- Text Size +

"If you want to feel rich, just count the things you have that money can't buy." ~ Proverb

*****

 

Saturday, February 19, 2005

"Hello," Justin said, answering the hotel room's phone.

"Is this Justin?" he heard a female voice ask.

Justin nodded for a moment before mentally slapping himself and replying, "Yes. This is Justin."

"This is Melanie," the woman spoke in an uncertain tone. "I need to speak with Brian."

Justin began to pace the room as he informed her, "He's not in the room right now. He is having lunch with a client. Can I help you?"

"Didn't he realize what time our flight was?" Melanie asked. "Surely he doesn't expect you to entertain us. This is just like him to choose business over anything else in his life. Then again, that's why we're all here, isn't it?"

Justin had heard Brian speak of Melanie before but Brian had told him that for the last year or so they'd become friends. This woman didn't sound like she was his friend at all. It angered Justin and he wanted to tell the woman off; however, he knew that in a way she was speaking the truth. Justin also didn't want to fight with one of Brian's son's mothers before he even met her, he was nervous enough about meeting everyone today.

"Hello?" Melanie asked loudly.

"Sorry," Justin spoke quickly. "I... I just wasn't sure how you expected me to respond to that," he said honestly. "I guess from your vantage point what you said is true, but..."

Melanie laughed on her end of the phone, interrupting what the blond was going to say next. "I think I might like you already, Justin."

Justin flinched. "Why?" he asked curiously.

"You're already sticking up for him but you're obviously not blind to his faults either. You just might fit into this family perfectly," she explained.

Justin doubted he would ever fit into any family, especially Brian's family. They were a group of friends who all cared about one another, no matter how they fucked up. Brian had told him many stories and it seemed to Justin that all of them at one time or another had come to rely on Brian or Brian had relied on them. They stuck by each other through thick and thin. He was pretty certain that even without the promise of free vacations once he sealed the deal, his family would all still have lied and gone along with him and Brian's ruse.

"We're getting ready to land, Justin. Brian told Lindsay to call him right before we did. She's taken Gus to the bathroom so I figured I'd make the call for her. Do you think that he'll be back from his meeting within an hour and a half? We're circling the runway now and Brian said it took about an hour to arrive at the hotel from the airport."

"He'll be here," Justin assured the woman. "Mr. Lewis knows you guys are all coming in today and there's no way he'd hold Brian back from being with his family."

"All right, Justin. I look forward to meeting you," Melanie said. "Tell Brian we called and that we'll all be there in a little while."

"I will," Justin promised. "I look forward to meeting you and everyone else too."

Melanie hung up her line first and Justin stood in the center of the living area, the phone pressed to his ear for a few minutes until he heard the dial tone reset itself. He didn't know when he'd stopped pacing, but as soon as he heard the sound in his ear, he felt a rush of fear and apprehension spread throughout his body.

Time was up. Today was the beginning of his new life. Justin hoped that he was ready for it.

*****



"Calm down," Brian chuckled, sipping his beer.

Justin let out a deep breath and willed his tapping foot to stop its motion. "Are you sure that they'll believe we met at a club?" Justin asked for the hundredth time.

Brian rolled his eyes and handed Justin his beer.

"I don't want this," Justin said, trying to shove it back at Brian.

Brian clicked off the television, which neither of them were really watching and got down on his knees in front of Justin. "Put it on the table," he directed, sliding his hand up Justin's leg.

Justin placed the beer on the table beside him and looked down at Brian with a curious expression. "What are you doing? We don't have time."

The no fucking that Justin had insisted upon ended only a few hours after it began on Wednesday. Brian and he both felt overwhelmed and agitated after meeting with the wedding coordinator and the moment they got back to the penthouse and without a word of discussion, they started kissing.

Brian fucked Justin against the hotel room's door, then again on the table, over the couch and ended by sucking Justin off in bed. They continued fucking on almost every surface in the suite over the next couple of days, even testing out the bed in the spare room just for the hell of it. Justin still had apprehensions about continuing to fuck Brian, but that was the last thing he wanted to think about with Brian kneeling before him.

Brian parted Justin's legs and opened his pants. "We have time," he assured, fishing Justin's cock out of his pants.

"No, no we don't," Justin spoke nervously. "Look at me, I can't even get hard."

Brian laughed at Justin. "Time me."

"What?" Justin gasped.

"Look at that pretty little watch I got you and time me."

"You're ridiculous," Justin replied, but looked at the time anyway.

Brian sucked upon the head of Justin's cock first, dipping his tongue in and out of Justin's piss-slit repeatedly until he felt Justin's cock harden in his hand. He then took Justin completely into his mouth and down his throat. He used all the tricks he'd ever used or received as he eagerly sucked Justin. Never had Brian given a blowjob so enthusiastically or quickly.

"Oh," Justin whimpered and pulled Brian's hair. He bit his lip to try to control his pants but opened his mouth to emit a small scream as Brian's throat sucked the orgasm from his body.

Brian pulled off Justin's cock and with drops of come still in his mouth he asked, "Time?"

Justin could hardly focus on his watch as he brought his jelly-like arm toward his face. "Uhm.... Fuck!" he exclaimed. "Six... six minutes, Brian!"

Brian smiled and gave Justin a toe-curling kiss. "We met at Circuit and I took you home the night of the snowstorm," Brian said evenly. "Now chill out."

Justin licked his lips and nodded. "Thanks."

Brian stood up, grabbed his beer and finished it off. "Zip up your pants, go change your shirt and we'll go downstairs."

"Change my shirt?" Justin asked, tucking himself in. "What's wrong with my shirt?"

Brian smirked evilly. "I was kidding."

Justin hopped off the couch and pushed Brian backward playfully. "You're an ass."

Brian huffed. "I just gave you the best blow job I've ever given anyone and you call me an ass?"

Justin walked toward the bathroom and slapped his ass. "I suppose I'll give you the best fuck ever if we can get through today."

*****



Brian returned from the restroom and paused to look at the group of people gathered at the long table in the restaurant. Everyone was talking, laughing and enjoying their time together. His eyes focused on Justin, who had Gus sitting on his lap and they were drawing on a napkin. Gus was giggling at something Justin had whispered into his ear and the sight had Brian smirking.

Lindsay slid her chair back and walked toward Brian. "I don't like this," she said in a quiet voice.

Brian shrugged. "Neither do I, but if you plan on backing out on this I'd rather you just go home. Everyone else seems to be enjoying this."

Lindsay narrowed her eyes at Brian. "I'm worried about Gus, he really likes Justin."

Brian rolled his eyes. "Shouldn't that be a good thing?"

"It would be, if this was all real and I actually thought that Justin was the kind of person I'd want my son around."

"Excuse me?" Brian balked. "You've just met him. Everyone else has...."

"Has no idea that he's a thief," Lindsay interrupted, keeping her tone low.

Brian should've known that Lindsay would recognize Justin, or at least know of him. "He isn't a thief," he spoke sternly. "He's a fucking victim, Lindsay."

Lindsay's eyebrows rose. "Really? Did he tell you that?"

"No. He told me the truth about what happened and I'm sure it wasn't what you read."

"You trust him?" Lindsay said, surprised.

"I'm marrying him, Lindsay. Even for a billion dollars, I wouldn't marry a thief. I wouldn't bring Justin into all of our lives if I didn't trust him."

"You care about him?"

"Don't sound so surprised," Brian complained. "I'm not going to give you details, but I'd have to be made of stone not to care about someone who has gone through what he has."

"That doesn't change my opinion on wanting him around Gus," Lindsay sighed.

"He's young, Lindsay, but he's not a fucking idiot. He's really smart actually and he's great with Gus." Brian hoped that the blond wasn't faking that.

"That's what I'm worried about, Brian. You're bringing Justin into our lives and in a year from now, if you even last that long, you're going to cut him out of it. I don't want Gus to be attached to him, Brian. He's too young to understand what you two are doing."

"Justin's not going to just drop out of our lives," Brian said confidently. "Look at him, Lindsay. He's fitting in with everyone; there are not too many people that could do that with our crowd."

Lindsay nodded in acceptance. "It still worries me."

"Come on; let's get back to the table. They're going to serve dessert."

"You're actually going to eat it?" Lindsay laughed, following Brian to the table.

"Justin swears it's delicious," Brian answered.

As Lindsay sat down in her chair beside Melanie, she watched as her friend sat beside his fiancé. Her breath caught as she saw Justin smile at Brian as he sat down. Her eyes nearly bugged out of her head as she observed Brian placing his arm around Justin and giving him a chaste kiss before he began talking to Gus.

"You all right?" Melanie whispered in Lindsay's ear.

Lindsay turned to Melanie and spoke quietly, "I don't think that Brian knows what he's getting into."

Melanie looked at Brian and Justin then back at her wife. "I don't think either of them knows," she assessed, smirking. "But it's going to be fun to watch."

"So, you see it too?" Lindsay asked.

Melanie nodded around the table and saw that each and every other person's attention was also now on Brian and Justin's interactions. "We're not the only ones. But I'd guess they'll be the last to know."

Brian's hand curled in Justin's hair and he grinned down at Justin with an expression no one at the table had ever seen him give anyone before.

"Maybe not," Lindsay voiced.

*****



"It wasn't so bad," Justin said, kissing down Brian's chest.

"I told you that they'd all like you," Brian replied smugly.

"Michael didn't exactly like me," Justin responded, sitting back on his ass.

"He liked you; he's just scared you're going to hurt me," Brian said in a mock-terrified voice.

Justin snorted. "Like that'll happen." He proceeded to lick around Brian's belly button and asked, "Did you explain to him that everything between us is fake?"

"It doesn't.... ahahaa fuck! Stop!"

Justin snickered and looked up at Brian while running his fingertips over the spot on Brian's hip he'd just run his tongue over. "So you're ticklish there?" he taunted.

Brian squirmed away from the touch and rolled the blond onto his side. "Just shut up so that I can fuck you," he growled into Justin's ear. "I've had enough talk about the wedding and my family to last a lifetime."

Justin tore open a condom wrapper with his teeth and handed the latex disc to Brian. "It was a long day," he sighed while squirting lube onto Brian's fingers that hovered in front of his chest.

Brian slipped both of his slick fingers inside of Justin and craned his neck to suck Justin's gasp of air into his own mouth. He used his tongue to kiss Justin in a rhythm that matched his fingering and when he pulled his mouth away, his fingers fell out of the tight heat too.

Justin's ass burned as Brian's fingers were replaced quickly by the head of his cock. "Slow," he requested, turning his neck to look into Brian's eyes.

Brian kissed Justin's cheek before turning his face into the blond head of hair and breathing in the sweet smell of the man in his arms. He never thought he'd be one to listen to such a pleading request by any man he fucked, but the trust he'd seen in Justin's eyes allowed his obedience to come easily. "It was a long day," he whispered, his lips now against Justin's neck as he agreed with the blond's earlier statement.

Justin moved Brian's hand toward his cock and together they began to jerk his dick. The stress he'd been feeling all day evaporated a little bit with each tug and with every small, perfectly timed push of Brian's cock into his body. He closed his eyes and sank back against Brian, drowned in the sensations and moaned his approval when the pain turned to the pleasure he only received from Brian Kinney. A man he'd be marrying in less than twenty-four hours.

*****



Brian awoke only a few hours after he and Justin had fallen asleep. He was lying on his stomach and his left arm was draped over Justin's hip. Overwhelmed with the absurd comfort Brian felt lying beside Justin, he jerked his arm away and rolled out of the bed.

What the fuck are you doing, Kinney? He mentally berated himself as he backed up against the wall furthest from the bed. "Making a huge mistake," he answered his question in a whisper.

Hearing his thoughts aloud made his spine prickle and his skin sweat from panic. As fast as he could, Brian pulled on the clothes he'd worn to dinner the night before, grabbed one of the keys to the room and rushed into the elevator. The moment the doors opened to the third floor, he rushed out and headed toward his destination.

Brian could care less that it was the middle of the night as he knocked, then pounded on the door of Michael and Ben's suite. He made out Ben mumbling that he was ‘coming' and to ‘quit banging', but the expression of his desperation didn't end until the door was opened.

Brian pushed past Ben while demanding, "Wake Michael!"

Ben managed to put his hand over Brian's mouth while he backed him into the living area away from the bedrooms. "He's fucking sleeping."

"You weren't?" Brian asked, pushing away from Ben.

Ben shook his head. "Couldn't," he admitted. "I started new meds last week, didn't Michael tell you?" 

Brian's problems immediately shelved themselves as Ben's words hit him. He held Ben's eyes as he sat down in the chair in front of the television, which he now noticed was on. "Michael didn't say anything." He waited for Ben to sit across from him on the sofa before he asked, "Why did they change your meds this time?"

"Virologic failure," Ben explained in a choked voice. "Three months ago my viral load was undetectable and three weeks ago testing found..."

"Are these new meds working?" Brian interrupted.

Ben nodded. "The last results I got on Wednesday said that it was once again undetectable."

"That's good," Brian spoke, relieved. "Though he should've told me."

"You've had a lot going on." Ben gave Brian a small smile. "So has Michael. He's been exhausting himself at the shop."

"You two need to take a vacation," Brian drawled.

Ben laughed. "We are, on you, remember?"

"Yeah," Brian said, grimacing.

"Second thoughts?" Ben needlessly asked.

"Let's just say that if I didn't know the life I'd be sending Justin back to, I would have already decided to break it off," Brian admitted.

Ben tried not to show his complete surprise on his face as he asked, "What life is that?"

"If I told you, I'd also be asking you to lie to Michael and I'm not going to do that. The arrangement Justin and I have is complicated. If I break it off, he'll lose more than I will."

"Michael told me that this Lewis guy is basically blackmailing you. You could practically lose Kinnetik if you get on his bad side, right?"

"Yes, but what Justin would lose..." Brian couldn't finish his sentence. 

"Whatever it is, it must be pretty important to you," Ben assessed.

Brian closed his eyes as he nodded his head. He knew Ben was getting the wrong idea about everything. Ben was a romantic fool and short of telling him the truth, Brian would have to let the man think what he wanted. "I've got to go," Brian spoke, abruptly standing.

Ben stood too and placed his hand on Brian's shoulder. "Justin seems like a really nice guy. I'm sure he deserves the sacrifice you're making."

Brian rolled his eyes at the sweet look on Ben's face, but he still affirmed, "He does."

Ben walked Brian to the door. "Good luck."

"Tell Mikey that..." Brian wasn't sure what he wanted to say.

"If he knows you were here, he's going to think something is wrong, Brian."

"Tell him I stopped by to see if he wanted to have a drink. I mean, not getting a stag party wasn't very nice," Brian quipped, exiting the hotel room.

*****


Sunday, February 20, 2005 
12:30 a.m.


Brian arrived back at the penthouse and cautiously made his way to the bedroom. He knew that he didn't have to explain a thing to Justin, but he didn't want Justin to ask him the same question Ben had. He had a million reasons not to go through with marrying Justin and only one good reason to do it. He didn't want to dissect how completely fucked up that was. 

Finding Justin sleeping soundly, completely oblivious to Brian's panic, to Brian almost ruining his life, Brian felt relief sweep away any string of fear. Justin had already given up what little life he had to help him; it was bullshit to think that Brian didn't need Justin's help almost as much as Justin needed his. He was the one who had coaxed Justin to agree to the deception. Brian Kinney didn't do regrets and he'd be damned if he was going to wallow in martyrdom. The deal was mutually beneficial and that's all there was to it.

Brian took off his clothes, gave himself a moment to warm up beside the blond and slowly woke him. Justin protested about them having to get up early, but lifted his leg to give Brian's cock easier access to his ass. He muttered obscenities about how tired he was when the stretch was a hair too much for him. But he sighed deeply and moaned encouragement when Brian brushed against his prostate and placed kisses behind his ear.

Pausing in his strokes, balls firmly pressed against Justin's perfect ass, Brian spoke the last intelligible words of the night. "It's your birthday now, Justin. And I'm going to fuck you all night long." 

Neither Brian nor Justin cared if they looked like they'd been up fucking all night while they said their vows that afternoon. It wasn't like the wedding photos would ever be framed or put in an album to be cherished and used for reminiscence years later. They had to make the best of a fucked up situation and finding pleasure with one another was the best way to do that.

*****



"With this ring, I thee wed," Justin pushed the words out of his mouth.

Brian tensed inside as a soft sigh came from the crowd of people behind him. He'd been brilliantly making people buy things they didn't need for years, but making all the strangers in attendance believe he and Justin were in love was a completely different level of genius. However, this knowledge disturbed him and confirmed what he'd always known to be true. Love is Bullshit.

Justin met Brian's eyes as he secured the ring on his finger and then released his hand. He half expected Brian to bolt out of the reception hall before they said their vows or pull his hand away before Justin could get the ring all the way on, but he hadn't. Justin was surprised at how calm Brian appeared all day and still looked very relaxed. The day had been so hectic and until that very moment, staring into Brian's eyes, both of them donning one another's rings, Justin hadn't had time to think that day about how life changing the moment he was in actually would be.

Brian took Justin's right hand in his left as they stepped closer to one another. He could feel the blond's hand shaking and leaned in to whisper into Justin's ear, "Relax. It's all just a game and we've already won."

Gregory, the Officiant, began to speak about the wonderful future that was before Brian and Justin.

Justin whispered back, "We have?"

Brian nodded and squeezed Justin's hand. "Look at them all. We've fooled them. They all think you're my one true love," he spoke softly, biting Justin's ear.

Justin laughed at the thought and his body relaxed as he glanced at the crowd. "And you're mine," he whispered sarcastically.

"Brian and Justin please seal your vows with a kiss," Gregory encouraged, standing behind the couple.

Brian was happy to perform the one part of the farce he actually didn't mind. He took Justin's face in his hands as he kissed him, opening his mouth with a sweep of his tongue and searching inside Justin's mouth until the crowd began clapping and the Officiant began to announce them as a married couple.

*****



Brian and Justin smiled at the photographer, their hands both holding pens, poised over a marriage license where they'd just signed their names. Their faces hurt from all the photographs they'd already posed for and they were more than happy that this was the last of the formal pictures.

"Thank you." The photographer, Jacob, took more pictures of the certificate lying on the over-decorated table before moving away from the couple to take pictures of the guests.

"I wish you both a lifetime of happiness," the Officiant told Brian and Justin, holding each one of their hands. "It was a pleasure performing the ceremony."

"Thank you for doing it on such short notice, Gregory," Brian said politely.

Justin nodded his thanks. "Feel free to stay and enjoy the party," he offered.

Gregory smiled at the newlyweds. "Thank you for the offer, but I have another wedding later tonight. Good luck to both of you."

Brian and Justin finally stood alone for the first time since the preparations for the wedding began that morning. The nook where the table and guest book were set up was in the furthest corner of the banquet hall; they could see everything going on from where they were. There were so many people that neither of them knew. Justin had been glad to be introduced to Brian's family the day prior because if he hadn't been, there wouldn't be a soul but Brian whose name he knew.

Brian noticed that Justin was twisting his wedding band around his finger while biting his lip as his eyes traveled amongst the guests. "Come on," he beckoned, taking Justin's hand. "The sooner we get our first dance over, the sooner we can eat, cut the cake and go back to our room."

"So we can consummate our relationship?" Justin snickered.

Brian gave Justin a secret smile. "Again and again," he told his husband as they stepped out onto the dance floor. "Not that you're a blushing bride in white."

"If I were a woman, my dress couldn't even be cream. It'd be yellow," he joked.

Brian kissed behind Justin's ear and growled, "Me too. Good thing you're not a virgin bride or a woman, because I wouldn't have married you. I definitely wouldn't fuck you either. And I'm not in the mood to take it easy tonight."

"You're not?" Justin taunted. He leaned into Brian and stood on his tiptoes to lick around the shell of Brian's ear. "Are you going to be rough with me, Mr. Kinney?" 

Brian squeezed Justin's perfect ass and brought their groins together. "Mmmm. I'm going to wear your ass out on my cock."

Justin peppered kisses along Brian's jaw as he plastered himself against Brian and began to hump him. "You are, huh?" 

"Fuck yeah. I'm going to fuck you so hard and get inside of you so deep; at the end of the night you're going to feel so empty that you'll beg for me to slip that new butt plug inside of you to take some of the ache away." 

Justin's knees felt weak as he pictured the described sex and had to step away from Brian. He looked around the room and it appeared that no one had been watching what had just gone on between them. He breathlessly asked, "Don't you ever get enough?"

"There's no such thing as enough." Brian's words echoed around the room because right in the middle of his first word, the DJ cut the music.

Brian's family laughed but the rest of the guests seemed oblivious as to what Brian's words were referring to. Justin immediately lost his erection, which he was glad for because he felt embarrassed enough by Brian's words.

"Oh God," Brian whispered in Justin's ear. "They're going to make us..."

"Dance to this corny song," Justin finished as the DJ cued it up.

DJ Freddy began informing the guests that "Save the Last Dance for Me" was officially the married couple's song and politely encouraged all of the other people who had been dancing to take their seats as Brian and Justin walked across the room and stepped upon the dance floor. The DJ knew exactly how beautiful and perfectly coordinated Brian and Justin were when they danced together. He also knew that once they got over their nerves, the two men were sure to surprise many of their guests.

Brian felt Justin shaking as he placed his hands on his waist. "We've done this before," he reminded his husband.

"But I didn't know any of those people," Justin spoke, his voice wavering.

Brian guided Justin to take a few steps backward and urged, "Dance with me."

Justin took a deep breath and properly poised himself. "Okay." 

*****



Justin leaned close to Brian and whispered, "I swear to God, if you smash cake into my face, I will not fuck you."

"I'm going to be fucking you, Justin," Brian corrected, talking just as quietly.

"Whatever, just promise you won't smash the cake in my face or I won't cut it at all," Justin warned, still keeping his tone low so that only Brian could hear. He took a bite of his Veal Souvlaki and moaned, "This is so good."

Brian nodded in agreement as he chewed a piece from his dish. "By the way, I wouldn't dare participate in any wedding tradition I didn't have to, especially one that could possibly stain designer clothing."

"Thank god," Justin said quietly. "Just the cake to go and then we can get out of here."

"Daddy?" Gus called his father from across the table. "Daddy?"

Brian looked over to his son, "Yes, Gus?"

"Can Justin dance with me?"

Brian caught Lindsay's irked expression before she could hide it. "You'll have to ask Justin," he told his son.

Gus smiled at Justin and asked, "Can we?"

"Are you finished with your dinner?" Justin asked, placing his napkin beside his almost empty plate.

"Am I Mama?" Gus asked Melanie, batting his eyelashes at her. "My plate's all clean, Mommy," he told Lindsay, turning the charm on her.

Every adult around the large circular table laughed at the little boy's antics.

"You ate very well," Lindsay praised her son. "Go ahead."

Gus squealed and pushed his chair away from the table before hopping out of it and running around to Justin's seat. "Come on, Justin. Let's go!"

"Okay, Gus," Justin said, feeling excited too. He stood up out of his chair and prepared to leave the table but first turned back to Lindsay and Melanie and assured, "I'll take care of him."

Brian grabbed Justin's wrist and pulled him down to kiss him soundly. "We know you will," he said as he pulled away.

Justin gave everyone at the table a glowing smile before Gus led him away toward the dance floor.

"Oh, Lindsay," Irene Lewis began, "you have such a sweet son."

"Thank you," Lindsay replied to the woman sitting beside her.

"It must make you happy to see that Justin is so good with him," Randal Lewis added.

Lindsay chose her words carefully and settled upon, "It's relieving."

"Gus seems to like Justin too," Melanie said, surprising Brian with the warmth in her tone. "We were a little worried about his reaction to him."

"He's usually shy with new people," Michael added.

Brian groaned to himself as he imagined all the ways the conversation could go. He wished that he hadn't felt obligated to sit the Lewises with his family. He didn't want any of them to get too personal with them and possibly say the wrong thing. His mind ran through topics he could come up with that were appropriate to discuss when Debbie, who must've noticed his desperation, and changed the topic.

"Brian told me that you donate and work with many charities, Irene."

Brian sighed and sent God a silent thank you as all the women at the table began to talk about their charity work.

"Blake and I are going to go dance too," Ted told Brian, rising from the table.

"We're going to go dance too," Michael said.

"Have fun," Brian called after the couples.

Carl rose from his chair and nodded. "I think I will check out that cigar roller you hired, Brian."

"Actually that was Randall's idea," Brian replied, wishing that Randall would join Carl. Carl was safe and he didn't know much about him so he couldn't mess up too bad. "It was a damn good one."

Randall smiled at the praise. "I'll join you, Carl," he said.

Brian looked over at the dance floor and saw Justin spinning Gus around in almost the same way he had done with him. Without saying a word to the ladies at the table, Brian went to join his son and husband.

*****



"Shh..." Brian soothed, gently rubbing Justin's stomach.

Justin, delirious from pleasure, shook his head from side to side on the crumpled pillow. "I can't... no more. Just come. Just come, Brian," he pleaded.

Brian's hands moved to massage Justin's inner thighs. "Do you really want me to stop?"

Justin wiped the tears out of his eyes and sucked in short breaths before answering, "I... I don't... I don't know what I want."

"I'll just stay right here until you decide," Brian said quietly. He leaned forward and braced himself on his arms and knees, his head beside Justin's. "Just relax and breathe," he coaxed.

The sun was shining high in the sky, light streamed into the bedroom, making the sweat on Brian and Justin's bodies gleam. It was irritating Justin's tired eyes and he felt like there were too many conflicting sensations inside of his body. Justin didn't know if he wanted to keep going, if he could get his body past the pain and come again. He'd lost track of how many times he'd come and he had no idea how the last orgasm he had began long before sunrise and turned into Brian continuing to fuck him through the morning. 

Justin's arms felt like lead as he clumsily moved them so he could put them around Brian's waist. "Go on," he urged. The need to reach the precipice Brian brought him to trumped all else.

Brian popped his head up and held Justin's eyes. "You're sure?" he asked, but began to slide his cock out of Justin's hole.

"Ah... yes, Brian," he gritted.

"Don't tense up like that," Brian said, sliding back inside of Justin. "Relax. I'll go slowly."

"No," Justin whimpered. "Just... go fast. I need it fast, Brian." To accentuate his point, Justin rose his hips up sharply and dug his fingernails into Brian's back. "Fuck me and don't stop or I don't know if I'll be able to take any more once you slow down."

Brian pressed his mouth to Justin's and they kissed languidly for a moment before the kisses turned raw and urgent. He started to plunge in and out of Justin's ass, vocalizing his pleasure unbound by thought once his own orgasm began to creep upon him again. He pounded Justin harder when his husband screamed for it, cried for it and he used his body, wordlessly urging Justin to come.

Brian knew that he had to time his come just right so that he wouldn't over-sensitize Justin any more than he already had. He had to tune himself into Justin's body, every shake, whimper, squeeze and moan cued him in on how close they both were to coming. He'd never known what it was like to know any body like he knew his own and he still didn't entirely know Justin's body, but he knew enough to bring them both to a climax that tore through them for solid, unrelenting minutes. Brian was barely coherent enough to pull out of Justin, throw the condom to the floor and roll to his husband's side.