- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

- The boys get closer and experience some unexpected heart ache. Claire goes to Debbie to find out what's going on...


 

The island

 

 

 

Brian and Justin sat together, eating some fruit they had collected earlier. They had been conversing all morning, learning more and more about each other. Both boys found themselves wanting to know everything about each other. Justin was finishing telling Brian a funny Christmas story from his childhood. “My dad freaked out like there was no tomorrow! It was the funniest thing I’ve ever witnessed, still to this day. Six years since then and nothing tops that!”

 

 

 

The boys laughed freely together, thoroughly enjoying themselves. “That’s insane”, Brian chuckled. “You and your sister sound like total brats.”

 

 

 

Through his laughter, Justin responded, “Hey, I think I’ve gotten a lot more tolerable since then!”

 

 

 

“Well…” Brian said cheekily.

 

 

 

“Hey!” Justin picked up Brian’s jacket and threw it at him, which Brian quickly dodged. The boys laughed together before Justin asked, “Alright, what about you? What did you get up to when you were a kid at Christmas?” Brian was silent for a moment, instantly making Justin uneasy. He did not like it when Brian tensed up, which always happened when he spoke a few words about his family. “Sorry, you don’t have to talk about it if you don’t want to…” Justin told him.

 

 

 

“No, no, it’s fine”, Brian replied. He thought for a moment before speaking again. “My folks weren’t all that big on the Christmas cheer thing”, he admitted. Justin was surprised that Brian was actually talking about his family to him. “Good old Saint Joan, or as she would call herself, my mother, is religious as anything, but that never shined through when it came to family. She always made a Turkey, but no one got any presents and there were never any decorations. Joanie stood by while Jack, or as ‘mother’ would call him, my father, drunkenly beat the shit out of me. He always did when he got drunk. And on Christmas, he drank more than usual. I would make him mad so he’d leave my sister alone…”

 

 

 

Justin moved closer to Brian and put his hand on the brunet’s upper back. “That’s so awful Brian”, he said with care.

 

 

 

The brunet shrugged and said, “Christmas wasn’t always bad. After I met my pal Mikey, I would go to his mom’s house and have Christmas with them…well, when I could.”

 

 

 

“And that was nice?” Justin asked, intently interested in Brian’s story.

 

 

 

Brian nodded with a faint smile. “Debbie and Michael always made me feel like part of the family. They actually got me presents. The first time that happened, I was so shocked that I almost fell over. That first Christmas I had with them, I decided that they were going to be my family, not the assholes that brought me into the world.”

 

 

 

Stroking Brian’s back with his hand, Justin comforted Brian. “I’m sorry about your parents”, he said “You deserve to be so loved. I’m glad you have good friends.”

 

 

 

Not saying a word, Brian simply nodded. Justin’s words choked him up a little. The brunet enjoyed the feeling of Justin’s warm hand caressing and stroking his back.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Pittsburgh

 

 

 

 

 

A tentative knock broke Debbie out the trance she had gotten herself into. Blinking as the woman collected her thoughts and came back into reality, the woman walked to her front door. “Hello?” she sang as she opened it.

 

 

 

Standing on her porch was the one and only Claire Kinney, wearing a worried look on her face. “Mrs. Novotony?” she asked nervously.

 

 

 

“Well, if it isn’t Claire Kinney all grown up!” exclaimed Debbie. The boisterous woman moved aside and gestured towards the inside of her home. “Come on in, honey.” Hesitating for a moment, Claire gave Debbie a small grateful smile and walked into her house. Debbie closed the door and turned to the young woman as she stood in the front room, looking uncomfortable. “I haven’t seen you in years”, Debbie told her.

 

 

 

“Mrs. Novotony-“, Claire began.

 

 

 

The redhead interrupted, “Call me Debbie.”

 

 

 

Brian’s older sister nodded and said, “Okay…Debbie. I’m here because…because I…”

 

 

 

“I know why you’re here, honey”, Debbie told the woman gently. “You want to know about your brother, don’t you?”

 

 

 

“Yeah”, Claire affirmed. “My folks knew about it and didn’t think to tell me. I found out when it came on the damn news”, she confided.

 

 

 

 

 

Debbie shook her head and stopped herself from rolling her eyes. It hurt her heart, the way Brian’s parents treated him. Sure, he could be a little asshole, but he had a kind soul. One that had been bruised by his own mother and father. “I’m sorry about that”, the woman told Claire genuinely. “Your mom did call me a couple days ago asking about Brian.”

 

 

 

“What did you tell her?” Claire asked with rapt and concerned interest.

 

 

 

“Why don’t we go sit down and I’ll tell you everything you want to know”, Debbie suggested kindly.

 

 

 

Claire nodded, beginning to feel herself get emotional already. She regretted having ever been unkind or indifferent to her younger brother. As kids, they had been inseparable, but grew apart as they got older. The young Kinney woman decided that once her brother returned, as she was sure he would, they would reconcile and have a better relationship. She would be the older sister that Brian deserved.   

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

The island

 

 

 

 

 

The sun shone warm rays over the ocean as the two castaways swam together. Brian had spent some time teaching Justin how to fish with the spears they’d created. Even doing such a seemingly trivial task managed to be incredible fun as the boys worked together playfully. Eventually, after Justin had gotten the hang of what Brian was trying to teach him, they returned the spears to the shore and enjoyed a leisurely swim. The boys splashed at each other cheekily, laughing as they played and teased. Brian shouted out laughter when Justin began tickling him. They chased on another in the water, Brian trying his hardest to ignore how lame they looked acting like a couple of school girls. He turned and grabbed Justin, lifting him up.

 

 

 

Justin squealed in surprised delight when his lover lifted him up in his arms and the blond put his legs around the man’s hips. His arms were around the man’s neck. “Brian!” he half-heartedly complained at being manhandled. The older man responded with a contentedly happy smile, which Justin returned before leaning in to kiss the boy’s lips soundly. Pulling their heads back ever so slightly, the boys shared another smile before their lips met again for a series of light, sweet, fast little kisses. Justin let out a small chuckle and kissed his lover again, this time deepening the kiss by putting his tongue in Brian’s mouth.

 

 

 

Brian gave a low moan into the kiss as he accepted Justin’s gesture. He held the teenager up in his arms for a moment while they made out slowly in the ocean and afternoon sun. The brunet pulled back, breaking their kissing to proposition his lover. “I want you, Justin. I want you so much.”

 

 

 

“Then what the fuck are we still doing just standing here?” Justin asked against Brian’s lips.

 

 

 

“Fuck if I know”, Brian laughed. He lowered Justin to the ground, who planted his feet back on the sand under the water. Justin took Brian’s hand and pulled him out onto the shore, then towards their shelter. Once they’d reached it, Justin put his hands on Brian’s face and gave him another hot kiss. The boys fell onto the bed of leaves they’d made, still in each other’s arms. Soon, the boys were making out with a fiery passion whilst rubbing against each other. Somehow, Brian managed to produce one of his condoms and took time in opening up his enthusiastic lover. “I’m going to show you something”, he told the blond and moved down his body. He pushed Justin’s legs up so he could get a nice view of Justin’s entrance.

 

 

 

Justin watched his lover in fascination and was caught by surprise when the man licked his hole. “Ohhh!” he gasp-moaned at the new sensation. He lay back and enjoyed being eaten out by the more experienced man with a seemingly expert tongue. All the while, Brian held Justin’s bent legs up. “Shit that is good!” Justin moaned in appreciation. “Now, Brian!” Justin said after a couple of minutes. Brian all too gladly accommodated his companion and filled him with his sheathed dick carefully. “Uhhhh! Brian!”

 

 

 

The brunet smirked and pulled Justin’s legs tighter around his hips. He reached up and took Justin’s face in his hand, turning it to him so he could stare into the blue eyes he’d come to admire so dearly. The boys shared a look before Justin gripped Brian’s upper left arm with one hand, placing the other hand on his back. He gave the man inside him a nod and small smile, signalling Brian to move. Their love making began slow, but picked up speed as it went on. Each thrust was deep and powerful, giving both men great pleasure in their coupling. “Oh fuck! Ohh Justin!” Brian cried out as he moved in and out of the smoothest, tightest ass he’d ever indulged in.

 

 

 

“Brian! Yes!” Justin screamed as his lover fucked him skilfully and attentively. The blond dug his nails into Brian’s flesh, turning both men on even more. “Ohhh, fuck me!” Justin felt Brian’s hot breath in his face as he moaned and grunted, thrusting into the blond. Gripped auburn hair with his hands, Justin pulled Brian’s head down to kiss him passionately while they moved together. Tasting himself on Brian’s tongue, Justin held onto the man tightly. He began meeting his lover’s thrusts with his own movements and angled his hips in such a way that Brian’s dick almost hit his prostate.

 

 

 

Brian picked up on what Justin’s was asking for and fucked his blond, making sure he hit his prostate with just about every move. “Uhhhh”, Brian grunted loudly. His sounds were animalistic and wild with passion. Several minutes of deep, loud, zealous sex passed before Brian allowed Justin to reach his orgasm. The older of the pair made sure to hit the blond’s prostate hard on every move and took his cock into his hand, stroking it in time with himself. The beach was filled with the loud sounds the lovers made while they finally came together. Once Brian was all ‘cummed out’, he fell on top of his blond. A sated Justin gladly received Brian in his arms and held him, lying together for a short while. Eventually, Brian moved up onto his palms and Justin released him so he could get out of the teenager. After throwing away the soiled condom, Brian lay back down in their shelter, next to Justin. “Oh”, Brian breathed, looking at his lover shifting a little closer to him. “Shit.” Justin giggled and leaned in for a quick kiss.

 

 

 

A beat of silence passed while the boys regained their breaths. “So, what was your first time like?” Justin asked after about a minute.

 

 

 

A smile formed on Brian’s sweaty face at the question. “You wanna know?” Justin responded with a nod. “My first blowjob, giving and receiving was with my high school gym teacher. I was 14. It was hot.”

 

 

 

“Your gym teacher?” Justin asked in surprise with raised eyebrows. “At 14? What was he, a paedophile?”

 

 

 

Brian laughed at his blond’s reaction. “You know, I don’t like think about that because it’s technically true. What can I say? I was a young, dumb, horny virgin fag who saw my hot gym teacher all naked in the school showers. I just couldn’t help myself. And neither could he. The good thing is, we only fooled around about three times. Then that was it.”    

 

 

 

“Only blowjobs?” Justin asked for clarification.

 

 

 

“Only blowjobs”, Brian confirmed.

 

 

 

Justin put his hand on Brian’s shoulder. “You know that’s not what I meant. I want to know about your first time having sex.”

 

 

 

“I was 16 when I did that”, Brian told the teenager without hesitation. “Some guy from my school’s lacrosse team.”

 

 

 

“How was it?” the blond asked.

 

 

 

Brian shook his head, remembering the inevitable awkward night that was his first time. “A blur. It was over really quick for both of us, so we did it again. It was pretty awkward, actually. The guy had done it before, so I didn’t hurt him when I fucked him.” Again, Brian was surprised at how much he was willing to share with Justin without thought.

 

 

 

Justin chuckled and scooted in even closer to his lover; so close that he was almost on to of him. “What a glamorous story.” Brian rolled his eyes and nodded, thinking of the memory, but his young lover made him laugh while he did so. “But, that still isn’t what I meant.” The brunet gave Justin a questioning look. “I want to know about the first time you…you know…got fucked.”

 

 

 

Brian cleared his throat, feeling it get dry all of a sudden. He was a little embarrassed to admit this, but wanted to answer Justin’s question, desiring to be open with him still. “Well, actually I…I’ve never…been fucked”, he admitted.

 

 

 

“You haven’t?” Justin asked, raising his eyebrows again in surprise. Brian shook his head in reply. “I just thought…well, since you were so nice when you fucked me for the first time I thought that you knew what it felt like.”

 

 

 

“Nope”, Brian said, looking at his blond.

 

 

 

The boy looked thoughtful for a moment, before asking, “Is there a reason you never…?”

 

 

 

Feeling a slight blush colour his cheeks, Brian avoided eye contact before answering. He shrugged and said, “I decided I would only do it with someone I really trusted; more than anything. I never found someone like that.” The admission was embarrassing as it made Brian sound like some silly little teenage girl with romantic ideas. In his eyes, at least. That was why he had never told anyone that out loud. Not even Michael knew why Brian had never let anyone fuck him. He was a man who liked to be in complete control. The person he gave his control up to would have to be really something. Now, that did not seem impossible.

 

 

 

Justin moved his head down to give Brian a sweet peck on the lips. He pulled back to smile at him. He watched as a mischievous smile formed on Brian’s face. “What?” he asked.

 

 

 

“Tell me; what was your first time like?” Brian asked the boy.

 

 

 

He was granted a beautiful Sunshine smile as Justin laughed, shaking his head. “It was quite recent, actually”, he said with poise.

 

 

 

“Oh?” said Brian, playing along on the little game they had begun. 

 

 

 

Justin nodded and continued. “Mmm hmm. It was with this wonderful jerk.” Brian laughed and gave his blond a little smack on the butt, making Justin yelp in surprised glee. He laughed and went on, “I got sand in some really weird places.” He paused and Brian stroked his upper arm gently. “But it was wonderful. I’m really glad it was you Brian”, he confessed.

 

 

 

Pleased by this, Brian grabbed Justin’s face and gave him a brief, but tender kiss with just the right amount of tongue. He pulled back and said, “I am too.” He caressed the teenager’s face with his fingers and looked closely at him. “You have no beard”, he said with a slight smirk. “Just the slightest bit of stubble.”

 

 

 

The teenager smacked Brian’s hand away and poked his tongue out at him for teasing him. “Shut up, you!” he said back. “I’m young. And you’re not exactly Tom Hanks from Castaway, buddy boy. Your stubble isn’t quite a beard yet either”, he told the man next to him. Both boys burst out laughing at their silliness. “So…” Justin said after they’d stopped laughing. “Since I’m all so new to the world of sex, don’t you think I need some more practice?” Instead of answering with words, Brian pushed Justin onto his back and got on top of him right away. The boys shared a smile and spent the afternoon making love happily.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

Hours later, Brian was wandering around the rainforest out of boredom. Justin was resting in their shelter, so Brian decided to leave him be for a while. He walked along, lost in thought when a distant sound caught his attention. The young man stopped walking and listened purposefully. The sound grew closer and Brian knew it was what he thought it was. A helicopter! “Justin! Justin!” Brian called, running back to the beach.

 

 

 

When he reached it, Justin was already up, fishing around in his satchel for the flare gun Brian had saved from the dinghy back when they first arrived on the island. He grunted in frustration when he was unable to find it. The boy searched deeper in the bag for the flare. There was no way he was giving up if there was a chance for them to get off of the damn island. While searching through his bag, Justin noticed a few things missing from it, but did not have the time to wonder about them.  

 

 

 

“Hey!” Brian called out to the helicopter they saw in the distant sky. He jumped up and down on the beach and waved his arms while he yelled. “Now, Justin!” The helicopter got further and further away, and the boys could barely hear it from where it now was.

 

 

 

Justin’s face lit up in triumph when he found the flare. He grabbed the gun and ran out closer to the ocean, loading the gun as he moved. But by the time he got there, the helicopter; their saviour, was gone. It had disappeared from sight, missing the castaways. “Fuck! Fucking damn it!” he yelled.

 

 

 

Brian put his hands on his head as his heart pounded in his chest. “I can’t believe this”, he said to himself in disappointment. They had missed their chance; one that they’d been hoping for from day one. Who knew if they’d get another one. That was when he noticed Justin finishing loading up the flare gun. “What are you doing?” he asked. Ignoring his companion, Justin pointed the gun up to the sky. “Justin, no!” The boy fired a flare into the air, lighting up the afternoon sky. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?!” Brian asked. “You just wasted a flare!”

 

 

 

“I’m getting the hell off of this stupid island!” Justin shouted, tears running down his flushed face. “I can’t stay here any longer! I can’t do it!” The boy began to get hysterical, shaking almost violently as he cried. He threw the gun to the ground and sand to his knees.

 

 

 

A concerned and equally upset Brian kneeled too and took Justin into his arms. “It’s alright”, he told the boy soothingly.

 

 

 

“It is not alright!” Justin protested through his sobs. He struggled in Brian’s embrace “Nothing is alright! We’re still here!”

 

 

 

Brian pulled Justin closer to him to stop him from thrashing about. “Shhh”, he soothed. “I know.” He stroked Justin’s hair with one hand and held him tightly with the other. Eventually, he got Justin to stop crying.

 

 

 

The boys sat on the shore together once Justin had calmed down enough to move. They had put the gun back in Justin’s satchel and returned to sit on the shore and call out for help. “Is anyone one out there?!” they shouted into the air, hoping and praying that someone, anyone would hear them. “Heeeeeyyyy!”

 

 

 

Justin sank back into himself and sighed deeply. “Its no use”, he said with a small voice. “No one can hear us. I don’t know if we’ll ever get out of here.”

 

 

 

“Hey, don’t talk like that”, Brian told Justin, turning to him in surprise. He did not like hearing his usually positive lover speak the way he was. “Remember what you said to me back when we found that body, okay? We have people out there looking for us, we have drive and we have each other”, the man told the younger one. “You’re the on that is supposed to keep faith for us. Please don’t lose it now.” Justin did not respond and Brian moved closer to him so he could put his arm around him.

 

 

 

Neither of them got any sleep that night.

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…

 

Chapter End Notes:


There we go, dears. I apologize for not posting on my regular Sunday. I forgot! Silly me. Ah well, here it is and I hope y'all enjoy!

Did you expect Claire do be so concerned for her brother?

What do you think of Brian's confession to Justin?

How long do you think it will be beofre the boys gets rescued? Do you think they will ever lose hope?

xoxo