- Text Size +

It is not easy for men to rise whose qualities are thwarted by poverty.



*****

Sunday, February 13, 2005

"It looks like they're clearing up the roads," Brian commented, looking outside the window onto the still desolate-looking city.

Justin looked over at Brian and shrugged. "The snow is still falling though. I'm not going to get my hopes up."

Brian turned and asked, "Are you that anxious to leave?"

Justin closed his magazine, placed it on the coffee table and took a long drink of his wine in an attempt to ignore Brian's question.

Brian sat down beside Justin, ran his hand up the blond's thigh and groped him through his jeans. "I'm bored," he told his hustler, squeezing the blond's cock.

Justin groaned and squirmed away from Brian. "Brian, you're going to owe me a lot more than you already do if you fuck me again before tonight."

"Why's that?" Brian asked in an innocent voice.

"I'll be out of commission for at least a week trying to get my ass back to normal," Justin warned, pushing Brian's hand away from his crotch.

"I thought you didn't charge by the service," Brian sing-songed. "Come on, don't you want me to fuck you?"

Justin stood up, glass of wine in hand, guzzled the last bit and walked over to the liquor cart. "Do you want a glass?"

Brian glared at the blond. "Are you deaf today?"

Justin snickered, "Your moaning was pretty loud, but no, I can hear perfectly fine, Brian." He poured himself another glass and even though Brian didn't answer, he filled a glass for Brian too.

"Then answer me," Brian spoke in frustration.

"Answer what?" Justin returned, walking back to Brian and handing the man the drink.

"You've got an attitude that I don't particularly enjoy," the brunet observed. "I asked if you wanted me to fuck you."

Justin smiled coyly. "So, were you not listening when I said that my ass is sore?"

"You do realize that I'm paying you to fuck me and not sit around here drinking and reading."

"Yes," Justin spat. "I realize that. I couldn't forget the fucking giant elephant in the room. But I'm serious, if you want to fuck then you're going to have to be patient and let my ass heal from the three poundings you've given me this morning or you'll have to let me..."

Brian's cell phone rang, effectively cutting off Justin's words and saving Brian from entertaining the thoughts they provoked. He hopped up from the couch and picked up the phone from the desk. "Hello?"

"Dada!"

Brian smiled and turned his back on the prostitute. "Gus," he whispered. "How are you, Sonny-boy?"

"I can't heaw you!" the little boy yelled. "Mommy, I can't heaw him."

Brian laughed. "I'm here, kiddo," he said, speaking in a normal tone. "Can you hear me now?" He could make out Lindsay asking Gus if he hit the end button on the phone. "I'm here, Gus!" Brian practically shouted in laughter.

"I can heaw him, Mommy!" Gus yelled before turning his attention to his father. "Hi, Dada! I miss you."

Brian sat down in the chair at the desk, feeling his heart constrict at his son's words. "I miss you too," he replied. "Did Mommy tell you I called last night?"

"Yup, but I was at Gwandma Deb's," the boy said excitedly. "We played in the snow today."

"You did? I bet you had fun," the man commented, imagining his child playing.

"I made a snowman and Gwandma let me use an old scawf to put wound his neck so he don't get cold in the backyawd. Oh, oh, oh, and I used a cawwot too for his nose, but I didn't give him no eyes though. You know why, Dada?" Gus asked, talking a mile a minute.

Brian had no clue what the answer was and why was Gus worried about the snowman getting cold? The snow was cold but he had yet to master child logic. "Why?" he asked slowly, almost afraid of the answer.

"Cause it's too bwight with the sun shinin' on white snow."

"You could've given him sunglasses," Brian suggested.

"Sunglasses!" Gus yelled. "You awe smawt, Dada! When I go over again I'm going to put some on him. But then I have to give him eyes."

"Ask your mother to give you some coal or buttons and you can use them."

"Okay! I love you, Dada."

"I love you too, Gus," Brian told his son. It got easier to say it every time he spoke to him.

"I'll call you afta I give the snowman eyes. But Mommy said we go back to Gwandma Deb's Monday."

"That's tomorrow," Brian told him.

"Yup, and I get to spend the day and night there."

"Okay, Sonny-boy. I'll talk to you then. Have fun."

"I aways do," Gus, said matter of fact. "Bye!"

"Bye..." Brian barely had the word out of his mouth when he heard his son pressing buttons to hang up.

Justin didn't wait for Brian to face him; he was too curious to find out if what he surmised from the one side of the conversation was true. "Do you have a son?" he asked the moment he saw Brian flip the phone closed.

Brian turned and tried not to smile and show the emotions he still felt in reaction to his conversation. "Yes," he answered shortly.

Justin smiled at the thought, but then he frowned. "Wait, you aren't..."

"I'm not straight," Brian replied. "I gave sperm to a lesbian friend of mine," he explained, rubbing the sudden tension he felt in his neck.

"How old is he?" Justin asked.

"Four and a half," Brian replied, feeling extremely uncomfortable talking about his son with a hustler.

Justin noticed Brian's discomfort and changed the subject, though he was still curious. "So, how about we get the hotel to give us another massage?"

Brian sighed, that was just what he needed, well, besides to fuck the blond, but apparently, that wasn't going to happen for a while. "All right, I'll call and see when they can get us in."

*****


"Ahhh...." Justin sighed in satisfaction when the masseur's hands worked on his glutes.

Brian shifted a little on the table, hearing Justin's constant sighs and moans made it hard for him to relax. Yesterday's massage hadn't been as torturous because he'd fucked the hustler right before the appointment. The fuck had been quick and intense and released much of the tension that developed between them when they argued about the clothing.

Today, Brian wanted to fuck Justin before they left to get the massage. His dick strained and he had to hold himself back from jumping on top of the blond and fucking the shit out of him when Justin climbed onto the table. The hustler's pale skin showed a few bruises, scratches, and impressions of his fingerprints on Justin's hip and marks from where his nails scratched down Justin's back. All of these marks sparked memories for Brian of their fucks and made it very difficult for him to lie face down on the table.

"Okay, time's up," Justin's masseur said.

Brian sighed in relief when his masseur stepped away from him and spoke, "We'll let you two get dressed."

"Thank you," Justin said, feeling happy and relaxed.

"Thanks," Brian mumbled, not making a move to get up until he heard the men leave.

"That was wonderful," Justin said, swinging his feet to the side and hopping to the floor.

Brian lifted his head and turned over; he glared at Justin while displaying his dick to the blond, stroking it as he stood. "You are going to walk over here right now and suck me off."

Justin laughed, amused at Brian's discomfort, but his mouth watered as he saw a drop of pre-come drizzle from the slit in the crown. "They'll be wondering what's taking us so long," Justin said. "It wouldn't be very good for your business if someone walked in here and saw you coming in your fiancé's mouth," he teased, but walked toward Brian to perform the task anyway.

Brian grabbed Justin and pressed on his shoulders. "It won't take long if I fuck your face. Kneel." He gritted out the next word, "Please."

Justin batted his eyelashes playfully. "Yes, Mr. Kinney," he replied and lowered to his knees on the floor. He looked up at Brian, his mouth millimeters away from the large dick. "I'm hungry," he said. "So after this appetizer I expect you to order us some food."

"Fine," Brian replied, shivering as Justin's hot breath met his cock. "Come get your snack, Justin."

"Mmm," Justin moaned around Brian's cock, holding the man's eyes as he deep throated him.

"Does it taste good?" Brian asked, his eyelashes fluttering from the intense sensations Justin's hot throat gave him.

"Mmmhmm," Justin answered.

Brian held Justin's head, sifting his fingers through the blond hair and asked him in a husky voice, "You ready for my cock to fuck your throat?"

"Mmmm," Justin replied, mouth full with the thickest cock he'd ever taken. He relaxed and anticipated the ride.

*****



Justin picked up his salad fork and took a bite of his food.

"Is it good?" Brian asked, he'd opted for the fresh vegetable soup while Justin had Horiatiki Salata.

Justin nodded and continued to chew on his bite of olive, feta and cucumber. Once he swallowed, he answered, "It's delicious. The feta cheese combined with the cucumber and olive has a nice taste." He grabbed Brian's salad fork, dipped him a bite of all the vegetables and held it out for the man. "Try it," he offered.

Brian took his fork and placed it in his mouth, instantly seeing that Justin was right. He almost wished he'd opted for the Greek salad. "That is good," he said, dabbing his lips with a napkin and then placing it beside his bowl.

"You should really put that on your lap," Justin suggested. "We're in a five star restaurant, Brian."

Brian almost laughed at the prostitute's audacity, but stopped himself and placed the napkin where directed. Hoping that his soup had cooled down, he grabbed one of the spoons.

"Not that one," Justin said, stopping Brian. He pointed to the ladle looking spoon that the waiter had brought out with Brian's bowl of soup. "This one. The one you were about to use is for dessert, in case you have a mousse or something creamy," he explained.

Brian allowed the correction and took a bite of his soup, keeping his eyes on Justin. From the moment that the younger man got dressed in his black sweater and perfectly fitting jeans, he'd changed. Justin surprised Brian with his confidence, and dare Brian think it, the grace with which he carried himself. At first, the thought of going to the hotel's premier restaurant with a hooker unnerved him, but he wanted to be able to tell Mr. Lewis that he'd sampled more than just the food from the kitchen and figured that if he brought Justin, he wouldn't have to eat by himself. He had not expected the classy young man to emerge from within the rent boy.

"Do you keep your son with you?" Justin asked, using the fact that they were in public as an excuse to grill Brian without making the older man angry. He took another bite of his food and softly moaned at the tastes.

"On the weekends sometimes, but that just started," Brian answered before taking a bite of his soup. "Mmm..." he declared, loving the flavor. "You need to try this."

Justin shook his head. "You don't have an extra spoon."

"I've been sharing germs with you for days," Brian said, gathering a bite full on the silver. "You can quell your waspy manners for a simple taste."

Justin smiled and opened his mouth and leaned over the table. He looked into Brian's eyes and when he took the spoon into his mouth, he made sure to take the bite in the most erotic way he could manage.

Brian cleared his throat and shifted in his seat as Justin's tongue poked out and glided along the spoon. He pulled the utensil away from the man and whispered, "You're not being a good boy. I thought you had good manners, but I guess I was wrong."

Justin laughed quietly and returned to his stoic posture. "I do have good manners, sir. It's just that I sometimes let my desires override etiquette," he teased.

"How is it that you know proper silverware settings, and when you talked to our waiter, you ordered your meal in Greek?"

Justin grinned. "I'm full of surprises, aren't I?"

Brian nodded and took another bite of his food. "You definitely are. Seriously though, did one of your Greek customers teach you this stuff?"

"No," Justin said, grinning. "My mother taught me etiquette and I took two years of Greek in college."

"That's a hard language to learn," Brian commented with surprise.

"It was," Justin admitted. "I only wish I could've continued taking it, but the hardest language to learn was actually Italian. I learned that during high school and my teacher wasn't very good at teaching it. I swear that I spoke better Italian than he did by my senior year."

Brian was pretty sure that if Justin spoke in Italian it'd sound fucking hot coming from his pink lips, which were still puffy from the face fucking Brian gave him. However, Brian didn't want to sound too interested in the blond so he continued eating.

"What about you, do you speak any foreign languages?" Justin asked.

Brian groaned as he wiped his mouth with his napkin. Not wanting to be rude to a man that had just given him a fantastic blowjob, he continued the conversation and answered, "Five of them, actually."

"That's one more than me," Justin commented. "Which ones do you speak?"

Brian refrained from acting like an asshole by asking Justin to say something in each language so he could believe him. "I speak German, Gaelic, Russian, Spanish and French."

"I speak French too," Justin, said smiling. "In high school I wanted to take all the languages that the great artists spoke, but they only offered French, Italian and Spanish."

"I wasn't a great artist, so I had to take them for high school credits and then in college too. I figured that it'd work well for advertising, you know, if I ever went ‘global'," Brian spoke in a silly tone.

"So you're a big success now and on your way there," Justin praised. "That's awesome that you're living your dream."

Brian hesitated for a split-second but the question tumbled out of his mouth, "What was your dream, Justin?"

The waiter arrived with their main course, saving Justin from answering and reliving the past, he sighed in relief. His mouth watered over his plate of Minced Meat Rissoles with cumin. "Thank you," he said politely.

"Should I take your soup and salad dishes?" the waiter asked, placing Brian's course in front of him.

"Yes, thank you," Justin replied and looked at Brian who nodded at the waiter.

"Enjoy your meal," the waiter said in parting.

The men ate most of their food in relative silence until Justin stopped to refill his glass of wine as a server neared their table and offered to pour it. "Thank you." Justin took a hefty drink and then smiled at Brian, who'd been watching him. "What?"

Brian wasn't sure why he was staring at the blond. "Do you want some of my Atzem Pilaf?" he deadpanned.

"I don't really like lamb," Justin said, refusing the bite. "But you can have a bite of mine if you want."

"No, thanks," Brian told his companion. "I'm actually almost full."

Justin put his fork down on his nearly empty plate and frowned. "No dessert?" he asked.

Brian laughed at Justin's pitiful expression. "You can order a dozen desserts. I don't care as long as I get my dessert from you up in the room."

Justin smiled and eyed their server as he walked by.

"All finished?" the server asked.

"Yes," Brian and Justin answered in unison.

"I'll take your plates then. Will you be having dessert tonight?"

"I will," Justin said. He thought of both how good their fuck would be and the dessert he had his heart set on when he first looked at the menu.

"What would you like, sir?"

"Pitakia me anthotiro, meli kai feta," Justin replied.

"Good choice, I'll be right out with that."

"What was it you ordered?" Brian asked when the server walked away.

"Honey and cheese rolls," Justin answered.

"That doesn't exactly sound like a dessert," Brian remarked.

"It is," Justin assured the man. "They're delicious; you'll have to try one."

"I've already had too many carbs. I'm going to have to use the gym here tomorrow."

"Your loss," Justin said. "It's going to be so good."

"Here it comes," Brian said, gesturing to the server walking toward their secluded table.

"Oh, thank you," Justin said, his eyes getting huge as he looked at the treat. "That was so fast."

"You're welcome," the waiter replied. "Chef Volentz wanted me to remind you that the meal is on the house."

"Thank you," Brian said graciously as the man walked away. "They're really trying to impress us," he commented.

Justin's mouth watered and he could only wait a moment before he discarded his manners and grabbed a forkful of the dessert. "Mmm...yummy in my tummy good," Justin said.

Brian laughed at the blond. "You sound like my son."

Justin shrugged. "I used to eat this when I was a kid."

"It's a Greek dessert though, right?"

"Yup, the best! But this isn't as good as my Mom made."

"Your mother is Greek?" Brian asked.

"No," Justin laughed. "My mother is American, but she liked to cook all kinds of food." He grabbed a huge bite and put it in his mouth. Justin hoped that Brian would not ask him anything else that had to do with his past. It had been a good day and he wanted to keep it that way.

"Does your mother know what you do to make money?" Brian asked boldly.

Justin's face fell and he had to make an effort to swallow the food in his mouth. He took a swig of his wine, leaned over the table and whispered, "You don't have any right to ask me anything about my past."

"I was just making conversation," Brian defended in a bothered tone.

Justin sat back in his seat and put his napkin on table. "I'm ready to leave," he said, his voice shaking with anger.

Brian took his wallet out and placed his last fifty-dollar bill on the table. "Fine," he said rising from his seat. "Let's go back to the room."