- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I separated this from the other chapter because Daphne deserved her own chapter.

BRIAN’S POV

 

I am going to say this and I don’t care what anybody thinks. I fucking love Daphne. I told her after she explained what happened, that I will gladly offer her super dick. She smiled and said ever so casually that Mark, her fiance, might not mind but she didn’t want to risk it. Justin screamed like a fangirl.

 

Justin tells Daphne about the garden and then casually mentions that at least he got the marriage out of the way. I think my hearing is impaired now. Gus came into the room and smiled. Gus loves Daphne, he said that she is cool for a girl. Daphne tells Gus she has presents for him and JR in the car. Gus takes off to get them. She always thinks of the kids. JR walks in and sits on Justin’s lap and smiles at Daphne. JR takes a minute to warm up to everyone. Gus came back and asked if they could open their presents and Daphne nodded. She got JR a princess outfit and Gus telescope. I waited to see Gus’s reaction.

 

“I love it Daph. I didn’t think you remembered.” Gus is smiling.

 

“I always remember everything you tell me. Your dad can set it up at the tennis court, with the lights out you can see all the planets and stars.” Gus hugs Daphne. JR has the tiara on and hugs her too.

 

Gus asked if we could do that. I told him we could do it in a little while. JR tells Gus she wants to play and he runs off with her. Gus has been interested in the solar system for a while. I’m glad that Daphne makes sure he knows she is there for him. Linds is always about his status at school and impressing everyone. Daphne just wants to make my kid happy.

 

Daphne asks how much Linds knows. We told her that she knows we are having a child, but that was it. Justin said that Linds assumed that we would ask Daphne. Daphne said she knew we wouldn’t. I asked why she thought that. Daphne looks at me and said that if Justin had a child that I wouldn’t be able to stay away from it. She said when I donated for Gus, I wasn’t planning on being a father and probably didn’t think that I would bond with him. I told her that I was surprised that I could love so completely. She went on to say, I planned a child this time and I would want to be there this time.

 

It worried me that Gus would feel left out. I love Gus and he is always going to hold my heart. I wanted to be a father to him. I gave my word that the girls could raise him and it killed me to lose him. When the requests for support came, I had no problem with it. I wanted to have rights and I made sure they couldn’t tell me 'no' anymore. Mel and I have talked about this and she agreed to stay. She said the only reason she would move is if she got into another relationship. She wants to share Gus.

 

Linds is another matter. Mel and I agreed that if Gus wants to see her, we aren’t going to stand in the way. I talked to Gus and told him that if she does anything he is not comfortable with, to tell us. He could also tell Justin if he needs a calmer person first. Justin and Gus talk to each other. I told Justin it was because he was on the same level as a nine-year-old. Justin looked up and said that was rad man.

 

LINDSAY’S POV

 

Daphne is a bitch. I hope the baby she is carrying turns into a shrew like her. Brian and Justin deserve it. I walked into the house and wanted to destroy everything. My mother was waiting. She wanted to know what I thought. I told her that Henry Michaels would be perfect since Dad is screwing Henry’s daughter. My mother looked at me and asked how I thought she knew everything Dad does. Henry’s daughter tells her. I was speechless. My mother then informs me that I need to give the money back. I told her sorry but I already spent most of it. She tells me to pack and she has a ticket back to Canada for me. I am no longer welcome.

 

I stand there and realize she’s serious. Think Linds, think. Walking to my mother I hug her and agree to pay her what I have left. I only spent seven thousand. Five on the lawyer and two on clothes and accessories. Mother says to give the rest back and that I have to agree to go out with the men I met at the party. She felt that one of them would be someone I can have a future with. I tell her that I will need more of the money to dress appropriately. She told me that the money will be returned and she will take me shopping.

 

I wanted to keep enough to pay Gabe, but she is blocking me. I smiled and agreed. I was told that we will no longer talk about my ugly past.

 

I will comply for now. I will go behind her back to deal with the situation. Once I am married to Brian, I can tell my mother to go fuck herself.

 

JUSTIN’S POV

 

I have to go to the gallery and drop off the paintings I promised Sydney. They are all sexual, but I made it so you have to really look at them to understand them. I called them Sexual Repression. I know Katie will love them. Sarah looked at them and told me she wants to buy them. Part of me owes Katie, for some of my best work. Brian told me the only thing I owe Katie is a slap on the ass as I send her home.

 

Daphne is going with me to the gallery. I told her Sam was going to be in the show. She smirked and said she can’t wait to see him. I started to laugh. Sam hit on her and she told him that she would rather screw a redneck Ku Klux Klan member. Sam still hits on her every chance he gets. We brought in the paintings and Sydney loved them. I asked about the other paintings and was told to look in the back. Sydney wanted to pair mine with Sam’s. I saw his work, and I hate to give him credit, but he is good. Unfortunately, he’s also an asshole.

 

We went to the diner to pick up Deb. She still walks home, but if either Brian or I are in town we take her home. Daphne walks in and all the queens clap and cheer. She takes a bow. I grab Deb and tell her we have to go. Daphne’s head is big enough.

 

 

Baby Day

 

JUSTIN CONT…

 

We haven’t heard from Linds, and I know everyone is relieved. Today we go to the ultrasound. I asked Brian if he wanted to know the sex. Brian said that he personally didn’t care, but it would be easier to plan. Brian, Gus, and I meet Amanda at the hospital. I ask Brian if she is supposed to be this big. Brian asked how the hell he should know. I think about it and realize I never paid attention to Mel, one day she was her normal size then she was watermelon sized.

 

After everything was ready we were called in. The tech was waving a wand and clicking and measuring. The tech told us the doctor would be in a minute and would explain what we were seeing. It looked like a pulsating blob. I was tilting my head back and forth trying to figure out what I was looking at. The doctor came in and turned on the heart monitor. It was seemed really loud. He smiled.

 

“Did you want to know the sex of the babies?” He asks.

 

“Sure, we wanted to know if it was a boy or a girl,” I tell him. I couldn’t stop paying attention to the sound of our child’s heartbeat.

 

“The baby on the right is a boy and this one on the left looks like a girl.” He tells us.

 

“I wanted to know if it’s a boy OR a girl,” I tell him and then it hits me.

 

“Jus, it’s both,” Gus tells me.

 

“Well, you were always an overachiever.” Brian the smartass tells me.

 

I sat there in a daze. The doctor explained that they implant two to three fertilized eggs to try to ensure pregnancy. Since it was a boy and girl that means two eggs took. We thanked him and I wanted all the pictures I could get. The doctor handed me like ten. I also got a video. It wasn’t till we were on our way to drop off Gus that I said out loud “I’m going to be Dad to twins. We are never going to sleep again.”

 

Brian reminded me that I wasn’t going to sleep this weekend either.

 

DAPHNE’S POV

 

I am staying until next week, so I can visit and be at Justin’s next show. Mel and I were waiting to see how the doctor’s visit went. Justin, Gus, and Brian walked in. Justin whispered to Gus and he walked up and handed me the ultrasound. I was looking at it. I saw two babies. Mel looked and I could tell she didn’t see it. Gus smiled and said that those were his brother and sister. Gus called everyone and got to be the one to tell. Justin and Brian wanted him to know that he was a part of it.

 

Michael and Ben came over, to congratulate them and because I asked them to. I wanted to take Mel out bar hopping tonight. I told her that she needed to have a ladies night. I invited Jen and Deb too. I want to get her out of a house full of men.

 

MICHAEL’S POV

 

I had to ask Gus to repeat himself when he said, twins. Ben laughed and said two Justins were going to wreak havoc on Brian. I think it will be fun. I promised to help and so will everyone else. Daphne asked to talk to me. She wants to have a girls night for Mel and asked if Ben and I could babysit. We agreed. We swam, watched movies, and put the kids to bed. I was waiting for the girls to return.

 

Carl called and asked if Ben could come to pick up the girls. I asked if everything was alright. Carl said that they weren’t arrested but not a one was going to be able to drive. Ben went to get them and I called Emmett to see if he could find out what they did.

 

EMMETT’S POV

 

I always thought that guys are wild, I was wrong. Daphne brought the girls to Babylon, it’s Ladies Night. Apparently, Mel decided after 2 or 15 drinks she would try pole dancing. Deb whistled and cheered her on. Then Daphne, who had an uncountable number of drinks, joined her but decided to dance to Justin’s song. Jen was dragged on stage and let me just say, Justin learned from his mother. A video was recorded of the whole night and posted on youtube. I was told by one of the bartenders to look at it if I had any questions.

 

Everything was fine until some bull dyke tried to get their hands on Jen. Mel told the chick that if anyone was going to have Mother Taylor it would be her, and proceeded to swallow Jen. Deb runs over and it was a brawl. Security got the girls into the office, waiting for pick up. I sent the youtube link to everyone.

 

I sat with the girls, Mel was out for the count. Daphne was giggling like a mad woman. Deb was telling Jen she was impressed. Jen said that she was willing to try anything, but will stick with Tucker. Justin texted me “What the hell?”

 

I texted back, “Girl’s night”.

 

Michael texted, “Was that Jen and Mel kissing? OMG”

 

Brian texted, “Tell Jen that I now know where all of Justin’s skills came from”.

 

Ted texted, “You know, I am not into women, but I have to say that was kind of hot”.

 

Sarah texted “Why wasn’t I invited? Tell Daphne I am hurt, and tell Mel to give me a call. Go, Jen!”

 

My work is done. I wait for it and all the girls’ phones go off. Yay me.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I will probably post really late tomorrow. Back to long work days for the next couple days.