- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you for sticking by this story. I hope the ending is liked. 

 

 

His cock was going to fall off before his time was up. They hadn’t left him anything to do, and he learned a long time ago that masturbating was a great stress reliever and time killer. It didn’t hurt that he knew they wouldn’t be able to show most of what he was doing in the room. He didn’t cover himself, just sat on the bed and went to town. A few times he tried to see if he was bendy enough to give himself head. He was not but he thought he got close the last time.

A few times he wondered about the people who got to watch because of a subscription. He knew last year it wasn’t censored. Did that mean all the subscribers were watching him beat off? He had to admit that turned him on a little bit. Maybe he should have taken Ted up on his offer when he had the website. Brian would have been furious, but he loved angry sex.

His hand and cock were pretty raw, he would have to give them a break soon. Maybe he would try nude yoga, he’d already decided not to wear any clothes anymore. If they wanted to treat him like a whore, he would make sure they got their money’s worth.

It was obvious they wanted him to go home this week, they were done playing with him. His only hope was that Brian would win or one of his friends. There wasn’t any rule about nudity, in fact usually they encouraged it. But not this much, not when there wasn’t a ship that they could market.

In his off time from masturbating and attempts as self-fellatio he had been working on paper mache. All he needed was water and paper. After the sketch pad was gone, he started using toilet paper. Right now, he had Brian’s cock looking at him…he would have to move it, it was a bit crooked but so was Brian. Too bad they would clean it up as soon as they tossed him from the room.


“Are you going to be late for work?” Ted asked Blake. The younger man was on the computer, reading the forums again.

“Everyone is saying Justin is basically making a porno in the Time Out room.”

“As much as I care about Justin and Brian, we have work to do.”

“First, come here and look at this. People have been posting these pictures for days, saying he’s Justin’s sugar daddy.”

Ted looked over Blake’s shoulder to what he was pointing at on his screen. “What? You’ve got to be kidding me.”

“Nope, and I remember when these events happened. Justin knew that Rodney was pretty down, and he wanted him to feel better. He got an extra ticket to a few events and took him. So, now people are calling Rodney Justin’s sugar daddy.”

Ted laughed. “Well, that should help Rodney’s ego a little. So, you said that people heard Justin tell Brian someone was paying him in New York to be with them.”

“Right.”

“I’ve been thinking on it. It’s not someone that would take him to viewings and out to dinner with him on his arm. It’s someone who would keep him secret. Whoever is doing this to hurt Justin is doing it this way because they can’t touch him any other way now. My guess is Justin ended things and that guy lost it. Maybe someone who’s never been told no before. This has to be someone in the closet, but thinks they are protected here, and it won’t get back to them.”

Blake nodded and he logged off and stood up. “It has to be someone in the business. I don’t see Justin going out to find a rich man to take care of him. That means, I think it was someone he knew already when he moved to New York.”

Ted shook his head. “But we don’t know anybody in the entertainment business, unless you’re talking about my failed porn site, and the closest to famous we got was ALMOST having Zac O’Toole. It wouldn’t be him because he wouldn’t hide it and I don’t think he’s rich.”

Blake looked at him like he was an idiot. “You’re an idiot and I am too because I didn’t think of it until now.”

“I’m not following.”

“Justin was in Hollywood bumping shoulders with the Hollywood elite for six months. He could have met anyone there.”

“I know he met Connor James, who’s rich but not like Justin was saying this guy is. It’s producers who usually are the ones with the kind of money he was talking about.”

“Could it be Brett Keller?” Ted asked.

“I don’t think so, he’s out, proud, and very much married. It wouldn’t be worth it for him to do that. Not only that, but he’s also young and hot, he had actors throwing themselves at him all the time.”


They were at the halfway point; he was sure that after tonight he was going home. It didn’t even matter anymore because if Ford was really behind everything than he had no chance of winning anyway.

When Ford had reached out to him after he moved to New York he thought it would open doors for him. It didn’t matter how good your art was, if you didn’t know anyone, no one was buying. For six months he spoke to Ford daily as they tried to get Rage made. He worked with Brett a lot, but Ford owned the production company. It wasn’t some small one either, it was rivals with Paramount and Universal. When it all fell apart, he thought he wouldn’t ever speak to the man again.

During the time he was in California, he had slept with a lot of celebrities, Connor James being the biggest name of them. But Ford had never acted like he wanted to bed him; he was old enough to be his grandfather. But Justin was used to older men coming onto him. In fact, Justin had met Ford’s wife and his children. The man had invited him on vacation with them. Justin had never been out of the country, so he took them up on it. He didn’t tell Brian because he was worried how he would feel.

Then when he moved to New York one day he ran into Ford by accident. He told him about moving there and everything being so new. Ford invited him out to dinner that night. That’s all he expected because for months they had dinner countless times. But that night was different, after dinner Ford invited him back to his penthouse apartment. When Ford grabbed him roughly, he had been shocked, so much that he didn’t react. It wasn’t until Ford was pulling his clothes off of him that he came out of his daze.

Justin pushed him off of him and Ford looked confused. The man pouted and Justin asked him if he was drunk. The answer was no but he had always wanted to try sex with a man but couldn’t because people could use it against him. His wife was an heiress and would take him for every penny. It was only because he felt sorry for him, being that old and trapped. Wanting to feel a masculine body next to yours, that’s the only reason he did it.

If he knew what was going to happen, he wouldn’t have ever agreed. After the first time Ford wanted him to come over almost every day. When Justin would tell him he had work or wanted to go to a showing, Ford would whine like a child. It just got worse from there. He should have stopped it before feelings were involved, Ford’s not his.


They boycotted the next episode because of what was done to Justin. But they had to watch the elimination. They were back in Brian’s loft. Gus and JR were watching cartoons in Brian’s room, something both Emmett and Blake said was necessary. Justin was for sure going home this week.

“This has lost it’s fun. I don’t even know Justin and I hate what they are doing to him,” Meena said.

Sam was back with them, but Mel was still distant with him. She wasn’t handling having Brian as a brother very well. Lindsay had told them it wasn’t even that it was Brian. She had wanted a brother or sister so much as a child, to find out she had one. One that was so close to her age, they could have grown up together. If her dad hadn’t been so scared of her mom, maybe just maybe Brian wouldn’t have been used as a punching bag by his mother’s husband. The memory of when Jack died still was there, she remembered Brian looking so broken. She hadn’t been sure that was possible. The only time after that when he looked worse was Justin’s bashing.

“Ten bucks Brian walks when our Sunshine is booted,” Emmett said putting ten dollars on Brian’s fancy coffee table.

“I don’t think he will, he’ll want to prove he’s better,” Lindsay said, looking in her purse. “Mel, honey, do you have a ten?”

Melanie rolled her eyes and pulled her wallet out of her back pocket. She threw down a twenty. “I agree with Lindsay, he’ll try and prove he’s better.”

“Ten says they both stay,” Debbie said. “Carl, put the money on the table.”

Carl laughed and put a twenty down too. “I’m with the wife, they both stay.”

“What do you say Teddy? Blake?” Emmett asked.

“Ten says Justin is booted and Brian gets kicked out,” Ted said, putting a twenty down. He smiled over at Blake.

“I think Brian will go home and Justin will stay,” Blake was shocked no one thought of that yet.

“Yeah, our money is on both staying,” Hunter said, putting down another twenty for him and Meena. Meena nodding along.

“What about you Dad?” Mel asked her father.

“I hope they both stay, that’s what I’ll put money down for.” He added his ten.

“Someone will be a hundred dollars richer by the end of the night,” Debbie said.

“It’s starting,” Meena said, shushing them.

“During the last episode, Hannah won the Luxury Shed. We saw the beginnings of love between Hannah and Joe. What will his fiancé think when he gets home?”

“Christ, they really are disgusting, aren’t they?” Debbie said.

“Scandals get views, views make money,” Meena said with a shrug.

“Is he doing what I think he’s doing?” Debbie asked.

Carl covered his eyes which she thought was a bit dramatic. They weren’t showing anything…mostly.

“Yes Deb. That’s Sunshine trying to blow himself,” Ted said.

“Is this why Jennifer isn’t here?” Lindsay asked.

“Yeah, I think she watched the last episode. Apparently, they made a Sunshine self-love montage,” Emmett said, he was practically giddy.

“I never thought about doing art with cum,” Lindsay said.

“Need to have a penis for that,” Ted told her.

“Not necessarily,” Mel said with a smirk.

“Too much information,” her dad said.

The rest of the show they were building up to the elimination. They still hadn’t let Justin out of the room. It was almost like torture, isolating him like that.

“Justin, please go back to the main house,” EITS said.

“I better wash my hands,” Justin said, smiling at one of the cameras.

The blond walked back through the door that had trapped him for a week.

Justin looked at the rest of the contestants. They looked chummier than they had been when he went in. If Ford was behind this, he succeeded.

Brian wasn’t meeting his eye, which was very unlike him. The older man was all about never shying away from the hard subjects. What had happened while he was in there?

“Alright contestants, please sit down on the sofa. It’s time for the twist none of you knew about. Today instead of one contestant going home, four will.”

There was yells and curses from the rest of the contestants, but Justin thought it was on course for what was going on. They would get rid of the ones they didn’t like and say it was America’s choice. There is no way to prove it isn’t. Middle America would no way keep a gay man who had been masturbating for a week. He had done it so much he had to switch hands because it was messing up his already dodgy right one.

He sat beside Marisol; she wasn’t looking at him either. What was going on?

“Have fun?” Brody asked awkwardly.

“What?” He was confused. “There wasn’t much to the room, they removed everything to do.”

“Not everything,” Ethan said with a smirk.

“Huh?”

“They played you jerking off on the tv in the Luxury Shed. Hannah made sure everyone got to see it,” Brian said, finally looking at him.

“Why would they do that?”

“Because it would make you look bad,” Marisol said.

“Why would it? Everyone masturbates and if they don’t, they’re liars,” Brian snapped.

Even despite Brian’s words Justin was embarrassed. He thought that just the subscribers would see it. Maybe censored clips on the show. But to find out they aired him jerking off to the other contestants felt violating.

“When we read off your name, please leave, your things will be delivered to you after you have left the house,” EITS said.

Marisol stood up and Brian slid over, grabbing him by the neck. The panic he started to feel about them watching him started to dissipate. Brian’s touch did that to him, it always had.

“The first contestant to leave the house is…Hannah.”

“WHAT THE FUCK!” she yelled.

“Please leave the house,” EITS insisted.

“No. No fucking way am I leaving. This is bullshit. I played the game. There is no reason for me to be kicked off.”

“Leave now or be removed,” EITS said.

Hannah lost most of her bluster. She bitched about it, but she left.

“Next to leave the house is…Belinda,” EITS said.

“Shoot, I was hoping I would slide by. I’m going to miss you guys.” She said before leaving the house.

“The next to leave the house is…Joe.”

“Can’t wait to see how you explain your time here to the fiancé,” Loretta sneered.

Justin knew that Joe and Hannah had gotten close, but they must have crossed that line while he was in Time Out. Middle America wouldn’t look well on a man cheating on his fiancé that he had a child with. Maybe it wasn’t as fixed as he thought. If Ford had something to do with it the show, he must be fuming that he didn’t have complete control like he hoped.

“And the last contestant that will go home tonight on Bloody Friday is…Loretta.”

His heart ached once Loretta left without saying a word. Most would think it was bitchiness, but he knew it was because she didn’t want people to see her cry. After they were gone, he realized that he didn’t get kicked out.

“I’m still here,” he said, surprised.

“You must have put on a damn good show,” Brian said, pulling him into a kiss.

“You saw it.”

“Just a split second, I didn’t think they would want me to jerk off too,” he whispered in his ear.

Brian always made everything better, unless he was making things worse.


It was the final week of the show. Everyone was so on edge; Meena couldn’t wait until Justin won. She knew he would, there was no way they wouldn’t pick him. The favorite was sent home last week. The three left was Brian, Justin, and Marisol. Marisol didn’t have a chance in hell, it was a miracle she was still there. She would have gone home last week if she didn’t get a pass. That made it made it Alice, Brian, and Justin in the finale.

She wondered why they were keeping Brian. Who was voting for him? Sure, he was gorgeous, but he was an ass. Justin had the hearts of everyone, they knew he was being treated unfairly. Blake had said the forums were ablaze with the injustice of it all. Emmett talked about Justin’s time in the Time Out room, how they literally had nothing for him to do. How his food was a loaf of bread and dry ham for a week. Debbie had told them that Justin hated ham. She wondered if that was a coincidence or something they planned. In the grand scheme of things, it wasn’t terrible but still…sucked for Justin.

“Who do you think will win?” she asked the group.

They were at Emmett’s again because it was the biggest and most comfortable. It was a two-hour finale and they wanted to relax. Jennifer was there this time and so was Gus and JR. JR was playing with toys on the floor, but Gus wanted to watch.

“My daddy’s going to win,” Gus said proudly.

“Not Justin?” Lindsay asked her son.

“No, Daddy will win because he’s the smartest. I like Justin though but Daddy’s smarter.”

There was snickering around them. “I can’t wait to tell him,” Molly laughed.

“Molly, you will not tease your brother when he comes home,” Jennifer admonished.

Molly rolled her eyes and smirked, she was totally going to make friends with that girl. She was a firecracker and going to give her mother gray hair. Actually, she must dye it because the stories of Justin’s teenage years she heard about, that would have turned most mother’s hair white.

The show was starting, and she shushed everyone like she usually did. It was like they didn’t care that it was starting. She knew she was the only EITS fangirl but still it’s chaos not paying attention.

“This finale will be different from every other Eye In The Sky finale. There will be five games and the winner of the most games will win the prize money and the Number 1 spot. This will be our first finale that will not be chosen by the American public,” the host said.

“What the fuck is this?” Debbie snarled.

“Don’t you see? Justin is the favorite. They saw the vote last week and decided that if it was on a public vote he would win. They really don’t want him too. Everything they’ve done to humiliate him has backfired,” she told them.

“I just don’t understand why they want to hurt him,” Jennifer said.

They decided to keep their speculation to themselves. Hunter didn’t think she would thank them if they pointed out that they thought it was some rich old guy who was pissed his boytoy got away. She had watched what they had so she heard Justin’s own words about it.

They started with shots of before the three went into the house. Marisol with her friends, all smiles, and hugs. It made her look like an anime character to her. If Justin didn’t win, she hoped Marisol did. She’d been to Brian’s loft; he didn’t need the money.

Just from watching the show she knew that Marisol wanted to start over on the east coast, near a certain bespectacled man that seemed to think she hung the moon. She thought Miles and Marisol were so cute together. They would make beautiful and smart babies.

The video of Brian looked like something they put together last moment; it probably was. It was clips from probably just before he went in. There was none of them, it was Brian at a club but not Babylon, probably somewhere in California.

Then it was Justin’s video, and they shouldn’t have been surprised but they were.

“Turn that off,” Justin said, laughing. He just had a towel around his waist, clearly just coming from the shower.

“Why? I want everyone to see the hot piece I have.”

“That voice is familiar. Why can’t I place it?” Ted asked.

“You make me sound like a meal,” Justin said, rolling his eyes.

“The best kind of meal. Take off the towel.”

“No, not on video,” Justin was adamant.

The was a huff from behind the camera. “Fine, it’s off.”

“I’m not stupid, the light is still on.”

“I paid for you; you’ll do as I say.”

The video ended and they just sat there staring at the screen.

“Why was that man wanting Jussy naked?” Gus asked innocently.

“Some people use others to make themselves feel better. Remember just like Justin, you don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do,” Lindsay said.

Gus nodded and went back to watching the screen.


Justin followed Marisol and Brian outside. The first game was starting soon. Finding out that games would determine the winner was a letdown. There was no way he would win. Both Marisol and Brian were strong without any disabilities.

“Good Evening Contestants, the first game is called Break It. The goal is to break the puzzle in front of you and move the pieces across the water without dropping any piece. If you drop a piece you are eliminated from this game but only this game,” EITS said.

There was a twelve-foot-long pool with bars over the it. If he was fast, his hand wouldn’t give out. He might actually have a chance at this one. They probably thought he wouldn’t, but they didn’t know him or his diagnosis.

Marisol got off to a great start, she broke her puzzle easily, he was having trouble with his. She was already using the monkey bars to get across the water the oversized puzzle piece in her shirt. Brian wasn’t far behind her, and Justin finally got his puzzle broke. Grabbing a piece, he shoved it in his shirt and tucked in the shirt like the other two who were already on their second piece.


Brian hated seeing Justin lose but his shirt came untucked during his third trip across the water and the puzzle piece slipped out, eliminating him. Marisol was faster than he had thought, and she easily won the game.

There wasn’t a break, and they were thrown into the next game.

“So far, the score is Brian- 0, Marisol- 1, and Justin-0. The next came is called, Guess the Contestant. This is a quiz, you will answer the question on your chalkboard and whoever answers the most questions correctly wins,” EITS said.

This was Justin’s game to lose, Justin always made it his mission to know everything about everyone. Brian smiled, at least Justin would have a good chance to win. He knew he couldn’t fucking care less about who did what and where.

They were in stalls very much like the truth game they had played. He couldn’t see Justin or Marisol to know their answers.

“Who broke a vase on the first day in the house?”

Brian didn’t remember anyone breaking a vase, most likely it wasn’t broadcast. He took a guess and wrote Miles; he was a walking disaster on most days.

“Brian has written Miles; Marisol has written Mary and Justin has written Mary. Justin and Marisol have 1 point. Brian has 0.

There were questions about who said this or that, who stole a cigarette, who was bedmates with Alice on the first night.

“Which contestant’s favorite book is A Wrinkle in Time?”

Brian wrote Brody, sure that it would make the man laugh when he watched it.

“Brian has written Brody; Marisol has written Alice and Justin has written Hannah. The answer is Hannah. The score is now, Brian at 11, Marisol at 15 and Justin at 17. The last question will count for 5 points.”

Brian bit his lip, pointing out this probably wouldn’t be happening if Justin was 15 and Marisol was 17.

“Which one of the contestants was born on Christmas day?”

Brian had no clue but made a guess again.

“Brian has written Belinda. Marisol has written Hannah. Justin has written…Chris. The answer is Chris. The final scores are Justin at 22, Marisol at 15 and Brian at 11. That leaves the games score, Justin 1, Marisol 1, and Brian 0.”

What were they fucking thinking putting a question up about Chris? Brian wanted to destroy them all. Though he did wonder about the pause that EITS voice did.


“Shut up,” Debbie yelled.

They were down to the last game. The score Justin at 2, Marisol at 2 and Brian at 1, meaning it was between Sunshine and Marisol.

“You think they’re pissed at what Justin did?” Ted asked, referring to the second game.

“I’m sure they were,” Lindsay said.

Debbie had to agree but when he had done it, they all cheered for him. Justin had written Chris and under it, he had written “my would-be killer.”

“What is this game?” Michael asked.

It did look strange, there was three thin boards over three around see-through circular six-foot water container.

“I think they just have to stand on the wood and whoever is last standing wins,” Meena said. “They did something similar for a luxury game a few years ago.”

Brian jumped in the water almost instantly, knowing he was already out.


Justin looked over at Marisol, she was smiling and joking around with him. He hoped they stayed friends after the show. She was so funny, strong, and absolutely amazing. She had a shitty life but didn’t let that get her down. The more he thought about it, the more he knew she needed the money more. When he moved back to Pittsburgh, he would have so much help with the baby. Brian had already hinted to him that he still had the house, that it would be a good place to raise the baby.

She didn’t have anyone except the family she made for herself. She talked about putting herself through college and working her ass off. One day she had told him she had to use all the settlement money for the song on her student loans. Saying it had never been so hard just to be broke.

“Hey, Marisol,” he called out to her.

“What Sunshine? Should we play a word game until one of us falters?” she asked cheekily.

“No, just congratulations,” he said just before he jumped down in the water.

 


“OH MY GOD! Did he just give her the win?” Meena asked.

Melanie shook her head. “He was always going to give the win to someone else if he thought they deserved it more. He’s not just called Sunshine for his smile.”


                                            Almost One Year Later

 

“Tell them to leave us alone,” Brian grumbled.

The new season of EITS was getting ready to start and they were after them for their All-Stars season.

“I did. I told them very clearly that we have a baby and jobs, we couldn’t possibly get screwed over right now.”

“I thought Ford didn’t have anything to do with the show anymore. Not since the lawsuit.”

There had been a huge lawsuit, most of the contestants had sued the show for unfair bias. They said because of the show’s obsession with Justin they didn’t have a real chance to win. There was a point, they brought in four people to fuck with Justin, little did they know at the time Brian just wanted to fuck him, not fuck with him. It came out that Ford Barnes was pulling the strings, his wife left him when the unedited video of the hotel clips came out. No one would piss on Ford Barnes in the street now if he was on fire.

Frida Marie Taylor-Kinney was born a month after the show ended. Their daughter’s mother was a nice but very anxious woman. She signed over at the hospital. She didn’t want to hold her, but Justin made sure she knew she could come over and see her whenever she wanted. The adoption was finalized a few months ago and they could breathe a little easier. Frida’s mother would show up from time to time but the last time she said she was going to start over. She was moving across the country and asked for them to send her pictures. Justin of course agreed readily.

Daphne had been the only one that was mostly saved from the show. She had to work most of those nights, so she missed most of the fun. That’s why when Justin asked her to be the Godmother, she had no clue about the baby. They had also picked Emmett to be her Godfather, at least with Daphne she would have some taste.

Marisol had invited both of them to her wedding. With her winnings she had moved close to Miles, and they fell for each other hard. They were expecting a baby, which is why she’s rushing the wedding. Justin couldn’t wait to go but Brian decided someone needed to stay here with the baby. Justin said it was just because he was scared of marriage.

Brian couldn’t wait to see his face once he asks him to marry him…again. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with Justin. No longer was Justin young and naïve, he knew better than anyone the bad in the world.

Justin would probably want him to invite Sam. He wasn’t sure what to think of his biological father. Finding out Mel was his sister made him sick. It was like finding out you’re related to a flea-ridden rat. But he guessed he was coming around; he did enjoy how much it annoyed Melanie.

“He doesn’t but they think it would be great tv, I told them to fuck off. Oh, I invited your dad over for dinner.”

“Fuck, Sunshine, why did you do that?”

“Because he’s the only grandfather she’ll have.” Brian glared at him. “Fine, she had Carl too, but you can’t have too many grandparents. Anyway, he wants us to meet his new girlfriend.”

“I’m not calling her mom.”

“Well, you don’t call him dad. Just calm down.” Justin handing Frida over to him.

"If she gets her namesake’s eyebrows, she’ll kill you.”

Justin just rolled his eyes and ignored Brian’s attempt to change subjects.

“Elaine is nice. She has two grown sons and is a baker.”

“You only want to meet her for free donuts, don’t you?”

“Or cakes, pies, anything really, I’m not picky.”

“You ever get upset that you threw the game?” Brian asked.

“No, I realized when I was up there, I already won. I didn’t need Ford or his dirty money. Which is what it would have been if I won. He wanted to hurt me, take away my control. I took it all back with one jump.”

“You did that, you also earned the new nickname Sir Wacksalot.”

“I’m never going to live that down, am I?” Justin asked, burying his face in his hands.

“Only from me, I forbidden everyone else from calling you that. I think it’s fitting though.”

Frida started whining. “Give her back, I’ll go put her down for a nap,” Justin said. Brian handed the baby over.

As Justin started to walk away, something came over him. “You know I love you right?” he asked the younger man.

“If I didn’t know it before, I knew it when you got into bed with Ethan and kissed him all to be with me.”

“Fucker, don’t remind me.”

“I love you too.”

 

 

The End.
SLHR is the author of 18 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 7 members. Members who liked Eye in the Sky also liked 298 other stories.