- Text Size +

The morning after their wedding, Emmett and Drew headed out to Niagara Falls for their honeymoon. Both men had been to the Falls before, but this was the first time they would be visiting together. They made it in three and a half hours in Drew’s new Porche 911 GT3 that he had bought himself earlier that year as a forty-fifth birthday present.

The newlyweds checked into the Embassy Suites Hotel on the Canadian side of the Falls and rode the elevator up to the Grand Suite where they would be staying for the first week of their trip.

A bellhop showed them around their room and made sure to point out the spectacular views of the Falls from their windows.

“Holy shit!” Emmett yelled out as he looked out one of the windows. “You wouldn’t want to look out there while you were tripping on acid, that’s for sure.”

From where he was standing, it looked as if you could fall straight down into the vast Horseshoe Falls.

Drew chuckled as he tipped the bellhop, signaling that it was time for the young man to leave. Once they were alone, Drew held his hand out towards the bedroom doorway.

“Shall we?” Drew asked his husband.

Once they were in the plush bedroom, Drew looked at his new husband and made a decision. Emmett had always been much more adventurous in bed than Drew during their seven and a half years together and he wanted to change that. Drew wanted Emmett to know how much he loved and cared for him, even though he made sure to show him every day.

Drew stepped in front of his husband and started undressing him, kissing his chest as he unbuttoned his shirt. When he got to his nipples, they were already hard. He licked and lightly bit them, causing Emmett to make the most beautiful sounds. Next, Drew knelt in front of him and opened his pants, exposing the huge cock that gave him so much pleasure. Holding it in his hand, he licked at the slit, coaxing out the delicious precum that he loved to taste.

“If you keep that up much longer, round one will be over, you sexy beast,” Emmett moaned.

“It can’t be over yet... I have more to do to you, my husband. Lay on your stomach, I’m just getting started.”

Emmett complied, wondering as he stripped the bed why Drew wanted it this way. He decided he didn’t care as long as it felt good. Once Emmett was settled, Drew knelt between his legs and put his hands on Emmett’s ass cheeks. He spread them as he blew lightly on his hole before licking lightly at his opening.

Emmett started moaning from the pleasure his man was giving him. Drew seemed to get really excited by what he was doing and soon was eating his husband’s ass like he was possessed. Drew couldn’t believe that it felt so amazing to do this and he wished he’d done it before.

Emmett was moaning and keening loudly. He hoped that no one could hear them in the large hotel, because there was no way he could be quiet while his husband worked his magic. Finally Emmett couldn’t take it anymore and he came all over the sheets, neither having touched his cock.

Drew kissed each cheek and reached under his husband to get some natural lube to spread on his cock. He then rolled Emmett onto his back and entered the tight hole of the man that he loved. Drew was so turned on that their first coupling didn’t last very long, but they both enjoyed it.

Lying together afterwards while their hearts calmed down, Emmett couldn’t stop the tears.

“Hey, are you okay? Did I hurt you?” Drew asked, concerned.

“Oh my God no, it was perfect,” Emmett answered. “That was just so unexpected. You’ve never done… that before.”

“I wish I had done it long before now,” Drew announced, smiling. “I love it when you do it to me. I didn’t think I’d enjoy rimming you as much as I did. I almost came just listening to you and tasting you. I hope you like having that done, because I think I’m going to need a lot more practice.”

“Honey, you can practice on me anytime. Even though you did an amazing job, there is no sense wasting all that talent by not properly practicing.”

Rolling on top of Emmett, Drew kissed his husband hard before pulling back and looking into the cornflower blue eyes. He then grabbed Emmett’s hand to pull him up.

“I’ve got an idea,” Drew said as he pulled him to the window.

Putting his hands on the window sill, Drew looked over his shoulder at Emmett. “I want you to fuck me while we watch the Falls.”

“Are you sure?” Emmett asked as he looked out at the rushing water below.

“Yes. If we stare at the Falls, it will be like we’re doing it right there.”

“Good thing neither of us gets seasick...”

Emmett grabbed the lube from his suitcase and worked on loosening Drew up as he kissed and licked his muscular back. Once Drew was pushing back on the four fingers that were stretching him, Emmett knew he was ready for him. Emmett lubed his cock before he slowly entered the hot, tight hole of the man he was so proud to claim as his husband. Once he was all the way inside, he paused to let Drew adjust to the fullness. When Drew was ready he pushed back and Emmett started slowly making love to his man.

Once they had a good rhythm going, they both stared at the Falls, imagining that they fucking just above the water as if they were floating. Since this was their second round, they were able to keep things going for a while, enjoying each other and the scenery. Finally, they knew that this coupling was going to come to an end.

Emmett grabbed Drew’s cock and jerked him in time with his thrusts, running his thumb over his slit. Drew exploded all over the window, causing his muscles to clamp down on the enormous cock in his ass. Emmett slammed all the way into his husband and sprayed a huge load of cum into him. Wrapping his long arms around Drew before his knees gave out, Emmett led them both to the bed, where they dozed in each other’s arms for a while.

Once they were conscious again, Emmett got a wet towel and cleaned off the glass, not wanting to leave a mess for the housekeeping staff to find.

On their second day in Niagara Falls, the boys took a boat trip on the famous Maid of the Mist. Despite being covered in blue ponchos, they were soaked from head to toe as they stood on the deck of the boat and enjoyed the magnificent views of the three waterfalls. Since they couldn’t spend every second of their trip in bed that week, they also went on the Cave of the Winds tour on Goat Island, hit a couple of casinos, had dinner in the Revolving Dining Room in the Skylon Tower, and visited the Jackson-Triggs Winery.

The second half of their honeymoon included a week in Toronto, where they stayed in the Drake Hotel located on Queen Street West in the city’s art district. Brian and Justin had stayed at the boutique hotel a few times before and recommended it to them. The XL Suite was very nice and eclectic with a comfortable bed and funky artwork. There was also a restaurant, cafe, rooftop patio bar, and a nightclub in the basement with live performances.

Emmett and Drew spent their Sunday in Toronto by first having brunch at Lindsay and Melanie’s house and later being shown around the Royal Ontario Museum by Gus and JR, who loved spending time with their uncles. Throughout the week, the newlyweds took a few trips over to Church Street, Toronto’s gay village. They went dancing at Fly 2.0, saw a drag show at the Tangos and Crews bar, and perused the Stag Shop sex store where Drew chose a couple new toys for their collection. They spend their last evening at the “Andy Warhol: Stars of the Silver Screen” exhibit at the TIFF headquarters, recommended to them by Justin who had helped set it up a few weeks before.  

While the couple enjoyed their two weeks celebrating their legally-recognized commitment and love together, Emmett and Drew were ready to get back to Pittsburgh and their children.

***************

After taking another short photo assignment overseas, Reba was back in Hazelhurst. It was a week before Thanksgiving and Lula would be moving to Pittsburgh that weekend, having found a condo in a retirement complex a short drive from Emmett and Drew’s house. Lula and Reba were thrilled they would be able to spend Thanksgiving with the newlyweds and their kids.

There wasn’t much left to do at Lula’s house, as far as packing up and cleaning. The movers would be there the next day and everything was ready for them to load. Lula had sold her small farm to a couple of gorgeous bears from up north who wanted to live where it was warm. She had gotten more money than she expected for the farm and house, because the land was in great shape for growing sweet potatoes and the house had been well maintained.

Once the movers finished loading the truck full of Lula’s entire life, Reba drove the two of them to the Jackson airport in a rental car. Lula had sold her truck to the couple that bought her farm, not needing it anymore herself.

Brian had booked the ladies on Liberty Air. When they got on the plane, Lula argued with the flight attendant about their seats.

“Ma’am, there must be a mistake,” Lula insisted. “We really shouldn’t be in first class. I mean, I ain’t exactly a world traveler like my daughter here, but I’ve never ridden in first class before.”

The flight attendant assured Lula that their seat numbers were correct before handing her an envelope.

In it was a handwritten note that said: Dear Lula and Reba, you are family. In case you were wondering, our family does not ride in coach. Can’t wait to see you. Much love, Brian and Justin.

Lula looked at the flight attendant with tears in her eyes and smiled, sitting down in the big soft seat.

“Do ya’ll have some of that free champagne?” Lula asked, wanting to take advantage of her new status.

Thanksgiving dinner was held at Debbie’s house that Thursday. Debbie and Lula did most of the cooking, despite everyone insisting that Lula relax in the living room because she was a guest.

“I’ve recently been informed that I am a member of this big ‘ol family, and I cook for my family,” Lula proclaimed, putting an end to it.

While prepping the meal, the women decided they would alternate cooking family dinners every Sunday since they both loved to cook. Lula showed Debbie how to make biscuits and country gravy the Southern way, meaning that a lot of lard was used. Debbie offered to show Lula how to make her famous lasagna some day.

***************

Lula went with Debbie to the AIDS Hospice the following week. After helping Debbie out in the kitchen for a while, Lula sat in the Common Room with some of the residents. She started talking to some of them and proudly introduced herself.

“You don’t mean Emmett’s Aunt Lula, do you?” one of the men asked.

The residents were all very familiar with Emmett from his frequent visits.

“One and the same, Darlin’,” Lula confirmed.

Soon she was telling the long version of some of Emmett’s stories, making the residents laugh. When Debbie came in to announce that lunch was being served, the men ask Lula to join them so that they can hear more. Lula ended up spending a few more hours telling stories before it was time for Debbie to get home to Carl.

“Well, I reckon we’re fixin’ to go,” Lula said. “It’s been a pleasure to talk at y’all.”

After several requests, Lula promised that she would come back again to tell them more stories and bring some of her famous snickerdoodles.   

***************

On Christmas morning, Emmett and Drew loaded up Emmett’s catering van with all the food they had bought to take out to Britin. The whole family would be there with their kids and significant others. Brian and Justin had returned the previous night from visiting Lindsay, Melanie, Gus, and JR up in Toronto. Britin was decorated and ready for the party, so all they had to do was get the food there and get cooking.

By 2:30, the first of the guests started arriving. Daphne wanted to help in the kitchen, but Emmett and Justin wanted the “little mother” to just relax and finish letting the baby cook. Her baby boy, who she planned to name Keegan, was due to arrive in a couple of months.

“You look so beautiful,” Emmett said to Daphne as he rubbed her swollen belly.

Daphne waved her hand dismissively. “Oh please, I’m a whale.”

“Stop it,” Emmett instructed. “You’re still a skinny little thing, only a little rounder where you’re supposed to be.”

“Yeah, her tits are huge,” Brian cracked as he walked by sipping a winter ale on his way to the kitchen, where Justin was decorating the platters with fancy cut vegetables.

“What is it with gay men and tits?” Daphne asked, laughing.

“Sweetie, it’s just that they’re something that we don’t get to play with, so we’re fascinated,” Emmett answered.

After eating the big Christmas feast, Emmett was sitting next to Daphne again on the very comfortable sofa and rubbing her belly, trying to get the baby to kick.

“He doesn’t move as much after I’ve eaten,” Daphne said. “I guess there isn’t much room for him to move around when I’m full.”

Lyla had come over to join them on the couch, and as she reached out and touched Daphne’s belly, Keegan seemingly did a full cartwheel at the little girl’s touch. It even surprised his mother.

“Keegan likes you, Princess,” Daphne said, smiling.

Lyla squealed, thrilled that her future cousin had responded to her. “Daddy, can I get a baby in my belly so it can do that?” she asked innocently.

Emmett’s eyes bugged out. He opened and closed his mouth several times, and he looked like he would faint at his daughter’s question. Reba and Lula, who were sitting nearby and had overheard her, laughed hysterically at Emmett’s reaction, along with Daphne who was wiping away tears.

“Six years old and already askin’ ‘bout the birds and the bees,” Lula said. “You’re gonna have your hands full with that one, Bubbles.”

“You’d better read a few books, Daddy,” Reba added.

Lyla stared at her father, patiently waiting for him to answer.

Finally, Emmett got his voice to work. “Uh, everyone! I think it’s time to open presents!”

He figured he would later ask Justin how to answer that question, since that’s who Brian always went to when Gus asked the hard questions. For a gay boy, Justin seemed to know a lot about straight sex and procreation, most likely due to his WASPy, private school upbringing.

Lyla luckily forgot about her baby inquiry at the mention of presents, having patiently waited all day to get her “big presents” after opening a few small ones and emptying her stocking that morning before leaving their house.

All the adults relaxed and watched the kids, wondering how their lives had changed so much in just the last few years. Brian and Justin sat together in the big armchair, the one Justin referred to as the “cuddle chair,” though not in front of his partner. They missed being with Gus and JR but were enjoying their niece and nephews as they opened their gifts.

Lyla and Sawyer helped Phoenix open his gifts, then tried to wrap him in the paper because they liked when he giggled as he rolled to get out of it.

About a half hour later, the carpet was blanketed by wrapping paper. All three of the kids had several toys, some clothes, and a few gift cards to toy stores, but Lyla and Sawyer really wanted one more thing.

“Is that all, Papa?” Sawyer asked Drew, hoping that there was another unwrapped box somewhere.

He and Lyla had both asked Santa for a puppy when Debbie and Lula had taken them to the mall for a visit at Santa’s Village. Elves behind the chair would write down the child’s wish and hand it to the adult with the picture. The kids had been asking their fathers for months but their campaign so far hadn’t worked, so they figured Santa might be better to ask.

Drew looked at his husband and back to his son. “There may be just one more thing, for both you and Sissy…”

“Yeah,” Emmett agreed. “Hey Sticks, will you help me get that last present out of the garage?”

The Boyd children both clapped and cheered, bouncing excitedly as they waited for them to return with their present.

Emmett and Reba walked back into the living room a couple minutes later carrying a rather large box with a removable lid. Once they sat the box on the floor, it began moving. The unmistakable sound of a high-pitched bark emanated from the box.

Lyla and Sawyer looked at each other with twin smiles before yanking the lid off of the box together. A light-blond Golden Retriever puppy sprang out of the box.

After screaming and petting their new puppy for a couple of minutes, the Boyd children ran over to their fathers to thank them for their dream present.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!” Lyla said, kissing Emmett and Drew’s cheeks.

“You’re welcome, Princess,” both men answered before looking around the room at their family from their spot on the floor beside the giant Christmas tree.

Emmett and Drew turned to each other and smiled, leaning in for a light kiss.

“Merry Christmas, Mr. Boyd. I love you,” Drew said.

Emmett beamed, loving the sound of that and loving the life he thought he would never have.

The End.
charming1 is the author of 27 other stories.
Lorie is the author of 40 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 8 members. Members who liked I'll Cover You also liked 790 other stories.
This story is part of the series, Bittersweet Universe. The previous story in the series is Raise You Up. The next story in the series is Bittersweet Promise.