- Text Size +

Do not be fooled into believing that because a man is rich he is necessarily smart. There is ample proof to the contrary. ~ Julius Rosenwald

 

*****

 

Saturday, February 12th 2005

"Why not?" Brian rubbed his loofah across Justin's shoulders and winced when he saw the puffy bite marks he'd left on his right one.

"If you want to fuck me tonight, you've got to give my ass a rest, Brian. Unless, of course you want..."

"No," Brian interrupted, turning the blond's face toward his. He stared at him for a moment and then kissed him.

Justin turned out of the kiss, bracing his hands on the wall, and hung his head under the water's spray. He gasped in alarm when Brian's fingers slid into his ass crack and brushed over his tender hole.

Brian pressed kisses behind Justin's ear and whispered, "I'll take it slow."

"No," Justin hissed. If Brian were any other customer, he might be afraid that the man would take what he wanted no matter what he said. Oddly enough, he was confident that Brian would never do that to him. That was what actually worried him.

"Does it hurt?" Brian asked, rubbing his thumb over the swollen opening.

Justin backed his head out of the spray and glared over his shoulder at Brian. "I told you it did."

Brian applied a soft pressure to Justin's entrance and wrapped his free arm around him when the blond gasped and tried to pull away. "It hurts, not having something inside you. Do you want my tongue there? Do you want me there?"

Justin relaxed in Brian's arms, widened his stance and nodded his head. Pleasurable electric sparks spread through his body from his core, overriding the pain.

"Which one?" Brian asked, kissing along Justin's neck and twisting the pad of his thumb into Justin's skin, though he didn't penetrate him.

Justin sucked in a deep breath of air and let it out; he gave in to what they desired. "Both," he sighed.

"I'm going to eat your hot little hole," Brian groaned into his hustler's ear, continuing to slide his finger around the tiny hole. "Then I'm going to slide my cock in you so slow you'll feel every inch stretch you and fill your greedy little ass. You'd like that, wouldn't you, Justin?"

Justin bent forward and braced his arms against the wall under the spray. Answering Brian in a sultry tone he never knew was inside him, he admitted, "Yes, I'd love that, Brian."

Brian moved his hands to Justin's ass cheeks, separated them and watched the warm water's spray glide down Justin's pale back, between his cheeks and down over his balls. He ran his hands up to Justin's hips and held onto them as he knelt behind the blond, bringing them back to his ass as he leaned his face forward to taste the water, and Justin.

Heat swarmed around Justin from the temperature of the water, but it couldn't rival the heat that deliciously infused the nerve endings inside him where Brian's tongue moved.

Brian couldn't believe that he had nearly denied himself ever tasting Justin. Had the snow not fallen so quickly, leaving them holed up in the room, he would not have known the exquisite flavor he now relished in, and which exploded over his tongue. It was as though his mouth had a direct connection to his cock. He admitted after first seeing and then fucking Justin, the prostitute had the best ass, outside and in, that he'd ever laid eyes on or fucked. He could hardly believe how much pleasure he was receiving from giving Justin what sounded like was the best rim job of his life. As much as he wanted to put his cock back inside, he was equally content with attending to the blond's hole.

Justin moaned and begged Brian to keep licking him, kissing him in a place that he'd never had anyone put their mouth. He had done this to many men and knew that he was skilled at performing the act. However, in all the sex acts he participated in, rimming was the one that he'd never been on the receiving end of until now. He realized exactly why men would request it and beg for it, though as good as he was at the act, he was sure Brian Kinney was scores better.

Justin, barely able to stand because of his quivering knees, and loss of reality, reached back and grasped for Brian's head. "Please, please, Brian!" he gasped. "Fuck me, I'm ready. Fuck me!"

Brian kissed Justin's hole then reluctantly stood, turned off the water and grabbed Justin's arm to lead him into the bedroom. Possessed by the blond's sexual glances, whimpers and deep blue eyes, he threw them both, still sopping wet, onto the bed.

*****



Justin bit the pillow below him as the crown of Brian's cock entered him. He screamed from pleasure and anticipation as the man slowly fed his hole full of hot, thick cock. He shivered but relaxed as Brian covered his body completely and held his hands as he adjusted to every inch of his dick inside his body.

Brian licked Justin's cheek, kept his face close to Justin's and demanded, "Open your eyes."

Justin muffled something in protest, scared of what was happening to him, but he listened to Brian and met the man's eyes.

"Does it hurt?" Brian asked, shifting his pelvis in a circle, further testing his cock's bounds.

Justin squeezed his eyes shut, heart hammering, his lungs barely able to catch breath as he gasped, "Yes."

"I'll go slowly, I promised you I would," Brian replied, barely extracting his dick from inside Justin before pushing it back in.

Justin's eyelashes fluttered and he wanted to look away. He wanted to tell Brian that his ass wasn't where he felt pain, but he didn't.

Brian placed his face beside Justin's and turned the blond's head so their lips met in a crushing kiss.

*****



Brian paid for Justin's clothing and the Art Forum magazine the blond had hesitantly asked him to buy to give him something to do when they weren't fucking. Justin had told Brian that he was sure it was silly for him to spend money on paper, when he needed it for more important things, but Brian didn't really care about what Justin had said. To him, it was only a measly twelve dollars, but Justin told him that he could eat for a week on what that cost him.

He hoped that some of the customers bought Justin food, because Brian couldn't imagine eating on only twelve bucks a week, especially in the city of Chicago. Justin had a toned body, in all the right places, so he figured that most day jobs probably included what the agency advertised. They took Justin on dates, bought him food and probably used him as a fake trophy boyfriend at get-togethers and...

Brian winced and shook the thoughts from his mind as he stepped into the elevator, his arms full of shopping bags. He didn't want to think of what other customers did with the prostitute in bed. That irked him. Both the flash of nasty thoughts and realizing that he actually cared enough not to want to know the degradation Justin went through on a daily basis.

Frustrated with himself, Brian kicked on the door to the suite, not caring enough to put the bags down and knock. "Justin," he called. "Hurry up!"

Justin flung the door open and glared at Brian as he stepped aside to give the man room to enter. "You know, you really shouldn't be screaming out in the hallway, it's rude."

Brian shoved the bags into Justin's arms and brushed past him. "Oh, yes. I'll definitely take etiquette lessons from a rent boy."

Justin slammed the door closed with his foot and pushed Brian's comment from his mind. "What is all this shit?" he asked, walking toward the couch and depositing it on the cushion next to where Brian now sat.

"Clothes," Brian spoke, pulling a black bag from the pile.

"Is that for me?" Justin asked.

"No," Brian smirked. "This one is mine. The rest are yours."

"What?" Justin stepped backward and nearly lost his balance when the back of his knees hit the coffee table. Justin gave Brian a look that encompassed how crazy he thought the man was and replied, "This can't be all mine. I can't..."

Brian threw one of the bags at Justin's face. "Shut up and go try this on. You really don't want to know what I had to go through to get all of that. They've got it set up like a mini mall down there and I hate mini malls!"

Justin pulled out two boxes from the bag and opened the largest one. "You fucking bought me Diesel jeans! Brian, I can't afford these!"

"So you're probably not going to like the three pairs in here," Brian snickered, waving the remaining five Armani Exchange bags at Justin. "Or the t-shirts," he commented dryly. He smiled nervously at Justin. "Probably not the sweaters either or the underwear..."

"Oh, God!" Justin yelled, sitting down on the coffee table.

"Or the shoes, cause you really needed some new ones," Brian laughed.

"You're insane. You're fucking insane! Do you see what I'm wearing?" Justin asked, pointing to his sweater and jeans. "This is my nice outfit."

"Yes," Brian told him. "I noticed."

Justin huffed and gave Brian an evil sneer. "You have to take it all back, Brian. I thought you'd buy me a few t-shirts and jeans from that Walgreens down there. I can't..."

"Walgreens?" Brian asked, horrified. "They sell clothing at a fucking drugstore?"

"Of course they do," Justin spoke, exasperated. "They're like a fucking Wal-Mart now!"

Brian stood up, his bag falling to the floor. "Wal-Mart." He hissed the word as though it was the filthiest word he'd ever spoken. "I wouldn't spend a dime there!"

Justin stood and explained dramatically, "It isn't your money you're spending, remember? It's mine! You expect me to pay you back for all this shit. You probably spent close to a thousand dollars!"

"A little over that, actually," Brian admitted, sitting back down, finally understanding why the blond was acting like an idiot.

Justin grabbed the unopened Diesel box, pulled out the blackish gray, v-neck knit sweater and shook it at Brian. "Don't you think I'd buy these things if I could, Brian? Do you really think I'd be a fucking hooker if I could afford to splurge on shit like this? I was worried about spending extra cash on the clothes you were going to buy because I already have clothes at home. That's when I thought it'd cost around thirty dollars!"

Brian felt pangs of guilt prick his skin and conscience. He unbelievably felt bad for not realizing Justin's issues prior to buying the clothing. He had thought about Justin's reluctance to spend twelve dollars on a magazine, yet for some fucked up reason, it hadn't occurred to him that the reason for his hesitancy to spend that money wasn't that a magazine was a frivolous item, but that he needed the money, desperately. He wondered why the blond needed it, why he'd become a whore, but that was a personal question he wouldn't ever ask. He didn't care to hear the cliché answer he was sure that would come from Justin's mouth.

"You have to take this shit back, Brian," Justin demanded.

"Consider it all a gift," Brian said quickly. There was no way he would return it.

"What?" Justin gasped. He had gotten things from tricks before, but...

"It's a gift," Brian said again. "Just promise not to return any of it or sell it."

"Are you crazy?" Justin asked. It was almost a rhetorical question because he was sure at this point, Brian had to be nuts to bestow such an expensive purchase upon him.

"No," Brian replied and grabbed his black bag. He pulled a pair of black AX swim trunks from inside it and walked toward the bedroom. "I want to go swimming."

Justin rolled his eyes. "Brian, I can't take this stuff from you. I can't."

Brian turned on his heel and looked at the blond. "Listen, that trouble I said I went through downstairs wasn't just because the place reminds me of a mini-mall, okay? Someone saw you come up to my room last night and one of the clerks and a man with guest services asked me about you."

Justin paled. "What?"

"I own an ad agency and the only reason I was able to get ahead of the competition and get an appointment with the CEO of this hotel before his meeting with the company who currently manages his advertising, is because I know that he's a sucker for a love story."

Justin breathed a sigh of relief, happy that the reason they hadn't asked about him was because someone had recognized him from the few times he'd been at the hotel to meet other customers. "So, what is this love story?" he queried.

"He wanted to meet with me on the 21st and I told him that I'd be on vacation with my fiancé then. I explained that my fiancé lived here in Chicago and that I was flying out to see him last night, after not seeing him for a month, which had been way too long of a time," Brian snickered at the lie. "So I asked him if he could meet with me yesterday, before I spent the weekend with my oh-so-beloved fiancé. Being the romantic fool he is, he agreed to a meeting."

"So what does this have to do with me?" Justin asked, confused.

"When I arrived, I was informed that he had a family emergency and wouldn't be back until Monday, though who knows now with the weather. Anyway, he wanted me to stay here, thinking I'd be here for my fiancé. He wanted me to invite my fiancé to the hotel and use the amenities, to see what this hotel had to offer. He seems to think it'll give me a better grip on things for his campaign. The only problem is, he told the staff all of this. When I was buying your clothes, the clerk and guest service guy assumed they were for you," Brian explained.

"Me...why?" Justin asked slowly.

Brian shook his head and rolled his eyes. He mumbled, "You, my fiancé."

"What?" Justin asked. "What did you say?"

"I had no other way to explain who you are and I definitely don't need them thinking I'm cheating on my fiancé. I told them that you were..."

"I can't be your fiancé!" Justin interrupted. "This is ridiculous."

"Yeah, well that's the hole we're in, until Monday. So at least now you don't have to hide in here anymore," Brian teased. "You're a free man."

Justin wished that were true. He remembered why it was they even got onto this conversation. "What does this have to do with the stuff you bought?"

"Justin," Brian spoke slowly. "I'm a millionaire; do you really think that my fiancé wouldn't have nice clothing?"

"But I'm not..."

"You are until Monday."

"This is like something out of Pretty Woman; you realize that, don't you?" Justin asked.

"Hardly," Brian replied. "I don't believe in love. So I won't be falling for you and you won't be falling for me."

"True," Justin commented, accepting their situation. He started looking through another shopping bag. "In real life, and this is saying that love does exist, which I'm pretty fucking sure it doesn't," he said, looking up at Brian, "people don't fall in love in just a couple of days."

Brian smiled, happy that someone else finally shared his jaded, yet realistic views on life. "So, if you don't mind playing the part of my fiancé, grab your trunks out of that bag." He pointed at the one by Justin's feet. "Come for a swim with me, and after, I've arranged for us to have a ‘couples' massage," he added, laughing at the ridiculousness of it. "How does that sound?"

"Sure," the blond answered. Justin didn't enjoy the prospect of acting like Brian's fiancé but it was a part he'd played before with a few men who wanted to annoy their ex-boyfriends. The prospect of swimming and then a massage sounded delightful, especially with the workout his body was getting from his customer. He pulled the red AX shorts out, his were the same pattern as Brian's but the legs of his shorts were not as long. "Brian, I'll look like a..." he closed his mouth before the word "slut" could pass his lips. He was sure that was a tame word for describing what he actually was.

Brian pulled Justin over to him and planted a long slow kiss on his lips that left them both a little stunned. "You'll look hot, that's how you'll look. If I had an ass that could make those look good, I would've gotten the same style, Justin." Brian wasn't sure why he felt the need to make Justin feel better about wearing the item, but he felt better about the purchase when Justin smiled and kissed him again.

*****



Brian grabbed Justin into his arms and threw him under the water. He laughed triumphantly, knowing he'd surprised Justin.

Justin popped up, spitting out water but also laughing. "You really shouldn't have done that," he warned playfully.

Brian swam away from Justin and asked coyly, "Why not? You actually think you can lift me up and dunk me?"

Justin swam as quickly as he could toward the brunet and jumped onto his back when he reached him. "Hold your breath," he laughed. "You're going down."

Brian spun around, trying to shake Justin off. "Get off me, spider monkey, or we're both going down."

"Just try it," Justin warned, climbing over Brian and pushing on his shoulders.

Brian struggled but the weight of the blond pushed him under. He opened his eyes under the water and grabbed Justin's leg, pulling him under too. They both came up for air and continued to wrestle around; laughing harder than either man had recollection of laughing before.

Brian backed Justin up against the side of the pool and smiled at the younger man. He leaned down and looked directly in Justin's blue eyes, noticing for the first time how bright they could be. They were beautiful. Justin pulled Brian close to him and smiled back at him, opening his mouth and breathing heavy against him. Brian kissed him then.

Justin wrapped his legs around Brian's waist, knotted his hands in his wet hair and thrust himself against the other man. When his moan echoed around the poolroom, he pulled away and laughed nervously as he looked around at the other swimmers. "Brian, everyone's staring at us," he whispered, turning his head into Brian's neck.

Brian shrugged and commented, "That's ‘cause we're hot."

"You have the biggest ego of anyone I've ever met," Justin laughed, looking up at the man.

"That's not the only thing that's big," Brian whispered conspiratorially, grinding his dick against Justin's crotch.

Justin snickered. "Don't even think about it."

"Come on," Brian said, swimming away from Justin. "Let's go get our massage."

"Wait!" Justin caught up with Brian and whispered to him, "I don't want everyone seeing my boner."

"It'll give them something to fantasize about," Brian replied, reaching the ladder. He ushered Justin, "Go on, get out."

"Why do I have to go first?" Justin asked.

"So I can watch your ass as you get out of the pool," Brian replied as though Justin shouldn't have had to ask.

Justin reluctantly gave Brian what he asked for and yelped when Brian slapped his ass as he climbed out.

Brian laughed. "I had to do that for dunking me."

*****



"We've been in the water a lot today," Justin said. "I'm going to turn into a prune."

Brian soaped Justin's chest and replied, "You're the one that wanted to take a bath. I don't even have a bathtub in my loft."

"Well, you're missing out. Tubs are the best, especially when your ass is sore."

"I wouldn't know," Brian commented, grasping Justin's cock.

"I just wish we could've used some of those awesome oils in here," the blond said, looking toward the bath tray with the array of salts, oils, scrubs and soaps.

"Unless you're up to fucking in the bed, we can't use them. They'll dissolve a condom in a second flat."

Justin got on his knees, his ass still under the water. "Open me up," he requested.

Brian licked his lips, put one soapy finger on the wrinkled hole and replied huskily, "Gladly."