- Text Size +
Story Notes:

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

AWESOME banner by Roni (NoChaser). You rock!

Thank you, Lorie, for your help! 

To reduce confusion, throughout this story:

Brian is the real Brian 

Brian is Brian in Justin’s body

Justin is the real Justin 

Justin is Justin in Brian’s body

All of the chapter titles in this story are from one of my favorite musical genres, 90's dance music. I made a playlist if you'd like to dance along with me! 

Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter written by SLHR, beta by charming1.

 

The trick wasn't half bad, and because Brian didn't want to look for a better one, he took him home. Years ago, he would still be partying hard; now at almost thirty, he didn't feel like staying out all night. That wasn't something he would tell anyone since he had a reputation to uphold. Youth really was wasted on the young, he could enjoy it so much more now.

He passed out right before he was able to tell the trick to get the fuck out. He would hopefully do it on his own.

Brian had no idea what wonders awaited him in the morning.


Justin was so mad he could barely see straight. His parents were always treating him like a little kid. He was seventeen, for crying out loud! All he had been doing was hanging out with Daphne when his mom busted into his room without any notice and found them smoking cigarettes. It could have been worse - they could have been smoking pot or something.

Now he was grounded for a month, a full freaking month! How was that fair? His parents probably did things ten times as worse than he ever did. He knew then he could never tell them he was gay. They would kick him out, no doubt.

He just wished he was older, then no one could tell him what to do. Yeah, that would be the life.


Brian groaned when he woke up, and it wasn't a good groan, either. His bed felt uncomfortable. Everything felt uncomfortable. Why did he feel so damn uncomfortable?

Cracking his eyes open, he saw light blue eyes staring back at him.

"What the fuck?" he yelled before jumping about a foot off the bed.

Standing at the foot of the bed was a young girl. She couldn't have been any older than six or seven. She had pale skin and freckles scattered across her face. Long reddish-blonde hair hung over her shoulders.

"You said a bad word. I'm gonna tell Mom. She's going to ground you another month."

That was when the little brat stuck her tongue at him.

"What the fuck are you doing here? Who the fuck are you?" Brian asked.

It was at that time he noticed that he didn't sound like himself. His voice was lighter than it had been in at least fifteen years. Looking around, he noticed that he wasn't in his loft. Where the hell was he? Why did he sound like a teenage boy?

"You're gonna get it. I'm telling." The girl ran out the door. "Mom, Justin is saying bad words!"

"Who the fuck is Justin?" Brian mumbled to himself.


Justin was having the best dream until something sharp grazed his cock.

"Ow," he said, jolting into a sitting position.

Several things occurred to him at once. First, he wasn't in his room. Second, there was a man hovering over his crotch with a startled expression. Third, the dick that was attached to him wasn't his. At seventeen, he was very experienced at what his own body looked like and felt like, and this wasn't it.

This couldn't be real. It had to be a nightmare. Why was he questioning it? Of course, it was a nightmare.


Just as Brian was about to get out of bed, a prim blonde woman entered the room.

"Justin, get up. You're going to be late for school. Daphne is already downstairs waiting for you."

"Who the fuck are you?" Brian asked incredulously.

"Justin Craig Taylor, we don't use that kind of language in this house. Watch your mouth or you'll be grounded another month. You're lucky we still allow you to ride with Daphne after what I found you two doing up here last night."

With that she turned and left the room, closing the door behind her.

Jumping out of bed, Brian ran over to the mirror on the closet door. Instead of seeing himself, a blond teenage boy in a pair of tightie-whities stared back at him. The kid was probably sixteen or seventeen. God, he hoped he wasn't younger. Younger. Was that the cosmic joke? He had wanted to be younger. Well, it looked like he got his wish, except he wanted to be younger in his own damn body.

Everything about being younger hit him full force. He was stuck in a family again. Fuck.

Strengthening up, Brian opened the closet to pull out something to wear. Once he looked inside he knew he was in Hell - baggy, shapeless clothes. He pulled out a shirt that looked like it was a size too small for his current size. He was also forced to grab a pair of pants that looked like they would show a little form.

Whatever the hell was going on, he was still Brian Kinney and needed to look hot.

With the jeans pulled up, he really looked at his new - hopefully temporary - body.

"Fuck, I'm a God damned twink," he muttered to himself.

"Come on, we're going to be late," a young female voice yelled through the door.

Brian was expecting the devil child or the ranting blonde woman, but it was neither. Instead, it was a short, dark-skinned girl with her curly hair pulled back in a barrette. Her eyes widened when she saw his bare chest, but then her eyes dropped to his pants.

He thought she was checking him out at first. God, what if this kid was straight? Well, fuck that.

Her face gained a scowl, so the fear of him being checked out by a teenage girl was unfounded.

"What the hell? You need to put on your uniform," she said to him as she closed the door.

Her hands were firmly placed on her hips. It was then that Brian noticed what she was wearing: a private school uniform. Then he noticed a uniform hanging on the bedroom door on a hook.

Things had just gotten worse. There was no way he was going to school. Been there, done that. He'd been out of high school for over a decade and he wasn't going back.

The phone beside the bed started ringing. Surprisingly, it was the girl he assumed was the aforementioned Daphne who almost jumped to get it.

"Lomax Pizza, dine and dash and we'll shoot your ass," she answered.

Brian blinked at the odd phrase and even odder girl.

"Yep, he's awake," she said to the caller, eyeing Brian as she spoke. "It's weird, he's you but not you."

It snapped into place that she was talking to whomever's body he was in. Did that mean he was in Brian's body?

Opening his hand, Brian gestured for her to give him the phone.

"He wants to talk to you, Jus," she said before handing him the phone.

"Hello?" Never had had ever heard his own voice sound so damn young. "Who the fuck are you and why are you in my body?"

"Listen mister, I woke up an hour ago to some strange guy trying to blow me," his own voice answered him. "Oh yeah, I think I made your boyfriend mad, but I guessed that this is your place before he told me to go fuck myself before leaving. Sorry about that. It took me fifteen minutes of talking to Daphne before she believe that I wasn't in my own body."

"Slow the fuck down, come and get me," Brian ordered.

"Can't, I don't have a car."

"Fuck, just use mine."

"He doesn't have a license," the girl chirped.

Brian looked around the room again. Magazine cutouts all over the walls...

"I'm seventeen. I can drive, but my mom just won't let me get my license - yet."

"Christ." Brian looked at the girl. "Can you take me to my loft?"

"No go, Joe. We've got two tests today. One for Dixon and one for LaSalle."

"I'm not going to your fucking school!" he yelled to both kids.

"Please, I'll get a failing grade from Dixon," the kid on the line said. "You don't have to get every question right. A ‘C' would do, please."

Hearing his own voice beg was very disturbing. That had to be the reason he was thawing... right?

"Fine," Brian growled. "But as soon as school's out, Mary Jane over here is taking me home."

"Daphne," they both said in unison.

"What the fuck ever."

Brian thanked the powers that be that he was on vacation from work for the next two weeks. There goes Ibiza.

"What do I do while you're at school?" the boy asked.

"Stay in my loft. Touch nothing. Go nowhere. Just sit there, staring at the wall."

"But I'm hungry and you don't have any food here."

Brian rolled his eyes. "Fine, but you have to set the alarm before you go. Don't forget to take my keys, and whatever you do, don't eat too much. That's my body you're fucking with."

"What's your security code? Can I use your money? Where's a good place to eat? What's too much?"

"Jesus, shut the fuck up, kid! The code is 77346. Yes, you can use my money, twenty dollars only. Figure everything else out on your own."

Brian hung up the phone before asking Daphne, "So you knew before you even got here?"

"Yeah, I was just messing with you. I hope you're smart."

Brian scoffed and grabbed the uniform off the hook. Stripping out of the jeans, he re-dressed in the uniform. When he looked back at the girl, her cheeks were a little red. Rolling his eyes, he opened the door.

"You can't forget your backpack," Daphne said as she handed him the bag.

It was going to be a horrible day.

Brian followed Daphne out to her small car.

"You better show me where I'm going in that school of yours," he warned her.

He wasn't going to risk looking like an idiot, even if he wasn't in his own body.

"No prob, Bob."

"Stop doing that," Brian said.

"Well, I can't call you ‘Justin' when it's just the two of us."

"Is that a roundabout way of asking my name?" he asked, smirking at her.

"Well?"

"Brian Kinney."

"Daphne Chanders."

"Lovely, now can we go and get this day the fuck over with?"