- Text Size +

Brian smiled and said, "Talk to me then. Tell me about Daphne."

"What do you want to know?"

"How did you meet her?" Brian asked.

"We met back in the second grade when we were in the same class. As far as I can remember, we became friends pretty quickly. Even back then, I knew that I wasn't like the other boys. I didn't like sports in the least, so when the boys would be playing soccer or basketball during recess, I'd be playing on the jungle gym or the swings with Daph and the girls. We, of course, stayed friends to today. She was the first person I told that I was gay, when I was seventeen, and she wasn't surprised."

Brian snickered and said, "Yeah, you're way too pretty to be straight, I knew that right off the bat." He then opened his eyes to look at him for a moment and smiled.

Justin laughed. "Yeah, I've been told that more than once... Anyway, after my mom told my dad that I was gay during my freshman year of art school, I didn't feel welcome in their house anymore. My dad told me that as long as I lived under his roof, I could not flaunt my ‘disgusting' lifestyle or go out to the bars."

"Asshole."

"Mm-hmm. By that point, Daph was ready to move out of her parent's house, too. Her parents were pissed that she didn't want to go into pre-med and become doctors like they did. She had just gotten a part in The Lion King on Broadway, which was her dream come true."

Justin felt his sweat glands kick into overdrive as he began to sketch Brian's penis, which was still nearly fully erect and pointing up towards his belly button. Wow, he could beat someone to death with that thing... Justin felt his own cock begin to leak in response.

"So, I'm guessing by the way she was gawking at me earlier, that she's straight?" Brian asked.

Justin tore his eyes away to continue the drawing. "Yep. As many gay bars as she's been to with me, if she hasn't fucked a woman yet, she probably never will."

Brian smiled and said, "You never know... Maybe she just hasn't met the right snatch yet." He let out a huff of laughter a few moments later.

"What?"

"Well... I was wondering if anything had ever happened between the two of you."

It was Justin's turn to laugh. "Uh... guilty. We lost our virginity to each other when we were seventeen, not long after I came out to her."

"No shit? Even after you told her you liked dick, she still wanted to fuck you?"

"Yeah... she was dating a guy that wasn't a virgin and she didn't want to lose it to him. She was afraid that he would be too rough with her the first time, and she wanted it to be with someone 'special.' While I was mostly doing it as a favor to her, I also wanted to see if I was missing out on anything.

"It felt fine; my equipment worked like it should have, but after it was over, I knew that it was probably the last time I would ever do it with a woman. It just felt... wrong. Unfortunately, she broke up with her boyfriend the next day and thought we could have an actual relationship. I told her that I was still as gay as a bag of Skittles, and eventually she moved on. She's gotten plenty of practice since then. I should know- the walls in our apartment are very thin!"

Brian chuckled. "Yeah, I'm guilty of trying on a pussy, too. I met my good friend, Lindsay, back in college. She had been with a few guys before, but she had also been batting for the other team for a while. I had been with several guys at that point, but I let my curiosity get the better of me. We hooked up a few times, usually when we were high, but it never felt right. Linds has been eating the same muff for nearly a decade now."

"Wow. Go, Lindsay," Justin said, smiling.

"Eh, you wouldn't say that if you knew the ragging bitch that she's under..." Justin noticed that Brian began to lose his erection.


"Okay... I believe I'm done here," Justin said as Brian stood up and stretched. Brian then walked around the easel to look at his finished portrait.

Justin looked up at the still-naked man standing next to him, shamelessly peeking at Brian's cock, which had softened, but was still very commendable.

"Nice job, little Picasso," Brian said, smiling down at Justin. "Looks just like me... every... single... inch..."

Justin looked back at the portrait and giggled sheepishly. "I'm glad you like it." He looked back at Brian's dick, which Justin could swear just winked at him.

"How about you?" Brian asked, his voice heavy with desire. "Do you like it?"

Justin cleared his throat and looked up at him, suddenly feeling faint. "I... uh..."

Brian grabbed Justin's forearms and pulled him out of the chair, over towards the head of the bed. He then looked into Justin's gorgeous blue eyes and wet his lips. "Do you accept tips, Mr. Taylor?"

Justin ran his hands up Brian's sculpted biceps and nodded, then tilted his head to the side to cover Brian's lips with his.

Brian welcomed the kiss by cradling the back of Justin's head, combing his fingers through the short, blonde locks. Justin probed Brian's mouth with his tongue, moaning as he felt Brian's tongue touch his. Brian growled at the sound, reaching down to grab the hem of Justin's t-shirt. The kiss was broken long enough for Brian to pull the shirt off, which he tossed to the floor. While Brian continued to explore Justin's mouth, Justin toed off his shoes and kicked them to the side.

Brian reached back down to unzip Justin's pants, and put his right hand into Justin's underwear, grabbed his thick shaft and gaving it a squeeze. Justin whimpered into Brian's mouth and reached down to stroke Brian's dripping dick, using his thumb to smear the pre-cum around the head and then squeezed him back, causing Brian to let out a moan. Brian used his other hand to pull down both Justin's pants and boxer briefs, which Justin pulled the rest of the way down and off. Justin then reached to pull his socks off, throwing them onto the rest of his clothes, while Brian lightly nibbled on his bottom lip.

A few moments later, Justin put his hands on the sides of Brian's face, pulling their faces apart. "Do you have any...?" Justin asked, his breaths coming in rapid pants.

Brain smiled. "Yeah." He turned around to look in his wheeled suitcase, which he had earlier sat on top of the luggage rack in the closet. He put his hand into a side pocket and pulled out a new box of condoms and a bottle of lube. Brian turned around, sat the bottle on the night stand, and tore open the box. He tossed a ribbon of condoms at Justin, who was then lying on the bed. Justin laughed, placed the condoms on the blanket beside him, and Brian climbed on top of him to resume their oral examination, their leaking dicks bobbing against each other.

Brian began to trail kisses across Justin's cheek, then licked at his left earlobe. Justin gasped when he felt Brian begin to lightly bite and suck on his neck, leaving a trail of marks as he made his way down to Justin's left nipple. Brian ran his tongue around the stiff peak, chuckling a little when he heard Justin moan in ecstasy. He gave the other nipple a lick, causing Justin to lightly pull at Brian's hair with both hands. Brian continued to travel down Justin's tight body, lapping at the sweat glistening on Justin's torso, stopping to dip his tongue into his belly button. Justin giggled, causing Brian to look up at him and smile.

Brian then lightly clasped his right hand around the base of Justin's engorged cock and licked up the pre-come dripping out of the slit. "Oh, fuck!" Justin yelled out, throwing his head back and grabbing the sheets in both hands.

"Patience, Sunshine," Brian said. "Mmm, you taste so good." Brian swirled his tongue around the head of Justin's cock, then dipped down to lick up the length of Justin's shaft. He felt Justin shiver as he covered the head with his mouth, taking in a few inches as he reached down and fondled his balls.

"Brian," Justin begged. "Please..."

Brian looked back up at Justin. "Please, what?"

"God... anything!" Justin yelled. "Just don't stop."

Brian reached his left hand up to Justin. "Lube," he instructed.

Justin grabbed the bottle off of the night stand and happily handed it over to Brian.

Brian opened the bottle and squeezed several drops onto his fingers. He closed the top with his thumb and sat it on the other side of the bed. He used his lubed index finger to rub the outside of Justin asshole, eliciting a whimper from him. Brian went back to sucking on Justin's throbbing cock, while he poked his finger into the hole. Feeling Justin open for him, he pushed in further, sliding his finger in and out. He tapped Justin's prostate as he sucked harder.

"God... Brian, I'm not gonna last..."

Brian then added a second finger and swallowed around Justin's dick, burying his nose in his pubes. "Ah, shit!" Justin screamed, digging his fingers into Brian's scalp. Brian pushed his two fingers in as far as they would go while continuing to deep throat his cock.

A few moments later, Brian felt the warm cum fill his throat and he swallowed it down as he heard Justin speak between gasping breaths.

"Oh... fuck... Brian... wow..."

Brian released Justin's dick and pulled his fingers out of his hole. After licking the last drops of cum away, he crawled up Justin's body and kissed him, giving him a taste of himself.

"I'll show you ‘wow'," Brian snarled. He then reached over to the strip of condoms and tore one off. He ripped it open with his teeth, spit the piece of the wrapper out onto the floor, and pulled the condom out. Brian threw the rest of the wrapper onto the floor and rolled the condom on his now painfully hard cock. He then grabbed the bottle of lube and coated the condom with it, using the extra to rub in and around Justin's pulsing hole.

Justin looked at Brian and said, "Uh... I may look like a pretty little bottom, but I haven't done this in quite a while... and you are really big."

"I'll try to be gentle, pretty boy," Brian replied as he leaned in to kiss Justin again. Brian took hold of his shaft and put the tip to Justin's asshole. He tried to push in as he lightly sucked on Justin's tongue.

Justin let out a small, pained whimper. "Breath, Sunshine," Brian whispered.

Justin took in a deep breath and let it out slowly, his eyes never leaving Brian's. He spread his legs open a little farther. "Okay," he said.

Brian pushed in harder, feeling Justin open around him. Brian pulled out and pushed in deeper this time. He heard Justin sigh as Brian filled him, a smile coming across his face.

Justin put his hands on Brian's cheeks, kissed him, and wrapped his legs around the other man's waist. Brian began to thrust into him a bit faster, groaning each time he pushed in.

"Mmm... so good," Justin sighed into Brian's ear, sucking his earlobe into his mouth.

"Mmm..." Brian moaned. "So tight."

Justin responded to that by unlocking his legs from behind Brian's back and lifting them up. Brian took the hint and put Justin's calves over his shoulders, bending the blonde in half. Brian quickened his pace, thrusting in as deep as he could.

"Brian... fuck me... harder!"

"What happened... to the... delicate little flower... scared of the... big, bad cock?" Brian asked between breaths.

"The big, bad cock... feels... fucking awesome!" Justin yelled, reaching around to grab Brian's ass. He soon began to feel his second orgasm building and groaned into Brian's neck.

"Cum for me, Justin," Brian hissed as he felt Justin's ass tighten even more around him.

Justin cried out as he shot between his and Brian's chests, tightly gripping Brian's biceps. Brian thrust into him two more times as he filled the condom, shouting into the pillow under Justin's head. Brian pulled Justin's legs off of his shoulders and rested on top of him, Justin's cum wet and warm between them, mixed in with their sweat.

"Wow?" Brian asked Justin.

Justin laughed, "Wow, indeed."

They laid there together for a minute, kissing and caressing before Brian pulled out and flopped over onto right his side.

"Fucking trash can is on the other side of the room," Brian said, chuckling and pointing in the general direction of it.

Justin sat up and saw where Brian was pointing. "I'll get it, Mr. Big, Bad Cock."

Brian laughed as Justin got up and grabbed the can. He put it in front of Brian to throw the used condom into and then sat the can next to the bed. Justin then walked into the bathroom and grabbed a hand towel off of the rack, using it to wipe off the mess on his chest and belly. He brought the towel into the bedroom, sat on the bed, and began to wipe off Brian's chest.

"Thanks. Damn, I need a cigarette," Brian said.

"Where did you leave them, you lazy, old man?"

"Old?" Brian asked, raising an eyebrow. "Old? I just fucked you into oblivion, and you're calling me old?"

"Well, how old are you?"

"Thirty... three." Brian grudgingly replied.

"Yep- old."

"Fuck you," Brian playfully answered.

Justin laughed and teased, "Uh, I thought we just did that... do you have Alzheimer's, too?"

Brian cocked his head to the side. "What's your name again?" He pushed himself up onto his hands and knees and crawled down to the foot of the bed, pulling a cigarette and lighter out of the pocket of his discarded jeans.

Justin smacked him on his ass and lay back down on the bed. Brian stretched out beside him and lit the cigarette, turning over to place his lighter on the nightstand.

Brian passed the cigarette to Justin and asked, "Would the child like a bottle of water?"

Justin blew out the smoke and came back with, "I don't know; can the old fart walk that far?"

"I'll try, although you should be ready to give me mouth-to-cock to revive me if I collapse," Brian said as he stood up and walked into the living room. He returned a bit later with two bottles of water, handing one to Justin and taking the cigarette back from him.

"Hey, you made it," Justin bantered and took a swig of his water. "Does this mean I can't give you mouth-to-cock?"

Brian snubbed the cigarette in the ashtray, took the bottle from Justin, sat it down on the night stand, and dragged Justin into the enormous bathroom.

"If you insist..." Brian said as he reached out and pulled open the glass shower door, turning on the water. After testing the temperature with his hand, he pushed Justin under the spray and followed him in.

Justin dropped down to his knees and took Brian into his mouth all at once.

"Justin, fuck!" Brian shouted.

Justin pulled away, looked up at Brian, and smiled. "Oh, now you remember my name." He then swallowed around Brian's dick once again and grabbed onto Brian's ass with both hands to thrust him in and out of his mouth.

Brian grabbed onto the bar that was bolted onto the wall to steady himself, groaning as Justin continued to blow him relentlessly. A few moments later, Brian's orgasm hit him all at once, and he came down Justin's throat, his moans echoing off the walls.

Justin stood up and engulfed Brian's mouth with his. Brian moaned again as he tasted himself in Justin's mouth.

"In... credible," Brian exhaled. He grabbed the bottle of shampoo he had earlier sat on a ledge in the shower stall and poured some out into his hand. He lathered his hands and washed Justin's hair for him. Justin tilted his head back to rinse the shampoo away, feeling Brian begin to slowly stroke his dick. He grabbed the shampoo and washed Brian's hair, moaning as he felt his cock harden again.

After Brian rinsed his hair, he grabbed his bar of French milled soap and a washcloth, and he and Justin took turns washing each other's bodies. They rinsed off and stepped out of the shower a few minutes later.

Brian took a large towel off of the rack and rubbed Justin's head with it. Justin tilted back his head to look into Brian's eyes. As Brian kissed him, Justin reached out to grab onto Brian's dick, which was getting hard again.

"Hey... the old man bounces back pretty quickly," Justin said as Brian rubbed the towel over his shoulders and back.

"And without Viagra," Brian stated proudly.

Once they were both dried off, Justin and Brian fell back into the bed together and fucked a second time... and a third.