- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

-Michael feels guilty for giving up. Brian and Justin encounter some danger before becoming closer than ever...

*WARNING- See themes*


 

Michael’s apartment, Pittsburgh

 

 

 

 

 

“Michael, it is not your fault”, Debbie assured her guilt-ridden son.

 

 

 

The pacing man shook his head. “It is”, he said back. “I gave up.” He sat down on his old sofa, next to Ben.

 

 

 

“That’s not true”, Ben said gently, taking Michael’s hand.

 

 

 

“Yes, yes it is!” Michael argued. “We left. We just left him there”, he said guiltily. “We left him there when we could have done more. We gave up. I gave up on him. How could I do that to him? He’s still out there, I know he is.”

 

 

 

Hearing enough, Debbie stood and marched over to her son. She took his chin in her hand and forced him to look at her. “Michael Novotny, you listen to me. We did all we could over there. No, we didn’t find Brian, but that doesn’t mean that we ‘gave up on him’. There was no way we could stay there any longer than we did. We’re both completely broke now. That is how much we put into searching for him”, she told the dark haired man. “Returning home does not mean that we gave up. Jennifer Taylor has not given up since she found out her son was missing.” Michael nodded, taking in what his mother was saying to him. She continued, “Now you listen to me, and you listen good; we did all that we possibly could do. Don’t you ever discredit yourself.”

 

 

 

Tears forming in his brown eyes, Michael nodded again. “Alright”, he agreed.

 

 

 

“Good.” Debbie leaned down and gave her son a big kiss on the cheek, leaving a lipstick mark there. She wiped it off. “Brian is lucky to have you as his friend.”

 

 

 

“She’s right, baby”, Emmett piped up from his spot leaning on the kitchen counter. “You are the best friend any of us could ever have hoped for.”

 

 

 

Michael gave his friend and roommate a grateful and touched smile at his kind words. “Thanks, Em.” Ben gave his boyfriend’s hand another squeeze. “I guess we’ll just have to sit tight.”

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, on the island

 

 

 

 

 

A rustling in the distance picked up in the air. Seconds later, a noise that sounded like an animal was heard, coming from somewhere in the rainforest. Brian frowned and heard the noise again. Justin had expressed worries about hearing sounds coming from the rainforest since they first arrived on the island. Originally, he thought he heard a creature at night, but started telling Brian recently that it was probably only the wind. That was when Brian started hearing what Justin had been hearing. It was definitely not just the wind. “That’s it”, he said when he heard the sound yet again. He stood up and grabbed Justin’s satchel to get something out of it.

 

 

 

“What are you doing?” Justin asked, looking up at his fed up lover.

 

 

 

Brian grabbed his Swiss army knife out of Justin’s bag and headed for the rain forest. “I’m going to shut whatever that thing is up”, he said over his shoulder.

 

 

 

Instantly grappled with concern, Justin rose to his feet. “Brian, wait. It could be dangerous. Just leave it”, he called. Brian ignored him and disappeared into the rainforest. Justin sighed and put on his shoes before going after Brian. “Brian, just leave it alone”, Justin said, walking behind the brunet. “Come on, let’s go back to the beach, okay?”

 

 

 

“Shut up, will you?!” demanded Brian, continuing to charge on.

 

 

 

Both boys gasped when they saw what the source of the noise was; a giant, very angry looking wild boar! Unfortunately, the animal was looking right at them. “Shit”, Brian cursed, starting to run. The boar chased after him, surprising Justin by being faster than he’d thought it would be.

 

 

 

Justin’s thoughts quickly shifted back to the possibility of Brian being hurt by this aggressive creature. “Brian!” he called out worriedly, his voice ragged. The boy sprinted off behind the boar and Brian.

 

 

 

Brian’s heart raced as he ran away from the animal. He had been determined to deal with whatever animal had been annoying them, but actually seeing it instilled fear in him. At least it isn’t a jaguar or something, he thought as he ran. Remembering he was holding a knife after momentarily wondering what the fuck he was going to do, Brian realised that he was going to have to kill the boar before it killed him. He ran faster and faster, mentally preparing himself. The biggest thing he’d ever killed up until this point had been a spider and he was against animal cruelty, but the man knew he had no other choice. He gripped the knife and jumped over a tree log on the ground that sat in front of a slight ditch.

 

 

 

Justin saw Brian go down after going over the log and thought the worst as the boar went over, letting out a hideous roar-grunt. “Brian!” he cried in horror and fear, stopping still for a moment. Shaking off his shock after a couple of seconds, Justin ran over to the log and looked over, frightened about what he might see. If anything happened to Brian, he knew it would be the death of him. They needed each other here. One could not survive without the other. This was not a Tom Hanks movie, after all. Justin saw the boar on the ground and Brian next to it. Brian looked up at Justin, holding his knife. Justin had never felt more relieved in his life. Brian was alive! “Oh my God”, he breathed, reaching out to help Brian up out of the ditch and back over the log.

 

 

 

Brian was dirty with sweat, dirt, leaves and blood. “I have never needed a bath in my life more than I do right now”, he said, puffing and panting. Justin couldn’t help but smile; he was so incredibly glad Brian was alright. He took Brian’s hand and led him to the lagoon.

 

 

 

The boys stripped and waded over to the waterfall in the lagoon. The first thing Brian did was dunk his head. The cool water had never felt so refreshing to him. “Oh yeah”, he sighed pleasantly.

 

 

 

“Come here”, Justin said gently. He spent the next several minutes tenderly washing Brian’s body with his warm, soft hands. He scooped water up and washed Brian with it, clearing away all the dirt, sweat, leaves and blood off of the man’s shoulders, arms, chest, stomach, face and back. Brian had never felt such an intense closeness for anyone than with Justin in this moment. He felt something deep and powerful in his gut and in his heart, but didn’t dare put a name to it.

 

 

 

Brian gently grabbed Justin’s face with both of his hands and they locked eyes. Justin showed Brian his relief that he was unharmed with his sparkling blue eyes, making it impossible for Brian to resist him any longer. He brought Justin’s face towards his and began kissing him. The kissing was slow, deep and passionate. It became more heated and the boys pressed their bodies against each other, feeling their twin erections between them. Brian brought his hands down to Justin’s butt and lifted him up. Justin put his legs around his lover’s hips as they continued to make out. After about a minute, Brian put a finger inside Justin. He broke away from Brian’s mouth and gasp-moaned upon feeling this sensation. He enjoyed Brian moving his finger inside him and the man added a second one after another minute. Not long after that, he added a third finger, massaging Justin’s prostate. “Ohh”, Justin moaned softly.

 

 

 

A couple minutes went passed and Brian removed his fingers from his lover’s hole, positioning his unsheathed cock there instead. He and Justin locked eyes again, holding an intense stare. After holding their still stare for some seconds, Brian gripped Justin’s body and pushed himself inside him. “Uhhhhh”, both boys moaned deeply together at the feeling of Brian entering Justin for the first time in a week. Justin was glad that Brian had spent several minutes preparing him as he knew it would have hurt a great deal more than it did. Understanding Justin’s initial discomfort, Brian moved slowly, getting him used to the stretched open sensation. Being inside someone raw was a completely different feeling to what Brian was used to, with such an interesting texture and heat. Eventually, Justin’s pain completely disappeared and the boys tenderly and carefully made love in the lagoon.

 

 

 

An hour later, the boys lied in each other’s arms in their shelter. “What made you change your mind?” Justin asked Brian, looking up at him from his place on the brunet’s chest.

 

 

 

Brian looked down at his lover and answered, “You.”

 

 

 

“But I didn’t-”, a confused Justin began.

 

 

 

“I know you didn’t do anything to entice me. I just can’t stay away”, Brian interrupted, admitting something big to Justin.

 

 

 

The teenager blushed and leaned up to kiss Brian. He frowned, noticing the pensive look on his lover’s face after their kiss ended. “You feel guilty about breaking your ‘no fucking anyone without a condom’ rule, don’t you?”

 

 

 

Brian nodded, not looking at Justin. “Yeah, how could I not? I still could have given you something…”

 

 

 

Justin propped himself up on his elbow. “Hey, everything will be fine, okay? You know it will”, he assured. Brian did not answer and Justin put his hand on the man’s chest. “Do you trust me?” he asked.

 

 

 

This made Brian turn his head to look at Justin. “Yeah, I trust you.”

 

 

 

Justin smiled and said, “And I trust you. That’s how I know everything will be okay.”

 

 

 

Brian held Justin’s gaze. His face became thoughtful for a moment and Justin could tell he’d gotten an idea. “Justin”, he began. “I trust you more than anything.” Justin looked at Brian in question before realising what Brian was suggesting. ‘I decided I would only do it with someone I really trusted; more than anything.’  That’s what Brian said when Justin asked him why he’d never bottomed for anyone. Is he asking me to fuck him? Justin wondered.

 

 

 

“Are you…are you sure?” Justin asked, wanting to be certain of what Brian was asking him to do.

 

 

 

Brian took in a breath and nodded. “Do it”, he said.

 

 

 

Justin gave him a smile and reached over for his satchel to grab the tube of lube. Even though they had run out of condoms, they’d managed to retain the lube, although it certainly would not last forever either. He moved down Brian’s body, giving his torso a few kisses here and there as he got lower and lower. “Lift up your legs”, Justin said gently. Brian actually blushed and lifted his bent legs. Justin decided not to comment on the glorious sight of a blushing Brian Kinney and instead focused on what he aimed to do. Getting a good view of his target, Justin gave Brian a rim job, making him gasp and moan softly. Brian guided Justin some of the way, but the younger man quickly got the hang of it. After several minutes of rimming, which Justin decided he loved doing to Brian, he put some lube on his fingers and used them to open Brian up. Justin took his time easing Brian into the sensation, until he began enjoying it.

 

 

 

“Justin, do it now”, Brian said softly about four minutes later. Justin thought he’d heard a hint of shyness in Brian’s voice, but he knew he must’ve imagined it.

 

 

 

He moved up and gave Brian a kiss. Applying some more lube onto his raw cock, Justin lined himself up. Rimming Brian had been enough to get him hard. “Let me know when you’re reading for me to move, okay?” Justin requested. Brian nodded, signalling that he understood and gripped Justin’s upper arms. Taking in a breath and his heart pounding, Justin pushed himself inside of Brian’s un-breached ass. Brian let out a cry of pain which Justin could see on his face. “It hurts, I’m sorry”, Justin said.

 

 

 

Brian shook his head, his eyes closed. “It’s fine. I’ll be fine, just…give me a second.” Justin watched Brian’s face as he waited for him to be ready. It wasn’t long before Brian said, “Okay…go ahead.”

 

 

 

Justin pushed himself all the way inside of Brian’s warm, tight ass, admiring the out-of-this-world feeling it gave him. He gave Brian more time to adjust and only moved when the man told him to. His first time had been so wonderful and he wanted to give Brian the same experience. It would be his way of thanking him for that night. He moved slowly and gently, watching Brian’s face closely, checking to see that he was alright. Minutes passed and Brian pulled Justin’s head down for a kiss. When he pulled back he let out an appreciative moan. Justin smiled, happy that Brian was finally enjoying himself. This was when Justin let himself moan out loud. He had been holding his vocality in while Brian was adjusting out of courtesy. But now, he was free to voice out all his pleasure. “Ohh, Brian you feel so good. It feels so good”, he moaned as he moved. Brian responded back with a pleasured moan of his own.

 

 

 

Fuck”, Brian moaned. “Fuck, Justin. Just like that!” Neither man had expected their usual positions to be switched around at all when they had first become lovers, but as it was happening, both of them were glad. Brian was finally able to understand the pleasure that he had been giving to men for years. Justin shifted his hips and was able to reach Brian’s prostate. The first time he hit this spot, Brian almost shrieked. It was the best physical sensation he’d ever experienced. Not that he planned to become a regular bottom, but he could see himself asking Justin to fuck him many more times. Several more thrusts and Justin took Brian’s cock in his hand to jerk him in time with his movements. Soon, they were both cumming like they never had before, Justin deep inside Brian’s ass.

 

 

 

Once he was done, Justin collapsed on top of a very satisfied Brian and stayed there while they both caught their breaths. Justin turned his head and kissed Brian intensely. He gently pulled out of Brian and laid back down on him, cum still on their bellies. The lovers shared a smile and Brian ran his fingers through Justin’s blond hair. “That was fucken great”, Brian said.

 

 

 

This made Justin smile and blush. “It was. So great”, he agreed. Brian pulled Justin’s head down to his again and made out with him. Justin too, had never felt so close to anyone than he did with Brian that night.

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…

 

Chapter End Notes:


There are only 5 more chapters to go! I want to inform everyone that I am a big advocate for safe sex, but I felt like this was a neccessary turn for the boys.

Do you think the boy's loved ones are starting to lose it?

What did you think of Brian and Justin doing it raw, and Brian bottoming for Justin?

Thank you all for reading. I do hope you enjoy and let me know what you think!

xoxo