- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I am bring the devil back to Pittsburgh but this is before.

LINDSAY’S POV

 

I need to get Mel and the kids home. If Brian thinks this is over, he's crazy. I’m going to make him so sorry. I have been trying to reach Mel, but she is probably still pissy. I tried Gus’s phone and found it in his room. I also need to make sure that Mel sides with me. I’ll tell her that Brian wants me to help him take Gus from her.

 

I also need to clean the house. Brian shouldn’t have made me mad. I should have just kept to one room, but every room I went into, I just wanted to destroy everything. When I looked this morning, it reminds me of the aftermath of a tornado. I can’t let Mel see this. When she calls, I’ll tell her that I was just having baby fever, and now I’m over it and I know that our relationship is important.

 

I finally called a maid service, I tried to clean it up, but really it was a mess. I told the lady to make it spotless. I called my mother and she told me to get Gus back first and then she would send me tickets to Pittsburgh. I told her about the baby and she said to convince Brian to let the mother raise it. I told her that I might know the mother of the baby. My problem was that Justin would make it so that Daphne wouldn’t want to talk to me either.

 

I can’t believe they already got someone pregnant. Brian should have wanted his kids to be full siblings. I bet Justin and Daphne convinced him to let her carry the baby. I want to find out, but Emmett, the little bastard, was playing me. I can’t call anyone in the group, Justin probably has them all on his side. Maybe I'll call Hunter, he never liked Justin.

 

MEL’S POV

 

Linds has called seven times this morning alone. I told Brian I don’t want her to know where we are right now. If she finds out, she will come here and try to get Gus sooner. Brian said that we need to find out our options. He called his lawyer this morning and explained what Linds is doing. I told him that with the custody agreement we signed, Linds is going to have a hard time trying to get Gus.

 

Blake is on his way to pick me up so that I can go to my old firm and start the process of requalifying to practice again. I made a list of clothes and supplies needed for JR and Gus. Michael and Ben are going to pick them up. Brian told me last night that I need to know when to ask for help, and to accept help without worrying about it. I hate doing it, but the kids come first.

 

JUSTIN’S POV

 

After the phone call last night, Brian told me that he would call his lawyer. He wants to makes sure that Linds can’t force Mel to give up Gus. I ask about JR, Brian said that Linds never had parental rights, just visitation. Mel and Linds never got married or filed for domestic partnership, which means, unless Linds goes to court to fight for custody, nothing can be done. Linds went too far with the threats. Brian would’ve played nice, but she used Gus. Now it’s going to get ugly. I wanted to offer her money behind Brian’s back and tell her to go run after hairy asshole artist.

 

I hate Sam, he is a total dick. Linds and Sam are actually perfect for each other. Both are complete fuck ups and selfish. Sam is on wife number six, and he is messing around with another gallery chick who wants to have his paintings in her gallery. Sound familiar?

 

I saw him at my third show and he was trying to get into some teen’s pants. I walked over and said hi and had Sarah get the girl out of there. Sam tends to knock his women up. Then runs for the hills. I told him Linds says hi, just to be an asshole. He didn’t even know who I was talking about.  

 

Sarah just called me to tell me Linds was trying to get information again. She told me that if Brian and I wanted, we could route the calls through her office. She has no problem with telling Linds off. I told her that neither did I, but Brian told me to stick to pissing off the neighbor. Sarah loves the trees.

.

I wanted to tell Linds to threaten until the end of time. Brian and I have enough money to keep this in court forever. I told Brian to feel free to sue the hell out of her. Brian said we should scrape the cum off the backroom walls and send it to her, for her baby.

 

BRIAN’S POV

 

When I hire a lawyer, I want someone who isn’t going to blow smoke up my ass. Aaron wins. When he created the custody paperwork he made it so that my word was law. I was still pissed at the way both girls used Gus to get at me. Linds for money and to keep me in her life, Mel to hold over my head that she had rights and I didn’t. Mel never used Gus as emotional blackmail. I can’t forgive Linds for that.

 

Aaron told me we need to record all calls from Linds. He told me everyone who heard the phone call needs to give a statement. I don’t want to go to court. Gus doesn’t need to put through having to choose a parent. Mel said that the judge would interview Gus in chambers. Justin and I are going to sign Legal Domestic Partnership papers. We planned on doing that before the new baby was born anyway. I want to make sure that if anything happens to me, Justin makes all the decisions. I know that he will take care of everyone. I didn’t want my sister or mother to try to take anything. I guess Linds needs to be added to that list.

 

I told Gus that if he wanted to talk to his mother that he could. Gus said he needs a break from her. Gus and I would talk when he was walking from the bus stop to home. Linds was trying to constantly take his phone. I told him to call if it was an emergency but otherwise get away from the house to call.

 

Ted is going to continue to take care of Kinnetik for the week. I told Cynthia just to take messages when Linds calls. Cynthia told me that she and Sarah talked and they are going run all the calls to the service Sarah uses. They will verify all the information and direct the calls to the correct person. They put Linds on the message only list. I asked Cynthia if they were tired of Linds already. Cynthia said she won $800 bucks in the pool, and would happily talk to Linds. The calls are recorded through the service and can be used because the hold message tells you that.

 

Justin wanted us to take Gus and JR to the diner. Deb hasn’t seen the kids in a month. Mel told Justin that she was going to be gone all day. I found out that Linds has also made it hard for Deb to see the kids. I can’t believe this is the woman I called my friend.

 

Justin, the kids, and I were going out to the car when the neighbor, Katherine walked up. What the hell does she want now? I told Gus to get his sister in the car.

 

“Justin, I wanted to talk to you about the trees. I think the color contrast is lovely, but could you maybe surround the tree instead of just having them on the sides like that.” Katherine thinks when she talks to Justin that he is just naive.

 

“I would, but you know us artists want to make a statement. I even thought about painting them, you know like a landscape painting. I thought I could take your advice Katie, you know, paint something people like.” Justin is being snotty. God help her when Michael finds out.

 

“It’s Katherine. Brian, maybe you could see what I mean. I think that the neighborhood should really work on beautifying the yards.” Katherine turned her back on Justin.

 

“Well you know, I understand what you're saying, but I kind of like the cock and balls look.” I can play too.

 

I opened the car door, got in and slammed it in her face. Justin smiles, waves bye and gets in, I started the engine and pulled out. Justin is watching Katherine stomping off. Katherine and Linds would make quite a team. I look at Justin and tell him to get a fountain of nymphs spraying water out of their asses if he wants. Justin told me that he is going to make me very happy tonight.

 

DEBBIE’S POV

 

Michael got home early from his vacation, so I knew something was going on. I talk to Ben because he doesn’t go off on tangents. I wanted to hop in my car and shove a cannon up Lindsay’s ass.

 

Carl told me if I need to kill her, have her come to Pittsburgh. I was surprised by that, normally he tells me that he isn’t going to let me break the law. I asked why. He said that he could make sure I don’t get caught in Pittsburgh. Carl told me that Linds is the worst kind of abuser. Linds makes it look like you're in the wrong, while she is stabbing you in the back.

 

My grandbabies are here and that is all I care about. I saw them coming in the door and Gus runs and yells Grandma and hugs me. He does it so that JR warms up to me sooner. JR stands next to Justin holding his leg, watching, then runs and yells 'Grandma'. I miss these kids. I save them a booth. I told the boys I already put their orders in. I needed to finish so that I could sit with them.

 

Kiki told me to sit down and she would serve us. We were talking and making plans for this weekend. I want to take the kids to Pittsburgh Zoo and Aquarium. Carl has off and said that we should take the kids and let the adults talk. Kiki brought our plates.

 

“Deb, Linds called to talk to you. I told her I would get you but she hung up before I could.” Kiki tells me.

 

“Kiki what did you say to her before you hung up? Think really hard about it.” I ask.

 

“Not a lot. I mentioned that the kids were getting really big. She told me they were. I said that Gus is going to be as tall as Justin soon. She asked if they were here too. I told her yes, then I told her to hold on, but no one was there.” Kiki tells me.

 

I tell Kiki thanks. I look at Brian and asked if we have a problem. He told me that the problem is probably on her way. He wasn’t worried about it. He called Michael and told him they needed to drop off the kids early and he would explain when he got there. I guess I could kill her in Pittsburgh now.

 

LINDSAY’S POV

 

At least I know where that bitch went. I called my mother and told her that Mel took the kids to Pittsburgh. Mother told me that all this was giving her a headache, maybe I should just look for a man. I could even let them have Gus. I could get a fresh start. I asked for the ticket to Pittsburgh and hung up.

 

I have not worked on this all this time not to get what I want. Justin won’t get everything. He can keep his art, I want the house and Brian.

 

MICHAEL’S POV

 

Brian and Justin brought the kids to me and told me that Linds knows they're here. Brian and Justin are going to the lawyers' office to talk to Aaron. Mel is supposed to meet them there. Aaron wanted statements from everyone. Ben and I are going to take the kids to a movie. I feel bad because we can’t do much else to help. Brian told me that my job was to think of something to do to the neighbor.

 

Linds has called a couple of times, I didn’t answer because the things I want to say aren’t going to help. Mel told me that JR would be fine. Linds only has visitation. I want her off that too. I have a feeling that she would use it to get to Gus.