’s rock hard shaft.  He lovingly licked down the length of his lover’s beautiful cock, tasting each delicious ripple of skin, tonguing each vein and fold. Unable to hold back any longer, the eager brunet proceeded to engulf the straining dick of the ecstatic man still frantically moving beneath him. As Justin felt the warm wet pressure of Brian’s welcoming mouth and throat take in his full length, he sensed his climax erupting with unbelievable force – there was no buildup, no gradual increase, just the aching, breath-taking, overwhelming ecstasy of release as his seed streamed into the waiting mouth of the gloriously sensitive man holding and stroking him to completion.

The feeling of warm wetness on his chin and chest caused Justin to blink open his eyes in order to investigate. His vision was blinded though by the bright sunlight streaming through the loft’s large windows. He groaned at the sense of loss he experienced as the beautiful dream faded away. Justin, nonetheless, found himself smiling. He’d thought he had long outgrown the typical teenage wet-dream, but apparently not. At least, not where Brian Kinney was involved.