- Text Size +

So you think that money is the root of all evil? Have you ever asked what is the root of all money? ~ Ayn Rand

*****

 

Monday, February 14, 2005

"You're a fucking fantastic dancer," Brian whispered in Justin's ear.

Justin's right foot was in major pain from Brian's clumsy dancing, but he did his best not to allow it to derail their dance. He knew they had to make it look good because so many eyes were upon them. "You would be too," he replied, "if you'd relax and let yourself enjoy it."

"I'm relaxed," the brunet assured at the exact moment he stepped on Justin's toes. He laughed, "Oops."

Justin playfully stepped onto Brian's foot, just to give him a small taste of his own medicine. "Oops," he giggled.

Brian smiled and shook his head at Justin, his cock growing hard in his slacks from the repeated playful flirting zinging between them. "I can't dance to this shit, and I don't understand why the Lewises love this song. They are old; shouldn't ‘their song' be something from the sixties or some shit?"

Justin gave in to the desires pulsing within him that begged for more contact with his dance partner and pressed himself close to Brian. "Just let me rest my head on your shoulder and we'll slow dance. I promise I won't tell anyone," he whispered seductively. "By the way, I'd guess that they liked Dolly Parton's rendition of this song better than Whitney Houston's. I bet this is the only version the DJ had."

Brian pushed Justin's shoulders back so they weren't locked in a junior high style embrace. He placed his hands on Justin's waist and guided them both as he took another clumsy step to his right. "So, how did you get to be such a good dancer?" he asked, sliding his feet on the wooden floor and barely missing the blond's toes.

"I'm a man of many talents," Justin replied while using his hand to force Brian's posture to straighten up.

"I know that," Brian answered in a husky voice. "Really, how do you know how to dance like this?"

"My mother made me take dance classes at the country club." Justin admitted, while wincing at the memories turned sour.

Brian's eyebrows rose in surprise. "Really?"

"Yeah really." Justin didn't want to talk about his past; he was having too much fun in the present with Brian. "You're getting better," he praised as Brian began to glide along with the rhythm. "Just keep going to the beat and keep relaxed," he instructed gently. "It's almost over and then we can sneak out," he giggled.

Brian was about to lure Justin off the dance floor when DJ Freddy ended the song and began talking about the Lewises. He'd momentarily forgotten about the fact that Randall had requested a song for him and Justin. "Shit," he grumbled, bringing Justin's body close to his as he felt the spotlight center on them.

"This song is dedicated to the gorgeous couple on the dance floor, Brian and Justin. They have yet to find a song they can call their own; I hope this next one will create a wonderful memory for them. Please join me in wishing them the best of luck on their upcoming wedding."

"Oh fuck me," Justin mumbled, turning his face into Brian's chest as the entire restaurant erupted with applause.

"The music is playing, we...we...we have to dance," Brian stuttered his whisper. "They have a fucking spotlight on us, Justin."

Justin lifted his head up and looked at Brian. "This is horrible," he whispered, trying to gain composure.

"They're all fucking watching," Brian groaned. "Help me fucking dance," he begged.

Justin shook his head in disbelief as he listened to the lyrics of the song. "This is one of the corniest, cheesiest songs I've ever heard."

"At least I can imagine dancing to this," Brian commented feeling relieved, "it's not so bad." He started to move to the music's beat and though Justin poked fun at it, Brian enjoyed the song. It put him at ease and he soon forgot that he was dancing in front of a crowd of people.

Justin looked up at Brian with an amazed smile. He was actually having fun. Brian's enthusiasm for the song was infectious and he found himself playfully dancing, in perfect sync with him. As the song continued to play, Brian kept surprising him; he confidently spun him around the dance floor. He dipped Justin dramatically and then as the song ended, he lifted him, pressing Justin tight against his body, taking the blond's mouth in a kiss as their bodies spun together until Justin's feet finally touched the floor again.

Brian continued to explore Justin's mouth and the only thing that broke their lips apart was the sound of applause and the DJ's voice booming in the speakers, wishing their marriage well. He drew back from Justin, holding his hands and staring at him, feeling his heart beating in his throat, he was speechless. He looked around as other couples filtered onto the dance floor; the next song began to play. Brian didn't see the Lewises and everything seemed a little blurry. He looked back at Justin and clearly saw his delighted expression. "Let's get out of here," he whispered, pulling the man with him off the dance floor.

Justin followed Brian, feeling giddy and light on his feet. They reached the express elevator in no time and stumbled happily into the hotel room. "You were great, Brian!" Justin declared, closing the door.

"I've never danced like that," the brunet replied. Brian's nerves were shot. He went over to the bar and poured them both a shot. "I forgot everyone was watching us."

"Me too, Brian."

"I stopped thinking about the Lewises watching us," Brian admitted. "I didn't see them as we left. Did you?"

"I saw Irene smiling at us out of the corner of my eye," Justin told him, grabbing the proffered glass and downing the liquid. "I guess you can now officially go home with them thinking we're in love." He refilled their glasses and raised his glass in a toast. "To fake love," he declared, "since that's all love is anyway."

Brian slowly clinked his glass with Justin's but didn't drink the liquor. "I can't go home, not without marrying you first." Then, he took his shot.

Justin was barely capable of swallowing his drink for fear of it exploding inside him, trying to quell it by telling himself that he'd heard Brian wrong. "What did you just say?" he asked, finding his voice. Justin placed his shot glass on the bar and backed away from Brian, his hands shaking.

"He won't sign with me unless I invite him to our wedding," Brian explained in a falsely excited tone of voice.

"You're kidding me, right?" Justin asked in panic.

"No. I'm not. At. All. Kidding. I would not kid around about fucking marriage. I don't even believe in fucking marriage!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Justin gasped, collapsing onto the sofa. "That's fucking blackmail! Lewis can't actually think that it'll..."

"He can think whatever he wants," Brian interrupted and took a swig from the bottle. "He's like family with every fucking staff member of every damn thing he owns in this world apparently."

"That's impossible!" Justin growled. "He's got to have..."

"A million people associated with Lewis Enterprises, or maybe more? Yes, he does. He believes that every damn person connected with him is part of this big fucking family. He thinks that he should be entitled to attend our wedding. He told me that if he puts his trust in me to handle his company it means that he trusts me with his life. I should do the same. I have to do the same."

"You're seriously considering this?" Justin asked, horrified.

"I am," Brian admitted.

"When the fuck did he drop this bomb?"

"While you were dancing with his wife."

"Then you're going to have to tell him we broke up."

"So that I can sound like a fucking pussy?" Brian roared, walking over and standing above Justin. "You already made me look like an idiot. You fucking told him that you cheated on me and that I begged you to come back to me!"

"I was trying to help because..."

"You've helped enough!" Brian interrupted. "Jesus Christ, Justin! You fucking told him we're getting married next week; you told him that I'm a little fucking pansy who goes running after blond ass as if I'm some kind of lovesick idiot! You made friends with them and I doubt they'll think it's your fault if we break up. Randall will blame it on me; he'll think now I'm the one that's afraid of commitment because you're a little golden boy in their eyes now. Do you think that'll help me?"

Justin shook his head and glared up at the man. "You got yourself into this mess by lying in the first place, remember? If I didn't fucking tell them those things, if I didn't act as if I was in love with you..."

"You were paid well for services rendered," Brian growled.

Justin flinched, feeling the slap of Brian's words to his core. He couldn't believe that he'd put himself in a position that allowed him to feel hurt and pain from Brian. He wouldn't allow that, not if he could stop it. "Listen, asshole!" he yelled, standing up and placing himself inches away from Brian. "Randall would have seen through your bullshit if it weren't for my services!" he spat. "Then where would you be?"

"Fucked," Brian grumbled and sat down in the spot Justin had vacated. "Just where I am now."

"Not exactly," Justin mocked. "You're not fucked yet; you're just in deep shit trouble."

"Ah huh," Brian spoke dryly. "I have until three o'clock tomorrow to figure out what the fuck I'm going to do."

Justin saw how desperate Brian looked and decided to give the man a small bit of relief. He sat beside him and rubbed the back of Brian's neck. "Randall can't believe I'm a golden boy. I'm pretty sure he knows about my arrest."

"Oh fuck," Brian shook his head in despair. "Why do you think he knows?"

"I know because of the shit he said in the elevator to me, Brian. I know he's seen me with other men here, which is why I told him we'd broken up before. I wanted to make you look good. I'm a slut anyway, so what the fuck did it matter? He'll think I'm the one that is crazy for leaving you twice...because you're hot and rich, I mean."

"I won't be," Brian said. "If we break up, I don't think I'll be an appealing ad exec."

"Well I'm not going to fucking marry you, Brian."

"Justin," Brian spoke slowly, "we're talking about millions of dollars in profit."

"That you'll be making, yes, I know," the blond replied dryly.

"I probably couldn't get a fucking a prenuptial agreement in this short time."

"You don't need one, since I'm not marrying you," Justin sing-songed.

"You would get half of everything, Justin," Brian choked out, "if we divorced."

"We're not going to get a divorce because we're not getting married," Justin reiterated, rolling his eyes.

"I could fucking pay off that money you owe, Justin. Legally, my money would be yours and you wouldn't have to worry about going to jail. You wouldn't have to worry about anything at all. You could get a real job or better yet, you could go back to school. There's an amazing art school in Pittsburgh."

"What?" Justin gasped, standing up. "You're from fucking Pittsburgh!"

Brian's eyebrows knit together in confusion. "Haven't we covered this before?"

Justin began pacing and shook his head. "No," he barked, "we've never discussed where the fuck you're from!"

"You saw my driver's license," Brian told him, still not understanding why the blond seemed so upset.

"I read your name and birth date but I didn't notice what state you lived in or the town!"

"Why does it matter where I live?" Brian asked. "Do you really love this fucking city and want to stick around here when we get married?" Brian had been planning to expand Kinnetik, but he didn't think he'd be doing it so soon. However, if that was what he had to do to get Justin to marry him, so that he could get the profits from the Lewis deal, he would do it.

"I never said I was going to marry you," Justin reminded Brian. "But having to go to Pittsburgh is more of a reason why I won't!"

"I know it's the Pitts but..."

"No, you don't get it. That's where I'm from, Brian. My fucking parents are there."

"Oh," was all the brunet could think of to say.

"The one thing that could save me from this fucking Hell..."

"So you're considering it?" Brian asked.

Justin slumped down in the sofa and brought his legs up to his chest, circling them with his arms. He placed his head on his knees and mumbled, "I don't want to ever go to jail again. I don't want to go to fucking prison and I don't want to marry you."

A thousand horrible images passed through Brian's mind, the need for money, for his business' success shifted, paling in comparison to Justin's need to live freely without fear that he would go to prison.

"I gave my first hand job to a huge bear in the cell with me. I told him I had AIDS; it's the only thing that kept him from raping me. He constantly messed around with me, beat me and treated me like his slave. Right before he got out, he said he was going to get a box of condoms snuck in by his buddy so he could fuck me. The next man they put in was this asshole straight guy who got off on kicking my ass and calling me a faggot while he used my mouth. He didn't care how risky I told him it was. Neither did the next four guys. I did everything I could to please them so they wouldn't take my virginity. It was the one thing I fucking had left that hadn't been taken from me. I know it's fucking silly but... I felt like if I didn't go there, if I didn't give that to anyone that Alby wouldn't win. But he did. Because I lost everything."

"Not everything," Brian told him. "I've seen your sketches, Justin. You still have your amazing talent and no one could or can take that from you. I can't wait to see what you can do with a paintbrush."

Justin shrugged. "I'll never be able to sell my art, remember?"

"Once everything is paid off, we'll figure that out."

Justin spoke in a serious tone, "Brian, I'm a whore. You're so concerned with the image you're giving off to Mr. Lewis, what about what other people think when they find out who I am? I gave my virginity away so that I could learn how to be a prostitute; how classy is that? I've been fucked so many times, by so many different people in the last couple of years, I've lost count."

"I've probably fucked just as many if not more men than you have in the same amount of time. Do you think fucking as a means for fucking fun or just for escape is any better than fucking to survive?"

"Escaping is survival," Justin whispered, cocking his head and looking right at Brian. "You know that?"

Brian knew it was a question, but he didn't need to answer. "I know that any stress I have in my life I usually resolve with sex. I don't think it's wrong, even if others do. I don't regret my actions and I probably won't ever change. People do what they have to do to live. But it doesn't mean that's all they are. Do you think a fucking teenager working at a fast food place is defined by their job?"

"I know they aren't, Brian. But you don't understand. When I fuck for money, no matter how I try to get away from the act, it still hurts," he admitted. "My job took over my life."

"Then you don't have to fucking do it anymore," Brian told him. "This is your opportunity to take your life back. You can have everything you want, Justin. You can leave the hurt here. As for me marrying a person who used to be a hustler, no one is going to know that unless you tell them. There's no reason to tell anyone anything about that. If they do find out, I could care less, Justin. I fucking hired you, didn't I? This marriage doesn't have anything to do with our pasts. It will be a business arrangement to better both of our futures."

"Yeah, but leaving here means going back to Pittsburgh. Having to go there is..."

"It's better than staying here," Brian interrupted. "It's better than doing what you're doing, it's better than prison. That's where you really will lose yourself; that really will take over your life."

"You're right and I don't want that." Justin turned his body to face Brian and nodded. "If this is a business deal, then we have to discuss terms."

Brian gave Justin a small, relieved smile. "We get married and after the Lewis Enterprise contracts are signed we can get an amicable divorce. We'll act as though the spark died and that we're going to remain friends. In the meantime, you can do what you want."

"I want to go back to school," Justin spoke adamantly. "I also want to get a real job."

"You can focus on getting back into school, Justin. You don't actually need to get a job."

"I'm not going to take any money from you that I don't have to, Brian. I want to be able to pay for the things that I need."

"Whatever," Brian laughed, "but if I were you, I'd relax for a while, focus on your art and not worry about getting a job until we divorce. I have more than enough money to pay for what you need and to be fair, I will be making a shitload of money because of this arrangement; so you should probably profit from it while you can."

"You may be right, but I want to get a job and not just to support myself. I want to save money so that I can give some back to my parents."

"You can take the money you'll get in the settlement," Brian suggested.

"What settlement?"

"The divorce settlement."

"I told you, I don't want your money. I'm not entering into this business relationship as a whore."

"I know. But believe me, after living with me for however long it takes to bring the campaign together, you're probably going to want some kind of severance."

Justin quirked one eyebrow up and shivered. "So, you're hard to live with?"

Brian burst out laughing. "That's an understatement."

Justin gave Brian a frightened expression. "You're not like some freak or something are you?"

"A clean freak," Brian replied.

"Well I figured that," Justin said. "You ask the maids to fix our room every time we leave it."

Brian shrugged and gestured around them. "I like a minimalist look."

Justin put his hands over his face. "This is going to be bad," he groaned.

Brian snickered, "It won't be so bad. I'm just preparing you."

Justin removed his hands away from his face. "What about your family?" he gasped. "Are you going to tell them the truth?"

"Not exactly. I'm going to freak them out, no matter what. So I'll get them all here for the wedding next week, then I'll...."

"Whoa! Next week!" Justin yelled. "There's no fucking way we're going to do this next week!"

"You're the one that told Lewis we were getting married on your birthday," Brian said.

"But weddings, even fake ones, take planning!"

"I tried to get out of it," Brian groaned. "I told Randall that we were going to get married in a Church on 5th street..."

"The one we saw on the news, Brian! Their roof and pipes... Oh, no. Don't tell me he's going to personally send a crew down there to..."

"No," Brian stopped him, laughing. "He's offered us the use of a banquet room, a wedding coordinator and he's offered to fly up any family or friends we want here."

"Why do you seem so calm about this?" Justin asked worriedly.

"I'm not calm. I mean, my friends are going to freak the fuck out. Plus, I'm going to have to stay here this week and that's going to cause my agency some major grief."

"What are you going to tell them? We're going to have to get our stories straight."

"They'll never believe that I've suddenly found love," Brian said. "They know me better than that."

Justin laughed. "That's so sad."

"Well, they've all got their ‘significant others'. That being said, they also never tire of telling me that I need to stop fucking around and grow up. So if I've suddenly met my ‘one true love," Brian made a gagging noise, "then they'll all be so thrown that they'll think I've gone crazy, or that all their dreams for me have come true."

Justin giggled and asked, "Why don't you just tell them the truth?"

"Because they all talk too much and if they come to the wedding, I can't risk them saying anything to Randall. I'll probably tell them the truth once we get back home." Brian laughed as he thought about how funny it would be to fuck with them.

"They'll be pissed," Justin said. "They'll hate us."

"No, they won't. They'll get over it. Especially when we buy them all some wonderful thank you gifts."

"That seems so wrong," Justin said. "I don't want to lie to your friends, Brian. Can't you just tell them the truth; tell them that you'll buy them thank you gifts if they keep it quiet?"

"I guess we could try. I did tell Randall that you hadn't met them yet, that I was afraid they'd run you off."

"So they won't have to act like they know me. How many of your family and friends do you plan to invite?"

"Just my friends and Gus. Gus is the only biological family that is in my life. My Dad's dead and my mother and sister are Christian fanatics that I only see once or twice a year, and that's too much."

"So how many friends then?" Justin asked.

"My best friend Mikey, his husband Ben and their foster son, Hunter. Debbie, who is Mikey's mother and like a mother to me, she'll probably be smitten with you," Brian said, smiling as he pictured what her reaction would be to Justin. "Her boyfriend Carl, Emmett, his boyfriend Drew, Ted, his boyfriend Blake and...."

"Ted," Justin queried, "he's the one who works for you?"

"Yeah," Brian replied. "We were friends before he worked for me though. He used to be a nasty crystal queen but he got himself out of it and somehow he went from only being Kinnetik's accountant to also being an ad man."

Justin laughed. "He's the one you were screaming about to Cynthia, right?"

"Yeah," Brian shrugged. "She'll kill me if I don't invite her too," he sighed.

"Ted, is he your close friend?" Justin asked appalled.

Brian laughed. "You'll understand when you meet him. My friends, they are my family, Justin. We're just the same as any other dysfunctional-functional family." 

"So, no one else?" Justin asked.

"Well, I didn't mention Lindsay and Melanie, Gus' mothers; they'll probably come and bring my son too."

"Does Randall realize that he's giving us a banquet hall for a dozen people?" Justin asked.

"I told him it was going to be a small wedding," Brian replied. "I told him that originally we were only going to have two witnesses. Besides, aren't there people you want to invite?"

"No," Justin said quickly.

"No friends?" Brian asked.

"Nope. Not one."

"Well, then I guess you'll just have to discuss the details tomorrow with the coordinator. I'll call Cynthia and Debbie tomorrow and give them the ‘good' news."

"What about everyone else?" Justin asked. "You're not going to call them too?"

"Nah," Brian laughed, "I'll leave it up to Debbie. Once I tell her, she'll probably make a mandatory ziti dinner night and rally the troops."

"It'll be that easy?" Justin wondered doubtfully.

Brian pursed his lips and shook his head. "No. After I explain to her the situation. She will first tell me what a sham I'm making of marriage. She'll definitely bitch at me about how horrible I am for taking advantage of the rights she fought for us to have, among other ethical and moral rants. She'll then proceed to find out everything about you; of course, I will be completely discreet and give her as little information as possible but just enough to satisfy her. We'll then move on to her guilt for considering going along with the lies. Then she'll beg me to find another option. After I assure her that there isn't any other option and remind her that I worked my ass off for my agency, my reputation and the money will be used to help support her grandson, she begrudgingly will accept the situation, turn cheek and ask what she can do to help."

Justin's mouth hung open. "She sounds crazy, and you are a manipulative asshole!"

Brian grinned and laughed. "Oh, yeah. I forgot that. She'll definitely call me that."

"You consider her a mother!" Justin gasped, hanging his mouth open again as his eyes widened in horror.

"When she says asshole it usually means ‘I love you'; she just knows that I'm not fond of that phrase," Brian explained.

"So, if she's nice to me, she hates me?" Justin asked slowly, trying to absorb what he was getting himself into.

Brian playfully petted Justin's hands. "You really have nothing to worry about. They'll all be so busy with insulting me, that they'll be fawning over you."

Justin tore his hands away from Brian and rubbed his eyes. "I'm getting tired. This is all too fucking much for me to take in right now. Plus, we should really get out of our tuxes before they wrinkle."

"Yeah," Brian agreed standing up to follow Justin into the bedroom. "I'll have the hotel dry-clean these so we can wear them when we get married."

Justin bent to untie his shoes and Brian had to run his hand over the blond's ass. All the talking they'd done had his body begging for the exciting stimulation he knew Justin could provide. "I can't wait to fuck you," he groaned, rubbing his crotch against Justin's ass, as the younger man toed off his shoes and socks.

Justin spun around and put his hands on his hips. "Sorry that's not going to happen."

Brian stepped away from Justin and began to discard his own clothing. He wasn't worried. Every single time Justin protested about being fucked, they managed a way to ease the tenderness in his ass and soon the blond became an eager bottom.

Once Justin was undressed to his briefs, he hung his tuxedo up and crawled into the bed.

Brian grabbed a condom and the lube from the nightstand once he was completely naked and crawled in beside Justin.

"Is that condom for me?" Justin asked while he yawned. "Because I don't know if I could fuck you right now, Brian. I'm really tired." He closed his eyes and turned away from the older man, snuggling deeper into the covers.

Brian stared at Justin quizzically. He wasn't sure if the blond was serious. Not only because he actually thought that Brian would allow him to fuck him, but also because, who in God's name would be too tired to fuck him? It was mind boggling to Brian. "Uhm.... This condom is for my dick," Brian explained slowly.

Justin turned toward Brian and cracked open his eyes. "Do you have some sort of latex fetish?"

"What?" Brian laughed.

"Do you enjoy jerking off into a condom or something?" Justin mumbled.

"No, I enjoy fucking your ass while wearing a condom."

"I'm going to sleep," Justin replied in irritation.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Brian gasped. "We're going to fuck."

Justin bolted upright and glared at Brian. "I am going to sleep. When I wake up, if you'd like me to fuck you, I will. But fucking is not part of our business deal. So, if you want to fuck me, things are going to be equal and since I'm not getting paid for any of the times you've been in my ass today, you have to bottom for me three times before you fuck me again."

Brian jumped out of the bed. "That isn't ever going to happen!"

"Well, too bad," Justin hissed. "I can go without sex for as long as this little charade lasts. I don't give a fuck. But I will not be your fuck toy, Brian!"

"Justin," Brian growled, "it's not like you're a top."

"How in the fuck would you know?"

"Come on," Brian laughed out. "There's no way."

"The only fucking reason I bottomed for anyone was because I had to, Brian!"

"What about today?" Brian asked. "I didn't force you! I didn't pay you."

"That's because I wanted to," Justin said. "I don't want to now. I want to fuck you the next time we fuck."

"That's not going to fucking happen, so just get that out of your head. I don't bottom for anyone!" Brian growled.

"Right, then why exactly did you ask for that from the agency? You wanted a big cock in case you were in the mood to be fucked! I have a big dick, in case you haven't noticed."

Brian paced in front of the bed. "Oh I've noticed, you are a big dick." He knew the remark was childish but that didn't stop him from storming out of the room, kicking a gift bag he nearly tripped over into living room and slamming the bedroom door behind him.

Justin laughed to himself, settling into the comfortable bed, and quickly fell asleep.

*****


Brian wasn't so easily calmed. He grabbed the bottle of Jim Beam and started drinking, pacing back and forth and wondering how in the fuck he'd allowed the blond the little loophole. Sure, he could get anonymous ass, but he wanted to fuck, now!

Brian looked down at himself and stroked his erection. His eyes caught the red gift bag he'd kicked into the living area and he saw a few of the contents peeking out from between the rumpled white and red sparkled tissue paper.

Brian was more than surprised when he read the card inside and took out the small items. He read the words inside the card three times before he forced himself to put everything back in the bag and walked into the bedroom.

He wasn't sure if Justin was faking sleep or not. He cleared his throat before asking, "Justin, are you awake?"

Receiving no answer, Brian walked closer to the bed and watched Justin sleeping. The blond was beautiful. There it was, that word, beautiful. This was the second time in a day that Brian had used that word to describe Justin. He hadn't even been aware that it was in his repertoire, but now he was thinking it, using it, as though Justin were the definition of it.

Justin was just a boy. A young man, fucked over by everyone he knew. He had been taken advantage of, dragged through hell, yet here he was. Sleeping peacefully, beautifully in Brian's bed. Technically, it was the hotel's bed, but Justin could have chosen to storm into the room on the other side of the suite, but he sought refuge in their room, knowing that at some point Brian would climb into bed beside him.

Services rendered. Brian was less than fond of the ache that slithered around in his gut as he recalled saying what he had to Justin.

Justin wasn't his whore, he'd stopped referring to him as such...well, Brian wasn't sure when. But, he wouldn't do it again. Justin wasn't a slut, if anyone deserved that title it was him, he knew that. Justin was a beautiful kid that took a beating and still kept going, kept surviving, even if the odds were that he would likely die in prison.

An urgent need, derived from guilt, empathy and unexplainable idioms engulfed Brian. He felt confused, yet sure and confident, but had no idea what those feelings exactly related to.

He sat down beside Justin slowly; the expensive mattress barely moved with his weight. He had decided exactly how he wanted to wake the artist. His hand shook as he reached out, though he denied its apparent movement as he pulled the comforter and sheet down Justin's body. Bit by bit he tugged the soft comforter down, allowing the boy to get used to the air in the room cooling his skin, resulting in him remaining asleep when Brian finally fully exposed his naked body.

Justin rested on his side, his back facing Brian's side of the bed, one of his legs bent upward, his knee pressing against his stomach, hiding his penis from view. Amazingly enough, Brian's eyes were taking in more than just the blond's crotch and ass.

Brian didn't know it, but he gazed tenderly at every part of Justin. The drapes to the cityscape were closed, but there was a small slit between the two panels, bathing a faint strip of the snow's light across Justin's chest.

The brunet's mouth watered; his instincts were jealous, wanting to kiss and taste where the glow painted Justin's skin and swirl his tongue around his nipple where the stroke ended. But he had decided upon how he wanted to wake Justin, it would be from his mouth's action, but it would take place elsewhere.

Brian idly wondered how it was that the blond could fall asleep so quickly, be asleep so deeply, within a matter of minutes. It took him at least an hour to fall asleep if he was unfortunate enough not to have had an orgasm or a dozen drinks before hand. Justin seemed as horny and as filled with stamina as he was, but he slept as though he was exhausted, even after a day of leisure.

He doesn't have anywhere safe to sleep but here. The thought rambled through Brian's head as though it was Justin that had spoken it to him. However, Brian knew next to nothing about where exactly Justin lived. He too had failed to see the address on his I.D. and he realized with those revelations too, that he knew very little about who Justin Taylor was now, besides the obvious. Brian knew of Justin's past but he didn't know any of the basic things, little things.

Brian wanted to know. He had to know, to find out about all the little things. He had no idea why he needed the answers to the thousands of tiny, almost meaningless questions running through his brain that he never cared to ask anyone else before, but he did care. He couldn't stop wanting something, needing more from Justin.

Aggravated with himself, Brian turned away from Justin for a moment and looked back at him again, newly determined not to allow his frustrations to dictate his next move. He cupped Justin's raised knee and carefully pushed it up, revealing the pink cock that he'd neglected much more than he should have.

Justin let out a deep breath and turned away from the touch.

Brian stayed still, watching Justin to see if he was waking up. When he decided that Justin was still asleep, he stood up beside the bed and began to undress. Brian kept his eyes on the blond who now lay on his back, his legs bent and spread, innocently yet proactively, unknowingly beckoning Brian to him.

Brian grabbed a condom and the bottle of lube and placed them on the bed beside his pillow. He slowly crawled onto the bed, knelt beside Justin and bent his head toward the boy's crotch.

Justin felt a tickling warmth around his groin, gently luring him out of sleep. 

Brian licked the crown of Justin's soft cock, breathing in the smell of the blond's groin as his lips closed around the cockhead and slid down, taking the stiffening cock back into his throat.

Justin's eyes were only half open and he was still drowsy from sleep, but his cock fully awoke the moment he realized what was going on. "What are you doing?" he whispered rhetorically.

Brian tilted his face up, sliding Justin's dick out of his mouth and squeezing the hard length in his hand. He grinned slyly. "Knocking one off your tally chart," he replied and went back to sucking on the cock in his hand.

"Oh..." Justin gasped, arching his hips up to get more of his dick in Brian's mouth. "Okay."

Brian chuckled around Justin's prick and went to work, intent upon giving the blond the greatest blowjob he'd ever given anyone.

Justin's come was practically premature. There was nothing he could do to stop himself from coming, and the will he normally had to hold off his orgasms was hindered by his sleepy state. He would've laughed at himself, but his body felt like it was floating and he couldn't muster up the energy to say anything. He didn't even think that he'd let out a sound when he shot into Brian's throat.

Brian licked his lips, slid his body up against Justin's, and began kissing his neck. "You owe me a rim job," he whispered, licking up to Justin's ear. 

"What?" Justin asked, completely confused and his mind scrambled from coming down from his orgasm.

He hiked his leg up and draped it over the blond's waist, then took Justin's right hand and forced the man to cup his ass.

Justin squeezed Brian's butt cheek and the dirty words the brunet was whispering to him began to click in his head. Brian's ass is in my hand. Brian's perfectly sculpted ass. Brian wants me to rim him. My tongue will be in Brian's ass. Justin's thoughts made his own asshole twitch in need to get the same attention from Brian.

Brian yelped in surprise as Justin sprung up on the bed and rolled them both over.

Justin took Brian's bottom lip in between his teeth and playfully chewed on it as he rubbed his crotch against Brian's, feeling the man's pre-come wet their dicks. "You... you want me to rim you?" he breathed the question, snaking one of his hands between them and under Brian's balls.

Brian shivered as the tip of Justin's finger came in contact with his hole. He pushed Justin back so the boy knelt between his spread legs. He smirked when he saw a disappointed expression cross over the blond's face. He laughed teasingly and rolled onto his stomach in answer.

Justin wasted no time; he immediately spread Brian's cheeks and licked back and forth on each one, feeling powerful as he heard Brian's gasps and moans. His open mouth sucked on Brian's entrance eagerly, tasting the core of the brunet and renewing his erection. He hardened his tongue and pushed inside Brian, feeling resistance at first pushing him out.

Brian stopped bracing himself on his elbows and dropped his torso down onto the mattress, pushing his ass up toward Justin's persistent tongue. He was a slut for a rim job and like everything else in bed, Justin seemed to be an expert at giving them. Finally, he was able to relax himself enough to allow Justin's tongue to swath inside his body, over and over and over again.

"How do you want to come?" Justin asked, resting his chin on Brian's coccyx.

Brian almost said, ‘Like this', but he wrangled enough sense to speak what he'd never asked for in his life. "I want you to fuck me."

Justin jerked away from Brian's ass. He wasn't sure, if Brian truly was giving in to his demands or if he truly wanted it. He'd practically given in and had been thinking about Brian fucking him almost the entire time he ate Brian's ass. "You want me to fuck you?" he asked for clarification.

Brian turned around and sat up swiftly. He grabbed Justin and kissed the blond desperately, maneuvering Justin to lie on his back. 

Justin was torn between being disappointed that he wasn't going to fuck Brian and being delighted that his ‘demands for equality' hadn't resulted in Brian never fucking him again. He smiled at Brian as the man grabbed the condom and lube on the bed and spread his legs.

Brian was pleased to know that even though Justin had insisted they ‘even up the score', that he was obviously still willing to let Brian fuck him. The knowledge made it much easier to roll the latex onto Justin's cock instead of is own.

"Like this?" Justin asked, reaching down and touching his condom-covered erection as though to make sure what he was about to do was real.

"I've never done it... like this," Brian replied, turning away from Justin as he squirted slick onto his fingers. He was embarrassed at the admission but the desire for what was to come was much stronger. He really wanted it and that knowledge terrified and thrilled him all at once.

Justin rubbed his fingers in the lube as Brian straddled his hips while coating his sheathed cock in the substance. "Me neither," he replied moments later.

Brian leaned forward and allowed his body to open for Justin as the blond's sticky fingers danced over his asshole, gliding lube around it. He slowly kissed the man under him as one finger slid inside his body to wet him, stretching and readying him to take Justin's cock.

Justin pulled his finger from Brian's heat and grasped onto his dick as Brian rose and rested his ass over his cock. He wrapped his other hand around Brian's hip and urged him, "Go on."

Brian swore that it was the unusual position of his legs that caused his body to vibrate when the head of the blond's prick touched his hole. It wasn't Justin's eyes staring at him and it wasn't the anticipation. He was a top; he'd been fucked with cock before, once. It was years ago, a lifetime ago, and the experience was nearly forgotten, yet subconsciously so strong in the present that it was a constant easy reminder as to the reason why he remained a top. The ‘little itch' he wanted scratched was often soothed from men he paid to play with. Using sex toys with them and a few occasional tricks was perceived more as kink and less about Brian satisfying a need.

The sting of penetration made Brian's eyes snap open. Justin kept his eyes on Brian's face, watching his eyes get wider the more of him he took inside. Justin took his hand away from his cock when there was only a little space left between the base of his cock and Brian's ass cheeks. He ran his hands up Brian's chest, his fingers grazed the brunet's nipples, and then, the man took him all the way inside his silky tightness. 

"Fuuuck!" Brian gasped, dropping forward so his hands rested just under Justin's armpits. He gnashed his teeth and breathed in and out, in and out, taking in the unexpected and forgotten fullness of Justin's thick, hard prick.

Brian was hot. He was hot inside and when Justin lifted his hips, grinding his dick deeper into Brian's hole, he silently thanked Brian for getting him off prior to them fucking. There was no way in hell he could possibly have held off from shooting at that moment if he hadn't, it was hard enough as it was. He wanted more; he grabbed Brian's face between his hands and forced their mouths to connect.

Brian began to move quickly, fighting off the pain by creating quick pleasure for them both. He'd thought that in this position it would be like he was topping while bottoming, but it wasn't. He wasn't in control at all, not really. Justin expertly swiveled his hips up and down, grabbed his ass cheeks and moved him around in the direction he chose. Brian allowed it, didn't mind it, not one bit; he welcomed it. 

Brian never thought it could be so enticing, so sexy to have someone want him and react to his own pleasure in the way that Justin was. Every time he moaned, Justin's blue eyes seemed to get darker and his mouth emitted sounds and he repeated whatever move he'd made that made Brian moan in the first place. Justin knew how to fuck, lying on his back; he'd known it when he was inside of him and he felt the knowledge deeper now that Justin was inside him.

Justin was sweating hard and he wanted so badly to come, but he wanted the sex they had to never end. It was the best sex he'd ever had in his life. He never knew that being inside someone could feel so gratifying. He wondered how it was possible that having sex could be so pleasurable and how he could feel so insatiable for something, he'd done countless times.

Brian stopped riding Justin and concentrated on swiveling his hips while he jacked his cock with quick jerks. One pass, two grinds against his prostate and the pressure began to release. He aimed his come to the right, hitting the top of Justin's left pec, then again a little lower, coating the boy's nipple in his thick seed.

Justin came the moment Brian's come hit his chest. He had managed to hold off, to watch Brian shake and whimper...fucking whimper when the first shake hit him. After that, he was incapable of controlling anything more than grabbing Brian and kissing him so hard their teeth gnashed together painfully. Neither man cared; they just kept kissing, urgently tasting one another's mouths desperately.

Brian brought their fevered kiss to a slow luxurious one, snaking his hand in between them and lazily drew one finger through his come on Justin's chest. He leaned back, and looked down at his brand and back up at Justin's face. "Happy Valentines Day," he chuckled.

Justin looked down at himself and the tiny city light haloed around the heart drawn right above his own. He smiled at Brian and laughed with the man, feeling ridiculous but also, feeling new.